REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Doyle show us her tits!!!

+3
Vinny
Ed.Ledoux
barto
7 posters
Go down
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

doyle - Doyle show us her tits!!! - Page 2 Empty Doyle show us her tits!!!

Fri 26 Aug 2022, 5:17 pm
First topic message reminder :

I'll make it simpler for you Brian since you are such a delusional denier nutcase.

Compare those wrists.

See?

Now show us her tits?

No?
No film process turning obese blondes into a slim dark haired man?
No wigs?

You lose again, and again even with Dickhead Gilbride as a backup.

Now fuck off the pair of you!

http://www.prayer-man.com/prayer-man-is-no-prayer-woman/

doyle - Doyle show us her tits!!! - Page 2 Sarah_10
doyle - Doyle show us her tits!!! - Page 2 Pm_sep13

Last edited by barto on Fri 26 Aug 2022, 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Prayer-Man.com

barto
barto

doyle - Doyle show us her tits!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Doyle show us her tits!!!

Mon 05 Sep 2022, 6:26 pm
Still no tits.....

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Tue 13 Sep 2022, 1:55 am
Still no tits, just nutcase self centered drivelling word salads.

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Tue 04 Apr 2023, 6:49 am
still no tits on show, simply because Brian is not able to do so.
case closed.

Prayer-Man.com
alex_wilson

Tue 04 Apr 2023, 9:54 pm
NO TITS

A POEM by RICHARD GILBRIDE 

NO TITS?

No lady bits?

Just more demented shit

Like a dunce in the corner 

our Brian sits

His cake of credibility 

splatter'd into bits

Cos Sarah into Lee 

just doesn't fit

A man cannot live alone by wits

When your head was someth'ng 

your mommy knit

FROM THE SOON TO BE PUBLISHED ANTHOLOGY " ONE TURPENTINEY MORNING "( Moonrocks Books)

Surely,  a camera/ lens/ filmstock sensitive enough to allow you to distinguish eye glasses,  buttons,  dress fasteners, scoop necks, giant handbag etc ( despite the fact it was virtually unique in photographic history by " showing up grey hair as dark in shaded areas ", likewise mysteriously darkening SOME light coloured clothes,  while leaving others, and the skin tone,  unaccountably light) it would have been capable of showing the contours/ outline of Mrs Stanton's breasts?

Barto,  with your background in photography it must really fucking piss you off watching Doyle trying to pass off such a blatant and outrageous lie. 

The cross eyed blather about Weigmann Z257 is just yet another hapless attempt at straw clutching. 
Doyle relies upon everyone being as dense and downright lazy as he is. Or else he's just trying to browbeat them, or more likely,  bore them into submission. 

Repeating the same meaningless claptrap,  mantra like. Ignoring the fact Stanton HAS been pointed out,  and the even bigger issue- the whole argument is moot. 

Honestly,  you just couldn't make this shite up. 

The two figures- Stanton and Prayerman , quite literally couldn't look less alike. Plus the fact the whole Prayerwoman malarkey was started as a fucking prank. 

Doyle is starting to make Trejo look like Isaac Newton,  Galileo and Albert fucking Einstein all rolled into one. 

He's spent the best part of a DECADE vandalising practically every JFK assassination related forum and blog with this guff,  aside from less than a handful of fellow disgruntled hacks and rejects the silence has been deafening. 

The negative response has been overwhelming. 

Creating quite a considerable amount of anger and resentment. How someone,  so obviously out of their depth,  can be such a patronising prick, presuming to talk down to people,  about subjects he , quite clearly knows fuck all about. 

Doyle is every bit as toxic as the sham theory,  bolstered by ( quite literally) junk, or rather non existent science,  he's been frantically peddling. 

However,  the nasty boorish vindictive pedantry, and the unprepossessing characteristics of the two progenitors ( arguably Gilbride slightly edges it in the cuntishness stakes,  and because he should,  and in fact did( still does?) know better) shouldn't be allowed to overshadow the insultingly stupid central tenet 

Because,  aside from the fact it started as a now admitted wind up,  the very idea is laughable.

Yes, the figure remains controversial. But,  Oswald or not,  Prayerman is clearly not a diminutive morbidly obese grey haired woman wearing light coloured clothes 

Doyle and Gilbride are trying to pass off reams of convoluted gibberish,  relying on condescension and outright chicanery,  a series of seemingly sophisticated sophistic, not forgetting solipsistic,  cod equations,  trying to prove 1+1=3

THAT'S the fucking level they're trying to lower the argument to. 

But,  of course it's not their fault their arguments ( as they are) have been resoundingly rejected and rightly ignored as fringe hackwork.

Oh no! Its because ( take your pick) A They're too smart  B They've been cruelly victimized and censored by the envious mob C James Gordon is orchestrating a massive multi media campaign to prevent Doyle's research from receiving it's true acclaim D All other posters/ researchers/ commentators/ podcasters/ historians are trolls, too cowardly and too jealous to " confront " the unicorns on a level playing field,  knowing they'll be smoked and handed their asses by the more skilled researcher and his correct evidence E Theres a clique that shuns those who are too skilled. Doyle and Gilbride weren't banned for their childish nonsense and their  toxic behaviour  F Other researchers are too cowardly and too envious to do the work Brian demands they do, because they're jealous,  and they want to remain in the criminally enforced clique. 

God forbid Doyle gets off his arse and does his own fucking work. 

Doyle and Gilbride disgust me as much as they amuse me. While I still retain a lingering modicum of sympathy for Doyle,  Gilbride just comes across as a thoroughly unpleasant crank. They are representative of the very worst in research,  a sense of over entitled idiocy,  hollow claims of victimisation,  dripping from lips, locked with impotence and desperate to feast upon the ripe fruits of hatred. Kennedys death is merely a mirror of their own un consummated vanities. 

Linguistic fucking forensics, the Book Depository stairways turned into the backdrop for a Benny Hill sketch :Styles, Garner, Carolyn Arnold, and the skimpily clad 2nd Mrs Reid being chased by a lascivious bald gargoyle,  gurning in lewd triumph as he grabs hold of Gloria Cs ample bottom,  LEE doppelganger ducks back into the utility closet as he sees a red faced Sarah Stanton come stomping towards him, with munching on her mind....

Truly and Baker bump into hapless HARV,  pottering around in the lunchroom,  trying not to break cover, as Baker sticks his gun in HARVs guts, while Truly mouths a stream of silent curses..

Then they bump into LEE on the 4th floor,  getting ready to do a bit of nifty intel spook rapelling down the liftshaft...

" Hey, how the Sam Hill d'ya get up here? I saws you a couple of seconds ago, in the 2nd floor lunchroom,  lookin' like an international CIA spook trying not to break cover,  you was wearing a different shirt,  and you had you a scar on your neck "

" Don't worry Mommason,  remember I told you 'bout them twins we hired 
NO TITS?

JUST MORE SHIT

AND MORE ZITS

AND MORE FUCKING BRITS

I'D LIKE TO SEND 'EM A WRIT

LEGALLY FORCE ' EM TO QUIT 

BUT INSTEAD  I'M GOING TO THE BASEMENT 

FOR A LITTLE BIT

WHERE I GOT ME A RUBBER TROLL

TO HIT

WITH A JOINT LIT , A TENT DRESS TO FIT

I'LL SUMMON ME UP SOME SARAH 

AND EAT US SOME GOLD 'N GRITS

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum