REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Doyle show us her tits!!!

+3
Vinny
Ed.Ledoux
barto
7 posters
Go down
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Doyle show us her tits!!! Empty Doyle show us her tits!!!

Fri 26 Aug 2022, 5:17 pm
I'll make it simpler for you Brian since you are such a delusional denier nutcase.

Compare those wrists.

See?

Now show us her tits?

No?
No film process turning obese blondes into a slim dark haired man?
No wigs?

You lose again, and again even with Dickhead Gilbride as a backup.

Now fuck off the pair of you!

http://www.prayer-man.com/prayer-man-is-no-prayer-woman/

Doyle show us her tits!!! Sarah_10
Doyle show us her tits!!! Pm_sep13

Last edited by barto on Fri 26 Aug 2022, 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Doyle show us her tits!!! Empty Re: Doyle show us her tits!!!

Fri 26 Aug 2022, 6:46 pm
Wheres her tits?
She took them off when she dons the wig of course!
Sheesh its a professional setting.

Her hamhock arms are no match for Lee's twigs!
Pay attention Brian.

Last edited by Ed.Ledoux on Sat 27 Aug 2022, 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
barto
barto

Fri 26 Aug 2022, 7:28 pm
http://www.prayer-man.com/prayer-man-is-no-prayer-woman/

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Sat 27 Aug 2022, 3:01 am
The fuckwit: "The overly narrow wrist is actually a sign that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton because the narrowing that Kamp admits he detects is actually caused by Sarah's purse jutting in front of her wrist while she holds it with two hands..."

Buhahahahahaha, is that as good as the film bs comment or does this top all his zombie lies?
The purse came to the rescue.
Well at least Gilbride is not writing this, altho he was yesterday,
Pathetic really. The whole thing from those two.

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sat 27 Aug 2022, 3:41 am
Brian has an overly narrow view to match his neck
Vinny

Sat 27 Aug 2022, 7:14 pm
As usual he avoids giving a direct answer.

Sun 28 Aug 2022, 1:07 am
He's got to be taking the piss. He hates us and it's what he do.

Sun 28 Aug 2022, 1:41 am
"Once you show Sarah Stanton's obvious female face in the Davidson enhancement then her breasts naturally follow..."

For a long time i have been championing Brian as an extremely funny guy. Fucking nuts...but funny.
Thank you Brian!
PS. What is the name of your lawyer?

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 28 Aug 2022, 2:04 am
I think Brian means that she may have left her tits off in a professional situation...and they (the tits) followed along later so she wouldn't look weird.

Checkmate.

Vinny

Sun 28 Aug 2022, 2:16 pm
Unintentional comedian. That is what he is.

Sun 28 Aug 2022, 4:19 pm
Brian loves the sensation of being wrong.
Its the only rational explanation.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 28 Aug 2022, 5:21 pm
Its comical, Doyle being a boob himself, cant spot the teets.
Pay attention Brian!
barto
barto

Mon 29 Aug 2022, 5:01 pm

Prayer-Man.com
alex_wilson

Tue 30 Aug 2022, 5:04 am
That's why  Doyle and co  refuse to  post the  photos. 

The side by side comparison  starkly emphasises  just how  utterly preposterous  the  " Prayerwoman " fantasy  truly is..

How  ANYONE  can  look at these photos and see the same person is totally beyond me..

It just  HAS to be a wind up,  or a  total  sham..

Which one?

As Drago would  have  said  , " YES, it was both. A wind up and a  scam"

The quote  Steely  posted upstream is without question the most  unbelievably  pernicious  illogical  deluded load of  shite  ive ever had the misfortune of encountering..

Doyle is sunk, and he knows it.

He just hasn't the class or the maturity to admit  it. 

So instead  he's  decided to keep on slumming it with  good old Porcelain Throne. 

A thoroughly  reprehensible  cunt, and  an A team  fantasist..

Hey Brian,  do you know think Greer was an intel spook  assassin?

Whatabout  Alan Tippit? I think he was  Badgeman..

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
alex_wilson

Wed 31 Aug 2022, 2:00 am
C'mon  Brian! 

It's a matter of simple logic,  not at all  complicated 

Your  opinions : whatever  you  claim  your  preternatural  power  enables you to  see, whatever you  claim  Chris Davidson's " processes " will magically  produce , they don't alter the  basic  facts. They don't negate the  glaring  inconsistencies,  the  insurmountable  inconsistencies  between  Mrs Stanton and the Prayerman figure 

Sarah Stanton was a 300lb plus late middle aged  grey haired woman. 

The figure  , known as Prayerman  is  quite obviously  not. C'mon Brian,  for fuck sakes,  this really IS  kindergarten level  stuff. You refuse to accept  what's  staring you in the face. Insisting on  going off at these obtuse,  utterly  meaningless  tangents. What the fuck  has Altgens  6 got to do with  Prayerman's  obvious  lack of  breasts? The figure  has a  dark  clearly visible receding hairline,  Mrs Stanton  had grey hair. 

What are you not  understanding  here ?

His size, girth,  hair colour,  hairline and  visible  lack of breasts rule Mes Stanton out as a  viable  alternative to Oswald,  or whomever he eventually turns out to be 

And that's without taking the other  factors into  consideration. Most importantly  Mrs Stanton's own contemporaneous statement.  Where she states unequivocally that  she went inside  IMMEDIATELY  after the  shots. 

What you claim to be able to see in this or that frame of  Weigmann,  whatever your fantasy  projections are,  regarding  Chris Davidson's future   enhancements , they don't alter,  and they most certainly do not  negate the  fundamental  issues.

Brian, a while back you were insisting,  every  bit as vociferously , that your  alleged  Prayerwoman  had glasses and  shoulder length  hair. 

Now its obese arms, anatomically  impossible  wrists(!) and oversized  handbags 

The quality of the  image is too blurred and  degraded to  make  such definitive  claims. 

Time and time again you  simply  choose to ignore the  basic  facts,  the irreconcilable  discrepancies  that  make it impossible for the  Prayerman  figure to be  Mrs Stanton. 

You  ignore them,  or else you attempt to  brush  them  off, with  increasingly  bizarre  rationalization 

You  simply  can't  keep  ignoring the  facts. Choosing to  return to the relative  safety of the shadowlands .

Your  argument is  quite honestly  risible. Its maddeningly  juvenile. Stubborn  nonsense. One of the worst,  most  egregious examples of conspiracy  thinking. 

The equivalent of saying  Hitler  didn't die,, because Hitler was  really a  fat grey haired  woman,  who was photographed  scurrying  down the  Unter  der  Linden  , on May 3rd 1945, trying to escape from a gang of  marauding  Cossacks...

I know it must be  painful and  incredibly  frustrating. But believe it or not  being mistaken can be an  incredibly  valuable  experience .

Learning what not to do is always an important lesson to learn 

Dragging this charade out interminably,  relying upon increasingly  outlandish  excuses, Brian,  ultimately the only person you are going to harm is  yourself. 

Whatever marvels you claim to  see, whatever  you  insist fantasy  photo analysts will confirm  doesn't change  Mrs Stanton's  girth, her hair colour,  or the fact she was a  woman. 

Whither you accept it or not, rather  whither you choose to accept it or not  doesn't  change these salient  facts. 

You  can keep up this  futile  endeavor,  blaming  James Gordon for your mistakes,  any lurkers out there,  log on to the  Education forum,  check Gordon's  posting history. , or else put your hands up and accept that you were mistaken. I think  you'd be pleasantly  surprised at the response. 

Its blatantly obvious he  couldn't give a fuck about Prayerman. Au  contraire,  he actually  banned the two leading  researcher/ spokesmen 

How do you square this Brian?

Perhaps you  should  start considering other alternatives. 

I agree with you  wholeheartedly. James Gordon is a  petty  little man. A prig and an insufferable  pedant. This apparent  mania  for  stilted  neo Victorian  etiquette  blinds him to the  utter shite his forum is  practically  drowning  under. 

Why not take up  Greg's  offer? You  seem to  harbour  some sort of  bizarre illusion,  imagining the  13 inch  head forum is some sort of  academic  institution,  a haven for  the  best and brightest,  to push  at the  furthermost  research boundaries..

Brian,  it's about as far as its possible to get from a serious academic  forum. Why not  let  Greg  set up  your own  website? Get your  message out that way? Maybe  then it will  finally  dawn on you. But, Brian,  imho  it dawned on you  long ago. This has fuck all to do with research,  or even the identity of the enigmatic figure,  it's all about you  seeking revenge,  and  claiming some sort of wholly  spurious  illusory  victory. Let it go  Brian,  for your own sake,  and for your own  peace of mind. You'l end up driving yourself  REALLY  crazy,  carrying around all that  resentment and  vitriol  inside you...

The Ed forum  has become a  fucking  chatroom for the  terminally  mediocre. Just look at some of the  recent  threads!! An utter fucking  shithole. Where renegades from the  fucking  OIC , THE  OIC are welcomed 

Where do they  find  these characters?

Their unceasing  unyielding  gullibility and  lack of insight  never ceases to amaze me..

Brian,  I'm sorry,  your case failed on its own merits. 

Opinions simply  don't  trump hard facts and  logic. 

Looking at the  photo of  Mrs Stanton  side by side with the Prayerman figure  renders your opinions  moot. 

As I  said  Mrs Stanton could be playing  Tarzan with  HARVEY, swinging around on the  elevator  cables. It matters not a jot. 
basic  logic,  not to mention  basic  human  biology  dictates that  Mrs Stanton  simply  cannot be  Prayerman. 

Full stop 

End of  story 

You've gone  WAY beyond the tilting at windmills  stage, your busy tilting at the  imaginary  castles 
in the  sky you've  christened windmills..

C'mon Brian,  for your own fucking sake. Don't demean  yourself  , man. Hanging out with utter fucking  tools  like  Porcelain Throne...Greer didit and  Sandy Hook  was a hoax, is this really the calibre of intellect  you aspire  to?

A empty headed scrote who churns out  YouTube videos with  all the  depth and  scope of  some  13 year old  girl from  Iowa  producing  breathless  eulogies to the  contents of  Justin Bieber's  fucking  skinny jeans?

Armstrong have mercy on us all 

And Brian,  I know  H and L is compelling,  practically  oozing with  intel spook  mystique. 

Hell, I fell for a myself,  and for longer than I care to admit. 

Brian,  it's not just the theory itself,  it's  how the theory is presented. 

No honest  seeker behaves like  Armstrong. Burying  inconvenient facts. I know  from experience Brian,  from  listening to  Russian being spoken practically every day,  by listening to native  speakers , the one and only  Lee Oswald  was  nowhere NEAR  that standard. Anyone who tells you otherwise is , quite simply,  being  dissembling and  downright  fucking  dishonest 

Even  if  there was an Oswald  double,  roaming around the  corridors and the  srairways,  inside the  TSBD,  this in no way validates the  nonsensical  double doppelganger  thesis...

For  fuck  sakes  think rationally  man, learn to  differentiate  between  what you are actually  seeing and  what  you'd  like to be  seeing. 

I told you before,  self delusion is the most pernicious delusion of all. 

You  have to  first  of all  delude yourself  before you can  either  delude or  be deluded

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
alex_wilson

Sun 04 Sep 2022, 2:38 am
Brian,  I'm sorry,  it's absolutely futile attempting to hold any sort of constructive  dialogue with you. 

You simply  refuse to allow what are, or at least should be,  basic self evident  facts to  get in the way of this fantastical,  wholly  counterfeit  narrative you've  constructed for  yourself.  You've  done to truth what Calgacus  claimed the invading  legions  did to his homeland , you leave desolation behind you, a factless  desert  , and you call it correct evidence..( in case  either one of  those  noted classics scholars , Professor Larsen,  or Mr Coleman  FRS,  pop their 13 inch heads in, yes I know  the speech was most likely  apocryphal and a " barbarian " like  Calgacus, if he even existed would  most certainly not be well versed in the latest  trends and  fashions  in contemporary  Roman  oratory . The speech was more than probably written by Tacitus  himself,  to glorify the  commander , Agrippa,  who just happened to be his father in law)

Both the irony and the hypocrisy are breathtaking. You  excoriate Robert Johnson for " publically  running " and  refusing to answer questions , while,  at the very same time,  you are doing your absolute damndest ( going off at totally  hare brained and  irrelevant tangents,  or attempting to dodge behind smokescreens,  constructed from  fresh air,  plus hefty  doses of  verbose  braggadocio) NOT to  answer a few very  simple,  very  basic  questions. 

Whatever you  claim to be able to  see in Altgens  6 , despite the fact  half the  fucking balcony is obscured by the SS agents in the foreground,  another fact you seem congenitally  unable to acknowledge,  or whatever marvels you claim to be able to  divine( like some Roman  soiothsayer,  peering into the entrails of a freshly slaughtered  rooster,  to read the  augurs, " Beware the Ides of March and the trolls of  ROKC!!) In the  blurry frames of the  Weigmann  film, purporting to match them  " stereoscopically " no less! They  don't negate the  basic  facts. 

They  don't make  Mrs Stanton's  hair any less  greyer,  or her body any less obese, or feminine , they  don't miraculously  give her a  visibly  receding hairline,  nor do they  change  her statement.

These facts  alone render your  opinions  moot. 

If you  choose to keep  ignoring them,  preferring instead to  fill post after post with  empty  boasts, " I've proved  Prayerman is  Sarah Stanton " dripping with vitriol,  whilst  attempting to  blame James Gordon for all your misfortunes.Youre going  to remain  trapped  on this endless unfulfilling  treadmill,  What exactly are you hoping to achieve? Do you think after your prolonged charm offensive  Lord Gordo is  suddenly going to welcome you back,  with open arms? Like some kind of  prodigal son? 

And if you  got back on the  Education Forum,  what then? Do you  think  your " correct evidence " is going to lead to  a  spate of  mass conversions?

" I BELIEVE  lordy  lord I BELIEVE in the  titless  madonna of the  Dealey  Plaza  doorway"

Unfortunately,  to take your  so called  " correct evidence " seriously,  like  H and L , and many other similar  pet theories  of ill repute,  you need a whole lotta  belief and absolutely  no self awareness or critical thinking skills. 

What  is  this bullshit  anyway Brian? " Your" evidence? In fact  you  probably  do think you own it, perhaps you stood on the  grassy knoll,  under the  shadow of  Lee Bowers  watchtower,  at midnight  on one dark and stormy  night. 

Signing the  contract the saturnine  black clad figure  proffered in his cadaverous  corpse white hand...you  made a  bad deal,  man! You  shoulda  learned how to play like  Jimi,  then  in 30 or 40 years time  you'll  have  people  researching  your  mysterious  demise! " No way man, Brian  didn't  choke on 12 Sanibel  Gold brownies,  and  he didn't  go skinnydipping  with no raccoons man. I knew Brian,  he was  like my psychic soul  brother,  he was  a strictly  one gerbil and  Larrytrotter dude, he didn't  fuck around on the road man, he was in it for the music..I tell ya his manager, Big Daddy Gilbride,  was CIA, those raccoon  hairs were planted man, and  his roadie,  10 ton Tommy  , the titty  twanger  from  La Tete,  was an agency mechanic,  whodya  think got Paul Trejo to put on that poisonous  red shirt? He spiked  Brian's  spaghetti hoops and his banana  milkshake,  then he started  stuffing  them brownies  and  them raccoon  hairs down his throat. The agency  whacked  Brian,  they  didn't want him to  release  his next album,  really far out shit baby,  a 58 track 4 hour  34 minute  concept album,  Electric  Prayerladyland , all about  Mary Meyer,  that TV  navy cat,  Pitzer,  the flying saucer Roswell dude,  Vinson,  and the  2 Marguerites,  d' ya know the  shit about the 2 Marguerites? Some  far out shit man, the Agency  got these spatulas and  shit, and  got the  dude from Superman  they " heartattacked " to wank hisself  into a  test tube, then they got the  Black  Dahlia,  heavy sperm and ovary experiments,  man. Shit, what am I  talking about? That's the 2 Oswalds  man, the 2 Marguerites  is all incest and  Nazis and  stuff...did you know  Adolf Hitler lived to 120? And George  HW Bush was really called  George  Scherf,  its true baby, all of  its  true,  after I prove the CIA Illuminati  Zionists whacked  Brian  I'm gonna take all them muthafuckas  down "

This has become  way too personal for you I'm afraid. You lack any sort of objectivity,  never  mind critical  distance. Facts,  unless they can be  twisted to appear supportive,  are irrelevant. Mere distractions. Your beliefs  are all that  really matters. 

Like so many poor  misguided  souls before you,  you've somehow managed to convince yourself that  your beliefs are  representative of some deep universe  truths 

ANY witness, no matter how dubious,  who tells you  what you want to hear, even if its just an echo,  you believe  unquestioningly.  With a converts  zeal. 

If Juddufki  claimed " her Lee" told her he spoke to  Mrs Stanton on his way up to the 2nd floor lunchroom,  to wait for Maurice Bishop's  call, I'm ab so fucking  lutely  sure you'd  believe her..

So go ahead  Brian,  call me an unskilled  booby,  or a creative  writing  troll( kudos  for demented  creative trolling  miscreant  though!!)

Go ahead  and  claim I'm too dishonest or unsophisticated  to  realise the profound  earth shattering  ramifications  of  your  stereoscopic  comparisons. 

Sarah Stanton  BWF standing to the left in Altgens,  giant handbags  anatomically impossible wrists blah blah  blah..

It's  just meaningless  blather, a desperate attempt to divert attention  away from the undeniable  facts,  the empirical  reality  that  kills the  whole  Prayerwoman fantasy  Stone dead..

Handbags,  wigs, glasses,  buttons  and  Armstrong knows what else  and all...

Until  you are prepared to look for the facts,  and  not solely  for what you desperately  hope to find; unless you are prepared to follow the facts wherever they lead,  instead of trying to lead them ( and  the rest of us) on a  merry  dance, I'd  strongly  advise you to  find a new hobby. Or at least  take a break,  have a bit of fun Brian,  I mean this seriously. Re evaluate  what you're doing,  and what you hope to achieve. 

Ive absolutely nothing against you personally,  in fact  , musically  speaking  at least,  we've  probably got a  lot in common. 

Perhaps if I  was Stan, Greg,  Barto, Steely  or another member,  I'd  feel  differently,  but from a personal perspective ( holocaust  denial aside, however,  as I've said I think your flirtation with denial  was due to the lasting  influence of your late father. I don't honestly think you're an ideological  anti semite, or hardcore  denier. If I did I wouldn't even give you the steam from my piss,  much  less  try to talk you    back down from the  cotton  candy  conspiracy  clouds) I'd be a total fucking  hypocrite  if I  complained about what you've written about me, or held it  against you. 

In all honesty  I  do  think you were  treated  rather  harshly. Especially over on  Deep Foo Foo. It pretty much amounted to a  witch hunt,  albeit a comical witch hunt, Carry on Don't Burn those Stakes,  starring Charlie Hawtrey  as  Witchfinder General ( first  class) Drago. But  Brian  you have to stop trying to blame others,  you have to start taking  responsibility  for your own  actions. When you joined the  13 inch head forum,  right from your first post,  you  affected  an air  of patronising  superiority. Talking down to everyone. Carrying on as if you were the only  true arbiter of  good science and  correct evidence. Yes, you have  rights  and  you're  perfectly entitled to be  treated  fairly,  and  accordingly. But everyone else has rights too!! They're entitled to be treated equally fairly. You operate under the  gross  misapprehension  that due to  your self proclaimed  skills  you  should be treated  differently. That the rules were for the unskilled  riff  raff.  Your self anointed  genius gave you  carte blanche to be rude, surly and abrasive. Looking down your nose at the  rabble. The Education Forum  is not some  academic  institution,  it is a  fucking  debate forum. The owners are perfectly entitled to make the rules. Are the rules bullshit? Imho , yes, but if forgot my scruples,  held my nose and  joined,  I'd have to follow those rules. Of course  it was all a hypocritical  sham, Lifton was allowed to behave like the petulant,  sneaky,  thoroughly  unlikable  cunt he is, while the doppelganger brigade were permitted to lie through their  teeth. I don't know where you  ge your t bizarre  notions from, ; Prayerman  was most certainly not the  apple of  Lord Gordo's  eye. If it was  he surely wouldn't have banned Greg, after allowing the  H and L footsoldiers to run amok  through  his threads, polluting them with  their  fairy tale bullshit. 

Needless to say the Prayerwoman you were  touting then is remarkably  different  than the  2022 version. Maybe  this is  a trophy  Prayerwoman,  or maybe  she's  visited the same  cosmetic  surgeon as Sly  Stallone's  mum, or the so called  Catwoman..

You probably  know the poem " If" by that British bastard Kipling,  it contains the  line " treat triumph and  disaster as the imposters  they are"( not imposters in the  H and L  sense of the word I hasten to add)

Wise sentiments. 

Prayerwoman was started as a wind up, I'm ashamed to admit, by a fellow  Scotsman. For whatever  reason  you've  chosen to run with a,  making it into some sort of  tabula  rasa,  or Holy Grail..If you  learn to  treat your mistakes the way you  treat  your  successes,  then you won't go far wrong. If you  found a little humility,  and  dropped the  relentless  facade, and this childish  urge to  reduce  everything to " winning and  losing " , most importantly if you  quit this  bizarre  self defeating  Prayerwoman  crusade, and  accept you were mistaken,  I think you'd be surprised,  pleasantly surprised by the response. 

Alternatively,  you  can  keep up with this pointless  charade, you can  keep  claiming you've  proved Prayerman was really Mrs Stanton,  so what?

Worse are cheap,  And empty boasts even  cheaper...

I could  come here( well  at least until Greg banned me, or called those nice fellows  with the white coats and the  butterfly  nets,  claiming   I'd  discovered  definitive  proof that I'm really the reincarnation of  Richard  III, and thus, am the rightful  King of  England. 

You need actual  proof, not opinions. Claiming  this or that credible  photo  analyst will confirm  Chris Davidson's enhancement, or your various  speculative  opinions , is not a valid  argument. It brings a  whole new meaning to the appeal to  false authority  fallacy 

An appeal to  an imaginary  false authority. Find these credible photo analysts...youve  only had 6 years..

Every time you make that claim from now on  I'm going to claim  credible photo analysts would  confirm its really  the ghosts of  Fatty Arbuckle and poor Virginia Rapp in the  Doorway...

Sarah Stanton  was a  300lb plus late middle aged woman  with  grey hair. 

Even the  most superficial,  cursory  analysis of the footage tells you  that the  so called Prayerman figure was most certainly not any of these things. 

Ergo Sarah Stanton  cannot be  Prayerman. QED, or even  Checkmate (!)

End of story 

Your claims about Altgens 6 and Weigmann are irrelevant. 

Why do you persistently  ignore these blindingly  obvious  facts?

Following the logic ( rather the  illogic) of your argument to its rational conclusion , are you  trying to say that  because you claim  Mrs Stanton isn't standing to BWFs left in certain photos/ frames she was  thus able,  somehow to miraculously  change  her appearance?

Perhaps  Mrs Stanton  was a  Skinwalker,  able to  change her appearance  on a whim..Maybe  she changed into HARVEY,  then Badgeman,  then  HARVEY  again,  before  resuming  her  true form...shit, I think I might be onto something  big, hey John Butler,  know  anything about Skinwalkers? If not  ole Porcelain Throne is  bound to know  a couple,  in fact he may very well be one, a prototype  CIA skinwalker  disinformation agent hybrid...

Because if you're  trying to imply  Mrs Stanton's position in these photos,  according to your cutting edge skills, means she is Prayerman  then the only logical conclusion is  she must have changed her appearance. 

And changed it drastically.. 

Was there a phone booth in the vicinity? Maybe  she was  a  real  life Wonder Woman!! A few spins in an adjacent  phone booth  and  voila!!( imagine the Hong Kong  Phooey  voiceover  for maximum  trollish  effect) mild mannered  300lb grey haired  Sarah Stanton was magically transformed into a  slim flat chested  crime fighter with a  dark visibly receding hairline..

Maybe  that's it!! Maybe  Sarah " Hong Kong  Phooey fied"  herself  in Roy Trulys  filing  cabinet!!

Or maybe  the  Illuminati  je...sorry Zionists  had a  mobile  make up truck,  parked alongside the  CIAs mobile  photo altering  track,  what say you Porcelain Throne?

The whole  Prayerwoman subject is utter fucking bullshit. An example of conspiracy thinking at its very  wackiest..

I've  wasted far too much of my own,  and everyone else's,  time on this  nonsense. If you refuse to  acknowledge,  never mind  answer,  what are perfectly reasonable questions ( and I mean seriously,  not insulting everyone by trying to pass off any old cack, or the  first  idea that  leaps into your conspiracy  addled  mind...Mrs Stanton's  breasts follow " naturally " from Chris Davidson's so called  woman's face...what the fuck  does that even mean? Leaving aside the fact this alleged  woman's face  is an absolute  monstrosity . Something else you can't bring yourself to acknowledge,  much  less accept. Symmetrical  you say? About as symmetrical as an Elephant  Man shaped facemask cake that's been left out in the rain) then its pointless  carrying on with this. 

You're  carrying on a monologue anyway,  attempting to play to the gallery ( well, all 3 of them,  plus Porcelain Throne and his dog), snipping out fragments of my  posts, out of  context of course , the fragments you think you can safely answer,  thus claiming  yet another  hollow  utterly meaningless  " victory "

The likes of  Speer and Palamara were only using you. Using your  correct evidence as a  desperate  last  straw to cling onto.  So they don't have to face  the  possibility  that  Prayerman may very well be Oswald..

I suspect  they'd  happily  endorse the  SBT if doing so somehow helped to slay Prayerman. 

For some  unaccountable  reason( no doubt  related to ego) this prospect  seems to scare me  living  shit out of far too many so called mainstream  research  luminaries..

Imho their antics expose them as the  ego driven  shysters or cash conscious  hucksters  most of them undoubtedly  are. 

If anything  , a vast majority of the  theories  they've helped  foist  upon an unsuspecting " research community " have  pretty much ensured this case remains practically unsolvable. Slipping ever deeper into the  pus  filled morass of the  alternative  troofer brigade,  making common cause with  holocaust deniers and  other assorted whackjobs,  while the  truth,  as Jim Garrison  so accurately  predicted,  is left to wander like a vagrant rumour. Down a desolate  highway. With not even the sun or the moon to call a friend..

Until  now,  when  a  gaggle of  ethanol  crazed troll punks  spotted a  suspiciously  familiar  looking figure,  lurking in the shadows..

There's a  really  profound  metaphor  there, one that  encapsulates the  so called research communities  unlimited capacity for self delusion,  mistaking shadows for the truth  while  seemingly  determined to consign a  real,  albeit vague  glimmer of truth to the shadows...

Last edited by alex_wilson on Sun 04 Sep 2022, 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total

barto
barto

Sun 04 Sep 2022, 4:02 am
Fuck that moronic arsehole.

Prayer-Man.com
alex_wilson

Sun 04 Sep 2022, 4:50 am
I don't know if you've  had the chance to check out acjfk  lately Barto?
There's a  guy over there, Robert Johnson,  whose in the  process of  tearing  our Brian  several  new assholes. 

He's  relentless,  he doesn't allow  himself to get distracted by  Doyle's  attempted  diversions. It's  like watching  a particularly  ruthless  barrister  dismantling  some  poor  cunts  dodgy alibi. Every time  Doyle  refuses to answer,  he makes himself look that little bit  sillier and more desperate. Trying to  change the  topic...Altgens,  Weigmann,  James Gordon,  troll punks,  we all know his routine off by heart now!! Armstrong have mercy on us all,  I imagine  I'll be reciting it to a sympathetic  looking  psychiatrist  one day, in the not to  distant future...after I've been  carted away,  dribbling and  drooling , whilst  raving on about stereoscopic comparisons of invisible titties and  disembodied,  anatomically impossible wrists  crawling  out of giant handbags...

It's a  perfectly  reasonable question, if Brian  has proved Prayerman is Sarah Stanton then he shouldn't have any problems  pointing out  her breasts. 

In fact  he should  relish the opportunity,  I mean if he showed us Mrs Stanton's  breasts,  rather the outline of  her cleavage in the  photos/ footage  then wouldn't that  help prove the booby trolls  wrong?

It would certainly  prove  that  Prayerwoman is indeed a woman..

Apparently not though. 

The question  seems to drive him berserk,  prompting a  severe outbreak of extended vitriol drenched ranting. 

Robert Johnson is  perfectly entitled to ask these questions.  I mean the  self styled  internet authority on Prayerman  should be only to happy to enlighten  a relative  newcomer. 

I mean  for fucks sake, it really  isn't  rocket  science,  or brain surgery, 

Mrs Stanton  was  a  300lb plus  late middle aged woman with  grey hair. 

The Prayerman figure is quite obviously  none of these things. 

How the fuck does  what  Brian claims to see in Altgens  or Weigmann  change her appearance?

I'm no photo expert  Barto,  but in my layman's opinion at least,  the woman  who  you've  identified as Mrs Stanton looks like a  diminutive  grey haired obese woman..

I know I  always  yammer on about  this,  but it really  pisses me off,  imho the work you  guys have done has brought us to the very threshold of a  real  breakthrough. 

Instead of putting  egos and treasured pet theories aside,  this is  all about the assassination,  isn't it?, we get all this negativity,  this shoulder shrugging,  ball scratching  apathy,  preferring to form yet another  fucking  circular  firing squad , or , most toxic  of all,  clowns who are  prepared to tell out and out lies,  or attempt to pull some  sort  of  prank ( yeah McStinky I bet those buttons only became a wind up after you got busted, wasn't it a pity you lost  all  your  " data", did the  midges or the  hairlice  get at it I wonder?)

At the end of the day  I'm afraid a lot of the hostility boils down to  simple  jealousy. 

People who have  built their entire reputations,  in many  cases their entire personalities  , on their  supposed  research abilities have  had the  rug pulled out from under their  feet.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sun 04 Sep 2022, 10:41 am
Breaking News...! Brian may be set to run for Sheriff of Lee County in 2024. Or at least, he hasn't said no to the idea which means he is seriously considering it. 

If Brian decides to run, I think we should all get behind him. The current Lee County Sheriff is a reincarnation of Sam Drucker, the infamous Poisoner of Petticoat Junction. Except he poisons with gaslighting.  

A free colonic irrigation and nit comb (the Top "n" Tail Special) will go to the member with the best campaign slogan for our boy.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 04 Sep 2022, 3:35 pm
Checkmate!

That's my second option. The first ran to over 3000 words.

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Sun 04 Sep 2022, 9:10 pm
alex_wilson wrote:I don't know if you've  had the chance to check out acjfk  lately Barto?
There's a  guy over there, Robert Johnson,  whose in the  process of  tearing  our Brian  several  new assholes. 

He's  relentless,  he doesn't allow  himself to get distracted by  Doyle's  attempted  diversions. It's  like watching  a particularly  ruthless  barrister  dismantling  some  poor  cunts  dodgy alibi. Every time  Doyle  refuses to answer,  he makes himself look that little bit  sillier and more desperate. Trying to  change the  topic...Altgens,  Weigmann,  James Gordon,  troll punks,  we all know his routine off by heart now!! Armstrong have mercy on us all,  I imagine  I'll be reciting it to a sympathetic  looking  psychiatrist  one day, in the not to  distant future...after I've been  carted away,  dribbling and  drooling , whilst  raving on about stereoscopic comparisons of invisible titties and  disembodied,  anatomically impossible wrists  crawling  out of giant handbags...

It's a  perfectly  reasonable question, if Brian  has proved Prayerman is Sarah Stanton then he shouldn't have any problems  pointing out  her breasts. 

In fact  he should  relish the opportunity,  I mean if he showed us Mrs Stanton's  breasts,  rather the outline of  her cleavage in the  photos/ footage  then wouldn't that  help prove the booby trolls  wrong?

It would certainly  prove  that  Prayerwoman is indeed a woman..

Apparently not though. 

The question  seems to drive him berserk,  prompting a  severe outbreak of extended vitriol drenched ranting. 

Robert Johnson is  perfectly entitled to ask these questions.  I mean the  self styled  internet authority on Prayerman  should be only to happy to enlighten  a relative  newcomer. 

I mean  for fucks sake, it really  isn't  rocket  science,  or brain surgery, 

Mrs Stanton  was  a  300lb plus  late middle aged woman with  grey hair. 

The Prayerman figure is quite obviously  none of these things. 

How the fuck does  what  Brian claims to see in Altgens  or Weigmann  change her appearance?

I'm no photo expert  Barto,  but in my layman's opinion at least,  the woman  who  you've  identified as Mrs Stanton looks like a  diminutive  grey haired obese woman..

I know I  always  yammer on about  this,  but it really  pisses me off,  imho the work you  guys have done has brought us to the very threshold of a  real  breakthrough. 

Instead of putting  egos and treasured pet theories aside,  this is  all about the assassination,  isn't it?, we get all this negativity,  this shoulder shrugging,  ball scratching  apathy,  preferring to form yet another  fucking  circular  firing squad , or , most toxic  of all,  clowns who are  prepared to tell out and out lies,  or attempt to pull some  sort  of  prank ( yeah McStinky I bet those buttons only became a wind up after you got busted, wasn't it a pity you lost  all  your  " data", did the  midges or the  hairlice  get at it I wonder?)

At the end of the day  I'm afraid a lot of the hostility boils down to  simple  jealousy. 

People who have  built their entire reputations,  in many  cases their entire personalities  , on their  supposed  research abilities have  had the  rug pulled out from under their  feet.

Well said Alex. You have the eyeball on the whole matter. Delusional Brian has not and he never will.

Prayer-Man.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Mon 05 Sep 2022, 1:14 am
steely_dan wrote:Checkmate!

That's my second option. The first ran to over 3000 words.

We'll wait and see if there are any late entries, but at this stage, you can certainly start to consider oiling up your butt.

I can see Brian's campaign ad now...

the camera pans down to the end of the pier. There is Brian with his Magnum aimed at the Bag Guy... who has a rifle laying on the pier boards near his feet.

Doyle "Uh uh. I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, troll punk?

Cut to County Jail. Doyle is slamming the door on the troll punk. The cell is now at Troll Punk capacity.

Doyle: "Checkmate!" Doyle turns to solemnly address the camera. "Vote one Brian Doyle to rid your streets of Troll Punks and British Bastard Moderators  Thank you."

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

alex_wilson

Mon 05 Sep 2022, 4:45 am
Our Brian- Sheriff of Lee County!! 

I'm experiencing  some sort of  trollish  meltdown...the possibilities are , quite literally,  limitless!! Not to mention the  potential for  a little bit of  hot A team demented creative  trolling miscreant  action...

Health and  safety  issues  first. If Brian  gets elected  the Lee County  authorities are going to have to think  creatively,  to ensure  there's no potential for  any embarrassing  " badge related  issues " It's  hardly going to fill the good burghers of  Lee County  with confidence if they  learn their  newly  elected  chief  law enforcement officer  is subject to  numerous  court/ mental health  orders forbidding him to  possess any sharp  objects. ( For  further  details  please  refer to  The  State of  Florida  , the Hasbro  Toy Company  and  Terry the T Rex's  Tasty Teatime  Treats for  Toddlers  v Doyle,  Gilbride and Dulux  Paint  Ltd)

Of course  he could just wear  the Secret Squirrel  Club Badge, he found in a  box of  Kellogg's  Frosties...They're  Ggggreat  when  you're  busy with  super top secret  hush hush intel spook genius  detective stuff...

Putting  aside the  obvious  health and safety issues for the time being,  I  initially  thought of  something  Triumph of the Will  like, with Brian,  the fearless  leader, emerging from the plane we've  just watched  soaring over Lee County,  while a Bavarian  Oompah band provides a  suitably  dramatic  soundtrack,  to get the old   adrenalin  pumping,  perhaps a tuba  heavy  cover version of Jimis  Night  Bird Flying,  mashed up with the obligatory  Ride of the  Valkyries...

With a harsh Teutonic  providing  commentary,  rising to a  mighty  jackboot  marching  crescendo for the  tagline:

" Ein  Volk Ein Brian Ein Lee County  Sheriff "

However  there were a couple of problems. First of all,  the large elderly  Jewish community might not feel  inclined to vote for a candidate  who  uses such,  ahem, inflammatory  imagery. And then  there's any outstanding doppelganger  related  issues to take into  consideration..

After all , you can't really have a LEE without  a HARVEY . Most  definitely  not, according to the illustrious  Professor Larsens  famous  1st Law of Doppelganging..

Then I thought about a spoof based on the  Good,,the Bad and the  Ugly..

The Nude, the  Mad and the even Uglier..

Brian,  in the  starring  role ( naturally) as the Man with No Brain,  a mean  pink zen jackbooted hombre,  wearing one of  his mom's  old curtains as a poncho,  with a  chocolate  cigarette  forever clamped in his strong masculine  mouth,  dangling over his grizzled jowls.. 

With Dickie Gilbride  as Ethanol  Eyes ( the Mad) a defrocked  ex preacher out to settle a few old scores( in between  trying to silence the impish  hordes of tiny potty mouthed  radio wielding  troll punks , who torment him every night, appearing,  purely  coincidentally,  the  instant  he finishes his 3rd bottle of  industrial  strength  turpentine)

Finally  we have poor old  Larrytrotter as Blondie,  the  even  Uglier,  forced to wear an ill  fitting  blonde wig, strictly for professional reasons,  you understand. The specific  professional  reasons  being  to help  with  Ethanol  Eyes nightly  re enactions of the  intel spook  hit on Marilyn  Monroe..

He is certain a band of renegade aliens from  Zeta Reticuli  didit,  injecting  her in the  bottom ( he's  most insistent about  the exact  spot, low down on the  left cheek.  Sometimes  he " injects" poor Blondie dozens of times, for  scientific  reasons,  accuracy  being  next to  godliness,  apparently )

The three desperados  come  riding into  Lee County , looking  for  his  fabled  stash of  Sanibel  Gold,  supposedly  buried in the tomb of the  mysterious  2nd Marguerite Oswald..

Then it hit me...

Blazing  Saddles  of course?

What  else?

Blazing  'Nad- dles

Governor  Gordo P LaPetomane  wants to  build  his   new high speed broadband  network - enabling  him to  dominate the  high stakes  cut throat world of  credibly  moderated peer reviewed  academic  JFK  research  fora- but the  strangely  asexual  looking  residents of  Sanibel City,  Lee County  refuse to  sell..

His enjoyment of the  daily  intellectual  murder of highly  skilled  researchers  is almost  spoilt  when  his factotum / dogsbody  Fezzo the Fez ( who else? Fresh from his  latest  triumph,  the  starring  role in an off Broadway  production of the  Fezzotint,  put on by Bialystock and Bloom  Productions) rushes in with a telegram,  from the  good townsfolk of  Sanibel  City, complaining about the crime  wave, little do they know the crime wave has been  orchestrated  by the  gangs of  bandits and troll punks hired by Governor  Gordo...

Spotting a grey ponytailed  miscreant,  facing the  intellectual  murder squad,  led by milicien  Speer, has  struck by a  sudden  brainwave ( although  he could just as easily  have been  " struck" by his voluptuous,  skimpily  clad  " secretary " Miss Beckett,  whose  busy " taking  dictation" on her hands and knees,  under his sumptuous  ,strangely familiar  mahogany  desk)

Send this highly  skilled researcher,  Albert  Brian  Troppocrat  Scrum Drum " Bart" Doyle  to Sanibel  City..

Sheriff Bart...

With his ponytail,  pink zen sandals and  curious  notions  regarding  personal  hygiene,  the  crafty Governor  Gordo  knows the reactionary  homophobic,  trollphobic and anti semitic  townsfolk,  not to mention the  marauding band of  troll punks  will take one look at him and  dispatch  him to trotterhill,  lair of the  fearsome  larrymongotrotter..

Sheriff  Bart  outwits the strangely androgynous  townsfolk,  who not only  appear to lack external  sexual  organs , but somewhat  bizarrely,  are all called Stanton..

Setting up  his HQ in the  town jail he discovers  Dickie, a  washed up  paintsniffer,  slumped in the  cells. Sleeping off his latest non drip emulsion  binge..

" I never  could  resist a  tin of Aquamarine  non drip "

Dickie  is  not just some frazzled  bible thumped seeking  redemption in a  bottle of turps,  No siree!, he was once the  Wacko  Kid, the fastest  housepainter  in the  West..

" Soon" he explains,  in between  hefty slumps of turps  " every  wannabe  painter and  decorator was coming to town, challenging  me, paint  the cornices,  paint the  corners,  with no drips, I just got  sick of it,  so I climbed  into this here bottle of turps, and  I  been  here ever since"

He demonstrates his predicament to the  sceptical Sheriff  Bart..

Painting the  walls of the  jailhouse  with the words,  " Death to the  Hoaxers" , in letters 8 foot high..

" but I paints  with this hand"

He moans , lifting his left hand,  that trembles like a  classroom of trainee  morgue assistants  before a David  Lifton  lecture..

Cue much fun and  games  with various  Stantons, larrymongotrotter,  who takes quite a  shine to  Sheriff Bart..

" larrymongo  like Sheriff Barts ponytail,  larrymongo  want to  marry Sheriff Bart,  settle down and  listen for pitter patter of tiny larrymongotrotters"

Sheriff  Barts  inordinately  low sexual  drive rescues him from the  clutches of  the  devious  temptress, Transsexual  Tommy,  the Teutonic  Titwillow,  a hulking  8 foot ball buster Governor Gordo has dispatched to  " serenade" the intrepid  Sheriff into submission,  with her stiff  tuneless  renditions of  Grace Slick and the  Jefferson  Airplane  classics..

Her appearance  nearly  causes a  riot, as the  townspeople, apparently,   have never seen  breasts before..

Alderman  Theophilus  Q Stanton  thinks they're  Mark's of the  Devil, and  wants to  summon the  witchfinders  from across in Drago's  Gulch,  while Eczema  Peabody  Stanton, the town preacher  thinks she is one of the  biblical  nephilim,  and  thus should be burned immediately,  while Professor  Sandy  Stanton  thinks she's  incubating a  couple of  doppelgangers,  " its a  symptom of  HARVEY LEEsyndrome,  I done sees it when I  was  cow doctorin ' over in  Armstrongville "

After the  troll punks and the  bandits attack a few times( and  after  larrymongotrotter  restrains  Sheriff Bart,  stopping him from running off and  joining one of the  gangs, " I want to  see where the Jewish  women is at" he wails, polishing the badge the nice friendly  bandit  gruppenfuhrer  gave  him) the three amigos and the  townspeople  form an unlikely  alliance..

The Wacky  Kid comes up with the idea of building a  Potemkin  village,  out near Dragos  Gulch,  filling it with the  explosives  Tosh Plumlee  sold him, " Howard Hunt, Frenchy  and  Chauncey  Holt were  waiting in one of the  railroad  cars, they would have  detonated  this if Badgeman,  Jackie, James Files, Greer and  Otto Skorzeny  all missed"

The bandits and the  troll punks would be  decoyed and  then ambushed. 

" Those trollish boobys  won't be able to tell the difference between a Potemkin Village and the  correct evidence "

And so it came to pass...Sanibel City and Lee County  were saved..

Sheriff Bart , no longer  needing to use an alias, having now solved the  Hendrix  murder in his spare time, became  Sheriff  Brian..

He and larrymongotrotter  lived happily ever after,  in a basement  under the  sheriff's office ( after a while the townspeople  even became accustomed to the  unearthly  screeching and  strange  grunting,  emerging from the basement on dark and stormy  nights )

The Wacky  Kid got a  job, teaching  remedial  art classes  over in Burnham's  knob,  a tiny hamlet  located on the other side of  Dragos  Gulch..

As for the wicked Governor Gordo?

He became a Senator of course!! To this day he remains the world's  biggest  trafficker of  utterly  fucking  tedious,  long debunked  JFK related  factoids 

Running for re election  Sheriff  Brian came up with a  genius ad campaign..

He got Tommy the Teutonic  Titwillow  to dress up as a messenger,  delivering a  box filled with  leftover  explosives..

" Telegram for larrymongotrotter  Telegram  for larrymongotrotter " shed  bellow..

The  box exploded  and a  hot splatter of fireworks  ejaculated  over the  Sanibel City  skyline..

" Vote for  Doyle. Sheriff of Lee County "

P.S. I think  we're  going to have to revive the  Mulberry  Bush thread...DR Neiderhut ( Harvard Medical  School  Class of  81 bitches) has attempted to  tease  some  life back into the  otherwise  flaccid  zombie  corpses of our favourite  doppelgangers..
The  guy is an utter embarrassment. A pompous  wannabe  Fetzer,  bragging about his less than  stellar academic  credentials.  A total  fucking  throbber..

" Mr Neiderhut  was my father, you can call  me  DR Neiderhut " Fuck off...

steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 05 Sep 2022, 9:32 am
"Ladies and gentleman, you should ignore the uncredible CCTV footage we are about to play. I am waiting for a Davidson enhancement from Stinky Inc which will show that 6ft 4in Mr Yakamoto was in reality, Miss Jessop, carrying a school satchel. I'm ready to take any questions...except from people who ask them"
Sheriff Doyle earlier...

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Mon 05 Sep 2022, 12:40 pm

Me

Don Jeffries

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum