REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
alex_wilson

Miss Richarda Marple and Nancy  Jew And the Case of the Mysterious Missing Mammaries  Empty Miss Richarda Marple and Nancy Jew And the Case of the Mysterious Missing Mammaries

Mon 02 Jan 2023, 3:36 am
Genius is as genius does...

The latest installment in Dickie and Bri Bri's Excellent Adventure ( aka Miss Richarda Marple and Nancy Jew and  the case of the mysteriously missing mammaries) was just too geniusy to ignore. 

Providing a most illuminating insight into the mindset of the fabulist,  the hard core denier and the clinical narcissist. Two utter clowns,  whose towering delusions and elaborate persecution fantasies blind them to reality. 

And the reason why their " research " is either ignored or mocked. 

Miss Marple put down the turps and dusted down the ouija board ( the one she uses for her Adults Only seances with Marilyn Monroe and her little grey lover from Zeta Reticuli) and ventured over to Deep fOO, the realm of the undead 

Why?

Because of the latest breakthrough in the Boobsy Twins never ending quest to turn a slim male figure with a dark visibly receding hairline into an obese 300lb grey haired middle aged woman with a penchant for professional wiggery and outsized handbags,  cursed with the twin stigmas of invisible titties and anatomically impossible wrist sizes...

Drum roll please...

Denis Morrissette* claims to have identified Sarah Stanton standing outside the TSBD at 2pm..a figure incidentally that looks fuck all like the Prayerman figure..

According to Marple and Jew Geniuses For Hire this is more " proof" Sarah Stanton is Prayerman..

Honestly,  you couldn't make this shite up...

I'm not wasting any more of my time on this ridiculous nonsense. 

Doyle is nothing but a poor deluded soul tormented by jealousy,  while Gilbride is a thoroughly repulsive crank. The sort of bible thumpin' scripture quotin' hate filled crackpot who gives all Christians a bad name. 

One is motivated by (no doubt grotesquely elaborate and well choreographed) fantasies of revenge,  the other by jealousy. Desperate to be recognized as the " skilled credible researcher " that cracks the case he is reduced to increasingly clumsy and comical attempts at sabotage..

In their desperation they now resort to employing " research methodology " redolent of Ralph Cinque at his most delusional. 

Cycle through a shopping list of long debunked fantasy bullshit ( Doyle's height argument anyone? In the words of the noted poet philosopher Tommy Graves " LOL")while pretending the proof that completely and utterly eviscerates their childish fantasies,  proof incidentally that is blatantly obvious to 99.999999% of all sentient species,  doesn't exist 

Gilbride is a complete joke. Oh the priceless irony!! A monomaniacal crank, purveyor of arguably the most risible of all hack theories ( involving doppelgangers and flying saucers, in fact Gilbrides theories read like the rough notes of a Mel Brooks style musical...Titticut Follies crossed with the Producers co starring Jim Fetzer as extraterrestrial gastropod in a stahlhelm) excoriating others for their hack theories and their " hoax "

As the 60th anniversary year dawns surely the focus should be on getting access to the first generation prints? 

I apologise profusely for polluting the place with such ridiculous nonsense but I couldn't resist it!!

It was just too funny to ignore!!

Over to you Brian!! 

Here,  as a belated Christmas present I'll even get you started..

" Wilson is an unskilled booby troll who posts his prosaic creative trolling on his censorship protected troll farm to avoid dealing with my breakthrough discoveries.  Once you prove Davidson's woman's face Stanton's breasts follow naturally..."

* Check out the 1939-45 thread over on the 13 inch head forum for a glimpse of Denis in action. Not only does he flirt with holocaust denial,  in the company of the great warrior for truth and justice that is Don Jeffries,  he couldn't even spell Auschwitz correctly. A colossal fuckpig and a collaborator truly worthy of the Dynamic Duo

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Miss Richarda Marple and Nancy  Jew And the Case of the Mysterious Missing Mammaries  Empty Re: Miss Richarda Marple and Nancy Jew And the Case of the Mysterious Missing Mammaries

Mon 02 Jan 2023, 11:45 am
PAINT HIM SARAH GRAY

I see a young man
And I think she should be fluid
No male/female anymore
I want him to be her

I see the wig she wears
And the purse that's in his hands
I have to turn my head
No one else unnderstands

I see a line of suits
And they're all just normal dudes
With flowers in their hair
In Blackface singin blues

I've seen people turn their heads
And miss that cop runnin in
Just like they miss seein
In the corner is Mr Slim

I look inside Picasso
His thinners he drinks like Pimms,
He's really just a house painter
With his bible and his research sins

But what about Brian, I hear the hue n cry
Don't make him face no facts
It's not easy washing cars
With a selfie-stick in your hands

No more will PM
Turn his head and turn his mind
He has eyes just for Sarah
And maybe Ralph and his kind

I see a Prayer Man
And I want him painted grey
No colors anymore
Except that sexy dress she wears by day

I wanna see the sun plane
Blotted out by the purse
I wanna see him painted, painted, painted
Painted Sarah grey, yeah its so perverse
Paint it grey, paint it grey...

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum