REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

zapruder  tippit  Humor  +Lankford  tsbd  frazier  Lankford  Weigman  David  11  2  Theory  prayer  Lifton  Floor  Darnell  paine  beckley  hosty  fritz  3a  9  doyle  3  4  Mason  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

attacked by  killer tomatoes Empty attacked by killer tomatoes

Thu 05 Oct 2023, 1:31 am
Assailed on two fronts, by over-ripe tomatoes. The ignominy of it all! Go into historical research, the school guidance counsellor said. You were made for it, he said.  You're a quiet kid with a head down, bum up attitude. You can spend hours at libraries. You'll like the serenity and the sheer joy of discovery, 

And here I am, replying to attacks by killer tomatoes. But when life hands you a tomato, make soup. It worked for Mr. Campbell.

Brian "Big Rainbow" Doyle

Greg is forgetting that in 2016 when I first posted the Davdison enhancement that showed a woman's face on Prayer Man on my Prayer Woman Facebook page Greg went over there and practically admitted that I had proven my case and refuted Prayer Man...Greg wrote that ROKC tolerated Bart Kamp and kept him on like a favorite junkyard dog...The clear intent of Greg's posting was to admit I had won the game and refuted Prayer Man without saying so directly...
I'll just leave that there and marvel at the sheer disregard for the real world.

Just to show what a true nut Parker is, here he is showing the cowardly egotistical domination by censorship on which his "research" depends...As if the "Forummotion" host even knows or cares who I am...Greg is a paranoid nut who thinks the Forummotion is following his every word as ROKC cult leader and is inserting a moral imperative to keep me off...This kind of thing would normally earn Greg true Fetzer/Cinque lunatic status, however when you add in the criminal "curve" of corruption on the JFK internet such nuttery is OK and doesn't serve as a good gauge of how crazy Parker is...The clique can get away with anything and the researchers providing the correct solution are never good enough...Only now the forum hosts are getting involved even though that is the sick pup Parker pulling that out of his crazy ass...All that is happening here is cult leader and blowhard Parker is just proving he does cheap banning of anyone who credibly refutes him and that he is a coward and a nut who directly depends on censoring of persons and information in order to make his evidence-hacking work...

Greg shoud be advised that I have already been let back on because Kinaski was basing his correct destruction of the Prayer Man theory, that he was posting on ROKC, on my research...Kinaski was posting my evidence point for point - even if in a primitive manner that didn't enunciate the complete evidence...Smart researchers will see that your responses to Kinaski were a little too long and little too wordy...Smart researchers will understand that the ratio of bullshit that you type, in relation to the evidence you are trying to deny, is a direct indicator on how full of shit you are Greg and how aware you are of the amount of bullshit you need to force in order to get around evidence you are well aware is legitimate...It is this bullying/bullshit technique you exploit on your censorship-controlled website that gets you around giving any legitimate answer to Davidson's Scoop Neckline evidence that you and your thugs succeeded in avoiding answering...You're a liar Greg because you said you don't ban people who disagree with you...You're a liar because not only did you avoid giving any credible answer to the Scoop Neckline evidence but you also banned Kinaski because he showed what bullshit Prayer Man is by means of my evidence (without crediting me)...

All Greg is doing above is trolling and making an excuse for why he is censoring me on ROKC because he knows damned well that I am deadly to him and his website of trolling assholes and that the Prayer Man theory will go down quickly once it is no longer protected by Mr Parker's cowardly outright censorship...Greg trolls instead of honestly answering why ROKC was publicly unable to give any legitimate research Peer Review of Davidson's Scoop Neckline or how it refutes Prayer Man...These assholes would rather take over and destroy the whole JFK internet than simply admit what has already been shown and what only digs their hole deeper by not admitting...They would rather give legitimacy to the moderator crooks Larsen and Gordon than recover the community's credibility by simply admitting what cannot be denied...This is how the asshole kings DiEugenio and Parker take power and rule the internet...By the dark route...By corruption and deceit...
I am only going to respond to highlighted bit. 

Sent: 26 September 2023 12:44
To: Greg P
Subject: Re: readmitting banned member

Dear Mr. Parker,

Whilst we appreciate your willingness to give the applicant another chance, in light of recent court cases, Forumotion takes the view that members permanently banned for cause, should not have that overturned, as this exposes both you, your readers and members, and this company to undue risk. Our records show that we received a number of complaints about this person when he was previously a member of your forum. 

With all this in mind, should you allow him membership again, we will need to consider what action we need to take for the well-being of all stakeholders.

Regards,
XXX

I did try Brian, but in the end, you only have yourself to blame. And let's face it - even if I did let you back on, how long do you think you would last before you forced my hand and I had to ban you again?  It's not worth anyone's effort, Not yours, not mine.

Besides Brian... this forum is being archived sometime over the next few months. I'm tired. I have enough left in the tank for one last charge at the wall.

Karl "German Pink" Kinaski
No. I did some Prayerman-critique over there at ROKC. You know that "no-traffic" creation of Greg Parker and his three buddies. 
The prayerman folks (Greg Parker and Band) over there (at ROCK) banned me after two days of a "sweet exchange" for a post they claimed I deleted because of a dumb sentence which I never wrote and which is not in that post ... which I never deleted. LOL.  Parker confused two threads. Then Parker deleted most of my posts anyway.  It was a very funny experience
Confusion reigns apparently, because your posts have not been deleted.

My own confusion is somewhat understandable given your were posting the same or similar posts to two separate threads - and you are a liar if you claim you never deleted a post.

I copied and replied to a very small part of it.
---------------------------

Karl Kinaski wrote:Dancing around the mandala of a blurred image has always been detrimental to mental health... attacked by  killer tomatoes Icon_biggrin
Nonsensical metaphors don't inspire confidence that you have any clue what you are talking about, Karl.
---------------------------
But the full post itself disappeared before I booted you. You were either hiding something that you said that made you look hypercritical in light of later comments, or you were embarrassed about how bad the post was, 

And the point remains... you were quoting Kelley's report like it was Gospel, despite previously claiming other interrogators were pathological liars. 

ON TOPIC
There is one huge flaw in Bart Kamps reasoning. In order to discredit witness statements (which do not fit his scenario) by comparing it and pointing to contratictions he takes all Warren Commission testimonies for untainted. (At least all the testimonies he needs for his scenario)  They are not, as we know from Jean Hill, Victoria Adams etc. To compare tainted Warren Commission testimonies in order to discredit witness who do not fit his scenario in order to make a fuzzy picture more credible is laughable. The core of his scenario (and book) is a fuzzy picture of no forensic value and only good for a Rorschach test  and the scribbel of two well known pathological liars, Fritz and Hosty. Nowhere in the Hosty/Fritz scribble it says: Was out in front during the shooting.  
So Fritz and Hosty - pathological liars. Inspector Kelley - truthteller = You - cherry picker.

Hosty wrote that Oswald said he went out to watch the parade, so you are wrong in saying that neither said he was out front during the shooting.

But hypothetically if you were right and neither said anything like that, then you must assume he did go outside because BOTH ACCORDING TO YOU, WERE Pathological LIARS.  

Moreover, according to you, they were lying about Oswald's movements without even knowing what would fly, and what wouldn't. 

Any muthafuckin idiot trying to frame someone would have the motherfuckin sense to wait and see what evidence turns up and what other witnesses say before they start putting words in the mouth of the accused. And that is exactly what happened. They waited before they put any lies in his mouth.

But according to you, not only were they pathological liars, they had the brains of punch-drunk ameba.

That is key to understanding why the long delay in writing reports. They waited until they had enough other information and evidence to know what lies they could get away with. Luckily some of them were pretty sloppy - like Kelley - inserting that he asked Oswald if he went out to watch the parade AFTER saying earlier in the report, he was there solely as an  observer. Moreover, not one other report corroborates that he asked any questions. 

And for what it's worth, you were not banned after 2 days. You first posted on Oct 1 my time, and you were banned oct 4 my time. But you had been a member since 2019 and could have posted any time you wanted. 

You have not disappointed. You have behaved exactly as expected. You did not attempt to reply to any rebuttal of your posts or answers to your questions. Instead, you have gone back to the Empire of the Thirteen Inch Heads, with your own head shoved up your arse to block the cleansing light of reality, and made the same posts there as here, as if they had not been addressed. Well done!

To recap: I asked, "Aren't you the one claiming all the interrogators lied? This is called cherry-picking." 

To which you replied "Sorry, that must be another person. I never said such a stupid thing.

Technically true Karl. You did not say it about ALL of the interrogators, only the two that actually did any interrogating during the session in question. My humble apologies.

Last edited by greg_parker on Fri 06 Oct 2023, 10:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

attacked by  killer tomatoes Empty Re: attacked by killer tomatoes

Thu 05 Oct 2023, 9:14 am
You have way more patience than I’ll ever have.

Prayer-Man.com
alex_wilson

Thu 05 Oct 2023, 7:51 pm
I couldn't agree more. 

You must have the patience of a Troll Punk Zen Buddhist Overlord. Dealing with jackanapes like Herr Kinaski and the JFK internet's resident genius. 

The former was here to make mischief,  trying to drop a couple of newts tails,  mojo hands and black cat bones( shop at Miss Juddufki Laveau"s Online Juju Emporium! For all your voodoo related accessories and personalised curses) into the cauldron of bullshit the likes of Pat Speer likes to keep bubbling away. 

I was being completely sincere, offering to translate his posts if he had any real questions about Prayerman. 

As for his " reply "? WTF does dancing round a mandala have to do with the issues at hand? WTF does that even mean? 

Its like a line from Lewis Carroll's little known nonsense poem, " The Hunting of the Scoop Necked Snark "

He's back where he belongs,  posting adverts for Juddufkis latest troof a thon. Mouse Tumours  A Go Go , down south in New Orleans,  with Sparky,  Dave Ferrie,  Clay Bertrand and the gang!!

The 13 inch head forum's resident Juddufkist and purveyor of random Larrytrotter isms....

Our Brian is getting litigious in his old age,  he's threatened to sue just about everyone. 

For the heinous crime of ignoring his highly skilled credible research. 

Apparently,  according to the Brian and Dick School of Theology,  we are the equivalent of Barabbas to his Christ...

Can you just picture " Biblical Study Night " down in the basement? The Very Reverend Gilbride breathing fire, brimstone and 90% proof turpentine fumes as Brian deploys his linguistic forensics skills trying to unravel the Bible Code...

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum