REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Who Dat?

+6
Eric47d
barto
TerryWMartin
Vinny
Tony Krome
Ed.Ledoux
10 posters
Go down
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Who Dat?  - Page 3 Empty Who Dat?

Fri 15 Dec 2023, 8:04 am
First topic message reminder :

Alyea Film, 
Reporters(?), Baker, Truly, and Campbell are discussing having just seen Oswald 

"WE SAW HIM IN A SMALL STORAGE ROOM ON THE GROUND FLOOR. THEN WE NOTICED HE WAS GONE. "

MR CAMPBELL ADDED. "OF COURSE, MR OSWALD AND THE OTHERS WERE ON THEIR LUNCH HOUR BUT HE DID NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO LEAVE THE BUILDING AND WE HAVEN'T SEEN HIM SINCE." 

Plus behind Ochus is a warehouse worker standing around looking like he's waiting to go back to work?
Not involved in the conversation, not interested in the Cop and Big Wigs pow wow.Who Dat?  - Page 3 Scre1027
Who Dat?  - Page 3 Scre1025
Who Dat?  - Page 3 Scre1026
Who dat?
Does he look Oswaldish, same hairline. Has warehousemen type clothing on.

Who Dat?  - Page 3 Scre1028

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Who Dat?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Dat?

Mon 18 Dec 2023, 5:33 pm
Jack Dougherty is my tip for the guy at the window - front and centre on the sixth floor just prior to the assassination.

Who Dat?  - Page 3 Byp_211
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Mon 18 Dec 2023, 6:58 pm
Dougherty's height is something Rowland may have picked up on. If I was setting up the visuals for an Oswaldish person at the window in the minutes leading up to showtime, I'd go for average height.

I think Piper was certainly not supposed to be on 6th. I can see him being told after to place himself on 1st. Same with Williams, you were on 6th for a while mate, to cover the Piper sighting. After seeing Oswald on Sunday gunned down surrounded by cops, I can see Piper and Williams conforming.

If the actual firing of weapons was not on 6th, and the guy at port arms was told to act as if your motorcade security (by Shelley) did any of the TSBD workers break any laws? No. Maybe later at the WC, but that's it.
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Mon 18 Dec 2023, 7:11 pm
Then there's Baker, and unless he was the dumbest cop in Texas, he saw, and reported hours later, that he saw a worker on 3 or 4, that Truly knew. He has him at 5' 9". Be good to know Kaiser's height. Maybe military records? I know Fred was National Guards for 6 months after school. Frank was too.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 19 Dec 2023, 12:30 pm
Of course, Baker's dumb(stating the obvious), but I doubt he (Baker) is standing there talking to truly and Campbell. And the guy who he's gonna write his report that was on the third or fourth floor is just standing right over in front of them next to truly. Yeah, I think it was somebody else. And I don't think that's a tan jacket (unless its all a conspiracy and Baker is falsifying reports to allow killer to walk). So I think that's a sub contractor or like a dude in a darker workshirt that looks pretty clean/neat.
Of course Alyea film showed a literal circus of authorities and tri-lettered agents were in TSBD.
I recall the field day Linda Z had naming these indinviduals by the bus load.
But thus my question as to how soon the PowWow was filmed, with Baker still in the bldg, Truly still downstairs.
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Tue 19 Dec 2023, 12:38 pm
"But thus my question as to how soon the PowWow was filmed, with Baker still in the bldg, Truly still downstairs."

Baker says he left Truly on the 1st floor and left the building 15 minutes after he first entered the building.
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Tue 19 Dec 2023, 1:00 pm
Alyea was supposed to be in the upper floors till after the discovery of the rifle. I don't recall him coming back to 1st before that, but could have.

Who Dat?  - Page 3 Oswaldish
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Tue 19 Dec 2023, 1:07 pm
Frazier never did see Baker run by him at the TSBD steps. Did Alyea get inside as Baker/Truly/Campbell entered? Is this early footage?
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Tue 19 Dec 2023, 1:19 pm
Alyea said as he first ran inside, Secret Service agents ran in too. Could Alyea have mistaken Truly and Campbell, with suits and hats, as Secret Service?
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Tue 19 Dec 2023, 1:21 pm
Tony Krome wrote:"But thus my question as to how soon the PowWow was filmed, with Baker still in the bldg, Truly still downstairs."

Baker says he left Truly on the 1st floor and left the building 15 minutes after he first entered the building.

Molina said on Nov 23 that Truly stayed on the 1st floor. 

Who Dat?  - Page 3 Trulys10
courtesy Bart @prayerman.com

To be honest, mate, I'll take Molina's earliest statements over anything Truly or Baker ever said.

If the photo showing Baker and Truly on the first floor was indeed taken on the afternoon of Nov 22 and not during later reenactments as I once assumed, it was taken, after Baker came  from the Dal Tex - where I think he actually did run in. By then, it would have been obvious that 411 Elm was the hub of all interest, so in he goes. I'd say he left 411 Elm 15 minutes after first entering the Dal Tex. 

And that may well be Oswald in the background (who knows?) - after being told to stand aside by Kaminski until they are ready.

It is now after 12:45 - lunch break over - all workers are back on company time and should be present and accounted for. Baker leaves and Truly and Kaminski allow Oswald to leave, meaning he can now be reported as missing.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 19 Dec 2023, 1:51 pm
I like where this is headed.
It means Campbell tells his story after that.
After Baker's gone. Lee is allowed out. Not back in.
Lee tops the cops list but is 'missing' ... its such hogwash.
Let alone Truly, having just supposedly seeing Lee, gets all excited that he didnt stick around after being assualted at gunpoint? How rude of Lee.
And then to be let outside and his library card checked, name given. Yeah, who is running the show here, DPD or TSBD?
Truly seems out of character running to get Lee's employment, and physical data so quickly to give police. Did police not want to call first, just kidding...not like they had a list, and could chk names numbers addresses or such intelligence.
He didnt like employees being fingerprinted by authorities, and quashed it.
Yet is so quick to offer up Lee without a single match of a fingerprint or even hear Lee's alibi.
He just said screw this employee, even if he is innocent, Roy is going to lie and lie to make Lee guilty guilty guilty. And did!
Anyways nicely done G.
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Tue 19 Dec 2023, 3:12 pm
"I like where this is headed."

See if we can work out where on the 1st floor the footage was filmed. There's a something black and large behind Baker.
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Tue 19 Dec 2023, 3:26 pm
Looks like 1st Floor rear of the TSBD;

Who Dat?  - Page 3 Alyea-baker-campbell-truly-tsbd-location
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Wed 20 Dec 2023, 5:56 am
There are at least 8 people in this group (including the cameraman), apparently at the rear of the TSBD before Baker leaves the building. Can anyone identify the 3 men closest to the camera?
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Wed 20 Dec 2023, 6:07 am
Who Dat?  - Page 3 Three-unidentified-men
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Wed 20 Dec 2023, 10:31 am
Can I ask a really silly question? Are we certain that this film is from November 22nd? Not a re-enactment.

Who Dat?  - Page 3 Byp_211
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Wed 20 Dec 2023, 10:56 am
"Can I ask a really silly question? Are we certain that this film is from November 22nd? Not a re-enactment."

I think it's really important to establish the authenticity of this film clip. So my question would be why assemble 8 people for a re-enactment at the rear of the 1st floor? What would be the point of that? Why have one actor basically hiding behind Campbell? If the re-enactment idea was nefarious in it's presentation, why have the 3 persons closet to camera turn around to reveal themselves?
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 20 Dec 2023, 2:01 pm
So Alyea sneaks in twice?
Damn the luck!
Is this likely Mick?
Or Is there any other recreation b-roll footage?
Just this?
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 20 Dec 2023, 2:17 pm
Tony,
Here is the footage as is.
https://youtu.be/0Pl0s4WOIOA?feature=shared
There are a few other films with same clips but not a lot.
As noted the Lone Nutters hate evidence like this, do everything to diminish it and arent displaying it on their youtube feed.
Makes it more legit, to me.
Annotated Image for easier discussion.

Like I see pocked marked face on D.

Who Dat?  - Page 3 Zombom56
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Wed 20 Dec 2023, 2:24 pm
Where you have the bottom A, there's a guy that rides the elevator. Not sure if I'm seeing a bald patch on the back of his head or not.

Who Dat?  - Page 3 Tsbd-elevator-guy-kent-biffle-on-left

Last edited by Tony Krome on Wed 20 Dec 2023, 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 20 Dec 2023, 2:35 pm
Eh. Not much there.

Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Wed 20 Dec 2023, 2:38 pm
Your pock mark C guy has a distictive nose, and I've been looking for similar banded hats with that little badge on the left side in other footage.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 20 Dec 2023, 3:22 pm
Pox on him!
Yes C pockmarked.
Wonder if E is the new guy
Vinny

Wed 20 Dec 2023, 8:49 pm
Perhaps send the pics to Frazier and ask him if he can identify the people in them.

Thu 21 Dec 2023, 8:37 am
Done
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 21 Dec 2023, 8:38 am
Here is annotations we should use.
As sent to Buell

Who Dat?  - Page 3 Zombom57
Who Dat?  - Page 3 Zombom58
Sponsored content