REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
    last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
    The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
    Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
    Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
    The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
    Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
    Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
    Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
    greg_parker
    greg_parker
    Admin
    http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

it's hardly a new phenomenon Empty it's hardly a new phenomenon

Mon 25 Dec 2023, 12:37 pm
    The star-rated Alan Ford goes toe to toe with the crown-rated Pat Speer. 
    https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/29956-what-the-wcs-handling-of-hostys-p-parade-note-proves/page/3/#comments

Ford, a proponent of a PM alternative, VS Speer, a proponent of PM denialism.

In both cases, the tearing down and replacing of PM is the sole objective.

It's not a new phenomenon.

The theory of evolution is a good example:

Here is a list of alternative theories

Intelligent Design.
    Morphic Resonance.
    Christian Science.
    Cosmic Ancestry.
    Ancient Astronauts.
    Progressive Creationism.
    Punctuated Equilibrium.
    Theistic Evolution.

I must confess I probably have not followed the counter claims all that closely. It would be like studying the mechanics of a pratfall instead of just enjoying the spectacle of the clowns and their hijinks.

But as far as I can tell, Mr. Ford believes that Oswald was elsewhere on the stairs but has been obscured by the equivalent of black marker pen in the films. So correct me if I am wrong, but his being elsewhere is based on faith. 

Mr. Speer believes Oswald was never on the steps to begin with, but left via some other exit point. Not really sure how that rules him out as having been on the steps briefly, going back in and then leaving from some other doorway or dock, but I am sure Mr. Speer would be able to explain. 

Not here to try and tear down their theories. Just pointing out the psychology behind alternatives is often more interesting than the alternatives themselves. 

Intelligent Design for instance, would never have been developed if Darwin's theory never existed. It's sole purpose is to replace Darwinian thought with something more palatable to the religiously inclined. 

Cosmic Ancestry boomed during the New Age/Aquarius era.  I mean, as a teen in the 70s, I was thoroughly fascinated by Chariots of the Gods. 

Morphic Resonance is an unfalsifiable theory dreamed up by a British parapsychologist named Sheldrake.  Yet it actually sounds like it could be a real thing. The genetic passing down of collective memory... thus environmental adaption as memories expand.  But in the end, his theory is similar to Theosophy, at least in his apparent attempt to morph eastern religion with pseudoscience. 

I won't go through them all. 

Darwin came to his conclusions out of curiosity and via scientific study. I don't think anyone has ever accused him of having ulterior motives or psychological quirks that drove a need to prove or disprove scripture. He was driven by a love of science and discovery

PM has the same pedigree as Darwinism. 

Ford and Speer are simply following the traditions that led to Intelligent Design, Morphic Resonance, Cosmic Ancestry and the rest. Others can decide why.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
                  Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
    Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
    Ed.Ledoux
    Ed.Ledoux

it's hardly a new phenomenon Empty Re: it's hardly a new phenomenon

Tue 26 Dec 2023, 6:39 pm
    Left out Devolution.
    Where the most information(and species) is at the onset then is whittled down over time. Thusly
    evolutionary degeneration.
    As I have always asked of the darwinian, show me the speciation.
    I got in return special pleadings, everything but evolution, both on micro and macro levels and told how proteins and molecules were evolving before my eyes, I just had to accept their word as no tangible proof ever arrived before thine eye.
    Just very similar proteins and molecules.
    It is psychologically evident of a needs based faith replacement, that Darwin made his alternative to Creation.
    Tough go, beating God. Chuck had his go.

I have other little bits that I don't agree with anyone on. Just like Rocky bodies floating or flying around in space. We're not talking about planets or moons,. We're talking about extraterrestrial bodies that come from some other place in the Solar System and are flying around from feasibly nowhere created from nothing at a time when there wasn't anything to create the things, these hard Rocky objects. And then you ask these experts well,,,, How did these hard Rocky bodies flying around through the solar system evolve? And the excuse they give is Little bits of matter and dust and stuff. Just kind of clump together and just formed a small rocky body ,.... (uh bullshit meter is pegged)
    which such rock formation is physically impossible in space.
    Yes, I do emplore you to go to basically any science website where they talk about this. The hard Rocky bodies flying around the universe that were created before there were any hard rocky bodies to break apart to become these other hard Rocky bodies or coalesce back into hard Rocky bodies? There was only gas and Stardust, so yeah, go ahead and go and look it up, and this is the kind of. B******* that they're gonna try and sell you. That's the kind of science that they're gonna pass off. This is the same bs as theyll tell you that you evolved from pondscum, same guys will tell you this over and over. I say they're all full of b*******All of them.

There is the Lee isnt involved, was outside, said he was outside, is not guilty tradition which the Warren Commission gave an alternative to.
    Ford and Speer are just simple followers of a needed faith. Divergent as Catholics and Protestants yet of the same DNA strand.
    Both would say None Before God, then rattle off a list of saints and popes you must please BEFORE God, then insult your intelligence with a gatekeeper.
    Oy vey.

Ford and Speer can keep waiting for a dog to have kittens before continuing.
    I'm moving on.
    Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum