REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
    last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
    The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
    Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
    Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
    The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
    Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
    Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
    Keywords

3  9  paine  David  fritz  4  tsbd  Mason  2  beckley  3a  Lankford  Theory  11  Darnell  hosty  Humor  +Lankford  zapruder  prayer  Floor  doyle  Weigman  Lifton  frazier  tippit  

Like/Tweet/+1

Those Still Alive

+7
    rado9292
    Ed.Ledoux
    Faroe Islander
    Vinny
    Hasan Yusuf
    Marlene Zenker
    John Mooney
    11 posters
    Go down
    Vinny

Those Still Alive Empty Those Still Alive

Thu 03 Oct 2013, 7:33 pm
    It has been nearly 50 years since the JFK Assassination, and many of those connected in some way or the other are dead.However there are still quite a few alive. I thought of compiling a list of those still alive.

Ruth and Michael Paine

Marina Oswald

Robert Oswald

Jim Leavelle

Clint Hill

Sylvia Odio

Julia Ann Mercer

Johnny Brewer

The Newmans

Hugh Ayensworth

Bob Huffacker

Etc

Please add any names that you might know of.
    greg_parker
    greg_parker
    Admin
    http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Those Still Alive Empty Re: Those Still Alive

Thu 03 Oct 2013, 8:56 pm
    I compiled a list a few years ago including contact details (which I won't post). It may be that some of these have since passed away...

Tim Prado Chapa went to Mex same day as LHO using military ID - searched for unsuccessfully by FBI
    Lo-Ann Flettrich Daughter of WDSU reporter Terry Flettrich. Arranged interview w/former Guatamalan Pres. and author of The Shark and the Sardines, Juan Jose Arevalo for Terry and Johann Rush (late July, '63). The following month, Rush would film LHO in NO. Arevalo book borrowed by LHO Dallas Library. 
    Jerry Hannifin Reported (Oct. 23, 1975) "Lee Harvey Oswald made two trips to Mexico, calling at the Castro Cuban Embassy both times, and also attempting to visit Soviet Embassy."
    William Joseph Hood CIA - Signed off on some CIA MC-HQ cables  
    Oscar Contreras Lartigue Leftist Law student, University of Mexico who stated Oswald said he was from California        
    Dr. Michael Maccoby in '63 conducted study in MC with Erich Fromm with help Quakers  
    Walter Macchan Ran Dallas Catholic Cuban Resettlement Mission    
    Ralph Myers Son of Ruby friend with army intel background
    Dr. Ruth Ann Peters (nee Kloepfer) visited the Oswalds with sister and mother in New Orleans at the request of Ruth paine
    Oran Pugh Made affidavit Aug 26, 1964 stating he did not recall being interviewed by Harold Feldman (NY Post) or anyone from Nation Magazine. Stated further that information he gave to reporters all came from his assistant, William Kline. This included that LHO checked into Public Health Service in Laredo upon re-entry to US and that Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) maintained a file with respect to Oswald's visit to the USSR, and his return to the United States together with his wife and child. See also Kline entry - Kline had denied having any such knowledge. CE 1141 confirms that INS did have a file on Marina -- file # A 12530645.
    Chris Smither Student at University of the Americas 
    Jan Smithers Worked at US Embassy in Mexico City 62-63
    Gill Boehringer FPCC associated in San Fran and now resident in Australia
    Michael Cain Half brother to Ricahrd Cain
    Harry Dean we all know Harry
    Robert Beatty Fennell Arrested for threatening life of LBJ in '64. Associated with FPCC and former USAF radar operator
    Richard Gibson Took over FPCC in '61 for a period. CIA asset
    Van Gosse Wrote book about FPCC "Where the Boys Are
    Lawrence Keenan FBI agent
    Arnold Kessler Investigated as possible LHO look-alike in MC 
    George Lakey Peace activist. Taught how demonstrators how to resist interrogation.
    Brad Lyttle Organized peace walks - possible LHO sightings among them
    Enrique y Villalon Menacol Cuban exile
    Priscilla Johnson McMillan We all know Miss Prissy
    Terry Neist Ex FBI COINTELPRO
    Fred Powledge Journalist who covered the asassination
    Alan Sagner FPCC co-founder
    Wynne Sharples ex wife of George DeM
    William Szili Involved (possibly innocently) in REDWOOD type incident at Gitmo early 60s
    Hal Verb Former FBI informant
    Ben Wildavsky Journalist and a bit player in the Alcarez story
    Bill Wingell Photographer known for his photography at various 60s 70s protest rallies and marches

Last edited by greg parker on Mon 21 Aug 2017, 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
                  Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
    Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
    John Mooney

Thu 03 Oct 2013, 11:15 pm
    George H W Bush.
    Vinny

Sat 12 Oct 2013, 9:42 pm
    Thanks Greg.

Sun 13 Oct 2013, 10:08 am
    Bill Moyers - has anyone ever pressured him to tell the truth about how he, Katzenbach, Hoover, and LBJ decided to close off the investigation after LHO was murdered?
    Hasan Yusuf
    Hasan Yusuf
    http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Mon 14 Oct 2013, 8:25 pm
    I believe former DPD Officer Ray Hawkins, who handcuffed Oswald inside the Texas Theatre, is also still alive. News reporters Jim Ewell and Kent Biffle are also still alive.
    Vinny

Wed 13 Nov 2013, 9:22 pm
    Some more names.

Winston Lawson

Amos Euins

Sylvia Duran

Carlos Bringuier

Wed 08 Jan 2014, 1:39 am
    Some more

Mary Moorman

Bobby Baker

Marita Lorenz

Wed 09 Nov 2016, 3:06 pm
    Joe Molina

Danny Arce

James Darnell

Soledad Molina

Sat 26 Nov 2016, 9:52 pm
    Arnold Rowland
    Has anybody talked to him for 53 years except FBI ?
    greg_parker
    greg_parker
    Admin

Sun 27 Nov 2016, 9:17 am
    Faroe Islander wrote:Arnold Rowland
    Has anybody talked to him for 53 years except FBI ?
    I tracked down his email address a few years ago, but he never responded to the any of the emails I sent. Hard to blame him.

But if anyone else wants a crack at it, PM me...

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
    Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

Ed.Ledoux
    Ed.Ledoux

Sun 27 Nov 2016, 11:02 am
    Thanks Greg,
    As Barry Ernest said "one has to always be careful of what surviving witnesses say today. As evidence evolves, so does the possibility of exaggeration and embellishment. I’ve found first-day statements (if they exist) are usually the most reliable"
    But I am always willing to contact witnesses to fill them in on recent discoveries and get details about locations, other witnesses, etc.
    Details help understand the subject better and are different than late arriving recollections.

We know Rowland was not looking at Oswald as Oswald was on the ground floor, domino room, and at or near entrance during this time period. Would be great to show him Prayer Man.

Keep me informed if you have a current addy, email or phone and I'll do the dialing.

Thanks JFK Student!
    Cheers, Ed
    rado9292

Mon 21 Aug 2017, 5:11 am
    I know that I have never posted, but I have verifiable proof that Ken Kaffke, son of Robert Kaffke, died 8/18/17. He had been living in San Francisco for the last 50 years now, and was heavy in the music scene and complaining about politics. And having a penchant for the macabre and dark. He was a collector of comic books and Monsters! paraphernalia. He never followed in the activism his father did. He talked about it, but never had an active hand.
    -A family member.
    greg_parker
    greg_parker
    Admin

Mon 21 Aug 2017, 7:59 am
    rado9292 wrote:I know that I have never posted, but I have verifiable proof that Ken Kaffke, son of Robert Kaffke, died 8/18/17. He had been living in San Francisco for the last 50 years now, and was heavy in the music scene and complaining about politics. And having a penchant for the macabre and dark. He was a collector of comic books and Monsters! paraphernalia. He never followed in the activism his father did. He talked about it, but never had an active hand.
    -A family member.
    Thanks Rad,

the list I made is quite a few years old now, so I was expecting that a few should no longer be on it. I will take him off.

Is there anything regarding Robert you can share with us?

Me

Don Jeffries

rado9292

Mon 21 Aug 2017, 9:24 am
    I have some archival data of his life- I will scroll through it and let you know
    greg_parker
    greg_parker
    Admin

Mon 21 Aug 2017, 9:29 am
    rado9292 wrote:I have some archival data of his life- I will scroll through it and let you know
    Thanks again. Appreciate anything, especially if it helps correct any misinformation out there about him.

Me

Don Jeffries

Vinny

Tue 27 Feb 2018, 11:12 pm
    Some of these have since died.

Joe Molina

Robert Oswald

Ray Hawkins

Bobby Baker

James Darnell

Sat 21 Jul 2018, 12:53 am
    Some more have died

Bob Huffaker

Michael Paine

Fri 27 Jul 2018, 8:39 am
    Bernardo De Torres may still be around as well.
    barto
    barto
    http://www.prayer-man.com/

Fri 27 Jul 2018, 3:18 pm
    Correct

Prayer-Man.com
    Vinny

Fri 27 Jul 2018, 8:45 pm
    Danny Arce

Roy Lewis

Marie Tippit

Mon 18 Nov 2019, 12:52 am
    Some have recently died and are no longer on the list.

Jim Leavelle

Marita Lorenz

Winston Lawson

Thu 25 Jun 2020, 7:59 pm
    Antonio Veciana passed away recently.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article243662282.html

Thu 25 Jun 2020, 9:50 pm
    Vecianas an enigma..
    His story became a central plank in the mainstream research narrative revolving around Phillips, the FPCC and Kubark .
    So much credibility was invested in him due to Fonzis reputation.
    So much so the whole Maurice Bishop angle has become deeply ingrained in the bedrock of the putative conspiracy. Almost becoming one of the Ten commandments of conspiracy..
    Thou shalt not question Maurice Bishop...
    I'm afraid to say Wynne Johnson strikes me as someone with a wildly overactive imagination..
    Putting it bluntly his story is a crock of shit like all similar tales it's started to grow arms and legs, and depressingly familiar Juddufki shaped tendrils...
    Juddufki confirms Wynne and Wynne confirms Juddufki..oh by the way I just remembered that the third man was Mac Wallace and some spooky  Men in Black like entity threatened my girlfriend who knew too much..
    And round we go do so do .. choose your partner's for the conspiracy polka..
    The instant anyone asks for factual corroboration dark cries waft up from the orchestra pit
    " Disinformation agent . COINTELPRO.. we're trying to out the Military Industrial Congressional Complex cried Fezzo working himself up into a delirium of self righteous indignation..
    Maybe Phillips was Bishop. Maybe he wasn't. But if he WAS , if he was involved, even peripherally with Oswald then surely meeting the scheduled patsy in a public place right weeks or so before the attempted assassination of a sitting American president rules him out of being involved in the conspiracy itself. Maybe both Phillips and Vecianas, or maybe just one of them were being set up. Or maybe they were there to discuss something else entirely. Cuban affairs, the price of coffee in New Orleans.." Say Tony ,  Riley coffee is sure starting to taste like mouse piss"
    Or maybe they were just phantoms.. conjured up by the same folks that brought you HARVEY and the Bradenton Bunch .
    This is what I meant about " researchers" operating in a Dreamworld.
    A fantasy kingdom where no laws exist.. Newtonian laws, tradecraft even the fundamental physical laws that govern the universe...they can be bent or dismissed at will.
    No one's allowed to act like a human, possess human frailties or have simple human motives.
    No one's allowed to make any mistakes...
    I find John Newman's, and to a lesser extent Tracy Parnell's research pretty compelling.
    Much of Vecianas tale has already been questioned, large parts having been utterly compromised.
    Like the Ruth Paine/ Allen Dulles link it's highly possible the Vecianas/ Bishop story was a false trail, designed to implicate false sponsors .
    Accusing " the CIA" or the MIC complex or the Mafia, the FBI etc of assassinating JFK is as pointless as accusing LHO..
    I pay attention to Newman because he understands the arcane inner workings of the oxymoronically titled intelligence community.
    He knows what it is he's looking at, and looking for.
    But of course that doesn't mean hesh an all knowing oracle..
    Everyone can be mistaken..sadly too many people lack the integrity to admit their mistakes..and thus the mistakes remain uncorrected, passing into conspiracy lore; to be resurrected when someone needs to salvage a crumbling pet theory.
    IMHO opinion Vecianas had some vital information, perhaps he was even acquainted with some of the lesser figures who hovered round the edges of the conspiracy... the flotsam of history.
    Was he involved with the Agency. Probably in some limited capacity... was he involved with Army Intel? Definitely.
    Like all good disinformation his story probably mixed up a little truth with the lies .
    As to his motivation?
    I guess that's the real question.
    In some respects the conspiracy was like an onion.. different layers of false sponsors..CIA LBJ etc to be peeled away when needed..the bitter sting causing tears that further obscure the vision of the peelers...
    The nearer to the core .the more compelling the layers become...

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
    Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
    Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
    Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
    Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum