REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

3a  Floor  frazier  beckley  4  Humor  Mason  3  9  Weigman  Darnell  Theory  2  fritz  paine  +Lankford  tsbd  11  hosty  tippit  Lifton  doyle  zapruder  Lankford  David  prayer  

Like/Tweet/+1

Julia Postal & Johnny Brewer Statements

+4
Vinny
Hasan Yusuf
StanDane
Ed.Ledoux
8 posters
Go down

Julia Postal & Johnny Brewer Statements Empty Julia Postal & Johnny Brewer Statements

Sun 29 Dec 2013, 10:28 pm
Here are copies of Julia Postal's December 4, 1963 Dallas Police Department statement and her February 27, 1964 interview with the FBI.  Postal is another witness whose story is riddled with holes.  Question: Did she, or did she not, sell Lee Oswald a theater ticket?

Julia Postal & Johnny Brewer Statements Image161
Julia Postal & Johnny Brewer Statements Image162

Julia Postal & Johnny Brewer Statements Image163
Julia Postal & Johnny Brewer Statements Image164

Last edited by Lee Farley on Sun 29 Dec 2013, 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Julia Postal & Johnny Brewer Statements Empty Re: Julia Postal & Johnny Brewer Statements

Sun 29 Dec 2013, 10:53 pm
Its Oswald because...wait, how do they know its Oswald if they don't pull out his wallet until the ride to the police station/or at the station(take your pick)
Only J. Brewer knew Lee by sight did he tell an officer that LHO was in the theater? If so which officer?
Does Butch take the ticket once Julia sells the ticket?
Usually the person in the booth sells the ticket and the person in the theater/usher tears/takes the stub or one half of the ticket.
Usually you buy a ticket and don't have to enter immediately, you can buy it before movie starts and have time to look at shoes before hurrying back to catch the opening credits.  Very Happy 
I knew I shouldn't have loaned out my copy of NO CASE TO ANSWER...

Julia Postal & Johnny Brewer Statements Empty Re: Julia Postal & Johnny Brewer Statements

Sun 29 Dec 2013, 11:05 pm
Brewer's December '63 and March '64 statements:

Julia Postal & Johnny Brewer Statements Image165

Julia Postal & Johnny Brewer Statements Image166
Julia Postal & Johnny Brewer Statements Image167

Sun 29 Dec 2013, 11:27 pm
Segment of Brewer's WC testimony detailing Oswald allegedly entering the Theater:
Julia Postal & Johnny Brewer Statements Image169  
Julia Postal & Johnny Brewer Statements Image170
Julia Postal & Johnny Brewer Statements Image171
Julia Postal & Johnny Brewer Statements Image172

Mon 30 Dec 2013, 12:44 am
In Johnny Brewer's 1964 Warren Commission testimony he said the following to David Belin:

Mr. BELIN - Then what did you see? 
Mr. BREWER - Well, I saw this policeman approach Oswald, and Oswald stood up and I heard some hollering. I don't know exactly what he said, and this man hit Patrolman McDonald. 
Mr. BELIN - You say this man hit Patrolman McDonald. Did you know it was Patrolman McDonald? 
Mr. BREWER - I didn't know his name, but I had seen him quite a few times around Oak Cliff. But I didn't know his name. 
Mr. BELIN - Then you later found out this was Patrolman McDonald? 
Mr. BREWER - Yes. 

Brewer's 1996 interview with researcher Ian Griggs:

Ian Griggs - So they grab you, put a gun on you and what did you do?  You tell them what?
Johnny Brewer - Basically, that I'm on your side.  The person that you're here for is out there.  I knew Officer McDonald.  I'd known him for several months.
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Mon 30 Dec 2013, 4:30 am
Lee Farley wrote:Here are copies of Julia Postal's December 4, 1963 Dallas Police Department statement and her February 27, 1964 interview with the FBI.  Postal is another witness whose story is riddled with holes.  Question: Did she, or did she not, sell Lee Oswald a theater ticket?
Maybe it was her way of going postal. Instead of people, she shot her story full of holes.
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf
http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Mon 30 Dec 2013, 6:15 am
Lee Farley wrote:Question: Did she, or did she not, sell Lee Oswald a theater ticket?

When Jones Harris interviewed her and asked her if she had sold Oswald a ticket, I believe she started to cry and then left the room. He then asked her again, and allegedly got the same reaction. Based on that, I believe she did sell him a ticket.

Mon 30 Dec 2013, 6:34 am
Interesting timing. Johnny Brewer sees LHO standing in the lobby of his shoe store at 1:30 PM. A few minutes before that, he had heard on the radio about the shooting of Officer Tippit in Oak Cliff.

Not only does he hear on the radio, prior to 1:30 PM, the news of the shooting of Tippit, he also hears a description of the suspect which, of course, matches Oswald.

If Oswald supposedly did not even shoot Tippit until 1:15 PM, does it not seem rather miraculous that Johnny Brewer is listening to a description of the killer well before 1:30 PM?

Tue 31 Dec 2013, 6:21 am
I've always had a suspicion about Johnny "on the spot" Brewer. He had seen Oswald before the 22/11/63 at his store and he remembered him.
I have wondered whether Johnny was in any way related to Patrol Officer E D Brewer who rode the motorcade that day and reported a witness seeing the gunman on the 2nd floor.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 15 Jan 2014, 7:06 am
Lee,

Here is the reference from NO CASE TO ANSWER about Johnny Brewer living in same apartments as Kathy Kay.

"in addition to that, he also revealed that he had lived in the same apartment block complex as Carousel Club stripper Kathy Kay. He had know her young daughters, Susan and Sheri."1

1= These details were of value to me in my separate study of Kathy Kay.

Kathy Kay aka Kay Coleman born "Lilian Helen Harvey" on 13th April 1936 @ 85 Dryfield Rd. Middlesex England
Mother Jane Frances Harvey -nee Knot.
Father Herbert Maxwell Harvey
Kathy first Child -daughter Susan Helen Coleman born 12th Dec 1954
Then Colemans moved to Victoria TX
Second child- Daughter - Sheri born Aug 1957
1958 couple separated
Then moved to Riverside CA
Re-united in Illinois then Salina KS then Witchita
Divorced
Then Dallas TX June '61. Waitress Barney Weinstein's Theater Lounge
July '61 stripper @ Carousel Club aka Kathy Kay
'62 worked at Colony Club
Lived @ 325 North Ewing #111

16th Dec 1963 FBI report preamble gives Harry Olsen address as 325 North Ewing Smile

I think he babysat or something, went to school(?) with the daughter/s
I remember tracking this claim and found corroboration for them at same apts. somewhere in another document/interview/address checks/etc....hope this helps! ~Ed
Vinny

Mon 27 Jan 2014, 4:19 pm
Is Julia Postal still alive?

Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Mon 23 Sep 2019, 11:01 am
Another promising thread that needs to be resurrected.

So Dudley Doorite of the Oak Cliff Foot Patrol and all-round champion of IBM men everywhere, knew Nick McDonald and lived in the same apartment as Kathy Kay? 

And Kathy Kay is dating Harry Olsen and she and Oswald spoke to Ruby in a carpark for somewhere between one and three ours in the wee hours of Saturday morning where Olsen told Ruby that Oswald should be cut up into little pieces and Kathy chimes in saying in Swinging England, they drag him through the streets and hang him. That was according to Ruby - though neither admitted making such comments.

Kathy and Harry both say that Johnny, the attendant, was part of the conversation - but when interviewed, he denies it.
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11855&search=johnny_and+jackson+and+olsen#relPageId=4&tab=page

According to Kathy, Ruby drove into the carpark. According to Johnny, Ruby was on foot.

Neither Kathy nor Harry recall the vast majority of the conversation. But it is stated that he is wild-eyes with a starry look. Methamphetamine. 

Something stirred Jack to go on his investigation into the assassination straight after that get-together and he concentrates on the JBS anti-Warren Poster, connects that to the ad in the DMN and connects both to the ambush. Suddenly Ruby is desperate to find the real killers. 

Have long believed that Kathy and Harry were basically giving Jack his orders to kill Oswald and pumping him up with propaganda and pills to do it, including hit Jack's weak spot - calling Jews weak and telling Jack he needs to show that Jews can be heroes too. I believe they also told him that he would get off lightly - more than possible in Texas where there was no minimum sentence for murder - and that he would make a fortune from his new-found notoriety. Not many know this, but Jack actually had a very high IQ and I don't believe he was swallowing any of it but knew he couldn't say "no". His only "out" was to show who really pulled it off. But when that failed, he tried phoning in the threats, hoping they would transfer Oswald so securely, he could not gt a shot.

So... that is Harry giving the order...

But prior to that, we have Johnny Brewer "seeing" Oswald enter the TT; a very prone Julia Postal making the call (skeletons in the closet and a mobbed-up brother-in-law) and McDonald making the arrest.

In fact, I have to wonder now if it was actually Johnny Brewer at that little meeting with Kathy, Harry and Jack? Maybe that is why both Kathy and Harry couldn't recall the Johnny's last name and why Johnny the attendant said he was not privy to any conversations?

Background on Brewer, Postal and the TT owners.
https://www.thenewdisease.space/texas-theatre-mysteries

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Sun 08 Nov 2020, 2:25 am
[url=http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg Subject Index Files/M Disk/Martin Shirley/Item 02.pdf]Julie Postal's husband is still under the hand of the Dallas police for embezzlement.[/url] 
Shirley Martin to Harold Weisberg.

Prayer-Man.com
lanceman

Thu 04 Mar 2021, 11:01 am
I was just reading Julia Postal’s WC testimony and I noticed that she was looking WEST watching a police car or cars speeding WEST on West Jefferson with their sirens on. The DPD Dispatcher gave several locations of the Tippit shooting, many incorrect but ALL several blocks to the EAST of the Texas Theater. Presumably, additional units had come from downtown and would have turned EAST from Zangs Blvd. on to East Jefferson. They never should have passed the Texas Theater which was WEST of Zangs Blvd.

While sometime later the DPD Dispatcher does relay that the suspect is traveling WEST on East Jefferson, would a patrol car searching for a suspect on foot be traveling at a high rate of speed with its siren on?

I raise this issue because Oswald was supposedly able to enter the theater without paying because Postal was looking WEST while Oswald approached the theater from the EAST.

Last edited by lanceman on Thu 04 Mar 2021, 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correct a spelling mistake)
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Thu 04 Mar 2021, 12:06 pm
lanceman wrote:I was just reading Julia Postal’s WC testimony and I noticed that she was looking WEST watching a police car or cars speeding WEST on West Jefferson with their sirens on. The DPD Dispatcher gave several locations of the Tippit shooting, many incorrect but ALL several blocks to the EAST of the Texas Theater. Presumably, additional units had come from downtown and would have turned EAST from Zangs Blvd. on to East Jefferson. They never should have passed the Texas Theater which was WEST of Zangs Blvd.

While sometime later the DPD Dispatcher does relay that the suspect is traveling WEST on East Jefferson, would a patrol car searching for a suspect on foot be traveling at a high rate of speed with its siren on?

I raise this issue because Oswald was supposedly able to enter the theater without paying because Postal was looking WEST while Oswald approached the theater from the EAST.
There are so many holes in Postals statements. She was not a reliable witness. The contradictions in her various accounts of what happened outside the theatre are staggering. As Greg alluded to Julia Postal had skeletons in her closet and it's long been suspected that authorities coerced her to agree with their narrative.

Julia Postal & Johnny Brewer Statements Byp_211
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Wed 07 Dec 2022, 7:31 pm

Postal is quoted at 5:29:52

Prayer-Man.com
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum