REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

tsbd  beckley  Darnell  frazier  2  11  Floor  Weigman  doyle  zapruder  3  Theory  hosty  Humor  fritz  Lankford  tippit  Mason  David  3a  paine  4  Lifton  9  prayer  +Lankford  

Like/Tweet/+1

JFK Assassination

+8
Mark A. O'Blazney
John Mooney
Hasan Yusuf
dwdunn(akaDan)
TerryWMartin
Frankie Vegas
StanDane
Albert Rossi
12 posters
Go down
gerrrycam

Harvey - JFK Assassination - Page 3 Empty JFK Assassination

Sat 12 Apr 2014, 4:13 pm
First topic message reminder :

I'm curious to know why no one is interested in Boris Pash? A man who lied to Church Senate Committee about his retirement to cover up his knowledge of Oswald

Mark A. O'Blazney

Harvey - JFK Assassination - Page 3 Empty Re: JFK Assassination

Sat 10 May 2014, 8:43 pm
Yes……. Angleton & Hunt.  Now there'a pair.
gerrrycam

Sat 10 May 2014, 9:08 pm
http://newcombat.net/Conversation/angleton-helms-memo-re-hunt/

Looks like a false flag to me

Last edited by gerrrycam on Sat 10 May 2014, 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
gerrrycam

Sun 11 May 2014, 3:29 pm
I believe George DeMohrenschildts was involved with Bay of Pigs invasion, working for Jean De Menil of Schlumberger

Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. No. But we noticed something very funny. We noticed some young people running around with*** little tiny hats. They looked like American boys,***. And then when we--we had----
Mr. JENNER. Where was that?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. In Guatemala City. We have all our mail always sent to the American Embassy, in each country, and then as we arrived, asked them to hold it. They have been wonderful about it. So the minute we arrived to the city-- we leave our mule and go right away to the Embassy to pick up our mail. And it was very funny. There was such a commotion, such confusion in the American Embassy, we just remarked about it. They were running around, busy, busy. I forgot the name of the American consul. He was on the phone all the time, such a confusion was going on.
So we noticed that. And we noticed those funny looking boys running around. I thought they were Canadian boys. And later on we learned that there was an invasion.
So maybe that was the people that were involved in it.
Mr. JENNER. That is all you know about the Bay of Pigs invasion?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. That is all we know about it.

Mr. JENNER. Now, this trip of yours down through Mexico, and the Central American countries--wasn't that about the time of the Bay of Pigs invasion?
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. It was indeed; yes. And we didn't know anything about it.
Mr. JENNER. You didn't?
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. We didn't know anything about it.
Mr. JENNER. Your trip had nothing whatsoever to do with that?
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Nothing to do with it except I remember we arrived in Guatemala City, and by God you know we walked on the street, we were trying to get some visas to get to the next country--you have to get visas and permits to carry guns. We had to carry a revolver with us to protect us, because we were going constantly through a jungle. We did not follow any roads. We were all the time following the trails.
Mr. JENNER. The old Conquistador trails?
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes; we carried two revolvers and a shotgun with us, And to be able to cross the border you had to get permit each time. That took us in Guatemala City quite some time. We were walking around the town trying to get a permit to Nicaragua, and to San Salvador, and to Honduras. And as we were walking on the street we saw a lot of white boys, dressed in civilian, but they looked like military men to me.
And I said to Jeanne, "By God, they look like American boys."
The consulate we received our mail through the American consulate.
Mr. JENNER. In Guatemala City?
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Everywhere--Guatemala City, San Salvador--not Honduras, but in San Jose--everywhere we received our mail through the consulate or the Embassy. And I was asking the help of the consul there could they help me to get a permit to go to Honduras and carry my shotgun there.
He said, "I am too busy today, I cannot do anything for you."
And then we left Guatemala City--2 days later--we read the paper on the road about the Bay of Pigs invasion. That is all we knew about it.

Mr. JENNER. It has no political implications whatsoever?
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. No political implications. I am not interested at all in politics. Naturally, when I was going there I could not help seeing what was going on. The dictatorship in Honduras, the civil war in Panama, the guerilla fights. But itis all recorded in my book.
But I had nothing to do with it.

Mr. JENNER. Then you already had in mind the venture you are now--in which you are now engaged?
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes. I already started then, you see. I made the first step. I received a letter--I still have it--the letter from the Minister of Finance that they are interested in my project, which the project is to review all the mining resources of Haiti. They don't have anybody to do that. And we kept on working on it, working and working and working, corresponding back and forth, until finally there was the contract in March 1963. In other words, it took me 2 years to get that contract.
Mr. JENNER. Here, again, this is all business?
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Purely business.
Mr. JENNER. No political or like considerations?
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. No.

Mr. JENNER, I Want to finish with the Oswalds before I get to the De Mohrenschildts. (Looking through papers.) Tell me, chronologically, about the De Mohrenschildts and your relationships with them and who these various De Mohrenschildts are?
Mr. TAYLOR. In other words, I will go back time-wise and bring you up.
Mr. JENNER. Yes.
Mr. TAYLOR. He was born in Russia, I believe in ***Georgia.***

Mr. JENNER. Now, this is what you were told and heard while you were----
Mr. TAYLOR. Married to his daughter.
Mr. JENNER. His daughter. And this comes by way of conversations over a long period of time?

Mr. TAYLOR.   He does not often work. In fact, during the times that I was married to his daughter, I have not known of him to hold any kind of a position for which he received monetary remuneration. So, as a result, why, he could spend his time at his favorite sport, which is tennis. And this could be in 32 degrees weather in the bathing shorts I mentioned--only.
Mr. JENNER. I see. All right. Now, we have had some discussions off the record. I will ask you first--is there anything you would like to add that occurs to you that you think might be helpful--as an occurrence having taken place or even general thoughts on your part--to the Commission in this important investigation it has undertaken?
Mr. TAYLOR. Well, the only thing that occurred to me was that--uh--and I guess it was from the beginning--that if there was any assistance or plotters in the assassination that it was, in my opinion, most probably the De Mohrenschildts.
Mr. JENNER. On what do you base that?
Mr. TAYLOR. I base that on--uh--their desire, first of all, to---uh--return to Russia at one time and live there; uh--they have traveled together behind the Iron Curtain; uh--they took a trip to Mexico, through Mexico, on the avowed purpose of walking from Laredo, Tex., to the tip of South America--
Mr. JENNER. Panama?
Mr. TAYLOR. And---
Mr. JENNER. On beyond that?
Mr. TAYLOR. Beyond--to the tip of South America--the southern tip of South America.
Mr. JENNER. All right.
Mr. TAYLOR. Uh--and this they claim to have done, yet further information indicated to me that their trip extended only to the portion of South America where the Cuban refugees were being trained to invade Cuba and that this trip coincided and that they were in the area while all this training was going on. And, so, from that--from these observations----
Mr. JENNER. Do you conclude that they were attempting to spy on that invasion preparation?
Mr. TAYLOR. Yes; because where--they went to Guatemala where the invasion troops were being trained, or they were in Guatemala when they were supposed to be on a walking trip, and had taken up residence in the unoccupied home of some acquaintances there and--unbeknowing to anyone and when these acquaintances returned----
Mr. JENNER. This was the trip during the time you were married to their daughter?
Mr. TAYLOR. Yes.
Mr. JENNER. You are basing this information on communications from them, conversations with your wife, conversations that occurred after they returned?
Mr. TAYLOR. Yes; and to clarify it on the last point here, about them being in Guatemala, in conversations with Nancy Tilton.

Mr. JENNER. Yes; I asked you about her. Who is Nancy Tilton?
Mr. TAYLOR. Nancy Tilton is the cousin who brought up my former wife, Alex, after she was born. Her mother never took her from the hospital. This Mrs. Tilton did. And on a visit to Mrs. Tilton's home, the people----
Mr. JENNER. Mrs. Tilton reared her?
Mr. TAYLOR. Yes; to age 14. On a visit to Mrs. Tilton's home----
Mr. JENNER. Where is that?
Mr. TAYLOR. In Tubac, Ariz. Uh--Mrs. Tilton remarked that some friends of hers, the people in question in Guatemala, had found them living in their home----
Mr. JENNER. Had found the De Mohrenschildts there?
Mr. TAYLOR. Yes, living in their home in Guatemala and had forcefully evicted them from it.
Mr. JENNER. That the Tiltons had forcefully evicted the De Mohrenschildts from the Tilton home in Guatemala?
Mr. TAYLOR. No; it isn't the Tiltons' home in Guatemala. It was a friend of the Tiltons. I don't remember their names.
Mr. JENNER. Well, who was evicted? The De Mohrenschildts or the people who owned the house?
Mr. TAYLOR. The De Mohrenschildts were evicted when the people who owned it returned.
Mr. JENNER. In other words, you gather from that that they had not had advance permission to occupy that home?
Mr. TAYLOR. That's right. They had not had advance permission and had occupied it for a period of about 3 weeks--as best the people who evicted them could determine from what was eaten and--
Mr. JENNER In other words, they were trespassing?

I

Mr. TAYLOR. That's right. (Off the record discussion follows.)
Mr. JENNER. You are basing your comment with respect to the De Mohrenschildts' possible involvement, if there was any involvement by anyone else with Oswald which you have already stated and you are stating the reasons why. And you have related the walking trip down through Mexico to the tip of South America. This was at the time of the training of Cuban refugees for a possible invasion of Cuba. And it was during the period of time in which you were married to the De Mohrenschildts' daughter?
Mr. TAYLOR. That's correct.

In this atmosphere the CIA began to implement the new concept, increasing the size of the Cuban force in training and reorienting the training toward preparation for its use as an assault force on the Cuban coast. On November 4th, CIA in Washington dispatched a cable to the project officer in Guatemala describing what was wanted. (See Annex 4) The cable directed a reduction of the guerrilla team...s in training to 60 men and the introduction of conventional training for the remainder as an amphibious and airborne assault force. From that time on, the training emphasis was placed on the assault mission and there is no evidence that the members of the assault force received any further preparation for guerrilla-type operations. The men became deeply imbued with the importance of the landing operation and its superiority over any form of guerrilla action to the point that it would have been difficult later to persuade them to return to a guerrilla-type mission. The final training of the Cubans was done by 38 U.S. Army Special Forces personnel under Lt. Colonel David Crowe who arrived on January 13 in the training camp in Guatemala where 400-500 Cubans had been assembled

Last edited by gerrrycam on Sat 24 May 2014, 1:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : new info)
gerrrycam

Mon 12 May 2014, 2:46 pm
http://books.google.co.th/books?id=BTUwAAAAQBAJ&pg=PT131&dq=sevastopol+and+boris+pash&hl=en&sa=X&ei=iUtwU8eULtP28QWn2IDYAQ&ved=0CC4Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=sevastopol%20and%20boris%20pash&f=false[/url]
Sorry i could nor cut and paste but the author has good description of mentality of Pash and even Pashs futuristic view of CIA manual on renditions
gerrrycam

Harvey - JFK Assassination - Page 3 Empty MEXICO CITY LEE HARVEY OSWALD

Mon 12 May 2014, 5:52 pm
Harvey - JFK Assassination - Page 3 Mexico-City

Last edited by gerrrycam on Mon 12 May 2014, 6:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Mr. EUINS. I seen a bald spot on this man's head, trying to look out the window. He had a bald spot on his head. I was looking at the bald spot. I could see his hand, you know the rifle laying across in his hand. And I could see his hand sticking out on )
gerrrycam

Fri 16 May 2014, 12:23 pm
GEN Shali not only had strong White Russan routs(His father and Boris Pash both  received Czarist highest military award St George Cross} as when researchers discovered that the German “Georgian Legion” in which his father enlisted had been subsequently incorporated into the Waffen-SS. The upshot was that the most distinguished strand in his military ancestry was not one Shali often talked about publicly. By his account, the grandmother who went to St. Petersburg with the new tsarina was a von Manstein—and the von Mansteins had been generals in the Prussian Army since Frederick the Great. In World War II, Field Marshal Erich von Manstein is generally reckoned to have been one of Hitler’s abler generals. He was the primary architect of the brilliant 1940 invasion of France and the Low Countries But von Manstein’s reputation is tarnished by his knowledge, and acceptance, of the massacres of Jews that followed his forces’ advance in Russia
gerrrycam

Sat 17 May 2014, 8:34 pm
http://www.lycaeum.org/drugwar/DARKALLIANCE/ciah1.html
This is interview with Alfred McCoy took place while McCoy was steeped in research for, and writing his second book, The Politics of Heroin; CIA Complicity In The Global Drug Trade. The interview is conversational and speculative, and as McCoy points out in the interview, one must be very precise & specific about what one writes in order to be taken seriously. Nevertheless, McCoy's speculations are dynamite and make this interview worth reading.
gerrrycam

Sun 18 May 2014, 10:03 pm
http://www.constantinereport.com/hearing-voices-hidden-history-cias-electromagnetic-mind-control-experiments/
gerrrycam

Wed 21 May 2014, 6:23 pm
[url=http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/Articles/Mind Control Experiments on Children.html]http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/Articles/Mind%20Control%20Experiments%20on%20Children.html[/url]
Much, much more could be said about MK-ULTRA.
None of this prepared people for the explosive testimony made on March 15, 1995, in Washington, D.C., before the President’s Committee on Radiation, however. In unpublicized sessions, New Orleans therapist Valerie Wolf introduced two of her patients who had uncovered memories of being part of extensive CIA brainwashing programs as young children (in one case, starting at age seven). Their brainwashing included torture, rape, electroshock, powerful drugs, hypnosis and death threats. According to their testimony, the CIA then induced amnesia to prevent their recalling these terrifying sessions.
Dr. Robert Heath of Tulane University, as early as 1955, working for the Army, gave patients LSD while he had electrodes implanted deep inside their brains.
gerrrycam

Sat 24 May 2014, 1:26 am
http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000481902.pdf
U2 pilot Briefing
 Did the  CIA sabotage gary powers helicopter and U2

http://politicalassassinations.wordpress.com/2010/05/05/cia-documents-show-us-never-believed-gary-powers-was-shot-down/
gerrrycam

Sat 24 May 2014, 2:00 pm
https://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=10787&relPageId=2

Commission Document 386 - SS Rowley Memo of 18 Feb 1964 re: Assassination of Pres. Kennedy with attachments

G DeMohrenschild pasport entries and other things
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sat 24 May 2014, 10:07 pm
Did the  CIA sabotage gary powers helicopter and U2
Don't know about the helicopter but the U2 mission imo was sabotaged to bring about a halt to the test ban summit. 

Had nothing to do with Oswald. He offered radar info and I believe he gave it to them - legally - and that it was not radar applicable to the U2.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
gerrrycam

Sun 25 May 2014, 12:43 am
POWERS HELICOPTER ran out. of fuel well he was doing TV news report in LA  This time no parachute
gerrrycam

Sun 25 May 2014, 6:21 am
Powers was convicted of espionage against the Soviet Union and was sentenced to a total of ten years,
Oswalds defection was a legal act but Oswald treatened in frount of US embassy offical to commit espinage by giving up military secrets
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sun 25 May 2014, 9:08 am
gerrrycam wrote:Powers was convicted of espionage against the Soviet Union and was sentenced to a total of ten years,
Oswalds defection was a legal act but Oswald treatened in frount of US embassy offical to commit espinage by giving up military secrets
Allegedly threatened.

But there was a way he could give them radar information legally.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
gerrrycam

Sun 25 May 2014, 1:30 pm
Harvey - JFK Assassination - Page 3 UerMW5479G63mAPB1HJABAAAAALjwL+kCAAAAAODCARkAAAAAgAsHZAAAAAAALhyQAQAAAAC4cEAGAAAAAODCARkAAAAAgAsHZAAAAAAALhyQAQAAAAC4cEAGAAAAAODCARkAAAAAgAsHZAAAAAAALhyQAQAAAAC4cEAGAAAAAODCARkAAAAAgAsHZAAAAAAALhyQAQAAAAC4cEAGAAAAAODCARkAAAAAgAsHZAAAAAAALhyQAQAAAAC4cEAGAAAAAODCARkAAAAAgAsHZAAAAAAALhyQAQAAAAC4cEAGAAAAAODCARkAAAAAgAsHZAAAAAAALhyQAQAAAAC4cEAGAAAAAODCARkAAAAAgAsHZAAAAAAAfv369T+6C47oVmTVmQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/books-and-monographs/the-cia-and-the-u-2-program-1954-1974/u2.pdf
gerrrycam

Wed 28 May 2014, 6:01 pm
Since World War II, the United States government, led by the Central Intelligence

Agency, has searched secretly for ways to control human behavior. This book is

about that search, which had its origins in World War II. The CIA programs were not

only an extension of the OSS quest for a truth drug, but they also echoed such

events as the Nazi experiments at Dachau and Albert Hofmann's discovery of LSD

The Search for the Manchurian Candidate

The CIA and Mind Control

John Marks

http://www.whale.to/b/m/marks.html

Frank Olson's death could have been a major setback for the Agency's LSD

testing, but the program, like Sid Gottlieb's career, emerged essentially unscathed.

High CIA officials did call a temporary halt to all experiments while they investigated

the Olson case and re-examined the general policy. They cabled the two field

stations that had supplies of the drug (Manila and Atsugi, Japan)

Last edited by gerrrycam on Sat 31 May 2014, 1:24 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : repair broken link)
gerrrycam

Thu 29 May 2014, 12:33 pm
I'v failed to repair the link to John Marks important book to my case on Pash. Funny thing it works on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/gerald.campeau
gerrrycam

Thu 29 May 2014, 1:19 pm
Don’t Be Fooled By “Conspiracy Theory” Smears
By Andrew Kreig Global Research, May 28, 2014 CNN and Newsweek recently launched dubious tirades against what they called “conspiracy theories.” Meanwhile, the Wall Street Journal published U.N. Considers Reopening Probe into 1961 Crash that Killed Dag Hammarskjöld, a report that broached the possibility that the United States may have been involved in the death of the secretary-general, who […]
http://www.constantinereport.com/dont-fooled-conspiracy-theory-smears/
gerrrycam

Tue 03 Jun 2014, 1:34 am
Publication Date: September 13, 2012
Dimitri Von Mohrenschildt died June 9, 2002 at the age of 100;

Again, I remind the reader that if they would like to see exhibits and photographs I would encourage purchasing from Amazon.com to buy a hard copy.

This volume covers Dimitri Von Mohrenschildt's first job with the Bolshevik's, the co-founding of the Russian Review with William Henry Chamberlin while Dimitri worked for the OSS. The promotion of the CIA's Radio Free Europe and Amcomlib (aka Radio Liberty). William H. Chamberlin, conservative columnist for The Wall Street Journal, was Dimitri's closest friend and was telling Allen Dulles "how" to run the Warren Commission. Dimitri the brother of Lee Harvey Oswald's CIA pal said of Chamberling "A man of sterling honesty." Another friend of Dimitri's was James Billington, a former CIA agent and our current Librarian of Congress was telling Allen Dulles how to run the Warren Commission. Interesting note is that Rush Limbaugh's grandpa idealized William H. Chamberlin, "who says genes are hereditary?" The question one may ask is the CIA hands in Rush Limbaugh's pockets?

In Hard Copy see letter from CIA Director Allen Dulles to Dimitri Von Mohrenschildt. Why did the CIA destroy this letter? Adamson was first to publish letter.

The Very First Cold Warrior: Professor Dimitri Von Mohrenschildt is 130 pages pages ISBN 1-892501-07-4
gerrrycam

Wed 04 Jun 2014, 2:56 am
The records of Operation Bloodstone add an important new piece of information to one of the   most explosive public issues of today: the role of the U.S. government-specifically the CIA-in assassinations and attempted assassinations of foreign officials. According to a 1976 Senate investigation, a key official of Operation Bloodstone is the OPC officer (Colonel Boris Pash) who was specifically delegated responsibility for planning the agency’s assassinations, kidnappings, and similar ‘wet work
After the war Colonel Pash served as the army's representative on Bloodstone in the spring of 1948, when the tasks of that project, including recruiting defectors, smuggling refugees out from behind the Iron Curtain, and assassinations, were established. Bloodstone's "special operations," as defined by the Pentagon, could "include clandestine warfare, subversion, sabotage and . . . assassination," according to the 1948 Joint Chiefs of Staff records. In March 1949, Pash was assigned by the army to the OPC division of the CIA. There, according to State Department records, his responsibilities included many of the functions originally approved under the Bloodstone program.
From 1949 to 1951, Uanna was an administrative officer at the newly created Central Intelligence Agency (CIA),[4] where wrote the briefing manual for the Office of Policy Coordination (OPC).[8] The OPC was the covert action branch of the intelligence community and at this time was overseen jointly by the State Department and the Department of Defense, rather than by the Director of Central Intelligence.[9]
Uanna son thinks his fathor was murdered by goverment

Last edited by gerrrycam on Wed 04 Jun 2014, 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info)
gerrrycam

Tue 10 Jun 2014, 1:26 am
NO BARKING DOGS AT STATE DEPARTMENT
http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/knight.htm
Mr. COLEMAN. In that you indicate that you concur in the conclusion of the Embassy that there is available no information and/or evidence to show that Mr. Oswald has expatriated himself under the pertinent laws of the United States.
Miss WATERMAN. That is right.
Mr. COLEMAN. Did you review the entire files which you had in the Passport Office on Oswald before you wrote this memorandum?
Mrs. WATERMAN. Yes; our file was all together.
Mr. COLEMAN. And you also had the benefit of the various Embassy Despatches which were sent prior to August 18, 1961?
Miss WATERMAN. Oh, yes.
Well, the part that concerned his citizenship, certainly, was with our file.
Mr. COLEMAN. And reviewing the whole file, you, as the adjudicator, determined on August 18, 1961, that there was nothing in the file which would show that Mr. Oswald had expatriated himself?
Miss WATERMAN. That is correct.
Representative FORD. When you say "no information and/or evidence to show that Mr. Oswald"----
Miss WATERMAN. No information or evidence.
Well, that is the way I worded it, No information or evidence. We would have to have evidence to hold up any action on him. And, in addition to having no evidence, we also had no information.
Representative FORD. Did you have the information that he had come in and presented a statement to Mr. Snyder that he wanted to renounce his citizenship?
Miss WATERMAN. Yes; but he hasn't done so. There was no place that he could have done so, except at the Embassy, under a specified form, and upon specified documents.
Representative FORD. In other words, you were relying upon the need for this particular document?
Miss WATERMAN. Well, in the first place, when he came in--as I believe Mr. Snyder said, or whoever reported from the Embassy--and threw down his passport, he apparently was a disgruntled young man--and that is not the first time a passport has been thrown down on a consular officer's desk. And I think that we had--no--in other words, it looked as if he were already regretting his first action. He was weakening a little bit because he was not being accorded any kind of recognition in the Soviet Union. In other words, he was.
Representative FORD. But the subsequent evidence, where you say he was changing his mind, came about 2 years later. On the other hand, there was some evidence, when he first went to the Soviet Union, October 31, 1959, that he at least had an intention to renounce his American citizenship. He simply had not signed the actual form that is prescribed by the regulations.
Miss WATERMAN. That is right. He had not.

And there was no indication that actually he intended to do that. He apparently derived some kind of satisfaction from his appearing at the Embassy with an ambiguous statement. But there was nothing there to show that he actually had an intention of renouncing his citizenship under the law.
Representative FORD. I must differ with you. That first statement that he submitted was not very ambiguous.
Miss WATERMAN. Well, I think probably he made several. But, in any event--he----
Representative FORD. I do think I ought to read what he said on October 31.
Miss WATERMAN. Yes; I believe I recall that.
Representative FORD. Here is a letter or a statement in Lee Harvey Oswald's handwriting, which says:
"I, Lee Harvey Oswald, do hereby request that my present citizenship in the United States of America be revoked.
"I have entered the Soviet Union for the express purpose of applying for citizenship in the Soviet Union, through the means of naturalization.
"My request for citizenship is now pending before the Supreme Soviet of the U.S.S.R.
"I take these steps for political reasons. My request for the revoking of my American citizenship is made only after the longest and most serious considerations.
"I affirm that my allegiance is to the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics." Signed, "Lee Harvey Oswald."
I don't think that is very ambiguous.
Miss WATERMAN. Well, perhaps not. But the procedure was explained to him, and he, as I recall, took no interest in completing any forms to make his renunciation of American citizenship official.
Representative FORD. The only question that I raise, Miss Waterman, is in light of this evidence, your statement that there is available no information and/or evidence to show that Mr. Oswald has expatriated himself under the pertinent laws of the United States----
Miss WATERMAN. I think that is correct. I think the statement is correct.
Representative FORD. That is a very technical response, or technical statement. I think there was evidence that he had placed before Government officials his desire to renounce his citizenship.
Mr. COLEMAN. Did anyone advise you or instruct you that you should make the adjudication that you made as reflected in the August 18, 1961, memorandum, or is this a decision that you made after you had reviewed the file?
Miss WATERMAN. Well, I made the decision and prepared the communication which went through my superiors, and they apparently agreed with me.
Mr. COLEMAN. Can you, by looking at the file, particularly the document marked X-27, which is the Operations Memorandum dated August 18, 1961, tell us what superior reviewed the memorandum before it went forth to the Embassy?
Miss WATERMAN. Yes; the initials there, HFK, are Mr. Kupiec, who was my area chief, and I believe that up at the top, on the second line of the Operations Memorandum, opposite "Department of State" I believe that those were the initials of Mr. White, who was in charge of the Foreign Operations Division. And then this was also cleared in our Legal Division.
Now, that would not be for citizenship purposes, but it would be there for reference.
Mr. COLEMAN. And who was CHS?
Miss WATERMAN. That is the same person you mentioned awhile ago, Mr. Seeley.
Mr. COLEMAN. Then as a result of determining that there was no evidence or information showing that Mr. Oswald had expatriated himself, you then indicated that the passport of Mr. Oswald could be renewed, is that correct?
Miss WATERMAN. Yes.
Representative FORD. May I ask a question here, Mr. Coleman?
Referring again to the memorandum of August 18, 1961, the first paragraph, where you say, "We concur in the Conclusion of the Embassy that there is available no information and/or evidence to show that Mr. Oswald has expatriated

himself under the pertinent laws of the United States"--where is their documentation, if any, that the Embassy has come to that conclusion?

Last edited by gerrrycam on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link to Ms Knight testimony)
gerrrycam

Sun 15 Jun 2014, 2:09 am
https://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=146517&relPageId=69

Pash's group of Soviet defecters recruited in south America became trainers for Bay of Pigs Invasion
gerrrycam

Sun 15 Jun 2014, 2:27 pm
Did US Fake Top Nazi’s WWII Suicide and Spirit Him Away to get Hands on Hitler’s Secret Weapons Program?
ZDF says in the documentary: ‘Sources say that Kammler was captured by the Americans and interrogated by the US Counterintelligence CIC. The secret service man responsible was Donald Richardson, a personal confidant of allied supreme commander General Dwight D Eisenhower.’
http://www.constantinereport.com/us-fake-top-nazis-wwii-suicide-spirit-away-get-hands-hitlers-secret-weapons-program/
http://www.baseballinwartime.com/player_biographies/richardson_don.htm

Last edited by gerrrycam on Sun 15 Jun 2014, 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new info)
gerrrycam

Sun 22 Jun 2014, 2:39 pm
http://mindcontrolblackassassins.com/tag/nuremburg-war-crimes-tribunal/
The records of Operation Bloodstone add an important new piece of information to one of the most explosive public issues of today: the role of the U.S. government-specifically the CIA-in assassinations and attempted assassinations of foreign officials. According to a 1976 Senate investigation, a key official of Operation Bloodstone is the OPC officer (Colonel Boris Pash) who was specifically delegated responsibility for planning the agency’s assassinations, kidnappings, and s...imilar ‘wet work.’“[54]
WISNER’s invisible BLOODSTONE army is linked with the CIA to at least three well known coup d’états- Jacobo Arbenz in Guatemala (1954), Mohammed Mossadeq in Iran (1953), an attempted coup in Guyana; and the assassination of President John F. Kennedy (1963).[59]
According to secret Soviet intelligence sources, WISNER was one of the “Magicians” [60] in Dallas involved in the 1963 CIA-engineered coup against President John F. Kennedy (1917-1963), and which cost him his life when in 1965 he attempted to “revise” his testimony before the Warren Commission.[61]
On October 29, 1965, prior to being able to be interviewed again by the Warren Commission, WISNER was assassinated in his own home by his own son, WISNER, Jr. with a shotgun blast to the head. WISNER, Jr. already a seasoned cold-blooded CIA covert agent was ordered to assassinate his own father. WISNER, Sr.’s death was labeled a suicide by his use of his son’s shotgun.[62]

Last edited by gerrrycam on Mon 23 Jun 2014, 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum