REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

4  Mason  11  beckley  zapruder  doyle  paine  9  fritz  prayer  Darnell  frazier  3a  Lankford  Lifton  David  tsbd  hosty  Humor  Weigman  Floor  Theory  +Lankford  3  tippit  2  

Like/Tweet/+1

What I Love About This Forum

+3
greg_parker
Hasan Yusuf
TerryWMartin
7 posters
Go down
TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin
http://martianpublishing.com

What I Love About This Forum - Page 2 Empty What I Love About This Forum

Thu 05 Jun 2014, 12:24 am
First topic message reminder :

First of all, this forum is IMO unique in that its purpose is not to "discuss" the case or push one particular scenario but to ReOpen the Case. So many other places seem to wander all across the landscape but here the focus is maintained. That in itself is amazing.

Second, pretty much everyone here has a sense of humor. That is a rare commodity not generally displayed in other places, especially with regards to this case.

Third, everyone here can mostly leave their egos at rest. At times things get a little heated but most the people involved can quickly return to normal. Everyone here seems to easily admit to being wrong about one thing or another rather than beat their chests. Many here defer to wiser counsel.

And there is a really wild and ecclectic bunch here. As Greg put it on the "Question for anyone" thread: "Old rockers with grizzled home truths and bon mots, Modest maths and logic wizards, Polite Kiwis yet paradoxically with  attitude, A bloody good and knowledgeable Spaniard who once lived in some of my old haunts in Sydney, An unearthed and future comedic legend, Authors with values beyond a dollar and insight beyond their navals, A small army of honest researchers from anywhere and everywhere, Lee."

From those who footnote and reference everything, like Carmine, to those who avoid the practice like the plague, like me, everyone here brings a different viewpoint and a different set of values into the mix.

Just wanted to say "thanks" to everyone I have learned from on the site. And if there is any possible chance of getting the case reopened, I sincerely believe this wild bunch can get it done.

Terry (aka Fenway Braxton, the cursed)
 Very Happy

What I Love About This Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: What I Love About This Forum

Sun 17 Aug 2014, 5:18 am
These guys fight Foo every day. Even Deep Foo Foo. They call it like it is.

TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin

Sat 20 Sep 2014, 4:49 am
Stan Dane wrote:Harmony and understanding, sympathy and trust abounding? No more false hoods or derisions, golden living dreams of visions, mystic crystal revelations, and the mind's true liberations?

Whoa!
Nice segue into a peace&love rendition of "Aquarius".
Let's me want to let my "Hair" down...

Sun 21 Sep 2014, 1:29 am
At the beginning of this thread somebody said that this site has a sense of humor. To me that's important. Some jfk websites are like being in church they are so serious.

When I listen to Black Op Radio and hear Jim D's robust laugh I always smile. No reason you can't save western civilization and still have a chuckle once in a while. Life's too short.
TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin

Sun 21 Sep 2014, 11:00 pm
MovingMan wrote:At the beginning of this thread somebody said that this site has a sense of humor. To me that's important. Some jfk websites are like being in church they are so serious.

When I listen to Black Op Radio and hear Jim D's robust laugh I always smile. No reason you can't save western civilization and still have a chuckle once in a while. Life's too short.

Hear, hear!

or is that "Here, here!"?

Either way, you're absolutely right.

StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

What I Love About This Forum - Page 2 Empty Growth!

Tue 23 Sep 2014, 5:17 am
A cool observation: on 23 Sep 2013, according to Mr. Peabody's Wayback machine < http://archive.org/web/ > ROKC had 3,786 posts.

Now, exactly one year later, ROKC has 13,214 posts.

Tue 23 Sep 2014, 7:12 am
Hasan Yusuf wrote:
Stan Dane wrote:What I love about this forum is that we don't savage people who make good, reasoned arguments and points. And people who tell the truth.

Carmine Savastano is one of the most level-headed, fair and balanced people you'll ever encounter. But over at Duncan Donuts, a few hyenas and bonobos are all over Carmine, attacking his reasonable positions.

I would NEVER be a member over there. I would NEVER be a member at DeepFooFoo. They are shitholes masquerading as research forums.

We are tolerant here. VERY tolerant. But we don't suffer bullshitters, liars, fools,  and other worthless douchebags gladly (i.e., the bpetes, the BB1&2s, the Bobby Ps of the world).

I fucking LOVE this place!

Very nicely said, Stan. I would suggest to Carmine that he stay away from MacRae's troll infested forum.

Hasan,

What can I say, I love a challenge. I refrain from insults while allowing them to spew venom and just hammer their deficient methods. However I do appreciate the support and advice.

Stan,
         Indeed the ROKC is growing by leaps and bounds and that is a good thing. We clear out the Foo in favor of what is more feasibly true.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum