REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Harvey, Lee... and Ozzie...

+7
StanDane
greg_parker
steely_dan
Ed.Ledoux
dwdunn(akaDan)
Hasan Yusuf
TerryWMartin
11 posters
Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

harvey - Harvey, Lee... and Ozzie...  - Page 6 Empty Harvey, Lee... and Ozzie...

Sun 06 Jul 2014, 7:33 pm
First topic message reminder :

I was asked on FB what I thought of the H & L theory.

After some to-and-froing, I asked what the best piece of evidence was for the theory.

The answer came back in a flash -- Jack white's "all the faces of Oswald" montage. I was then asked if I thought all those pictures were of the same person.

My response to that question has never changed. The only one I have a problem with is this one:

harvey - Harvey, Lee... and Ozzie...  - Page 6 1910487_10202343609851797_5707976519248151963_n

Since it is clearly not Oswald -- in either incarnation of Lee or "Harvey", it has to be "Oswald" - to include this photo as evidence of a CIA doppelganger is surely an act meant to convey that 3 such identities existed.

My question back was pretty straight forward. Where did this photo come from and who was it who first claimed it was supposed to be LHO?

I never got an answer. As generally happens when debating L & H theory, a genuine inquiry was met with a change in subject.

Can anyone here shed any light on the background of this photo? 

Oh, and the person also pointed out that the background behind the head is "faked". What the hell is that about?

Last edited by greg parker on Thu 12 Mar 2015, 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

harvey - Harvey, Lee... and Ozzie...  - Page 6 Empty Re: Harvey, Lee... and Ozzie...

Thu 10 Jul 2014, 4:10 am
These may have longish loading times depending upon your internet connection so if they don't appear straight away then just wait a minute or two:

http://digitalcollections.baylor.edu/utils/getfile/collection/po-arm/id/34433/filename/print/page/download

http://digitalcollections.baylor.edu/utils/getfile/collection/po-arm/id/30577/filename/print/page/download

harvey - Harvey, Lee... and Ozzie...  - Page 6 Empty Re: Harvey, Lee... and Ozzie...

Thu 10 Jul 2014, 4:17 am
harvey - Harvey, Lee... and Ozzie...  - Page 6 Image13

harvey - Harvey, Lee... and Ozzie...  - Page 6 Image14

harvey - Harvey, Lee... and Ozzie...  - Page 6 Image15

harvey - Harvey, Lee... and Ozzie...  - Page 6 Image16

harvey - Harvey, Lee... and Ozzie...  - Page 6 Image17

Armstrong has five copies of the same article in one of his files each one having its brightness boosted higher than the one previous.

Thu 10 Jul 2014, 4:27 am
harvey - Harvey, Lee... and Ozzie...  - Page 6 Image18

Thu 10 Jul 2014, 4:48 am
Hello Hello wrote:harvey - Harvey, Lee... and Ozzie...  - Page 6 Screen10
Great find, Lee. Armstrong should have declared his purposes for inserting a brighter image over the original article on his website for this image that is there:
harvey - Harvey, Lee... and Ozzie...  - Page 6 Defection%20photo%20fwst%20copy

Thu 10 Jul 2014, 4:53 am
harvey - Harvey, Lee... and Ozzie...  - Page 6 Screen11

Thu 10 Jul 2014, 5:01 am
Paul Klein wrote:
Hello Hello wrote:harvey - Harvey, Lee... and Ozzie...  - Page 6 Screen10
Great find, Lee. Armstrong should have declared his purposes for inserting a brighter image over the original article on his website for this image that is there:
harvey - Harvey, Lee... and Ozzie...  - Page 6 Defection%20photo%20fwst%20copy

I still don't know what the fuck he was up to inserting this over the original.  The photo he used has now been used by followers of his theory to force H&L down saner people's throats.

I still want to know who made this fucked up photo.  Why they made this photo.  How they made this photo.  And what purpose do they think it served by placing it over the actual photo in the article from November 1, 1959?
TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin
http://martianpublishing.com

Thu 10 Jul 2014, 5:06 am
Hello Hello wrote:

I still don't know what the fuck he was up to inserting this over the original.  The photo he used has now been used by followers of his theory to force H&L down saner people's throats.

I still want to know who made this fucked up photo.  Why they made this photo.  How they made this photo.  And what purpose do they think it served by placing it over the actual photo in the article from November 1, 1959?

Was there any copy of the pasted photo in the files? Or any idea where the faked image first appeared?

Somebody, somewhere has to be the "first poster".

Meanwhile, again, excellent work, Lee!

Last edited by terlin on Thu 10 Jul 2014, 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling, as usual!!)

Thu 10 Jul 2014, 5:54 am
This is from one of Armstrong's folders.  The ghosting you see in the background is on the document.  This is the best quality version of this mangled photo of some waxy Oswald chimera I have seen so far in the files of JA:

harvey - Harvey, Lee... and Ozzie...  - Page 6 Screen13

I have yet to find a copy of it in situ on the Star-Telegram article but will keep looking.

Edit: Another version with a slight sepia tone to parts of the image:

harvey - Harvey, Lee... and Ozzie...  - Page 6 Screen14

Last edited by Hello Hello on Thu 10 Jul 2014, 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Thu 10 Jul 2014, 5:58 am
terlin wrote:
Hello Hello wrote:

Was there any copy of the pasted photo in the files? Or any idea where the faked image first appeared?

I think I might owe Mr Armstrong an apology. The pasted photo on the article only appears on this website that has been created by a Jim Hargrove. http://harveyandlee.net/
To make matters even more embarrassing for myself, I have a copy of Harvey & Lee which I have just located and not only was the original 1959 Star Telegram article contained within  Embarassed , but also the fucked up photo on its own and not pasted on to the article.
It appears to me that Jim Hargrove is the culprit of this misdemeanor and not Armstrong. Embarassed

Thu 10 Jul 2014, 6:04 am
Okay, the faked Star-Telegram article does appear in Armstrong's files alongside the original genuine article:

harvey - Harvey, Lee... and Ozzie...  - Page 6 Screen15

Thu 10 Jul 2014, 6:07 am
Paul Klein wrote:
terlin wrote:
Hello Hello wrote:

I think I might owe Mr Armstrong an apology. The pasted photo on the article only appears on this website that has been created by a Jim Hargrove. http://harveyandlee.net/
To make matters even more embarrassing for myself, I have a copy of Harvey & Lee which I have just located and not only was the original 1959 Star Telegram article contained within  :oops: , but also the fucked up photo on its own and not pasted on to the article.
It appears to me that Jim Hargrove is the culprit of this misdemeanor and not Armstrong. :oops:

You owe no one an apology, Paul.

The item appears in Armstrong's files - it's right there plonked right on top of the DFWST article.  Please see my post before this one.

Thu 10 Jul 2014, 6:09 am
Hello Hello wrote:Okay, the faked Star-Telegram article does appear in Armstrong's files alongside the original genuine article:

harvey - Harvey, Lee... and Ozzie...  - Page 6 Screen15
That is a fucking relief to me, Lee. My copy of Harvey & Lee doesn't contain the fake Star Telegram article.
I hate having to say I am sorry though I won't baulk from it if I have to.

Thu 10 Jul 2014, 6:30 am
Okay, things are going to get a little weirder now:

harvey - Harvey, Lee... and Ozzie...  - Page 6 Screen16

Earlier, I printed a letter that Armstrong sent to Jack Simon at the Fort Worth Star-Telegram asking for a copy of the original photo from the November 1, 1959 article on Oswald's defection, yet in the letter he claims that he is enclosing the photo which I assume would have been a xeroxed copy.

We all know the original photo contained in the November 1, 1959, article was this one:

harvey - Harvey, Lee... and Ozzie...  - Page 6 Fort_w10

So the typed caption portion of the photo at the top (scary eyes waxy head) is somewhat bizarre.  Not least because this is most certainly NOT Lee Oswald but also because this strange photograph was not published in the November 1, 1959, FWST article.

Try as I might I have not yet been able to track down a return letter from Jack Simon or AP if it was either one of them that sent this photo and accompanying caption to John Armstrong.

If there's one thing we know about JA, it's that he was a pack-rat when it came to his documents.

Still scratching my head...
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 10 Jul 2014, 6:47 am
Paul Klein wrote:
terlin wrote:
Hello Hello wrote:

To make matters even more embarrassing for myself, I have a copy of Harvey & Lee which I have just located and not only was the original 1959 Star Telegram article contained within  Embarassed , but also the fucked up photo on its own and not pasted on to the article.
It appears to me that Jim Hargrove is the culprit of this misdemeanor and not Armstrong. Embarassed
Paul,

Everything Hargrove does on the website is in consultation with Armstrong. Even if that were not the case, Armstrong surely checks what is posted in the name of his theory. His silence is tacit approval.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

Thu 10 Jul 2014, 7:17 am
greg parker wrote:
Paul Klein wrote:
terlin wrote:
Hello Hello wrote:

Paul,

Everything Hargrove does on the website is in consultation with Armstrong. Even if that were not the case, Armstrong surely checks what is posted in the name of his theory. His silence is tacit approval.
As Lee has mentioned, Greg, Armstrong has it as part of his files. Its not contained in my ebook of Harvey & Lee under the "Defection" pictures but the original STFW article is, as well as the fucked up photo on its own.
Why he substituted the fucked up photo for the original in the article without an explanation, or allowed it, is indefensible. It breeds deceit.
I fear there is more to come about all this but I am hanging up my boots on this thread and will merely spectate from here on. I am out of my league when it comes to this shit.
I still can't believe I had the original STFW article a foot away on a USB stick and never thought to check.  Embarassed

Thu 10 Jul 2014, 7:37 am
Blow up:

harvey - Harvey, Lee... and Ozzie...  - Page 6 Screen12
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Thu 10 Jul 2014, 8:25 am
Looks like something from a circus sideshow poster (Alive!).
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 10 Jul 2014, 1:25 pm
Taking stock, what do know as facts?

That 

• LHO-1 was the photo in the original FWS-T story
  • LHO-3 was pasted over the original photo and used by Armstrong and/or his supporters to bolster his theory

That's about all we can say with certainty.

What are further likely facts?

That 

• LHO-3 originated with Jack White

What are possible facts

That

• LHO-1 is Robert not Lee
  • Robert is the source of LHO-1 and LHO-4
  • One or more of Stan's collection on top of LHO-3, has been altered

What we still don't know

• Why LHO-3 was made

That's as far as I can wrap my head around it. If anyone has any additions/changes/disputes or queries, jump right in.

Me

Don Jeffries

StanDane
StanDane

Thu 10 Jul 2014, 2:07 pm
Awesome. I just signed on to see if somebody could summarize where we are here. Thanks.
StanDane
StanDane

Thu 10 Jul 2014, 2:48 pm
To the Armstrong culties visiting here (you know who you are):

Why did Brother Armstrong use a different picture of Lee Harvey Oswald in his version of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram article?

Can you explain that?
dwdunn(akaDan)
dwdunn(akaDan)
http://xefdisposable.blogspot.com/

Thu 10 Jul 2014, 3:12 pm
greg parker wrote:Taking stock, what do know as facts?

That 

• LHO-1 was the photo in the original FWS-T story
  • LHO-3 was pasted over the original photo and used by Armstrong and/or his supporters to bolster his theory

That's about all we can say with certainty.

What are further likely facts?

That 

• LHO-3 originated with Jack White

What are possible facts

That

• LHO-1 is Robert not Lee
  • Robert is the source of LHO-1 and LHO-4
  • One or more of Stan's collection on top of LHO-3, has been altered

What we still don't know

• Why LHO-3 was made

That's as far as I can wrap my head around it. If anyone has any additions/changes/disputes or queries, jump right in.
Under possible, it would also follow that the original of the body shot in LHO-3 came from Robert (since it's likely from Atsugi NAS as LHO-4 is).

Somehow I expect we might hear some cussing from Liverpool on the subject of "What we still don't know" regarding this whole fucked-up mess, so I'm gettin outta the way. Bon voyage

"While his argument seems to lead that way, Master Reggie didn't explicitly say it was the CIA that was running the Conspiracy Research Community. He may have meant the CIA has been built up as a bogey-man, as in the theodicy of the right-wing extremist fringe; thus, it may be the latter who are in charge of the apparent research effort. That would help explain the degree of bigotry and psychopathology one finds there."          (from "Master Jasper's Commentary on Master Reggie's Commentary on the Pogo koan" in Rappin' wit' Master Jasper, 1972, p. 14, all rights reversed)
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 10 Jul 2014, 3:32 pm
Under possible, it would also follow that the original of the body shot in LHO-3 came from Robert (since it's likely from Atsugi NAS as LHO-4 is).

Okay. I'll look at working that in.

Somehow I expect we might hear some cussing from Liverpool on the subject of "What we still don't know" regarding this whole fucked-up mess, so I'm gettin outta the way. Bon voyage

Dan, if that long-haired git from Liverpool starts cursing, just use your fucking moderator powers. 

Me

Don Jeffries

Thu 10 Jul 2014, 10:37 pm
Out of curiosity, has anything from this thread been discussed on the H&L fb page?
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 10 Jul 2014, 10:52 pm
Alan Dixon wrote:Out of curiosity, has anything from this thread been discussed on the H&L fb page?
Can't tell you, Alan. They kicked me out and immediately closed the group from public view.

I have however just posted the most basic part of it to another fb group where some of the H & L group are also members. 
  https://www.facebook.com/groups/322749987858423/

Me

Don Jeffries

Thu 10 Jul 2014, 10:56 pm
ahhh, bless them. They've started to circle the wagons.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum