REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Mason  doyle  Lankford  Humor  2  prayer  tsbd  3  4  tippit  11  beckley  Darnell  fritz  David  Floor  Weigman  paine  +Lankford  Lifton  hosty  3a  frazier  Theory  zapruder  9  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Hoover on RFK re the assassination Empty Hoover on RFK re the assassination

Sun 24 Aug 2014, 12:15 pm
"The Attorney-General is usually very quiet in manner until he has all the necessary facts of a given situation"

For me, this adequately explains RFK's relative silence on the assassination -- and his private attempts to ascertain the real story prior to his own death.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

Hoover on RFK re the assassination Empty Re: Hoover on RFK re the assassination

Sun 24 Aug 2014, 12:43 pm
Greg,

I agree Robert Kennedy had very conflicting feelings about his brother's death. Of course the genuine grief and loss but also his knowledge regarding some of the Castro assassination plots, and that the CIA had used the Mafia in some attempts. He and JFK met with the some of the anti-Castro Cuban leaders after they were ransomed from Cuba following the Bay of Pigs. Kennedy was an intelligent man and likely realized the stark instances of similarity within Agency plots bearing the Mafia's feasible influence and the assassination itself.
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 24 Aug 2014, 1:25 pm
greg parker wrote:"The Attorney-General is usually very quiet in manner until he has all the necessary facts of a given situation"

For me, this adequately explains RFK's relative silence on the assassination -- and his private attempts to ascertain the real story prior to his own death.

Thanks for stating the obvious Greg. Looking forward to how you bring the mafia into your books .....not
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sun 24 Aug 2014, 1:50 pm
steely dan wrote:
greg parker wrote:"The Attorney-General is usually very quiet in manner until he has all the necessary facts of a given situation"

Thanks for stating the obvious Greg. Looking forward to how you bring the mafia into your books .....not
Then you will be disappointed... not.

My point with the post was that Hoover's words explain it - without reference to Castro or the mafia. It was his NORMAL way of handling anything of importance. Don't say much until you have the full facts. 

With due respect to Carmine, the Cuban/mafia plots angle regarding RFK's relative silence on his brother's death is often given. But it is speculative. What we have here is evidence that this is just they way he was - no need to speculate.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

Sun 24 Aug 2014, 3:01 pm
Greg,

I would contend that view is not speculative but does have some evidence to support it. Here is an article that I think articulates feasible connections that I contend. However, I admit the Hoover statement does not necessarily regard that. I was just commenting on what I would contend RFK perhaps felt or thought based on some evidence. I could be wrong, just my current views on the matter. 

RFK and feasible connections to the Assassination Plots

Last edited by Carmine Savastano on Sun 24 Aug 2014, 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 24 Aug 2014, 3:04 pm
Point taken.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

beowulf

Tue 26 Aug 2014, 3:31 am
With due respect to Carmine, the Cuban/mafia plots angle regarding RFK's relative silence on his brother's death is often given. But it is speculative. What we have here is evidence that this is just they way he was - no need to speculate.

Hoover hated Bob Kennedy and the feeling was mutual.  Hoover was making a boilerplate compliment; he could have-- and probably did-- say something similar about any of his many Attorney General bosses over the decades. Its not like he's going to publicly say that (for example) an AG ignored the facts before taking action.

Its certainly possible Bob Kennedy-- who kept a close hand on the tiller of CIA anti-Castro operations--  knew Lee Oswald by name.  Even if he didn't, he surely knew his brother died because he was asleep at the switch. The survivor's guilt appears to have left RFK unable to dig into the case for years.
M.Ellis
M.Ellis

Sat 30 Aug 2014, 7:57 pm
I have never been satisfied with any explanation I've read of RFK's actions or lack thereof, after the assassination. 

Walter Sheridan was his guy. Sheridan did everything he could to wreck Garrison's investigation. That much I know. Why? I don't know. 

I've read some defenses of Bobby. But I can't get past that Walter Sheridan guy and what he did to Garrison. I have a hard time believing Sheridan would free-lance against the interests of his former boss and young patron. 

A lot of people hated RFK, Hoover did. Marcello had good reason to hate him. William Harvey hated his guts. Plus Harvey likely knew LHO - at least knew who he was.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum