Choose Search Type
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hargrove Claiming Victory
Today at 7:35 am by Stan Dane

» ROKC Art Gallery
Yesterday at 7:28 am by steely dan

» Anatomy Of A Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter
Mon 18 Sep 2017, 8:42 pm by Ed. Ledoux

» Baker created his own shadow on the pavement at the end of Darnell
Mon 18 Sep 2017, 12:39 pm by Stan Dane

» Anatomy of Lee Harvey Oswald's Interrogations
Mon 18 Sep 2017, 12:37 am by barto

» Open letter to NBC
Sat 16 Sep 2017, 10:56 pm by Jake Sykes

» Signature - is it Lee or is it Harvey?
Sat 16 Sep 2017, 10:51 pm by greg parker

» No Shots Fired From The TSBD
Sat 16 Sep 2017, 6:33 pm by barto

» James Bookhout
Sat 16 Sep 2017, 5:04 pm by Jake Sykes

Log in

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Keywords

Prayer  doyle  kangaroo  

RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 


Affiliates
free forum
 



Disinfo Agents?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disinfo Agents?

Post by Vinny on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 10:25 am

Could some of these people be disinfo agents working secretly for the other side? Somethings about them seem quite suspicious.


James Files

Madeline Brown

Ralph Cinque

Judyth Baker

Edward Epstein

Vinny

Posts : 382
Join date : 2013-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disinfo Agents?

Post by Guest on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 11:13 am

I would definitely agree the Files and Baker stories do not stand up in my view to intense scrutiny. Brown and Cinque may just believe insufficient evidence. Most have seen CIA documents authorizing all manner of propaganda in various operations. Operation Mockingbird, et al. I have no doubt they exist and operate. However, I am loathe to brand anyone a disinformation agent without substantial evidence. They might just wildly uniformed and unwilling to refine their ideas. Not just Oswald deserves the presumption of innocence, no matter how preposterous their ideas are.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Disinfo Agents?

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 11:23 pm

JFK Student wrote:Could some of these people be disinfo agents working secretly for the other side? Somethings about them seem quite suspicious.


James Files

Madeline Brown

Ralph Cinque

Judyth Baker

Edward Epstein
All of them have gotten far too much mileage in this debate.
avatar
Paul Francisco Paso

Posts : 466
Join date : 2014-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disinfo Agents?

Post by greg parker on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 11:59 pm

All of them have gotten far too much mileage in this debate.

Paul,
What do they all have in common? With the exception of Epstein, their stories are all solid tabloid fodder. That they are all publicity hounds doesn't hurt, either.


The unfortunate truth is large swathes of the general population love tabloid crap.

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin


The 2017 ROKC Conference tickets and info
https://www.thenewdisease.space/conference
avatar
greg parker
Admin

Posts : 4284
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 59
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: Disinfo Agents?

Post by Terry W. Martin on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 12:38 am

greg parker wrote:
All of them have gotten far too much mileage in this debate.

Paul,
What do they all have in common? With the exception of Epstein, their stories are all solid tabloid fodder. That they are all publicity hounds doesn't hurt, either.


The unfortunate truth is large swathes of the general population love tabloid crap.

I guess, then, that the next obvious step for us is figure out what angle of our presentation can be made suitable to "tabloid crap"? Certainly someone here must know enough about tabloids to come up with an angle...

A duplicate for Ozzie? Been done...
Ozzie having an affair? Been done...

But it is getting late and my head-cold is making thinking difficult - and it was hard enough to start with, I can assure you!
avatar
Terry W. Martin

Posts : 765
Join date : 2013-11-29
Age : 66
Location : Middleburg, VA, USA

View user profile http://martianpublishing.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Disinfo Agents?

Post by Stan Dane on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 1:07 am

Terry W. Martin wrote:But it is getting late and my head-cold is making thinking difficult - and it was hard enough to start with, I can assure you!
Get well my friend.
 
My wife was looking over my shoulder as I was reading this post and she said to have some good, hot soup and get some elderberry syrup (she recommends "Sambucol Black Elderberry Original Syrup").  What the?
 
I get this treatment all the time.
 
When I was up in Alpine last month, one of the things my wife was doing was foraging for wild elderberries. We got a bunch and she makes her own jellies, jams and syrup. It tastes good on toast and pancakes and, believe it or not, is clinically proven effective as a flu remedy. I don't know if it's effective for colds, but it can't hurt.
avatar
Stan Dane

Posts : 2759
Join date : 2013-09-02
Age : 64

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Disinfo Agents?

Post by greg parker on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 1:57 am

Why go to any other forum? Where else are you going to get cold and flu remedies? 

The only way that's gonna happen at McRae's is if one of his ads is from big pharma and you accidentally click the link.

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin


The 2017 ROKC Conference tickets and info
https://www.thenewdisease.space/conference
avatar
greg parker
Admin

Posts : 4284
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 59
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: Disinfo Agents?

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 8:18 am

Terry W. Martin wrote:
greg parker wrote:
All of them have gotten far too much mileage in this debate.

Paul,
What do they all have in common? With the exception of Epstein, their stories are all solid tabloid fodder. That they are all publicity hounds doesn't hurt, either.


The unfortunate truth is large swathes of the general population love tabloid crap.

I guess, then, that the next obvious step for us is figure out what angle of our presentation can be made suitable to "tabloid crap"? Certainly someone here must know enough about tabloids to come up with an angle...

A duplicate for Ozzie? Been done...
Ozzie having an affair? Been done...

But it is getting late and my head-cold is making thinking difficult - and it was hard enough to start with, I can assure you!
I hope you guys aren't asking me to admit I slept with both Oswalds. I don't normally kiss and tell but I'd do it for ROKC.

Terry, I use straight out codeine phosphate for my head cold. Just enough to make thinking impossible. Stan's wife's suggestion is probably safer though.
avatar
Paul Francisco Paso

Posts : 466
Join date : 2014-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disinfo Agents?

Post by Terry W. Martin on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 1:36 pm

Stan Dane wrote:
Terry W. Martin wrote:But it is getting late and my head-cold is making thinking difficult - and it was hard enough to start with, I can assure you!
Get well my friend.
 
My wife was looking over my shoulder as I was reading this post and she said to have some good, hot soup and get some elderberry syrup (she recommends "Sambucol Black Elderberry Original Syrup").  What the?
 
I get this treatment all the time.
 
When I was up in Alpine last month, one of the things my wife was doing was foraging for wild elderberries. We got a bunch and she makes her own jellies, jams and syrup. It tastes good on toast and pancakes and, believe it or not, is clinically proven effective as a flu remedy. I don't know if it's effective for colds, but it can't hurt.

Thanks, Stan. I haven't had that stuff since my grandmother was still around. I think I will try and find some.

I don't recall seeing elderberries around here but we grow our own strawberries, mulberries, blueberries and raspberries for jellies, jams, and syrup. It is soooo much better than storebought.

Glad to see your better half takes such good care of you. We need you here. Smile
avatar
Terry W. Martin

Posts : 765
Join date : 2013-11-29
Age : 66
Location : Middleburg, VA, USA

View user profile http://martianpublishing.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Disinfo Agents?

Post by Terry W. Martin on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 11:18 pm

I think the ailment is passing.

Feels like I been locked up in a padded room with nothing but a pile of Drago's to play with but thinking seems to be restored to some degree.

Now I feel able to tackle something like sniffin' drainpipes and reciting the alphabet.
avatar
Terry W. Martin

Posts : 765
Join date : 2013-11-29
Age : 66
Location : Middleburg, VA, USA

View user profile http://martianpublishing.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Disinfo Agents?

Post by Guest on Sat 27 Sep 2014, 6:48 am

Hope you have a speedy recovery Terry. My grandmother swore by hot totties and lemon, of course she just might like hot totties.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Disinfo Agents?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum