REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
    last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
    The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
    Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
    Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
    The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
    Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
    Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
    Keywords

paine  fritz  3  Lifton  Floor  prayer  Weigman  Darnell  David  +Lankford  Lankford  hosty  11  doyle  9  2  3a  Theory  tippit  Humor  4  Mason  beckley  zapruder  tsbd  frazier  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
    greg_parker
    greg_parker
    Admin
    http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

the ol' pulling 10 reasons out of the arse trick Empty the ol' pulling 10 reasons out of the arse trick

Mon 02 Jan 2017, 7:28 pm
    Jim Hargrove pulling stuff out of his arse wrote:TEN REASONS TO BELIEVE IN HARVEY AND LEE
    10. The IMPOSSIBLE 1953 school scenario: Harvey at Youth House for truancy followed by Beauregard JHS in New Orleans while Lee has good attendance both semesters at PS 44 in NYC.

This is achieved through creative accounting of school records by the same people who shrunk  (oops- actually added a number of inches to) Edwin Ekdahl in order to present a "tall" Marguerite.

9. John Pic's inability to recognize clear photographs of his own brother.

Half brother whom he had rarely seen in donkey's years. These geniuses claim the pic is of "Harvey" - product of Hungarian refugees. Since when do Hungarian refugees in NYC dress like good ol' southern boys?

8. The refusal of the Social Security Administration to corroborate the official story of "Oswald's" pre-1962 income, offering instead "Copies of three pages of the Warren Commission Report regarding employment of Lee Harvey Oswald prior to service in the Marine Corps."

Which shows his pre-62 income.

7. The Marine Corps records are a gold mine: my favorite chronicles Harvey Oswald's trip to Formosa (Taiwan) while Lee was being treated for VD in Japan.

Pure misreading of documents. Lee was treated for VD whilst on board. Former crew of the ship confirmed to me that they treated people for VD ON BOARD. 

6. The Bolton Ford incident while Harvey was in Russia.

No first name was ever used. All they had was a surname - Oswald. Big whoop. Like Lee Harvey Oswald was the only Oswald who ever lived in the south,

5. Marita Lorenz's secret testimony describing Lee Oswald with anti-Castro operatives in Miami and the Everglades while Harvey was in Russia.

Ah yes. Armstrong will use any witness who conforms to his theory. If James Files said he knew "Harvey" - Files would be the new Armstrong pin-up boy.

4. Lee Oswald visiting the Texas Employment Commission, filling out forms and taking tests, while Harvey was in Russia.

Bwwwwwhahahha Someone wrote an incorrect date on a form at TEC - with the correct date showing elsewhere. Bureaucrats never-ever screw up....  

3. The impossible answer(s) to the simple questions: Could Lee Harvey Oswald drive a car? Did he have a drivers license?

Not impossible to answer at all. He could drive (but not well) and never had a license. In H & L world, no one ever drives without a license and no one driving a car ever looked like someone who didn't. See how easy it is to live in H & L World?

2. The well documented appearance of Lee Oswald in the balcony of the Texas Theater soon after the murder of J.D. Tippit with the simultaneous arrest of Harvey Oswald on the main floor of the same theater.

WELL DOCUMENTED???? Please provide this plethora of documentation. There were KIDS up in the balcony - that according to news reporter Jim Ewell - who was there and does NOT report any arrest of any kids.

1. The behavior of the FBI in the first 48 hours of the "investigation," during which the Bureau confiscated many of "Lee Harvey Oswald's" school records

Yes. Those bastards took records that should have been kept at the School District office, from a school Lee never attended through a good friend of Jack White who happened to be deputy principal at the school. Amazing.

and teen-aged employment histories.

You mean the one I found in MFF and published in my book? The one you guys claimed was made to disappear? That one?

Six months later, the Bureau decided to test for fingerprints on boxes in the so-called "sniper's nest."

WTF does that have to do with the crap about disappearing school and work records?

Last edited by greg parker on Tue 03 Jan 2017, 9:17 am; edited 2 times in total

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
                  Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
    Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
    Hasan Yusuf
    Hasan Yusuf
    http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

the ol' pulling 10 reasons out of the arse trick Empty Re: the ol' pulling 10 reasons out of the arse trick

Mon 02 Jan 2017, 8:21 pm
    These H & L fuckwits never give up with this crap...
    Ed.Ledoux
    Ed.Ledoux

the ol' pulling 10 reasons out of the arse trick Empty Re: the ol' pulling 10 reasons out of the arse trick

Thu 05 Jan 2017, 4:06 am
    Nice list Greg.
    Shows they have nothing but a bad premise to go on.
    H&L is S.O.L.
    Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum