Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» thought for the day
Today at 1:58 pm by greg parker

» Journalist Ross Tarby reviews Lee Harvey Oswald's Cold Wa
Yesterday at 10:14 pm by greg parker

» How Could Detective Graves Not See The Gun?
Yesterday at 9:58 pm by greg parker

» Earle Cabell, Mayor of Dallas, TX 1963, Was A CIA Asset
Yesterday at 9:52 pm by greg parker

» Did Frazier Indirectly Identify Prayer Man
Yesterday at 8:26 pm by Vinny

» The Bolton Ford Incident
Yesterday at 6:38 pm by BC_II

» Craig's Mauser 7.65 stamp
Wed 16 Aug 2017, 3:13 pm by greg parker

» Hyde My Paine
Wed 16 Aug 2017, 4:24 am by Stan Dane

» hats off to Leo...
Tue 15 Aug 2017, 11:33 am by Ed. Ledoux

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Keywords

leaving  oswald  mary  dick  Prayer  jones  ruby  frazier  trial  larry  tsbd  bledsoe  jack  PAINE  

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Frazier And His Polygraph Test

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Frazier And His Polygraph Test

Post by Mick Purdy on Thu 23 Mar 2017, 6:59 pm

Steve Thomas wrote:
Mick Purdy wrote:
I understand the wording concerning privacy and or National Security. IMO No matter what the document is about this restriction ordinarily should not be applied to a file titled Frazier, Buell Wesley Polygraph.

If it is nothing more than an internal memo then why a restriction?
Mick,

The way I am reading it, it's not the content that's restricted, it's the access. The Frazier polygraph file that's cited is part of a larger series of documents, some of which are not available online. It looks like they are paper documents in 13 file boxes that run 5 linear feet. I don't know if the Archives will copy that file for you, or if you have to visit the Archives in person and read it onsite.

"This series consists of correspondence, memorandums, notes, reports, and copies of documents created or maintained by Thomas Samoluk as Deputy Director of the Assassination Records Review Board. The series documents the efforts of the Board to oversee the implementation of the terms of the John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992."
https://research.archives.gov/id/645743

Function and Use: "This series was created by Thomas Samoluk as his work files."
It's possible that Samoluk put the access restriction on himself because they were his own work files.

The Frazier file is in Container# 8 of Containers 1 -13.

Steve Thomas
Thanks for the info Steve
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 9:17 am

Thanks Steve.  Smile
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Thu 13 Apr 2017, 2:03 pm

Someone should put the latest voice stress Analysis recorder technology across all known Frazier voice recordings. I believe there are 2 machines of choice on the market currently which are used by law enforcement agencies today.

Assuming the technology is being used by law enforcement these days because it is reliable, then I see no harm in floating the idea.

It would be interesting, if nothing else.
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Sat 22 Apr 2017, 4:57 pm

Mick Purdy wrote:
Steve Thomas wrote:
Mick Purdy wrote:
I understand the wording concerning privacy and or National Security. IMO No matter what the document is about this restriction ordinarily should not be applied to a file titled Frazier, Buell Wesley Polygraph.

Mick,

The way I am reading it, it's not the content that's restricted, it's the access. The Frazier polygraph file that's cited is part of a larger series of documents, some of which are not available online. It looks like they are paper documents in 13 file boxes that run 5 linear feet. I don't know if the Archives will copy that file for you, or if you have to visit the Archives in person and read it onsite.

"This series consists of correspondence, memorandums, notes, reports, and copies of documents created or maintained by Thomas Samoluk as Deputy Director of the Assassination Records Review Board. The series documents the efforts of the Board to oversee the implementation of the terms of the John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992."

Function and Use: "This series was created by Thomas Samoluk as his work files."
It's possible that Samoluk put the access restriction on himself because they were his own work files.

Steve Thomas

Has this been confirmed?
I can call.
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Sat 22 Apr 2017, 5:05 pm

Ed. Ledoux wrote:
Mick Purdy wrote:
Steve Thomas wrote:
Mick Purdy wrote:

Mick,

Steve Thomas

Has this been confirmed?
I can call.
Ed,

I have applied to have the file released. I am waiting to hear back.
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Sat 22 Apr 2017, 6:22 pm

Good show Mick!

Cheers,Ed
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinny on Sun 23 Apr 2017, 11:43 pm