REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Lankford  Darnell  Weigman  fritz  4  +Lankford  paine  Humor  beckley  hosty  2  tippit  Lifton  3a  11  Theory  frazier  tsbd  Mason  9  Floor  prayer  doyle  3  zapruder  David  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Miss Prissy exonerates Lee Empty Miss Prissy exonerates Lee

Thu 04 May 2017, 11:28 am
Miss Prissy exonerates Lee Prisci11
So...according to Miss Prissy, to Lenin, assassination was irrelevant because it did not matter who was President - that person wasn't really running the show,

Oswald allegedly said during interrogation  "Since the President was killed, someone else would take his place, perhaps Vice-President Johnson. His views about Cuba would probably be largely the same as those of President Kennedy. . . ."

Sounds pretty much in sync with Lenin to me...

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Miss Prissy exonerates Lee Empty Re: Miss Prissy exonerates Lee

Thu 04 May 2017, 3:02 pm
Exactly Greg.

Now then what is the deal w the so called last words of LHO, this stuff cannot be substantiated at all or can it?

https://www.trivia-library.com/b/jfk-assassination-last-words-of-lee-harvey-oswald-part-10.htm

From what I read this stuff would have happened during his last interrogation.......yet there is bugger all to support it.

Prayer-Man.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Thu 04 May 2017, 4:05 pm
barto wrote:Exactly Greg.

Now then what is the deal w the so called last words of LHO, this stuff cannot be substantiated at all or can it?

https://www.trivia-library.com/b/jfk-assassination-last-words-of-lee-harvey-oswald-part-10.htm

From what I read this stuff would have happened during his last interrogation.......yet there is bugger all to support it.
Barto, all Brussell did was use all the quotes attributed to Oswald in the interrogation reports, arrest reports and in various testimonies.

But let's concentrate on the interrogation reports. My position on them is this: The quotes are a mix of direct, paraphrased, and deliberately altered and made-up quotes. 

I think the alterations and and made-up quotes were used only when necessary - so you can tell what they are - they are the ones that confirm the developing narrative and/or are self-incriminating. Where neither of those things apply,  the quote imo,  is likely to be fairly accurate. The quote about Kennedy being replaced would fall into that category.

Interesting comment from a journalist in one of those real crime shows about 2 guys on death row being exonerated. He basically said cops often form a theory of who did it and how and then go about making the evidence fit. The case looked at was from the 1980s, but one of the men was convicted on the basis of NOTES claiming he gave the cops details of the crime not known to the public. There was no attempt to obtain a written confession, or to film or tape a confession. The guy always denied making any of the statements attributed to him and as the journalist said, if you have someone making statements like that, you rush to record it, get it down and signed and whatever else, so it can't be denied. Yet it still took 12 years and DNA to get those guys off death row.

Reasons why cops go after someone too quickly would be political (DA up for election - as was the case here), truly believing you have the right person, community pressure to clear a bad crime, keeping up a high clearance rate, having a grudge against a particular person.

That's how this case looks to me: they were tossed a good-looking suspect and grabbed him with both hands under huge federal, local and international pressure to clear the crime. Normal procedure kicked in from there. Work up a scenario and make the evidence fit. And once you start going down that path, it's hard to back up. All too often, the cops double-down when the case starts to unravel. Not hard to do when the interrogations are not recorded, evidence rigging is never detected, let alone suspected  (at least not back then), and the suspect is dead after 2 days.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Fri 05 May 2017, 9:45 am
greg parker wrote:
barto wrote:Exactly Greg.

Barto, all Brussell did was use all the quotes attributed to Oswald in the interrogation reports, arrest reports and in various testimonies.

But let's concentrate on the interrogation reports. My position on them is this: The quotes are a mix of direct, paraphrased, and deliberately altered and made-up quotes. 

I think the alterations and and made-up quotes were used only when necessary - so you can tell what they are - they are the ones that confirm the developing narrative and/or are self-incriminating. Where neither of those things apply,  the quote imo,  is likely to be fairly accurate. The quote about Kennedy being replaced would fall into that category.

Interesting comment from a journalist in one of those real crime shows about 2 guys on death row being exonerated. He basically said cops often form a theory of who did it and how and then go about making the evidence fit. The case looked at was from the 1980s, but one of the men was convicted on the basis of NOTES claiming he gave the cops details of the crime not known to the public. There was no attempt to obtain a written confession, or to film or tape a confession. The guy always denied making any of the statements attributed to him and as the journalist said, if you have someone making statements like that, you rush to record it, get it down and signed and whatever else, so it can't be denied. Yet it still took 12 years and DNA to get those guys off death row.

Reasons why cops go after someone too quickly would be political (DA up for election - as was the case here), truly believing you have the right person, community pressure to clear a bad crime, keeping up a high clearance rate, having a grudge against a particular person.

That's how this case looks to me: they were tossed a good-looking suspect and grabbed him with both hands under huge federal, local and international pressure to clear the crime. Normal procedure kicked in from there. Work up a scenario and make the evidence fit. And once you start going down that path, it's hard to back up. All too often, the cops double-down when the case starts to unravel. Not hard to do when the interrogations are not recorded, evidence rigging is never detected, let alone suspected  (at least not back then), and the suspect is dead after 2 days.

Never ever a truer word spoken!

Its that simple. People can complicate the story all they want, but in the end this scenario fits perfectly to what we know.

Hell, he was in handcuffs at around 1.45pm, - Now what time was Tippit killed using their timeline? My God, thats insane. 

They had other suspects that day, but it never mattered though did it. 

The Fix was in, and that was that.

Bastards!

Miss Prissy exonerates Lee Byp_211
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum