REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

prayer  frazier  beckley  doyle  Weigman  zapruder  Theory  +Lankford  Floor  hosty  Darnell  David  4  fritz  11  Lifton  3  tsbd  3a  9  2  tippit  Lankford  paine  Mason  Humor  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
James K. Olmstead

Invitation to all viewers Empty Invitation to all viewers

Fri 10 Nov 2017, 3:14 pm
Few of you know me and I surely know few of the members on this forum. However my
work is to correct the official record in this case, thru discussion and input to
new considerations as well as legal action. 

I have been away from this case for many years.  I gave a lecture in Ft. Walton, Fla last year that sparked me to get back into further work. That was on my fingerprint research, expanded since I first presented it in the DVD "Into Evidence" produced by C. Wecht in 2004. My last FOIA to the FBI on that was in 2015.

The doc release of Oct 2017 has rekindled a greater interest in my other research projects such as "Cuban Shadows" "The Marxist Marine" "The Path to Dallas" and "The September Conspiracy" and I reached out to this forum because of a guy I first knew as "MagicBullet" (aka Greg Parker) who was eager to learn and I've followed his work with great interest as we openly discussed the case.  I need that same relationship with members of this forum to keep me thinking, if not focused on key issues that need to be explored in greater depth.

I have never supported any published conspiracy theory nor have I supported the findings or conclusions of the WC or HSCA investigations. I've argued, discussed and supported issues on both sides of the debate and have always kept myself open to new considerations.

So please feel free to respond to anything I post to this forum, to correct me or add insight that may lead to a greater understanding of this case, with a simple question....jko
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Invitation to all viewers Empty Re: Invitation to all viewers

Fri 10 Nov 2017, 4:37 pm
James K. Olmstead wrote:Few of you know me and I surely know few of the members on this forum. However my
work is to correct the official record in this case, thru discussion and input to
new considerations as well as legal action. 

I have been away from this case for many years.  I gave a lecture in Ft. Walton, Fla last year that sparked me to get back into further work. That was on my fingerprint research, expanded since I first presented it in the DVD "Into Evidence" produced by C. Wecht in 2004. My last FOIA to the FBI on that was in 2015.

The doc release of Oct 2017 has rekindled a greater interest in my other research projects such as "Cuban Shadows" "The Marxist Marine" "The Path to Dallas" and "The September Conspiracy" and I reached out to this forum because of a guy I first knew as "MagicBullet" (aka Greg Parker) who was eager to learn and I've followed his work with great interest as we openly discussed the case.  I need that same relationship with members of this forum to keep me thinking, if not focused on key issues that need to be explored in greater depth.

I have never supported any published conspiracy theory nor have I supported the findings or conclusions of the WC or HSCA investigations. I've argued, discussed and supported issues on both sides of the debate and have always kept myself open to new considerations.

So please feel free to respond to anything I post to this forum, to correct me or add insight that may lead to a greater understanding of this case, with a simple question....jko
Jim has files on just about everything in this case.

If anyone has any questions on any aspect, he is a good place to start. 

Believe it or not Jim, I was actually looking at an old google post of yours the day you contacted about getting back on here. I have questions to put to you about those old discussions. 

I might even be able to entice someone else from those days to join. I know he enjoyed those discussions very much.

Last edited by greg parker on Sat 11 Nov 2017, 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
James K. Olmstead

Sat 11 Nov 2017, 2:37 am
Greg:  Discussion and open debate are critical factors in this case study.  Nobody has all the facts but we all have
the desire to learn new ones or discard old leads that are dead ends.  One can spin wheels getting nowhere on questions, one is not up to speed with if they don't look for input from others....I need the push of discussion to fuel my work and keep me going deeper into areas that need to come to the surface...jko
David Wimp

Sat 11 Nov 2017, 10:29 pm
You are alive!  So am I!
James K. Olmstead

Sun 12 Nov 2017, 12:44 am
Great to know.  I've been away for a while, the doc
release gave me some motivation.  Stu Wexler was right
many of the newly released docs have been seen before,
however the pages are not as dark in spots...and that is
a good thing....We need to take a fresh look....jko