REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

zapruder  doyle  11  2  Floor  Humor  David  tippit  prayer  tsbd  hosty  beckley  Lifton  3  paine  Lankford  4  +Lankford  3a  fritz  frazier  9  Theory  Weigman  Darnell  Mason  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Oswald Pictures Empty Oswald Pictures

Mon 22 Apr 2019, 2:48 am
Oswald Pictures Apr_2_10

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Oswald Pictures Empty Re: Oswald Pictures

Mon 22 Apr 2019, 8:54 pm
Hargrove would likely say that it is because the pictures are of two different Oswalds. Butler would say maybe three or more Oswalds.

Sat 27 Apr 2019, 8:18 pm
I was reading the huge Harvey and Lee thread on the Ed forum last night on our way home..these guys just have no fucking shame. The audacity was breathtaking. The moment Greg nailed their ass on one issue they just squirmed away and changed the subject..forcing another unflushed turd down thru the Ed forum's diseased intestinal tracts.
The way they talk about it youd think there was a battery farm somewhere..lines of unsmiling fake Marguerites sitting on their little unhatched Harveys.
Try Googling "13 inch head" and see what comes up..a telling insight into these jokers!!

Its like the Invasion of the Bodysnatchers meets the Waltons..somewhere in an abandoned airbase in the badlands of Nth Dakota back in 61 there was bunker full of Oswalds.."night Lee Harvey #1" .."night Harvey Lee#2" .." night Donnie P did you remember t put the toilet seat down" "yeh Harvey Lee #4 but I'd give it another 15 minutes if i were you" " shut up you Harveys and Lees and get some sleep" " Sorry mom#3".."and Lee Harvey #4 you pull your pyjamas up and leave Donnie P #4 alone i know what you're up to you filthy little doppelganger..Harvey Lee #7 didn't fix the springs on your bed"
What i can't understand the Fez is actually capable of decent research..how could he have fallen for this palabum..its all just fucking bullshit..vast armadas of sloped shouldered Oswalds running about America.
And who and what the fuck was Steve Gaal? He makes Doyle look like Richard fucking Dawkins..notice he vanished sometime in 2016.wasn't the end of the world predicted again that year? .probably holed up in some disused Biological weapons dump in the backwoods of Tennessee..living with his wife/ cousin/ sister/ grandmother, the pastor of the Church of the Redeemed Prostrate and other cult members surviving on baked beans and hemorrhoid medication polishing their weapons while they wait for the SPETSNAZ paratroops and/ or the FEMA brownshirts t invade their compound.
No wonder the vast majority don't take JFK research seriously..clowns like Jeffries have ghettoised us with the Alex Jones tin foil hatters..AND he celebrates it!!
" Huge discrepancies in Oswalds height" quoth the Vacant Lot...the guys a joke and an embarrassment..he should fucking retire..i hear there's a nice little retirement home in Upper Silesia..a bit spartan maybe and a little run down..only runs on electricity these days we should chip in and buy him a ticket..maybe he can send his pals from Infowars a postcard..Greetings from Stammlager 1..
I don't know how you have the patience t deal with them Greg..i salute you for it..you should start a veteran's group for survivors of the Western Font..exchanged stories about being ambushed by giant dancing emoticons in great big Picklehauber helmets and jackboots.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum