REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

tippit  Floor  hosty  beckley  Lifton  4  Theory  +Lankford  3  Darnell  Lankford  zapruder  2  fritz  Mason  Humor  3a  prayer  tsbd  Weigman  frazier  doyle  9  11  David  paine  

Like/Tweet/+1

David Ferrie is the Tippit second shooter - My new discoveries over the last year.

+7
Jake_Sykes
Mick_Purdy
barto
greg_parker
alex_wilson
steely_dan
zangarathepatsy
11 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

steely_dan
steely_dan

David Ferrie is the Tippit second shooter - My new discoveries over the last year.  Empty Re: David Ferrie is the Tippit second shooter - My new discoveries over the last year.

Sat 07 Mar 2020, 10:43 am
Do you live in Sanibel?

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

David Ferrie is the Tippit second shooter - My new discoveries over the last year.  Empty Re: David Ferrie is the Tippit second shooter - My new discoveries over the last year.

Sat 07 Mar 2020, 12:58 pm
Thanks!

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Sun 08 Mar 2020, 5:16 am
Out of idle curiosity what evidence do you have that Rabin was head of Mossad in 1963?
And what evidence do you have that Otto Skorzeny was in Dealey Plaza?
And while you're at it why did you choose t put inverted commas around the word Holocaust?
Don't tell me, let me guess your one of those brave indefatigable fighters for truth out t wake up the " sheeple" t the insidious Zionist illuminati machinations..
Your piercing insights and astute historical analysis( helped by such towering intellects as the late lamented mr Piper) has penetrated the nefarious web of deception..making history and the future safe for all God fearing blue eyed blonde haired Aryans.
Making sure no other poor benighted soul falls for the despicable Zionist " Holohoax"
Oy vey those Jews must have been crafty alright! Convincing the RSHA, OKW, OKH, Reichsbahn, Office of the Generalgouvernment etc t fake countless documents during wartime too no less, so those sly so in sos could keep on hoodwinking the dumb old goyim after the war...No let me guess the Hofle telegram was fake, right? The Korherr report was really discussing the result of the annual Auschwitz- Dachau swimming competition...for Auschwitz was a veritable holiday camp!! And as for the Himmler memorandum, the Posen speech , the Reichsbahn documents and Christ knows how much more contemporary documentation..all fake right? All the confessions too..

Don't tell me you've read the Leuchter Report? Maybe David Irving too..and you KNOW there weren't even 6 million jews in Europe in 1939!!
I suggest you contact a mr Don Jeffries, a fellow ideologue..and perhaps a certain mr B Doyle too..he's a bona fide genius doncha know!! Outwitting 95% of the poor troll punks who foolishly believed a white ehaired 300-500lb lady of diminutive stature was really a slim young man with dark receding hair..pretty impressive huh?
I'm sure mr Doyle will find your " research" fascinating..round here we tend t rely on pesky little things called facts..
Otto Skorzeny in Dealey Plaza!!!!! Armstrong have mercy on us all...
What I'm dying t know was where was his doppelganger?
Otto HARVEY Skorzeny..an all singing all dancing erotic ventriloquist from Upper Mingehaus Bavaria...ole Otto HARVEY Skorzeny was a crack shot..while you sir sound like you've been smoking fucking crack.

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle

alex_wilson

Sun 08 Mar 2020, 10:12 am
I apologise for using the word Aryan, i apologise t the other forum members for momentarily lowering myself t your level.
Your attempted rebuttals are standard holocaust deniers fare.
They're simply wrong.
The Leuchter Report was wrong, perhaps before parroting nonsense you should actually study it.
Prussian Blue residue is not always present in iron based cyanide compounds.
That's a basic chemical fact. Leuchter fucked up his measurements too...the measurements expected would be in the micrometers. He also failed t study the SS blueprints that revealed the mechanics. The rest of the " studies" have been disproven time and time again indeed they are quite rightly known as psuedo science. I'm not a scientist but i understand enough t know you're wrong.
Holocaust is a Greek word. Meaning burnt sacrifice. It has nothing at all to do with the Talmud.
Hellenistic influence in the ancient near East began with Alexander. In the 3rd century BC.
Biblical scholarship dates the written Talmud t the Babylonian Captivity.
About 200 years earlier. Although the books themselves are far older.
The Talmud was initially written in  Aramaic, a Semitic language. Perhaps you can enlighten us as t the Hellenistic influences in the Babylonian Empire. At the time of Nebuchadnezzar the Greeks were busy fighting amongst themselves. Indeed until the age of Alexander they were the conquered.
Holocaust was first used in the late 1890s in relation t the Ottoman persecution of Armenians.
Its first reference t the Nazi persecutions was perhaps a Jewish scholar in 1939.
Although it didn't come into the vocabulary until the post war years.The 6 million figure is just another holocaust deniers slight of hand.
No reputable historian claims 6 million Jews were gassed.
1 million plus were executed by the Einsatzgruppen. 1.1 died in Auschwitz, approx 2 million died in the Operation Reinhardt camps another 850 000- 1 million in the Arbeitslager and another million or so by various other methods( ill treatment/ deportations
 Anywhere between 5.5- 6.5 million dying between the initial invasion of Poland and spring 194:5
The peak killing periods being after the invasion of the Soviet Union, Operation Reinhardt and the Hungarian gassings of late summer 1944.
The rest of your claims are simply wrong too. 
Of course mistakes were made , especially when the Soviet block was in existence. But the Soviets actually downplayed the Jewish angle, " don't divide the dead " was their motto.
I've no idea where you get the 20 million figure and the 22 death camps.
I've read the original documents. What you people don't seem t realise is the original German documents survived intact.
They record in meticulous detail the entire operation. I've read all the documents from Glucks Concentration Camps directorate.
The communications between the Reichsbahn and the RSHA..they got the holocaust trains at group rates..paying the same as a works outing. After Wannsee the Final Solution of the Jewish Question was state policy.
How do you explain the contemporary evidence? The overwhelming evidence. Have you heard the Trent Park transcripts? Studied the internal SS documentation? The Hofle telegram? The Korherr report?  The notation in Himmlers daily log.." Exterminate them as partisans" The Holocaust is one of the most thoroughly documented events in history. Documented by the actual perpetrators. All you can do is bleat " It's fake..it's fake". Its a shame you couldn't have met my96 year old great uncle who spent 2 years in Mauthausen? I'm sure he'd have been relieved t know his memories werea Zionist hoax. And that his brother died thanks t the Zionists. And no he wasn't Jewish, he was a Spanish Republican Exile deported from France. Not that it makes any difference.
The rest of your ravings is anti Semitic propoganda. Nothing else. Peddled by nasty hate filled little men. Men with a puffed up sense of importance. Men who pass of crosseyed gobbledygook and horrendous lies as " research". Men who seek t make the world as small as their minds.
I'm sorry you're simply wrong. It's that simple. The documentation is there for those who want t learn. You obviously don't. You obviously enjoy wallowing in ignorance. People like you sicken me. Your ignorance is only matched by your loathsome arrogance. You don't want t learn.  An example of this is your comment about Ganis. You like Ganis because you think he tells you what you want t hear.
I apologise again t the other forum members for even entertaining this bellend. He's peddling disgusting lies. The world's full of enough hatred and division without bigots like this spreading even more.
Ganiss book was an absolute joke too. You obviously have no idea who Skorzeny was. If you did youd understand why the thought of him being in Dealey Plaza is laughable.
My advice t you sir is t study history. Not t feed your prejudices but t learn.
You think I'm an ignorant asshole? That's your right t b called an ignorant asshole by the likes of you is the biggest compliment i could wish for... I despise holocaust deniers and everything they stand for. The anti intellectual hate filled dross they peddle. I understand why you need t do it though..the reality of the Holocaust punctures your fantasies of nefarious all powerful Jewish cabals controlling everything.
The truth behind the Holocaust is equally as disturbing as the deniers fantasies.
The truth that the Allied Governments knew full well what was going on and did nothing t stop it.
Save good old Anthony Eden giving a speech in the House of Commons.
They wouldn't even allow Auschwitz t b bombed..even after theyd bombed Monowitz.
Who quashed the request in Washington? None other than John J McCloy.
There's more sthan enough hatred and more than enough skeletons rattling around in our collective subconscious too without assholes and bigots inventing anymore.
You sir are a prime example of why " conspiracy research" is mocked, reviled and dismissed.
Go join Don Jeffries blog..or hire a U boat t take you down Sanibel way...

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 08 Mar 2020, 11:00 am
Definitely Sanibel. The Boys From Brazil relocated.

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Sun 08 Mar 2020, 11:31 am
Sanibel Mach Frei..
Fuck sake i can't get over how dumb the arguments are..
For example Zyklon B Prussic Acid was only used in Auschwitz..the other camps used exhaust fumes...first he claims all the surviving gas chambers are fake then he claims no residue was found.. Obviously you're not going t find residue in fake gas chambers!!! So so his " arguments" are contradictory...and exhaust fumes don't leave behind cyanide residues..unless car engines run on prussic acid..
The gassing process is well documented.
Wirth from Aktion Reinhardt favoured exhaust fumes whilst Hoess, Commandant of Auschwitz favoured Zyklon B.
Zyklon was first tested.by Palitzch on Russian prisoners in the bunker in Block 11 of Auschwitz Stammlager , two cottages were then used( the little red and the little white houses) before the crematoria/ gas chambers were built.
Auschwitz wasn't a fucking morgue either. The main camp( Stammlager) was an abandoned Austro Hungarian cavalry barracks. Birkenau was the custom built vernichstunglager...eventually there were over 300 subcamps in the Auschwitz complex, utilising slave labour.
The myths about soap and lampshades were partly old. WW1 myths.. that were recycled.
The truth is actually bleaker and more depressing in a way than the denier myths.
The political expediency of the Western Allies was sickening..the Himmelrod Memorandum for example...perpetrating the myth of the Clean Wehrmacht in return for West German co operation in NATO.
One of the most nauseating examples is Gruppenfuhrer Heinz Reinfarth..in overall command , above Stroop but below Von Dem Bach Zelewski of the Warsaw Ghetto massacre...not only wasn't he punished he ended up as fucking mayor of Sylt..
These holocaust deniers are as dumb as they are repulsive...with shit for brains under their tin foil Stahlhelms...
Hey Mr Patsy a cosy basement awaits you down Sanibel way...
You and Brian can read Alberts study of Dachau while Larry tootles the Horst Wessel lied on his Casio..
By the way i never did find out where Otto HARVEY Skorzeny was..my guess he was up in the 2nd floor of the DalTex with GHW Bush and Evil Kneivel..

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 08 Mar 2020, 11:40 am
Golda Meir was badgeman. Brian told me. All angles of bullshit now covered.

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Sun 08 Mar 2020, 11:44 am
And James Files ate a bagel before heading up on the grassy knoll...

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sun 08 Mar 2020, 1:12 pm
I'm quite happy for the Holocaust debate to continue but on a different sub-forum. Maybe under Odds and Sods or alternatively in the new debate sub-forum where you get to ask 10 questions each, no personal attacks, no avoiding direct answering of questions. Cites are recommended. No one else to intervene. No one else to comment until after the debate. Comments would be open for a week and then closed. Up to you guys, but no more of it in this thread please.

Also, it is my personal opinion that someone wanting to pump out this information, should be doing so under their real name. Do you intend to reveal who you are any time soon, Zangarathepatsy?

As for the substance of this thread... too much to address but just some things that stand out...

On Rabin being in Dealey Plaza... here is what his wife actually wrote:

"To have just returned for the United States and for Yitzhak to have been in Dallas just hours before-albeit as mere coincidence; Fort Bliss was a stop on his military briefing tour-was disorienting."

She seems to associate Fort Bliss with being in or near Dallas, whereas a quick look at a map shows it's actually near El Paso. My guess therefore is, he was never in Dallas - but El Paso. In any case, Dealey Plaza is someone else putting words in her mouth and being repeated until accepted by the gullible and those seeking to conform biases.

Hank was not real big on providing citations. I'll wait and see what his book looks like before commenting further on that aspect, except to say that he used my material in past books without attribution. 

While I was pissed at Hank for his lack of honesty in attribution, I am also suspicious of some of his  unsourced or vaguely sourced claims. But Ganis makes him look like a Rhodes Scholar and a Fount of Integrity by comparison. 

Your ID of people in Dealey Plaza is opinion not fact.

Your pointing out that people have people who look like them is a well-established phenomenon often used to add spice to conspiracy noodle soup.   

Ferrie was the short heavy-set Tippit Killer? That is some mutherfuckin disguise Ferrie got into then because he was over 6' tall in real life. You must be thinking of Joe Pesci, the 5' 4" actor Stone had playing him? Have you checked where Pesci was that day?

"Beauboeuf matches the description provided by William Whaley" You mean the person you claim was Beauboeuf?

Here is Whaley's description of his passenger: 

Mr. WHALEY. When you drive a taxi that long you learn to judge people and what I actually thought of the man when he got in was that he was a wino who had been off his bottle for about two days, that is the way he looked, sir, that was my opinion of him.
Mr. BALL. What was there about his appearance that gave you that impression? Hair mussed?
Mr. WHALEY. Just the slow way he walked up. He didn't talk. He wasn't in any hurry. He wasn't nervous or anything.
Mr. BALL. He didn't run?
Mr. WHALEY. No, sir.
Mr. BALL. Did he look dirty?
Mr. WHALEY. He looked like his clothes had been slept in,
----------------------
Whaley's passenger was a wino who had been out drinking for a couple of days and nights and had been sleeping in his clothes. He apparently lived on the 500 block (or was it the 700 block?) - that is all you can draw from Whaley's testimony. Oswald never caught cabs. He saved his money for his family. What kind of person without much money catches cabs? Winos - because they are simply living in the moment.

You are of course, welcome to post your opinions here, but if they are all as similarly ill-conceived, they will soon by demolished. If you prefer having agreement by like-minds, I'd suggest the JFK Education Forum or the Deep Politics forum would be the place to head. As an added bonus, those forums attract more traffic than we do here, so you'll have more eyes on your work.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
alex_wilson

Sun 08 Mar 2020, 1:57 pm
I apologise t you Greg for stooping t personal insults.
Of course I'll respect your wishes and discontinue this discussion.
I apologise if I overstepped the mark.
I'd prefer not t have anymore t do with mr Pasty.
I disrespect his sources, his intentions and I'm afraid t say his mind too.
Perhaps i wasn't too clear and perhaps i wasn't particularly eloquent and i wasn't particularly wanting a debate on the subject either.
I merely requested he elaborate a little regarding his claims.
I was under the impression Rabin served in the military, becoming the chief of staff in 64. I'd never heard of him serving in the Mossad, much less being it's chief.
As for the Ganis book and the claims of Skorzeny being in Dealey Plaza..well quite simply the claims are nonsense and the book is little more than a collection of meaningless ephemera spiced up with lots and lots of wild eyed " theorising"
As the lady Yeti said t Bill Miller behind the Saskatchewan Sanibel A Go Go Relic Hominid Discotheque..
" My lips are now sealed"

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sun 08 Mar 2020, 2:31 pm
alex wilson wrote:I apologise t you Greg for stooping t personal insults.
Of course I'll respect your wishes and discontinue this discussion.
I apologise if I overstepped the mark.
I'd prefer not t have anymore t do with mr Pasty.
I disrespect his sources, his intentions and I'm afraid t say his mind too.
Perhaps i wasn't too clear and perhaps i wasn't particularly eloquent and i wasn't particularly wanting a debate on the subject either.
I merely requested he elaborate a little regarding his claims.
I was under the impression Rabin served in the military, becoming the chief of staff in 64. I'd never heard of him serving in the Mossad, much less being it's chief.
As for the Ganis book and the claims of Skorzeny being in Dealey Plaza..well quite simply the claims are nonsense and the book is little more than a collection of meaningless ephemera spiced up with lots and lots of wild eyed " theorising"
As the lady Yeti said t Bill Miller behind the Saskatchewan Sanibel A Go Go Relic Hominid Discotheque..
" My lips are now sealed"
I know it is something you feel very strongly about and I fully expected you to jump in with actual facts. This was more about stopping the thread being derailed. By the same token, a Holocaust debate with both sides given fair and equal opportunity to ask and answer questions without being heckled from the stands would have been a public service, as it rarely happens.

There is a name mentioned by zapatsy who is of at least of some interest to me - apart from Ferrie that is. I wanted to see where that mention was going, if anywhere.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sun 08 Mar 2020, 3:24 pm
zangarathepatsy wrote:Oh yeah, I put many documents and a documentary I made about the assassination at my website. I don't really advertise my site, its more for me to log things for my own future reference, but its somewhat presentable for visitors. 

https://thegrassyknoll.report
FWIW, your website design looks good and some of the content looks interesting, but some internal links wouldn't work for me. I note the youtube video was made under the name "Core Hughes". Another alias?

The books you used as source material for the youtube piece are frankly pretty crappy. But hey, they confirm your biases, so all good on that front.

Me

Don Jeffries

alex_wilson

Mon 09 Mar 2020, 2:06 am
Understood Greg.
And I apologise again for my intemperate language.
It's a subject I feel very strongly about and I'm afraid my posts were a reflexive emotional response.
I honestly didn't mean t hijack the thread...i was enquiring about sources...
Although i cannot deny the inverted commas around the word Holocaust made me more than a little suspicious.
IMHO it's more of the standard conspiracy dross.
Poorly researched unsourced agenda driven faux propogandising.
You're right not t ban him or delete his posts..
Damn them not by silence let them damn themselves with their own words.
Don't feed their persecution complexes..censorship might well encourage some less informed individuals t believe there's something worth censoring
I'm with Raul Hilberg..let the deniers speak. Silence only enhances their credibility...the spotlight on the other hand will expose them for what they are..
Joe Pesci in Oak Cliff? I think this is a job for the John Butler trio and Sanibel Island's very own pink sandalled genius detective..
Find out where Joe was.on Nov 2*nd..Tommy Lee Jones too..and Gary Oldman...
Sarah Stanton? No fucking way!!
It was Sissy Spacek auditioning for her role in Carrie!
" Hey Buell does my dress look bloody?"

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Mon 09 Mar 2020, 8:50 am
Taxiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Prayer-Man.com
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Mon 09 Mar 2020, 9:09 am
This is why I don't participate in forums. 

Oh my dear learned friend - but you just have. 

As you so eloquently put it: 

We the fucking idiots, the dipshits, the fucks, are not worthy of your theories, or for being in the presence of your over sized extremely large brain, Lord it must hurt to have a brain as big as yours. We are not worthy my friend, so do us all a favor and take your earth shattering discoveries to another place where they might be more acceptable and appreciated. A place where all the people have brains as large as yours.

David Ferrie is the Tippit second shooter - My new discoveries over the last year.  Byp_211
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Mon 09 Mar 2020, 11:46 am
zangarathepatsy wrote:This is why I don't participate in forums. Every one of the rebuttals to was I have said, is complete nonsense. You fucking idiots have been going in circles for 60 years debating absolute bullshit like who is Prayer Man, or was Oswald CIA. Seriously fuck all of you, you deserve each other. I solved this thing in 7 months, and my work has been confirmed by people you know and respect and have quoted on these forums. You fucks don't even know the basics, like who was Sam Ruby, how did Hank Greenspun affect the assassination, or anything about the relationship between Dulles and Gehlen. My posts are clear, dated, and screens hotted for documentation, so when any of you schmucks tries to steal my work, I have proof of where it came from. Anyone who thinks what they are doing here is real research, is a fucking idiot. You are being misled by CIA trolls and ignorant fucks like dipshit above. I have photos of Lafitte and Skorzeny in Dealey plaza. This was confirmed to me by 2 researchers with books on the subject that all of you know. SO thanks for keeping your dogs on a leash. And Seriously go fuck yourselves. Im not going to waste my research on you fucks. And EVERY word I have said is completely verifiable if you actually do research, and not circle jerk with trolls.
This sentence underlines how seriously slack, flawed, lacking and irresponsible your "research" is. 

"David Ferrie was the short heavy set man with frizzy hair that fired the last shot into Tippit's head. "

You have woven together a nice story that sounded superficially credible enough to fool Rob for his podcast. Hopefully he has since come to his senses.

The WC, Armstrong and many others have also made claims that sound plausible but do not stand up to scrutiny.

That is the real reason you and like-minded souls are scared shitless of anyone looking at the little details. They blow apart your "big picture" fantasies. There is a reason why people say that is where the Devil resides.

Go and post at the Deep Politics Forum. They gobble this shit and ask for more. Seriously. They will hail you as the New Savior.

Me

Don Jeffries

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Mon 09 Mar 2020, 1:22 pm
You've outed yourself zman. Only like minded mutton heads would read your shit and be positively impressed. Not that I'm not impressed, it's just that it's in very negative way. Please vacate this forum, then go **** yourself.

Mon 09 Mar 2020, 5:13 pm
zangarathepatsy wrote:This is why I don't participate in forums. Every one of the rebuttals to was I have said, is complete nonsense. You fucking idiots have been going in circles for 60 years debating absolute bullshit like who is Prayer Man, or was Oswald CIA. Seriously fuck all of you, you deserve each other. I solved this thing in 7 months, and my work has been confirmed by people you know and respect and have quoted on these forums. You fucks don't even know the basics, like who was Sam Ruby, how did Hank Greenspun affect the assassination, or anything about the relationship between Dulles and Gehlen. My posts are clear, dated, and screens hotted for documentation, so when any of you schmucks tries to steal my work, I have proof of where it came from. Anyone who thinks what they are doing here is real research, is a fucking idiot. You are being misled by CIA trolls and ignorant fucks like dipshit above. I have photos of Lafitte and Skorzeny in Dealey plaza. This was confirmed to me by 2 researchers with books on the subject that all of you know. SO thanks for keeping your dogs on a leash. And Seriously go fuck yourselves. Im not going to waste my research on you fucks. And EVERY word I have said is completely verifiable if you actually do research, and not circle jerk with trolls.
Yep...definitely a resident of Sanibel...the place seems to attract them.

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 09 Mar 2020, 5:46 pm
This from a fellow basement dweller...

If I'm not mistaken the rearing of the CIA double Oswald was done in the US by Hungarian immigrant parents...

This was all easily within nascent sperm experiment cutting edge ability...

The idea was to create identical twin doubles designed for espionage penetration of the Soviet Union...

Only the narrow-minded don't realize this...

David Ferrie is the Tippit second shooter - My new discoveries over the last year.  IpLogged

Checkmate.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum