REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Weigman  David  Lifton  tippit  zapruder  +Lankford  doyle  11  paine  Mason  frazier  hosty  Humor  4  Theory  beckley  Floor  2  Darnell  3a  3  tsbd  Lankford  fritz  9  prayer  

Like/Tweet/+1

David Ferrie is the Tippit second shooter - My new discoveries over the last year.

+7
Jake_Sykes
Mick_Purdy
barto
greg_parker
alex_wilson
steely_dan
zangarathepatsy
11 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

David - David Ferrie is the Tippit second shooter - My new discoveries over the last year.  - Page 2 Empty Re: David Ferrie is the Tippit second shooter - My new discoveries over the last year.

Mon 09 Mar 2020, 7:01 pm
Must admit I originally just skimmed through this, but the closer I look, the worse it gets.

According to Zapatsy... Really about 15 people left Dallas for Houston and Galveston after the assassination. Jim Braden, RD Matthews, William Morgan, a bunch I dont even know about probably. One of them was Jack Ruby.

Braden flew to New Orleans, not Houston or Galveston.

There are no references anywhere that I can find about Matthews leaving Dallas for Houston or Galveston after the assassination. That's because it never happened.

William Morgan had an alibi that only a fool would fall for (apparently). He was dead - executed in Cuba in March 1961.

Jack Ruby was in Dallas all weekend stalking Oswald when not investigating the case himself.

I have to conclude that the Sanibel detective's cloning theory must be true - with the exception of Morgan who had been zombified by Witch Doctors and sent back to Dallas on 22/11/63 before brain-eating his way to Houston.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
alex_wilson

David - David Ferrie is the Tippit second shooter - My new discoveries over the last year.  - Page 2 Empty Re: David Ferrie is the Tippit second shooter - My new discoveries over the last year.

Mon 09 Mar 2020, 7:46 pm
Good old Brian!!
You can always rely on him t elevate any discussion.
Your task for today Agent Patsy is t use " nascent sperm experiment cutting edge ability" in a conversation..
With the circles you move in i don't imagine you should have much of a problem

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
alex_wilson

Mon 09 Mar 2020, 11:30 pm
FOA MR PATSY.
If you're up for it and if it's ok with Greg I challenge you t a debate.
No personal insults or profane language.
Let's stick t the facts.
If you agree I'll begin by providing you with a comprehensive fully sourced list tracing the development of the Nazi Governments Jewish Policy.
Beginning with the 1933 boycott, the Nuremberg Laws then tracing them through the various stages of development..The Madagascar plan, the Nisko reservation scheme, the " Star of David" legislation, the ghettoisation all the way through t Goerings directive t Heydrich ordering him t commence the Final Solution of the Jewish Question( and yes I'm aware of the argument regarding the translation- some believing Endesolung is better translated as the Total Solution..either ways the intent is pretty clear)
I will then proceed t trace the operational development and implementation of the Wannsee Protocol.
Starting with Einsatzgruppen( that actually began pre Wannsee with the invasion of the Soviet Union. I can includde verbatim the Stahlecker report. Recording the " progress" of Einsatzgruppen A through the Baltic States. And various reports including one dealing with Babi Yar and the Rumbula massacre.
Although the largest pre Aktion Reinhardt killing operation was not undertaken by the Germans...that particular " honour" goes t the Romanians( with support from Einsatzgruppen D) who massacred an estimated 60-80 000( by shooting) during the Crimea Operation.
I will then proceed t catalogue Aktion Reinhardt, from its inception, listing the main personnel, all veterans of the T4 euthanasia programme, and the operational history of the main Aktion Reinhardt camps- Treblinka, Chelmo, Belzec and Sobibor.
I will catalogue the development of Auschwitz, from a POW camp for Russians and Poles to its apotheosis as the ultimate factory of death in late summer/ autumn 1944. Culminating in the annihilation of approx 450 000 Hungarian Jews.
As you probably know then Obersturmbannfuhrer Skorzeny was involved in the Hungarian operation.
He was part of Unternehmen Panzerfaust..the kidnapping of Admiral Horthys son t use for blackmail purposes.
Brave old Otto helping t smuggle him out rolled up in a carpet.
Are you up for it mr Pasty?
Surely with your miraculous sources and ferocious intellect debunking a simple dipshit/ CIA troll like me would be as easy as eating gelfilte fish..or buttering your bagel!
While you're at it you can provide us with sources for your other claims.
Specifically your claim about Holocaust coming from the Talmud...

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin
http://martianpublishing.com

Mon 16 Mar 2020, 6:36 am
Greg,

I agree that a debate on the subject would be very interesting but I think you'll have to find someone not so quick to call out all non-believers in such terms.

Maybe something like that can never be found.

Alas.

BC_II

Tue 28 Apr 2020, 1:43 pm
Unbelievable that guy....

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Fri 21 Aug 2020, 5:11 pm
zangarathepatsy wrote:Good to see you "diligent researchers" are still going in circles. LOL. How many years you gonna do this before you realize you are discovering nothing.  Here is the body of all my work. Ill debate anyone on the subject of JFK. John Barbour, who has forgotten more about JFK than all of you will ever know, said my work was "better than all the JFK researchers of the world combined" and that is a quote. And he is correct.

Ive named all the shooters minus the Dal-Tex, i named all the paths of finance, the direct chain of command, debunked ferrie's houston trip, identified Raoul, all three tramps, the umbrella man and the cuban who isnt fkn cuban. Watch all my presentations and I openly welcome a challenge from anyone on any of it. You can email me directly cory@thegrassyknoll.report

The Winterland Ice Arena (short clip for those short attention span)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mg2pLVnwy4

JFK - The Hijacking of America
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wp1gjZ_S6c

These are for the fool who went off on Aryan bullshit like a rambling idiot

The Holocaust: How Psychological Warfare Shapes Belief and Culture
https://lbry.tv/@blackpropaganda.net:f/psychwarfareoptimized:3

Psych Warfare Origins - Debunking the Holocaust part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXFDVMXNgXk

Debunking the holocaust part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPpx6fsxZiQ
Take your bat and ball and go play your silly games somewhere else mate. Seriously. Had a complete gut full of this stuff.

David - David Ferrie is the Tippit second shooter - My new discoveries over the last year.  - Page 2 Byp_211
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Fri 21 Aug 2020, 7:01 pm
Taxi....

Prayer-Man.com
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Fri 21 Aug 2020, 9:50 pm
Why debate this? There are plenty of films out there documenting the camps. This one was filmed and Hitler was actually still alive at the time. So I guess this film, too, was faked and everything in it was staged?

Vinny

Sat 22 Aug 2020, 12:55 am
This case attracts so many weird people.

Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sat 22 Aug 2020, 11:35 am
Repeating....according to Zapatsy... Really about 15 people left Dallas for Houston and Galveston after the assassination. Jim Braden, RD Matthews, William Morgan, a bunch I dont even know about probably. One of them was Jack Ruby.

The facts:
Braden flew to New Orleans, not Houston or Galveston.

There are no references anywhere that I can find about Matthews leaving Dallas for Houston or Galveston after the assassination. That's because it never happened.

William Morgan had an alibi that only a fool would fall for (apparently). He was dead - executed in Cuba in March 1961.

Jack Ruby was in Dallas all weekend stalking Oswald when not investigating the case himself.

I have to conclude that the Sanibel detective's cloning theory must be true - with the exception of Morgan who had been zombified by Witch Doctors and sent back to Dallas on 22/11/63 before brain-eating his way to Houston.

And have you worked out the difference yet between David Ferrie and the man who played Ferrie in JFK?

I don't think anyone wants to debate you chum. Your hearing isn't too good what with your head up your arse and all. But if anyone does want to debate you, it should happen publicly, here on the debate forum. With rules acceptable to both sides.

You may have Barbour and others because you're a slick salesman, but that is not going to get you anywhere here. 

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sat 22 Aug 2020, 2:13 pm
This way to the egress.

Sat 22 Aug 2020, 3:17 pm
Did he mention who the first Tippet shooter was?, i must have missed it. I also think Barbour is misspelt. It should be barber. They're as bad as taxi drivers for offering opinions.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Sat 22 Aug 2020, 5:45 pm
Historical research reduced to the level of lightsabre wielding nerds reviewing the latest Star Wars movies for YouTube.
The level of ignorance is only matched by the arrogance and the unwillingness to learn .
I listened to as much as I could stomach...the whiny nasal voice reminded me of the voice over in some bad 80s sitcom...
The self styled greatest researcher in the world can't even get the basic facts right.... you know the sort of stuff your average 8 year old with access to Wiki fucking pedia could figure out...
Holocaust... from the Greek word Holokaustus ( literally burnt sacrifice) is not in the original Aramaic Talmud..it was used by later Greek translators of the Septuagint to describe the animal sacrifices.
And all the internal SS memorandum discussing the Holocaust were wilfully mistranslated by the Allies? Really? Where did you learn German, Cory? I trust youve read through all the original German documents?
Jack White, Jim Marrs, Jim Fetzer et all behold your progeny!!
This guy makes Doyle look like AJP Taylor( Taylor was the Zionist garbage man who worked at the Winterland Cory...Google AJP Taylor, David Ferrie, wigs and you'll blow your tiny mind)
The tragic irony is of course charlatans like the learned Mr Patsy are the greatest propaganda gift the defenders of the official story could ever wish for.
Sit 100 people with IQs higher than Professor Larsen ( IQs over 20) in a room and make them watch his " presentation" and I guarantee over 95 of them will come out thinking Oswald did it.
Hey Cory I hear Disney are bringing out a couple of new Star Wars series ..I strongly recommend you save your razor sharp analytical skills for reviewing them .I hear the YouTube channel, Darth Sanibel, is looking for new reviewers .

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum