REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

beckley  Mason  zapruder  paine  3a  Darnell  hosty  +Lankford  Floor  frazier  9  Lifton  Humor  doyle  11  4  tsbd  2  David  Lankford  3  Theory  tippit  Weigman  prayer  fritz  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Important to Hold That Man by Jerry D Rose Empty Important to Hold That Man by Jerry D Rose

Mon 30 Mar 2020, 3:31 am
http://www.prayer-man.com/important-to-hold-that-man-by-jerry-d-rose-may-1986/

A great article by Jerry D Rose.
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Important to Hold That Man by Jerry D Rose Empty Re: Important to Hold That Man by Jerry D Rose

Mon 30 Mar 2020, 7:55 am
It is a great article Bart that concisely exposes the logical fallacies for anyone to see. It says a great deal in a just a few pages.

On a separate note relating to the photo at the top of the article; Is that the back of Ruby's head? I seem to vaguely recall a discussion on this in the past, maybe. Ruby's head (?) is characteristically cocked sideways. Oswald is looking at him with more than mere recognition it would appear. More like "Are you here to help me or hurt me?" perhaps. At any rate, he looks to be processing a lot of info as he is ever so briefly distracted from the mayhem all around him by the sight of a person who looks to be Ruby.

Important to Hold That Man by Jerry D Rose Ruby-back-of-head

Important to Hold That Man by Jerry D Rose Empty Re: Important to Hold That Man by Jerry D Rose

Mon 30 Mar 2020, 9:14 am
Jake Sykes wrote:It is a great article Bart that concisely exposes the logical fallacies for anyone to see. It says a great deal in a just a few pages.

On a separate note relating to the photo at the top of the article; Is that the back of Ruby's head? I seem to vaguely recall a discussion on this in the past, maybe. Ruby's head (?) is characteristically cocked sideways. Oswald is looking at him with more than mere recognition it would appear. More like "Are you here to help me or hurt me?" perhaps. At any rate, he looks to be processing a lot of info as he is ever so briefly distracted from the mayhem all around him by the sight of a person who looks to be Ruby.

Important to Hold That Man by Jerry D Rose Ruby-back-of-head
Jake, it does look like Lee Oswald is looking at the man you've pointed to. But the caveat here of course would be that image is taken from a film sequence. Unless we have the entire sequence to look at then I believe it's impossible to draw any conclusions as to who he's looking at. Just my two cents worth

Important to Hold That Man by Jerry D Rose Byp_211
barto
barto

Mon 30 Mar 2020, 10:03 am
This was with two frames Only https://youtu.be/gqXp6GV9a_4

At 44 secs in
Blink and you miss it

Prayer-Man.com
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Mon 30 Mar 2020, 2:20 pm
Thanks for the clip Barto. It isn't Ruby. It's the photographer who ducks under the shot, positions himself in the corridor, and the back of his head rises into the shot as Oswald goes through the door. Bad hair day.

Mon 30 Mar 2020, 3:06 pm
Thanks Bart, articles a great read and thanks too for the clip

Important to Hold That Man by Jerry D Rose Byp_211
Vinny

Mon 30 Mar 2020, 7:05 pm
Thanks Bart.

Mon 30 Mar 2020, 10:00 pm
YW

Prayer-Man.com
John_F

Sun 02 Aug 2020, 10:11 am
Great to see the name of Jerry Rose again. I was a subscriber to his "Third Decade" back in the 1980's.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum