REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
    last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
    The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
    Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
    Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
    The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
    Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
    Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
    Keywords

11  3  +Lankford  Mason  Weigman  doyle  Floor  tippit  zapruder  2  paine  hosty  beckley  4  tsbd  Lankford  fritz  3a  David  prayer  Lifton  frazier  Theory  Humor  9  Darnell  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
    greg_parker
    greg_parker
    Admin
    http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Judy Never Screwed Lee (but the evidence doesn't get off so lightly) Empty Judy Never Screwed Lee (but the evidence doesn't get off so lightly)

Wed 06 May 2020, 12:35 am
    jvb wrote:These past few days, researchers have questioned (rightfully so)if Lee Harvey Oswald actually ever lived at 1026 North Beckley in Oak Cliff. It's important, because Lee said he did live there,
    No. The cops said Lee said he lived there.

The Johnsons said the cops found the address on him when arrested

Two sheriffs claimed they found the phone number in Ruth Paine's address book and had a reverse check done to find where the number came from

Fritz said he was given the address by an officer whose name he could not recall.

These different stories (much like yours when cornered) only exist because of duplicity. The truth is never this slippery.

jvb wrote:and evidence exists that seems to prove it. But did Lee lie? You can see convincing evidence that he did lie (which I do not believe)-- which the media is noticing -- in a mountain of posts called "The Beckley Bunch." SEE:  https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t2127p50-the-beckley-bunch
    You cannot prove he lied because it cannot be proved he ever admitted living there.

What evidence exists proving he lived there? The say-so of the cops, the Johnsons, Earlene Roberts and a scrap of paper purporting to show Lee's "signature". This was seen as so lacking in probative value, Gladys was allowed to keep the original to sell. No search for prints on it done. 

The Johnsons and Earlene were recalling someone else (Herbert Lee). I believe the cops realized this, but went along with it because it suited the fake time-line they were constructing.

What does not exist are the registry books, photos of the evidence in situ or any investigation of the other guests or statements from them. Recall that the place was allegedly full when he got the room. That is what? 16 to 18 people who could have given evidence about "Mr Lee". Why wasn't that done? Maybe because they knew what the result of any real investigation would be. It's a microcosm of the whole case.

jvb wrote:The bottom line, after years of debate, is that they say Lee did NOT live at 1026! In fact, Lee himself never did tell me where he was living after he returned from Mexico City.

I'm not surprised in the least Lee never told you. Lee told you exactly jackshit. You never knew him.

Moreover, you and everyone else who pushes the Mexico City bullshit are in for an unpleasant surprise later in the year. Lee never went to MC. I have the proof.

But speaking of speaking to Lee in Oct/Nov, you told Ms Hall in 2017 that some of the calls where he was speaking in a foreign language were to you.

Since there was testimony that he never received any calls, all times he used the phone were for outgoing calls. You were not living in Dallas. You were not even living in the same state. You are caught in another lie because there is no fucking way that boarding house would allow interstate calls to be made on their phone. 

Ms Hall also claims he talked in Spanish in some of those calls. Oh dear.

jvb wrote:But they have to torture some of the evidence to fit their Procrustean theory.
    The only Procrustean behavior is yours... if we had done as you say, it would have taken a week to sort this out by torturing the evidence. Instead, we have adjusted our thinking as new evidence demands. That's why it has taken 10 years. You have no such luxury. You cannot change your story without showing it is just a story - so you have to either ignore new evidence, torture it to fit your story, or change your story and blame someone else for previous wrong information. In fact, you do all of these things constantly. The MO of a sociopath.

jvb wrote:For more than ten years, these researchers have battled the "bad guys" who claim Lee killed JFK.  But I've been locked out of their debate: researcher Greg Parker, who received a fake email he claims came from me some years ago, attacks me at every opportunity, so my input is unwanted, despite more and more evidence that I'm telling the truth.
    Here are the facts about what happened https://gregrparker.com/essays/
    three rows down on the left.

Your "fake email" story has been recycled more often than Brian Kelshaw's rubber lederhosen. Another mark of a sociopath : inability to own wrong-doing.

jvb wrote:They refuse to even meet me. However, Oliver Stone finally did, for a few hours, on Nov. 24, 2019, about which GREG PARKER WROTE:
        "I have been interrupted though by news that Oliver Stone visited JVB's conference, listened to her story and told her he believed her.  She is winning, all through the credibility that those associated with CAPA have given her.  My first impulse was to throw up. My second was to wave a white a flag."
    Crap. When I was evaluating your claims, you were simultaneously claiming to be in danger. At that time, you were showing signs of only being eccentric rather than a full-blown sociopath,  and you were not associating with the loony fringe as you now do. In any case, I invited you to Australia to live in my house - even offered to help you get a job teaching. YOU said "no". 

jvb wrote:Therefore, it's been hard to draw attention to these people, my enemies, but it is the right thing to do. 
    Oh you are too kind. Drawing attention to a group you intend to pillory by misrepresenting their research. 

jvb wrote:It's important that all of you understand exactly what this group of researchers propose. It must be brought fully to light!
    Translation, "it must be lied about to try and convince you it is wrong".

jvb wrote:Here are some useful facts:
       1. THE DALLAS POLICE WERE CORRUPT
        The Dallas Police planted false evidence, misquoted witnesses, destroyed evidence and created false timelines to trap and destroy the innocent Lee H. Oswald.
    Okay. You got that right. The MO of Fritz and Wade is well documented. More people released from prison falsely charged and tried by this pair than any other county in the US. They had every incentive to stick to operating they way they knew best.

jvb wrote:2. WE CANNOT TRUST MICHAEL OR RUTH PAINE 
        The many lies by Michael and Ruth Paine and the clever means by which Marina Oswald Porter was handled, so that she was destroyed as a credible witness who cannot retract many statements without perjuring herself, have largely been exposed.
    Correct again on the Paines.

Marina complied through lots of carrots dangled to her by the Secret Service. A promise she would not be deported and all that lovely lucre flooding in from caring Americans and being counted in front of her - hers if only she would play ball. What did it matter? Lee was dead. Then over the years she realized that she could get away with saying whatever came into her head. Again, why not? 

jvb wrote:  3. WE CANNOT TRUST MANY "FACTS" WE'VE BEEN TOLD TO ACCEPT ABOUT THE ROOMING HOUSE AT 1026 N. BECKLEY.  
         The collection of materials recently published as "THE BECKLEY BUNCH" -- and associated material linked to it -- offers over 500 pages of information about why "O.H. Lee" could not have been "Lee Harvey Oswald" and why he "had" to have been living elsewhere --perhaps even with Ruth Paine and Marina the final weeks of his life! 
    How was he transporting clean clothes between the two places? How was he transported toiletries? How was he getting to work from N Beckley? Buses are hinted at but that was never investigated. Why not? What if he went to work every day reading Karl Marx or Mad Magazine? What if he spoke to other regulars on the bus? Who knows what could have been found out if they had only looked into it. On the other hand, some fellow employees made comments to the HSCA suggestive of him coming to work EVERY day with Frazier. Finally, this also explains why he was at the Paines Thursday night. It explains it because it means he was there EVERY Thursday night. Mystery of why he was there suddenly gone.

jvb wrote:At the risk of being attacked by these hard-working researchers, it is nevertheless my duty to ask a few questions before just blindly agreeing that Lee Oswald never lived there.
    Well, we wouldn't want you to blindly believe anything. that would be treating you the same way you treat your flock, so ask away!

jvb wrote:1)  Did Lee call himself "O.H. Lee" at the rooming house? 
    That is the claim made by former and current owners.

jvb wrote:Just because he was called "Mr. Lee" by everyone there doesn't mean mean Lee started it.  First of all, I've been called "Miz Judy" by many people who live in Dallas and all the way to New Orleans. 
    Well, it is not OUR claim - it is the claim made by the Johnsons that he moved in under the name OH Lee so they had no option to call him anything other than Mr Lee.

jvb wrote: A great deal of time and many pages are devoted to proving Lee never called himself "O.H. Lee."  So what? The police said Lee told them that the "landlady" misunderstood him when she took down his name into her record book. 
    How does that actually happen?

How does someone misunderstand "Lee Oswald" -  which is all he would have given - as "OH Lee". There is no permutation or twisted logic that makes that work.

jvb wrote:Of course, the police could have lied even about that, 
    Oh, you think?

jvb wrote: Pages and pages later, it's decided that the true name of the person inhabiting that small room was "Herbert Leon Lee," a cowboy who liked to read "westerns" and who wore a cowboy hat, as he  described himself to the FBI.  It is claimed that HE was the "Mr. Lee" that 11-year-old Pat Hall remembered -- NOT "Mr. Lee" who was actually Oswald. However,  "Mr. Lee" himself says he remembered seeing Lee Harvey Oswald at the rooming house .
    Holy fuck. What a fucking mess you have made of this.

Herbert Leon Lee was not a "cowboy" and did not dress as one. It is unknown if he enjoyed westerns.

The cowboy was Floyd deGraffenreid. Floyd was mistaken for Oswald by the owner of the nearby gas station after Floyd went for a beer with one of the employees. Floyd dressed like a cowboy and read westerns. 

Herbert Leon Lee never described himself at all to the FBI beyond saying where he worked and currently lived.  He also denied seeing or knowing anything about Lee Oswald. His memory mysteriously improved when, by now employed as  a police officer, he was interviewed by Myers. He recalled all sorts of sorts of things about Oswald now. All made up. Just like your stories!
    https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=96522&relPageId=113

What is telling is what you leave out. In this case, a major piece of the puzzle. Why have you done that, Judy, if not to deceive your flock by cherry-picking?

It was said by police in reports that "OH Lee" lived in "Room 0".

We say that Herbert Lee lived in "Room 0" and when the Johnson's misidentified Herbert Lee as Oswald, the cops checked the books and saw "Room 0  H Lee" and mistook the room number as the first initial. There was no "OH Lee" There was only a Mr H Lee in Room 0. 

When Gladys recalled that "Mr Lee" liked westerns, she was recalling Floyd deGraffenreid. 

When Pat Hall is recalling Mr. Lee, she is recalling Herbert Lee.

It is not surprising they were confused, They had people coming and going constantly. And memory experiments all point to how imperfect memory is already, without adding people coming and going like the front door was revolving.

jvb wrote:Researcher Paul Jolliffe commented Feb 2, 2019: "...I was commenting on the bizarre "coincidence" that a 22 year old man named Herbert Leon Lee lived at 1026 N. Beckley during October of 1963 - so for the last two weeks of that month, there were not one, but two male residents known as "Mr. Lee". 
    Further, this H.L. Lee was employed as a . . . floor installer for the Trinity Floor Company. Now he later told the FBI that he had moved from 1026 N. Beckley on November 1, and maybe he had, but that means for a couple of weeks he and "Oswald" lived in the same small house..." 
    Yes, if true, it would have been a bizarre coincidence.

jvb wrote:    Mr. and Mrs. Johnson, who ran a small restaurant nearby, owned the nice-looking brick home close to the bus stop that could take Lee straight to work, but the neither the police nor FBI ever interviewed any bus driver on that route! Why did the Johnsons destroy the rooming-house records that could prove Lee had ever lived there? The answer may b e simple: Jack Ruby had two friends staying there, and even the Johnsons had connections to him. Destroying the records surely made them feel safer. 
    What crap. What has Ruby got to with it and why would that scare them?You're reaching beyond your limits.

They destroyed the books when they realized they had misidentified Oswald as Herbert Lee. It may or may not have been done on suggestion of police. But it was done. And according to Pat, only because it was a reminder that was unwanted. It should have been obtained by the FBI or WC. That it wasn't, says quite a bit. None of it good. 

jvb wrote:BUT DID LEE HARVEY OSWALD EVER LIVE AT 1026 N. BECKLEY?
       It's said that Pat Hall, the granddaughter who now owns 1026 and hosts tours of Lee's room,
    I'm pretty sure by now she knows that her memory is wrong. But as you say above, the show and the wheels of commerce and the American Dream must go on! 

jvb wrote:saw Lee almost every weekday when she and her brothers came there after school. We also know that on weekends when Lee was not there, the children often spent the weekend at the rooming house--IN LEE"S ROOM!  
    QUOTE: 
    “....[Gladys Johnson] has a distinct recollection of this as she had checked OSWALD’s room at about 6:30 P.M. Friday, November 15, 1963, to see whether the room might be available for use of her grandchildren on that weekend. She was astonished to find OSWALD there, and in her astonishment commented: “Oh! You’re not going to Irving this weekend!” OSWALD did not say a word. Mrs. JOHNSON quickly withdrew from his room.” ~ reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t396-a-house-of-cards
    This argues that Lee DID live at this address. This quote was even posted by the researchers who claim he didn't live there.
    It was quoted because we don't cherry pick. You are surprised we do not cherry pick only because you and everyone else does.

jvb wrote: The argument has also been made that "Mr. Lee" was a cowboy who was actually staying in the room.
    Nope That is just you screwing it up.

The room was occupied by H Lee. He was NOT a cowboy. Floyd deGraffenreid was, Floyd WAS mistaken for Oswald by the gas station owner.  To speculate, I believe that this was Herbert who may have stayed away weekends while working in clubs (late hours and he would not get back into the board house). Yes, he was a floor layer by DAY. But a professional musician, also. Before, as I said above, finally becoming a cop. 

Here is the document about Floyd: 
    https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh26/html/WH_Vol26_0145a.htm

jvb wrote:But why wasn't he there on that fateful Thursday night when Lee Oswald went instead to Irving (the Paine's)to see Marina and his babies one last time? Lee told me the night before, by telephone, that he intended to make a final visit, in case he'd be killed.
    Because he (Herbert Lee) move out on that Wednesday. That was what she erased on that scrap of paper, leaving only the word "out" . She told the WC that what she erased were the dates.

Mrs. JOHNSON. May I have something to erase this November 13, 15--I got that wrong, anyway. I was looking at the calendar and this, I was thinking it was November 13 that he left he left my place on a Wednesday before this assassination on Friday.

I believe she also erased the word "moved" before the "out".

This was a receipt for Herbert Lee. What was noted at the bottom originally said "MOVED OUT NOV 13".

Judy Never Screwed Lee (but the evidence doesn't get off so lightly) KfUAfk1IYrUQH_D7jjF0TXyKaahRkPStbDJbxJ3QPqwhBVJbTsTNA7uK91sN_OK5muxFGc_OZkAeD7b0L-9OLCHkfhueTL9nV825bDCkL_fjdT9O94LaxyIFjHO1hb3Fhq2zjyjcaJD2nDcpDbxppHuZTpfOpqiKhvZSMEiEqx02o15Y64J3ALr6DVexmH9pm-y3s4Nne-h_Fk-_gdhpUz1ZC2fN3X5_IqQ
    Further to that, the person who raced in and grabbed a jacket on the Friday was most likely also Herbert. He had not yet told them that he had moved out on the 13th. On the Friday, he simply came back to retrieve a jacket he had left behind. But it was Friday the 15th, not the 22nd that this happened. 

As for Lee phoning you the night before speaking Russian - which you did not speak - and making a long distance call which he would not be allowed to do - you simply cannot help yourself with these fantastic stories.

jvb

Are we to believe that "Mr. Lee" the "cowboy" suddenly removed all his belongings from that room, forever, except for  a "book of matches" "a Mexican ashtray" and a "twenty centavo" coin from Mexico? The researchers mocked the idea that these could have been the real Lee Oswald's possessions, considering them 'planted' to 'prove' he had gone to Mexico.

Yes, it probably belonged to the very NON-COWBOY, Herbert Lee. Stuff he no longer wanted when he vacated on the 13th. 

jvb wrote:Not only that, but everything else in the room, some of these researchers claim, was also planted -- to "prove Lee had been living there "instead of Herbert Leon Lee" the cowboy.
    The evidence said to be found at N Beckley could have been planted. In favor of that theory is that the cops who went there could simply have asked permission to search - as was done at Irving - it surely would have been granted. Gladys did not like to be "rude" according to her own testimony and as a result, allowed strangers to tramp through the place at will post-assassination. No. Instead of asking, they waited ages, needlessly, for a warrant. That gave more than enough time for evidence from Irving to be brought over. But of course, it did not have to be planted. It only had to be listed as being found at N Beckley. Thus no photos taken of it in place either way.

jvb wrote:If so, it had to have been with the cooperation of Ruth Paine (and possibly Marina).  This defies belief. 
    The only thing defying belief is you claiming it needed the cooporation of Marina and Ruth. The cops took some of HER belongings - despite her protests. In any case, how would Ruth or Marina know until much much later, that they were saying that a bunch of stuff was found at N Beckley. By then they were both on board the whole Get Lee Train. 

jvb wrote:  Furthermore, Lee told me he had sequestered many items in Laredo (perhaps at a bus station).  His hope was to escape, if he could. If so, he had nice clothes, money and other items ready for a new life. We have records of the FBI coming to Laredo and scouring the bus station and the city's two banks's safety deposit boxes, seeking Lee's possessions and money. They claim they found nothing.
    You need better researchers. The FBI not only checked Laredo, they also checked Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, Irving and other towns around Dallas. They looked under all of his alleged aliases as well as in the names of his family members. It was part of  the investigation of his finances. Nothing was found.

jvb wrote: Lee would not have taken much with him that morning onf Nov. 22, 1963... likely, he had to make it appear that he was ignorant of what was about to happen. Whether it was curtain rods (or if that, too, was a lie), Lee would not have wanted to be noticed carrying possessions.
    LOL. He wanted to look "ignorant" but in case he looked guilty, he planted money and goods in Laredo (that were never found) so he could escape. Laredo is over 400 miles from Dallas. Good plan. If you are a complete idiot.

jvb wrote:So it seems Lee DID live at 1026, for why else would Lee have gone to Oak Cliff at all, to the Texas Theatre?  
    Which was always going to be your conclusion.  

He went to Oak Cliff because if you look at Ruth's testimony, she states that Lee had given Marina $10 to buy new shoes and that they had planned to go shopping for them that afternoon. There were THREE shoe stores close to the theatre. Ruth also testified that the assassination meant they did not go. Meanwhile Lee left work early and probably went to the movies to kill time until Ruth and Marina arrived - not knowing that they had abandoned the plan.  

jvb wrote:He moved fro  seat to seat, obviously seeking a contact.  
    The moving seats was only said by one witness - a very late arriving one. We all know to be wary of late-arriving witnesses. In any case, people can and do move seats in theatres to try and get a better view. "Looking for a contact" is ludicrous since one of the people he allegedly sat near was a pregnant woman. Was he flashing her any signals? Whispering "the bullshit is sweeter in Bradenton than Sanibel, Comrade!"

"And there he was captured. But if he really lived in Irving at the time, and was just a clueless patsy,why didn't he take a bus to faraway Irving instead, and be there to comfort his wife? Instead, he left $160 (Ruth Paine added $10 to that) on the dresser, along with his wedding ring. He was not going to be coming back there
    If Ruth and Marina had gone shopping in Oak Cliff as planned, he would have returned to Irving with them.

And he did not SUDDENLY leave $160 fer chrissakes. That is Lone Nut bullshit. See Marina's testimony. It was savings toward a new apartment to reunite his family. He added to it every pay day. What money do you think he had stashed at Laredo? I know how you operate. You or someone else came across the documents and failed to read the full story. You knew it was something to do with money, so that was enough to spin yourself into it.

As for the ring - that is just more bullshit. He never owned one. The ring left on the dresser belonged to Marina. If you read Marguerite's testimony you will see that the babies had diarrhea and needed constant changing. She would have taken all rings off to do this. Then she and Marguerite were whisked away by LIFE. Marina got FBI agent Odum to retrieve it after Lee was murdered so it could be placed on his hand.
    https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/was-there-a-wedding-ring

Your "he knew he was not going back" is yet another Lone Nut false trope. But it suits your bullshit story, so you cling to it despite the evidence.

I may decide to address the rest. Haven't read it yet, so it defends if it is worth the effort, or if it is just a repeat of the same shit in a different way.

The last thing I want to address here. A comment made to your opus.

Brian Kelshaw wrote:1. True researchers make use of all sources. Here you use those who seek to destroy you. Good for you.
    2. Why won’t they do likewise...because they’re on a power trip. ROKC always insists on being credited for information. Why? It’s the information that is important, not the credit.
    True researchers specifically do NOT use all resources. That would mean reading about and including Lizard People, Jackie as assassin, James Files' bullshit, the Harvey and Lee crapola and even goof ol' Cinque's ravings. You are a lunatic for even thinking that is a valid approach.

True researchers use as close to proper academic methodology as possible. The opposite of your approach.

Your other point is also pointedly silly. By that reasoning, I will take credit for discovering the principles of gravity. After all, it is the information on gravity that is important, not who worked it all out.

Moreover, people reading a book on this case deserve to know the source of information as a way of helping to judge it. So not only is it deceitful to write about new discoveries or research as if you were responsible for it, it also hides information from the reader that they are entitled to in evaluating said info.

I'd suggest you get back on the bottle. The world will probably make much more sense to you.

As for you, Judyth... so good to see your miracle recovery from your fall last year and that your prognosis of not being able to walk again without expensive surgery turned out not to be true.

Truly a miracle.

Last edited by greg parker on Wed 06 May 2020, 11:02 am; edited 4 times in total

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
                  Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
    Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
    alex_wilson

Judy Never Screwed Lee (but the evidence doesn't get off so lightly) Empty Re: Judy Never Screwed Lee (but the evidence doesn't get off so lightly)

Wed 06 May 2020, 1:58 am
    Recycled more times than Brian Kelshaws rubber lederhosen? In Armstrong's name!! The only thing that's been recycled more than that is Mr Kelshaws rubber snorkel...made in Cancun by nimble fingered ex doppelgangers. For when he goes plunging headfirst up the murky elasticated depths of Juddufkis ample rear end.
    A Juddufkist accusing ROKC of being on a power trip.
    I'll tell you what's a REAL power trip shall i Mr Kelshaw?
    Someone whose attempting t rewrite the historical record, distorting it t feed their own warped egotistical fantasies.
     THAT'S a fucking power trip. Using gullible dolts like you t fluff their grotesquely bloated ego.
    It's pretty fucking simple. Judyth was a nonentity. Drifting aimlessly towards old age through the grey faceless masses.
    Desperate t give her life purpose and meaning; desperate for some sort of consolation she concocted a vicious fantasy.
    Just think about what she's attempting t do. Rewrite 29th century history for her own morbid gratification? Power trippery enough for you mr K?
    Lying through her teeth at every possible opportunity. Judyth Baker is the equivalent of those fake mediums that leech offdesperately vulnerable heartbroken people.
    And you Mr Kelshaw are being used for a dupe. If i was in your rubber brogues i wouldn't b so quick t cast aspersions on others.
    Someone's whose propping up a disgusting con artist.
    I thought Juddufki called " Her Lee" from a call box across from a laundrette. Or did he call her?
    And by the way didn't Juddufki publish a book including sci fi stories written by Lee?
    I hope you and your publisher got copyright clearance from Lee's heirs and paid them appropriate royalties.
    No one knows what sort of pressure Marina was under. What pressure she still may be under.
    Regardless of any questions that still linger about her past, despite whatever answers she knows, despite some understandable mis steps generally shes carried herself with great dignity.
    Claiming you looked like her was one of your most ridiculous lies. And another example of your rewriting the truth, molding it t fit your fantasies.
    Marina was a genuinely beautiful woman. You were not.
    If you ARE telling the truth then your behavior would be even more shameful.
    You had a duty t step forward. Your story could have saved countless lifes and changed history. Undoubtedly for the better.
    Was the life of you and your family worth any more than those brave souls who did have the courage t step forward. The honourable souls who understood whatever the price for speaking out was a price worth paying.
    The heroic individuals who did their duty as human beings. For it's the true hero that puts our common humanity before their own selfish needs. Nothing is more honourable than one human selflessly helping their fellow humans.Mrs Baker you better hope the God your devotees pray so earnestly to doesn't exist. If that God does exist you'll have a lot of difficult questions t answer...the same questions you hear in the deep of the night when the shadow of your long vanished conscience stirs.
    I hope your tawdry Z list celebrity is worth it. I hope the thousands of dollars you've scammed out your poor misinformed flock was worth it. I hope seeing your wizened porcine snout plastered all over the " alternative" media was worth it.
    Because your lies and your obscene fantasy has probably strengthened the grip the Warren Report lie has on the dormant soul of America.
    And the world.
    So Greg and the folk here at ROKC are on a power trip because they want t b recognised for the work they've done.
    Shame on them. And every author artist or musician who've fought t b properly credited.
    Your moral compass is seriously askew Mr Kelshaw. If i was publicly supporting a liar a fantasist and a low rent grifter I'd b very wary of casting aspersions on others.
    I've got a suggestion Brian after Juddufki has bled you dry why not toddle along and join the OIC?
    There you'll find likeminded souls and intellects as profound minds as deep and a scrupulous sense of morality.

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
    Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
    Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
    Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
    StanDane
    StanDane
    https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Judy Never Screwed Lee (but the evidence doesn't get off so lightly) Empty Re: Judy Never Screwed Lee (but the evidence doesn't get off so lightly)

Wed 06 May 2020, 6:34 am
    "You are a slow learner, Winston," said O’Brien gently.
    "How can I help it?" he blubbered. "How can I help but see what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
    “Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."
    greg_parker
    greg_parker
    Admin

Wed 06 May 2020, 11:46 am
    Thanks Alex and Stan. Nailed by both.

Here is her latest scam. Unsurprisingly, the pandemic is just another money-opportunity...
    Judy Never Screwed Lee (but the evidence doesn't get off so lightly) Jvb_la11

Note that a hard copy of her book alone sells for about $25.00 and paperback around $20.00. So she is charging $10 to $15 for a pamphlet giving what is potentially dangerous advice about UV light.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
    Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

Vinny

Wed 06 May 2020, 1:11 pm
    What a huge con artist she is. Her devoted followers can never see anything wrong.

Wed 06 May 2020, 6:44 pm
    Just beautiful Stan. Perfect encapsulation.
    Juddufkis crude misshapen gullet is the assassination equivalent of Room 101.
    Any unwelcome facts that cast doubt on the truthfulness of her narrative are violently and noisily devoured.
    Juddufki crunching every last bit of honesty and decency with her yellow stumps.
    Slurping and drooling like Bradentons answer t Grendels Mother.
    No prizes for guessing where the newly solidified newly Trine Dayified facts are excreted from...
    Google Hieronymous Bosch...the Palace of Earthly Delights and tell me if the large grinning ambulatory anus isn't the spitting image of our Juddufki.
    If we lived in a reasonable decent society Juddufki and all her enablers would be behind bars.
    What they're doing is not only immoral but it just has t b fucking illegal.
    As well as being a futurist polymath cancer prodigy artist poet author and one of the 20th centuries most celebrated lovers( right up their with Brian's right hand and the Harvey shaped glory hole Jimbo Baggins had installed in his hobbit hole, round the back end of sleepy Bell End hill) she's an expert on virology. I wouldn't put anything past this disgusting con artist- her business is despair and profiting from the doubts of good hearted but poorly informed people.
    The same constituency Don Jeffries et al rely upon t bolster their sagging egos.
    ROKC provides a public service...in fact Greg you should think about putting this on the masthead.
    " ROKC..EXPOSING JFK RELATED CHARLATANS SINCE 2009"
    I'm sorry if i upset any reader. The thought of Juddufki exposing anything is a truly ghastly one.
    In fact her gurning porcine snout would be perfect for abstinence campaigns...one look at that bloated hag like physionomy staring at you would put even an habitual rapist, newly released after a 30 year stretch in solitary off the thought of sex.
    Armstrong save us all from repulsively flatulent con artists profiting off the despair of others..

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
    Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
    Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
    Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
    JFK_Case
    JFK_Case

Wed 06 May 2020, 11:28 pm
    I'll never understand why people are so gullible and fall for stuff like this (what this woman has written about the case).

QUOTE: Moreover, you and everyone else who pushes the Mexico City bullshit are in for an unpleasant surprise later in the year. Lee never went to MC. I have the proof.

Quick question about above. Will this proof about MC "later in the year" be posted on this forum? If so, when do you plan to post it?
    greg_parker
    greg_parker
    Admin

Thu 07 May 2020, 12:38 am
    JFK Case wrote:I'll never understand why people are so gullible and fall for stuff like this (what this woman has written about the case).

QUOTE: Moreover, you and everyone else who pushes the Mexico City bullshit are in for an unpleasant surprise later in the year. Lee never went to MC. I have the proof.

Quick question about above. Will this proof about MC "later in the year" be posted on this forum? If so, when do you plan to post it?
    I'm sure it will be discussed here, but where and how it will be released is still not decided. 

I have a raft of partly finished projects. New years resolution - work through them one at a time without starting another.

Hats off to Jim Olmstead who provided initial lead to follow and to Ed Ledoux who found the final puzzle piece. This is something I found out many many years ago following Jim's lead,  but sat on until this year because I had not found confirmation beyond circumstantial evidence. Bringing Ed in got the result. Solid gold proof.

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
    greg_parker
    Admin

Thu 07 May 2020, 12:40 am
    greg parker wrote:
    JFK Case wrote:I'll never understand why people are so gullible and fall for stuff like this (what this woman has written about the case).

I'm sure it will be discussed here, but where and how it will be released is still not decided. 

I have a raft of partly finished projects. New years resolution - work through them one at a time without starting another.

Hats off to Jim Olmstead who provided initial lead to follow and to Ed Ledoux who found the final puzzle piece. This is something I found out many many years ago following Jim's lead,  but sat on until this year because I had not found confirmation beyond circumstantial evidence. Bringing Ed in got the result. Solid gold proof.
    And the above is why this place works so well.

Me

Don Jeffries

JFK_Case
    JFK_Case

Thu 07 May 2020, 2:24 am
    I look forward to reading it. I know D. Josephs among others has written about MC but because he believes in really crazy shit, I simply cannot trust his more plausible stuff like what he wrote about MC.

Since I know you're much more thorough with your research and not one of the crazies, I believe whatever it is you say about MC will have a lot more plausibility and real-world to it.
    greg_parker
    greg_parker
    Admin

Thu 07 May 2020, 9:53 am
    JFK Case wrote:I look forward to reading it. I know D. Josephs among others has written about MC but because he believes in really crazy shit, I simply cannot trust his more plausible stuff like what he wrote about MC.

Since I know you're much more thorough with your research and not one of the crazies, I believe whatever it is you say about MC will have a lot more plausibility and real-world to it.
    Thanks. What I have is an irrefutable slam dunk.

Me

Don Jeffries

Vinny

Fri 15 May 2020, 12:30 pm
    Judy Never Screwed Lee (but the evidence doesn't get off so lightly) 38121210

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum