REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Log in
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum
 



Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Dear Jim Empty Dear Jim

on Fri 19 Jun 2020, 1:32 am
Mr Jack White defended Mr Kudlaty's honesty on the basis of having been a friend of 50 years. 

That this friendship was never declared is a classic conflict of interest.

But instead of simply admitting an error in not declaring that 50 year friendship, Mr White decided to walk his initial statement backwards by stating he had not actually seen the man since college 50 years earlier until bumping into him at a sporting event and that he had not even been in the same classes at college.

Mr White failed to see the awkward position he was now in.

Admit a conflict of interest... or admit he did not know Kudlaty at all well enough to vouch for his honesty.

Or maybe he did see his predicament, but in true 13 inch head fashion, not only failed to acknowledge one or the other, but from that point on, tried to have it both ways... maintaining Kudlaty's honesty whilst denying any longstanding friendship despite that being his initial claim.

As for Kudlaty's recovered memories of handing the FBI Lee's non-existent records...the problems are manifest.

To obtain the Fort Wort records, the Texas Attorney General had to have the Fort Worth Police to obtain them - not from individual schools because schools are not archival facilities, but from the Fort Worth School District offices.



Dear Jim Fort_w10
No Stripling records were included. Because Lee Oswald never went there.

Additionally, as pointed out to you by Tracy, no one in his position would hand over original records, let alone not obtain a receipt. 

Apparently Kudlaty was so incurious about the disposition of the non-existent records that he handed over to imaginary agents that in all those intervening decades,  he never once checked the WC volumes for them, or even just did a search for a mention of his name or of the incident itself.

But I suppose we can get around some of these issues by simply adding Jesse Curry (he referred the request for the records to his Fort Worth counterpart), The Fort Worth Police Dept and of course, the offices of the Texas AG and the FW School District to the list of those involved in the made-up Oswald Project.


Last edited by greg parker on Fri 19 Jun 2020, 4:56 pm; edited 4 times in total

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
avatar
Vinny
Posts : 1879
Join date : 2013-08-27

Dear Jim Empty Re: Dear Jim

on Fri 19 Jun 2020, 12:52 pm
I think that the whole story of Kudlaty handing over school records is a made up story. To bolster the Harvey and Lee myth.

_________________
Out With Bill Shelley In Front.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Dear Jim Empty Re: Dear Jim

on Fri 19 Jun 2020, 4:02 pm
Dear Jim

OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE THAT "LEE HARVEY OSWALD" ATTENDED STRIPLING SCHOOL IN FORT WORTH, TEXAS

Which consists of newspaper files quoting Robert in 1959 that Lee went to Stripling. Robert did not know that as a fact. He was assuming because Stripling was where Lee would attend except for the fact that he had moved again. 

The only other evidence is the coached testimony of former staff and students at Stripling who were either adapting memories of Robert (who DID go to Stripling) to fit the H & L thesis, or simply allowed themselves to be convinced of something they did not actually see (you need to go and study False Memory Syndrome, Dear Jim - it's a fascinating subject).

Overwhelming? Oh dear. 


Dear Jim wrote:There was nothing "startling" in what Mr. Kudlaty witnessed.  Why should he have called anyone on 11/23/1963?  Two FBI agents came to Stripling School to collect evidence.  There were no photocopy machines back then and there was no easy way to make a copy of a page.  Why on earth should Mr. Kudlaty have called anyone back then just because he met two FBI SA's at his his school?

From Wiki 

Commercial xerographic office photocopying was introduced by Xerox in 1959,[1][2] and it gradually replaced copies made by Verifax, Photostat, carbon paper, mimeograph machines, and other duplicating machines.


Photocopying is widely used in the business, education, and government sectors.
 
Commercially available 4 years PRIOR to 1963, Dear Jim. 

And the good Burghers of DFW were a wealthy bunch - wealthy enough to provide copiers to schools for the many many times non-existent FBI agents went to schools looking for non-existent records, which in any case, belonged to the SCHOOL DISTRICT!

There is a reason Texan authorities had to get the police to obtain copies of those records and why all communications were in writing.  Yet you have the hated Feds strolling in routine to schools that did not have historical records to obtain non-existent historical records - the originals - not copies - all with no receipts issued.

Dear Jim. It's not a very funny joke you are having with everyone.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Dear Jim Empty Re: Dear Jim

on Fri 19 Jun 2020, 5:26 pm
@Vinny wrote:I think that the whole story of Kudlaty handing over school records is a made up story. To bolster the Harvey and Lee myth.
Indeed Vinny.

Played out something like this.

Armstrong: "I see here that Robert said young LEE Harvey went to Stripling, yet the WC has him going to school in New York!"

White: "Outrageous! Everyone know it was was HARVEY Lee who went to New York!"

Armstrong: "Excuse the foul language, Jack, but Gosh-Darn and Dagnabit! There are only records for New York and none Stripling! How can this be, Jack? I tell you. it is a cover-up! They are hiding LEE Harvey from us so that HARVEY Lee can take over. Why here's a photo of HARVEY Lee at New York Zoo. Lucky that little runt filled out a bit...eh, Jack?... Jack...?"

White: "Quick. put this on John! They are spraying us again with those Chemtrails! Now.... where were we... oh yeah, the school records..."


Armstrong: "Yes, the school records. Does this happen often, Jack? The Chemtrails, I mean? How long do I have to keep this hat on for?" 

White: "Happens multiple times a day. Every one is out to get Jack White since he proved it was a Pepsi and not a Coke in the fake mooning landing film."

Armstrong: "Um. er, Okay, Jack. Sure. I can, I can (choke) I can see that... but can we can back to the school records.  We need to find out what happened. I mean, obviously the FBI must have come to the school very soon after the assassination and confiscated them to stop the Oswald Project being exposed, but how do we prove that?"

White: "Don't worry about that John... I'm a longstanding close friend of the former assistant principle at Stripling...Since it definitely happened, he is sure to remember it!"

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Dear Jim Empty Re: Dear Jim

on Fri 19 Jun 2020, 11:21 pm
Why do I bother reading your endless links to Greg Parker’s site?  
Don't be hard on yourself, dear Jim. We are everyone's dirty little secret.


It is amusing that he seems to follow my every post and puts up some sort of daily commentary about everything I say… even though he fails to debunk anything at all.  That strikes me as very odd behavior.
Cheap psychology doesn't work on me. You need to use the expensive kind. The simple answer is that  "someone has got to do it." "Stalk" you that is - the term you used before editing it out. Why did you edit that out, Dear Jim? An attack of conscience? Fear of breaching some rule or other at the home of "Free Speech"? Want the stalking to stop? It stops when you stop spreading the disinfo. 

You also edited out your claim that  that suggested Stripling should have a copier years before they became publicly available. Did someone tap you on the shoulder, or did you work the facts out for yourself?


In his “Dear Jim” posts, Mr. Parker, who is banned from this forum and banned from the Deep Politics forum, 
At the Ed Forum for defending myself after having every thread I started stalked by the H & L foot soldiers and overtaken by H & L bullshit. At the Deep Foo for entering a thread specific to H & L and debating the specifics. They kicked my out after I ignored all the begging for me to stop making the theory look ridiculous. 

A fucking Badge of Honor, on both counts, Dear Jim, to be kicked off such duplicitous forums, particularly the Ed Forum where I was specifically (and falsely) told that I would be protected from the constant baiting. 


fails to mention ANY of the many newspaper articles that indicate LHO attended Stripling,
Wrong -- but who can be surprised.  Here is what I said (in regard to your claim of having "overwhelming evidence") Which consists of newspaper files quoting Robert in 1959 that Lee went to Stripling.
 

fails to mention the interview with classmate Fran Schubert, 
I'll give you that one on a technicality because I did not mention her by name (as if mentioning her by name makes one iota of difference). 

Here is what I said about the witnesses in general 

The only other evidence is the coached testimony of former staff and students at Stripling who were either adapting memories of Robert (who DID go to Stripling) to fit the H & L thesis, or simply allowed themselves to be convinced of something they did not actually see (you need to go and study False Memory Syndrome, Dear Jim - it's a fascinating subject).


fails to mention Frank Kudlaty’s impressive background,
Yes, totally immaterial... a bit like all those serial killers whose neighbors always say "he was such a nice, quiet young man..."  


and fails to mention that Robert Oswald testified under oath that Lee Harvey Oswald attended Stripling School. 
This is where you really show your character.

You approach your whole posting regimen as does a tactician. Unfortunately for you, dear Jim. you are just as shit as a tactician as you are a logician. But "winning" is far more important that arriving at the facts in Post-Truth times. Isn't that right, Dear Jim?

Trying to use the sworn testimony of Robert Oswald was a major tactical error.

It was sworn testimony from Robert on the subject of "I Led Three Lives" after all, that your Cult Leader successfully debunked as impossible.

So Robert's testimony is impeachable... until it suits H & L tenets... and then it becomes unimpeachable...

Good luck with that!

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
avatar
alex_wilson
Posts : 728
Join date : 2019-04-10

Dear Jim Empty Re: Dear Jim

on Sat 20 Jun 2020, 12:17 am
Watch out Greg, Jimbo might unleash his secret weapon.
After reading his devastatingly witty courtroom dialogue yesterday I suspect he's hired some of Trine Days finest ghostwriters .
Incidentally Jimbo, the point you were trying to make waz just as bogus as all the other points you've tried to make.
In Britain at least each case is tried on itsi individual merits .
Ah yes the use of emotionally charged slurs .ttrying to smear Greg as a " stalker".. trying to weasel word your way out your current predicament.
Batting those great big grandfatherly hobbity eyes, top lip trembling..
" But I tells you I'm a good little Hobbit and us hobbits loves the truth"
You wouldn't know the truth if it came bursting into your sleepy Hobbit hole round the back end of sleepy Bell End hill singing an last bars of Gotterdammerung( ask your pal and trusted correspondent ScrumDrum about it)
Jimbo if I thought you genuinely cared about the truth I would be happy to simply disagree with you.
Cordially and respectfully. 
You don't care about the truth, only about some twisted notion of " winning" 
The minute you started going on about naysayers and disbelievers you lost me 
The moment you posted a message in great big green letters " Come on disinformationists youve got to work harder" you lost me 
When you started routinely regurgitating crap you have to know is false, playing childish semantic games you lost me.
When you persisted in obstructing research into the very real impersonations that happened; performing the most ridiculous contortions to make them fit into your preferred narrative..quiet bookish HARVEY and All American LEE you lost me 
The minute your sidekick started attempting to patronise people you lost me.
Sandy, all joking aside for someone whose depressingly and monotonously wrong about practically everything you need to learn to respect other people's opinions.
I'm sorry to say you're not nearly as smart as you think you are. On my travels I've discovered it's those who think they know everything that generally know barely anything.
Asking someone to measure IQs or having the sheer audacity to dismiss dentists with a wave of the hand because you'd " studied" something for 3 weeks .and let's not forget the brilliant answer when someone asked about the discrepancies on the dental chart.. that's research reduced to schoolyard banality. 
" Duh the CIA altered it" quoth Sandy
I used to believe in H and L, I was duped by a very slick superficially persuasive PR campaign.
One that's psychologically attuned to it's core demographic; playing on the paranoid anti government mindset 
I couldn't care less what you believe; but I do care when you cynically set out to manipulate and dupe others 
As for your individual motives?
I can only speculate but it's about as far removed from " truth seeking" as it's possible to get in one lifetime.
What worries me most of all is the increasing willingness of some " researchers" to cohabit with holocaust deniers and fake witnesses 
I couldn't give a fuck if someone like Doyle, Jefferies or the Trine Day gang believed everything I did I would do everything in my power to disassociate myself from their odious beliefs 
But what does ol' Jimbo Baggins do?
Publicize a book published by Moon Rocks Books .simp si because it supports H and L.
That you would stoop so low is simply beyond my comprehension.
And Butler? John Butler? Read some of the anti intellectual trash he's gleefully disseminated.
He's the worst researcher EVER.
He makes us all look like unhinged cranks 
When criticised what does he do? Reconsider? Re evaluate? No. Instead invent a fantasy cabal of Lone Gunners out to silence him 
There's absolutely no shame being wrong. On the contrary being wrong is a learning process,. The H and L gang are never wrong 
Jimbo, you lost me and most reasonably competent researchers.
Armstrong collected a great deal of valuable information but his theory has caused nothing but rancour and division

_________________
A fez! A fez! My kingdom for a fez!!
The last words of King Richard HARVEY Plantagenet III 
Bosworth Field 1485

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigies Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Dear Jim Empty Re: Dear Jim

on Sun 21 Jun 2020, 11:27 am
Dear Jim wrote:



  • Dear Jim Photo-thumb-7185
  • Members

  • 3,140 posts
  • Gender:Male





Posted 11 hours ago
  13 hours ago, Jeremy Bojczuk said:
Kudlaty is unlikely to have had access to Oswald's school records, for several reasons: they are likely to have been stored elsewhere, at the school district office, not at the school itself;

From https://harveyandlee.net/Early/Early.html :
"In 1963 school records from prior years were kept at each school. In the mid-1960s school records from all Ft. Worth schools were transferred to the new Ft. Worth Independent School District where they were organized and stored. Frank told me, "I lived close to the school at that time and arrived at the school before they (the FBI agents) got there. I went into the school and located Oswald's records. In fact I found both Lee Harvey and Robert Oswald's records for Stripling...."
Mr. Bojczuk might try just a modicum of actual research before giving us his unfounded opinions. By all means, try to prove us wrong about the location of Fort Worth school records in 1963.
Wow, Dear Jim. I actually clicked you link fully expecting to see source material for this claim"
"In 1963 school records from prior years were kept at each school. In the mid-1960s school records from all Ft. Worth schools were transferred to the new Ft. Worth Independent School District where they were organized and stored."

 You know, since you were claiming others were giving "unfounded opinions", imagine my shock and horror to find that this was... an unfounded opinion....

Of course, in true H & L fashion, the claim that the school districts did not start to store old records until the mid 1960s was disproven long before the claim was even made.

How? Well, let me remind you, Dear Jim, that the Texas Attorney General obtained all of Oswald's FW school records from... the FW School District - not the individual schools!

Too funny, my little goateed friend.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
avatar
alex_wilson
Posts : 728
Join date : 2019-04-10

Dear Jim Empty Re: Dear Jim

on Mon 22 Jun 2020, 12:27 am
Jimbo Baggins has once again displayed the dazzling intuitive brilliance we've all come to know and love..
A Fort Worth newspaper printed a story about Oswald going to Stripling High!!
Thanks Jimbo!!
That clears everything up nicely..
If it's printed in a newspaper it JUST has to be true, right?
But, but ,but Jimbo the newspapers also said that LHO shot Kennedy, I guess that means that must be true also..
There's no depths Jimbo wouldn't sink to in order to keep this bullshit alive..
It's the same old interminable fucking arguments.. about Mannlicher Carcanos and magic bullets .the show must go on regardless .

_________________
A fez! A fez! My kingdom for a fez!!
The last words of King Richard HARVEY Plantagenet III 
Bosworth Field 1485

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigies Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Dear Jim Empty Re: Dear Jim

on Mon 22 Jun 2020, 1:09 am
Dear Jim wrote:How can you be so utterly ignorant of this case?  Within hours of the assassination, FBI agents showed up and collected/confiscated documents at dozens of schools and offices, including, for example, Crescent Firearms, Kleins Sporting Goods,  Oswald schools and employers, etc.
Dear Jim,

Within hours of the assassination the FBI confiscated documents from Dozens of schools and offices... including Oswald schools"? Wow, you're on a real roll, friend!

Schools are kind of like hospitals... you can't just go and take whatever (highly personal) data you feel like. Not even if you are the Attorney General or the FBI. There are protocols and legalities to follow,

Fort Worth schools. As already discussed - those records were obtained from School District Board, Feb 4, 1964 (according to you, that should not have been possible since you claim - with no evidence whatsoever, that the School District did not begin to store archived records until some unspecified date after the assassination. 

New Orleans schools. These records were obtained from the Louisiana Dept of Public Safety, Feb 4, 1964.

New York schools. These records were obtained via the New York mayor's office, Feb 4, 1964. (same link as for New Orleans)

The FBI most certainly interviews staff and former students, but not "within hours" of the assassination, but as part of the investigation in 1964.

Your witnesses were recalling Robert or were caught up in the rumor mill or simply suffering "implanted memories" after a successful H $ L sales pitch.

From wiki

Memory implantation is a technique used in cognitive psychology to investigate human memory. In memory implantation studies researchers make people believe that they remember an event that actually never happened. The false memories that have been successfully implanted in people’s memories include remembering being lost in a mall as a child, taking a hot air balloon ride, and putting slime in a teacher’s desk in primary school.[1][2][3]
Memory implantation techniques were developed in the 1990s as a way of providing evidence of how easy it is to distort people's memories of past events. Most of the studies on memory implantation were published in the context of the debate about repressed memories and the possible danger of digging for lost memories in therapy. The successful implantation of memories in people’s minds has implications for therapy and legal settings.

Isn't that interesting? The techniques were developed in the 1990s... just in time for the Great H and L Witness Drive!

The news articles (once again, for the hard of reading) were relying on oldinterviews with Robert - the same Robert whose memory was also wrong about Lee watching My Three Lives...

But you can really show me here. All you have to to is list all of those schools that the FBI raided within hours of the assassination to confiscate records.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Dear Jim Empty Re: Dear Jim

on Mon 29 Jun 2020, 11:15 pm
Dear Jim is trying to pull another swift one. 

He claims that Robert Oswald was coached to tell the Commission that Lee attended Stripling in the 51-52 school year, but then he quotes the Star-Telegram saying "The brother said the younger Oswald attended Stripling Junior High School and Arlington Heights High School about a year before he enlisted in the Marines.”

Dear Jim then tries to suggest that the "he" being referred to is Lee and that Lee enlisted in the Marines in 1956 - meaning that Lee was at Stripling in the 54-55 school year - as claimed by the "witnesses".

Bollocks.

The "he" referred to in the story is Robert and Robert joined the Marines in July, 1952 - thus he was again saying that Lee was at Stripling in the 51-52 school year.

I remind Dear Jim that this is the same Robert Oswald who claimed to recall Lee watching 'I led Three Lives" with religious fervor. Armstrong proved that this was not something Robert could have known from personal experience as he claimed because the timeline does not work.

The only real evidence regarding "I Led Three Lives" is that Marguerite testified that Lee warned her not to watch it because it was just propaganda. 

Robert Oswald's memory cannot be trusted.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
steely_dan
steely_dan
Posts : 2010
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 57

Dear Jim Empty Re: Dear Jim

on Tue 30 Jun 2020, 8:29 am
Baggins has promised to get back to you...he's busy swimming in treacle and Dr Norwood has thrown him a lead lifebelt. Sandy's hat might be large enough to cover it all up.

_________________

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused


Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Dear Jim Empty Re: Dear Jim

on Tue 30 Jun 2020, 11:03 am
@steely_dan wrote:Baggins has promised to get back to you...he's busy swimming in treacle and Dr Norwood has thrown him a lead lifebelt. Sandy's hat might be large enough to cover it all up.
Good summary!

Dr. Norwood seems to have gotten into a snit from the pummeling they are taking. 

On Jun 14, he was feeling comfortable enough to make the following statement: "I know that Greg Parker, who has an excellent knowledge of Oswald's life, has taken an interest in Ekdahl.  Any discoveries made by Greg would be a significant contribution."

But 11 hours ago, this is what he had to say: The links the critics provide are to other biased, opinion-based blogs and forums.  The questions raised are irrelevant and expose the deficiencies of minds incapable of clear thinking.  The last resort of the critics is the use of ad hominem to deflect the conversation away from the evidence.

For Dr Norwood's benefit.

Ad hominen

Typically this term refers to a rhetorical strategy where the speaker attacks the character, motive, or some other attribute of the person making an argument rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself. This avoids genuine debate by creating a diversion to some irrelevant but often highly charged issue.The most common form of this fallacy is "A makes a claim a, B asserts that A holds a property that is unwelcome, and hence B concludes that argument a is wrong".

The valid types of ad hominem arguments are generally only encountered in specialized philosophical usage. These typically refer to the dialectical strategy of using the target's own beliefs and arguments against them, while not agreeing with the validity of those beliefs and arguments. 



So yes, we combine VALID ad hom with satirical caricature as an adjunct to the serious work of examining the true nature of each claim being made by the H & L pundits. Thus far, you have been spared the ad hom and satire in deference to the fact that you seemed to be more honest and open, and most certainly better equipped to produce arguments that at least superficially, could have some validity.

It appears that sometime after the 14th, when you were suggesting people should heed my work on Ekdahl while admitting also that I "have an excellent knowledge" of Oswald, you have abandoned all reason to a primal fear that your belief system is not holding up so well. Your reaction? You have begun lashing out from the corner you are now occupying.  Careful. You are making yourself look more and more like your satire-inducing comrades.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
avatar
Vinny
Posts : 1879
Join date : 2013-08-27

Dear Jim Empty Re: Dear Jim

on Tue 30 Jun 2020, 10:59 pm
Reminds me of a saying. If you have to lie in order to defend your beliefs your beliefs are not worth defending.

_________________
Out With Bill Shelley In Front.
avatar
alex_wilson
Posts : 728
Join date : 2019-04-10

Dear Jim Empty Re: Dear Jim

on Wed 01 Jul 2020, 6:11 pm
Dear Jimbo Baggins..up to his old tricks again .
Russian speaking HARVEY was given a taste of LEE Oswald's life. He's trying to argue both doppelgangers were sent to Beauregard School at the same time . It's a shame Mo Larry and Curly weren't still around..
IdI go and see Doppelganging Dimwits..
Stripling High? Whose talking about Stripling High?
Details mere details...
It reminds of that we'll loved nursery rhyme...a favourite in discerning Budapest crèches.
Old Jimbo Baggins had a farm 
And on that farm he had a LEE..
With a 13 inch head here and a bullnecked there .
It's impossible to argue rationally with these characters..
Even Robert Charles Dunne, one of the most astute and articulate researchers; someone who was actually involved in the embryonic stage of Armstrong's project has tried reasoning with them 
All to no avail.
Whenever yet another glaring discrepancy is exposed we either get a blank stare followed by another voluminous excretion of Holy Scripture, sneering condescension ( someone who was once chairman of the OIC should be very careful of casting aspertions on others mental agility) or with all the grace and panache of a tranquilized rhinoceros Baggins will attempt to perform his Patented Shuffle...or in Swinging Sandy's case it's the Polygamous Lumber..the favourite mating ritual of every self respecting 13 inch headed Mormon cowboy..
It's not us who are being ridiculous.. it's the H and L gang.
The nonsense they're trying so desperately to peddle SHOULD be dismissed..with prejudice..
It deserves all the satirical approbium we heap upon it..

Old Jimbo Baggins had a farm
Eyiah eyiah oh..

_________________
A fez! A fez! My kingdom for a fez!!
The last words of King Richard HARVEY Plantagenet III 
Bosworth Field 1485

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigies Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Dear Jim Empty Re: Dear Jim

on Fri 03 Jul 2020, 12:30 am
Dear Jim wrote:One month later, in November, Robert Oswald married Vada Mercer, and the Marguerite Oswald impostor was now alone in her apartment at 4936 Collinwood. During the time that Robert and Vada were dating, the summer and fall of 1956, Robert never introduced his future wife to HARVEY Oswald (supposedly his "brother") nor to the Marguerite Oswald impostor (supposedly his "mother"). This makes perfect sense, because HARVEY Oswald was not Robert's brother and the short, heavy-set Marguerite Oswald impostor was not Robert's mother.
Dear Jim. I just love how your mind works. It's a beautiful thing you have going on in your head. 

Let's just cut to the chase though. No, it does not "make perfect sense" to assume the existence of certain people and then allot motives and actions to those made up people to explain the actions of someone else.

Here is the real reason Robert avoided introducing Vada to Marguerite - and by extension, to Lee since Lee actually resided with his birth mother. You do know about this thing called "birth", don't you? it is a very interesting process that supersedes CIA sperm experiments by a few years at least.

From the testimony of John Pic

Mr. JENNER - Was there an incident respecting, between Robert and your mother and some young lady in which, in whom he was interested just before he entered the service?
Mr. PIC - Yes, sir.
Mr. JENNER - You came to know about that?
Mr. PIC - Yes, sir.
Mr. JENNER - By what means?
Mr. PIC - By way of my mother, sir.
Mr. JENNER - All right, what was it?
Mr. PIC - Robert had been seeing this girl and she had a club foot. My mother didn't feel that they should be married. He wanted to marry her, and she conned him out of it.

Essentially Robert avoided introducing Vada to his mother for fear she would bust up another serious relationship. Your "perfect sense" explanation is, like the theory itself, based on conjecture based on other conjecture based on other conjecture based on a crap interpretation of the records.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Dear Jim Empty Re: Dear Jim

on Sat 04 Jul 2020, 12:29 am
In the spirit of cooperation, because we all want the truth, these pages have a number of former Striping students covering the 1952 to 1956 era.

https://www.classmates.com/places/school/WC-Stripling-Junior-High-School/19077571#!/findFriendsVisitor_rvmp_2?communityId=19077571&communityType=1&page=2---/findFriendsVisitor_rvmp_1?communityId=19077571&communityType=1&page=1

I have tracked one down - Paul Kotter - Mr Kotter was at Stripling 52- 56

Paul A Kotter, age 78
Fort Worth
1156 Headless Horseman Rd, Fort Worth
Associated persons: Jerry Flannagan
(817) 626-584

Finding former actual friends is your best chance of convincing anyone.  And one of them may have that all-important yearbook for 1954. Doesn't that make your blood race?

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Dear Jim Empty Re: Dear Jim

on Sun 05 Jul 2020, 11:22 am
Dear Jim, excerpts from Holy Scripture??

Let's look at this part of what you posted because somewhere back in the thread, you bragged about having evidence that records were not transferred until the mid 1960s.

Here apparently, is the sum total of your evidence

Dear Jim Fwscho10

That's it. That is your "evidence". The say-so of Mr Armstrong.

Let's look at it a bit more closely. He was in deep discussion with a rep from the School District and the archivist. These people could easily have given Armstrong the exact date that records began transfer to microfilm. Instead, he quite deliberately chose to couch it in the vaguest terms possible by saying "mid 1960s" - which of course, was meant to protect the claim that Kudlaty handed over records held by the school.

How convenient. How utterly predictable.

No Dear Jim, your Master's say-so that the transfer occurred at some vague period of time is not evidence. 

The fact is, I have already put the lie to it. The files at MFF clearly show all the FW school records were obtained by FW police from the FWSD on behalf of the Texas Attorney General to be forwarded to the Warren Commission.   

I do therefore accuse Kudlaty of lying. Nor do I believe that teacher after teacher advised Armstrong to contact Kudlaty. Absolute bullshit.

1. Kudlaty should have been on the list he had anyway.
2. Why would none of those urging him to contact Kudlaty explain why he should contact him?
3. If none did say why he should contact Kudlaty, why did Amstrong not ask at least one of them what Kudlaty might know?
4. If so many knew that Kudlaty would be the right person to contact, it follows that Kudlaty must have widely discussed what he did that Saturday morning with other staff. Yet Armstrong has not obtained a single co-worker who said "why, yes. Mr Kudlaty told all the staff about handing over those records".
5. If Kudlaty was so talkative about it at the time, why and when did he suddenly clam up to the point of never mentioning it again, in fact, to the point of complete disinterest in the fate of those files.
6. Why would the FBI even allow him to talk about it in 1963, or any time thereafter, thus giving the game away? Wouldn't they warn him to keep quiet about it because of "National Security"?

The story is garbage from start to finish. There were no records to hand over - not even Robert's because they were not held on site. And once deconstructed, the story about how and why Kudlaty was contacted, holds no water at all. He was contacted because Jack White was a friend of his.

So fuck off with the bullshit. And everyone else can fuck off with trying to come up with innocent explanations for Kudlaty's bullshit. These efforts are not inspired by the evidence before us. They are the product of a misplaced sense of decorum.

The facts are the facts. Propaganda efforts do not change them and decorum cannot not filter them for public consumption.


Last edited by greg_parker on Sun 05 Jul 2020, 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Dear Jim Empty Re: Dear Jim

on Sun 05 Jul 2020, 1:03 pm
@greg_parker wrote:In the spirit of cooperation, because we all want the truth, these pages have a number of former Striping students covering the 1952 to 1956 era.

https://www.classmates.com/places/school/WC-Stripling-Junior-High-School/19077571#!/findFriendsVisitor_rvmp_2?communityId=19077571&communityType=1&page=2---/findFriendsVisitor_rvmp_1?communityId=19077571&communityType=1&page=1

I have tracked one down - Paul Kotter - Mr Kotter was at Stripling 52- 56

Paul A Kotter, age 78
Fort Worth
1156 Headless Horseman Rd, Fort Worth
Associated persons: Jerry Flannagan
(817) 626-584

Finding former actual friends is your best chance of convincing anyone.  And one of them may have that all-important yearbook for 1954. Doesn't that make your blood race?
I guess not.

But here are the rest of them, anyway.

Evalie Hawes 1954 - 1957
Richard Anthony 1954 - 1958
LaFaye Cunningham 1954 - 1955
Frieda Wyche 1951 - 1955

That is 5 who can be potentially contacted, including Paul Kotter. And they could no doubt provide other names and year books.

I double-dog dare one of you to put the propaganda spam away for a little while and hit the phones!

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
barto
barto
Posts : 2566
Join date : 2015-07-21
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Dear Jim Empty Re: Dear Jim

on Sun 05 Jul 2020, 5:38 pm
They won't do that.
They are too busy complaining about other peoples' behaviour.......

_________________
Prayer Man Website.     Prayer Man On FB.     Prayer Man On Twitter.     Prayer Man On YouTube
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Dear Jim Empty Re: Dear Jim

on Sun 05 Jul 2020, 7:28 pm
Its illegal in tbis country to back out of a double dog dare. He could be arrested if he ever tries to come over here.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
barto
barto
Posts : 2566
Join date : 2015-07-21
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Dear Jim Empty Re: Dear Jim

on Sun 05 Jul 2020, 7:47 pm
He will not even leave his own backyard. Smudgegrove is the type of guy who has his spare bedroom filled with MREs. Just in case......

_________________
Prayer Man Website.     Prayer Man On FB.     Prayer Man On Twitter.     Prayer Man On YouTube
steely_dan
steely_dan
Posts : 2010
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 57

Dear Jim Empty Re: Dear Jim

on Sun 05 Jul 2020, 10:22 pm
@greg_parker wrote:
@greg_parker wrote:In the spirit of cooperation, because we all want the truth, these pages have a number of former Striping students covering the 1952 to 1956 era.

https://www.classmates.com/places/school/WC-Stripling-Junior-High-School/19077571#!/findFriendsVisitor_rvmp_2?communityId=19077571&communityType=1&page=2---/findFriendsVisitor_rvmp_1?communityId=19077571&communityType=1&page=1

I have tracked one down - Paul Kotter - Mr Kotter was at Stripling 52- 56

Paul A Kotter, age 78
Fort Worth
1156 Headless Horseman Rd, Fort Worth
Associated persons: Jerry Flannagan
(817) 626-584

Finding former actual friends is your best chance of convincing anyone.  And one of them may have that all-important yearbook for 1954. Doesn't that make your blood race?
I guess not.

But here are the rest of them, anyway.

Evalie Hawes 1954 - 1957
Richard Anthony 1954 - 1958
LaFaye Cunningham 1954 - 1955
Frieda Wyche 1951 - 1955

That is 5 who can be potentially contacted, including Paul Kotter. And they could no doubt provide other names and year books.

I double-dog dare one of you to put the propaganda spam away for a little while and hit the phones!
Any year book photos will give Butler the opportunity to spot at least one child wearing a face mask. Just sayin'

_________________

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused


Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Dear Jim Empty Re: Dear Jim

on Mon 06 Jul 2020, 11:52 am

Dear Jim, how do you reconcile your evidenciary headline you claim supports Stripling - OSWALD KEPT TO HIMSELF; FRIENDS FEW
with your "witness" to Oswald hanging out with a group of friends in the house across from the school?

I guess to really get to the bottom of this, we need to work out how few friends you need before you can be labelled a "loner" who keeps to himself?

Can you please shed some light on this Dear Jim? 


_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Dear Jim Empty Re: Dear Jim

on Tue 07 Jul 2020, 11:19 am
From Microform Use by Secondary Schools by Thomas Lee, June 1969

Dear Jim School10

This does not prove that Fort Worth records were microfilmed by 1963. But to suggest that one of the wealthiest states in the Union was somehow technophobic or otherwise lagging behind poorer states beggars belief.

On top of that, we know as an absolute fact that in early 1964, all of the records of FW schools attended by Oswald were obtained from the School District - not from the individual schools. This is really all the evidence that one should need to demonstrate that yes, indeed, the FWSD had transferred all records to microforms sometime prior the assassination.

Against that, we have the vague note by Armstrong that the records were NOT transferred until "the mid 1960's", Kudlaty's claim that he handed over records of LHO to the FBI on Nov 23, 1963 and a complete unwillingness by some to let go of the notion that somehow, you can't call Kudlaty a liar - a position which FORCES those people to deny the reality of when schools started transferring such records AND where such records on LHO were actually obtained --- because in all three states he lived, the records were obtained through the relevant school districts - not the individual schools.

Kudlaty did not hand anything over to the FBI. 

But if anyone wants to seal the deal, you can phone the FWSD and ask when they transferred their records. I went to the site with the idea of emailing and asking, and then posting the reply here, regardless if it meant having egg all over my face. But for some strange reason, they do not have email contact.  If I was going to do it, I wanted it recorded in writing so it could not be disputed. 
https://www.fwisd.org/domain/1013

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Dear Jim Empty Re: Dear Jim

on Mon 13 Jul 2020, 11:38 pm
Dear Jim, the USMC obtains biometrics of recruits to meet standards. He measurements are recorded to the nearest inch and weight to the nearest pound. This aimed at trying to maintain performance standards. We have a photo of oswald against the wall chart on entry. Please post the photo of him againt tbat wall chart on exit and rcplain why the usmc cares whst height and weight is on exit.

Also could you please ecplain to me how the FW document helps you? Ig shows a history that is condistent with the historical oswald. But according to you, tbis 5' 8" dude is HARVEY.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Sponsored content

Dear Jim Empty Re: Dear Jim

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum