REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Log in
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum
 



Go down
avatar
alex_wilson
Posts : 728
Join date : 2019-04-10

FAO MARK STEVENS Empty FAO MARK STEVENS

on Fri 26 Jun 2020, 4:09 am
Mr Stevens you have my utmost respect for having both the patience and the perseverance , attempting the unenviable task of getting someone seemingly dedicated to obfuscatory double talk and obscurantist rambling to  answer a few basic questions.
Questions a sincere researcher would be delighted to answer 
You'll find dealing with the H and L gang frustrating and demoralising.
To put it bluntly you're dealing with individuals who have absolutely no respect for themselves or others.
Individuals who delight in being obtuse and maddeningly perverse.
Who'll use every shoddy underhanded method to prop up their disintegrating fantasy.
Who'll exploit peoples sincerity and their requests for elucidation to swamp the thread with their stale propaganda.
Your questions have exposed everything I most despise about Baggins and his motley cohorts; further increasing my suspicion that hesh intent on turning research into a travesty; making a stupid infantile game out of people's sincere desire to find out just what happened that day 
If it doesn't involve a puny malnourished HARVEY and bullnecked all American LEE the H and L cultists  aren't interested..
It's called the Baggins Patented Shuffle; when cornered hell  change the subject, employing his trademark gloating insincere tone, appealing to the paranoid anti government mindset so prevalent on that particular forum 
His " theory" is in tatters; all he's got left are some anomalies and loose ends 
Misinterpreted school records, hazy decades old memories that were given the Armstrong makeover.
Its impossible to argue rationally with them.
They have absolutely no respect for the basic tenets of epistemology .
Mention Popper's theory of falsification, you'll get a blank stare or an interminable rant about Karl HARVEY Popper, a one legged Swahili speaking travelling salesman from Westphalia who infliltrated the cast of Beverley Hills 90210 looking for mind controlled communist assassin's 
The presposterous basic premise and the mastoidectomy blows the whole nonsensical H and L caper clean out the water .
All they can do is duck and dive down the dimly lit alleys of decades old memories, hovering under the sickly neon glow of purposefully misinterpreted school records. Yelling out down the grimy garbage strewn streets
" All the documents were faked!! Except for the ones we need to be genuine"
They can believe what they want; Baggins, Butler and Swinging Sandy cavorting like the three witch's...chanting" puny bookish HARVEY and bullnecked all American LEE" round their cauldron until a goatlegged figure appears brandishing the Holy Scrolls of Myra DaRouse in his misshapen talon .... it's the hypocrisy, intellectual dishonesty and insincerity I can't abide 
Gleefully searching for honest but poorly informed newbies to mislead and misinform.
The haughty dismissiveness of Norwood " There is no debate"
And the bumbling incompetence of Swinging Sandy and Butler .
Kudos to you Mark for having the guts and the tenacity to try 
Keep asking the question; don't let Baggins windy bluster distract you.
barto
barto
Posts : 2566
Join date : 2015-07-21
http://www.prayer-man.com/

FAO MARK STEVENS Empty Re: FAO MARK STEVENS

on Fri 26 Jun 2020, 4:42 am
Of the top 5 posts in this section four of them are 'love letters' to other forums.
Enough of that please, just become a member over there.

Thank you.

_________________
Prayer Man Website.     Prayer Man On FB.     Prayer Man On Twitter.     Prayer Man On YouTube
avatar
JFK_Case
Posts : 84
Join date : 2019-02-13

FAO MARK STEVENS Empty Re: FAO MARK STEVENS

on Fri 26 Jun 2020, 6:22 am
I was going to say the same thing.

Alex, it's getting tiresome with your posts. I admire Greg's work and it's one of the reasons why I joined here. I also admire Bart's PM work, though I don't quite agree with everything about what he posted regarding it. It's a very intriguing theory and it's undeniable that there is *someone* in that vestibule and it certainly does look like LHO.

But I advise you, Alex, to join other forums. Study the evidence and start battling it out there like the EF forum and Duncan's forum. I'm a member of Duncan's and I used to be on EF until they booted me off.

But as Bart said, your posts are either long-winded criticisms (though valid) of the craziness with the Harvey and Lee garbage or shout outs to others on *other* forums which make no sense.

Go there - offer encouragement of others or put up the good fight with HL.

Thank you.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

FAO MARK STEVENS Empty Re: FAO MARK STEVENS

on Fri 26 Jun 2020, 10:28 am
The H & L forum here was set up for one reason: to stop an early member infecting the JFK section with the H & L bullshit - as happens at the Ed Forum and others.  

I tried to get the same thing done at the Ed Forum, but the request fell on deaf ears. 

Nevertheless, I did debate the issues with H & L at that forum - and at Deep Foo - until being banned from both. Unlike others, I take the bait. Deliberately. Because they deserve what flows from that. Damn the torpedoes.

But now, the only way I can combat the disinfo is from this dedicated H & L forum, and that will continue to happen. And it does mean referring constantly to the Ed Forum and it's H & L pundits. 

Others are free to join the discussions, or ignore them. Conciseness is an art-form we could all do better at, not least myself. 

To get to the facts, all the bullshit has to cleared away. That is what this is about.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
avatar
alex_wilson
Posts : 728
Join date : 2019-04-10

FAO MARK STEVENS Empty Re: FAO MARK STEVENS

on Fri 26 Jun 2020, 5:26 pm
Bartos criticism I can accept, even though it was Greg who started two of the four threads in question.
But " JFK Case" is another matter entirely.
Relentlessly mediocre, a pernicious negative influence who spends his time criticising others.
Who the fuck do you think you are telling me to " study"..
To Greg and the other members, thanks for being so welcoming.
I wish you all the best with your research.
I'm not a researcher, I never claimed to be and if my posts are going to cause arguments I'd rather leave.
The lack of personal bickering is one of the things that makes this forum so special..
Keep on keeping on

_________________
A fez! A fez! My kingdom for a fez!!
The last words of King Richard HARVEY Plantagenet III 
Bosworth Field 1485

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigies Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging
barto
barto
Posts : 2566
Join date : 2015-07-21
http://www.prayer-man.com/

FAO MARK STEVENS Empty Re: FAO MARK STEVENS

on Sat 27 Jun 2020, 9:14 am
I was wrong accusing you of being the major culprit. I thought you had done the majority of these posts, so I was wrong. Sorry about that.
But these 'love letters' seem to increase way too much. And yes Greg earns half the credit.

We are a dying breed and this is a rather dead subject as a whole besides a few enthusiasts. 

I was ratted out by Hargrove and/or Larsen to James Gordon who took my rights away and so I had no interest in staying any more. It's their loss not mine especially with the stuff I will be posting over the next year.. 
But the last thing I would do is starting to correct them from a distance. I was up close long enough and know that there is literally no point in debating them. No different than LNer scum, same stubbornness  

And there is no need to leave Alex.

_________________
Prayer Man Website.     Prayer Man On FB.     Prayer Man On Twitter.     Prayer Man On YouTube
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

FAO MARK STEVENS Empty Re: FAO MARK STEVENS

on Sat 27 Jun 2020, 11:01 am
@barto wrote:I was wrong accusing you of being the major culprit. I thought you had done the majority of these posts, so I was wrong. Sorry about that.
But these 'love letters' seem to increase way too much. And yes Greg earns half the credit.

We are a dying breed and this is a rather dead subject as a whole besides a few enthusiasts. 

I was ratted out by Hargrove and/or Larsen to James Gordon who took my rights away and so I had no interest in staying any more. It's their loss not mine especially with the stuff I will be posting over the next year.. 
But the last thing I would do is starting to correct them from a distance. I was up close long enough and know that there is literally no point in debating them. No different than LNer scum, same stubbornness  

And there is no need to leave Alex.
What can I say Bart? I'm a cage rattler. Ask Jon Tidd. 

I had no choice but to deal with them when I was there because they took over every thread I started with their bullshit.

I was kicked off for the same reason as you. Lord Gordo now has the forum he deserves.

This is not about debating them as such. It is partly about continuing to defend myself and my work. But I also have another agenda and I am not going tip my hand to them by spelling it out.

The H & L section was hived off the main JFK forum so it did not take over and wreck it as happens at the Ed Forum. As a result, we still have the best JFK assassination forum on the web.

This part of the site is just taking out the garbage. It is not to everyone's liking. I understand that. But just ignore it in that case. It should in no way, detract from the work done elsewhere here - it is not part of that work.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
avatar
alex_wilson
Posts : 728
Join date : 2019-04-10

FAO MARK STEVENS Empty Re: FAO MARK STEVENS

on Sat 27 Jun 2020, 8:49 pm
Thanks Barto 
Your criticism was fair, .and I can empathize entirely with your point of view.
You're a talented archivist and researcher, carrying out serious work. It must get frustrating sometimes to see that work hijacked by jokes and comedy vignettes.
Ive absolutely no problems with fair constructive criticism, as Greg will vouch for I've voiced many of the same criticisms myself 
With all due respect to the lurkers I think it's best if I finished this post over on the In house section.
Apologies too Barto if my comments were needlessly abrasive.
Your research was one of the reasons I joined here; and one of the main reasons jveI grown to appreciate it so much.

_________________
A fez! A fez! My kingdom for a fez!!
The last words of King Richard HARVEY Plantagenet III 
Bosworth Field 1485

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigies Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

FAO MARK STEVENS Empty Re: FAO MARK STEVENS

on Wed 01 Jul 2020, 10:17 am
Mark Stevens wrote:Is this the standard of discussion allowed here? As long as you don't call someone bad names you can lie, you can twist words, you can accuse people of stating things they clearly didn't say, all this is acceptable forms of discussion, only name calling is taboo? A person can present a topic, then be allowed to not discuss the topic on the very thread they introduced, this is reasonable discussion?
Sadly, Mark's rhetorical questions hit the bullseye. 

It is a place where that is not only allowed, but it is used to effect by the liars and snake-oil salemen to protect themselves.  

Mark needs to know that there is also a pecking order where the Conspiriocracy are at the top and are untouchable. The Conspiriocracy comprises certain authors and "researchers" of note and ego. The forum in fact, was founded for them as a place they could come and sell their books and answer Dorothy Dixers from an admiring public. And woe-betide anyone who does not stick to the Dorothy-Dixers.

If you want to survive in that environment, you need to take some pointers from Politeness Man
FAO MARK STEVENS C0O3RoHWEAAbWa1


The only way this debate ends without you actually answering the questions put forth is when one of us are banned, this thread is locked, or one of us die. I will come here every day and "demand" you answer the questions you continue to avoid. Everyone who follows will see your constant deflection and inability to answer the most basic questions regarding ideas you brought forth. But hey, them articles...right...?


Welcome to the club!

Funny how they keep begging for a debate on what they rightly, but depressingly, consider their home turf, but when they get one, they refuse to answer reasonable questions?

Funny how you are now being told that this topic - introduced by them - is bottom-of-the-barrel evidence and if you really want something meaty, you need to address the NY PS 44 - Beauregard school records.

What's even funnier is that when that gets smashed, it becomes the bottom--of-the-barrel evidence and what you really need to address are the Marines SEA records!

p.s. I would not use the Cloth of Courtesy if the H & L guys try to pass it to you. Chances are, they've only used it to polish their turd.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
avatar
Vinny
Posts : 1879
Join date : 2013-08-27

FAO MARK STEVENS Empty Re: FAO MARK STEVENS

on Wed 01 Jul 2020, 12:20 pm
Exactly Greg. They put politeness and civility over truth and accuracy. Polite lies are acceptable but not rude truths. Quite twisted.

_________________
Out With Bill Shelley In Front.
steely_dan
steely_dan
Posts : 2010
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 57

FAO MARK STEVENS Empty Re: FAO MARK STEVENS

on Fri 03 Jul 2020, 8:27 am
Many of us are actually to have an honest discussion, I at the least know I am. I am asking legitimate questions about the newspaper articles for instance and making valid observations and Hargrove refuse to not only answer them, but to even really acknowledge them. The best he does at acknowledging my questions and observations is by then LYING and stating I think the people in the articles are lying, and that they are now time travelers.

How can this lead to any honest discussion on these topics?


There will be no honest discussion because you are dealing with time wasters and hucksters. What WILL happen is you will be provoked into a post which gets you banned or gets the thread locked. Then they will start another thread...with the same old shit.
Don't feed them. Watch them beg for attention instead.

_________________

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused


Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan
Posts : 2010
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 57

FAO MARK STEVENS Empty Re: FAO MARK STEVENS

on Sat 04 Jul 2020, 7:05 am
Dr Norwood, whose skin is as tough as wet tissue paper, has started pleading.
Expect the thread to be locked shortly.
Expect a new thread shortly.
And so it goes.

_________________

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused


Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan
Posts : 2010
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 57

FAO MARK STEVENS Empty Re: FAO MARK STEVENS

on Sat 04 Jul 2020, 7:41 am
Dr Larsen has invited you to ban yourself, Mark. How kind. How predictable.
Seriously, leave the three members of the H&L mutual masturbation society to impress each other with their output.

_________________

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused


Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan
Posts : 2010
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 57

FAO MARK STEVENS Empty Re: FAO MARK STEVENS

on Sat 04 Jul 2020, 9:23 am
Oh wow.
If only the Fez would post and the Vacant Lot would reply, "Greg Parker", it would be like the good old days.
Fair play to Brian...he will "debate" his bullshit before crying foul...then he goes on a bit.
Funny though...

_________________

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused


Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan
Posts : 2010
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 57

FAO MARK STEVENS Empty Re: FAO MARK STEVENS

on Sat 04 Jul 2020, 10:53 am
Robert,

I'm not an H&L expert. Jim Hargrove may have answers to those questions.

Sandy, as answers go...that is atrocious.
Thanks!

_________________

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused


Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

FAO MARK STEVENS Empty Re: FAO MARK STEVENS

on Sat 04 Jul 2020, 11:31 am
@steely_dan wrote:Oh wow.
If only the Fez would post and the Vacant Lot would reply, "Greg Parker", it would be like the good old days.
Fair play to Brian...he will "debate" his bullshit before crying foul...then he goes on a bit.
Funny though...
Brian will "debate" because he is... well, you know... and the rest of them are not - so wisely avoid it.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
steely_dan
steely_dan
Posts : 2010
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 57

FAO MARK STEVENS Empty Re: FAO MARK STEVENS

on Sat 04 Jul 2020, 11:55 am
The VBL should have the final word. After all she may/may not have read the book. More than you can say about the cowboy with the ill fitting hat.

_________________

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused


Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan
Posts : 2010
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 57

FAO MARK STEVENS Empty Re: FAO MARK STEVENS

on Sat 04 Jul 2020, 12:22 pm
Below, from RCD, might be the politest version of "bollocks" ever posted.

That’s what many people in this thread have assumed.  Chance would be a fine thing.

But the answers to our questions are not forthcoming.  Apparently seeking answers to our questions is somehow out of bounds. 

Because if we don’t believe what we were told last time, we’ll hear it again on every page of this thread.  Because that’ll convince everyone.  And if we don’t ask in a just-so fashion, somebody will tell teacher on us. 

Farcical.      

Which is really a remarkable state of affairs.  This is a golden opportunity to show the depth of intellectual argument, the painstaking effort expended to ensure there are no paths untaken, no alternatives left but what the obvious H&L proof requires. Crickets.  

Yet even the feeblest, easiest questions are parried aside as if never posed.  “Did anyone from the FWST ever verify with staff at Stripling that LHO attended school there?”

There are really only 3 possible answers: a) yes; b) no; or c) I don’t know.  But try as I might, I cannot coax this information from Jim, James, Sandy....

If the answer is “yes,” let’s see the proof.

If the answer is “no,” let’s see an admission.  

Because without that, we’re really back to square one with Robert naturally assuming LHO had followed him into Stripling.  And his mistaken quote being recycled uncritically, first by the media, and now by the H&L squad.  Repetition doesn’t make a falsehood true.

And if the answer is “I don’t know,” it is wholly opposite to the certitude demonstrated elsewhere in this thread.

_________________

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused


Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

FAO MARK STEVENS Empty Re: FAO MARK STEVENS

on Sat 04 Jul 2020, 1:15 pm
We all knew how this would pan out - that they would try to get the thread locked and/or their "tormentors" (that is legitimate questioners) banned. 

And you are spot on about Dr Norwood. Have never come across anyone quite so thin-skinned as he appears to be. He opted out of my debate with him because I asked a question about academic standards. 

He is an academic. I had one and a half years of high school. Since I was never trained in such standards, what on Earth was wrong with clarifying them with someone to whom such standards would be second nature? 

Regarding the complaint that was lodged: If Lord Gordo himself handles it, a few things could happen. He has no clue about what goes on in his own forum. But historically, he accepts whatever complaint made as being legitimate and then proceeds to make up more rules on the fly to cover the grievances. Depends which side of the black pudding he is chewing on as to whether or not he will then backdate the new rules, or only apply them "going forward". 

If Kathy handles it, you may expect at least a modicum of investigation and even-handedness. 

Beats me why any intelligent person posts there in a climate where running to the mods will get you out of defending your positions and allow you to just keep spamming the propaganda.

We all know what should happen.  Baggins and co should be shown the door... I might even go back there if that happened and I was asked nicely enough. Manners count. Ask anyone at the Ed forum.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
barto
barto
Posts : 2566
Join date : 2015-07-21
http://www.prayer-man.com/

FAO MARK STEVENS Empty Re: FAO MARK STEVENS

on Sat 04 Jul 2020, 4:50 pm
@Vinny wrote:Exactly Greg. They put politeness and civility over truth and accuracy. Polite lies are acceptable but not rude truths. Quite twisted.

That's what got me the chop. Well that and one or both of these two Harriet & Lillian defending c*nts ratting me out.......it's time they get ratted out.

_________________
Prayer Man Website.     Prayer Man On FB.     Prayer Man On Twitter.     Prayer Man On YouTube
avatar
JFK_Case
Posts : 84
Join date : 2019-02-13

FAO MARK STEVENS Empty Re: FAO MARK STEVENS

on Sat 04 Jul 2020, 9:54 pm
It won't be long before Stevens is kicked out of EF as well. The fewer folks there who put up rebuttals to HL the louder the echo chamber becomes for them over there.
avatar
alex_wilson
Posts : 728
Join date : 2019-04-10

FAO MARK STEVENS Empty Re: FAO MARK STEVENS

on Sun 05 Jul 2020, 12:27 am
Dr Norwood is obviously a graduate of the Paul Trejo Finishing School.
Sickly sweet platitudes and spun sugar banalities to disguise the insincerity and lack of substance.
How could anyone possibly complain about the questions Mark, Jeremy and RC-D asked? A sincere researcher would be delighted to answer such questions
Gregs spot on about the Conspiratocracy.. They protest about one form of hierarchy by creating another!! Almost as brilliant as the idea of replacing one load of shit with another.
Agent Laverick put it beautifully. An equation worth framing:
H and L=Warren Report
Dare to question one of the holy cows of conspiracism and woe betide!!
Master Gordon will be along presently ...flexing his cane..
" Six of the best for you laddie!! ""
If not Prefect Speer will make you write 100 lines" I shall not question the validity of Harvey and Lee"
Or worse still force you to read that interminable fucking website of his..
I tried reading it once...but by part 13a I suddenly felt as if I was trapped inside a Kafka novel... Pat Speer is the research equivalent of a blimp..a big fucking ball of hot air drifting languidly above Dealey Plaza
Could you imagine what would happen if someone else tried spamming the forum like Jimbo Baggins?
If I posted headlines from the FWSTM screaming " Lee Harvey Oswald shot President Kennedy" by Baggins twisted illogic that would make him guilty.
And as for and homs?
I think Jimbo posting in huge green capital letters
" COME ON DISINFORMATIONISTS YOU'VE GOT TO WORK HARDER" might count as an ad hominem...
What say you Doc Norwood?
Accusing Greg and others of being paid to spread falsehoods about the assassination simply because they disagree with H and L..
Go over to BPetes blog ..see the precious and ever so sensitive Doc  Norwood himself gleefully resorting to ad hominem himself....
It's just another example of the duplictious hypocrisy that characterizes the Conspiratocracy elite .
It's all right to make the most horrendous accusations and spread the most egregious falsehoods ( or in Brains Clark's case resort to vicious slander that would make the ghost of Dr Goebbels himself blush with pride..where was the good Doctors righteous indignation when that knuckle dragging intellectual neanderthal Clark was indulging in horrific slurs? With the grease  of his 3rd triple double cholesterol burger with cheese dripping from his flabby chins and with his belly wobbling like that time he watched topless WWF wrestling he cried out that all H and L critics should be stomped like vermin or rabid dogs..I still can't get over that. He should have been immediately banned. At the very least. Anyone with the slightest awareness and sensitivity to 20th century history would surely have recoiled in horror. That phrase would have fit snugly into Jude Suss or any other Nazi propaganda. But no, instead hes still welcomed into the fold .A respectable member ) but if someone says something nasty about something they believe in!!! 
Along with the anti intellectualism, the blatant hypocrisy its the selective indignation that angers me the most.
H and L is a bigger obstacle now than McAdams or Von Pein ever were. They were one dimensional psuedo propagandists propping up the wormy facade of the Warren Report for whatever reason.
Mostly ideological I suspect. But apart from an adolescent weakness for outre conspiracy and blatant hucksterism what drives the H and L gang? All joking aside I'm starting to think it really is a full blown cult. I can just imagine Baggins vacant gaze " But John A said one of the Oswald's went to Stripling" before another voluminous excretion of Holy Scripture... Splattering all over the nice new shag carpet in Headmistress..sorry Headmaster Gordon's study ( The time Swinging Sandy tried to find out if he was a 13 inch Headmaster will be the first of Brain's Clark's new podcast's " The Education Forum After Dark")
To read Norwood pontificating about " ridiculous questions" and " clear thinking"..
Yes, Doctor tell me all about your clear thinking?
Tell me about the decade long double doppelganger project that found two non related boys who miraculously grew up to look virtually identical. While you're at it enlighten us poor feeble minded souls about why an imaginary Eastern European orphan was recruited to pose as a dissaffected American marine. Native speaker you say? Was that Hungarian? Russian? Or English?
Tell us about the mastoidectomy too?
And while you're at it tell us what attracted you to the OIC?
Does the notion of mobile alteration trucks and Lee Harvey Oswald facemasks also count as examples of clear thinking.
Ever hear of the concept of Non Overlapping Majesteria?
Whatever your area of expertise is Professor its obviously not Cold War history.
KmI sure you know the story of Socrates, when he heard the Oracle at Delphi had proclaimed him the wisest man of all.
Remember his answer?
Of course you do
" If I am wise it is because I understand how little I know"
I suggest you meditate long and hard upon the meaning behind those words .
Jeremy B, Mark Stevens and especially Robert Charles Dunne are some of the most articulate and insightful researchers still left out in the wasteland the conspiratocracy rejoice in..
Your refusal to answer their very reasonable questions and your ridiculous over reaction... ( Not to mention your highly selective sensibilities) further expose the bankruptcy of your position.
Hargroves doesn't care. H and L could just as easily be vacuum cleaners or second hand cars 
He's a salesman, although I suspect it's more about salvaging a little pride at this stage
 rather than increasing sales.
Look at the people he's managed to convince? Butler, Larsen, Doyle, Cinque, a certain industrious lady loyer from the lone Star state( that sounds like a song title!!) People with absolutely zero critical thinking skills..who hoover up the wildest zaniest conspiracy crap..
Look at the techniques Armstrong and White used ..
Agent provocateurs or not these characters are ensuring that the truth of the assassination, a very real, very relevant truth, remains a source of amusement to the great mass. You treat people as if they're stupid, talking derisively about the sheeple as if your one of the elect. They're far smarter than you think. Smart enough to realise something's badly wrong. Too smart to be fooled by the illogical rubbish you and your fellow acolytes are trying to pimp as the truth 
The lies you're telling are no different from the lies they've been told
H and L, the extreme alterationist bullshit operates on the exact same premise as the Warren Report.
Armstrong did a great thing by uncovering all that documentation.
But the theory is risible. 
ROKC is the conspiratocracys worst fucking nightmare..
For them the assassination has become a cosy sinecure. A nice little niche carved out and feathered with ego or dollars.
A conference slot, who cares if the conference is organised by a con artist..the y get to expound their theories, wag their fingers, emote a little about the truth..who knows maybe Kris M will offer them a contract with Trine Day..
The way the conspiratocracy and their guard dogs( Don Jeffries is the fiercest Pekingese this side of the grassy knoll..the time he pissed all over the Headmaster's nice new sofa is podcast no2) treated Greg was fucking shameful.
The way the conspiratocracy has reacted to Prayerman and the other discoveries made here is shameful.
Even exploiting the ravings of a poor soul with serious psychiatric issues...
Sure Prayerman may not be Oswald, therest always that chance.
But Prayerman is the compelling visual proof to break through over half a century of obfuscation and apathy. It's surely a risk worth taking. Something all so called researchers should be getting behind..
It maybe the last best chance in all our lifetimes to breach the wall of lies .
To get the fucking truth out there .to begin looking for solutions, figuring out how we start putting things right.
H and L is just a distraction, a stupid infantile parlour game...
The way the conspiratocracy carry on youdy think they don't give a fuck about trying to solve this... that they're happy telling the same old stories to the same old crowd .. watching the anniversaries tick by...

_________________
A fez! A fez! My kingdom for a fez!!
The last words of King Richard HARVEY Plantagenet III 
Bosworth Field 1485

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigies Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 6762
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

FAO MARK STEVENS Empty Re: FAO MARK STEVENS

on Sun 05 Jul 2020, 1:13 am
Mark has decided to scale back. Possibly this is in response to contact by an administrator, though that is just conjecture.
 
On Baggins and co...


troy campbell social researcher wrote:"We find that people will take a flight from facts to protect all kinds of belief including their religious belief, their political beliefs, and even simple personal beliefs such as whether they are good at choosing a web browser," said one of the researchers, Troy Campbell from the University of Oregon.

"People treat facts as relevant more when the facts tend to support their opinions. When the facts are against their opinions, they don't necessarily deny the facts, but they say the facts are less relevant."
Something I think some of us knew instinctively already.

But it does reflect what we have been witnessing. The underlying facts behind their evidence are not relevant. All that is relevant is the existence of the evidence. 


On Dr Norwegianwoodisn'titgood...

Here is what he says about Cinque


Dr Norwood wrote:Another point that I have added in one my comments is Ralph's lack of civility in his internet discourse.

In raising the topic of the "hat trick,” Ralph is overtly transparent in his attempt to deflect attention away from the valid criticisms of his work, as enumerated in bpete’s thoughtful presentations.
Norwood accusing someone else of transparently deflecting attention away from valid criticisms (in Norwood's case, just questions) is breathtaking. 

And why the fuck has bpete used this childhood photo of the good doctor in a discussion on him?
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ROca9Fdq19g/Wsv3qB9wyGI/AAAAAAAARhY/NNnmgxcMtvAwcIYkU5rH6y6sjq669G1NQCLcBGAs/s1600/James.JPG

The young Norwood looks like he needs serious therapy. That's a kid who has never laughed in his life... either because he has had no reason to, or simply because he has no sense of humor at all. Either way...

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
avatar
alex_wilson
Posts : 728
Join date : 2019-04-10

FAO MARK STEVENS Empty Re: FAO MARK STEVENS

on Sun 05 Jul 2020, 1:53 am
" All thats relevant is the existence of the evidence"
Nailed. Perfectly.

If I can be so bold Greg, with your wide knowledge of timber related Scandanavian interior design  do you think the good Dr Norwegianwoodisntitgood laughed when he woke up in the bath?
Did he light the fire? Or did he leave another, less pleasant, slightly more odorifous memento floating in the bowl?
I'm only interested because a trusted correspondent ScrumDrum sent me an early demo of Norwegian wood .with different lyrics..
" I told her my name was Harvey 
and I don't do  mind control.
She said she she was a polo mint
and I was the hole .
She took my doppelganger
and flushed it down the bowl"
,

_________________
A fez! A fez! My kingdom for a fez!!
The last words of King Richard HARVEY Plantagenet III 
Bosworth Field 1485

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigies Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging
avatar
alex_wilson
Posts : 728
Join date : 2019-04-10

FAO MARK STEVENS Empty Re: FAO MARK STEVENS

on Sun 05 Jul 2020, 2:56 am
Phone rings in a dimly lit bunker complex ..
The murky gloom illuminated by the flicker of a lone TV monitor..
" Hello" a weary voice sighs
" Who dares disturb me during the Teletubbies... don't you know Jim Angletons disembodied spirit contacts me via Tinkywinkys handbag?"
" It's me master"
Muffled, barely audible croak
" Whose me?"
Finger hovers over the button marked " Release the Fez"
" It's me oh holy zit of Zoraster...Jimbo Bag.. I mean Jim Hargroves..your most loyal servant .the dirt beneath thy feet, "
" Oh it's you.. there's not a problem? I told you the last time I bailed Butler out ..if you let him near a doggy daycare centre it would be your responsibility..do you know what I had to do for George Soros to keep it out the media? Hillary too? If you think she's ugly you should see her after she transforms back into her true lizard self"
" No oh hemorroids of Hephaestus..Butlers  safely tranquilized..I left him and Sandy watching Sesame Street.."
" Butler still doesn't think Count Von Count was a CIA assassin does he? Photographed on the 2nd floor of the Dal Tex?"
" No master, but he thinks the Cookie Monster was outside the International Trade Mart..helping Harvey,  Kerry Thornley and Rafael Cruz .."
" Oh for my sake!! I've not got time for this shit Hargroves, what is it?"
" It's the Education Forum..theyre t accusing me of not answering their questions... spamming the same old stale rubbish.. Kudlaty and Schubert aren't impressing see them any more...what should I do? Oh herpes rash of Hecate? There's only Butler, Larsen and me left .oh Doc Norwood too"
" Jim, Jim, Jim..if Jack White was alive he'd say you were a double sent by the CIA to infiltrate us ...surely after 20 fucking years you know what to do?"
" Change the subject, act indignant, claim the disbelievers are paid provocateurs? Tell me on sacred piles of Posiedon ..oh Viagra of vitzli- putzli?
" Post more of the fucking book!! What do you think I pay you 50 cents an hour for? Exchanging sartorial tips with Sandy effing Larsen? LOG ON RIGHT NOW!! POST AT LEAST 6 PAGES ..AND REMEMBER TO SAY " NO-ONE ELSE POSTS EVIDENCE" except it ain't evidence you're posting.. just hearsay, misinterpreted school records and garbled decades old memories..but our demographic don't even know how to spell fucking demographic...remember Larsen? He thought demographic was the doppelganger of a Greek singer!!!"
" Oh yes master .I remember!! It took me hours to convince him Demos Roussos wasn't a CIA sniper and part of the Gladio network.. I'll get posting right away"
Sponsored content

FAO MARK STEVENS Empty Re: FAO MARK STEVENS

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum