REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

fritz  tsbd  doyle  Theory  Lifton  Lankford  3a  beckley  Humor  tippit  +Lankford  Mason  David  4  2  11  9  Weigman  Floor  paine  hosty  Darnell  frazier  zapruder  3  prayer  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
Jeff Reilley

Gerald Posner asking for Biden to Release remaining Documents Empty Gerald Posner asking for Biden to Release remaining Documents

Wed 11 Aug 2021, 5:44 am
Found him lobbying on Linkedin posting about how he wants Biden to release all the documents. Since nobody had responded, I felt it was fitting to put my two cents in. I mean, can't make the guy feel lonely. Trying to stay relevant? 

I read a little about his Pharma book. He actually painted a bad picture of government officials and how the Attorney General handled everything. Even hinting that those involved should be in jail. Maybe he's turned a corner...

I'm somewhat astonished you'd even entertain putting this online. I'm not one who believes in magic doppelgangers running around pretending to be five different Lee Harvey Oswalds or anything like that, but I also don't believe in magic bullets. If they release everything, I'd be willing to gamble that there would be a couple of pieces to the puzzle that help tip the scale so that maybe even you would reconsider your stance. I'll never say Oswald was innocent, but I don't think he was capable of firing those shots, let alone in a position to be physically able to considering he was at the entrance to the building at the time.
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Gerald Posner asking for Biden to Release remaining Documents Empty Re: Gerald Posner asking for Biden to Release remaining Documents

Wed 11 Aug 2021, 10:58 am
I'd say Posner blows like the wind. Cashes in and moves onto the next BS project. Wherever there's a buck to be made you'll find people like him hanging about.
His book Case Closed is a piss take I'm certain of it.

Gerald Posner asking for Biden to Release remaining Documents Byp_211
Jeff Reilley

Gerald Posner asking for Biden to Release remaining Documents Empty Re: Gerald Posner asking for Biden to Release remaining Documents

Wed 11 Aug 2021, 1:36 pm
Of that I am almost certain. I couldnt get through Case Closed.
His interviews he comes off as a pompous a-hole.
Vinny

Wed 11 Aug 2021, 11:27 pm
Thanks Jeff. He also says that on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/geraldposner/status/1424722107477417993

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum