REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
BYP AnalysisYesterday at 9:45 pmVinny
The Pierce Allman Story Yesterday at 9:38 pmVinny
Bill Alexander Yesterday at 6:04 ambarto
Prayer ManYesterday at 12:09 amgreg_parker
Malcolm Blunt Archives TalksThu 01 Dec 2022, 7:13 pmbarto
new shumpcastWed 30 Nov 2022, 4:09 pmJake_Sykes
Dealey Plaza Re-developmentMon 28 Nov 2022, 9:17 pmVinny
NARA says yes it doesSun 27 Nov 2022, 11:59 amMick_Purdy
Log in
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1
LOGLINE
Thinking of dumping Facebook? Join the new social media platform that is not weaponizing your private information or using it for profit https://logline.gregrparker.com
Twitter

Go down
steely_dan
steely_dan
Posts : 2202
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 59

Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher. Empty Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher.

Mon 06 Jun 2022, 9:04 am
I'll start the ball rolling by punching down.....
Wank splat..!

_________________

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused


Checkmate.

avatar
barto
Posts : 3251
Join date : 2015-07-21
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher. Empty Re: Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher.

Mon 06 Jun 2022, 10:36 pm
Since that twat has not ever once properly researched anything I think the answer is all too obvious.

_________________
Prayer Man Website.     Prayer Man On FB.     Prayer Man On Twitter.     Prayer Man On YouTube
StanDane
StanDane
Posts : 3616
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 69
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher. Empty Re: Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher.

Tue 07 Jun 2022, 12:23 am
If he looks like a splat, walks like a splat, talks like a splat....
avatar
alex_wilson
Posts : 1057
Join date : 2019-04-10

Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher. Empty Re: Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher.

Tue 07 Jun 2022, 3:58 am
Doyle has  fashioned himself a perch over on acjfk..and  from his perch he can splatter at will..In fact acjfk is turning into a basement away from his.....er  basement..Only a couple of months and his threads are already echo chambers......all he needs is a couple of lava lamps and an audience full of life size Grace Slick cardboard cutouts,  a la Rupert Pupkin...not forgetting the shuffling heavily sedated form of  Larrytrotter,  resplendent in his naughtiest  frilliest  French Maids  outfit,  bringing our very own Galileo a never ending supply of spaghetti hoops and Sanibel Gold smoothies...What  am I talking about!! Its not because Brian comes across as an immature petulant little brat, a 60 something who behaves like a spoilt ill  mannered teenager,  and it's not because his boring repetitious  " claims" are utterly ridiculous,  it's not even because we're all either CIA disinformation agents or hapless troll punks who lack the  requisite skill , and who aren't in the  3 percentile  genius level...No, of course  it isn't,  right Brian? It's  because James Gordon ( who moonlights part time as a  James Bond  supervillain, Ernst  Stavro  Blowjob  perhaps,  when  he's not busy  selling  bubble bath and  toilet cleaners, door to door,  to the  divorcees and widows of Dunny On The Titte) , Lauren  Johnson,  Greg , aka The Great Blasphemer himself,  and  Jim DiE  have masterminded a secret  cabal to keep your superior evidence offline,  protecting the  95% who lack the  skill and the detective smarts to recognise your genius...And a slim young casually dressed male with a dark receding hairline,  masquerading as a  portly  grey haired middle aged woman?, let's just say it doesn't get much more geniusy than that...unless we ascend to the rarefied heights,  populated by the  esteemed Professor and his Academician sidekick,  with their dancing penguins and back to front cars....This cabal is so secret in fact it doesn't even know it exists!! So instead of deleting or censoring  they've left the aforementioned superior evidence for all too see!!

Bottom line: Brian is exactly where he wants to be.  Ranting and fulminating from the safety of the  sidelines. Trying to drown out the encroaching silence with self aggrandising  rant after self aggrandising rant. Only  pausing to castigate the booby  trolls and noodnicks who don't have the skill to realise his opinions are even  troofier than the troof  itself. He wants all of the plaudits without doing any actual work. Preferring to lurk in the  shadowlands , free of facts, where speculation and opinions reign supreme. 

Instead of doing some  real research,  displaying any  real analytical skills,  or historical knowledge( trying to excavate Oswald's first day alibi from the maze of nearly 60 years of dissemination and downright disinformation , or working out exactly how the one and only Lee Harvey Oswald learned Russian) we are treated to a bizarre scenario,  half Benny Hill and  half Tod Browning's Freaks, involving 2 hapless doppelgangers tripping over each other as they try to escape from the Depository,  or make contact with a supervisor  cum CIA agent...

He's  constructed this elaborate persecution fantasy- cabals of conspiring mods,  troll punks and agent provocateurs-and  he's had to:so he doesn't have to face up to the actual facts. The fact that  his argument has been overwhelmingly  rejected. The fastest  Galileo on the internet, persecuted  by the  unthinking  ill informed  masses sure beats being the poor booby who tried,  and who is still trying,  to pass off a plump diminutive  middle aged grey haired woman as a casually dressed male with dark hair and a visibly receding hairline. 

Far from being banned and censored  he has chance after chance to make his argument.  Over and over again. At excruciating  length. Apart from integrity free munchkins like Palamara,  permanently  drunk on ego or hateful  Bible thumpers permanently high on Jesus ( and hefty huffs of turps) or uncatergorisable  critters  like Larrytrotter,  the uncrowned king of Clarification and the delightfully  erudite Tommy Graves, housewifes  favourite,  anyone with eyes to see and a brain to think ( and crucially without an agenda and/ or an axe to grind) can see, just by looking at the fucking image, that the very idea of Prayerman  being a  rotund  300lb grey haired woman is , quite frankly,  laughable. 

I guess that's why Brain never posts any actual photos. 

I  made the mistake of trying to engage with him rationally. It's  not a mistake I'll be making again. 

I was only enabling him. 

So its wank splat  By at least a handbags length..

What really gets on my fucking nerves is when petty egos and  pet theories  get in the way of  actual progress. At this stage,  nearly  60 years down the line,  with the  Warren Report/ lone nut lie  becoming ever more  entrenched,  partly because of the  preposterous antics of certain high profile  self proclaimed  " conspiracy  theorists ", the last best  remaining chance is to forget the pointless internecine squabbling and focus on the larger picture , if Prayerman does turn out to be Oswald  then that'll be the  castle walls breached. If it isn't him, so what? What's to lose that hasn't been lost already. Decades ago.  

Or else we can all settle back into comfortable torpor,  rousing ourselves occasionally to argue once again about the  fucking  SBT,  or watch as another hustler cum fake witness, or another " expert " with an alphabet soup after their name  publishes yet another book, describing in great detail how best to  reinvent the wheel...Doyle is nothing more than a nuisance,  a very loud, very persistent nuisance ...whereas Baggins is the frontman for a relatively sophisticated  well funded propaganda operation. I don't know what the point of   Operation Harvarossa is , or what  exactly they hope to achieve..whatever it is it most certainly has absolutely fuck all to do with the JFK assassination..and  even less to do with  truth.

P.S. its great to see you posting again Stan..and Steely I should have listened to you. There's no point trying to reason with someone who is absolutely determined to make a fool of himself.

_________________
A fez! A fez! My kingdom for a fez!!
The last words of King Richard HARVEY Plantagenet III 
Bosworth Field 1485

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux
Posts : 3040
Join date : 2012-01-04

Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher. Empty Re: Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher.

Tue 07 Jun 2022, 11:19 am
Love it Alex!

Wanker tells me this about Wiegman and PM

Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher. Scree887
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux
Posts : 3040
Join date : 2012-01-04

Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher. Empty Re: Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher.

Tue 07 Jun 2022, 11:24 am
Brain dead Brian thinks Buell is still standing next to Sarah..... He moved Brian. Duh.

#payattentionbrian
avatar
Vinny
Posts : 2819
Join date : 2013-08-27

Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher. Empty Re: Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher.

Tue 07 Jun 2022, 8:21 pm
Troll
Narcissist
Ill Mannered
Paranoid

_________________
Out With Bill Shelley In Front.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux
Posts : 3040
Join date : 2012-01-04

Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher. Empty Re: Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher.

Tue 07 Jun 2022, 8:27 pm
Thats weird it made it look like Prayer Woman was replying to 'herself'

Here this is full version

Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher. Scree890
avatar
Vinny
Posts : 2819
Join date : 2013-08-27

Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher. Empty Re: Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher.

Thu 09 Jun 2022, 11:56 am
He seems to be outright lying about Greg.

Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher. 2022-010

_________________
Out With Bill Shelley In Front.
avatar
alex_wilson
Posts : 1057
Join date : 2019-04-10

Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher. Empty Re: Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher.

Fri 10 Jun 2022, 2:21 am
Those posts must have broken every irony meter this side of Timbuktu.

No amount of bluster or psuedoscientific waffle can turn , what's quite clearly ( Oswald or not) a casually dressed male with a dark,  visibly receding hairline into an obese grey haired middle aged woman. 

Then there's the small matter of  Mrs  Stanton's  own statement...

And how can anyone use the  Altgens  photo ? Seriously? For fuck sakes at least half the platform is obscured by the secret service agents in the foreground!

That's probably the most infuriatingly frustrating thing about dealing with the hardcore doppelgangers/ everything is fake brigade.

This habitual,  almost pathological shifting of the goalposts.  If a document/ photo contradicts the  fantasy in question,  then they're obviously fake..(Mention  Mrs Stanton's  statement to Brian and he'll start ranting on about how untrustworthy the FBI was...and how it habitually altered witness statements. That may, or may not be true ( to a certain extent) but in the  following sentence he'll be gloating triumphantly about the  FBI documents  that ( in his warped and jaundiced  opinion) support his preferred fantasy scenario..)

But if a document/ photo  supports( however tangentially) or can be tweaked and twisted to ( however superficially) support the chosen fantasy then its transformed into spam..

To be whipped out at every opportunity..as gleefully as Great uncle Bulgaria Butler used to whip out Lil Stonewall...( see Jimbo Baggins. How often has he produced  his " evidence " You can bet your last Hungarian Pengo  if his " evidence " contradicted his fantastical claims,  he'd be squealing  " Fake" louder than a Hobbit  trapped in a  dwarves only gay brothel...)

It's a completely illogical  ahistorical approach. That makes a total mockery of the very concept of research..
One that makes  it impossible to hold any sort of rational discussion with these characters. 

For the likes of  Brian and Butler  once they believe something it becomes a fact. When it comes to,  er research,  both labour under the misapprehension that they possess  an immutable  ex cathedra  infallibility...

Because they couldn't give a fuck about the  subject,  or the  actual facts,  or about trying to uncover what actually happened, or perhaps most damaging of all: the effect their antics have on how outsiders perceive this case. 
It's all about themselves; and some twisted concept of " winning " a fucking internet argument. Or else its about maintaining the delusion that they possess some sort of unique,  preternatural research ability.  

How often does Brian boast about his supposed skill? If you can stomach it,  step over to the 13 Inch Head Forum,  there you'll read Butler's bold proclamation: How, he, John Aloysius Spicy Beef Pot Noodle Butler , has uncovered facts that previously eluded all other researchers..

Brian, Butler  and co have created the perfect self sealing fantasy dimension for themselves. One intimately  linked to their teenage ego and their stunted grossly immature and malformed sense of self..

Unless they wake up and realise that their non expert opinions are no more and no less valid than any other  non expert opinion then they're both condemned to trudge round the same unfulfilling treadmill...condemning any poor soul who happens across their " research " to a nightmare of browbeating or almost cosmic incoherence..

_________________
A fez! A fez! My kingdom for a fez!!
The last words of King Richard HARVEY Plantagenet III 
Bosworth Field 1485

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux
Posts : 3040
Join date : 2012-01-04

Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher. Empty SHIT FOR BRIANS. no not a typo.

Sat 09 Jul 2022, 1:28 pm
MY REPLY TO SHIT-FOR-BRIANS IN BOLD:

ROKC Clown Ed LeDoux Trolls My Post To Greg Parker.

NO BRIAN, I DRAGGED YOUR ASS!
LETS SEE YOU DIFFERENTIATE THAT.

...........

May 3

EXCEPT HE DIDN'T AND (BAKER) PARKED PAST IT (ENTRANCE) AND RAN BACK TOWARD THE CORNER/DALTEX
BRIAN CLAIMS BAKER COULD HAVE DRIVEN OVER TO DALTEX, CROWD OR NOT.
WELL BRIAN. DOESNT THAT SHOOT YOU IN THE FOOT AS HE "COULDA DROVE TO THE TSBD ENTRANCE" TOO IF THATS WHERE HE WAS HEADED...

NOW BRIAN WILL RESORT TO CALLING ME A LIAR BUT CANT PROVE ANYTHING AS USUAL... BUT IM THE LIAR. HA

LeDoux is lying here and the disinfo nuts at ROKC are ignoring that Baker was witnessed running in to the Depository...

REALLY BRIAN BY WHOM... NOT BY THE MASS OF EMPLOYEES ON THE STEPS... DID CALVERY? HAHA

The only reason we are even debating this is because the research community is dumb enough to take the lunatic Greg Parker seriously and entertain his need to remove the Lunch Room Encounter because he knows it disproves Oswald as Prayer Man...

NO WE DISCUSED IT AT THOSE FORUMS YOU ARE NO LONGER A PART OF.
LIKE ADULTS.
AND
NO IT DOESNT. REMOVING THE BOGUS LUNCHROOM ENCOUNTER DOES NOT EFFECT THE ID OF PM. PM IS NOT IN A LUNCHROOM. NEITHER WAS LEE. THE WITNESSES, THE ACCUSED AND OTHERS STATEMENTS PROVIDE THAT EVIDENCE.
PS. THE ONLY MOON HOWLER IS FROM LOWER SANIBEL'S BALL SACK AND NOT FROM THE LAND DOWN UNDER.

If Baker wanted to go in to the Dal-Tex Building he would have drove his motorcycle over there, crowd or not...

BRIAN GETTING INTO OTHERS MINDS IS FRAUGHT WITH ERROR.
BAKER DID RUN PAST THE TSBD ENTRANCE. THATS ON FILM UNLIKE ANY SUPPOSED ENTRY BRIAN IS PUSHING.
BRIAN THE DARNELL FILM IS LAUGHING AT YOU.

.........................

OR IT HAPPENED AS WAS SAID TO HAVE HAPPENED.
.. IF BUELL IS TALKING TO PM AND NOT TO SARAH ON HIS LEFT HE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SAY HE COULD HAVE BEEN TALKING AND MISSED IT... RIGHT BRIAN
RIGHT THERE WHERE BAKER TRULY WOULD NEED TO PASS BETWEEN PM AND BUELL!
OUCH!
...WHILE TALKING..
HMMM DIDNT HAPPEN... OR IT HAPPENED AS WAS TOLD.

I have asked the Prayer Man people to point-out Stanton to Frazier's left in the stereoscopic combination of Altgens 6 and Wiegman...

SURE AS SOON AS YOU POINT OUT THE BUTTONS AND DRESS IN WIEGMAN... WHATS THAT? THE AREA IS TOO DARK TO SEE ... WELL SO IS THE SHADOWS IN ALTGENS.
JUST BECAUSE "YOU" CANT BELIEVE THEY ARE THERE DOESNT MAKE THEM LIARS. IN FACT ITS QUITE THE OPPOSITE.

POINT OUT ROY LEWIS OR BUELL IN ALTGENS, YOU CANT BUT SURELY YOU DONT SUGGEST THEY WERENT THERE.
OUCH!
EVERYONE ON THE STEPS IS ACCOUNTED FOR INCLUDING LEE.

Although I have asked them this for 6 years now never once in those 6 years have they been able to answer where Stanton was in that photography where she would have been very visible were she to Frazier's left...


SHE IS NEXT TO PAULINE.
POINT OUT PAULINE OVER NEXT TO PM YA WANKER.
YOU CAN NOT.
ALSO:
DELUDED WANKER,
FRAZIER HAS MOVED FORWARD IN DARNELL AND SHELLEY/LOVELADY ARE GONE. PM IS IN SAME PLACE. ALONE IN CORNER. NEVER WITH PAULINE OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER.
FRAZIER IS STANDING UP AT THE RAILING AFTER SHOOTING.
HE WASNT JOINED AT THE HIP TO STANTON OR ANYONE ELSE.

SHOW US FRAZIER IN ALTGENS6 YA WANKER.
YOU CAN NOT.

The reason LeDoux cannot point-out Stanton to Frazier's left in Altgens is because she is Prayer Man and is to Frazier's right as Lovelady made more than clear...The ROKC members are idiots because Kamp lied and tried to place Stanton down the steps in two different places...

DELUDED WANKER,
YOU CANT POINT OUT FRAZIER LET ALONE SARAH OR PAULINE SAUNDERS IN ALTGENS.
STOP ASKING FOR SNOW IN JULY YA PUTZ.

PM IS ALONE AND IS THERE BEFORE FRAZIER MOVES FORWARD...
FRAZIER TOLD LOVELADY TO MOVE OVER WHERE NO ONE WAS TO GET A BETTER VIEW... WHY NO MENTION BY FRAZIER OF HER BEING THERE...?? WE KNOW WHY BECAUSE AS FRAZIER MAINTAINED SARAH WAS TO HIS LEFT WITH PAULINE.

When I pointed-out that this refuted Stanton being to Frazier's left because Kamp was placing her down the steps - even though all the witnesses said she was on the landing platform - they stayed moronically mute...

YOU REFUTED NOTHING AND HAVE NO VALUE IN YOUR CLAIM.

Molina is the person standing in front of Gloria Calvery on the stairs in Darnell...

HOW SO?

THATS FANTASTIC BUT COMPLETELY UNTRUE AND ARE YOU "you are just making this crap up off the top of your head as you go along...?" WELL BRIAN?


You can see Molina's bald pate and head-shape in the clearest versions...Molina said in testimony that he drifted to that side of the entry and there you see him...

WHEN BRIAN 10 SECONDS AFTER?
TWENTY.
2 MINUTES... WHEN DID MOLINA DRIFT.

Lovelady is going up the Elm St extension with Shelley according to Kamp (this is correct)...

OF COURSE ITS CORRECT.
SEE MY ANALYSIS.


The man in front of Calvery is Molina...To this day the Prayer Man liars have yet to admit it is Calvery on the steps even though you can plainly see her plaid skirt and short sweater and Carol Reed next to her...James Gordon has no problem with this nut LeDoux and his Education Forum membership...ROKC is in outright contempt of photographic evidence...

SO BRIAN CAN YOU TELL US CALVERY'S SKIN TONE... PM IS WHITE.


Molina heads with his back turned towards the steps towards the Knoll at the exact time Baker heads up and in to the Depository...

SORRY CHAP BUT THERE IS NO "BAKER HEADS UP AND IN"
THERE IS FILM OF BAKER GOING PAST THE ENTRANCE AND NOT HEADING AT ALL TOWARDS THE TSBD ENTRANCE.

Since Molina has his back turned and is not in any position to see Baker enter the Depository he does not witness Baker entering...

AGAIN WHEN DID MOLINA LEAVE THE STEPS

Meanwhile Truly is outside on Elm St and sees Baker enter...

TRULY WATCHED BAKER RUN PAST HIM AND TOWARDS THE CORNER OF HOUSTON AND ELM IN ACCORDANCE WITH BAKERS NOT KNOWING WHICH BUILDING THE PIGEONS FLEW FROM.

Truly is in front of Molina and Molina sees him head in to the Depository...

FANTASY BY BRIAN.


Pauline Sanders is just to the east of the glass door...

WITH HER COWORKER SHE STOOD WITH DURING THE PARADE SARAH STANTON

She sees Baker enter...

"UNSUBSTANTIATED."
WELL BRIAN SHE HAD TO CALL AND TALK TO MRS REID WHOM TOLD HER TRULY WAS IN THE LUNCHROOM WITH LEE WHEN THE OFFICER RAN IN.

SO YOURE SHIT OUTTA LUCK AS IT IS UNSUBSTANTIATED BY SAUNDERS IF TRULY RAN IN WITH BAKER
AND AS IT STANDS SHE DID NOT SEE TRULY ENTER OR SHE WOULDNT HAVE AGREED HE WAS IN THE LUNCHROOM.


Bullshit Ed...It comes right from the testimony and witnessing...You just don't want to admit it explains why Molina never saw Baker run in because his back was turned...

WHAT TESTIMONY.
PAULINES?
AH NO
YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.
AS CE 1434 IS THE 11/24 FBI interview of Pauline E. Sanders!
AND SHE NEVER MENTIONED TRULY ONLY A WHITE HELMETED POLICEMAN.



Adams probably doesn't hear Truly shout for the elevator because she and Styles ducked out of the door just at the base of the stairs and out on to the loading dock...

WAIT I THOUGHT YOU HAD TRULY BAKER STORMING THE CASTLE....HERE TWO GIRLS IN HEELS BEAT THEM OUT.
MORE REVISIONS NEEDED BRIAN

BRIAN WHY DONT YOU DON YOUR STANTON WIG AND HEELS AND DO A TIME TRIAL.

I think Adams & Styles followed the faster scenario and got out just ahead of Baker & Truly...OR they passed by the 2nd floor Lunch Room when Baker & Truly were inside...Baker pursued Oswald in to the Lunch Room because he saw him standing flat-footed and stationary in the door window looking at out the stairs...

WE DONT NEED OR WANT ANY OF YOUR THOUGHTS AS THEYVE BEEN WORTHLESS AS CAN BE. YOUVE ONLY STRENGTHENED OUR EVIDENCE.



.............................................................
OR LEE WENT TO GET A SODA FROM THE SECOND FLOOR LUNCHROOM.
AND HOW THE FUK WOULD JACK KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON IN THE SFLR IF HE'S IN THE DOMINO ROOM.
HE IS TELLING A STORY.
HE CANT BE CORROBORATED ON HIS LUNCH EATING LOCALE.
BESIDES HE MUST HAVE SWALLOWED IT WHOLE AND WENT BACK TO WORK UP ON 6TH FLOOR FOR HIM TO BE BACK UPSTAIRS GETTING STOCK.



That's a good question and you might try actually credibly answering it instead of ROKC trolling...

SAID SOMEONE GETTING DRAGGED!

If you were a credible researcher instead of crazy ROKC troll you would realize Dougherty lied to Toff when he said he saw Oswald in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room on the way down to lunch...

TRY AND KEEP UP BRIAN.
I SAID HE COULD HAVE GOTTEN HIS COKE WHEN DOUGHERTY WAS IN THE SFLR. AND ASKED HOW HE WOULD KNOW WHATS GOING ON IN SFLR IF HES IN THE DOMINO ROOM. I ASKED IT BUT YOU IGNORED IT.

Doughtery said he went down to lunch at 12 noon and therefore he could not have seen Oswald then...


WHY NOT, WHEN DID LEE GET HIS SODA IF NOT AT THAT TIME

That means Dougherty saw Oswald another way and it was probably close to Carolyn Arnold's witnessing that was at 12:25 when we know Oswald was in there...

LEE DID NOT MENTION JACK.
UNLIKELY JACK WAS IN DOMINO ROOM WITH LEE. NOT IMPOSSIBLE BUT SEEMS HE'D HAVE JACK AS AN ALBI ELEMENT.

You ROKC evidence-confusers are not going to get away with your crap on my watch...

YOU SWITCH WATCHES MORE THAN TIMEX SO GET BENT FOOL.
YOURE IN CHARGE OF YOUR MOMS BASEMENT NOTHING MORE.

For all we know Oswald ducked down to the Domino Room and told Dougherty he intended to go back in to the Break Room just like he told Stanton...


FOR ALL WE KNOW YOURE A GURL WITH A GUYS WIG ON.

And Dougherty saw Oswald proceed to do that very thing...

GET A SODA?

I have to imagine Dougherty told this same account to the FBI and they buried it and forced him in to the obviously coached script he gave to the Commission...

OH YOUR IMAGINATION.... GREAT.
..........


OR THATS WHEN DOUGHERTY WENT DOWN TO EAT LUNCH AT 12:30
HE TAKES 15 MINUTES FOR LUNCH.


You are too dumb and trollish to realize that even if that scenario you are obviously pulling out of your ass were true it would have Dougherty seeing Oswald in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room around the time Carolyn Arnold did (talk about stupid)...

JACK ASS YOU PULL SHIT OUT OF CONTEXT LIKE THE INDIANA CHICKEN MAN VON PEIN.
PULL YOUR HEAD OUT YOUR ASS AND TAKE A BREATH.

FIRST FLOOR ENTRANCE NOT SFLR... NO WATER IN SFLR


They had to fill the tea and coffee pots seen in photos of the 2nd Floor Lunch Room somewhere...

WATERCOOLER AND WOMENS BATHROOM.... ITS BEEN ESTABLISHED JACK ASS, THAT IS WHERE THE WATER IS.
LADIES FILLED THEM THERE AND BATHROOM SINK.

Where do you have them filing them?...From the toilets?...

NOT AFTER YOU DRINK FROM THEM!


JFK researchers never asked any employees about the water source for the 2nd Floor Lunch Room...


WRONG! YOUR GOING TO GET DRAGGED ON THIS TOO IF YOU KEEP POSTING IT.

I think there was a tap in there or a smaller one just outside of view in the hallway...

WRONG! SHOW US THE SPIGOT OR TAP IN THE HALL ..THE TAP WAS THE WATER COOLER PEA BRAIN. TAP THAT.




OH SO ITS GREGS EXCUSES NOT PIPERS OR WEST'S FOR SAYING IT HAPPENED DIFFERENTLY. GOTCHA.


LeDoux's incoherent answer makes no sincere attempt to answer the fact both Piper and West saw Truly running in with Baker...


PIPER AND WEST SAID THAT?
WHERE?
TO QUOTE PIPER "someone came in the building, and I looked up and it was the bossman and a policeman or someone."
PIPER SAW TRULY WITH SOMEONE BUT WASNT A HELMETED OFFICER
"BALL. You mentioned you saw Truly?
Mr. PIPER. I don’t know whether it was a policeman or FBI or who it was, but another fellow was with him."
HARDLY SUBSTANTIATED IT WAS BAKER AND IN FACT DISCOUNTS IT WAS BAKER.

Add Garner and Williams on the far side and you get confirmation of the Lunch Room Encounter...

NO. NO IT DOESNT. GARNER WAS UPSTAIRS ON 4TH FLOOR AND SAW ADAMS-STYLES GO DOWN THE BACK STAIRS THEN LATER BAKER-TRULY CAME UP.
WILLIAMS WAS UPSTAIRS ON 5TH FLOOR BUT DESCENDED TO 4TH AND MENTIONED NOTHING ABOUT HEARING ANYTHING ON FLOOR ABOVE HIM TO ANYONE THERE.
THEY DISPROVE YOUR RAMBLING INCOHERENT DIATRIBE. GREG OR I DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING BUT SHOW YOURE IGNORANCE OR YOUR POSTING CONTRARY TO ROKC AND NOT DUE TO BETTER EVIDENCE.
NO ITS DUE TO YOUR SELF-GRANDEUR GETTING AHEAD OF YOU.

You can't deny their bracketing of the timing...

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BRIAN.
THEY DISPROVE A LUNCHROOM ENCOUNTER.
................



PERFECT SYNCH?
WAIT YOU HAD ADAMS OUTSIDE BEFORE TRULY BAKER HAD MADE IT IN.
WOW!


I never said that

ITS IN YOUR WORDS BRIAN.
THAT IS YOUR TIMING AND ITS A WALKING NON SEQIUTUR ...
BUT OF COURSE YOU'LL CLAIM IM PUTTING WORDS IN YOUR MOUTH.

and you are putting words in my mouth to avoid giving an honest answer to the framing of the timing of Piper, West, Garner, and Williams - who all prove the Lunch Room Encounter was real...You guys are just in trollish denial...

LEE WAS IN THE LUNCHROOM.
HE WENT AND GOT A SODA TO HAVE WITH HIS LUNCH DOWNSTAIRS.
LEE WOULD BE SEEN BY DOUGHERTY WHEN LEE WAS IN THE SFLR GETING HIS COKE.
YOU PERHAPS PUT TOO MUCH INTO DOUGHERTY'S TIMING FOR HIS LUNCH.
COULD BE TRUE COULD BE MISREMEMBERED.
WASNT JACK BAD WITH TIMES....YES HE WAS.

YET IF HE SAW LEE THEN HIS LUNCH COINCIDED WITH LEES AND IF NOT WHY IS JACK IN THE SFLR???
LEE SAW NORMAN AND JUNIOR DOWNSTAIRS AS THEY WERE GOING UPSTAIRS AND DOUGHERTY WAS UPSTAIRS HAVING GONE BACK TO WORK.
THOSE ARE THE TIME LIMITS BRIAN.
THEY DONT HELP YOUR SCENARIO

Garner's and Bonnie Ray's witnessings force Baker & Truly to have done everything they said they did prior to it...

NO. BAKER AND TRULY LIED AND YOU SUPPORT LIES.
WHATEV THAT MAKES YOU.
GARNER DISPROVED THE SFLR ENCOUNTER AMONG OTHERS.
DOES THAT PROVE PM IS LEE?
NO.
IT DOES PROVE THE COPS LIED ABOUT LEE'S ALIBI AND THE LACK OF CURIOSITY BY WC AS TO WHOM WAS THE UNIDENTIFIED PERSON ON THOSE STEPS IS QUITE TELLING.


You ROKC trolls are childish and when you get to evidence you can't refute you accuse the witnesses of lying...

SAID THE GROWN MAN LIVING WITH HIS MOTHER AND TAKING HIS DEAD FATHERS PLACE. ICKY.
YOURS IS A SHOTGUN APPROACH WHERE A SCALPEL IS NEEDED.

CALLING PEOPLE LIARS? JACCUSE!

You have done great harm to credible JFK research that Gordon seems to have no problem with...

YOUVE BEEN BANNED NOT BECAUSE YOUR AN ASSHOLE AND A FUCKING RETARD BUT BECAUSE YOUR SKILLS AND RESEARCH SUCK AND SMALL CHILDREN LAUGH AT YOU.

When I point-out that there were many other witnesses to Williams running down to the 4th floor windows you ignore it...

YES EVERYONE ON 4TH FLOOR SAW HIM.
SO WHAT BRIAN. WHAT DOES TEA IN CHINA HAVE TO DO WITH LEE NOT BEING ANYWHERE BUT WHERE HE WAS ACTUALLY SEEN ... 1ST FLOOR.

He can't be lying if others witnessed it...

WITNESS WHAT?
HIS NOT SEEING TRULY...
HIS TESTIMONY OF BEING ON 5TH AND SEEING A HELMETED OFFICER GET ON THE EAST ELEVATOR?
GARNER GOT YOUR TONGUE?

Credible moderation with not let you get away with not answering that...

YOUVE BEEN BANNED BY EVERY FORUM.
PLEASE SHUT YOUR TRAP.
CREDIBLE RESEARCH DOESNT NEED MODERATION.
....



ARE YOU CLAIMING LEE KNEW WHAT FRAIZER WAS EATING IN THE BASEMENT?
LEE KNEW WHAT HE HAD BROUGHT TO LUNCH IN A SACK IT WAS APPLE AND CHEESE SANDWICH.
DID LINNIE TESTIFY TO MAKING THAT LUNCH FOR JUST BUELL OR DID SHE OFFER THE POOR LEE ONE ALSO?


Oswald told Fritz he had a cheese sandwich and apple...

SO WHAT. I JUST SAID THAT.
PARROT.

You are lying in public Ed and coming up well short on credible answers...The cheese sandwich and apple that Frazier was told about puts an end to your lies that the Lunch Room Encounter did not happen...

AGAIN WITH THE LYING BRIAN...
LEE HAD LUNCH.
HE ATE IN THE DOMINO ROOM WITH A COKE HE GOT TO HAVE WITH HIS LUNCH.
HE DID NOT GO OUT AND GET A CHEESE SANDWICH AND APPLE HE BROUGHT THEM FROM RUTHS,
YA DELUDED TWIT.

It was obviously the same thing Carolyn Arnold saw when she said Oswald was eating lunch...

OH AND GETTING WATER FROM WHERE?
THAT NON EXISTANT SINK?
THAT FALSE FAUCET YOU CLAIM EXISTS HIDDEN IN A DARK CORNER... HMMM HYPOCRITE MUCH.

WOMEN AND MEN OF THE TSBD OFFICES WENT TO THE COOLER IN THE HALL FOR DRINKING WATER.
SHOW ME A GLASS OR WATER IN THE SFLR... YOU CAN NOT AND WONT EVER BECAUSE SHE GOT A DRINK OF COLD WATER FROM THE WATER FOUNTAINS CHILLER.

YOU HAVE SPIGOTS AND TAPS IN HALLWAYS WHICH IS FALSE.

SINKS AND FAUCETS IN THE SFLR WHICH IS FALSE.

YOU CANT SHOW A SINGLE GLASS FOR "WATER"
AND THAT IS CREDIBLE BRIAN!
BANK ON IT.
..........

Credible researchers would realize Yates was for real because he passed his lie detector test (something that would never be possible with a gay cruiser)

DID HE PASS BECAUSE HE WAS A GAY CRUISER AS THEY KNOW HOW TO TIGHTEN UP THEIR BUTT CHEEKS TO FOOL THE TEST?

HOW ELSE DID YOU FOOL THE TEST BRIAN?

You're trolling Ed and making no attempt to answer a credible point that refutes you...1) Yates would not have missed Crafard's missing front teeth...

I NEVER SAID A WORD ABOUT YATES NOR CRAFORD/CRAFARD. YOU'RE MENTAL.
YOU THROW CRAP AT THE WALL TO SEE WHAT STICKS...SO FAR ITS ALL SLID OFF.

BTW YOU ARE YATES, OR DID YOU FORGET?

2) Yates passed a lie detector test saying the man looked just like Oswald...3) The gun was probably delivered to the Depository by the man Yates dropped off...Parker uses Crafard as a get out of evidence card on everything...

YATES IS NOT PERTINENT U JACKASS.
HE WAS AS DELUDED AS YOU.
IF HE PASSED ITS BECAUSE HE, LIKE YOU, BELIEVED HIS OWN BULLSHIT.

but mostly by what FBI did to him...FBI doesn't murder people with false commitment unless they witnessed something dangerously real...

YOU BETTER RING THE PRESSES AND GET THAT ON THE FRONT PAGE!
DOYLE BACKS INSANE MAN, OR VICE VERSA.


You are trolling and avoiding answering a valid point...

YOU'RE BEING DRAGGED.

FBI murdered Yates in an institution...They don't usually do that unless the person witnessed something dangerous...

YATES YATES YATES, FECK OFF!
..........


WHAT DAY. THE DAY MISREMBERED.


Probably the 20th...Harvey was at work at that time and you are conspicuously avoiding giving an honest answer to that...

HARVEY WAS LEE AND VICE VERSA.
ONE PERSON.
YOU NERDS NEEDED TWO LEES AND THREE MARGUERITES TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING.... NOW THAT IS CHILDISH.
..........

SARAH STANTON WILL NEVER BE A 5 FOOT 9 INCH MAN WITH DARK HAIR.


I agree...As does my proof that Prayer Man is Sarah's exact 5 foot 4 height in comparison to Frazier...

SURE IF YOUR FRAZIER IS 5' 9"
LAUGHABLE.


Still waiting for you trolls to show Stanton to Frazier's left in Altgens...Banning people is not a credible answer to this...

YOURE GETTING DRAGGED MATE... ENJOY THE RIDE.
.......

SARAH WAS 300 POUNDS 5 FOOT 2 AND HAD GREY HAIR.

BRIAN CANT ADMIT THESE ARE INCOMPATIBLE.
BRIAN CANT RISE TO THE FETZER LEVEL.

You can't answer the superior operative argument that we know Sarah was on the front steps landing platform...

SARAH ANSWERED ALREADY SHE WAS NEXT TO PAULINE SAUNDERS.
PERIOD.

If she was that heavy then you should not have any trouble showing her...

I HAVE SHOWN LEE IS PM.
THATS WHAT MATTERS TROLL PUNK.

I have crushed and refuted you here Ed...

DELUDED WANKER.
PM IS LEE AND YOU'RE A FOOL.
YOU'VE SHOWN NADA, NOR PROVED A THING BUT DISPLAYED A MENTAL REJECTS ATTEMPT AT JFK ASSASSINATION RESEARCH.
BRAVO!

This discussion belongs on the Education and ROKC Forums where the research community can see once and for all that Prayer Man has been verifiably proven to be Sarah Stanton and that the pro-Prayer Man arguments are completely undefensible trash...And that the Lunch Room Encounter is proven to be real...

YOU'RE A BANNED MEMBER.
WISH IN ONE HAND.

Remember - The members of the Education Forum still back Prayer Man being Oswald despite this evidence and DiEugenio continues to give public recommendation to what is an obvious troll farm whose purpose is disrupting credible discussion...

DONT FORGET YOU ARE A WANKER AND OR A FOOL I COULD CARE LESS PAL.
JEALOUSY AND HATE IS ALL YOU HAVE AND EVER WILL.
SAY HI TO UR MOMMY FOR ME BRIAN!

#payattentionbrian
avatar
Vinny
Posts : 2819
Join date : 2013-08-27

Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher. Empty Re: Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher.

Sat 09 Jul 2022, 7:36 pm
Quite a punch, Ed. Off course he will still pretend that he is correct and you are wrong.

_________________
Out With Bill Shelley In Front.
avatar
barto
Posts : 3251
Join date : 2015-07-21
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher. Empty Re: Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher.

Sat 09 Jul 2022, 9:31 pm
This is what delusional narcissists do Vinny.
Brian Doyle is a full blown nutcase.

_________________
Prayer Man Website.     Prayer Man On FB.     Prayer Man On Twitter.     Prayer Man On YouTube
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 7715
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 64
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher. Empty Re: Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher.

Sun 10 Jul 2022, 11:21 am
Jeese, I've been laid up in bed missing all of this....

But Brian needn't worry. Well on the road to recovery. 

I guess I should contact Mr Kingsbury and set him straight.  

No, I never conceived Prayer Man.  Entirely Sean.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
avatar
Vinny
Posts : 2819
Join date : 2013-08-27

Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher. Empty Re: Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher.

Sun 10 Jul 2022, 6:36 pm
Get well soon, Greg.

_________________
Out With Bill Shelley In Front.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux
Posts : 3040
Join date : 2012-01-04

Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher. Empty Re: Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher.

Mon 11 Jul 2022, 7:40 am
> > On Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 12:48:46 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
Ignore the thread title...Serious response to Ed LeDoux who posted the below to me on the ROKC forum:

"Pay attention Brian. NBC will laugh at Oliver Stone and Rob Wilson same as Im laughing at you Brian.
Sure just have Rob run over to their NBC vault and start ripping films for us.... of course why didnt we think of this... FFS I called him and asked if he had the films or copies etc .. Ixtalan was a bust.
They dont have original frames of the steps. Only what was used in the films is what they could acquire or license.
They licence the same garbage NBC offers from a 3/4" tape, and that aint no originals of Darnell /Wiegman.
My conversations with NBC UNIVERSAL CLIPS made one thing clear when they said THE POWERS THAT BE WILL NOT ALLOW ACCESS TO THAT FILM!
Whoa! Even with gifts, persistence and charm I was denied even the opportunity to fund a 4K scan for NBC of the Original. My generous offer to scan and preserve the film at my cost and using the vendor of their choice was denied. At this point I would be grateful of anyone whom can buy beg borrow or steal the original.
Even Brian.
Oh by the way Brian, I licensed the film from NBC.
Same as Oliver Stone or Rob Wilson would through their company Ixtalan.
Not all is a loss.
I have 5k scan of Wiegman.
Though not first or second generation it made the images twice as clear. The folks on the steps and sidewalk pop. Prayer Man is Lee not a 300 pound grey haired lady. Please pay attention Brian ... you're wrong and have been proven so.
All available frames show LEE HARVEY OSWALD.
This matches his alibi that was hidden and suppressed.
Pay attention Brian."
ED

BRIAN SAYS:

In one of his e-mails to me Wilson explained that NBC makes the scans they send you from High Definition scans of the original Wiegman and Darnell films...Wilson told me that what NBC does is go to their original filmstock and make the best high quality scans from it and those scans are what you see in their offered selections...Wilson told me the scanning you are offering to do has already been done when NBC made those copies of their available filmstock and placed them in their archived selection...

YOU DON'T STATE WHEN.
WHEN WAS A SCAN DONE OF THE ORIGINAL
AND BY WHOM?
WHY ISNT THE NBC PREVIEW OF THE FILM IN 4K
NBC OFFERS A PRORES FORMAT OF A SCAN THAT WAS DONE FOR A "MASTER COPY" ALL DUPES COME FROM THAT MASTER.
THE ARCHIVES DO NOT ALLOW ACCESS TO ORIGINALS IF THERE IS A MASTER COPY.
PERIOD.


Wilson was trying to say that you don't have to go and get the scans made at a photo lab because NBC has already done that and what you order from them is those scans...

NBC OFFERS NO 4K SCAN OF THE FILM.


DiEugenio confused that with Wilson telling me it was impossible to get the films...

YES, YOU CANT ACCESS THE ORIGINAL.

What Wilson was actually telling me is we didn't need to get those scans made because NBC already made them...

LOW QUALITY SCAN DONE MANY YEARS AGO AND ON A TAPE. NBC USES A TAPE TO TRANSFER TO DIGITAL THEN THAT INTRODUCES ARTIFACTS AND ANOMALIES.
WE WANT A 4K OR 8K DOUBLE SCAN FROM THE CELLULOID. NOTHING INTRODUCED AND ONLY RAW IMAGES.

He then went on to say he has dealt with NBC often in obtaining film clips

SO HAVE I AND I ASKED THE POWERS THAT BE... YOUR SECOND HAND WILSON INFO HASNT OFFERED ANYTHING BUT OPINIONS.


and was familiar with the process and could do so with the Prayer Man frames if ordered...

AGAIN WISH IN ONE HAND.
YOULL NEVER GET BETTER IMAGES FROM NBC BY ORDERING THE VHS VERSION IN A HQ BOX.

You are mischaracterizing what happened here and Wilson never said he was going to run over and get the films...

IM NOT AND OF COURSE HE WONT AND CAN NOT.
YOU MISCHARACTERIZE THE RESULTS.

I do not know what exactly NBC offers because I haven't seen it or had a professional evaluate what they actually send you and explain it to me like Wilson...

BUT YOU DID GET A PROFESSIONALS EVALUATION.
MINE.

Your attempt to obtain and scan the original is the right thing to do because it will give the best scan...Gilbride and myself attempted to access the UCLA Film department and they made some serious attempts for us...They actually located the original in a Queens, New York library in the 1970's and early 80's and it probably could have been accessed then...It then ended-up back at NBC corporate in Los Angeles and got sucked in to legal possession and inaccessibility...

SO YOU GOT NOTHING?
ZIP. NADA. 
GEE SURPRISE AS BART AND I ALREADY DID THAT UCLA ROAD BACK IN 2016-17


Wilson said they will never allow the original to be accessed or scanned because they consider the present digitized scans to be the best copies and what they offer...

WRONG AS THERE IS ONLY AN ANALOG 3/4" TAPE WHICH THEY DIGITIZE INTO PRORES 422 HQ.
HENCE WILSON SAYING ITS HIGH QUALITY AND DIGITAL.
ITS REALLY NEITHER.
ITS ANALOG FROM FILM TO DIGITAL.... NOT EXACTLY A 4K SCAN NOW IS IT BRIAN.

I told Gilbride, Simpich, and DiEugenio that it should be investigated if the ARRB has a reactivation clause where its legal powers can be invoked and NBC can be forced under ARRB law and Congressional order to allow the films to be scanned under an approved qualified photo lab where NBC can be guaranteed that its property will be safely handled...

WAIT YOU JUST GOT THROUGH TELLING US WILSON SAID ITS ALREADY BEEN DONE.... REALLY BRIAN?

I mean what is such a big deal about NBC allowing its films to be scanned...

THESE FILMS SHOW LEE ON THE STEPS ...DUH.
NBC SAYS LEE WAS UPSTAIRS AND KNOWS IT WITHHELD EVIDENCE EXCULPATORY AND IN ESSENCE NBC IS GUILTY.

NBC could even be compensated if the clause allowed it..
I OFFERED CASH. SAID FOR THEM TO NAME THEIR PRICE.... THEY DID NOT BITE.

.Also - The 6th Floor Museum probably has a good first generation copy that could be used as a next-best source...

OH THE GARY MACK 4K SCAN... SURE ASK MEGAN.

That 1st generation copy is important because it will show that the 3/4 inch tape LeDoux scoffs at is pretty accurate and does show Prayer Man's female features adequately enough...

GO GET IT CHAP! THEN DONT TOUCH IT AND SEND A CC'D COPY TO BART.  

I don't know what LeDoux has because I haven't seen it...I do know that Chris Davidson applied a digital enhancement process to the currently-existing images of Prayer Man gotten from the Discovery documentary he sourced them from...The footage in that documentary is of clear enough quality that it credibly shows what is seen in the original Wiegman film...


ALL GOOD FOR SOME RESEARCH PURPOSES BUT STILL NOT A RAW SCAN FROM ORIGINAL

Because dysfunction exists in the current JFK research world due to paralyzing factions obstructing cooperation LeDoux does not cooperate with Davidson and allow him to apply that same enhancement process to the scans he managed to get...

WE ARE WAITING FOR THE DATA FROM THOSE DAVIDSON GIFS IMAGES SINCE THEY WERE COBBLED TOGETHER SOMEHOW

There is a scientific purpose to this because if Davidson is able to get the same female face to appear in LeDoux's scan it is proof that it is scientifically replicable and therefore valid...

THERE WAS NO FEMALE FACE THAT IS AN CREATION GIF IMAGE NOT ANYTHING WIEGMAN OR DARNELL INDIVIDUALLY FILMED

LeDoux is regressing and avoiding the obvious here...

BUDDY YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE ORIGINALS SO THAT IS THE BALL GAME...YOUR OUT.

I guarantee you that if someone somehow managed to get the NBC original and make a good scan that it would show pretty much the same thing as Davidson and would not be much different...

GEE ITS ONLY BEEN 50 YEARS AND THE BEST IMAGES SHOW A THIN WHITE MALE WITH SMOOTH DARK RECEEDING HAIR A WORK SHIRT AMAZINGLY SIMILAR TO LEES ARREST SHIRT AND WHAT APPEARS TO BE WHITE TSHIRT.


The Prayer Man people have hijacked this subject and they are saying we need a better scan because they are trying to avoid the fact that we already have enough evidence in the presently-existing images to prove Prayer Man is Stanton...

WE HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE AND HAVE PROVEN BEYOND A DOUBT THAT LEE IS PM.
THE NOTES
THE DOCUMENTS
THE IDENTIFICATIONS
ALL POINT TO ONE MAN.
LEE HARVEY OSWALD WHOM WAS RAILROADED.

They are deluding themselves that they don't see the clearly-female face in Davidson

FAKE GIF!

or that its chubby cheeks aren't those of Sarah Stanton...

THIN ARMED DARK HAIRED MAN NAMED LEE
NOT THICK ARMED GREY HAIRED SARAH

They are pretending that Darnell doesn't show a photogrammetrically-provable obese forearm and hand that has to be that of the obese Stanton...Or that we don't see Stanton's 5 foot 4 height on Prayer Man...

IT SHOWS NEITHER.

For 6 years now I have been asking the Prayer Man cult members to please show Sarah Stanton to Frazier's left in Altgens-6 or Wiegman...

WHERE MATE? IN THE SHADOWS ... FIRST SHOW US FRAZIER IN THE IMAGE AND FILM.
ARE YOU SELLING ICE TO ESKIMOS?

Wiegman was taken at the same time as Altgens only from a 90 degree stereoscopic perspective where you can see the hidden areas in Altgens...

HUH?

Any viewing of Altgens in concert with Wiegman shows beyond a doubt that Stanton is provably NOT to Frazier's left on the front steps landing platform...

YOUR CONFUSING DARNELL WITH SEEING FRAZIER IN WIEGMAN OR ALTGENS FOR THAT MATTER

DELUDED DOYLE PLEASE PULL YOUR HEAD OUT AND SHOW US FRAZIER IN ALTGENS 6.
CRAZY FOOL WE HAVE AN LABELED VERSION SO YOU WONT...ERR MIGHT NOT GET CONFUSED


The Prayer Man people have been showing videos and claiming Stanton was to Frazier's left in the imagery...However the conclusive imagery that shows that area to Frazier's left proves beyond a doubt that Stanton is not there...Since Frazier said he was talking to Stanton during the time seen in Darnell, and we have proven Stanton is not to Frazier's left, that means Prayer Man has to be Stanton because there is no other place she could be...For 6 years I have been pointing-out this conclusive proof and I have yet to get any attempt at a serious answer from the Prayer Man people...Remember, Prayer Man is the same person Davidson showed a female face on in Wiegman...

Please Mr LeDoux...Since you have such a clear 5K image of Wiegman you shouldn't find it difficult to end the issue and show us Sarah Stanton to Frazier's left like you are claiming...

BRIAN, BOTH FRAZIER AND PAULINE CLAIMED SARAH WAS THERE, I DONT HAVE TO ... YOU ARE CLAIMING SOMETHING CONTRARY AND UNSUPPORTED.

PLEASE FIRST SUPPORT YOUR ARGUMENT AND SHOW FRAZIER IN ALTGENS6

Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher. Scree944


Last edited by Ed.Ledoux on Mon 11 Jul 2022, 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux
Posts : 3040
Join date : 2012-01-04

Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher. Empty Re: Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher.

Mon 11 Jul 2022, 9:15 am
May 3, 2022 at 12:48:46 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
LeDoux wrote a post to me on ROKC that said he has 5K images of the Wiegman Film that were sent to him by NBC...

IDIOT.
I DID NOT SAY NBC SENT IT.

RE-READ. GET SOME COMPREHENSION.
NBC HAD SHIT FOR WIEGMAN AS I JUST GOT THROUGH DRILLING INTO YOUR PEA BRAIN... AND I GOT A 5K SCAN ELSEWHERE MORON... IF NBC HAS LOW RES WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THEY OFFERED ME 5K.
THATS JUST IGNORANT BRIAN.
BEYOND STUPID.
AND WHY THE FUK WOULD WE OFFER YOU IT.
PAY ME LIKE I PAID.
SEND ME $1000 IN UNMARKED HUNDREDS AND I'LL SHARE IT. OTHERWISE GO FUK YOURSELF YA CHEAP ASSED MOMMAS BOY LIVING IN HER BASEMENT.
MAN UP!
WHATS A MATTER SISSY BOY,,
ISNT WILSON SHARING HIS LICENSED FILM CLIPS WITH YOU FOR FREE???

BTW YOU ARE NOT ANY PART OF ANY JFK RESEARCH WANK SPLAT, AND THAT IS READILY APPARENT YOU TROLL.
TROLLING < = RESEARCH


I responded that he should therefore have no problem showing us Sarah Stanton to Frazier's left...

Predictably LeDoux ignored that challenge and did not respond...

YOU SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM SHOWING PAULINE AND FRAZIER OR ROY LEWIS IN THE BACK ROW IN YOUR COPY OF ALTGENS 6 OR BEST WIEGMAN FRAME THAT YOU USED TO 'STUDY' AND BASED YOUR 'RESEARCH' (hehe) AND CLAIMS ON.


Whether LeDoux and the assholes at ROKC like it or not that proves that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...

PROVES YOU DONT KNOW SARAH FROM ADAM OR EVE YA TWIT.

The Prayer Man idiots at ROKC have been saying Stanton is to Frazier's left on the landing platform...

SORRY BUT FRAZIER AND PAULINE PLACE SARAH STANTON TO THE EAST SIDE.
I AGREE WITH THEM AS THEY WERE THERE.
PM IS ALONE NOT BESIDE EITHER.
RULES OUT STANTON AS PM.

If she were then LeDoux should have no trouble showing her there in the 5K Wiegman frames he says he has that show everything to Frazier's left in good view...

IDIOT PLEASE, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WIEGMAN THAT IS PAINFULLY OBVIOUS.
SARAH IS NOT LEE.
NEVER WILL SHE BE PM.
LEE HAS DARK RECEEDING HAIR AS SEEN IN DARNELL.
SARAH WAS SHORT FAT 300 POUND GREY HAIRED NOT DARK HAIRED, FAT ARMED LADY.

YOU CAN NOT OVERCOME ANY OF THESE.
YOUR ARGUEMENT IS DOA.

YOU RESORTED TO SAYING THE CAMERA OR FILM CHANGED THE HAIR COLOR IN THE SHADOWS... FER FUKS SAKE MAN YOURE ALL OVER THE BOARD. 

LeDoux and the Prayer Man people are liars because they know I have them by the balls with this and it proves Prayer Man is Stanton and that is why they try to get away with ignoring it like the booby hacks they are...

FILTHY LYING WHORE BRIAN CAN GET SWALLOWED BY THE GULF OF MEXICO TOMORROW AND JFK REASEARCH WILL NOT BAT AN EYE.
PM WAS NOT AND WILL NEVER BE A GREY HAIRED OBESE WOMAN 5 FOOT 2 INCHES SHORT.
YOU ARE DELUSIONAL AND NEED HELP.

WHAT WAS YOUR NEED FOR A HEAD SPECIALIST WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER BRIAN?

PERHAPS REVISITING THAT MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL IS ADVISED.

This proves that the current JFK internet researchers are frauds who talk a big talk but then use that pathetic piece of shit Gordon to get rid of those who successfully disprove them with bully banning and persecution while the rest of the assholes look on and say nothing...

WHERES YOUR SCANS AND BLOODY EVIDENCE.
YOUR OPINIONS MEAN SHAT SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN MOPPED AND DRAGGED FOR YEARS ON YOUR LOUSY SKILLS AND LUDICROUS IDEAS.
A TERRIBLE COMBINATION.

SIMPLE, SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE ABOUT ME AND ROKC...
GO AWAY AND YOU WONT GET DRAGGED.

Or even worse troll you like that idiot Healy...LeDoux's inability to produce Stanton to Frazier's left is proof that Stanton is to Frazier's right, like he and Lovelady indicated, and is proven to be Prayer Man (as Davidson showed)...

NON SEQUITUR MUCH BRIAN?

These hacks and idiots hijack the entire JFK internet and force their fraudulent claim that Prayer Man is Oswald all so they can avoid the embarrassment of admitting they don't know what they are doing and they have to resort to the little boy's method of gang-trolling and banning in order to perpetuate their scam...



PROJECTING MUCH BRIAN.

Pathetically, Bart Kamp knew I had them with this so he lied and tried to place Stanton a couple of steps down in Darnell...

WELL WHERE IS SHE IF NOT NEXT TO PAULINE OR A STEP DOWN.... HAVING MOVED FORWARD LIKE FRAZIER..OH SNAP!!!

Once on the left of the steps and another time on the right of the steps, as he makes it up as he goes along...

THIS IS YOU CHUM.
MAKING SHIT UP AND TOSSING IT AGAINST EVERY WALL IN YOUR BASEMENT CELL... DID IT STICK?

The other idiots know Kamp is lying and pulling these locations for Stanton out of his ass because they never back-up his claim or post it anywhere...

THE FBI STATEMENTS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
WELL CALL THE FBI AND TELL EM FRAZIER AND PAULINE LIED ABOUT STANDING NEXT TO SARAH
PLEASE GET BACK TO US HOW THAT CONVERSATION WENT. THX.


They know Kamp is a pathetic little troll who will promote a disproven theory to the world with his embarrassing website knowing that it isn't true...

BART IS A HIGH QUALITY RESEARCHER YOU KNOW LIKE WILSON SAYS THE FILMS ARE ALREADY... WHY WAIT, GO GET THAT HQ NBC FOOTAGE... BWAHAH

After all, this business isn't about serious research...

BUSINESS!
WELL THEN I RESCIND MY INITIAL OFFER.
I NOW WANT 2 THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR MY 5K WIEGMAN. IN UNMARKED 100'S.
BETTER HURRY....


It's about keeping a social media clique going amongst friends and using scumbag moderators to do it...

YOUR KEEPING IT GOING YA HAMPSTER WHEELED MOTHER LIVER.
WE DENIED THE WC CASE.
ITS NOW UP TO JUSTICE DEPT OR TEXAS AG TO FOLLOW UP ON THE MURDERS STILL OPEN AND UNSOLVED.

Still waiting for LeDoux to break away from that gang of trolling assholes that help him gas-light and avoid direct challenges and show us Stanton to Frazier's left...

AS SOON AS YOU SHOW FRAZIER, IN WIEGMAN AND IN ALTGENS6 AS YOU PROCLAIMED, I'LL DO THAT BUCKAROO BRIAN.

These pathetic cowards group together and ban innocent researchers who disproved them like a gang of hooligans instead of practicing open honest objective research where they actually answer the proven facts...
WHERE IS THE DATA FROM THE DAVIDSON GIF YOU ARE PUSHING?
YOU DONT HAVE IT AS ITS BOGUS AS YOUR SARAH WEARING A WIG (FOR PROFESSIONAL REASONS)

They hide behind Gordon's bloody British head-chopping apron...

NO MATE GORDON LOPPED OFF YOUR BLOODY STUMP TO IMPROVE YOUR APPEARANCE.
LOT OF GOOD THAT DID YA HEADLESS CHICKEN RUNNING ABOUT BLATHERING HOW YOUVE BEEN WRONGED BY NOT BEING INCLUDED IN THE GROUP YOU DETEST.
THATS JUST RETARDED BRI.

'SHIT-FOR-BRIANS' WE DONT WORK FOR YOU ... YOU WORK FOR US.
NOW PAY UP. 2K FOR 5K. GOING ONCE....


Last edited by Ed.Ledoux on Mon 11 Jul 2022, 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
steely_dan
steely_dan
Posts : 2202
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 59

Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher. Empty Re: Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher.

Mon 11 Jul 2022, 9:47 am
Ed, don't charge him money. Make him wash your car...fully clothed!!!! Bastard should suffer...

_________________

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused


Checkmate.

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux
Posts : 3040
Join date : 2012-01-04

Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher. Empty SHIT FER BRIANS PART 3

Mon 11 Jul 2022, 10:35 am
May 25, 2022 at 10:43:38 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum Brian wrote:
If you look at the goofy-ness that is called research on ROKC you'll understand the clownish process that is responsible for the Prayer Man theory...

YOU BETTER TALK TO SEAN MURPHY AND THE EDUCATION FORUM THEN AS YOU ARE WRONG AND THEY WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR PRAYERMAN.
SEAN EXHAUSTED ALL OTHERS THEORIES THERE INCLUDING YOUR PATHETIC LAST RESORT OF PM BEING A WOMAN.
YOU KEEP REPEATING THE SAME MISTAKES OVER AND OVER, I ASSUME, EXPECTING A DIFFERENT OUTCOME.
THAT IS DEFINITION OF INSANITY BRIAN.

It involves goofs like Ed LeDoux pasting photos of Oswald's face on to Prayer Man in order to claim Prayer Man is Oswald...

FUNNY SARAHS FACE IS TOO BIG AND THE GREY HAIR/HAIRLINE MAKES IT OBVIOUS SHE WAS NOT PM.
BUT YOU GO ON MOMMAS KIN!

If they bothered to put correct photogrammetry proportion images as overlays they would see Oswald was much skinnier than Prayer Man...(Where is Healy and his so-called expertise on this?)

THAT WAS AN OVERLAY.
SHEESH WHAT A JACKASS TELLING ME WHAT TO DO. FECK YOURSELF MATE.
IT WAS PROPORTIONED TO THE HEAD AS IT FIT THE CHIN EAR AND THAT VERY SPECIFIC DARK RECEEDING HAIRLINE.
CHEW ON THAT CHUMP BASEMENT DWELLER!


LeDoux doesn't post the Davidson enhancement, which is an actual feature that is on the Wiegman film and shows Stanton's face on Prayer Man...

YOU DONT POST THE DATA FOR DAVIDSON GIF SO YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE JUST A COMPUTER MADE IMAGE FROM TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FILM/FRAMES.


The reason they didn't overlay Oswald's arm over Prayer Man's is because it would show Stanton's obese forearm on Prayer Man by comparison:

WRONG!
..AND WHEN I OVERLAID HER ARM IT DIDNT FIT.
TO MAKE IT PROPOTIONAL TO PM PM WOULD NEED A MILE MORE ARM!
KEEP LIVING IN THE PAST BRIAN.
FUTURE LOOKS A TEMPEST FOR YOU TOO...

BUT FOR A CAR WASH FOR ME AND MY FRIEND STEELY I'LL SHARE THE 5K WIEGMAN FOR FREE
IF YOU WEAR A TUX AND PINK BUNNY SLIPPERS WHILE U WARSH MI RIDE
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux
Posts : 3040
Join date : 2012-01-04

Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher. Empty Re: Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher.

Mon 11 Jul 2022, 11:00 am
dupe post


Last edited by Ed.Ledoux on Mon 11 Jul 2022, 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux
Posts : 3040
Join date : 2012-01-04

Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher. Empty Re: Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher.

Mon 11 Jul 2022, 11:01 am
May 25, 2022 at 10:43:38 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum Brian wrote:

LeDoux is over on ROKC trying to do damage control for Kamp's now admitting Baker ran right in with Truly...

HOW SO...
THERE IS NO RUNNING IN WITH TRULY BY BAKER.

The Prayer Man crazies have been denying that Baker ran in for years...

YES WITH VISUAL PROOF ON FILM ALONG WITH THE WITNESSES NOT SEEING THIS.
BAKER DID NOT RUN DIRECTLY TO NOR PARK HIS MOTOR NEAR THE ENTRANCE AS BRIAN CLAIMS HE COULD HAVE CROWD OR NOT....OH LORDY.

Typical of Kamp, now in his latest offering he is admitting Baker & Truly ran in...

WHEN BRIAN?
WHEN WAS BAKER AND TRULY BOTH INSIDE?
DOES THAT QUESTION EVER CROSS BETWEEN YOUR EARS?

LeDoux is over on ROKC trying to make up excuses for Kamp's stupid gaffe by saying Bart meant Baker & Truly ran in later on...

YES THEY ARE SEEN ON THE FIRST FLOOR IN ALYEA BUT AGAIN THAT DOESNT HELP BAKERS CLAIMSXOF LEAVING RIGHT AWAY... NOPE HE STOOD AROUND WITH TRULY AND CAMPBELL ETC TALKING ABOUT THE ENCOUNTER.
THIS WAS FILMED AND OVERHEARD.
REPORTERS THERE HAD THEIR STATEMENTS AND PUBLISHED THEM.
THERE WAS NO MENTION OF ANYTHING BUT LEE BEING STOPPED AT THE FRONT ENTRANCE ASKED TO STEP ASIDE TO GET HIS INFO ... WHICH IS A TOP REVILLS LIST AS IN 1ST TO BE LET GO AND LEE WAS OKAYED BY TRULY.
NO LUNCHROOM.


Only LeDoux fails to realize that isn't possible because Mrs Garner and Bonnie Ray Williams both saw Baker on the stairs at a time that required Baker to have ran right in at the time claimed by both men...

SORRY BRIAN.
GARNER PROVED BAKER AND TRULY DID COME UP LATER.
WILLIAMS DOES NOTHING TO HELP YOUR DISJOINTED TIMING SCENARIO ONLY YOU SEEM CONFIDENT OF.


Mrs Garner saw Baker & Truly as the first people coming up the steps after Adams & Styles descended...

WHICH EATS A HOLE IN YOUR SUPPORTING THE SFLR ENCOUNTER. GAPING!

And then Bonnie Ray saw Baker's white helmet emerge on the 5th floor at a time that had to be in sync with the Lunch Room Encounter because Bonnie Ray was seen running down to the 4th floor windows right after...

BY WHOM?

INFORM US WHOM AND WHEN BRIAN!

LeDoux is an idiot and he is dishonest...We know there were people in the Lobby because we can see them going in in Darnell...

YOU ARE NOT HONEST AS I DONT SAY THERE WAS NO ONE IN THE LOBBY QUITE THE OPPOSITE AGAIN AS TRULY BAKER MADE OPPOSING REMARKS AS TO THE OCCUPANCY OF SAID LOBBY BY THEN.
SHEESH ....

But if LeDoux was more honest he would admit that the Warren Commission statement clearly shows Baker asking someone where the elevator was...

"SAW NO ONE THERE"
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN BRIAN ???
IS IT GREEK?

So obviously the people seen entering in Darnell were in there to be asked...

YES AS WAS LEE AND YOU KNOW IT

We know Truly followed Baker in because we can see Truly's head tracking Baker as he runs by

BY WHAT?
BY THE ENTRANCE?

SO TRULY GOES IN.

IN COMES BAKER AND ASKS A QUESTION...TRULY WHO IS ALREADY THERE ANSWERS.
THATS THE FACT JACK!

in Darnell...Dishonest Ed ignores this and then makes up BS to cover for Kamp's idiocy...

BART MADE NO MISTAKE
WHATS EVELYN'S EXCUSE.

And LeDoux also ignores that Oswald himself told of the Encounter...

NOPE I EMBRACE IT WHOLEHEARTEDLY UNLIKE YOUR MIXED UP NON SEQUITURS.
LEE WAS PER ALL NOTES AND DOCS:
AT THE FRONT ENTRANCE
NO COKES
NO SANDWICHES
NO APPLES
HE WAS LEAVING THE BUILDING AS NOTED ON REVILLS LIST, VERY TOP.
AND PER HARRY HOLMES INTERROGATION AND TESTIMONY.
WASNT LET BACK IN.
SO HE TOOK THE BECKLEY BUS TO THE MOVIES.
BYE BYE BRIAN.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux
Posts : 3040
Join date : 2012-01-04

Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher. Empty Re: Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher.

Mon 11 Jul 2022, 11:55 am
May 25, 2022 at 10:52:07 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum Brian wrote:
LeDoux is too dumb and too full of ROKC denial to realize his pasting of Oswald's face on to Prayer Man only accentuates Sarah Stanton's obese arm even more than was already obvious...

REALLY?
DOES IT SPOTLIGHT SARAHS "GREY HAIR" OR HER 300 POUND FACE.

DIDNT THINK SO....

DiEugenio on Facebook: " To be honest with you when I first saw the Prayer Man images I though the person being called Prayer Man was too stocky to be Oswald "...

YOU COULDNT SHINE DIEUGENIOS WHEELS AND TIRES BRIAN... BE REALISTIC.




Scrum Drum
unread,
to
Scrum Drum
On Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 4:11:23 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum
Brian wrote:

LeDoux isn't very smart...

YOUR IQ IS ONLY BESTED BY MY SHOE SIZE.
BRIAN ISNT ALL THERE...

It doesn't matter what the specific color of Prayer Man's dress is...

RIGHT COLOR DOESNT MATTER HUH...UNTIL IT DOES(TO BRIAN AND LIKELY IN HIS NEXT POST ...SHEESH)
BESIDES BLACK AND WHITE FILM IS MORE ABOUT OTHER ASPECTS, RIGHT MY COLORBLIND FOOL!


All that matters is you can't see the obvious break between Oswald's alleged work shirt, belt, and pants that would be visible if it was Oswald...

DARK SHADOWY CORNER??? NO SAY IT ISNT SO BRIAN! AND THOSE PEOPLE WALKING UP THE STEPS... YOU KNOW THE ONES THAT WERE NOT PUSHED OR SHOVED BY BAKER OR TRULY... THEM. THE ONES CASTING THEIR SHADOWS ON TO PMS LEGS OR MEARLY OBSCURING LEE..THEM?... THATS YOUR WOMANS DRESS? MK

Greg Parker is allowed to lie and say the obvious hefty width of Prayer Man is Oswald's shadow on the glass divider, however any look at the motion clip of Darnell shows Prayer Man moving her arms and body and you can see there is no shadow doing the same...

SO GLASS DOESNT REFLECT OBJECTS NEAR THEM?
REALLY BRIAN!!!

There is nothing but black glass and no shadow...

IF ITS SIMPLY BLACK GLASS THEN YOURE STILL SOL AS THE PROPORTION IS STILL WRONG FOR IT TO BE ANYONE BUT THIN LEE OSWALD.

Parker also ignored and never answered the FACT that a human head is 8 inches from chin to top of head and that Prayer Man comes up to Frazier's chin...

A SILLY CLAIM. NOT WORTH PISS IN THE WIND.

Since Frazier is 6 foot that makes Prayer Man Sarah Stanton's exact 5 foot 4 height...

HEIGHT ANALYSIS, (DONE OUTSIDE BRIANS MOMS BASEMENT), HAS VERIFIED THE HEIGHTS TO WITHIN AN INCH OF MARGIN FOR LEE/PM AND FRAZIER, AND THE STEPS AND THE DOORWAY AND THE BRICKS AND PROBABLY MORE IVE FORGOTTEN FFS.
NONE HELP YOU.
HEIGHTS ARE AND HAVE BEEN MODELED, COMPUTER GENERATED AND BEYOND A SHADOW OF DOUBT ESTABLISHED AS MATCHING OSWALD FRAZIER BRICKS ETC ... NEXT!

Parker also ignored that Stanton's obese forearm and hand are clearly visible in Darnell...

ONLY THING OBESE IS YOUR EGO.
THATS NOT SOME GROTESQUE SIZED HAND OF A WOMAN WITH GREY HAIR... NOPE. 
GOOD, NOW FECK OFF!

When you argue the ROKC nuts in to a corner with this correct evidence they ignore it and troll in response...

YOU CAN DO NOTHING BUT GET DRAGGED ...
WHERE IS THE GREY HAIRED 300 LB LADY YA WANKER... HA!
SHE AINT STANDING IN THE CORNER.
THATS A PROVEN FACT. NOT OPINION.

Skilled analysis of Prayer Man shows a clearly-visible set of buttons that go from her left collar to knees...

WHO IS DOING SKILLED ANALYSIS FOR YOU, ALBERT DOYLE?

This is reinforcing evidence that those buttons are on one garment for that distance from collar to knee...

WORK SHIRT OF A -THIN DARK HAIRED - PERSON...SORRY BRIAN SOL AGAIN.



That garment is either a coat or dress - therefore excluding Prayer Man from being Oswald...

WHY.
WHEN YOU DON YOUR DRESS AND OR COAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU A WOMAN???
NVRMND!!! TMI TMI...

The Prayer Man people ignore this conclusive refuting proof, cyber bully and ridicule, and then hijack the conversation to a false argument of seeking clearer images when the images we already have have already disproven Prayer Man as Oswald...

YOU MEAN ITS WORKING?
GOOD THEN GO FECK URSELV BRI!
PM IS LEE AND YOUR AN ARSEHOLER MATE WITH NOTHING TO BRING TO THE TABLE BUT UTTER INSANITY. NEVERENDING GARBAGE COMES FROM YOURS AND CINQUES BUTTHOLES DAILY.
NO ONE TAKES IT SERIOUSLY... UNLIKE PM RESEARCH. THAT IS REAL BRIAN. VERY REAL AND CRUSHED YOU UNDER ITS HEIGHT WEIGHT AND HAIR COLOR.

Oswald did not have a single garment possessing buttons from collar to knee...

AGREED NIETHER DOES PM AND YOU CANT POINT OUT A KNEE ... PS YOUR BUTTONS ON A DRESS DONT EXIST. 
MAYBE GET OUT FROM THAT BASEMENT AS THAT WAS DEBUNKED WHEN IT WAS STARTED BY TROLLS LIKE YOU. 
WHY WOULD YOU DOUBLE DOWN ON STUPID?
OH NEVERMIND.

Unskilled researchers

WINK WINK YEP WE'RE UNSKILLED. BRIAN CANT POST AN IMAGE.... HE CAN TYPE LIKE A MILLION MONKEYS HOPING TO WRITE LEGIBLE SENTENCES. KEEP TRYING BRI!

who have organized in to a majority.

THANKS FOR VOTE OF CONFIDENCE!

are now in control of the JFK internet

REALLY?...HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE.
OVERSTATED, BUT ADMITTEDLY MOST EVERYONE CAN AGREE ON OUR FACTS.

and have driven the quality of peer review in to failure...

YOU ARE NOT MY PEER, GREGS PEER, BARTS PEER. OR SEAN MURPHYS PEER...AND SHOULD NEVER IMAGINE YOURSELF EQUAL.

Posting correct evidence will get you banned and ridiculed...


NOT HERE.
YOU POSTING NEVERENDING REVISIONIST OPINION TROLLING ABOUT SHIT YOU ARE UNINFORMED ON, NOR DID THE LIGHTEST AMOUNT OF INSPECTION OF...
THAT WILL GET YOU CANNED ALMOST EVERYWHERE.

GOTTA HAVE PROOF OR YOU GO POOF!

BYE BYE POOFER!
avatar
Vinny
Posts : 2819
Join date : 2013-08-27

Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher. Empty Re: Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher.

Mon 11 Jul 2022, 2:28 pm
Excellent replies, Ed.

_________________
Out With Bill Shelley In Front.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux
Posts : 3040
Join date : 2012-01-04

Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher. Empty Re: Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher.

Mon 11 Jul 2022, 2:59 pm
Thanks Vinny
Wank Splat is Shat
avatar
barto
Posts : 3251
Join date : 2015-07-21
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher. Empty Re: Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher.

Tue 12 Jul 2022, 2:23 am
The cowardly nutcase loser by the name of Brian Doyle just jumps from subject to subject to avoid directly answering the matters that have been put to him.  
Lone nutter scumbags do this too. Yet here we deal with a delusional conspiracy theorist who use Harriet & Lillian feeble antics to get himself out of the mess he has created for himself.


And Ed still crushes you with such ease momma son!

_________________
Prayer Man Website.     Prayer Man On FB.     Prayer Man On Twitter.     Prayer Man On YouTube
Sponsored content

Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher. Empty Re: Brian Doyle.....wank splat?....or "A" team researcher.

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum