REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Darnell  Lifton  Weigman  frazier  +Lankford  paine  doyle  Theory  beckley  tsbd  3a  Humor  Mason  David  Floor  3  11  4  hosty  prayer  fritz  zapruder  tippit  2  Lankford  9  

Like/Tweet/+1

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts

+9
Redfern
sandylarsen
steely_dan
Jake_Sykes
alex_wilson
barto
StanDane
Vinny
greg_parker
13 posters
Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts - Page 4 Empty Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts

Fri 15 Jul 2022, 12:52 pm
First topic message reminder :

From Morley's Pit of Dispair

PAT SPEER
SEPTEMBER 17, 2015 AT 5:55 PM
"Well, these responses prove my point. One person says the Prayer Man figure-which to me is almost certainly a woman-is clearly a man, and that we can therefore assume it is Oswald."

Disingenuous to the max. The person in question said that the figure had all of the features of Oswald, that all other males from the building had been ruled out and that no one admitted seeing any strangers. 

"This is ridiculous. it’s a blurry picture. Oswald, from what we can tell, never said he was out on the steps."

Of course, we now know he did say exactly that... and by saying this, Speer was suggesting that it may be evidence that could sway him. He is now aware of the Hosty note, but has it moved Speer one iota? No, it has not. Because for him and others, it s not about the facts - it is in crushing anything that threatens his shibboleths

"And no one who was out on the steps has ever said he was out on the steps. I mean, we would be on firmer ground claiming the figure is Jesus, than Oswald. At least Jesus wasn’t asked where he was at the time of the shots, and then failed to say he was out on the steps."

If you were inside when you thought the shots were fired, why would you say you were outside? Because that is where Oswald was when he thought the assassination occured. 

An elightening thread on the mindset of certain types.
https://jfkfacts.org/in-jfk-lore-who-is-prayer-man/

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts - Page 4 Empty Re: Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts

Mon 26 Sep 2022, 7:36 pm
greg_parker wrote:
barto wrote:That delusional nutcase Doyle will have a hissy pissy fit Greg….. 😂

Doyle? THE Doyle of Dill, Doh & Doyle Detective Agency?

No the small peckered nutcase at the alt.inyourassjfknutcase group

Prayer-Man.com
Redfern

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts - Page 4 Empty Re: Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts

Tue 26 Sep 2023, 6:21 pm
The usual silliness is still being trotted out on the Education Forum by those determined to avoid the significance of Prayer Man. No matter how many times it is explained, the straw-man argument that blurry film footage is all there is to identify PM as Oswald perpetuates.

We also have the desperate “were you in that building at the time?”/”Naturally, if I work in that building, yes sir”. Leaving aside the point that Oswald’s priority at this stage would not have concerned the semantic issue of whether standing at the entrance constituted being ‘inside’ or ‘outside’, would he have fully understood the significance of what was being asked? Most observers on or near the steps thought shots came from the west and not the building itself.

One angle that has struck me down the years as more of an observer than an active participant in research and discussion is that judgement/interpretation/analytical capability (call it what you will) is not directly related to reputation or renown. Some may be completely correct on certain issues but all at sea on others. This is the case here.

JFK assassination discussion seemed to change just over ten years ago when people began seriously questioning all the fundamental issues, such as the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter and the bus trip/taxi ride. Was any of it true? The only way to make sense of the Warren line is to realise that it was based on a tissue of lies. The Warren lawyers were hamstrung by the version presented to them by DPD and the FBI, most of which was put together in barely 24 hours. They had to lie too.

Hence the effort to destroy Victoria Adams’ story, the placing of Bonnie Ray Williams on the 6th floor throughout most of the lunch break, the avoidance of the multitude of issues related to Jack Dougherty and Eddie Piper, the reliance on the clearly senile Mary Bledsoe and so forth. A blind eye is necessarily turned to Marrion Baker’s affidavit, written when Oswald was in the same room!

Baker said nothing about a lunch-room and referred to a man “walking away from the stairway” on the third or fourth floor and “wearing a light-brown jacket”. The lunch-room story did not emerge until late in the evening of November 22nd (Truly’s affidavit is dated November 23rd.) It was critical to massage interpretation of the Baker affidavit into a version that incriminated Oswald. (Placing it behind closed-doors also avoided potential problems with 4th floor employees.) As corroboration of the 2FLE, we have Jeraldean Reid’s affidavit. Yet Geneva Hine’s Warren testimony blows this out the water.

One other point – Bart’s book covers far, far more than Prayer Man and concerns what is known of all of Oswald’s interrogations and his treatment in custody.

Last edited by Redfern on Tue 26 Sep 2023, 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Tue 26 Sep 2023, 6:43 pm
Like Jim D said at the Speculation Forum earlier today.
"BTW, are we knocking a book that most of the people doing the attacking have not read yet?
I hope not. "
Yet they are, just like Brian Doyle and all the lone nutter scum who deluded themselves they have 'earned' a voice in this..

The peculiar thing to note is that the book is assembled from evidence, not beliefs or thoughts. The very same evidence the WC (well most of it) had access to.
That very same evidence that can only be countered by other evidence.
Not thoughts and beliefs.

Prayer-Man.com
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Tue 26 Sep 2023, 10:53 pm
Pat Speer sounds more and more like Brian Doyle every day. Not good.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum