REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Log in
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1
LOGLINE
Thinking of dumping Facebook? Join the new social media platform that is not weaponizing your private information or using it for profit https://logline.gregrparker.com

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 7556
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 64
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts Empty Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts

Fri 15 Jul 2022, 12:52 pm
From Morley's Pit of Dispair

PAT SPEER
SEPTEMBER 17, 2015 AT 5:55 PM
"Well, these responses prove my point. One person says the Prayer Man figure-which to me is almost certainly a woman-is clearly a man, and that we can therefore assume it is Oswald."

Disingenuous to the max. The person in question said that the figure had all of the features of Oswald, that all other males from the building had been ruled out and that no one admitted seeing any strangers. 

"This is ridiculous. it’s a blurry picture. Oswald, from what we can tell, never said he was out on the steps."

Of course, we now know he did say exactly that... and by saying this, Speer was suggesting that it may be evidence that could sway him. He is now aware of the Hosty note, but has it moved Speer one iota? No, it has not. Because for him and others, it s not about the facts - it is in crushing anything that threatens his shibboleths

"And no one who was out on the steps has ever said he was out on the steps. I mean, we would be on firmer ground claiming the figure is Jesus, than Oswald. At least Jesus wasn’t asked where he was at the time of the shots, and then failed to say he was out on the steps."

If you were inside when you thought the shots were fired, why would you say you were outside? Because that is where Oswald was when he thought the assassination occured. 

An elightening thread on the mindset of certain types.
https://jfkfacts.org/in-jfk-lore-who-is-prayer-man/

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
avatar
Vinny
Posts : 2702
Join date : 2013-08-27

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts Empty Re: Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts

Fri 15 Jul 2022, 1:13 pm
Speer has been against PM from day 1. When Sean was laying out the case for PM on Ed Forum. Speer was a big critic. He seems to have been the first one to claim it is a woman perhaps Sanders or Stanton.

_________________
Out With Bill Shelley In Front.
StanDane
StanDane
Posts : 3604
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 69
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts Empty Re: Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts

Sat 16 Jul 2022, 1:42 pm
Robin Unger was the first, Vinny. When Unger posted the frames from the Blu-ray version of Darnell, he told Sean he may have to rename Prayer Man, Prayer Woman, thinking the person standing there looked like a woman.
avatar
Vinny
Posts : 2702
Join date : 2013-08-27

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts Empty Re: Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts

Mon 18 Jul 2022, 7:44 pm
Thanks Stan. I stand corrected.

_________________
Out With Bill Shelley In Front.
avatar
barto
Posts : 3154
Join date : 2015-07-21
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts Empty Re: Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts

Thu 21 Jul 2022, 3:14 am
Speer and Doyle a wonderful combo..... https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/ld8DTjWzHKY

_________________
Prayer Man Website.     Prayer Man On FB.     Prayer Man On Twitter.     Prayer Man On YouTube
avatar
Vinny
Posts : 2702
Join date : 2013-08-27

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts Empty Re: Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts

Thu 04 Aug 2022, 7:24 pm
More from Pat.

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts Scree204

_________________
Out With Bill Shelley In Front.
avatar
barto
Posts : 3154
Join date : 2015-07-21
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts Empty Re: Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts

Thu 04 Aug 2022, 8:34 pm
He should have read my Interrogations paper, it is all explained on page 50.

_________________
Prayer Man Website.     Prayer Man On FB.     Prayer Man On Twitter.     Prayer Man On YouTube
avatar
alex_wilson
Posts : 1038
Join date : 2019-04-10

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts Empty Re: Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts

Thu 04 Aug 2022, 8:36 pm
Ive  spent the last couple of hours  looking at all the available images of Prayerman I could find. 

Granted,  what I'm about to say is purely a personal opinion,  and utterly unscientific. 

But ,I  was thinking there's a very simple way to disprove the whole Prayerwoman  notion. 

If the image WAS of a female  then she must have been one helluva flat chested girl.

Sorry to be so crude folks,  but look at the images.  There's no sign of any cleavage. 
Honestly,  I don't know how anyone can come away from looking at those images thinking they were looking at a female. 

I know the image is blurred/ of relatively poor quality  etc( add all other appropriate disclaimers) but surely if the image was female,  especially when filmed at such an angle,  there would be some indication of " her" cleavage. 

I understand the various  " experts " ( our chum,  Pat Speer  et al) have had limited contact with  real life women ( plastic replicas do not count) but surely with Brian's  extensive experience with all manner of pornography the thought must have crossed his mind..

The absence of titties and the absence of evidence...or some such shit..

#toostupidtorealisetheyrestupid

_________________
A fez! A fez! My kingdom for a fez!!
The last words of King Richard HARVEY Plantagenet III 
Bosworth Field 1485

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 7556
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 64
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts Empty Re: Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts

Thu 04 Aug 2022, 10:51 pm
alex_wilson wrote:Ive  spent the last couple of hours  looking at all the available images of Prayerman I could find. 

Granted,  what I'm about to say is purely a personal opinion,  and utterly unscientific. 

But ,I  was thinking there's a very simple way to disprove the whole Prayerwoman  notion. 

If the image WAS of a female  then she must have been one helluva flat chested girl.

Sorry to be so crude folks,  but look at the images.  There's no sign of any cleavage. 
Honestly,  I don't know how anyone can come away from looking at those images thinking they were looking at a female. 

I know the image is blurred/ of relatively poor quality  etc( add all other appropriate disclaimers) but surely if the image was female,  especially when filmed at such an angle,  there would be some indication of " her" cleavage. 

I understand the various  " experts " ( our chum,  Pat Speer  et al) have had limited contact with  real life women ( plastic replicas do not count) but surely with Brian's  extensive experience with all manner of pornography the thought must have crossed his mind..

The absence of titties and the absence of evidence...or some such shit..

#toostupidtorealisetheyrestupid
Alex, how dare you Sir! How utterly dare you not see a 300 pound flat- chested female wearing a wig ala Irma Le Douce purely for professional reasons. 

And she was there purely for professional reasons. It was where all the Johns were. Plus Ruby was known to scout the area looking for new "dancers". Being Dallas, flat-chested short girls were considered the cream of the crop!

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 7556
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 64
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts Empty Re: Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts

Fri 05 Aug 2022, 12:35 am
barto wrote:He should have read my Interrogations paper, it is all explained on page 50.
The notes have him telling them that he lived on N Beckley - which to me, is evidence that they were not made contemporaneously. 

According to Fritz, he got the address off another cop prior to the interrigation and he then has Oswald confirming it.

Mr. FRITZ. When I started to talk to this prisoner or maybe just before I started to talk to him, some officer told me outside of my office that he had a room on Beckley, I don't know who that officer was, I think we can find out, I have since I have talked to you this morning I have talked to Lieutenant Baker and he says I know maybe who that officer was, but I am not sure yet.
Mr. BALL. Some officer told you that he thought this man had a room on Beckley?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Had he been brought into the station by that time?
Mr. FRITZ. He was at the station when we got there, you know.
Mr. BALL. He was?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; so then I talked to him and I asked him where his room was on Beckley.

According to Hosty's testimony, Oswald volunteered the address.

Mr. HOSTY. I believe it was a sharpshooter, sir. He then told Captain Fritz that he had been living at 1026 North Beckley, that is in Dallas, Tex., at 1026 North Beckley under the name O. H. Lee and not under his true name.

Bookhout agrees with Hosty

Mr. STERN - Was he asked his residence address in Dallas and did he give it?
Mr. BOOKHOUT - Yes; he furnished the address of 1026 North Beckley.

Hosty and Bookhout concur also on an important point. Oswald was asked about where he lived in Dallas.  Whereas Fritz claimed he already knew - and specifically asked about Beckley. 

The boarding house owners - theJohnsons meanwhile claimed the cops told them that Oswald had their address on him when arrested.

Mr. JOHNSON. "Well, uh--after he was--uh--apprehended out there, they searched him and found my address in his pocket
Mr. BELIN. Your address of 1026 North Beckley?
Mr. JOHNSON. That's right.

And the cops who went to search Ruth Paimnne's house claim THEY found the boarding house phone number in Ruth's address book and phoned it in to HQ for a reverse address check.

So what are we up to...? FOUR separate explanations of how the cops got that N Beckley address.

But I digress. The note claiming Oswald gave that address proves the notes were made after the fix was in. And the number of explanations for the obtaining of that address is just more evidence of the fix.

Speer should have acknowledged the significance of the notes regarding the alibi after saying a few years ago that such interrogations notes might change his mind. Easy to say, but apparently harder to do when you are a thoroughly contemptuous prick protecting your shitpile solutions and theories.

Anyhow, he was rumbled nicely by Mike Kiely.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
avatar
alex_wilson
Posts : 1038
Join date : 2019-04-10

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts Empty Re: Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts

Fri 05 Aug 2022, 3:17 am
We should  all consider ourselves incredibly fortunate.  For we are witnessing  history in the making. Centuries from now, in police academies  from Sanibel Island to Saturn, Utah to Uranus , everytime a cadet opens his or her textbook to study the delicate and complex art of detective logic,  they'll  come across a  reference to this very  thread..

As an example of detective logic at its very finest..

Namely  how does the highly skilled detective answer a very reasonable question about  " Prayerwomans " apparent lack of female characteristics?( euphemism employed in case any stray  13 inch headite happens upon the  thread. We all know how delicate  their sensibilities are. )

Why with an incoherent  mini rant about  Weigmann,  James Gordon and Greg of course!! What else?

Brian  you're  starting to sound more and more desperate. Your  old repertoire is wearing a little  thin. Ive  tried my best  but it's impossible to take you  seriously. For the simple reason  it's quite apparent you take neither the subject nor yourself remotely seriously. How can  anyone  possibly reply seriously  to a litany of  lies, half truths  out and out distortions,  spiced up with  toe  curling examples of  teenage  braggadocio?. The  most skilled researcher no less...It's nothing more than a stupid fucking game to  you.About winning and some twisted notion of revenge , mixed up with a thoroughly distorted sense of validation  . You simply refuse to listen. Until you do you're just going to keep on alienating yourself. You  don't seem to be able to carry on an adult conversation,  never mind a debate.  You're over 60 years old, right? Old enough to be my father. To be quite honest I find your behaviour embarrassing. Some of your rants would make any self respecting teenager blush  with shame..

Apart from grudge holding pissants half devoured by bitterness,  thoroughly objectionable dumbasses and  well, I have absolutely no fucking idea what Larrytrotter was thinking,   you've managed to convince no one. Because your so called evidence is utter cack. You've fabricated it from the strands of your overworked imagination and from the bitter taste of bile that boils inside you. You've no sense of discernment  and absolutely no  critical thinking skills. Thus you'll believe any witness/ hustler who comes down the road,  if their story coincides with your predetermined beliefs...

Give it up Brian. It's becoming embarrassing. How do you expect to convince anyone when you're obviously afraid to post the images in question? It's a no brainer. If you were really all that confident you'd post the images at every opportunity. But instead all we get is the same old guff.. Rants and word salads...whining about being banned,  attempts to smear  individual researchers,  incidentally some of your comments have been pretty fucking close to outright libellous. As for your comments about the British? They just make you look even more  bitter..... and prejudiced.  You do realise that? 

I have to confess I find most of your views thoroughly repulsive. Not just your comments regarding the British,  but most especially your horrendously  ignorant remarks regarding the Holocaust. Youre a perfect example of the unthinking  Don Jeffries  school of half witted conspiracy believers..
Believe anything that reinforces your existing beliefs..

More and more  Brian is starting to remind me of Ralph Cinque. Apart from the obvious fact both  make utter pricks of themselves,  on a near daily basis,  peddling  theories that are quite clearly in stark contrast with reality. Not to mention the depressing,  somewhat pathetic  depths of their delusions. Both believe they are highly skilled  cutting edge researchers. Sadly the truth is somewhat more tragic.  They are a pair of deluded thoroughly unlikable  bellends who  deal in pure fantasy speculation. 

Both seem to operate under the misconception that  " research " involves  repeating the same absurdities over and over again. Perhaps hoping they'll somehow grow to sound somewhat less absurd.

They both seem to think  repeating said absurdities/ falsehoods  on obscure forums  constitutes  some sort of victory.  And that anyone, apart from a handful of equally deluded flotsam  , takes them remotely seriously. 

They both also seem to think that by ignoring the unwanted intrusions of reality  the said intrusions  will  simply  vanish into  thin air( Like  John Butler and Sandy Larsen when they went skinny dipping in  Shag Harbour,  the night the UFO crashed. Both were inadvertently sucked up into a  top secret  CIA time travelling  vortex and  deposited on Senlac Ridge,  one bright autumnal morning i, n late October  1066..

King Harold's axewielding  housecarls  were somewhat disconcerted by the sudden otherworldly  appearance of,  what they took to be  the demonic representations of the sins  of sodomy  and gluttony,  due to their  bloated paunches and  badly distended  rear ends. Thus they fled, leaving  the  rest of the comrades along the shieldwall  vulnerable to the  Norman cavalry . Likewise the poor guys and gals in the Agencies  crack Tapestry altering squad were equally disconcerted, eventually transforming the two fat unappealing  Americans into a pair of  large horses arses...many an observant schoolchild  has been led away from the Tapestry in a  state of high anxiety,  asking their befuddled  parents/ teachers  why a horses ass was wearing a cowboy hat and a pair of shades...

If you  had any sort of integrity you wouldn't need to make up lies in a lame attempt to prop up your  " theories "  

Greg has worked  damn fucking  hard  and his efforts have brought us far closer to understanding and unraveling the assassination..to read a no account scrote like you  lie through your fucking teeth about him just makes you look even more pathetic...



Answer me this simple question Brian,  if Prayerman is indeed a woman  then where are her breasts?

I couldn't care less about your fantastical nonsense and absurd attempts at  photo analysis..Apologies if I'm mistaken Barto,  but Barto has answered your question...fucking ages ago..

I know his candidate for Mrs Stanton looks too much like a  small thick set late middle aged grey haired woman for your liking but there you are. 

Sooner or later you're going to have to face reality Brian. 

No fantasy photo analysts  or Chris Davidson " enhancements " or cabals of conspiring  moderators are going to change the fact that the photo looks absolutely nothing like  Sarah Stanton..Incidentally have you done any research on  magic cameras? Any idea what make would miraculously  turn one individual woman's hair from grey to black?

She was an obese grey haired woman for fuck sakes 

Not to mention her own contemporaneous statement..

And you've got the damn fucking  audacity to say other people run from answering questions!!

Don't you understand  by writing stuff like  " the best  researcher..I'm a highly skilled researcher/ detective " you just make yourself look ridiculous. 

Words , in this case, are as cheap as they are meaningless.   I'm afraid your words mean nothing. 

You're a lying troll, bullshit  or you lack my skills are not valid responses.  One of the most piquant ironies about your rants about your correct evidence  is the fact ive never once seen you post actual evidence..always words Brian. Endless streams of words..to paraphrase  John Lennon,  like streams of blood streaked piss dribbling into a papercup..

Detective logic...Armstrong  have mercy on us all..

Ive wasted enough of my time  Brian. I give up...

I felt  guilty for some of my earlier comments and I  felt compelled to challenge your outright fabrications but dealing with you is absolutely impossible. You seem incapable of communicating like a normal person. Always it's the same faux  patronising  attitude,  as if you're in possession of all the wisdom of the ages, and not just some no account loudmouth bellend who knows absolutely fuck all, but is just desperate to let the whole world know just how little he really does know...

_________________
A fez! A fez! My kingdom for a fez!!
The last words of King Richard HARVEY Plantagenet III 
Bosworth Field 1485

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)
avatar
barto
Posts : 3154
Join date : 2015-07-21
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts Empty Re: Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts

Fri 05 Aug 2022, 5:57 am
greg_parker wrote:
barto wrote:He should have read my Interrogations paper, it is all explained on page 50.
The notes have him telling them that he lived on N Beckley - which to me, is evidence that they were not made contemporaneously. 

According to Fritz, he got the address off another cop prior to the interrigation and he then has Oswald confirming it.

Mr. FRITZ. When I started to talk to this prisoner or maybe just before I started to talk to him, some officer told me outside of my office that he had a room on Beckley, I don't know who that officer was, I think we can find out, I have since I have talked to you this morning I have talked to Lieutenant Baker and he says I know maybe who that officer was, but I am not sure yet.
Mr. BALL. Some officer told you that he thought this man had a room on Beckley?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Had he been brought into the station by that time?
Mr. FRITZ. He was at the station when we got there, you know.
Mr. BALL. He was?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; so then I talked to him and I asked him where his room was on Beckley.

According to Hosty's testimony, Oswald volunteered the address.

Mr. HOSTY. I believe it was a sharpshooter, sir. He then told Captain Fritz that he had been living at 1026 North Beckley, that is in Dallas, Tex., at 1026 North Beckley under the name O. H. Lee and not under his true name.

Bookhout agrees with Hosty

Mr. STERN - Was he asked his residence address in Dallas and did he give it?
Mr. BOOKHOUT - Yes; he furnished the address of 1026 North Beckley.

Hosty and Bookhout concur also on an important point. Oswald was asked about where he lived in Dallas.  Whereas Fritz claimed he already knew - and specifically asked about Beckley. 

The boarding house owners - theJohnsons meanwhile claimed the cops told them that Oswald had their address on him when arrested.

Mr. JOHNSON. "Well, uh--after he was--uh--apprehended out there, they searched him and found my address in his pocket
Mr. BELIN. Your address of 1026 North Beckley?
Mr. JOHNSON. That's right.

And the cops who went to search Ruth Paimnne's house claim THEY found the boarding house phone number in Ruth's address book and phoned it in to HQ for a reverse address check.

So what are we up to...? FOUR separate explanations of how the cops got that N Beckley address.

But I digress. The note claiming Oswald gave that address proves the notes were made after the fix was in. And the number of explanations for the obtaining of that address is just more evidence of the fix.

Speer should have acknowledged the significance of the notes regarding the alibi after saying a few years ago that such interrogations notes might change his mind. Easy to say, but apparently harder to do when you are a thoroughly contemptuous prick protecting your shitpile solutions and theories.

Anyhow, he was rumbled nicely by Mike Kiely.

This is too speculative on the notes being contemporary or not. These notes almost exactly copy the notebook notes made by Hosty. The Beckley address is the first one mentioned in those flipbook notes. So those are not contemporary? Even tho he was the only one taking notes.....
Furthermore Hosty left the DPD for FBI HQ so why would he made those notes on DPD affidavit paper while at FBI HQ? 

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts Hosty_11

_________________
Prayer Man Website.     Prayer Man On FB.     Prayer Man On Twitter.     Prayer Man On YouTube
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 7556
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 64
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts Empty Re: Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts

Fri 05 Aug 2022, 8:48 am
barto wrote:
greg_parker wrote:
barto wrote:He should have read my Interrogations paper, it is all explained on page 50.
The notes have him telling them that he lived on N Beckley - which to me, is evidence that they were not made contemporaneously. 

According to Fritz, he got the address off another cop prior to the interrigation and he then has Oswald confirming it.

Mr. FRITZ. When I started to talk to this prisoner or maybe just before I started to talk to him, some officer told me outside of my office that he had a room on Beckley, I don't know who that officer was, I think we can find out, I have since I have talked to you this morning I have talked to Lieutenant Baker and he says I know maybe who that officer was, but I am not sure yet.
Mr. BALL. Some officer told you that he thought this man had a room on Beckley?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Had he been brought into the station by that time?
Mr. FRITZ. He was at the station when we got there, you know.
Mr. BALL. He was?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; so then I talked to him and I asked him where his room was on Beckley.

According to Hosty's testimony, Oswald volunteered the address.

Mr. HOSTY. I believe it was a sharpshooter, sir. He then told Captain Fritz that he had been living at 1026 North Beckley, that is in Dallas, Tex., at 1026 North Beckley under the name O. H. Lee and not under his true name.

Bookhout agrees with Hosty

Mr. STERN - Was he asked his residence address in Dallas and did he give it?
Mr. BOOKHOUT - Yes; he furnished the address of 1026 North Beckley.

Hosty and Bookhout concur also on an important point. Oswald was asked about where he lived in Dallas.  Whereas Fritz claimed he already knew - and specifically asked about Beckley. 

The boarding house owners - theJohnsons meanwhile claimed the cops told them that Oswald had their address on him when arrested.

Mr. JOHNSON. "Well, uh--after he was--uh--apprehended out there, they searched him and found my address in his pocket
Mr. BELIN. Your address of 1026 North Beckley?
Mr. JOHNSON. That's right.

And the cops who went to search Ruth Paimnne's house claim THEY found the boarding house phone number in Ruth's address book and phoned it in to HQ for a reverse address check.

So what are we up to...? FOUR separate explanations of how the cops got that N Beckley address.

But I digress. The note claiming Oswald gave that address proves the notes were made after the fix was in. And the number of explanations for the obtaining of that address is just more evidence of the fix.

Speer should have acknowledged the significance of the notes regarding the alibi after saying a few years ago that such interrogations notes might change his mind. Easy to say, but apparently harder to do when you are a thoroughly contemptuous prick protecting your shitpile solutions and theories.

Anyhow, he was rumbled nicely by Mike Kiely.

This is too speculative on the notes being contemporary or not. These notes almost exactly copy the notebook notes made by Hosty. The Beckley address is the first one mentioned in those flipbook notes. So those are not contemporary? Even tho he was the only one taking notes.....
Furthermore Hosty left the DPD for FBI HQ so why would he made those notes on DPD affidavit paper while at FBI HQ? 

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts Hosty_11
LOL. Now I'm thoroughly confused, after adding to the confusion myself with a hasty late night post.

To clarify what I meant:

You said on your site: "Pat Speer had the nerve to call it and I quote:  The Hosty notes are not notes perse, but are a first draft of a report. Well he has got that right."

You were both referring here to the full quote about being outside watching the "P. Parade". Those notes (the ones on the right) or draft or whatever you want to call them, were not the notes he took contemoraneously (in real time) with the interrogation beginning at 3:15 on Friday.  

Yes, the notes on the left were made in real time during the interrogation. But that bullshit about N Beckley was added later. 

It looks very much to me like Oswald gave his address as 2515 W 5th St Irving. Where that is written is where most people would start notes - that is leaving a space above. In that space, he has later added 1026 N Beckley.



:

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 7556
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 64
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts Empty Re: Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts

Fri 05 Aug 2022, 12:34 pm
pat speer @ the 13 inch head forum wrote:Uhhh... Those aren't Hosty's notes. What you think are Hosty's notes are the beginnings of a draft for a report written within a day or two of the assassination. It seems clear Hosty was going by memory as very little of this was in his original notes. It seems probable in fact that he cut a lot of this out of his subsequent report, seeing as it didn't jive with the recollections of his co-writer, Bookhout. 

Here are his original notes. The only reference to Oswald's departure from the building is on page 2, and says that Oswald "chose to go home because of confusion". So I was wrong in suggesting he misinterpreted his notes, as the incident was not even mentioned in his notes, and was something he thought he remembered later. 

Uhhh... the person misinterpreting is Pat.

The notes taken during the interrogation state "1st floor" with a sizable gap following and then "outside office". 

There are 2 offices on the first floor - Shelley's and Truly's. You could be anywhere on that 1st floor and be said to be "outside" those two offices. "1st floor" is non-specific (unless like Hosty you had something specific in your own mind based on what Oswald said), but adding "outside office" really does not make it any more specific. It does not even say which office.  And that is because it is not referring to either of those offices.

"1st floor" = domino room eating lunch. "Outside office" = outside the 1st floor or outside "office building" - or put another way - out on landing of steps. 

It is the type of short-hand used by non-experts in short-hand. Hosty knew precisely what he meant when he wrote"1st floor" and "outside office" and put the full version  n the draft notes later. 

Speer did get one thing right in another post. It never made it into the official joint report. But we all know why that was. All except Pat and the Unicorn that is.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
avatar
Vinny
Posts : 2702
Join date : 2013-08-27

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts Empty Re: Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts

Fri 05 Aug 2022, 7:17 pm
Speer and DVP have taken over the thread trying hard to downplay PM.

_________________
Out With Bill Shelley In Front.
avatar
alex_wilson
Posts : 1038
Join date : 2019-04-10

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts Empty Re: Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts

Fri 05 Aug 2022, 8:02 pm
A perfectly  pernicious  example of the  faux debate  the 13 inch head forum  specializes  in..

As for M Speer and  DVP? I'm sure Joseph  Durnand and  Carl Oberg enjoyed many a cosy little  chat too..

If the 13 inch head forum was a rail network  I'm certain M Speer would make sure the trains all ran  on time...while  Herr  Direktor  Gordon lounges in the  boardroom, shifting uncomfortably in his seat, as the  new crotchless  leather camisole knickers he'd help design for  his  Ostarbeiter  secretariat  are starting to chafe..

I wonder what he " accidentally " spent that $1000 on? Hmmm , seriously  by the look of Lord Gordo  it would more than likely have been on Lyle and Scott's Autumn 2022 golf jumper  catalogue  or on litres of special experimental weed killer from  IG Farben...

In his own way Speer is  just as deluded as our chum Brian.  At least  with Brian  you're virtually  guaranteed  at least  a  couple of nuggets of 24 carat comedy gold  per word salad , with  Speer's  lugubrious offerings however I  feel my eyes glazing over after just a couple of gratingly  monotonous  sentences..

_________________
A fez! A fez! My kingdom for a fez!!
The last words of King Richard HARVEY Plantagenet III 
Bosworth Field 1485

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)
avatar
alex_wilson
Posts : 1038
Join date : 2019-04-10

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts Empty Re: Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts

Sat 06 Aug 2022, 12:37 am
P.S. it's absolutely fucking disgraceful to watch as that pair of ignorant  cunts, hellbent on  denial , twist and distort the  facts with a  careless intemperate  glee. Speer is  undoubtedly the  suffocating  voice of  reaction.  The status quo personified. Von Pein is a  cunt. No more and no less.

FROM  THE  MAKERS OF SPRINGTIME IN JUDDUFKI- THE  MUSICAL 

A COLLABORATORS  LOT IS NOT A  HAPPY ONE
  Scene,  An office,  somewhere in the backwaters of  Vichyite  Denial. A visiting   bigshot, an Oberfuhrer, his feldgrau  tunic carefully  pressed and  loaded with  decorations, from the  Race and Resettlement  Head Office in Berlin,  glaring down  through his immaculately polished monocle , at the  hapless provincial cowering  before  him , chef  de battalion of the regional  milice,  quivering  in  terror before the desk. A desk, that until 4 pm yesterday afternoon,  belonged to Commissioner Gordon. Head of the Tete de 13 Pouces Miliice. " Ah Monsieur  Commandant  Speer, we meet at last " the  icy stare which animates  his  usually  watery , disturbingly lifeless grey eyes softens,,  revealing the  faintest glint of sardonic amusement. If anything  this vaguely human touch makes him seem even more inhuman,  " My comrades and I ,  back in Berlin , were  wondering " the  grating, almost mechanical  monotone lightens,  becoming an insinuating  whisper , " if you  are  perhaps related to the  Herr  Reichsminister ?" Commandant  Speers  sallow pockmarked face, often  described as resembling a  badly  skelped  arse , flushes,  the hollow cheeks almost  glowing with a furious crimson shade. Similar to the rash which accompanies the onset of  Bubonic  Sanibelism 

" No , Herr Oberfuhrer, my father, Albert Brian ScrumDrum Buster Troppocrat  Le  Trolle , was a  professional  dung eater, second class, from the  village of TritTrot  Sur  Le Plop,  and  my mother,  Esmeralda,  was a  very talented chicken impersonator "
" Ah I  see, I see" the  Oberfuhrers  glare hardens again -  like  Professor Larsen's  unmentionables,  after peeking  at a copy  of  Saucy Isosceles, a special pull out " Equation  Crammed" pin up  feature,  in this month's  Pythagoras  for Porno  Lovers. The only  MENSA endorsed  pornographic  publication- an louche slightly  carnivorous  gleam  illuminates the  frosty stoicism  ,   struggling to enliven those dead  fish  eyes, the monocle only intensifies the almost necrophiliac  intensity of his expression 

" I see" He falls silent for a moment. Gazing round the office , pausing to  study each of the  " trophies " ex Commissioner  Gordon collected on his various archeological expeditions. Each one invariably ended up in the teeming boy friendly barrooms of Bangkok,  especially Ben Cole's House of Underage Holes - the Ex Commissioner,  now  under arrest for  embezzlement and  for brazenly  flouting the  Nuremberg  Laws, details of his bizarre menage  a trois ,  with  Mademoiselle  Beckett,  the  notorious double  jointed ex Can Can dancer , and the mysterious  malodorous  hermaphrodite  contortionist,  Pepe  Le Pew Doyle, rumoured to be able to hold his breath for over 5 minutes, had enlivened  many a breakfast table,  with Der  Sturmer  going to great lengths to entertain their readership with graphic descriptions of  M Gordon's  gymnastic  gimpery- the bizarre reflections :a blood splattered unicorns  horn, the  warty  countenance of the  last known  specimen  of the  seedlesslarrytrotterhog , the ragged remains of the red shirt Paul Trejo was found in,  when he was caught,  in flagrante with Edda  Mussolini's  pet chihuahua , Don Jeffries season ticket to the NAMBLA Twinkies softball team- made the Oberfuhrers  monocle  sparkle, like the  " human  kaleidoscope " John Butler  invented 

If you had been there , in that office,  as the  Oberfuhrer stood,  bathed in a magisterial  aura of  glacial  calm, contrasted with the  nervous  shuffling form of  M Speer,  you'd realise  that  silence  is indeed a  sound unto itself. Not even the creak of the  Oberfuhrers  boots and the  soft gushing sound as   M Speer  pissed himself,  could disturb the suffocating,  almost airless intensity. ..

Finally,  like a man waking from a pleasant  dream ,  Oberfuhrer Von Pein ; the Knights  Cross of the  War Merit Cross First Class With Swords, he was awarded for  helping to liquidate the  short lived Pissarium  of  Stinkus  Von Mac, glinting  softly in the  mellow shafts of sunlight  ,somehow  managing to  slip through the  steel bars and  the  sound proofed cast  iron  shutters of the  ex Commissioner's  oppressive  dungeon  like  office , began  speaking 

" I have been sent by Berlin to  clean up  this operation. We have to  stamp out  this damn Prayerman  heresy  once and for all " He smashes his fist on the desk, causing the  bizarre  Kathy Beckett shaped " executive  stress toy" to  wobble  voluptuously , like a  flat chested  300lb grey haired woman doing the dance of the  1000 veils in a  Dallas Doorway 

" My colleagues  in  the SS Medical  Research  Centre's  plan has obviously been a catastrophic failure " He gives a long impassioned sigh of  weariness, and, after  shrugging his shoulders and  spreading his  hands,  a gesture indicating near helplessness,  he continues,  in a brisk staccato tone  " I warned them it was  madness,  sheer madness " he snarls, clenching  his  leather  gloved  fists , and  twisting his face into a  contemptuous  sneer" Madness! Releasing an A team lunatic , with psychotic  delusions,  from the  Dr Von Sanibelus  Work farm for the  Incurable !! Not only  that , arming him with  a  selfie stick,  a ponytail and  a  Larrytrotter,  a  Larrytrotter! Everyone  knows what happened after the last experiment! How volatile  and potentially  unstable the  Larrytrotter  specimens  are!! How did they expect anyone to believe  Prayerman was a woman!!"

" I believe  it " M Speer  stammers, looking up nervously 

Von Pein  fixes him with a particularly  merciless  glare " Exactly " He snaps, his voice  dripping with sarcasm .

M Speer  replies with a timid smile,  lowering his  head, while  trying to ignore the acrid  stench emanating  from the by now considerable puddle, forming on the  ex Commissioner's immaculately  polished  floorboards . Indeed the  unmistakable  dark stain , down the front of his sky blue  milice  pantaloons  makes him look like  an escapee  from  Dr Von Sanibelus ' much celebrated  institution,  the only  institution in the  Greater  German  Reich  with a 100% record  in " curing the  Incurable "

Suddenly the  Oberfuhrer  adopts a  friendlier,  almost comradely  attitude,  placing a gloved hand  on the  milice  chief's  trembling  arm, before continuing  in an insinuating  conspiratorial  murmur,  barely  audible  above the  persistent  tinkling 

" We in the  Race and  Resettlement  Office appreciate the efforts of our comrades in the milice, we know how difficult it must be,  being collaborators. Of course  all right thinking people  know what  heroes you are, but to the  scum and the  trollish  rabble of the  so called  resistance you are condemned as traitors. Incidentally  " his voice  drops again,  like  John Butler shedding  his  second pair of  trousers at Kentucky's  infamous  Flashers  Ball, becoming a  gravelly  rasp, " You haven't heard of the  Great Blasphemer have you? Or Dr Dane? Steely Dan? Or a whisky  guzzling  haggis munching  tartan loving troll punk  called Och  Aye Wilson?"

M Speer  lifts his head,  like a  300lb woman  lifting her buttoned knee length  dress, before  replying with a  glazed vacant expression. 

" If I  didn't know better " Oberfuhrer Von Pein  titters softly to himself " I'd swear you'd  just been reading your own website " After a  discreet  cough, drumming his fingers on the desk, causing the Kathy Beckett toy to begin jiggling , he continues,  with a  cheery grin, 

" Nevermind,  nevermind, we can't all know the truth to a metaphysical  certainty ( sotto  voce) certainly  not a  dummkopf  collaborator  who  pisses in his  pants. As you are probably aware there's been a  change of leadership back in  Berlin,  Gruppenfuhrer  Wilhelm  Braun of the  Gestapo is now in charge of  the  Prayerman  Department  of the  RSHA. The Von Sanibelus  project has been  terminated , and  Commissioner  Gordon  has been arrested.  No doubt " he adds , beaming like a  lascivious  cherub,  watching a flat chested  go go dancer do her stuff,  in full stereoscopic glory, " he'll be  winging his way to the  Re Education  Annex of Dr Von Sanibelus' wonderful  institution as we speak..anyway  Provisional  Commissioner Von Speer how do you feel about taking  charge of  La  Tete  de 13 Pouces Milice? Under my supervision of course. We've  decided to try a more sophisticated  approach , using   subtler  techniques , as we predicted some necrotic  bed wetter squealing  " You're a troll and a liar and I'm a genius " over and over,  in a high pitched  nasal whine,  was hardly what you would  call  successful. In fact  it was about the  least successful endeavor  since Napoleon  Butler  decided to invade  Moscow,  Kentucky  with an army of transvestite  squirrels , it was even less successful when you realise he already lived in Moscow,  Kentucky,  which  was nothing more than  the stump of  a withered   tree,  ravaged by Dutch elm  disease , a squalid  outhouse with an unflushable  toilet and Napoleon's  96 year old  mother, Vagisil,  widely  feared as the local cunning woman, who was permanently  enthroned  upon the  reeking  receptacle,  wizened  skeletal  legs akimbo,  gibbering  toothlessly,  like  some hillbilly  Miss Haversham , cursing  her  own true love, ScrumDrum,  who scarpered  to set up a  commune , behind a burnt out trailer in La Jolla,  with larrythelovermantrotter,  freewheeling  Tommy G,  and  the paint huffing  anti  hippy  Dickie  Gilbride ( accompanied  by his 4ft 3 inch green  skinned chum, allegedly  the  alien who crashlanded  back in 47, but according to  the  extant  court transcripts , actually  a midget  ex Lucille  Ball impersonator  from  Guatemala called Felipe  El Fellator,  the greenish tinge  was supposedly  caused by  one night's  crazy  overindulgence , involving  10 gallon drums of  Apple Green  Quick Drying Emulsion )

" Uhh I dunno,  it's a  lot of responsibility" M Speer  , obviously  flattered,   tries to appear humble " ive  got  my website,  plus  my collection of Pumping Iron magazines to think about,  plus my prize winning  giant  carrots, they don't just grow themselves!"

" oh come now Provisional  Commissioner and  Honorary  Hauptsturmfuhrer  Von Speer,  winner of the  Iron Cross,  first class, what we're asking you to do  isn't all that dissimilar to what you're doing already. Providing a  fig leaf of carefully controlled  dissent,  the veneer of  fair mindedness and even handedness. Be a wolf in a sheeples  rather smelly clothes,  instead of just a  sheep acting like a sheeple..Is that really too much to ask? .Incidentally " he raises his  eyebrows,  with a suggestive leer " Mademoiselle  Beckett  will be your personal secretary " He gives a lascivious  snigger,  pouting his moist unnaturally  reddened  lips until they look like the rear end of the  recently extinct  Sanibel  Back to  Front  Bird
" She used to be a  Can Can dancer you know,  and  a gymnast  in the  Bund of Deutsch  Maiden,  and according to the gossip we hear  on PrinzAlbrechtStrasse  the ex Commissioner kept her very  fit and  very  " he narrows his eyes, and  widens his pout until he resembles a  grotesque  toadlike  satyr  " flexible "

" I dunno " M Speer  tries to sound  uninterested,  but the morbid twitching in his piss soaked  pantaloons and the sudden manic gleam in his  normally  docile  bovine  eyes tell a different story entirely

An avid student of human  frailties ( especially if they involve oversized  dildos and  other such  insertables ) Oberfuhrer Von Pein  knew he had  his man, gently,  with the  practiced ease of an expert pick pocket he continued to rifle  through the darker corners of the  hapless milicemans  psyche,  playing on his vanity and grossly  inflated  sense of self importance 

" Come on  Honorary  Sturmbannfuhrer,  Holder of the coveted Knights Cross,  very rarely awarded to collaborators,  sorry , of course I meant  invaluable allies, everyone in the  village of La Tete  looks  up to you,  you are THE man, they look to you for guidance. Of course  we in the  Race and Resettlement office and our colleagues in the Gestapo  know the truth,  ( sotto voce) that  you're a fucking  worthless hack '

" Pardon me ?"

" Your  critics in the resistance are worthless  sacks  of  shit"

" Oh that's ok then"

" Just keep doing what you are doing.  Most of  La  Teters  are so dumb , so easily led and so desperate to believe,  they'll  swallow any old shite,  as long as the person sounds convincing,  like they know what they are talking about. Commissioner  Speer your  one talent  is  making the incoherent  sound half way coherent,  a drowning man,  after all, may look like a champion swimmer from a distance,  that is, until he drowns. Likewise  the  dimwitted , or the conspiracy  starved maybe convinced by your extraneous  waffle"

" Extraneous  waffle?"

" Oh I'm sorry,  I thought you spoke  German,. Extraneous waffle  is German for unparalleled  genius "

" oh I see"

" So you'll  do it! You'll be my partner in disinformation. Together we'll  glide across La Tete  like  Rogers and   Astaire,  or Fatty Arbuckle and  Virginia  Rapp..we'll deconstruct, discombobulate,  discharge  and  deceive. By the time we are through the poor bastards will think Prayerman  was the product of an alchemical  wedding between  Chris Davidson,  a maths textbook and a  vintage  movie camera.. Remember we have  ways of making you collaborate. Either you  keep  defacing  La Tete  with your  inane drivel,  insisting  an obvious  image of a male figure is actually  a  flat chested  wig wearing  300lb grey haired woman,  or we'll get our ace double  agents Fezzo and  Jimbo to kidnap you and  whisk you off to see  Dr Totenkopf  down in Tijuana,  would you  really want to  entrust your wedding  tackle to a  trembling  99 year old  Alzheimer's  ravaged  surgeon?,   who  interned for Dr  Clauberg at the  infamous  gypsy family  camp? Somewhere in Upper Silesia? If you don't agree to continue collaborating  and  run interference  until we eventually  uncover and  liquidate  this rogue Prayerman  faction,  we'll turn you into a  grey haired woman,  and take your  unconscious  self to the  TSBD and  have  Craig  Lamson  photograph you in the  doorway  , do you  know what  Lamson  does to his unconscious  ' models' after a photoshoot? Once we have the photos we'll send them,  in unmarked  brown manila  envelopes,  to Ralph Cinque,  Jim Fetzer, David Josephs,  David  Lifton and  Ayatollah  Rafsanjani  in Tehran...its your choice..."

" I'll  do it, by Odin's  hairy ballsack I'll do it" Speer burbles  ecstatically,  sounding like  John Butler  at Kentucky's  First  ( and only) Masochistics  Convention,  after he'd  jammed Lil  Stonewall  in  between the  blades of the  ACME LARSEN 69 Fully Portable  Erotic  Combine Harvester , known in certain parts of  Bangkok and  Sanibel Island as the  Eunuchs  Friend . 

Before  adding  coyly, his left leg pumping  ferociously,  " About  this operation,  ive  got medical  insurance and everything..."

FIN 

Choreography  by Judyth Vary Baker  .Stills from "Triumph of the Will" copyright  Trine Day  Verlag. 
Stunts performed  by Tommy  Graves and his Cunning  Runts . Ponytails and hairpieces  supplied by  Sanibel  Merkin  Manufacturers.  " Never more than a hair away "

No collaborators  or ex Commissioners  were harmed during the making of this Trollery 

Any resemblance to the living  or the  undead was purely intentional. 
Copyright  2022 Hoots Mon  Productions,  Auchtermuchty 

P.P.S.An afterword  . For the  attention of any passing  geniuses  and/ or highly  skilled  detective  researchers. 

A quick  lesson  in detective  logic,  equations  trademarked  by the  Larsen  Academy for Modest  Know it Alls

" Prayerwomans " obvious lack  of  female characteristics = Mini rant  about  Weigmann,  James Gordon and Greg 

Continued requests  asking the  internet's  leading  researcher, and one of the  self styled  best and brightest , to post the  images in question. Namely the  so called  Davidson  " enhancement " and a  side by side comparison of the  Prayerman figure  and the  near contemporary  photo of  Mrs Stanton = Barely  discernible  babbling,  apparently  concerning  Altgens  6(????) and a Weigmann  frame 

Question about  Mrs Stanton's FBI statement on the  day of the  assassination,  to wit " I went inside immediately "= zero response 

Continued requests to explain the obvious discrepancies between the images,  hair colour,  shape,  size,, lack of  female  characteristics  etc = zero response,  except usual  confused  ranting.  Aspiring to nothing more  than  a mixture of  outright deceit and  abusive  adolescent  braggadocio. 

Answering reasonable  questions  with " Bullshit " " You're a  lying  troll" or variations  thereof,  before soaring off into a fantasy filled monologue does not  constitute  skilled  debate, or anything remotely  similar. 

As well as  consistently  ( and  wildly   too I may add) overestimating  your own intelligence/ research abilities , you consistently  underestimate  other  people's intelligence. Putting it bluntly  Brian,  people aren't anywhere near as stupid as you think they are,  as you need them to be,  and most insultimgly of all,  the  way you  treat them.

No one of any substance, with IQs above  room temperature , takes  you seriously. They can  see through your empty bluster and your faux condescending  attitude . You can  keep  calling people  liars and  trolls,  keep whining about being banned,  keep  referring to yourself as a  highly skilled researcher/ the best and brightest  etc, keep  regurgitating  your  fantastical  delusions about  fantasy  photo analysts,  Chris Davidson's enhancement,  Altgens  6, Weigmann and  imaginary  stereoscopic  comparisons , no one's  remotely  interested.  Or impressed. 

No one's  buying the  risible  hackwork  you're  desperate to pass off as " your correct evidence "

I know I  shouldn't keep wasting bandwidth by responding to your  mindless  dross. Clogging up the  threads here, and infecting the forum with your noxious  misinformation. And that's exactly what it is  Brian 

Cards on the table  time; I find your whole  attitude and the way you  persist in attempting to talk down to people who are  obviously in another  galaxy  talent  wise deeply  insulting. The casual way you insult and smear  people I  respect. People who have actually contributed  something of note. People who actually do the fucking work.  People who aren't just empty blather .

To be fair I don't think you're an ideological  anti semite. Your risible attempts at  holocaust denial,  horrendous and totally without foundation  as they  were , was ( and probably  is) imho at least,  attributable to  the lingering  influence of your  late father. 

I've  consciously  avoided  saying anything about  your  opinions  regarding  the  history of the  Troubles in Ireland. Out of respect for  Greg. It's  his name above the door after all. I know if I  was to get started  I'd end up  writing something I know I'd profoundly regret. 

Putting it bluntly  Brian,  you ain't  worth it. Going by your track record  , I'll  wager you  know as much about  the  tragic history of Ireland as you  do about  Captain  Bly and all the other subjects you pontificate with  such hollow aplomb  about .

I'm almost ashamed to admit it,  but reading your posts  often makes  me  genuinely  angry. 

The wholly  unearned sense of  entitlement  , which permeates ,  combined with the  faux condescending  attitude , really  gets on my fucking  nerves. You have  some fucking nerve criticising  researchers like  Greg and  Barto. Granted,  not everyone  agrees with their  conclusions but I  think  it's  safe to say , their abilities as researchers,  archivist, document archeologists,  if you will, are almost universally  respected. 

They've had to earn that respect. 

To read some  fucking no account scrote,  whose  sole achievement is amassing a  catalogue of falsehoods that would make  Team Trump at the  Liars  Olympics  green with envy, one of the best and brightest  doncha know,  the  most  skilled detective  since Sir Arthur went chasing fairies up in t' dales of Yorkshire , presume to talk down to them. 

I'd  say people ignore your research Brian,  but there's  really nothing to ignore. 

Just lies and  figments of your fevered imagination .

How the fuck  does  Altgens  6 and a frame from  Weigmann  answer my continued  requests to post Chris Davidson's enhancement,  plus the  photo of Mrs Stanton  side by side by the actual  Prayerman image,  to give the  handful  of  lurkers , who have the stomach to brave the stench over there, a proper understanding of  just how  ridiculously  deceptive your  so called  correct evidence  really is

What about Mrs Stanton's  grey hair,? her contemporaneous  statement ?, Prayerwomans  obvious lack of female characteristics? Etc etc etc

Calling me a lying troll before launching once again into the  same old litany of  deceit and delusion convinces no one. 
Regarding Altgens  6, half the platform is obscured by the fucking  Secret  Service  agents in the  foreground,  you refuse to accept  or acknowledge this basic fact,  like you refuse to accept and acknowledge  countless others .

And what about having the common decency to apologise to  Greg and everyone you deceived with your false claim? Unless you can actually pony up some actual evidence  proving he almost admitted  Prayerman is  Sarah Stanton 

Don't tell me,  let me guess, James Gordon  sent a team of elite troll punk ninja  hackers to delete the offending statements from your Facebook  page,  right?

Along with the  thread where everyone agrees about the  woman's face? And the video with BWF uttering his enigmatic  words..

Sandy Larsen is  one of the  worst,  most egregious  examples of a wannabe  internet researcher, he's been consistently wrong about  practically everything. For you to attempt to use his " photo analysis ( ie  squinting  through his shades at his computer  monitor) as " evidence " just further compounds the insult..

I thought  your voluminous  excretions,  your  omnipresence  , appearing  then lingering like a foul smell, every time the subject is discussed  threatened to jeopardise the  overall  credibility of the entire subject. one of  THE most important subjects , but I was relieved to learn I was wrong. 

No one takes you seriously. They  see your correct evidence for what it is.

A steaming  heap of  fantasy  streaked bullshit 

To all my fellow  ROKCers, and to all the lurkers too, you have my apologies for  wasting your valuable time with this cack.

In my defence  I  thought the subject matter was/ is way too important to be left open to the  wilful predations  of a  self obsessed  fantasist,  who  has absolutely no respect for the  subject,  or for anyone,  least of all himself .

I genuinely thought  Brian's  nonsensical evidence had  real potential to negatively affect how the entire subject was/ is perceived. 

I was  wrong. I allowed my personal  feelings to  adversely influence my judgement. 

No one takes  his crap seriously. And really,  thinking about it logically,  how could  they?

Sure, a few stubborn deniers  perhaps may utilise his fantasy as an off the rack,  anyone but Oswald  solution .

But does the forum really need the likes of Palamara,  and  Speer endorsing  Prayerman.?

Imho Brian is  doing the forum a favour. Those two  fucking roasters  really  ARE the  kiss of death  , credibility  wise.

A closet Juddufkist,  hey! Judy is a witness doncha know,  and pleeeease  remember to  come and see me at JudyCon  2022!!!!!!! 

And Speer, the grey blimp of  Dealey Plaza,  the living reincarnation of a  minor  Vichyite official  cum fulltime  gasbag..

Fuck them. Long may they prosper amongst  their peers ,over in La Tete, discussing the issues of the day with Doug Caddy  and  DVP...

_________________
A fez! A fez! My kingdom for a fez!!
The last words of King Richard HARVEY Plantagenet III 
Bosworth Field 1485

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 7556
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 64
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts Empty Re: Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts

Sat 06 Aug 2022, 1:01 pm
Pat Speer @ the 13 Inch Head Forum wrote:n the "official" evidence, even without the proposition Oswald wasI Prayer Man, Oswald had an alibi. He was on the lower floors at the time of the shooting. He was seen on these floors by Shelley, Piper and Arnold.


An alibi is given by the suspect, not some clown 50 plus years later.

That aside, Shelley and Piper saw him more than a half hour before the assassination. That's not an alibi. Arnold saw him 15 minutes before the assassination according to her initial statement - but showed a willingness to be pliable later in regard to when and where it was.  


Shortly after the shooting, he was seen on the second floor by Baker and Truly, who failed to notice anything indicating he'd just raced down the stairs.

Which is not an alibi since tests showed it was possible to get down from the 6th in time for this fairy tale meeting. What you claim is an alibi, was not used by the suspect and in any case, it would have been shown to be inculpatory, not exculpatory in court.

His alibi was that he was on the first floor and outside during the relevant period. That would have stood up assuming a competent defense team. His sighting of Jarman and Norman coming back in at around 12:25 alone would do it, without even going to the films or other witnesses. 

You're right, Alex. He would have made the trains run on time, but bored everyone to death in the process.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
avatar
Vinny
Posts : 2702
Join date : 2013-08-27

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts Empty Re: Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts

Sun 14 Aug 2022, 6:52 pm
Good question by Roger.

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/27999-prayer-man/page/9/

I'm left to wonder, Pat, why, if you think Oswald did not do it, you have put such energy into disputing the claim that Prayerman could be Oswald.

_________________
Out With Bill Shelley In Front.
avatar
barto
Posts : 3154
Join date : 2015-07-21
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts Empty Re: Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts

Sun 14 Aug 2022, 8:35 pm
Roger Odisio gets it.

Pat Speer does not.

_________________
Prayer Man Website.     Prayer Man On FB.     Prayer Man On Twitter.     Prayer Man On YouTube
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes
Posts : 939
Join date : 2016-08-15

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts Empty Re: Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts

Yesterday at 12:27 am
Speer definitely has a hard-on for PM. Odisio doing a great job of revealing it.

_________________
Release clear scans. Reveal the truth about Prayer Man. Preserve the history of the assassination of JFK.
steely_dan
steely_dan
Posts : 2185
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 59

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts Empty Re: Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts

Yesterday at 8:47 am
greg_parker wrote:From Morley's Pit of Dispair

PAT SPEER
SEPTEMBER 17, 2015 AT 5:55 PM
"Well, these responses prove my point. One person says the Prayer Man figure-which to me is almost certainly a woman-is clearly a man, and that we can therefore assume it is Oswald."

Disingenuous to the max. The person in question said that the figure had all of the features of Oswald, that all other males from the building had been ruled out and that no one admitted seeing any strangers. 

"This is ridiculous. it’s a blurry picture. Oswald, from what we can tell, never said he was out on the steps."

Of course, we now know he did say exactly that... and by saying this, Speer was suggesting that it may be evidence that could sway him. He is now aware of the Hosty note, but has it moved Speer one iota? No, it has not. Because for him and others, it s not about the facts - it is in crushing anything that threatens his shibboleths

"And no one who was out on the steps has ever said he was out on the steps. I mean, we would be on firmer ground claiming the figure is Jesus, than Oswald. At least Jesus wasn’t asked where he was at the time of the shots, and then failed to say he was out on the steps."

If you were inside when you thought the shots were fired, why would you say you were outside? Because that is where Oswald was when he thought the assassination occured. 

An elightening thread on the mindset of certain types.
https://jfkfacts.org/in-jfk-lore-who-is-prayer-man/

He's a denial monkey, pure and simple. Why? That's the question.

_________________

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused


Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 7556
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 64
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts Empty Re: Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts

Yesterday at 12:53 pm
steely_dan wrote:
greg_parker wrote:From Morley's Pit of Dispair

PAT SPEER
SEPTEMBER 17, 2015 AT 5:55 PM
"Well, these responses prove my point. One person says the Prayer Man figure-which to me is almost certainly a woman-is clearly a man, and that we can therefore assume it is Oswald."

Disingenuous to the max. The person in question said that the figure had all of the features of Oswald, that all other males from the building had been ruled out and that no one admitted seeing any strangers. 

"This is ridiculous. it’s a blurry picture. Oswald, from what we can tell, never said he was out on the steps."

Of course, we now know he did say exactly that... and by saying this, Speer was suggesting that it may be evidence that could sway him. He is now aware of the Hosty note, but has it moved Speer one iota? No, it has not. Because for him and others, it s not about the facts - it is in crushing anything that threatens his shibboleths

"And no one who was out on the steps has ever said he was out on the steps. I mean, we would be on firmer ground claiming the figure is Jesus, than Oswald. At least Jesus wasn’t asked where he was at the time of the shots, and then failed to say he was out on the steps."

If you were inside when you thought the shots were fired, why would you say you were outside? Because that is where Oswald was when he thought the assassination occured. 

An elightening thread on the mindset of certain types.
https://jfkfacts.org/in-jfk-lore-who-is-prayer-man/

He's a denial monkey, pure and simple. Why? That's the question.
It goes back to when Lee Farley and I had a disagreement with Lifton on the 13 inch head forum about Bledsoe and the bus ride.

Lifton replied with one of his bloviated piles of condescending dung - to which we both took exception and let him have both barrels. This caused a stir among the mods with Pat coming on and posting that me and Lee should be honored to be taught a lesson by Lifton.

So of course, we then aimed both barrels at Speer... and it has been a regular "love-fest" ever since. Part of his petty revenge - as it was with Doyle - was and is in attacking PM. 

He is now FORCED to say that Hosty's note saying Oswald went outside to watch the P Parade doesn't really mean what it states - because he made the comment on JFKFacts several years ago - "this is ridiculous. it’s a blurry picture. Oswald, from what we can tell, never said he was out on the steps." (which was post-Lifton blow-up)

His ongoing denial - even in the face of Hosty's note, is as disingenuous as it gets.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 7556
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 64
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts Empty Re: Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts

Yesterday at 1:21 pm
RCD in his own eloquent way, summed up the situation that has led to Speer's peculiar interpretations of PM evidence - even though Speer is not directly named, he and Jefferys are the mods being referred to.

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/18585-clearing-the-air/?do=findComment&comment=242574

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes
Posts : 939
Join date : 2016-08-15

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts Empty Re: Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts

Yesterday at 1:37 pm
The endless efforts Speer and Doyle put into exacting their revenge serves to illustrate how deeply their egos were bruised. One must posses a vastly overinflated ego for it to be bruised that deeply. They need to get over themselves.

_________________
Release clear scans. Reveal the truth about Prayer Man. Preserve the history of the assassination of JFK.
Sponsored content

Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts Empty Re: Proof that Pat Speer has no interest in the facts

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum