REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Darnell  Lankford  11  4  Theory  paine  tsbd  Weigman  Mason  fritz  doyle  Lifton  David  +Lankford  prayer  2  tippit  frazier  9  zapruder  Humor  beckley  3a  Floor  hosty  3  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

To Larry Rivera Empty To Larry Rivera

Sat 09 Mar 2013, 12:28 pm
“I continued to stay right on the steps where I was. I didn’t move from there, I didn’t talk with someone who was sitting there that, uh, was – was on the stairs, as I said earlier. With the same two people. And the shots came from – apparently now – they came from around in a group of people scrambling.” Later on the same topic, “And I moved to the right. “Cause I was very interested in staying – there is no way to get caught. Standing there in the middle.”(69)

Then Day asked him a very simple, important and relevant question:
DAY: Are you in any pictures?
FRAZIER: No – I don’t remember. What, uh-what I was gonna say is that it sounded – sounded like they were taken in the fall. It was then that was, you know, perfect. But being there at that time I didn’t know.(70)

Larry,

A couple of things. Firstly, I didn't do the transcription. That was Richard Gilbride - the same person who deserves a friggin' statue struck in his honor for rescuing all those tapes and transcripts rotting away.

Secondly, some parts of the transcripts are Richard's best guess. As much as I love the guy, I don't have as much confidence in the accuracy of some of those "best guess" parts as he does. They should not be hard to pick. It is the sections where q & don't seem to correspond, or the answer is nonsensical to whatever degree. In any case, relying on those parts of the transcript to support any theory is not a good idea, imo.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum