REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

tippit  fritz  doyle  Lankford  prayer  2  11  Weigman  Lifton  Floor  Darnell  hosty  tsbd  David  9  zapruder  3a  3  Mason  beckley  Humor  4  Theory  frazier  +Lankford  paine  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
Steven Uanna

Reopen the investigation and expose the cabal still in power connected to JFK’s murder.  Empty Reopen the investigation and expose the cabal still in power connected to JFK’s murder.

Sat 10 Dec 2022, 12:43 am
Hello, my name is Steven Uanna. I’m 68 years old and I live just outside Baltimore, Maryland. As a child I lived for 3 years in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia where my father William Lewis “Bud” Uanna died on the grounds of the American Embassy on December 22, 1961. My mother and I returned to the States and we lived inside the Washington Beltway in Falls Church, Virginia until I was 16. Then we moved over to Baltimore. 
I hope I can add to your discussions with information I have gleaned during my investigation into my father’s death, which led me into researching the Kennedy Assassination and other things relating to the Cold War and American culture and history. 
As Chief of the Division of Physical Security at the Department of State my father knew the Dulles brothers, and many of the top people in the CIA and Department of State and FBI. 
I have filed Freedom of Information Act Requests and received documents about my father and I had many newspaper articles about him. I have his personal file too and this gave me a roadmap to follow as I researched. I discovered that he had been written out of history. 
My father started his career in intelligence and security with the US Army Counter Intelligence Corps, the CIC, right before WW II. I have concluded that the CIC and the Office of Strategic Services, the OSS, were working at cross purposes. The CIC was trying to protect United States interests and the OSS and later the CIA, had another agenda since their leadership came from the American aristocracy who were connected to British and European aristocratic circles. 
I hope I can be of help. I have been researching since 1980 when the made for TV movie Enola Gay, in which my father was portrayed as the security officer for the 509th Composite Group said he was murdered in Africa. 
This was something my mother already suspected. 
I hope I can be of help in getting the Kennedy Assassination investigation officially reopened. Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy, just like he said. He was framed, first by the corrupt Dallas government establishment, then by the Federal government with the Warren Report and media like LIFE Magazine. 
Steve
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Reopen the investigation and expose the cabal still in power connected to JFK’s murder.  Empty Re: Reopen the investigation and expose the cabal still in power connected to JFK’s murder.

Sun 11 Dec 2022, 9:41 am
Steven Uanna wrote:Hello, my name is Steven Uanna. I’m 68 years old and I live just outside Baltimore, Maryland. As a child I lived for 3 years in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia where my father William Lewis “Bud” Uanna died on the grounds of the American Embassy on December 22, 1961. My mother and I returned to the States and we lived inside the Washington Beltway in Falls Church, Virginia until I was 16. Then we moved over to Baltimore. 
I hope I can add to your discussions with information I have gleaned during my investigation into my father’s death, which led me into researching the Kennedy Assassination and other things relating to the Cold War and American culture and history. 
As Chief of the Division of Physical Security at the Department of State my father knew the Dulles brothers, and many of the top people in the CIA and Department of State and FBI. 
I have filed Freedom of Information Act Requests and received documents about my father and I had many newspaper articles about him. I have his personal file too and this gave me a roadmap to follow as I researched. I discovered that he had been written out of history. 
My father started his career in intelligence and security with the US Army Counter Intelligence Corps, the CIC, right before WW II. I have concluded that the CIC and the Office of Strategic Services, the OSS, were working at cross purposes. The CIC was trying to protect United States interests and the OSS and later the CIA, had another agenda since their leadership came from the American aristocracy who were connected to British and European aristocratic circles. 
I hope I can be of help. I have been researching since 1980 when the made for TV movie Enola Gay, in which my father was portrayed as the security officer for the 509th Composite Group said he was murdered in Africa. 
This was something my mother already suspected. 
I hope I can be of help in getting the Kennedy Assassination investigation officially reopened. Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy, just like he said. He was framed, first by the corrupt Dallas government establishment, then by the Federal government with the Warren Report and media like LIFE Magazine. 
Steve
Steve, welcome aboard! I look forward to your contributions and learning more about your father and your personal quest. 

I think I will move your other post to the main forum where more eyes will see it.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Vinny

Reopen the investigation and expose the cabal still in power connected to JFK’s murder.  Empty Re: Reopen the investigation and expose the cabal still in power connected to JFK’s murder.

Sun 11 Dec 2022, 10:32 pm
Welcome to the forum,Steve.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum