REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Log in
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 7843
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 64
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sorry Lance but you're getting another dose just because. Empty Sorry Lance but you're getting another dose just because.

Thu 19 Jan 2023, 10:47 pm
Lance Payette @ the 13 inch head forum wrote:I find certain basic facts impossible to square with any plausible conspiracy theory. One of these is Oswald’s last-minute trip to Ruth Paine’s home to obtain his rifle.
Facts do not have to sqaure with anything. They do have to be verified. You need to learn the difference between cherry-picked evidence used by the cops to formulate a false narrative to implicate their suspect, and actual verified facts.

Conspiracy enthusiasts, of course, thrive on complexity. 
On the contrary, unchallenged cherry-picked evidence causes so many improbabilitiies, it defies logic to insist the narrative is factual. Unfortunately, many conspiracy fanatics take these improbabities and weave them into their Maxwell Smart plotlines instead of actually resolving them.

Some quick examples: Oswald allegedly being dropped by Whaley many many blocks from his alleged boarding house. The simple solution is in Whalley's testimony. He described a person he himself said was an alcohlic who had been on a bender and was wearing several layers of clothes to keep warm while sleeping rough. A drunk coming into a little bit of money has no qualms about using some to ride a cab to a boarding house (I'm sure that part of Oak Cliff was full of them, not just one at 1026 N Beckley) - unlike Oswald who was saving every cent toward reuniting his family.

Why did so many cops turn up at the Texas Theatre because of someone sneaking in? Again, the conspiricay nuts turn this into another Maxwell Smart episode complete with an Oswald double. The simple solution is again found in testimony - this time from Postal, who described how in the past, teens had snuck in and gone up into the balcony. 

I say that was why she rang the cops - because of teens sneaking in. Reporter Jim Ewell was in the balcony and wrote about teens being up there. 

The cops who came in through the front door (which I think was only 2 at the most) went straight up to the balcony because Postal's call had been to report them and had nothing to do with the assassination or with Tippit.

Asst DA Bowie was reported as saying the police had received more than one call for the Texas Theatre. The other call was from someone who knew Oswald had gone in there and that he was the designated  patsy. Those who came in through the backdoor were responding to this call.  

If you insist Oswald never actually ordered or received the Carcano, or 
It was ordered on a day he was at work by someone calling themselves A. Hidell - which of course could be male or female. On that day - March 12 - Marina was picked up by Ruth Paine.  There was no evidence ever developed that Lee ever picked it up. But as Tom Gram has shown, no investigation was made to see if a female picked it up. A Hidell AKA AJ Hidell never morphed into Alek James Hidell until after the assassination.

I'm sure you see  where this is going...

the conspirators somehow obtained it from Ruth’s garage and planted it in the TSBD without Oswald's knowledge, you’re already in the land of extreme implausibility - 
The MC was never in the garage - at least not wrapped in any blanket. See here for what was in that blankie.

What is implausible is a lawyer believing a police constructed narrative based on evidence never tested in court while also wilfully ignoring the exculpatory counter evidence. I mean, I know you're not a criminal lawyer, but still...

No, I’m talking about a conspiracy in which Oswald actually owned the Carcano and was either a knowing participant or a designated patsy.
You can talk about it as much as you like. Certain of your fellow posters over there chatter non-stop about the equally silly Harvey and Lee theory. 

In other words, a conspiracy that is at least within the ballpark of plausibility. For some reason, it was important to this conspiracy for Oswald and/or his rifle to be on the sixth floor of the TSBD at the time of the assassination.
What makes it within the ballpark of plausibility? Nothing. A police case that would have fallen apart in 2 seconds flat in any court in the world that actually applied the rules of evidence developed over centuries. 

Oswald was framed, as the TOTALITY and fair weighting of the evidence shows. Pure and simple. No complications - which is what you get when you make him an active plotter.

Think about such a conspiracy and ask the question, “Does the following scenario make any sense at all?”
Of course not, It is a false narrative.

The morning before the assassination, a Thursday, Oswald uses his unlikely “curtain rods” story as an excuse to visit Ruth’s home in Irving; 
Yet as I have shown, Oswald and Ruth Paine were in Oak Cliff on Friday the 15th checking out an apartment, Ruth was also making phone inquiries about renting a washing machine for Marina. Ruth even admitted in testimony that Lee and Marina were moving to their own apartment soon. And she had spare curtain rods after swapping bedroom curtains for venetian blinds. 

Oswald asks casual acquaintance Frazier, his 19-year-old coworker, for a ride, the first one he’s ever requested on a Thursday
To which I would point out that he had been getting lifts for a paltry 6 weeks - hardly long enough to establish any real pattern - a pattern that was broken anyway the previous Friday (that same day he was in Oak Cliff with Ruth) according to the official sources, when he did not go out there at all because of Ruth's daughter having a birthday party. 

Marina also said in testimony that this was another reason for him coming a day early - because he had missed out on seeing them the previous weekend. 

The evening before the assassination, Frazier and Oswald undertake the 35-minute drive to Irving in Frazier’s 1954 Chevrolet;
Well, that certainly adds to suspicion! Not. Especially in light of the fact that there was nothing unusual or out of character about going out on Thursday for the above reasons.

That night, Oswald retrieves his clunky Carcano with its misaligned scope, an implausible assassination weapon at best, from the garage and wraps it without Ruth or Marina noticing his activities;
He must have been hiding it in his ass, because it wasn't in any blanket in the garage.  Maybe that's why he was walking like John Wayne that night?

The morning of the assassination, Oswald strolls down the street with his wrapped rifle extending nearly to the ground and tosses it in the back seat of Frazier's car;
Yet no neighbors saw this. Indeed, that day was full of firsts. This was allegedly the only time Lee had walked to Frazier's (due to Frazier being late). Frazier - every single other time - picked Lee up the Paine house. 

So why was November 22 so special? It was special because the cops needed witnesses to him carrying that long sack, so this story of him walking up the Randle house was invented so that Frazier and Linnie-Mae could both act as the needed witnesses. Yes yes I know they described the sack as not long enough for the rifle. The length was not important. It could always be argued they were simply mistaken. What it allowed was making them look like they were NOT helping in the frame. 

In any case, Frazier was indeed running late and Oswald was instead picked up by Bill Randle as seen by Mrs Roberts - a Paine neighbor. Bill was on his way to Austin...

Frazier and Oswald travel the 35 minutes back to Dallas in Frazier’s 1954 Chevy;
Apparently not on that particular day.

Oswald leaves Frazier’s car and walks toward the TSBD with the wrapped rifle extending from his cupped hand up his arm;
Well, yes, that is part of the BS cop narrative. 

But Roy Lewis who worked at the Houston St warehouse where Frazier parked, was interviewed by a HSCA investigator. He told the investigator that Frazier was asked where his "rider" was and he (Frazier) claimed he had dropped him off at the front entrance. Frazier was hiding the fact that he did not bring Lee that morning. This in turn, suggests there was a good reason why Linnie Mae was protecting her husband in regard to providing Lee with that lift. It also suggests that Lee rode every day with Frazier. After all, this was Friday morning - a morning Frazier had supposedly never before given Lee a lift. 

Oswald somehow conveys the rifle to the sixth floor without being seen or questioned by anyone.
Yes, why not? Did you know the owner of the building was a Master magician? Maybe the building  itself was magic? Hell, you could even fire magic bullets from there...

I will tear down every fucking post you make until you  do yourself and everyone else a favor and go and familiarize yourself with police false narratives as the cornerstone in the framing of innocent people. Then force youself to look at ALL of the evidence, not just the police cherry-pickings, and apply the MO of frames to the Oswald case. You will see how well it all fits - if you leave your biases in the bottom draw.

I know you really don't want to do any of that. Too fucking lazy and/or indifferent. The alternative  to having your posts torn to shreds will be to simply stop posting because posting bullshit - whether it is lone nut bullshit or conspiracy bullshit will not be an alternative that goes unpunished. 

Ask your new friend, Greg Doudna.


Last edited by greg_parker on Sat 21 Jan 2023, 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 7843
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 64
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sorry Lance but you're getting another dose just because. Empty Re: Sorry Lance but you're getting another dose just because.

Sat 21 Jan 2023, 12:02 pm
Lance Payette wrote:I haven't looked at the ROKC thread and don't intend to

Lance thinks if he doesn't see his commentary getting demolished, the demolition is a myth. 

Oh well. That's on Lance. Everyone else will get it.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 7843
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 64
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sorry Lance but you're getting another dose just because. Empty Re: Sorry Lance but you're getting another dose just because.

Sat 21 Jan 2023, 3:33 pm
Was going to respond to more of Lance's reply but I see Tom G has already covered it more thoroughly than I probably would have. 

Instead, I 'll say something about Joseph McBride's reply


J McBride channeling Nigel Ginsberg, Alan's less talented 2nd cousin wrote:There's a lot of intended time-wasting on

this forum now by trolls or hardcore Warren

Commission adherents (whether they are sincere or disinformation agents) who want to endlessly

rehash the old "so-called evidence" (as Oswald

called it) while ignoring subsequent research

that proves the official story false. I would

suggest people not getting bogged down

in pointless and tedious arguments of this kind. That's

what the lone-nut crowd want, to distract

us from serious ongoing research.
The fact is that the LN, and even some CT blather can be useful.

Some of my best discoveries have come from dismantling LN and CT claims and talking points. 

I never would have found the key to the Furniture Mart mystery for example, if not for Greg Doudna inspiring me to look. 

And this goes way back to LN posts about the 2nd floor encounter. Of not for those posts by McAdams et al, I may never have started looking into it myself.  

The Devil really is in the detail and it is worrisome that it is CTs who most object to looking into any of this in fine detail. One might even suspect that they are worried the detail might unravel their opus magnum conspiriatus.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 7843
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 64
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sorry Lance but you're getting another dose just because. Empty Re: Sorry Lance but you're getting another dose just because.

Sun 22 Jan 2023, 2:55 pm
Stevie Roe wrote:I took a look at the ROKC conspiracy website, and they are correct about Mr. Caster. 

It should be Benny Joe Caster, not Berry J. Caster. 

Here's another news flash for you and Lance.

Marvin was NOT Willie's father. He was his brother. I suspect you (Stevie) know that, but for whatever reason, chose not to correct your new BBF.

There have been a few attempts between you to somehow insinuate that Willie was beyond reproach because he was a Baptist Church deacon.

Here is one example from Lance

Bill Randle

William Edward Randle was Linnie Mae’s husband. He worked his entire life for Irving Counter Top, which had been founded by his father Marvin in 1962 and is still in business as a family-owned company: https://www.irvingcountertop.net/about-us.html.

In 1963, Bill had already been a deacon in the First Baptist Church for eight years and would remain one for another 50+ years, until his death in 2014. He was married to Linnie Mae, a nurse, until her death in 2012. He didn’t serve in the military.
In an earlier attempt at this chicanery, at least Lance admitted it didn't necessarily make him a saint - but that is still the picture being painted, with terms like "Humble woodworker" thrown in for good measure.

Here is a small selection (from literally hundreds of examples) of not-quite-saintly Baptist deacons and what they like to do in their spare time when not bible thumping

Sorry Lance but you're getting another dose just because. Baptis10

Linnie and Buell's step father was involved with the so-called Dixie Mafia.

Linnie was the upwardly aspiring one. When she married Willie, she was marrying into an ambitious Dixiecrat family. 

Marvin had consecutive terms as Mayor of Irving from 1977 to 1981. Noting that the Dixiecrats morphed into Republicans throughout the late 1960s and into the 1970s, in 1979 Marvin was appointed to an advisory committee to the Tx Governor, Republican Bill Clements, who would later serve as Deputy Secretary for Defense under Rumsfeld.

This was no humble little suburban family of humble little woodworking Deacons. 

In 2005, Marvin ran for Mayor again, but his run was dogged by accusations of racism, multiple personal and business bankrupcies, and financial incompetance and irregularities when previously in office. Needless to say he lost. He did however remain active in politics and his name still surfaces occasionally in local Irving news. 

You're welcome!

As for Wesley Frazier = Willy Randle LOL

Mrs Roberts was quite possibly an FBI informant. But even if not, she was certainly the local busy-body who knew everyone else's business and would know the right names of all of her neighbors. 

She would also know for example, that Willie drove a work truck and that Wes drove a sedan. Moreover, she would know, if for no other reason than through the koffee klatch, that Wes was Linnie's brother, not Willie's brother and that therefore his name was not "Randle".  She said "Willie Randle" and she knew who she was referring to was Linnie's husband, not brother. 

Think it through again, boys.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 7843
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 64
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sorry Lance but you're getting another dose just because. Empty Re: Sorry Lance but you're getting another dose just because.

Mon 23 Jan 2023, 12:11 am
Lance, speaking of watching football, one of Ed Roberts' sons a few years back told me that him and his brother used to throw the football in their front yard with Mr. Patsy. He said Oswald threw the football like a girl. Watch that pop up in the ROKC forum. 😄
Who cares? Some gals outplay the boys. And all without pads or helmets. These gals would have spanked those Roberts boys arses at ANY sport. So let's add sexist wanker to your resume.



As for what may pop up here... at least you can view it. Hell, you can join and come here to defend your positions. Unlike all those hidden Lone Nutter groups on facebook you're involved in that are really just  clubs for those who play the individual and not the message.

Mind you, I wouldn't want to make public some of the crap and personal attacks that I've seen  come from those places, either. Shame is a terrible thing. Why not bring your little clubs out into the light?

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 7843
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 64
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sorry Lance but you're getting another dose just because. Empty Re: Sorry Lance but you're getting another dose just because.

Mon 23 Jan 2023, 1:04 pm
Lance Payette, changing feet at the 13 inch head forum wrote:Well, things have gone rather quiet in regard to the Willie Randall factoid since I nuked it. Maybe you can uphold the honor of the conspiracy community by critiquing my work? Nah, let's talk about the weight of JFK's brain or the phone call to Raleigh - you know, really serious, heavy stuff like that. Or, better yet, why don't you be the first to attempt to answer any of the common sense, logical questions I have posed in this thread? 
Well Lance, since most of the debunking of your posts happens here, and since you claim in a previous post that you won't come here to read it, your crying now about a lack of any response rings about as hollow as a softball question to Ruth Paine from one of her fanboys. 

But look, the offer remains open. Come here anytime to debate any part of the case you want, under any rules you want (within reason - as in eg, no barring of words of 3 syllables or more, calling out obvious logical fallacies not allowed and etc). You can even nominate a moderator.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
Posts : 7843
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 64
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sorry Lance but you're getting another dose just because. Empty Re: Sorry Lance but you're getting another dose just because.

Fri 27 Jan 2023, 1:10 pm
Okay, you've had your brickbats, here is a bouquet for the Raleigh Call work. Nailed.

That said, I would really love to know why you were quite happy to do a deep-dive into all of the evidence surrounding this incident, but point-blank refuse to do the same regarding Oswald's alibi - going no deeper  than the PM image?

Oh, wait. I actually do know why.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
avatar
Vinny
Posts : 2893
Join date : 2013-08-27

Sorry Lance but you're getting another dose just because. Empty Re: Sorry Lance but you're getting another dose just because.

Fri 27 Jan 2023, 8:46 pm
Agreed Greg. He did a brillant job on the Raleigh call issue. However Prayer Man seems too far a step for him.

_________________
Out With Bill Shelley In Front.
avatar
alex_wilson
Posts : 1093
Join date : 2019-04-10

Sorry Lance but you're getting another dose just because. Empty Re: Sorry Lance but you're getting another dose just because.

Fri 27 Jan 2023, 11:36 pm
I've just checked out Barto's Prayerman site, I hadn't seen the page dedicated to the alleged Raleigh Call before. 

Yet again another venerable conspiracy shibboleth crumbles to dust. I don't see how anyone can seriously dispute Barto's findings. 

To be fair to Lance, on this particular occasion he managed to get his point across reasonably well. However,  he doesn't do himself any favours with his sneering,  condescending attitude and his schoolmarms posturing. 

If you can't attack the message,  attack the messenger,  right? Joe McBride ( who seems to be auditioning for J Raymond Carroll's old position,  as poetaster in chief) was reduced to conjuring up the shade of the dreaded McAdams. Who, incidentally,  " borrowed "(ahem) the expression,  " factoid " from Norman Mailer. 

I can't understand Professor McBride,  a highly educated,  articulate,  I'd even say,  erudite individual. Rightly admired and acclaimed for his academic/ critical work. But, as is so often the case,  at the slightest mention of the magical  C word, all logical faculty  critical acuity,  and plain common sense seems to go sailing out the window. For some unfathomable reason he buys into the oldest,  hoariest and least convincing conspiracy tropes. Hurling around expression like disinformation agent, without the slightest qualms,  if anyone dares to have the temerity to question the Orthodox Conspiracentric Gospels. 

It's a truly baffling phenomenon. 

As for Grover Proctor? As far as I'm concerned anyone who consents to share a conference podium with the likes of Juddufki,  and her motley gang of cranks and enablers, instantly forfeits all credibility and integrity.  

Likewise consorting with Ralph Cinque. 

Theres absolutely no valid excuse for propping up ( or appearing to prop up,  the point is moot ) con artists and shysters. 

Barto's work is a textbook example of how real progress is made. Dispassionately examining each individual claim on its own particular merits and rejecting the red herrings and dead ends. 

Clinging onto long debunked bullshit,  be they " witnesses ", or, as in this instance a spurious claim,  in fact nothing more than a tall tale, simply because they seem to point towards a nebulous undefined conspiracy is not research. 

It's religion.

_________________
A fez! A fez! My kingdom for a fez!!
The last words of King Richard HARVEY Plantagenet III 
Bosworth Field 1485

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
avatar
alex_wilson
Posts : 1093
Join date : 2019-04-10

Sorry Lance but you're getting another dose just because. Empty Re: Sorry Lance but you're getting another dose just because.

Sat 28 Jan 2023, 11:44 pm
Reading through the responses to Lance Ps latest- to be fair he's made a couple of unwarranted needlessly snarky remarks,  and jumped to more than just a couple untenable,  somewhat illogical conclusions- I came away even more bemused and unable to fathom the malign effect the notion of conspiracy seems to exert upon certain characters cognitive faculties. 

Their basic credo seems to be: if you believe there was a conspiracy behind the assassination you have to believe in EVERY piece of conspiracy " evidence " 

No matter how dubious,  dodgy or potentially detrimental. Terms like disinformation have been soiled and cheapened,  almost beyond repair. Talk about Peter and the Wolf. Squealing  about COINTELPRO agents and disinformation stooges every time the sanctity of an Orthodox Conspiracy icon is challenged reduces the very real phenomena of carefully targeted disinformation to nothing more than puerile slapstick. 

Clinging to discredited conspiracy bullshit just because it seems to hint at some vague but wonderfully seductive notion of conspiracy is self destructive lunacy of the highest order. The virtual antithesis of methodical research. The techniques, or rather non techniques,  I see , repeated over and over again,  are the anathema of properly conducted intellectual enquiry. 

Based upon pure emotion. 

Likewise,  just because someone is prepared to accept the historical truth of the JFK assassination conspiracy doesn't mean their judgement is beyond criticism. This is the main problem I have with Jim DiE. His absolute lack of rational discernment. His willingness to consort with all sorts of highly dubious characters,  just because they genuflect before Destiny Betrayed. 

If these characters were serious,  if they had any sort of insight,  understanding of critical thinking,  commonly accepted academic research protocols,  historiography,  and if they actually possessed any sort of real talent and research acumen ( and if they didn't treat the subject as some sort of quasi religious quest or, Armstrong forbid,  a handily deployed melee weapon in their soul deadening parochial partisan squabbles) they would be thanking Barto for getting rid of another fucking red herring, that's been stinking the place up for decades. 

Never mind most of the conspiracy " evidence " they pimp with such maniacal fervour are mutually contradictory...details,  mere details. The purity of the Orthodox Conspiracy Gospels must be defended. 

In their entirety. 

At all cost. 

To see DR Neiderhut ( Harvard Medical School Class of 83 bitches) tamely trot out the tired old warhorse that is Cass Sunstein, was as predictable as it was depressing. 

These characters just don't have a fucking clue. And the really worrying thing is they don't seem to care. They seem quite content,  dallying in the gardens of wilful ignorance,  amidst the weeds, the triffids Stevie Gaal left behind,  and the peculiar,  oddly phallic " orchids", Dickie G used to hose down with his special mixture of piss and turpentine.

Attack the messenger and ignore the message seems to be the hard core conspiracists creed.  

It makes no difference ( at least it shouldn't) if the actual facts are presented by Lance Payette,  Chris Barnard( a ridiculous concept I know,  Miss Barnard deals solely in cliche and emotive slurs, but humour me ) or Rod fucking Hull and Emu.

It's the facts themselves that matter. To become a slave to your preconceptions makes a complete mockery of the entire process of historical enquiry. 

After studying the facts,  and,  crucially carefully checking the provenance and the footnotes, I don't  know how anyone can seriously dispute Barto's findings. 

And , of course,  no one has. 

As per usual the 13 inch headed cognoscenti, and the hapless waits who trail behind them, made absolutely no effort to seriously debate, much less challenge one single fact that was presented or the conclusions that were,  appropriately imho, drawn. 

Instead, as is their wont ( and to be fair the only viable option left to , what are historically and research wise,  nothing but a tame gaggle of headless chickens), they played,  or rather,  they attempted to play to the gallery. Loading up their ACME pea shooters with the usual witless barrage of attempted slurs, insinuations and highly charged emotional language...

Letting rip with all the grace, elan,  not to mention success,  of Seigneur Etienne Gaal,  commander of His Most Catholic Majesties pea shooter corps at Agincourt.

_________________
A fez! A fez! My kingdom for a fez!!
The last words of King Richard HARVEY Plantagenet III 
Bosworth Field 1485

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Sponsored content

Sorry Lance but you're getting another dose just because. Empty Re: Sorry Lance but you're getting another dose just because.

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum