REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

fritz  tsbd  Mason  prayer  Lifton  4  Darnell  Theory  tippit  11  beckley  Weigman  +Lankford  2  9  3  Lankford  hosty  Floor  Humor  doyle  3a  David  paine  zapruder  frazier  

Like/Tweet/+1

The latest PM thread at the EF

+7
Sharon_Horizons
lanceman
alex_wilson
Vinny
barto
steely_dan
greg_parker
11 posters
Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

The latest PM thread at the EF Empty The latest PM thread at the EF

Sun 02 Jul 2023, 11:12 am
The thread in question
https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/29283-a-problem-with-prayer-man/page/2/#comments

The background to it
  • I was included on a bulk mailing list regarding the latest document releases.
  • Someone on the list mentioned a doc regarding Oswald in MC
  • I responded saying I was currently working on that very issue
  • That was Leslie Sharp's cue to give us all her Lafitte bulsheet "proving" Oswald was there.
  • I refused to take her bait, but provided a link for her to get a  forensic asalysis of the datebook.
  • She claimed she could not, and though she hinted at more than one reason, she only named one - money.
  • I then suggested she set up a gofundme.
  • She then backtracked and now said that a study was commissioned but is held up because of an inability to obtain further writing samples.
  • I advised that handwriting analysis is not science. It is subjective opinion bvased on unproven principles and told her the paper and ink need testing.
  • She backtracked again and now claimed that an  Australian documentary production company had forked out 80K for the work done thus for on authentication. This included a stat dec claiming the book was one issued in 1962. Obviously money was not the issue she originally claimed it was. She was struggling to keep her bullsheet straight.
  • My resusal to debate her on the subject of the datebook, saw her resort to a tried and true method among certain types: she tried baiting me with a bunch of lies regarding PM. 
  • Apart from correcting her lies, I again refused to engage her,
  • As a result, yesterday I received an email from a member here alerting me to the thread she started at the EF. 
  • The OP of that thread is one of her responses to me in the email exchanges. Without context. With explanation. She is one fucking pieece of work. 

Lesley has rightly suggested I am unhappy about her starting that thread. 

I do want to thank those that have responded. I could not have done better.

The Lafitte bullsheet authentication
This is what Leslie said in one of her emails:

"The provenance of the blank datebook has been established. I have a written statement from a former executive of the nationwide food distribution company that the datebook was printed in 1962 for their Christmas New Year's gift to preferred customers.  Ergo, the paper is 1962."

This is how the Hitler Diaries were forged:
"Kujau used one of a pile of notebooks he had bought cheaply in East Berlin, and attempted to put the letters "AH" in gold on the front—purchasing plastic, Hong Kong-made letters from a department store, he inadvertently used "FH" rather than "AH". He took the black ribbon from a genuine SS document and attached it to the cover using a German army wax seal. For the ink, he bought two bottles of Pelikan ink—one black, one blue—and mixed them with water so it would flow more easily from the cheap modern pen he used. Finally he sprinkled tea over the pages and bashed the diaries against his desk to give them an aged look."

The statement she has is worthless for the above reason. The paper needs to be tested - as eventually happened with the Hitler diaries. But she will not do it. Her ever changing excuses as to why she can't is testament to that. 

The reason she wants PM to go away
Her reason is not any different to others. To her mind, it ruins her pet theory. Her behavior in those email exchanges is no different to the Two Oswald crowd or the Nutters. Or even Brian. She has trotted out evry logical fallacy she can summon, tried to bait me and then ultimately ran off to copy and post one of her emails to somewhere she surely knew I could not reply. 

Ralph Ganis & Albarelli
Citing Ralph Ganis on Skorzeny is no different to citing David Irving's claim that the Hitler diaries were genuine. 

He has a history of making false claims.
Ralph P. Ganis Promotes New Fake Jesse James History

Ralph P. Ganis Promotes New Fake Jesse James History

Ericjames.org

https://ericjames.org › wordpress › 2011/01/06 › ralph...

ralph ganis jesse james from ericjames.org

6 Jan 2011 — In his book, Desperate Measures, Ralph P. Ganis falsely claims a relationship between Frank & Jesse James and the Ku Klux Klan.

Ganis is nothing but a another cheap huckster. I have grave doubts about Albarelli as well by the way that he stole material, covered up real sources and pretended to have inside sources he could not name. He was as shifty as all fuck in my very first contact with him - which was to ask some clarifying questions about one of his online articles. I asked those questions as a fucking fanboy at the time, and it was for my own book. I knew he had a reputation for a being a gun investigator and I took that on face value. His reaction to my questions was one of absolute paranoia that I was setting him up for some kind of gotcha. It wasn't. Again, I wanted to use some of that article for my book. I just needed one or two things clarified.  But his response was the response of someone who thought he was about to be exposed.  One of the questions, as I recall, was a clarifiation on a source. 

I am not surprised the love affair between Ganis and Albarelli didn't last. Falling out between hucksters is not exactly uncommon.

Last edited by greg_parker on Sun 02 Jul 2023, 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

The latest PM thread at the EF Empty Re: The latest PM thread at the EF

Sun 02 Jul 2023, 12:02 pm
So Jimbo Baggins has a sister. A bearded lady carny barker, no less.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sun 02 Jul 2023, 1:18 pm
steely_dan wrote:So Jimbo Baggins has a sister. A bearded lady carny barker, no less.
The latest PM thread at the EF 200.gif?cid=b43a6f4bj780s4dg18ecxgj80waemzaxei5xkzb36dz96hmq&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Lafitte Bullsheet - the Musical coming soon as part of the Dr Baggins Travelling Carnival of Freaks, Geeks, Greeks and Lafittes.

Be dazzled also as Professor Larson introduces the multi-award winning "The World According to Harvey" in full FEZOVISION*! 

(No fonts were injured in the making of this film)

*FEZOVISION technology is protected by US patent law.  

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Sun 02 Jul 2023, 4:51 pm
I concur with Greg and what he summarised at the top as I was part of that thread. Something I wish leslie Sharp would not be part of as she is only interested in pushing her own agenda and bullshit her way through things. 
No change then since JFKFacts 6/7 years ago.

A fat nazi was behind the act on DP?
Way to go dear, for solving the murder of the 20th century.

cheers

Oh and ehm posting at EF, where Greg cannot and will not answer, is like that weasel David Von Pein taking a thread from EF to his own website and 'continuing' his debates after he couldn't f*** off quick enough after being slapped around with a large trout filled with facts in the original thread.

There's something really wrong with you if you have to resort to tactics like that. Once again the difference with LNers and Cters is sometimes near non existent. 

What say you Brian?

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Sun 02 Jul 2023, 5:05 pm
Prayer Man Phobia is a disorder that affects both the LN and CT communities. The mere thought of Oswald standing on the front steps strikes fear in their hearts. Hope that the Prayer Man footage will be released by the time of the 60th anniversary. Time to put this debate to rest.

Sun 02 Jul 2023, 7:13 pm
Jimbo Baggins bearded sister...now THERE'S a thought to put any self respecting troll punk off their cornflakes!!

But,  grotesque optics aside, it's a perfect comparison. As Ms Sharp has obviously studied Jimbos tactics closely,  because she is deploying one of our hobbity friends favourite ruse de doppelganger:

Namely,  disappearing into the ether for a considerable period of time,  before re materialising,  like the ghost of John Butler's Uncle Lynch"s skiddy y fronts in the old execution chamber down at the Kentucky State Penitentiary,  accompanied by an overwhelming viscous stench of putrifying seafood,  the pallid crackle of phantasmal electricity and the mournful howl of a disembodied voice 

" Them chickens were like that when I done found "em,  stuffed down the breeches of ' em dead n*******"

To regurgitate the same old bullshit claims,  pretending they hadn't been meticulously debunked,  shredded and deposited on the garbage heap of the JFK internet. While banking on the self inflicted myopia and wilful forgetfulness of the vast majority of the remaining conspiracy faithful..

Thus she can boldly claim Jean Soutre was a " known assassin " before boasting how " we" are certain Otto Skorzeny was the tactical mastermind,  the eminence grise if you want,  of the plot that involved the patsyfication of LHO

When it comes to Skorzeny both Albarelli and Sharp( not forgetting Ganis) are attempting to peddle a wholly spurious,  entirely counterfeit history 

Full stop. 

This is quite simply beyond debate or disputation. 

They crafted a false narrative ( garnished with a frugal helping of carefully handpicked facts) , distorting the historical record,  in their attempt to portray Skorzeny as some unparalleled black ops/ tactical mastermind 

That they would even attempt to do something so blatant and easily refuted,  is a testament to the complete lack of respect,  bordering on the downright contemptuous,  some self styled big shot researchers have for their flock 

Knowing they'll buy any old shite,  as long as it hints at some nebulous ill defined conspiracy 

Just as those who make a business out of their own diseased notions of tolerance are,  in actuality frighteningly intolerant,  too many self proclaimed " truth seekers" are willing enough to mortgage their integrity,  not to mention truth itself,  in the name of Troof..

Attempting to compare Prayerman with the alleged datebook is, at best,  disingenuous. 

No one doubts the existence of the footage,  it has a thoroughly detailed and documented provenance and chain of possession. 

Like the Hitler diaries, their older less infamous Italian cousins,  the Mussolini diaries, and not forgetting the Maybrick diaries,  allegedly the tortured musings of old Saucy Jacky himself,  the datebook reeks to the high heavens 

Having all the hallmarks of a " too good to be true" Deus ex Machina creation. 

That Ms Sharp admits to the huge credibility problems surrounding the document,  while,  at the very same time,  wheeling it out,  at every possible opportunity,  to brandish like some sort of historical top trump card, not to mention the backtracking and internal contradictions, doesn't really help bolster it's case.

Imho she has some nerve expecting people to accept their unprovable claims on good faith,  when their claims that can be checked and verified have been exposed as fiction.

Coup in Dallas may well stand as the ultimate testament to an anachronistic style of research. 

The accumulation of countless leads, that appear vaguely conspiratorial/ sinister at first blush,  but ultimately lead nowhere. Creating yet more confusion in the already maze like haze of false leads and irresponsible speculation. 

Likewise her response to Jonathan's very reasonable comments. Instead of answering them, she attempted to dredge up the old divisive LN/ CT canard, trying to appeal to the ingrained tribalism that many view as one of the major impediments, that have hampered and hamstrung this case.

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
lanceman

Mon 03 Jul 2023, 3:31 am
Incorporating Nazis into a theory or argument is usually a sign someone doesn’t have a good case to make. Must be some sort of corollary to Godwin’s Law.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Mon 03 Jul 2023, 12:18 pm
Like the Hitler diaries, their older less infamous Italian cousins,  the Mussolini diaries, and not forgetting the Maybrick diaries,  allegedly the tortured musings of old Saucy Jacky himself,  the datebook reeks to the high heavens 

Alex makes a valid point, It isn't just the Hitler diaries. You can add the Mussolini diaries (several attempts at faking those) and the Maybrick diary.  

Here is a long lost of fake memoirs and journals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fake_memoirs_and_journals

The Lafitte journal is not even taken seriously enough to get debunked for such a list.

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Mon 03 Jul 2023, 12:21 pm
lanceman wrote:Incorporating Nazis into a theory or argument is usually a sign someone doesn’t have a good case to make. Must be some sort of corollary to Godwin’s Law.
It is exactly the same as the efforts on the far right to make a case against communists. Nothing to do with reality. Everything to do with confirmation of biases.

Me

Don Jeffries

Vinny

Mon 03 Jul 2023, 2:38 pm
Now Florida Guy has waded in.

The latest PM thread at the EF Scree257

Mon 03 Jul 2023, 4:23 pm
Boring Lying Brian............................
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I just read the latest posts, here Ms Leslie Sharp is showing her true ignorance on Prayer Man, yet clearly jumping/creating a PM related debate and throwing in her useless opinion at the same time.

That's it in a nut shell. The EF deserves her.

And no what happened at Morley's is in part resulting from the same BS you are pulling off now.

Prayer-Man.com
alex_wilson

Mon 03 Jul 2023, 7:27 pm
Poor old Brian. 

The Wandering Jew of the JFK internet. Condemned to traipse around the fringes and the very furtherest extremities,  gnashing and wailing in hapless impotence. 

Devoured by jealousy and helplessly unmanned by the utter indifference and snickering contempt that unanimously greets his flaccid ejaculations of credible research. 

Trying desperately to persuade the trolls and the boobies,  hypnotised by James Gordon's tyrannical omnipotence,  that Sarah Stanton was in reality history's first androgynous shape shifter..

Mrs Skinwalker with identical sleeves and a scoop necked dress..

Question for Sanibel's very own Moses,  looking to part the JFK internet the way his ancient ancestor parted the Red Sea:

Exactly which one of Davidson's magical " women's faces" will these long threatened credible photogrammetists confirm on the 1st generation footage?

Fraulein Frankenstein? Miss Elongated Forehead 2016? Drinking Coffee with Her Eyes Girl( crimefighting superhero protege of Alteration Man and the extravagantly limbed Stork Boy), Out take from the 1921 German Expressionist masterpiece Das WaxKabinett? Or my personal favourite,  Rainbow Faced Splatter Woman ( who looks like she visited the M and Ms factory with a " cosmically enhanced " Stevie Gaal,  who ended up flopping around,  like a giant beached conspiracy loving sperm whale,  on the grubby factory floor,  when he noticed the soon to be superherofied Rainbow Faced Splatter Girl didn't have staples in her belly, or a barcode across her whatyoumycallits...

In all their psychedelic mind melting magnificence,  these so called women's faces were such an obvious scam, ahem, sorry,  I meant a prank, only a malignant narcissist with laughable delusions of grandeur and a thoroughly malign and diseased agenda would dare to use them. 

Once again Doyle the parasite attempts to leech onto a new host. Vomiting his vapid hate filled bile across the JFK internet. Whining piteously , the eternal self pitying petulant teenager,  demanding attention. 

You don't have the faintest notion of what actual peer review entails. You have produced nothing that can be peer reviewed. 

Just a load of fucking lies and delusions. 

Find yourself a new hobby for fuck sakes. 

It's lucky you lack even the most basic perfunctory sense of self awareness,  because I'm pretty damn certain , beneath all the extraneous adolescent bluster,  your ego is way too fragile to handle the actual reality. 

No one cares. Your " research " is ignored because it is utterly ridiculous and completely irrelevant. 

Your self pitying diatribes just clutter up the bandwidth. Gil's photo collage perfectly underlined the asinine,  wholly ludicrous basis of your " correct evidence " 

You can rant, whine,  fulminate and lie as much and as often as you want. The more you type the more people you turn off.

People quite rightly object to some no mark loudmouth fuckwit with zero books, essays,  podcasts,  interviews etc to his credit,  attempting to patronize them. Insulting their intelligence with his belligerent nonsensical claptrap. 

Whomever Prayerman turns out to be,  he cannot be Sarah Stanton. They quite literally couldn't look any different. 

James Gordon hasn't logged on since March and he hasn't posted since last October. 

No one gives a fuck what he thinks about Prayerman. 

No one gives a fuck about what you think. You are a complete fucking jon entity. A nasty vindictive self centred oversized infant. Whose spent the best part of a decade throwing a strop because baby didn't get his own way. 

Keep on posting Doyle, the more you lie the more you reveal the truth about yourself. 

Wishing death on Greg just further underlines your completely warped amoral nature 

Youve done absolutely nothing except polluting this topic with your increasingly desperate lies and the absurd fantasies you attempt to pass off as " cutting edge research "

You and you alone are responsible for turning yourself into a pariah and a figure of derision 

Find a new hobby. 

Or not. 

No one gives a fuck

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
alex_wilson

Mon 03 Jul 2023, 8:16 pm
Apologies for sidetracking the thread with a mini rant.

Doyle is a complete fucking irrelevance and he doesn't deserve any attention 

Ms Sharp apparently has been posting her " reply " anywhere and everywhere. 

Any port in the storm it seems. 

She isn't the slightest bit interested in Prayerman,  it's all about protecting her pet theory .

At all cost. 

Her post imho was a characteristically hapless  attempt at some sort of revenge,  reeking of spitefulness. A nasty vindictive small minded attack, devoid of any meaningful content. Tellingly she chose to fire the opening salvo of her ACME Wily E Coyote signature popgun cannon somewhere where Greg couldn't reply.

What use is a reply when no one knows exactly what she is attempting to reply to?

For all we know she and Greg could have been discussing the price of eggs in Ulaan Bataar 

Its yet another trick straight out of the ACME Jimbo Baggins Compendium of Four Handed Card Sharping 

Colloquially known as " The Dictionary for Double Dealing  Doppelgangers " or " Double Your Deuces with David Josephs "( the latter is now available in full stereoscopic surround sound Fezovision)

Reply to the questions you would like to have been asked. While making damn sure the reader hasn't the foggiest idea of precisely what it is you are purportedly replying to. 

It's voodoo doppelganger " science " at it's shiftiest and most underhanded. 

Its apotheosis was James " Coeur de Lion" Norwood's ( aka Sir James  the Valiant)characteristically courageous performance

A fearless act of der doing that left the 13 inch headites collective eyes bulging at the sheer size of the brave knight's cojones 

Who could possibly forget it? Singlehandedly he strode into the Cave of the Disbelievers,  having unbuckled his trusty sword, " HARVEY Excalibur " and tossing the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch aside , as if it was a fact checking app that had been discovered in the Trine Day writer's room ( Because Judyth's memories matter)

Starting a new thread to avoid having to deal with the unpleasant realities of Mark Stevens demolition of the Stripling High bullshit? Instead of answering Mark's very reasonable questions,  donning his very shiniest doppelganger armour he fled to safer climes. Starting a new thread,  choosing to completely misrepresent Mark's argument..

Like  the Gospel  according to HARVEY and LEE,  in many respects Coup in Dallas too reads like an artifact from a long vanished era. 

A simpler, more naive time, when love and conspiracy was all you needed , and when pompous blowhards were regarded as deep political thinkers. 

Perhaps the JFK internet 's ultimate sphinx without a secret,  gazing out over the dusty desert plains,  into the crumbling precincts of the abandoned temple complex of Orthodox Conspiracism,  Drago's contribution,  " The jackboots of the pharisees " was a chardonnay curdling call to arms,  that read like the rough notes from a forgotten pilot from the 60s, about a groovy jazz loving beatnik about town who lives a double life as a COINTELPRO speechwriter for the Feebies,  while nurturing  secret  dreams of fleeing behind the Iron Curtain to the fabulous  worker's paradise,  serving the people,  even having  little  office to call his very own, high up  on the 5th floor of the Lubyanka. 

It was horrifying,  but quaintly  horrifying ,  the way photographs of potential death trap toys from the 50s and 60s are  horrifying. 

A fragment from a half forgotten epoch, unearthed in the dust and detritus of the hollow portals of the disintegrating mausoleum,  once known as the Deep fOO fOO. Rhode Island's Sexophoner In Chief has spent way too much time digging the Bird and ' Trane,  getting down with their bad selves,  to notice the decades rolling by outside. 

Still clinging  stubbornly on to his mantra and his beloved conspiracy model,  the way an uncomprehending Aztec warrior clutches the statuette of the God of the Flayed skin, as he's led towards the monstrous bulk of the galleon,  anchored off El Nombre De Dios bay...

May as well claim Hernan Cortez or Francisco Pizarro were the tactical masterminds of the assassination..

Otto Skorzeny consorting with " Hitler's Favourite Banker" in the cool air conditioned grandeur of some palatial Madrid hotel,  as Bill Harvey fretted as he prowled down in the lobby,  eyeing the languid long legged beauties as they glide by,  as he fingers the ivory handle of his 6 shooter hungrily,  trying to ignore the rolls of extraneous flab bulging out..

It's pure schlock,  a fantasia on the theme of the JFK assassination,  designed to appeal to a certain type of boomer conspiracist...

The 6 degrees of separation meets Cluedo. A Deep Political boardgame for mid level facilitators aged from 6 to 60! 

Was it Lieutenant Colonel Skorzeny in the Depository with the lead pipe ?

Whose cousin twice removed once met the brother of the wife of the next door neighbour of the guy who once shared a bowl of paella with Prescott Bush in a Boston Seafood restaurant back in the summer of 1936? 

Or maybe it was the Reverend Greer in the limo with the nickel plated spanner 

Did Allen Dulles ' gardener's stepson go to school with the sister of the auntie of the distant acquaintance who once clipped Himmler's moustache in a Munich barbershop back in September 1926?

Or what about Miss Scarlett O , in the backseat,  with the Derringer?

Armstrong have mercy on us all

Last edited by alex_wilson on Tue 04 Jul 2023, 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

barto
barto

Tue 04 Jul 2023, 5:01 am
And she doubles down even more on showing her ignorance.
Why get involved with a debate and start a thread and insist on going on about things when you have no clue about the subject matter itself. It is simply mind boggling.

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 04 Jul 2023, 5:05 am
At least Brian can't join in.
Peer review.
hehehe...

Checkmate.

Sharon_Horizons

Tue 04 Jul 2023, 7:20 am
Typical bad form 
from Leslie Trevor-Roper 
who can't help herself

Bumbles bounce.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 04 Jul 2023, 10:22 am
Sharon_Horizons wrote:Typical bad form 
from Leslie Trevor-Roper 
who can't help herself
Trevor Roper will never be looked at the same way again. In 3 short lines, you've nailed her and ruined him.

Me

Don Jeffries

steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 04 Jul 2023, 10:24 am
ooooh do tell. Sharon. PM please.
What if Brian was to start his diary entries again? He doesn't know he's been hacked. He's thick.

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 04 Jul 2023, 10:48 am
Proper bullshit...."idle chit chat leading nowhere"
Focus on a bush...says Doyle's, sometime. favourite photo expert.
Fuck off.

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 04 Jul 2023, 1:45 pm
steely_dan wrote:Proper bullshit...."idle chit chat leading nowhere"
Fuck off.
If these cunts actually told the truth about any of this, I would not mind the attacks. 

But so far, not one of them has been factual in discussing the subject, and now attempting to pile on with more lies, is Mr Pat Speer. 

Not taking his fucking bait either. He looks in the mirror and it's a two-bit wannabe staring mournfully back attempting to affect the look of a cross between Steve McQueen and Chuck Bukowski, but getting a cross between Jim Nabors and Rod McKuen instead. SURPRISE! SURPRISE! SURPRISE!

For those interested in the facts, just do some googling.

Also get Stan Dane's book and Bart's upcoming one. Those books and the history that is out there expose these people for what they are. 

And dare I say,  Bart's book may not be the end of the matter, either. 

Their MO meanwhile remains. Ignore when the lies are exposed and the questions answered and have the lies and questions on high rotation like they are the latest record from Milli Vanilli and it is 1988. 

anti-logic 101
In a one day cricket match, the total runs made by a team was 200. Out of those, 160 runs were made by spinners. Conclusions: 80% of the team consists of spinners.

The unauthenticated Lafitte daybook shows Oswald was the designated patsy. Oswald claimed he was outside the building.  Conclusion: Oswald must be lying, as being outside is antithetical to being the designated patsy.  

Me

Don Jeffries

Chris_Davidson

Tue 04 Jul 2023, 3:27 pm
greg_parker wrote:
steely_dan wrote:Proper bullshit...."idle chit chat leading nowhere"
Fuck off.
If these cunts actually told the truth about any of this, I would not mind the attacks. 

But so far, not one of them has been factual in discussing the subject,
How quickly we forget.

The latest PM thread at the EF SQGgE
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Tue 04 Jul 2023, 3:42 pm
Looks as though once Greg cut her down to size she went limping off to the EF where she ran into Jeremy Buzzsaw and the rest of the Sharper tools in the shed.

Edit: With the obvious exceptions of course. She gets along better with them as they are far more manageable for her.

Last edited by Jake_Sykes on Tue 04 Jul 2023, 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tue 04 Jul 2023, 6:14 pm

Prayer-Man.com
alex_wilson

Tue 04 Jul 2023, 9:30 pm
Great news about the book Barto. 

On the JFK internet there is indeed a short hop,  barely 13 inches in fact,  between the sublime and the ridiculous. 

I got to hand it to Ms Sharp,  she sure knows how to do " ridiculous ", and do it in style!

Coup in Dallas,  by way of  the phantasmagorical  datebook,  is starting to sound like some underground Almanac de Gotha: charting the peripatetic wanderings and nefarious plotting of every self respecting big time Nazi fugitive/ war criminal .

Step forward Hans Ulrich Rudel,  erstwhile Adler von der Ostfront,  Stuka pilot extraordinaire,  and pioneering tank buster. Claiming over 1200 battlefield kills( mostly tanks and supply convoys,  but,  incredibly his tally also includes the Soviet battleship,  Marat) he was the most decorated German/ Axis  serviceman. An oberstleutnant in the Luftwaffe,  he was the only person ever to be awarded the Golden Oak Leaves to the Knights Cross ( Knights Cross with oak leaves,  swords diamonds and Golden oak leaves)

After the war he gravitated towards South America,  mainly Argentina,  involving himself in building up their nascent airforce,  creating considerable controversy on the way.

Not least with his autobiography. An unapologetic pro Nazi panygeric. His only regret was losing the war. 

He eventually returned to West Germany,  where he quickly became embroiled in the unsavoury world of far right politics. Becoming an outspoken advocate of several fringe parties who sought to revive the " glories " of the Third Reich. 

Here's a tidbit of information the late Mr Albarelli must have missed. Rudel's codename in Project Lancelot was Pheidipiddes,  as he was the chief courier. Allegedly he emulated his namesake,  running 24 miles on November 22nd, to deliver the news to Bormann,  Beverly Oliver, still in her Babushka  scarf, Boots,  Lafitte himself,  Fegelein ( who Lafitte notes " was pissed as a knockwurst at Oktoberfest "), Ted Walker, Rafael Cruz,  Juddufki ( naturally), Gerry Patrick  Hemming, Wynne Johnson,  Maddy Brown,  Howard Hunt,  Eva Braun,  the 2nd David Ferrie ( as per Cory Hughes) and Poppy Bush,  who were holding an impromptu celebratory fiesta ( Souetre and Chauncey Holt having radioed them the good news) in the house Madeleine Brown had borrowed from Clint Murchison ..

Apparently they were all dancing La Cucaracha,  before  Beverley  gave a particularly moving rendition of Amazing Grace,a tearful and  visibly aroused Madeline Brown joining in on harmonies for Hail to the Chief,  using lyrics Beverley,  Sparkly and Howard Hunt had penned the night before)

Maybe you should check the datebook again Ms Sharp,  I'm sure Lafitte would have mentioned it.

Did he mention the time he went skiing in the Alps with Dr Stumpfegger and Field Marshal Model?
I'm pretty sure Model would have been in on the plot. He said Skorzeny were in the same chapter of the Priory of Sion ( and the Knights Templar too. David Guyatt would know)

SURPRISE SURPRISE indeed , Pat Speer sticks his oar,  proving yet again,  if anymore proof was needed,  that he remains,  unquestionably, the biggest purveyor of hot air and cheesy farts on the entire JFK internet. 

As is his wont Pat proceeds to add a whole lotta nothing to the proceedings. A vacuous mediocrity,  and,  along with Ben Cole,  the most boring unoriginal cunt around, in his own special way he's every bit as deluded as our Brian. 

Convinced the world begins and ends with that turgid unreadable website of his.

Modesty titled Pat Speer.com 

Having an opinion is one thing,  but persistently repeating the hoariest canards and spreading baseless innuendo is a whole different matter. 

From the get go Miliceman Speer has attempted to run interference,  simply because his petty little ego can't handle the prospect of someone else getting attention. Not being able to intervene,  pretending his droning monotone and his banal repetitive shite represent the apex of researchdom. 

Another fucking pet theory merchant who can't bare his thought of his cherished balloons of troof going " pop" before his eyes..

As for Chris?

C'mon Chris,  I understand you are a dyed in the wool alterationist but how can you possibly equate  Prayerman with " idle chatter "? How in God's name can you possibly think examining footage of a bush,  a fucking BUSH , for " anomalies " indicating " alteration " ris a more viable use of time and resources than the opportunity for synthesising 60 years of exculpatory evidence and proving,  once and for all,  definitively and beyond " debate " that Oswald was innocent?

For me alterationism seems completely pointless.  What exactly are you hoping to achieve? What do you think you have achieved in 20+ plus years? 

Other than conjuring up a veritable menagerie of curiosities,  human or otherwise,  from grainy degraded nth generation reproductions of decades old film. 

Surely you must realise alterationism has been the gateway for all sorts of fools and tools,  many of whom have helped transform this case into a grotesquely surreal parody. 

Chasing giants, 3 legged men, feral fedora hat wearing triffids,  limbless revenants and middle aged men who could unwind their super legs like Mr fucking Tickle from the Mr Men. 

The Zapruder film remains one of the most compelling pieces of pro conspiracy evidence. Arguably THE most compelling,  on two separate occasions widespread exposure triggered seismic waves of shock and outrage that actually prodded a supine government into action. 

Attempting to impugn such a lasting bulwark of truth,  and doing so ( overwhelmingly) in such an ill focused downright amateurish manner,  to my mind at least is both counter productive and counter intuitive,  to the point of madness. 

I'm sorry Chris,  that's just how I see it. I admire your dedication and your obvious mathematical ability and I don't for an instance question your motivation. If you think uncovering Z film alteration is looking for the truth,  I would have to ask, what truth? For what purpose? What do you possible hope to achieve?

As for the so called women's faces? Surely you can see they have been tampered with?

None of the versions look remotely human. 

Maybe if Jeremy,  Jonathan, Roger or Gil( if he's still a member here, and by the way Gil, kudos for your patience and your photo collage. I believe that's what's known colloquially as " Checkmate ") would be kind enough to ask if I could be briefly granted guest posting status, over on the 13 inch head emporium,  I would be very interested in debating Ms Sharp in person. 

As the issues ive raised here are just the tip of the iceberg,  regarding the errors,  omissions,  inventions and flat out falsehoods relating to WW2 era history and wider European history in general 

I'm at a loss to understand why anyone would decide to publish a book crammed with basic errors and proveable falsehoods. 

And that's not even mentioning the myriad of unresolved issues relating to the so called datebook.

JFK_FNG

Wed 05 Jul 2023, 12:37 am
Maybe if Jeremy,  Jonathan, Roger or Gil( if he's still a member here, and by the way Gil, kudos for your patience and your photo collage. I believe that's what's known colloquially as " Checkmate ") would be kind enough to ask if I could be briefly granted guest posting status, over on the 13 inch head emporium,  I would be very interested in debating Ms Sharp in person.

I posted it. Shit you could probably sell tickets. I kind of doubt Leslie would even accept though, based on what happened with Greg.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum