REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

3  Weigman  prayer  Lifton  fritz  doyle  Theory  frazier  hosty  4  zapruder  Lankford  tippit  David  tsbd  9  3a  Darnell  Mason  11  2  paine  Floor  beckley  +Lankford  Humor  

Like/Tweet/+1

montenegro and sharp - blunt history

+5
rogerhucek
Jake_Sykes
barto
alex_wilson
greg_parker
9 posters
Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

montenegro and sharp - blunt history Empty montenegro and sharp - blunt history

Mon 10 Jul 2023, 12:30 pm
https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/29317-larry-schnapf-is-misusing-a-document/?do=findComment&comment=506460

Montenegro here is blathering about Z-Unit in post-war Japan which was instigated by Willoughby and led by Canon. 

Let me give a more complete history.

Willoughby/Canon never thought this up.

It was a direct copy of Australia's Z Special Unit. This unit operated during the war behind Japanese lines "predominantly operating on Borneo and the islands of the former Dutch East Indies."

The unit specialized in reconnaissance and sabotage. One would assume the odd assassination may have also taken place. 

In any case, Canon most likely worked with the Australian Unit, or crossed paths with it in Borneo.

Canon had served in Borneo and Manila during World War II as an explosives expert and became one of the first Americans to enter Tokyo after the war, arriving in September 1945 as a member of the 411 Counter Intelligence Corps (CIC).

And btw... there was much discussion somewhere between the same two regarding the word "Malam". I am delighted to report that it is Tamil for SHIT. https://www.shabdkosh.com/dictionary/tamil-english/மலம்/மலம்-meaning-in-english#google_vignette

I have a whole new respect for Tamil.
alex_wilson

montenegro and sharp - blunt history Empty Re: montenegro and sharp - blunt history

Tue 11 Jul 2023, 8:39 pm
To add to Greg's excellent points I'm incredibly dubious regarding some of his claims relating to WIROGUE.  We're on holiday now and I don't have access to my books/ records but I have a vague recollection of reading similar claims in a long debunked pseudo history,  published by the house associated with those lovely chaps at HIAG.

Maybe I really am a hypno programmed provocateur, or maybe I simply lack the preternatural gift of divination but a document saying Barnes was head of the DCD is a document saying Barnes was the head of the DCD. Likewise the document regarding WIROGUE . For the life of me I can't see how this is remotely connected with the assassination,  much less an axis shaking earth shattering discovery. 

To me i,ts another example of pet theorizing,  seeing exactly what you want to see rather than what's actually there to be seen

Also,  I'm extremely wary of characters who respond to valid questions with ridiculously over the top comments about Right wing activists and provocateurs. 

His alleged documentary " discoveries " remind me of Charlie Chaplin's famous cannon; a grand build up positively dripping with hyperbole and rear hysterical rhetoric,  followed by an anti climatic apathetic splat,  as the cannonball barely manages to dribble out the barrel. 

Fairplay to the guy for doing first hand archival research, but he comes across as being a tad highly strung. I know he is a combat veteran who has probably witnessed some truly horrific sights, none of us on civvy street could possibly even  begin to imagine,  but still. 

Maybe I misconstrued his post but calling top notch researchers like Larry Hancock and the estimable Joe Backes provocateurs for asking perfectly reasonable questions just increases the rancour and growing sense of polarisation. 

I genuinely don't mean  any disrespect But Tracy Barnes was head of the DCD? hasn't that been pretty much an accepted fact for decades?
Certainly it's valuable to have irrefutable documentation supporting this,  but,  I have to ask: How does this affect the wider  JFK  case?

And as for trying to use the Lafitte datebook as corroboration? I'll reserve comment

Ms Sharp is jitterbugging like one of Colonel Tom Parker's ( hmmm maybe he was involved with the Dutch NSDB and part of Gladio?) dancing chickens on a hot plate, shuffling and  clucking clumsily from one preemptive excuse to another. Trying to explain why it's actually  totally cool not to have the datebook tested then offering up coy coquettish hints that some testing has been done 

As far as I'm concerned,  until it's been verified by a reputable independent  authority it's less than useless, evidentiary wise.

I mean no unnecessary disrespect but it's starting to resemble Judyth Vary Baker's " memories " as a repository for ever so convenient " clarification "

Hasn't this case been polluted by enough bullshit? 

At the risk of appearing immodest and/ or portentous someone with a firm grasp of Third Reich era history,  who understands the background,  the personalities and the historiography needs to counter some of the wilder claims. 

As soon as we get back from holiday,  in just under 3 weeks and I have the chance to consult my books/ files etc, and providing they allow me to join , I'll draw a discreet veil over my misgivings and join

I'm not setting myself up as some all knowing Oracle,  far from it, I know enough to know how little I really know,  but some of the blatant falsehoods and fantasy constructs that are being passed off as factual are just so egregious, not only that,  they include  sophomoric mistakes. 

The Reich Wing fantasies - a huge underground government in exile almost,  an intricate spider's web , crisscrossing the globe, plotting for Der Tag is largely fantastical. And mostly fictional. I'm not denying the existence of a post war international Nazi underground but it has been wildly over dramatised 

The actual truth is far more shocking and unpalatable. The vast majority of the 10/ 12 million who served in the Heer, Luftwaffe,  Kreigsmarine,  Waffen SS, or in one of the numerous party organisations,  the Hitlerjugend,  SA erc. Even those 11/12 000( the exact figure is still a matter of considerable debate) who served in the genocidal Totenkopfverbaende,  didn't need to go underground,  because they melted, almost seamlessly into the overground of post war German society. In East and West.  Sometimes re emerging near the top of the heap: in sumptuous offices in Bonn or Pankow. As if 1933- 45 had all been the long faded echoes of a harrowing but increasingly distant nightmare 

Especially in the West, after the Economic miracle of the 50s and 60s, most were anxious to forget the past. Move on. You either join the dead, or get busy living,  right?

Thus utterly degenerate sociopaths like Reinfarth,  SS Gruppenfuhrer and commander of the 4th SS Polizei division,  one of the most despicable outfits in the entire despicable organisation,  could reinvent himself within a decade or so, and be elected mayor of the holiday island of Sylt. 

Yes, the ratlines existed, yes, the Western and Soviet intelligence services mortgaged what morsels remained of their humanity and their meagre perceptions of justice and integrity to deal with war criminals,  yes, their was an exodus to South America,  but all of this has , like the assassination itself in some respects,  been blown completely out of proportion. Or moulded and distorted to fit specific worldviews. 

This  bizarre subset/ sect , an offshoot of the High Church of Orthodox Conspiracism,  are only interested in feeding and/ or fluffing their predetermined conclusions . Yet again people are so blinded by their unswerving  righteousness they confuse ( conflate?) their opinions with facts. 

Excoriating the doubters in the harshest most militant  of terminology. If someone thinks calling folks nazis or right wing provocateurs for asking for perfectly rational questions/ confirmation or for simply disagreeing with them, in anyway furthers research or represent some sort of anti nazi activism,  well,  I'm afraid I'm just going to have to disagree. 

Time and time again I'm genuinely shocked and taken aback by the absolute intolerance for opposing viewpoints. 

As for the level of sophistication and,  I shrink from even using the word,  scholarship? I'm afraid I'm highly unimpressed. The whole dubious argument seems fundamentally oxygen ( and fact) starved,  from existing solely in the incestuous self affirming conspiracy bubble 
Take  the Gehlen Org for example. Since the days of Mae Brussel , perhaps  even  before, an almost totemic name,  it gets trotted out continuously ( Gehlen runs Skorzeny a close second in the Nazi Conspiracy Bingo stakes, he was NOT ever Hitler's spymaster. He was chief of Foreign Armies East, a subsidiary office,  albeit an important one, in the Abwehr .A relatively insignificant bureaucratic functionary and most certainly not the arch Machiavellian intel kingpin,  keeper of the secrets and power broker)

Yet again the Gehlen Org is portrayed as some all encompassing intel behemoth.  The truth is far more prosaic. It ended up being taken on by the nascent CIA simply because no one else wanted it. 

It was thoroughly penetrated by Soviet agents riddled with the kind of intelligence entrepreneurs , who flourished in the chaotic maelstrom of immediate post war Europe :desperate to escape from the displaced persons camps,  from their shady pasts,  from war torn Europe,  indeed for a multiplicity of reasons,  hoping to convince the Yankees,  or the more miserly cash strapped Brits that they had access to crucial intelligence/ actual assets behind the ever more repressive Iron Curtain,  in return for an airplane ticket,  a lump sum and a cosy stipend. 

Gehlen himself had a less than stellar record as a spy. His overall performance on the Eastern front was disastrous. Although,  to be fair,  he was often hampered by the irrational demands,  especially as the war lumbered towards its inevitable conclusion,  imposed on him from OKW, OKH and Hitler himself. 

As far as I can see it's just more of the same old same old.

A loose amalgamation of names and/ or organisations, " linked" together by flimsy,  almost gossamer thin " evidence " , and documents,  documents we are instructed to view through a certain prism. 

It reminds me somewhat of the Royal Conspiracy Theory in the Jack the Ripper case. Because of the familiar boogeymen and the murky  aura of dark glamour that pervades, wrapping itself round the respective cases like sinister wisps of gloomy London fog, it attracts considerable attention,  especially in the media.

Whereas,  in reality,  once you manage to remove the layers of  veneer,  the actual evidence is virtually non existent. 

Take away the datebook and what are we left with? An illogical confusing jumble of names and organisations,  supposedly " linked " together. 

The " Angldton and the Cowboy " thread must represent some sort of nadir. James Angleton gets photographed with a guy in a Western style shirt ( date and location unknown) and Ms Sharp leaps to her keyboard proclaiming this is a cosy snapshot of Jim and Boots celebrating the successful outcome of Project Lancelot. 

Some genius even suggested a link to those perennial conspiracy evergreen stalwarts : the 3 Tramps 

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy evangelist ,on some troofer podcast: yelling " Do your own research sheeple" as his already puce face turns a disconcertingly coronary shade of purple as the veins popping in his forehead cause his baseball cap to fly off ( at the same angle,  according to user Fezzilcious,  as  Lucien Sarti's shot from the sewer drain) but don't listen to me, check out any reputable history book( by reputable I mean not written bu a gibbering loon who thinks Hitler was conspiring with Nordic aliens from the upper 5th dimension) or better still read the source material,  preferably in the original German. 

Study Skorzeny's actual wartime record,  or his SS personnel file. 

The portrait Coup in Dallas attempts to paint is pure Kujau. 

Yet another pet theory runs amok. 

Yet again a wholly unpleasant intolerant undercurrent comes gurgling to the surface. Mistaking their personal opinions as infallible Universal truths,  any criticism,  however well justified and non confrontational immediately triggers a torrent of invidious insinuation and totally unwarranted invective. 

As I said before I actually had a considerable amount of respect for Ms Sharp,  for tackling the dull witted arch conspiracy peddler Don Jeffries about his dubious beliefs and his predilection for rubbing shoulders with notorious holocaust deniers,  as for Mr Montenegro? he brings a great deal of passion and energy plus an interesting perspective,  likewise I have nothing but respect for Mr Brancato. 

I would implore them to step back, get some perspective,  try to separate your opinions from beliefs and both from the actual facts 

If not channeled adroitly and sometimes restrained passion, fire and enthusiasm especially when focused solely on one particular theory can distract and distort the wider picture. 

I hope I haven't come across as some overtly censorious know it all cunt. And likewise I hope I don't sound like a windy pretentious gasbag,  but,  like all of us here, I care about this history,  if, ultimately memories are all we are left with,  then history is nothing but a gestalt accumulation of humanity's memories . Humanity as remembered by human beings,  washed, sometimes cleansed but sometimes erased or somehow polluted by the ever shifting tides of the passing generations 

As what was past now is future,  each generation is ultimately judged by the past bequeathed to each subsequent future. And, as the poet says,  if you want to truly judge the soul of a generation,  study how it views the past.

It should be treated with the utmost care and respect by all generations 

Especially when dealing with such controversial and emotive topics. 

Forget internet forums or even books, I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest if Ms Sharp is using the so called datebook as prima facie evidence in the case she ( and her publisher etc) have a responsibility to get the required authentication

EDIT Ms Sharp's latest thread, introducing yet another co star into the ever expanding Cecil B DeMille sized cast: on this occasion we say Prince Valerio Borghese come on down!!, is perhaps the most dubious poorly sourced concoctions of all. After even a  brief superficial perusal I was shocked by the sheer brazeness. The reliance upon SERIOUSLY dubious sources and most of all , aside from the falsehoods and glaring inaccuracies,  I was struck by the sheer irrelevance 

WTF has this spurious confection,  nothing more than a ponderous utterly aimless ramble through the poorly tended sometimes toxic undergrowth of mid 20th century European history,  got to do with the assassination. 

Apart from Borghese she has Leon Degrelle ( commander of a Belgium SS Division ( sic)) hobnobbing with Skorzeny ( yet again described as " Hitler's commando and mastermind of the Gran Sasso raid) at his Madrid " school for assassins "

Skorzeny,  Rudel, Borghese,  Degrelle,  I wasn't fucking joking about Nazi Conspiracy Bingo!!

Instead of an assassination book Coup is starting to read like the script for an unmade 1970s Nazi Exploitation flick...Der Rheinish Neinish Nine,  Das Seig Heil Six,  the Fuhrers Furious 14, Von Manstein's Express. Don't Heil for me Argentina,  the possibilities are limitless 

A Nazi buddy movie, Otto rounds up his old sturm to bust Hess out of Spandau. 

I'd be intrigued to see the evidence for Skorzeny's supposed School of Assassins,  did he perhaps have a work exchange programme  with Albert Osborne,  and his hacienda full of budding hitmen down in Mexico? Nice to see current Poet Laureate and Philosopher in residence,  Sean Coleman,  chime in with one of his characteristically incisive comments 

He almost makes Dickie Gs turps sodden ruminations seem profound 

Almost

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

montenegro and sharp - blunt history Empty Re: montenegro and sharp - blunt history

Tue 11 Jul 2023, 11:51 pm
WIROGUE records, with thanks to Malcolm Blunt.
Scans  by me.
There may be more, so if interested you know where to go and plough through this.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CocdAa-4eXhf_-XOcEz1H7LQWO62KHc9/view?usp=drive_link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JykCrZeKymmpF4a3K4IBfNh0nMvzHJqR/view?usp=drive_link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N_NuKcnQ6jPXWroSbNe1yebDdCJ9phFC/view?usp=drive_link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18v1jczNRFb14Vu1eC0e-qzkja3GYVbI5/view?usp=drive_link (page 13).

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Tue 11 Jul 2023, 11:54 pm
Meanwhile those that are interested must understand that it was the fat nazi who did the whole thing at Dealey Plaza.

FUCK OFF ALREADY LS!!!!

Prayer-Man.com
alex_wilson

Tue 11 Jul 2023, 11:57 pm
Looks like a fascinating treasure trove!!

Much appreciated as always Barto

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Wed 12 Jul 2023, 12:50 am
I believe - and therefore it must be so - that Monte's Negro is going for the Edward-Snowden-of-the-JFKA vibe.

montenegro and sharp - blunt history Untitledbob.thumb.jpg.c485ed76d375224696ac84e715534d4b
Monte's Negro

montenegro and sharp - blunt history 2Q==
Putin's puppy

Good luck to him, I say. And if there isn't a fat Nazi under YOUR bed, you're really just not trying.

Last edited by greg_parker on Thu 13 Jul 2023, 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Wed 12 Jul 2023, 2:06 am
Alex you do a great service in offering up your satirically enhanced, sober analysis to a community unaccustomed to such pointed sobriety.

Wed 12 Jul 2023, 12:26 pm
I became interested in the Albarelli book after all the delays in publication, followed by Montenegro's posting on the EF about it, saying that it contained info about "stay-behinds" in the USA. That topic is something I'd been researching since about 2008 (only gradually did I start to become more curious about the JFK assassination), so I was intrigued. Quickly Montenegro deleted those posts, though, and when the book finally did come out I was disappointed to find hardly any info related to stay-behind armies in it. Not as advertised.

More to the point, there wasn't all that much about the Kennedy assassination in it.

When the book focused on Dallas it was on a nexus of fairly random corporations that did not necessarily have any connection to the assassination and were often only very, very tangentially connected to Otto Skorzeny. And Skorzeny's having any connection to the Kennedy assassination has not been proven. So, who cares? There was next to nothing about Dallas, about Oswald or Ruby or JFK. It's interesting to contemplate if Lafitte's notebook details the assassination-- why hot?-- but it doesn't really prove anything at all.

What it does do, as far as I could tell, is spin the reader through an endless list of names and associations, most of whom are familiar to readers of assassination lore.

Perhaps the most damning thing about the book is the way it piggybacks on so many other works about the assassination, rather than contradicting them. In this way the authors ingratiate themselves to the jaded reader of way too many JFK tomes, but there's something a little oily about this. If Lafitte's notebooks are the definitive account of the 5 "W"s in the assassination, how can all the previous major works with their mutually exclusive whos and whys, etc. be true simultaneously, too?

The answer is, they can't.

And while the possibility of, for instance, having a name for the conspiracy against JFK, the conspirator's name-- PROJECT LANCELOT-- remains very tempting, what is that info really based on? And how can readers not be a little skeptical about a smoking gun like that with so little to back it up after decades and decades of frustrating disinfo, repetition, false sponsors and general quackery and hackery on the conspiracy theory side of the case?

My main critique of the book would be its style of argumentation. Here is my version of how it reads:

Otto Skorzeny Finalizes Plans for the Assassination

Otto Johann Anton Skorzeny (12 June 1908 – 5 July 1975) was an Austrian-born German SS-Obersturmbannfuhrer (lieutenant colonel) in the Waffen-SS during World War II. The Axis powers, for which he fought, included Germany, Japan, and Italy. Once, on a routine dignitary trip, he went to Italy.

James Jesus Angleton worked with the OSS, the precursor to the CIA, during that war in Italy. So we can see that Angleton knew Skorzeny well. They probably began planning the assassination during this time, while JFK was still a junior grade lieutenant in the Navy. "Ah, the boy shows promise," Skorzeny most likely remarked over dessert at Angleton's villa. "I think we both know the boy to whom I am referring." Angleton likely nodded. "He'll be president, at this rate. But we'll be ready for him, won't we, James?" Angleton smiled.

Bob W. Dobberson was also in the OSS and wound up working at the Weld-Right Aluminum Corporation in Plano, Texas. The Weld-Right Corporation operated out of the same office building as Ti-D Clean Launderers, ostensibly owners of a series of laundromats in Texas and Arkansas, whose CEO, Dunce Winkelbaum, shows up in Lafitte's notebook as "D."

Entry from Lafitte's notebook: "D fence"

Clearly, as we can see Dunce Winkelbaum was the shooter behind the grassy knoll fence, recruited by Dobberson at the behest of Skorzeny.

I've exaggerated for comedic effect the nonsensical leaps in logic in the book, but that is more or less how the thing reads. An assertion is made in the chapter heading or sub-chapter heading, but the contents of said chapter don't elucidate and demonstrate that assertion.

We have four figures, four names of alleged plotters in a line, but rather than being connected by the author their relation is based on their placement in the text more than anything else. Figure A didn't necessarily know figure B. B isn't even asserted to have any known relation to C, so when we get to figure D who is only tangentially connected to C, it's ludicrous to pretend A had anything to do with him. It's either very bad writing or a deliberate snipe-hunt, leading the reader astray.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Wed 12 Jul 2023, 1:43 pm
rogerhucek wrote:I became interested in the Albarelli book after all the delays in publication, followed by Montenegro's posting on the EF about it, saying that it contained info about "stay-behinds" in the USA. That topic is something I'd been researching since about 2008 (only gradually did I start to become more curious about the JFK assassination), so I was intrigued. Quickly Montenegro deleted those posts, though, and when the book finally did come out I was disappointed to find hardly any info related to stay-behind armies in it. Not as advertised.

More to the point, there wasn't all that much about the Kennedy assassination in it.

When the book focused on Dallas it was on a nexus of fairly random corporations that did not necessarily have any connection to the assassination and were often only very, very tangentially connected to Otto Skorzeny. And Skorzeny's having any connection to the Kennedy assassination has not been proven. So, who cares? There was next to nothing about Dallas, about Oswald or Ruby or JFK. It's interesting to contemplate if Lafitte's notebook details the assassination-- why hot?-- but it doesn't really prove anything at all.

What it does do, as far as I could tell, is spin the reader through an endless list of names and associations, most of whom are familiar to readers of assassination lore.

Perhaps the most damning thing about the book is the way it piggybacks on so many other works about the assassination, rather than contradicting them. In this way the authors ingratiate themselves to the jaded reader of way too many JFK tomes, but there's something a little oily about this. If Lafitte's notebooks are the definitive account of the 5 "W"s in the assassination, how can all the previous major works with their mutually exclusive whos and whys, etc. be true simultaneously, too?

The answer is, they can't.

And while the possibility of, for instance, having a name for the conspiracy against JFK, the conspirator's name-- PROJECT LANCELOT-- remains very tempting, what is that info really based on? And how can readers not be a little skeptical about a smoking gun like that with so little to back it up after decades and decades of frustrating disinfo, repetition, false sponsors and general quackery and hackery on the conspiracy theory side of the case?

My main critique of the book would be its style of argumentation. Here is my version of how it reads:

Otto Skorzeny Finalizes Plans for the Assassination

Otto Johann Anton Skorzeny (12 June 1908 – 5 July 1975) was an Austrian-born German SS-Obersturmbannfuhrer (lieutenant colonel) in the Waffen-SS during World War II. The Axis powers, for which he fought, included Germany, Japan, and Italy. Once, on a routine dignitary trip, he went to Italy.

James Jesus Angleton worked with the OSS, the precursor to the CIA, during that war in Italy. So we can see that Angleton knew Skorzeny well. They probably began planning the assassination during this time, while JFK was still a junior grade lieutenant in the Navy. "Ah, the boy shows promise," Skorzeny most likely remarked over dessert at Angleton's villa. "I think we both know the boy to whom I am referring." Angleton likely nodded. "He'll be president, at this rate. But we'll be ready for him, won't we, James?" Angleton smiled.

Bob W. Dobberson was also in the OSS and wound up working at the Weld-Right Aluminum Corporation in Plano, Texas. The Weld-Right Corporation operated out of the same office building as Ti-D Clean Launderers, ostensibly owners of a series of laundromats in Texas and Arkansas, whose CEO, Dunce Winkelbaum, shows up in Lafitte's notebook as "D."

Entry from Lafitte's notebook: "D fence"

Clearly, as we can see Dunce Winkelbaum was the shooter behind the grassy knoll fence, recruited by Dobberson at the behest of Skorzeny.

I've exaggerated for comedic effect the nonsensical leaps in logic in the book, but that is more or less how the thing reads. An assertion is made in the chapter heading or sub-chapter heading, but the contents of said chapter don't elucidate and demonstrate that assertion.

We have four figures, four names of alleged plotters in a line, but rather than being connected by the author their relation is based on their placement in the text more than anything else. Figure A didn't necessarily know figure B. B isn't even asserted to have any known relation to C, so when we get to figure D who is only tangentially connected to C, it's ludicrous to pretend A had anything to do with him. It's either very bad writing or a deliberate snipe-hunt, leading the reader astray.
Funny stuff, Roger.

From what I gather, RM deleted on the orders of HRH Queen Lesley of Sniperton. They had a falling-out and then a miraculous falling-in.

She is completely divorced from reality - such is the strength of her love for finding those "connections".

Facts have no affect upon her. Her two main defenses against reality are to divert attention to "prayer man" or to conclude that facts are useless disinfo if they go against her interpretation of the fraudulent daybook.  

How can you really hope to argue against that? You can't. 

The benefit of debating her online is just to get the facts out there for anyone reading.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
rogerhucek
rogerhucek

Wed 12 Jul 2023, 3:06 pm
The good news is it seems like the Albarelli book has had very little impact on the JFK research community. Doesn't seem like anyone is taking it very seriously.

Strange reaction to what billed itself as "The Decisive Investigation into Who Killed JFK."
Vinny

Wed 12 Jul 2023, 8:28 pm
It appears to be a book of fiction. Leslie seems too attached to her pet theories to give it up. She also does not like being challenged.

Wed 12 Jul 2023, 9:11 pm
Thank you kindly Jake. Your words mean a great deal,  coming from someone who I have always respected. 

Roger, youve pretty much nailed it. Articulating ( one of the) manifold problems with this particular theory. 

An endless procession of names and organisations. Vague impressionistic thumbnail sketches and nebulous " links" I"f so in so knew so in so and if they both visited Madrid in 1961" To be honest I'm left scratching my head,  thinking,  " So what?"

There's never anything concrete. Nothing remotely actionable,  no new leads. Nothing to indicate the actual framework,  why exactly was so in so #1 recruited? What specialist skills did so in so #2 bring to the actual plot?

Imho it's just another variation on the well worn canard: the Grand Universal Conspiracy. 

The whole world , their wives,  their mistresses, their maids and their kitchen sinks  conspired to assassinate Kennedy. A vast unwieldy,  wholly unworkable edifice,  constructed to appeal to a specific mindset and worldview. Imho at least. 

Forget an underground Almanac de Gotha,  this so called datebook is starting to sound like a Who's Who of conspiracy stalwarts. A garnish of familiar names sprinkled, oh so conveniently on top of  a thin unappetizing gruel. 

My main problem is this: if you can't rely upon the proveable claims, how are you expected to believe the UNproveable claims?

That's religion,  not historical research. 

When playing for such high stakes,  and in this particular field it doesn't really get much higher,  solving the assassination is the equivalent of discovering the Holy Grail,  I think Ms Sharp and her cohorts have a grave responsibility,  not to the " research community " but to history. 

If this purported datebook contains the key to the door that definitively unlocks the riddle which has haunted generations,  then surely they have a duty to submit it to the most rigorous testing?

Forget posting tantalising snippets on a relatively obscure debate forum,  if authentic,  this belongs to the ages.

Until and unless its tested I think it should be treated with justifiable scepticism. 

Extreme scepticism,  judging by the depressingly predictable history of similar documents. 

I think certain people are desperate to find nazis under every stone. This desire blinds them and stifles their objectivity,  meaning they end up searching ever more frantically. Under pebbles. Even under toxic discharge,  pumped out by a nearby sewage works. 

Nazis represent a safe, indeed satisfying solution. A simple solution,  without any moral ambiguity. Without having to face up to the uncomfortable truth that black and white really represent an ever widening palette of grey. 

Infinitesimal shades of grey. 

Nazis have become the universal shorthand for evil, thus the people who conspired to assassinate Kennedy were evil, right? Such over simplistic dualism absolves us all of the need to face up to the darker more troubling realities. 

Just as conspiracy theories with their near Godlike omnipotent sponsors help obscure an even more disturbing truth,  an infinitely chaotic truth,  often devoid of rational motives. Certain conspiracy theories represent an attempt to rationalise the irrational,  an attempt to explain away the seemingly inexplicable. 

This explains the often striking symmetry between certain conspiracy theories ( and theorists) and religion. Seeking order out of disorder. The soothing narcotic balm of belief. 

Maybe it's me who is being overly simplistic,  but I think this desire to see Nazis gazing back out at us, from the abyss,  allows us to avoid dealing with the shattering reality that " they " could so easily be "us" gazing back out at ourselves. 

The Nazi regime could never have survived without the active, or passive support of the German people. Their greatest illusion,  their greatest deception,  the deception that assured the trains to Malkinia left Warsaw on time, and the Reichsbahn was suitably compensated,  was their ability to make the inhumane seem almost righteously humane. 

To transform negative attributes into positive,  even desirable virtues. 

On a far more mundane level the whole rickety " theory" : complete with supporting cast of notorious ( and highly visible) Nazis- a chorus line reminiscent, of the high kicking goose stepping dancing girls from the Producers( Otto, Boots,  Degrelle,  Rudel,  Prince Borghese,  Chauncey Holt and Juddufki,  naturally, fetchingly attired in  matching ersatz black PVC SS tunics, fishnets and jackboots,  hoofing it up on the Grassy Knoll  " Springtime for Otto and Prince Black  wintertime for John  John and Jack" As the limo approaches,  James Files turns round and growls,  " Can you guys keep the fucking noise down? I'm trying to do me some assassinatin',  my twin brother back in Chicago can probably hear you pansy queers ") is pure assassination kitsch,  with a hefty dollop of Nazi Conspiracy Bingo on top..

With Sarah Stanton coming leaping out of the half devoured cake, swinging the tassels on her invisible titties enthusiastically,  before croaking,  with a mouth full of fondant and sponge cake, " Just me and my shadow, standing in the doorway "

Master Montenegro makes Dealey Plaza,  November 1963 sound like the  fucking Grain Elevator back in Stalingrad,  with Nazi gunmen peering out of every nook and cranny. 

What are the odds of William Greer turning up in the alleged datebook?

" Spoke to T, Herman,  Boots and Sparky,  SS Greer ok nickel plated revolver back seat pigeon flap flap"

With all those SSs it's starting to sound like the kind of thing Elmo might find in Oscar the Grouch's trashcan..

" Today Sesame Street was brought to you by lots of letter Ss"

Armstrong have mercy on us all.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 13 Jul 2023, 2:38 pm
Decoding Sharp's decoding of a (fraudulent) Lafitte date book.

ls wrote:I can't believe that (SS) Otto Skorzeny would hand responsibility for a battalion over to anyone other than those who had the most to lose.
I can't believe it's not butter.

For that reason, the November 19 entry, "Souetre to go overt with Jack C." may well mean Col. Jack Canon and not Jack Crichton as originally suspected.
I think it refers to actor Jack Cassidy who apparently was in a closeted relationship with Souetre until they "went overt" and came out. Jack used his relationship with Souetre as inspiration for his role as an informer and possible assassin in the Eiger Sanction. Cassidy was half Irish and half German, so it had to be him. 

This would position experienced military officers Capt. Souetre and Ret. Gen. Charles Willoughby's Z. Org Col. Canon working in tandem, each with their own kill team.
Golly, Nazi Bingo sure is fun to play!

Start with a liberal amount of bias and a fakeass date book full of cryptic bullshit that not even batshit crazy Richard Case Nagell could not have made up, let alone deciphered, then layer your own interpretation as the foundation for conjecture. Next, just keep using the previous conjecture to manufacture more conjecture. Before you know it, you will be the proud parent of your very own Mega Conspiracy with a cast of thousands and a plot so dense with moving parts that even Agatha Christy couldn't follow it. 

It's Nazi Bingo using Lego building blocks made in Auschwitz under the direction of Eva Braun. 

So, would Morales, responsible for the swamp groups (identified in the datebook) having trained at Opa-locka and or Pontchartrain OR the property of the New Orleans guy whose name escapes me (see Fensterwald document), be read in on the strategy prior to November 22?  If so, by whom?
Well, if anyone can answer those questions, I'm sure Leslie can!

No evidence Pierre Lafitte was in that communication loop, so the likely candidate is "T" for Tracey Barnes, right, or Bill Harvey? And perhaps James McCord enters the picture here under the auspices of the RAVEN entry in Lafitte's datebook, a.k.a. Francis Raven, NSA cryptologist extraordinaire! Raven once said of J. Edgar Hoover — our prime candidate for Lafitte's HOLDOUT — that if he asked him to surveil the Quakers, he surveilled the Quakers.
I'm losing track of PRIME CANDIDATES and updates to NEW PRIME CANDIDATES, and not to mention those in the chorus line awaiting their turn to be a candidate.

But it is a sad truth that not eveyone can become a star of the show. The Chorus Line is seething with barely suppressed jealousy and rage. Not even the fishnet stockings can placate some of these wizened old men.

Shouldn't this bullshit have all been sorted out prior to publication?

One shining example of how bad the book is.

montenegro and sharp - blunt history Silent10

Leslie contacted me via facebook while finishing this book, asking if I had any secondary sources (her only source at that time was this: https://www.google.com.au/books/edition/Very_Deeply_Dyed_in_Black/Vsi1oQEACAAJ?hl=en

The "Stille Hilfe" she referenced when she contacted was supposedly in the business of "helping the children of Nazis after the war". There was no such organization. What she was obviously referring to was the org that was formed in 1946 and advocated for Nazi war criminals, while also acting as another rat line.  

But that organization wasn't even the one associated with Albert Schweitzer. He did have a connection of sorts to 
Stille Hilfe für Südtirol - a completely different organization - and even then most likely the only connection was with the Society of Albert Schweitzer rather than with the man himself since it was only formed two years before his death. The are a lot of buildings and institutions named after Schweitzer in South Tyrol. 

The association "Silent Help for South Tyrol" was finally dissolved at the beginning of 2000. The South Tyrolean Governor Dr. At the time, Luis Durnwalder warmly thanked Gerhard Bletschacher for his tireless humanitarian work for the needy South Tyrolean compatriots. In addition, Bletschacher received numerous high-ranking honors (Bavarian Order of Merit, Federal Cross of Merit 1st Class, Great Order of Tyrolean Eagle, Konrad Adenauer Prize in Gold, Decoration of Honor of the Austrian Albert Schweitzer Society,

So the albert Schweitzer Society had given an award to the man who actually was the chairman of THIS organization.

According to its statutes, the association had "serving the preservation of folklore and customs, the exclusive objective, within the scope of its performance, to help all members of the German ethnic group in South Tyrol in need directly in ideal, social and material terms."  Among other things, needy mountain farming families and villages are supported. The construction of kindergartens was also supported.
https://de-m-wikipedia-org.translate.goog/wiki/Stille_Hilfe_für_Südtirol?_x_tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc

At the time she was asking me about this, I had not heard of Stille Hifle. It took 2 minutes of googling to work out her source was confusing the two different orgs with similar names. I did not pass this on though, as it was clear at the time, she had her mind made up. Besides, I wanted to see what she would end up publishing about it. 

Not only did she publsh the bullshit she was talking about back then, but she does not look like she used any cites for it at all, let alone the one she sent me. 

And that is not her only error in that small paragraph.

Albert Scheitzer was NOT the founder of the Albert Schweitzer College. Like many other buildings and institutions, it was simply named after him. 

This book, like so many others, is part of the problem, not the solution.

Last edited by greg_parker on Sat 15 Jul 2023, 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total
steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 13 Jul 2023, 3:58 pm
Let me know when she brings Franz Beckenbauer into the plot.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Thu 13 Jul 2023, 8:13 pm
Maybe it's time to revisit a pet theory of my own,  giving it a contemporary Teutonic twist. 

Marjan the Grammarian was only half right,  it was an accident,  but it wasn't caused by Hickey and his AR15, it was caused by a frangible football boot 

Gerd Muller,  Beckenbauer ( why do you think he got the nickname Der Kaiser) WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!)and Uli Hoeness were playing keepy up on the Grassy Knoll,  Muller hoofed the ball over Lee Bowers watchtower and in a rage Der Kaiser took off the boot he got from Boots ( do you think THAT was a coincidence?) and chucked it over the picket fence 

Little did he know it was a specially designed frangible boot, with mercury tipped studs,  Aerospace wizard and ex Nazi , Kurt Tank made for Skorzeny , who had a contract with Real Madrid , to assassinate Luis Suarez,  the entire Barcelona squad,  Sir Matt Busby and Bobby Charlton. 

Steely,  I think we gone and done solved teh assassination, with the help and inspiration from ace electron bender and all round whizzkid,  Marjan the Grammarian

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 14 Jul 2023, 11:50 am
From Ms Sharp's Nuts and Bolts thread at the Thirteen Inch Headite Outpost

A seasoned researcher who knew Hank personally recently asked to play 'devil's advocate' and challenge an insider's caution provided Hank by an agent within the CIA that this specific plan to eliminate Kennedy did not involve Cubans. He told Hank (paraphrasing) that the cultural temperament, fueled by rage and resentment toward Kennedy for the BoP, would've impaired their ability to remain calm and effective in Dallas and to keep their mouth shut following the hit.  The 'advocate' pointed out that the CIA guy sounded like he was culturally stereotyping;😎 I suggested that was likely the norm within this milieu, especially in the '60s. 

A "seasoned researcher" Hilarious. IOW, someone who has been around for donkey's years. That could be anyone including Brian. 

Though I do admit, some researchers should be seasoned... prior to placement on the spit-roast.

But in this case... "The 'advocate' pointed out that the CIA guy sounded like he was culturally stereotyping" pretty much narrows who the "seasoned researcher" is. And though I am not entirely surprised(can you ever be by the antics or actions of anyone in this "community"?), I am disappointed that he would involve himself in this complete and utter fraud. 

This same person once accused me of "punching down" on people like Brian. FFS. Apart from the fact that I have offered Brian help by building him his own fucking website, how the fuck can I be accused of punching down on anyone? I have been completely transparent that I had little formal education, leaving high school for the workforce when I was 14. Moreover, my first fucking home literally had a dirt floor - an abandoned fishing shack on a lake - not even any utilities. Their is no one in this community I could possible punch down on. All I have ever had in this game is whatever is left of my alcohol and drug ravaged brain, an infinite curiosity, and a determinaton to find answers that make sense of the evidence. I have been like this from as far back as I can remember. 

Sorry for the digression. 

The Divine Miss L quotes the "seasoned reasearcher"

If an “agency insider” wanted to deflect attention away from the participation of anti-Castro Cubans, he/she might do so by stating they were “far too impassioned” to be reliably useful in the operation, a sweeping characterization that verges on cultural stereotyping? There were a lot of passions at play in this plot and surely they didn’t all belong to the anti-Castro Cubans. 

Those of us who have stayed with Hank's investigation for the past four years have asked the aforementioned as well. Might Hank have been deliberately mislead?  If so, did those same agency misleaders also concoct the Lafitte datebook and leave the Cubans out of it in some bizarrely complicated scheme to deflect?  And then sit and wait for Hank to find his way to Lafitte's doorstep in the late '90s where he was handed the misleading datebook?

I've also accepted that detractors suspect me, maybe Hank, as being one of those "agency insiders" attempting to deflect from exposure of anti-Castro Cubans' involvement in the Dallas assassination as it would lead to the agency(ies). That simply is not the case.
Okay. So he at least is questioning the potential authenticity of the datebook. 

Let me help him out. Read the threads here that pertain to Coup, Skorzeny and the datebook. Hank had to know the datebook is phoney, even if Miss Sharp is a "true believer". 

But Hank and Sharp as CIA insiders? Nah.... just common garden variety grifters and chancers. 

Miss Sharp again

With every breakthrough, I think I can speak for all four in our CB Group, the datebook becomes "more and more authentic."  Will that convince you, or others of The Royal You?  No.  So, I've not given up on landing exemplars. 

And again, this determination to authenticate solely through handwriting analysis is bullshit becuae handwriting analysis is subjective and unscientific.

What was done here is the only acceptable way to do it.
https://www.scimex.org/newsfeed/spotting-a-fake-rabbie-burns-manuscript-is-all-in-the-ink

If handwritning analysis is used, it should only be as an adjunct to paper and ink examination - and be done at arms length from the grifters/authors.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 14 Jul 2023, 12:54 pm
https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/29334-getting-down-to-the-nuts-and-bolts/?do=findComment&comment=507301

Oh no! A cliffhanger ending until the next episode!

The dynamic crime-fighting duo of Les Bâton Pointu & Escroc Noir* have had a falling out! Will Les Bâton Pointu's explanation of her post be enough to draw Escroc Noir back into the fold, or will Escroc Noir pack up his links and go home! 

Stay tuned for the next exciting instalment to find out!
---------------
*Monte - a game popular with con artists. Negro - a black person.

Me

Don Jeffries

Vinny

Fri 14 Jul 2023, 8:14 pm
Every now and then somebody comes up with some fake evidence in the case. There was the Ricky White diary or something. Then the McCone Rowley memo.Now there is the date book.

Fri 14 Jul 2023, 9:54 pm
I think Robert may have just realised he's been played by Ms Sharp's nazilicious version of the old 3 card monte routine 

Can you imagine a face( mask) off? The Fat Nazi Bingo Posse versus the Doppelgangbangers?

Cue suitably atmospheric slide guitar 

After over 72 hours of relentless conspiracing only El Fez aka the COINTELPRO kid and " Diamond " Sharp are left, sitting round a saloon table,  piled up with empty whiskey bottles and Ribena cartons ( for John Butler,  who lies sprawled on the floor,  a rather unsightly stain on the front of buckskin pants,  naturally he came dressed up as an injun..Likes Humping Squirrel,  big chief Kentucky Kickapoo,  no prizes for guessing what Likes Humping Squirrel thought THAT meant) Slumped beside him is Sheriff Larsen,  inbetween his guttural snores he mumbles in his sleep,  " This little piggy went doppelganging "

James " Six Shooter" Norwood sent a note from his mommy,  asking to be excused and since the town of HARVEY'S Gulch has a strict no hobbits policy,  Jimbo is left tuggng his goatee in anguish,  back at the compound. 

As for the Fat Nazi Bingo Posse? It's just Diamond Lesley Sharp,  looking like the Teutonic Titwillow herself from Blazing Saddles in her trademark black PVC tunic,  hotpanrs and kinky boots combo( when he first saw her Like Humping Squirrel almost choked on his Ribena, " Ma'am,  if you could  gather nuts and if you had yourself a white bushy tail,  and if you could sure enough fit up my back pocket I'd marry you here and now ") Unfortunately,  the Das Fuhrer's Ball Bierkeller and Tavern has a strict no lap dogs policy,  so Diamond Sharp's dachshunds had to wait outside,  next to the stables,  where Like Humping Squirrels pantomime horse is having a bit of a tiff, " Dick , I know that's not your head,  we're meant to be having a credible peer review session and all you want to do is drink turps while I hose you down "

At the table with the two lone figures silhouetted by the smokey haze, with Senor Sink , the piano playing skunk tinkling the ivories,  warbling an off key rendition of Das Wacht Em Der Rhein,  things are getting pretty tense...

El Fez has just finished his last hand, " Ok, I see your Boots once took a leak in a bar Jack Crichton had a beer in , back in 1927, the bartender was the 2nd cousin of the guy who drove a tank through Otto Skorzeny's home town, taking a dump in the toilet Otto was sick in , after winning a duel in 1935, the loser of the duel was the friend of an acquaintance of a cousin of Leon Degrelle,  who once danced with a girl who once read a magazine article written by Jacqueline Bouvier with a the fake Marguerite Oswald once had a ham sandwich with someone who looked like Fred Korth's best friends cousin, almost exactly 4 years 3 months and 14 days later David Ferrie visited the same coffee shop,  across from the shop where LEE Oswald once bought a 4 pack of cinnamon rolls, now the guy who owns the shop once pissed up against the side if 544 Camp St after getting drunk in the Masquerade bar, exactly 2 years 5 months and only FOUR days after Clay Shaw was overheard saying he quite liked Bertrand Russell "

Its ALL one big ginormous  conspiracy,  baby.

JonathanCohen

Fri 14 Jul 2023, 11:33 pm
Alex, god bless you for once again illustrating the inherent comedic absurdities of H&L just when Josephs and others have begun regurgitating the same crap over on the 13-Inch Head Forum. Just to correct the record though, the fake Marguerite preferred Boar's Head Ovengold Turkey on her sandwiches, while the real Marguerite was partial to mortadella. Rumor has it that John Armstrong stumbled upon this bombshell anecdote when interviewing the guy who ran the deli counter at the two Marge's' local Piggly Wiggly, but decided not to print his recollections for fear of upsetting Big Meat™ ...
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sat 15 Jul 2023, 12:18 am
JonathanCohen wrote:but decided not to print his recollections for fear of upsetting Big Meat™ ...

These bastards?

montenegro and sharp - blunt history Maxresdefault

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sat 15 Jul 2023, 3:37 pm
greg_parker wrote:https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/29334-getting-down-to-the-nuts-and-bolts/?do=findComment&comment=507301

Oh no! A cliffhanger ending until the next episode!

The dynamic crime-fighting duo of Les Bâton Pointu & Escroc Noir* have had a falling out! Will Les Bâton Pointu's explanation of her post be enough to draw Escroc Noir back into the fold, or will Escroc Noir pack up his links and go home! 

Stay tuned for the next exciting instalment to find out!
---------------
*Monte - a game popular with con artists. Negro - a black person.
Episode 69:

In tonight's instalment, Escroc Noir re-enters the hallowed halls of the Thirteen Inch Headites, tail between legs in abject distress. 

He apologises for his outbursts against not only Les Bâton Pointu, but also to Joe Bloggs, an everyman so lacking in STAR endorsements that he does not even warrant italics.

He then brings tears to even the mad eyes of Benji Coals as he pours his heart out about why he is driven to the depths of despair at this time of year. 

Afghanistan.

It's always Afghanistan.

Three friends killed "while engaging in combat operations in Paktika, Province, Afghanistan."

That'll do it every time, even in the midst of the American Conspiritainment Complex. 

Escroc Noir aka Robert Montenegro aka Robert Ward Montenegro aka S. William Snider, I salute you standing up and taking ownership of your bahavior. Bravo.  

Now I hear tomorrow calling and can barely wait for the next twist in the tale.

Me

Don Jeffries

alex_wilson

Sat 15 Jul 2023, 8:29 pm
Thanks for the kind words Jonathan. 

As far as I'm concerned I'm just high stepping it in the chorus line, trying to ignore the chafing,  the ladder in my brand , pardon me,  Braun new fishnets and that lecherous old git, Boot's , ever
wandering hands.....he's worse than Peter fucking Lemkin , the octopus of troof,  when he accidentally spiked himself with the 500 mikes of pure STP,  he stashed away in the tie dyed flares Janis Joplin did a totally epic projectile vomit onto ( for the love of Armstrong DON'T ask what he was doing,  licking the reeking crotch of 55 year old flares) Thinking he was the product of some mystical cosmic Union of Giacomo Casanova and the multi tentacled Clthulu,  he went on a rampage down at the shallow end of the Prague Municipal Swimming Pool,  amidst the screaming,  writhing semi erect tentacles and large purple faced moustached fathers, beer bellies sagging like Dawn Meredith,  on the cover of her Dance like an Israeli Deep State Actor- the Official 9/11 work out, splashing around in the cloudy urine tinged water, swearing vengeance,  Lemkin was eventually bundled out, minus a tentacle, left,  flopping limply on the surface,  like the time John Butler climbed into the alligator enclosure at the Bronx Zoo,  " Hey Stevie are you quite sure alligators are a type of giant hairless squirrel, this critter don't look too friendly,  or too horny neither", and dragged away,  shrieking about how the CIA had bugged his underpants,  " You try finding specially padded underpants with 8 leg holes in Prague", he gibbered as he was restrained , tentacles stuffed into 4 straightjackets,  and locked in the back of an unmarked ambulance......

You and Jeremy in particular ( along with about half a dozen others) do the real heavy lifting,  in the vermin infested trenches of the  crated,  shell scared ntellectual wasteland that was once  the Education Forum 

A place where genuine debate flourished and ideas could be exchanged without the small minded rancour. Or the mindless repetitious twittering of cowards, who disguise their malign agendas and uncivil propaganda soaked rhetoric beneath insincerity and hollow platitudes,  masquerading as " civility "

A place where new research was encouraged,  and where new researchers were encouraged , instead of being victimized,  forced to undergo a virtual inquisition for daring to voice heretical views and not just tamely accepting the Orthodox Gospel. 

Of course it wasn't perfect,  it is memory,  with its soft honeyed murmurs, binding vague half forgotten fragments together,  making the past blaze with the radiance of a sleepy sun,  slipping gently down behind the big tree that once stood in grandma's back yard, that weaves perfection together from the disparate,  sometimes broken  strands that are most decidedly  not , but at least it wasn't shameful. Or a pulpit for washed out pimps,  geriatric cheerleaders,  barely able to stagger out of their Let's Go Brandon mobility scooters to wave their wrinkled pom poms,  as wizened as John Butler's you know whats,  when he was in one of his experimental phases,  wanting to find out if " them beavers know how to use them teeth proper like " and if wild Alaskan sea otters really are " the squirrels of the deep"

Or vaguely sinister characters determined to peddle their warped political agendas 

It's just so fucking predictable, soul numbingly so, to see the same old junk being constantly reheated and regurgitated. Alterationism and the doppelgangbangers in particular. Dredging up Jim Fetzer's spoof masterpiece and what's with these endless fucking gifs? 

What exactly are we meant to be seeing? 

Jonathan, you just aren't thinking deep enough here. There were obviously FOUR separate Marguerites 

Turkey Marguerite ( Fake mom #3) and Piggly Wiggly Marguerite ( fake mom #4)

Remember,  according to the doppelgangbangers resident super genius brain trust the CIA had a whole bullpen of doppelganger Oswalds,  ready and waiting. In case a 5 6' Oswald was urgently needed to buy trucks,  after all,  you never know, the entire " Oswald Project " might hinge upon rustling up a balding black haired Oswald,  in overalls and yellow shoes,  to go to a barber shop in Oak Cliff. 

And what about the spate of Oswald sightings in Alice, Texas? 

Maybe Albert Osborne got drunk with Boots and T, and forgot to lock up the fake Oswald warehouse,  imagine that!! Fezzo the Fez's ultimate fantasy!! A barracks full of doppelganged Oswalds, lounging around,  playing cards, learning Russian,  writing long impassioned love letters to Juddufki,  or scribbling notes to " Dear Mr Hunt" 

" Wanna smoke Lee?", " Sorry buddy,  check my neck, I don't have a fake mastoidectomy so that means I'm a Harvey,  surely you remember the List of Do's and Don'ts for Doppelgangers? We had it MK Ultraed into us, almost as soon as we got out our test tubes,  Harveys are puny malnourished Manhattan intellectual types , who didn't smoke" " Listen,  Harv,  I didn't pop outa no test tube,  I'm 100% all American natural Oswald "

Picture the Oswald Project Personnel Department. 

Just one harassed late middle aged CIA analyst,  with a peptic ulcer,  an ill fitting toupee and a teenage daughter who fell in love with a renegade doppelganger, the fugitive lovers, cryptonym " MK Julidt" were discovered living in a dilapidated trailer in the Pacific Northwest,  with a large hairy relic hominid called Bill..

All day and every day,  answering the fucking phone: " I need an unshaven borracho looking Oswald,  5 9', for immediate dispatch to JMWave" , " I desperately need an incredibly athletic 6 foot Oswald,  generously endowed in the trouser department,  protruding teeth and slightly bushy tail,,  for urgent dispatch to BJKENTUCKY " " Mr Butler,  if you call here again I'll contact the FBI, how the fuck did you even get this number?"" You want a Fat Nazi,  6 5', highly recognizable and notoriously indiscreet? Sorry,  buddy,  Project Lancelot is Extension 1945, sounds like you're looking for them,  this is Project Oswald,  purely doppelgangercentric,  now if you were after a dumpy 5 foot frump with detachable mole and a mouth on her like a longshoreman then I could definitely help you out"

Being a loyal and upstanding member of the Doppelgangerjugend ( Lance Doppel 2nd class,  3rd Battalion,  4th Skagit Regiment) I'll contact my company doppelfuhrer,  if I did indeed get my fake moms and their choices in comestibles mixed up,  I'll accept punishment. 6 months solitary confinement in the Hole,  a corrugated iron shack,  just off Jack White Platz,  in the compound,  deep in the inhospitable hinterland of the Utah desert.

HARVEY and LEE should be remarketed as a comedy book...

alex_wilson

Sat 15 Jul 2023, 9:53 pm
Is there a Fuhrer in this forum or are you all just pleased to see me?"

A conspiracy themed soap opera for the conspiaenterainmentally challenged. 

Main cast

Ms Sharp ( heiress to Le Escroc Noir Fortune, Makers of top of the range merkins " Put a bit of escroc on yer cock" and horsehair free synthetic environmentally friendly toupees)  Tough go getting Texas hausfrau turned conspiracy gumshoe extraordinaire. )

Mr Cole( Ms Sharp's estranged other half. In " self imposed " exile near Bangkok,  where he runs a theme park " Ben Cole's Celebration  of Childhood  including an fully  interactive Splash Mountain and It's a BIG Small World " , which is certainly NOT  designed to appeal to middle aged western  " tourists ")

Monte and Ward (  their rebellioustwin sons. Monte, 39, owns and runs an online Nazi memorabilia auction house,  inspired by legendary Carnaby Street boutique,  " I Was Lord Kitchener's Valet" he christened it, " I Was Adolf Hitler's Other Ball" Phenomenally successful in certain niche demographics ( winning the Sanibel Chamber of Commerce eindustry award between 2010- 2016) Monte now has time to indulge his other great hobby,  demonology. Specifically erotic demonology,  that involves him, and a gimp masked dwarf assistant,  armed with a fully lubricated assortment of demon hunting tools, prowling around sorority dorms, or all girl college's dressing rooms,  sorry,  of course I meant to say,  carrying out serious scientific investigations in demon infested sorority dorms and dressing rooms,  usually at around 3am, the morning after a big party and always in the dark. Monte claims 100% success rate when it comes to " exorcising " predatory incubi, Ward, 38* is a founder of a survivalist militia/ Bigfoot Investigation Research Group, an infamous online conspiracy theorists who believes that the Earth is only 39 years old and that reality is really just a hologram,  beamed out of Killery 's backside. 

Conspiracism meets soap opera, complete with cliff hanger endings,  and will they won't they? plotlines. 

There's always an evil twin storyline,  so how about Professor Sanford Larsen, internationally  renowned polymath genius and his evil twin Sandy, madcap photo analyst and Dremel drill wielding arch doppelgangbanger..

Throw in a couple of subplots,  instead of Fat Freddie's Cat, Mad Fezzos Twat, one of the fake Marguerites ladybits who escaped the tragic doppelganger cull of 1964, she lives in an old peanut butter jar in Fezzos laboratory and comments on his zany doppelganger and alterationist antics 

Not forgetting the militant one man direct action collection " Sanibel United Conspiracy Collective ", known colloquially as S.U.C.C , or the Sanibel Liberation Internet Team,  or S.L.I.T.

Determined to break in to the Fuhrer gang's glass bunker HQ and force them to " peer review " the " evidence " he carries,  in a box that emits a sonorous tick tock every time he pulls it out of his pants..

SLITs " happenings " have become notorious: a bedraggled unwashed hippie in a military surplus gasmask stopping random strangers on Sanibel High Street and forcing them to " peer review " the ticking box, with the wires hanging out like multi coloured ponytails,  he pulls,somewhat aggressively,  out of the stenching stygian depths of the disintegrating yellow y fronts he wears,  superman like, over a pair of bright pink ladies yoga pants 

At the start of every show the camera focuses on his distorted face pressed up against the slightly tinted glass of the bunker HQ,  squealing indignantly,  " Let me in you cowardly trolls,  I demand you peer review my superior evidence "

Jeremy and Jonathan , like Kang and Kodos from the Simpsons,  can be observers from an infinitely superior race of time travellers,  watching the wacky japes from the comfort of their inter dimensional flying saucer..

* The " twins" were born a year apart,  due to industrial action down at the local CIA doppelganger insemination plant

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sun 16 Jul 2023, 11:09 am
We interrupt this broadcast for the following important announcement from our sponsor,

Les Bâton Pointu wrote:I've also notified those sources he promised he would return the material that I'm prepared to do so; none have availed of the offer so we are in the process of determining the best next step, hopefully publication of a facsimile of the physical instrument — the 1963 datebook maintained by Pierre Lafitte, and possibly reproduction of the aforementioned material as well as ledger sheets kept by Lafitte.

It is for these reasons I become "undiplomatic" on this forum when accused of falling victim of a hoax played on me by Hank played on Hank by members of the Lafitte family, played on them by George Hunter White and their beloved patriarch, Pierre.

Yes, Hank, Groden, Evan Mashall and Marshall Evans (yes they really are two separate people) all have one thing in common: "Protection of sources". Evan Marshall is the only one yet to be busted as promoting either made up witnesses or made up evidence from witnesses, both real and imaginary.  Let me spell it out for you, Les. "Protection of sources" in each case, was simply a convenient cover to avoid the unraveling of a fraud. 

Here is what you do, Les. To shut your critics up and maybe even show they are wrong, you do the following:

The archival investigation of a document’s authenticity can roughly be divided into three types of approaches. First, from an historical point of view, a text-critical analysis questions the text’s content for grammatical, logical, and historical consistency and places it in a context. Second, the material authenticity of a document is investigated on the grounds of chemical tests. And third, handwriting experts analyze the visual performance of the actual writing.
https://mediarep.org/bitstream/handle/doc/14158/Sign_Here_23-49_Neef_Authentic_Events.pdf?sequence=1

This should have ALL been done prior to publication.  But you already know that.

Me

Don Jeffries

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum