REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Weigman  beckley  zapruder  9  Lankford  tippit  Theory  frazier  hosty  Darnell  Floor  +Lankford  11  prayer  Mason  Lifton  doyle  4  3  fritz  David  3a  paine  tsbd  2  Humor  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
alex_wilson

STRIPLING AND SON RIDE AGAIN  Empty STRIPLING AND SON RIDE AGAIN

Fri 14 Jul 2023, 9:01 pm
Calling all you lovers of low brow conspiracy kitsch,  the " research communities " equivalent of everybody's favourite roguish rag and bone men , Steptoe and son( Sanford and son to our American cousins) are back!!

Yay!

And they're more aggressively deceptive than ever!!

With a fez full of fallacious factoids,  that have been pulled out more times than your average BBC news presenter's todger and repeated more times than the " barium meal" Fezzo the Fez cooked his long suffering family for Xmas dinner,  the first festive season after he was converted to militant doppelgangerism and Carry on Camping on ITV 3 every fucking bank holiday ...

From Nazi Conspiracy Bingo to Doppelganger Ker Plunk ( Donnie Jeffries all time favourite!! Energetically tugging at wood , hoping to make coloured balls drop )

Denny Zartman,  who , despite manifesting symptoms of True Believers Syndrome,  usually contributes some cogent critiques,  on this particular occasion I'm afraid to say,  comes across as being wilfully disingenuous. 

Despite having been an albeit occasional poster in several doppelganger related threads, he now claims to have just discovered the 1998 article,  concerning Honest Frank Kudlaty, and his claims,  regarding the elfin waif, HARV doppelgangers,  miraculous feat of bilocation,  turning up at Stripling High,  while his other half,  LEE doppelganger,  aka the bull necked all American brawler,  was busy, appearing, or rather  making  sure his face appeared, on a piece of toast in Abilene,  Texas 

Apologies,  I'm getting my doppelgangers mixed up with my medieval Catholic saints , LEE doppelganger was concurrently attended school in Fort Worth (?) 

Denny,  if you happen to read this,  I hope you can see beyond the good natured badinage,  but unfortunately,  due to the hard core doppelgang's somewhat questionable past history; their penchant for personal abuse,  " massaging " the " evidence "( putting it EXTREMELY mildly) , sleight of hand,  trying to pass off fake evidence,  while,  at the very same time ( and presumably with a straight face) yapping on about  a quite mindboggling level of fakery ( duh! The CIA faked Oswald's dental records etc etc.),  their willingness,  eagerness in fact to play puerile juvenile games with the evidence,  refusing to answer countless reasonable questions and requests for corroboration,  their standard " look over there" dodge and,  not forgetting,  the seemingly bottomless well of mundane trivia and meaningless junk Jimbo Baggins persistently spammed every fucking threat with( and that's just a brief resume), I'm afraid I'm highly dubious about anything even remotely doppelganger related. 

All joking aside I was genuinely shocked by Professor/ Hall monitor/ Moderator Sanford's blatantly deceptive comment. Totally misrepresenting Mark's argument , ignoring the salient points and posting more vapid pro doppelganger fluff. 

While attempting to ( wisely) banish one hilarious blunder- lacking any insight,  perhaps the epitome of the ideologue  labelling " anti HARVEY and LEE " folks ideologues!!- true to the Three Stooges inspired school of advanced doppelganger science,  he manages to make an even greater blunder 

Digging into the grab bag of conspiracy cliches,  he tries to equate Greg Parker with the Warren Report. 

Apparently blissfully unaware that by supporting HARVEY and LEE it is in fact HIMSELF and his fellow doppelgangbangers who are propping up the original Warren Report lie. 

After all, just like their LN kinsfolk,  it's the doppelgangbangers who have,  despite the vast accumulation of exculpatory evidence,  the American born LEE Oswald up in the 6th floor, either firing a rifle or setting up his imaginary polyglot doppelganger twin. 

Either way,  THEY are the ones dutifully peddling the laughably transparent Warren Commission bullshit. 

Exactly the same can be said for the Tippit case.

I encourage everyone to read the appropriate threads.

Quite simply Mark Stevens produced one of the finest forum based forensic debunking ive ever had the pleasure of reading. Along with the work produced here, it stands as a lasting testament to the inherent possibilities of forum based research. 

Eschewing the all too familiar mishmash of propaganda and predetermined conclusions that so often is palmed off as " research " , Mark dealt carefully,  meticulously and,  here imho is the real killer,  respectfully with the evidence ( and his readership)  Going through the alleged " witnesses " one by one and exposing the paucity of actual facts.  Instead he revealed a surreptitious, imho, verging on the downright unscrupulous,  witness recruitment drive. Resulting in a shoddy,  utterly worthless collection of  30 year old memories. 

Then there's Kudlaty himself. And the slight discrepancy surrounding his 50 year plus friendship with Jack White. The Godfather of the Church of the Holy Doppelgangers. 

And the non acknowledgement of said relationship. Then the cringe inducing attempts to explain away the glaring conflict of interest,  when it was brought to his attention. 

I very very rarely agree with Pat Speer,  but on this particular occasion he is absolutely spot on. The idea that anyone could vividly remember something so absolutely trivial,  inconsequential as some nondescript kid crossing a road, after 30 fucking years!, no less, is patent nonsense. Robert Oswald simply misremembered. Once you venture through the looking glass into Conspiracy Land you'll quickly learn all humans are perfect. Human frailty simply doesn't exist. People simply don't fuck up, make stupid mistakes, or  make assumptions about what school their kid brother went to , a decade or so before.  People aren't even allowed to move house, or make a little extra money from renting/ real estate deals. 

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!

Things like that simply don't happen ( unless of course the true believer needs it to happen,  in furtherance of whatever the particular conspiracy du jour happens to be) People are held up to some impossibly unrealistic and ( seemingly) arbitrary standard. If not,  your average conspiracy theorists antennae goes shooting up, " oh yeah?" They shriek at their monitor,  before they start earnestly tapping away. 

Coincidence? More like COINTELPRO,  simple human error? Misread document? "Go back to sleep and watch the Kardashians,  we're too busy outing the Military Industrial Complex *  to play your COINTELPRO games " * paraphrasing an actual Fezzo the Fez post 

Getting back to Stripling  :Jimbo Baggins original response? To endlessly regurgitate the newspaper articles under discussion. As if their mere existence ended the debate. All righty then, following the same illogic the Warren Report was right because how many thousands ( millions even) of newspapers , across the decades have proclaimed that Oswald was guilty. 

Silly old me!! What AM I thinking? The capo di tutti four caps of the double headed doppelgang and his trusty sidekicks already believe the American born Lee Harvey Oswald was guilty. 

To get back to Professor Sanfords post, he knowingly downplayed and decontextualised Mark's actual work.  An utterly shameful performance by a moderator. 

In fact I strongly recommend checking out the thread in question. Rather the threads in question. Because  , after trying to get the pesky old disbelievers banned,  the paragon that is Sir James " Couer de Lion" Norwood, otherwise known as Sir James the Valiant,  erstwhile chairman of the OIC and perennial Fetzer fluffer bunny,  instead of actually answering Mark's questions,  decided,  yet again that bullshit is the best part of valour,  he boldly scarpered,  following the heroic example of his distant ancestor,  Jacobus NoWoode, Ye Dwarfe and Eunuche in chief to His Majesty Edward II of England , who bolted from a schlitron of hairy drunken Scotsmen after Bannockburn,  having showed up,  in retrospect rather unwisely,  in a pair of bright pink silk codless hose and chaps,  complete with see through tunic...

Not only did he start another thread but he proceeded,  with trademark panache and courage,  to completely distort Mark's argument. 

Norwood, imho, despite his intelligence is rightly regarded as one of the biggest jokes around. Completely deluded, devoid of even the most perfunctory sense of self awareness and,  perhaps worst of all,  bloated with a giggle inducing sense of superiority 

This is a prime example of why research gets dismissed as a parlour game,  or some idle hobby.

The stubborn unwillingness to admit pet theories have been debunked and definitively disproven. 

Instead of trying to make some sort of progress,  any fucking progress,  let's all just squander more time " debating " something that has been repeatedly debunked. 

Professor Sanford may well be an extremely gifted engineer,  but this doesn't automatically mean he is an equally talented researcher/ historian. 

As someone who has studied the subject it really fucking irritates me when some cunt reads a few conspiracy books and rocks up thinking they're a bona fide expert. 

Apart from a tiny handful of genuinely talented and/ or trained historians/ researchers/ archivist the vast majority are just hobbyists.  Who have absolutely no proper understanding of the actual mechanics of the subject. 

Most conspiracy books are utterly worthless. The almost incestuous level of  cross pollination,  the unwillingness to step outside the suffocating conspiracy bubble,  this ridiculous mania for " connections " and joining the dots and,  most especially the intolerant dogmatic approach,  in many ways conspiracy theorists have,  ironically enough,  conspired to ensure their own lack of success. 

Conspiracy theories are treated with the skepticism and derision once reserved for government. 

HARVEY and LEE is pure pastiche. And the methods used to propagate it have been, at times,  nothing short of embarrassing and despicable. Jimbo Baggins is a hustler. Fezzo I have a good deal of sympathy for. He's a true believer, who's lack of focus and discipline have been manipulated. He doesn't seem to understand that some dots aren't meant to be joined. 

Why in God's name would you need a Hungarian polyglot to impersonate an American? And why would you give the impersonator ( and his fake mom for that matter) the same name as the person he is meant to be impersonating? 

" Oh , but " Fezzo intones sagely " you don't understand the inner workings of the CIA"

Au contraire M Fezzique I think us poor benighted non believers understand it far better than the hapless motley doppelgangbangers. 

The whole thing is an internally contradictory infinitely confused mess. A haphazard mishmash of genuine error,  wilful negligence and even more wilful ignorance,  outright deceit with  particularly unsettling cultish overtones. 

If you folks want to continue to delude yourselves,  then please,  carry on. But,  attempting to delude others? Largely honest good hearted people motivated and inspired by the finest of intentions,  is nothing short of shameful. 

The scurrilous attempt to utterly distort Mark's excellent research was beneath contempt. 

If HARVEY and LEE was a genuine theory it wouldn't rely upon a tissue of fabrications and distortions to keep afloat. 

If you insist upon sticking your heads in the sand youve only got yourselves to blame when you get kicked ( or insert appropriate expletive) in the arse.

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Vinny

STRIPLING AND SON RIDE AGAIN  Empty Re: STRIPLING AND SON RIDE AGAIN

Sat 15 Jul 2023, 2:08 pm
No matter how many times it has been debunked this nonsense keeps rearing its head again and again. It is almost as if they are deliberately trying to sabotage genuine research to prevent the case from being solved.

Sat 15 Jul 2023, 10:39 pm
Time and wisdom doth mellow not....especially when it comes to borderline hysterical conspiracy crazed fantasists. 

Fezzo the Fez is starting to resemble a malfunctioning Dalek,  rampaging around shrieking " Duplicate,  Duplicate,  Authenticate,  Exterminate " Before Don Jeffries pops up, " Now David,  there were no extermination camps,  " Auschwitz " actually had a swimming pool"

The only limitations a certain type of militant conspiracist recognizes are the confines of their own imaginations. 

Thus, complicated multi faceted problems are reduced to overtly simplistic " either/ or" false dichotomy 

Unfortunately Fezzo has chosen to overload his brain with a vast accumulation of useless trivial. 
Sifting through piles of deceptively alluring iron pyrite,  desperately searching for nuggets of pure gold. 

By resolutely refusing to acknowledge,  much less actually consider far more plausible alternative explanations,  ultimately,  he's trapped himself on an unlit, badly paved, utterly deserted one way street,  heading past the horizon,  to the nothingness beyond. 

With only the tumbleweeds and the occasional stray spectre for company 

An elegant Elizabethan roue in an extravagant ruff politely raises his severed head in salutation,  " Mr Fez,  I do believe? Prithee my befezzed fellow traveller, I would take thee a detour through the desert " he waves a skeletal hand in the direction of the grim moonless wasteland that surrounds them,  encroaching upon them with sinister intent. " Yes, it be nought but a godless wilderness,  but sir, having one's eternal bottom pinched by Satan's fiery imps is sheer Arcadia compared to being accosted by trouserless wretch from Kentucky and his brood of infernal rodents,  verily sir they seeketh not to pinch thy posterior,  but to indulge in infamies that would make even Master Topcliffe',  aye, even that wicked old reprobate Skeffington,  who's hell blasted daughter kept the Tower ravens well bloated and sated on human carrion,  wince"

In the end he's only fooling himself. Professor Sanford too. They MUST know how utterly compromised Kudlaty was as a witness and how useless the so called " witness testimony " is. 

But,  yet again,  for the umpteenth time,  they choose to mangle , and paraphrase  the actual facts,  wholly deceptive manner.  Trying to transform the meagre gruel of Stripling into a voluptuaries banquet,  simply by trying to wish it was so.

Trying desperately to wish things were as simple and one dimensional as the scenarios they have struggled to conjure up. 

I can't ever imagine forgetting handing over records to the FBI , the morning after the assassination,  so mete it be. With a dismissive wave of the hand and a murmured " Doppelcadabra " the actual facts are erased. 

I think it's time for another data dump, proving only us doppelgangbangers actually deal with the " evidence "
What about the newspaper clippings? Or maybe Bolton Ford?

In the end of the day you're only fooling yourselves,  HARVEY and LEE " evidence " us like playing Solitaire with a set of marked cards. 

An exercise in utter futility. Like the guy who watched Ben Hur countless times,  each time expecting the chariot wheel to stay on. Endlessly regurgitating the same old junk. Nearly 30 fucking years. 

No progress. No breakthroughs. Heads floating in a cushion of daydreams. 

Nothing tangible.

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum