REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Mason  Floor  Lifton  4  Humor  Weigman  David  3  hosty  frazier  2  doyle  3a  zapruder  tsbd  Darnell  +Lankford  prayer  Lankford  fritz  9  tippit  beckley  paine  Theory  11  

Like/Tweet/+1

Cunning Stunts

+8
JFK_Case
JFK_FNG
steely_dan
Vinny
alex_wilson
JeremyBojczuk
stereolab
greg_parker
12 posters
Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Cunning Stunts Empty Cunning Stunts

Sun 27 Aug 2023, 12:24 pm
A User's Guide to charlatans and chancers, moldwarps and would-be-necromancers, bingoists and blatherers, narcissists and oneiromancers.

Albarelli, Hank: I'm going to call it right here. Charlatan and bingoist. 

Armstrong, John: Moldwarp with money taken in by Texas chancers. 

Baker, Judyth Vary: Charlatan and narcissist as starting points to full diagnosis. eg her performances atop Oswald's grave may indicate latent belief in necromancy. 

Douglas, Gregory: believed to be the nom-de-plume of Holocaust revisionist, Peter Stahl, responsible for creating and disseminating fake Nazi documents. Douglas wrote a book around the faked McCone-Rowley Memo and another called "Conversations with the Crow" based on alleged years of unauthorized recorded conversations with Robert Trumbull Crowley, former head of CIA Clandestine Services. There is no chance these conversations are any more real than the McCone-Rowley memo or the Nazi documents he spread throughout academia.. 

Doyle, Brian:  Brian will be in a lather publicly over being on this list, but deep inside, rejoicing that he finally "made" it, listed among some of his heroes. Does it really need being said that he is a blatherer, narcissist and wannabe oneiromancer as a starting point to what no doubt could be a long list?  Never forget, though, he is "our' Brian. We own him, lock, stock and ball-sack hanging from his horn.

Ganis, Ralph: Charlatan and bingoist 

Groden, Robert: Whatever he once was in the beginning, he became a chancer and charlatan.  

Haslam, Ed: Charlatan because of his book - and chancer through his retrofitting of fellow charlatan Judyth Baker into his pantheon of New Orleans super heroes and villains.

Jeffries, Don: borderline narcissist who believes it is his God-given right to make a living in the alternative media, so finds it inexplicable that he had to beg for "likes" and  5 star ratings to help monetize his borderline racist and error-ridden alt-intellectualism. 

Jones, Penn:
 Well-meaning moldwarp and useful idiot.

Lifton, David: Blatherer and narcissist 

O'Hara, Linda: Bingoist and blatherer, and beyond that, any one or any combination of the following: chancer, borderline narcissist, moldwarp

Oliver, Beverley:
Chancer... which seems to be a specialty occupation of many Texans.

Russell, Dick: it gives no pleasure in saying that the more we learn about Oswald, Nagell and, Russell himself and in particular his association with the fake McCone-Rowley memo, I have to call into question some of the alleged evidence in Russell's book. The whole Nagell scenario falls apart anyway, with the Mexico City angle. I would therefore have to place Russell in at least the "chancer" category. 

White, Jack: Borderline Narcissist and chancer 

There are quite a few more, but these are mainly minions or  associates of Groden, Lifton, White and Armstrong. But there is no doubt a sprinkling of other researchers and authors who could be included.

Last edited by greg_parker on Sat 09 Sep 2023, 3:58 pm; edited 6 times in total
stereolab

Cunning Stunts Empty Re: Cunning Stunts

Sun 27 Aug 2023, 1:44 pm
Great Insights
First time poster here. I had been a guest reader of the Education Forum on and off for a few years and have noticed lately how completely off the rails it’s become in large part (but not entirely) because of the omniscient presence of you know who. (Otherwise known as the Lady Obsessed by Nazi’s, Doublespeak and Grotesque and Sadistic Manipulation and Word Saladry for her Own Glorification). Thank you for making me realize I’m not alone and that those people (many, not all) are batshit crazy over there. And done with good humor and dark satire too. Tip ‘o the cap to you and other like-minded folk on this forum calling out all that disgusting bs for what it is. It certainly does nothing to forward the reality of the JFKA and what still needs to be truly uncovered and understood. Also, goes to show the importance of good moderation which apparently is lacking there. And thank for calling out Armstrong for his whole batty doppelgänger theory and dear Judith as well. When you think of how they’ve hijacked the JFKA (or tried to) for their own selfish, narcissistic needs it’s truly disgusting.
JeremyBojczuk
http://22november1963.org.uk/

Sun 27 Aug 2023, 8:49 pm
Good list, Greg. Ever since I became aware of the number of bizarre ideas floating around to do with the JFK assassination, I've been curious about what motivates the people who promote such ideas. How many of these people know that they're talking nonsense but don't care? How many of them are motivated by personal gain of one type or another? How many genuinely believe what they are saying? How many of the true believers are simply misinformed, and are likely to change their minds when presented with better evidence and arguments? How many are gullible and are likely to believe whatever someone tells them, no matter how far-fetched? How many used to be true believers but now aren't, and keep spouting the same old nonsense because they fear embarrassment or ostracism?

I notice today on the Ed Forum that a certain Mr Hargrove has popped his head above ground again. Where does he fit on the list, I wonder? I hope he's in the 'true believer' club (see also: Josephs, D.) rather than the 'knowingly spreading false information' club. I'd like to think that Professor Larsen, of this parish, is among those who might well recant in due course.

Incidentally, I'm pleased to have learned a new word, 'moldwarp', which I shall add to my lexicon of insults ("You, sir, are a cad, a bounder, and a moldwarp!").

stereolab - welcome, and you make a good point about the lack of moderation at the Ed Forum. Insisting on polliteness is fine to some extent, but if they don't want to allow robust criticism of nonsensical claims, they need to do something about regulating such claims themselves. To take a current example, they could insist that Ms Sharp/O'Hara actually provides straightforward answers to reasonable questions and stops doing the old Hargrove-style copy-and-paste stuff from her holy book.
alex_wilson

Sun 27 Aug 2023, 9:20 pm
Well done Greg,  for having the guts to say what needed to be said. 

And welcome Stereolab. I totally understand where you are coming from. While other alleged " debate " forums are more interested in the frills- some ensuring they adhere  to the  crinolene and whalebone  corset style of the Victorian era,  thus remaining constricting and tightly buttoned, others with exchanging patterns and finally,  in the degenerate demimonde there's even forums that encourage their members ( strictly behind closed doors of course) to get a little experimental,  keep in touch with their prehistoric vampire disinformationalist selves,  by trying on all sorts of frills,  masks,  waterproof polyester basques,  strap ons,  strap offs and various other accessories/ accoutrements ( some specifically designed to cater for your involuntarily celibate unicorn about town)

ROKC is dedicated to tearing aside those frills and baubles: dealing only with the stark unvarnished facts. 

Far too much time has been wasted tripping down primrose path after primrose path, those lucky enough to have avoided being plucked out, or torn asunder by the lean fingerlike flames of the bonfire finding themselves further back than they were at the start.

Imho Greg is absolutely correct about Messrs Albarelli,  Groden and Russell. 

In the past decade or so Groden : having attempted to lead the " community " a merry dance with his wide eyed bullshit about a " 2nd Mrs Reid " ( according to these clowns the TSBD must have seemed like a hillbillies Noah's Ark, with all those fucking doppelgangers wandering around) , and,  most damningly of all, involving himself with out and out grifters like Juddufki,  has  pretty much destroyed his reputation,  in the process,  helping to seriously fuck up the very cause he dedicated the majority of his adult life trying to pursue , ultimately transforming  himself into a virtual M$M caricature of a conspiracy theorist.

A money grubbing huckster holding court on the Grassy Knoll,  perched behind a table,  positively groaning under the weight of his books, DVDs and tall tales..

Along with the Mexico City angle, the Soviet/ KGB narrative,  arguably THE major plank  of his Nagell yarn, blows the whole story clean out of the Non Fiction category,  landing it amongst Me and Lee,  HARVEY and LEE,  Dr Mary's Monkey and similar conspiracy fairy tales. As for his involvement in the genesis of the fake Rowley/ McCone memorandum? The mind truly does boggle ,  apparently stamping the document " Confidential " Then there's his enthusiastic embrace of some highly dubious conspiracy offshoots,  imho Greg is absolutely spot on regarding Dick Russell 

If Albarelli was motivated by pure uncomplicated motives,  without fear, favour or commercial considerations,  there's just no way he would have attempted to pass off his rococo inspired " Fantasia on the Career of Otto Skorzeny " as fact.

As for the whole  sordid datebook saga? If it quacks like a duck then it'll probably flap like a pigeon too...despite it's wings being clipped by NDAs

Jimbo Baggins is a mere gofer,  as RCD put it " John's loyal valet " , whereas Fezzo the Fez is a true believer, mesmerized from the tip of his fez to the toe of his germ proof tissue box shoes with the elaborate fantasy construct, still  convinced some deep metaphysical,  almost divine truth lies amongst the meaningless ephemera- piles of documents and the faded yellowing pages of 70 year old school records,  he's squandered decades sifting through .

Doyle,  despite his total ineffectiveness ( even worse than his great great uncle,  Oberleutnant Fraggle Rock Von Doyle,  terror of the Kaiser's U boat fleet,  who attempted to attack the entire British Home Fleet , armed only with his self designed chocolate torpedoes,  coincidentally the design was resurrected nearly 100 years later by hapless conspiracy boofer, Don Jeffries,  for as yet undetermined reasons) his sheer longevity and the accumulated volume of his bullshit not forgetting his repulsive,  utterly reprehensible behaviour/ character , ensures his first class berth in USS LEE Mary Celeste . The only positive thing I can say about his nigh on decade + campaign of deceit,  denial,  delusion and dedicated dickishness is , apart from Greg,  Barto,  Stan and the good folks hereabouts no one has probably done more to convince the JFK internet and the wider world beyond that,  maybe,  just,  maybe,  after all is said and done,  LHO really IS the elusive Prayerman in the shadows. 

EDIT I  see a certain Charles Blackmon has added his voice to the growing chorus of credible peer review,  dismissing our chum as a disinformation agent! Regarding Stinky Mac's Pissarium and it's apparently popularity ( incidentally Stinky Mac,  as of this morning,  has pulled down the shutters) , on this particular occasion I agree with the esteemed Professor/ Moderator. Look at the number of views for each topic,  and indeed the number of new topics started, then after checking out the number of members and guests ( sometimes ( allegedly) 100 times more than the 13 inch head forum,  the fOO and here) , as Fezzo the Fez would say,  " Do the math" 

Stinky Mac likes to think of himself as an enfant terrible,  a gadfly,  and equal opportunities heretic. In reality he's just another purveyor of piss and low rent slapstick. Whose idea of a bon mot was grossly offensive ( and antiquated) ethnic and homophobic slurs. Allowing his forum to play host to thought provoking works such as the " Dead Oswald Tour" 50 plus pages of the toxic ramblings of a truly tormented soul, apart from the redoubtable John Iac and " the other" Alan Ford he is careful to surround himself with intellectual pygmies,  to bolster his own fragile self esteem no doubt.  

Like all bullies, beneath the bluster and the braggadocio he's a coward at heart. When confronted with someone smarter and wittier his only recourse was to run away blubbering like a little baby,  telling tales and trying to get the forum shut down 

Don't forget folks, he " solved" the Prayerman mystery and then promptly " lost" his " dara"

He tries to deploy our chum Brian as an useful idiot,  for nuisance value,  if nothing else,  but, like Herr Burnham on the late unlamented Der Forum he can't resist,  or override his Prime Directive,  to work for ROKC Towers and help remove all other putative candidates for " Prayerman "

One other name I'd add to the list is FETZER, James Henry aka " THE BLOB" aka " JABBA JIM FATZER " ( see Urban Dictionary for full definition) 

A chancer, necromancer( at the very least), narcissist and arch enabler. By himself or via his flock of tame minions,  he has been responsible for 1/ introducing and/ or ferociously pimping some of the most asinine conspiracy theories ever to befoul the portals of the JFK internet 2/ associating genuine assassination research with some of the most horrific conspiracy theories/ troofer tropes imaginable 

An insatiable media whore and chronic narcissist- whose colossally bloated ego blinds him to the reality, namely he is deployed as an archetypal frothing at the mouth conspiracy peddling loon,  his grotesque appearance doesn't help,  aside from the seemingly sentient rolls of blubber he looks like he has another fucking head growing under his bulging jowls,  a parasitic twin , or Golem ( he and his core demographic will REALLY appreciate that) conjured into being via the mystical power of rampant chin flab. Perhaps most responsible for attempting to foist links between troofers and hardcore anti semites/ holocaust deniers ( see DOYLE,  Brian aka DOYLE,  Albert and JEFFRIES,  Don )

Juddufki,  Militant Alterationism, Mary Pinchot  Meyer,  OIC/ the yapping chihuahua of troof,  Ralph Cinque and his Oswald in the Doorway/ Oswald was fake shot by a toupee wearing FBI agent dressed up as a fake Jack Ruby,  the Israelis were behind it etc etc. 

Turning up on countless podcasts,  conference podiums( most notoriously in Tehran) news / current affairs shows and documentaries,  like the cryogenically frozen head of the Walrus, newly escaped from a high tech animatronic Lewis Carroll themed diorama,  blubbering away,  chins wobbling like some grotesque Greek Chorus ( I myself saw the Cumean Sibyl hanging from Fetzers lardy jowls,  some boys asked her, " What do you want,  Sibyl?" " Never to see the interior of a KFC again,  oh yes,  and to die, I'm trapped inside bulbous layers of cropuscular flab, of course I want to fucking die") burbling away about " Jack" and " Jackie " , as if they had been intimately acquainted,  before launching into his ring master's spiel...Paul is Dead, Mary Meyer was shot by shape shifting intel spook chameleon assassin,  " they" faked dozens of newspapers in their mobile forgery van,  and by the way,  the jews, sorry,  the Zionists,  are responsible for everything,  ever read a book called " Stranger Than Fiction "? ..

Horrendous brain rotting soul diminishing bilge,  but like his mini mes Cory Hughes ( remember him? The Greatest Assassination Researcher in the world? Who spotted covens of cackling jews,  dressed in their purple Purim robes, cheerfully conspiring on Elm Street) and Don Jeffries,  the dimmest bulb on the disinformation highway,  could tell you there's a lot of desperate,  disenchanted disenfranchised uneducated folks out there,  looking for easy answers 

Incredible as it may sound,  for well over a decade,  Professor Emeritus Fetzer was the respectable,  even venerated spokesperson for mainstream conspiracy research. 

The really troubling thing is the way certain theories have taken root. Like fucking vampire triffids,  shuffling through contemporary Orthodox conspiracism. Shooting their poison 

Imho one of the very worst things you can do is take the Cunning Stunts and their runtish progeny remotely seriously. One thing characters like this really can't stand is laughter.

Mockery. Satire.

Although the imagery may well verge on the apocalyptic,  peel away the puissant layers of pretentious pedantic pissantry.

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Vinny

Sun 27 Aug 2023, 9:59 pm
Great analysis, Greg. Some more possible names to add.

Wynne Johnson
Rich Pope
Charles Drago

Sun 27 Aug 2023, 11:43 pm
Paul Trejo.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

JFK_FNG

Mon 28 Aug 2023, 7:01 am
How bout a certain Mr. Hagger? Dude complains and condescends at everyone who doesn’t subscribe to his mafia saved the world pirate radio pet theory, while providing literally zero evidence to support anything he says. He’s like a somehow more annoying male version of O’Hara with his substance-free “contributions” to the toilet entertainment forum.
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Mon 28 Aug 2023, 7:19 am
David Josephs
Chris Davidson
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Mon 28 Aug 2023, 10:47 am
Some great feedback and additions.

Cinque, Ralph: Credit where credit is due. The man knows his way around a tune, Charlatan outside of JFKland, chancer within it. 

Davidson, Chris: Moldwarp with delusions of adequacy. As the robot from Lost in Space would say, he "does not compute".

Drago, Charles:  The future of conspiracism is assured if we all only adopt the Evica-Drago Model and weaponize his truth which no man can know because it is unknowable (duh!), and can only be felt deeply in the soothing rhythms of the bongos. So petty and lacking in self-confidence, he removed all reference to me in subsequent editions of Evica's book and blocked me on Facebook. Poster-boy for disconnected moldwarp boomers with delusions of adequacy. 

Fetzer, James: His lasting legacy to the world will be the addition of the verb "fetzering" to the English language. Charlatan. 

Hagger, Mervyn: What can you say about a chap who replies "I am here to learn" every time he is challenged to produce actual evidence for his many many posts and postulations while at the same time, calling all other posters writers of "drivel" and as "time-wasters". I say if he is determined to learn from time wasters who push drivel, then he has landed in exactly the right forum! But of course, only a right moldwarp with delusions of adequacy, would publicly state that they want to learn from such people.  

Johnson, Wynne: Doesn't put in enough effort to be a fully-fledged charlatan. A novice chancer.

Josephs, David: Minion who makes up for that lowly status by being the King of Emojis. Minions are a bit like Tasmania which is often left off maps of Australia and made fun of for being filled with a bunch of inbred hillbillies. So it goes with minions. Debatable as to whether they rate being on such lists as this, but definitely good for cheap laughs. Moldwarp who quickly jumped off the O'Hara Express when it was pointed out here that Lafitte's daybook makes no mention of any doppelgangers. 

Trejo, Paul: National Lampoon magazine might have created this character. Moldwarp who hangs out at Hegel forums when not gracing the stage at the Thirteen Inch Head Academy.  We need to come up with more descriptors at this point.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Vinny

Mon 28 Aug 2023, 9:18 pm
Fletcher Prouty?
John Butler
Marjan
Russ Baker?

Tue 29 Aug 2023, 2:28 am
JFK_Case wrote:David Josephs
Chris Davidson

Apparently, Chris does not want to discuss arguments against the limo stop.
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Tue 29 Aug 2023, 4:27 am
lanceman wrote:
JFK_Case wrote:David Josephs
Chris Davidson

Apparently, Chris does not want to discuss arguments against the limo stop.

Right. I mean his limo stopping "Math" BS is pure nuttery. It's based on the delusional theory that the shots happened further down than they were but it's "covered up" in the Z film so he uses "Mathery" to prove otherwise.

I and others went back and forth with him ad nauseum on EF, but nope, he doesn't see it. The funny thing is we *know* that the timing sequence alone could not have been pulled off as seen in the Z film. And we have two independent, very good witnesses (O'Donnell and Powers) sitting mere feet from Kennedy's head who both said that one of the shots came from the front.

But that's not enough for Davidson and he tries to scientifically "prove" conspiracy with his nutty Math BS.

And there's always Josephs there, egging him on all, "Right! Beautiful! Keep it up, bud!"

What's really scary is how both of these people are so self unaware with how this shit makes them look.
JonathanCohen

Tue 29 Aug 2023, 12:33 pm
This thread is exactly why I love ROKC -- calling like it is and sparing no names. I say this on a day when I've been "warned" and given a "10 point violation" by a certain Education Forum moderator who didn't like my suggestion that perhaps he shouldn't be going around criticizing the "quality of research" of anybody, much less another moderator ...
Vinny

Tue 29 Aug 2023, 8:27 pm
They sure have thin skins around there. Suspending people for silly reasons. Yet obvious drivel like the datebook is allowed.

Sun 03 Sep 2023, 10:11 pm
What about Antonio Veciana?

Mon 04 Sep 2023, 4:05 am
Lifton, David: Blatherer and narcissist”

I just watched a Youtube video claiming that the throat wound bullet was removed on Air Force 1 to hide the fact that it was an entrance wound. I can’t remember whether Lifton believes that the body alteration was done on AF 1 or was done at Bethesda.

The first indication that the throat wound was an entrance wound was Dr. Perry’s statement at the Parkland press conference that began at 2:16 PM. The announcement was made in the middle of the press conference which lasted about 20 minutes. So the knowledge of an entrance wound could have been been announced as early as 2:26 PM. Or it may have been available to alterationists as late as 2:35 PM when the conclusions of the press conference were announced in the media.

http://22november1963.org.uk/jfk-parkland-hospital-press-conference

Johnson took the oath of office at 2:38 PM. But it took several minutes to assemble everyone in the forward area of the plane for the swearing in ceremony and leave the casket unattended. So there was a window of perhaps 10 minutes for word to get to AF 1 to have someone to go in and retrieve the bullet from the throat wound, find the necessary surgical tools to do this, perform the operation and clean up the mess before anyone returned from the swearing in ceremony.

Doesn’t seem possible.
Vinny

Mon 04 Sep 2023, 12:03 pm
Lifton's book is largely a fairy tale. All that stuff about body alterations is ridiculous.

Tue 05 Sep 2023, 7:21 am
Vinny wrote:Lifton's book is largely a fairy tale. All that stuff about body alterations is ridiculous.

I read it when it first came out. Back then, just about any conspiracy theory was entertained. I think Time magazine gave it a lot of coverage which should have been a hint that it was BS.

I think this was before Lifton postulated fake trees or bushes on the knoll.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 05 Sep 2023, 1:36 pm
Matty Koch: Moldwarp and junior chancer on a steep learning curve in his first foray into the world of Chaos Agency work. 

Matty has been promoting Laura Loomer to fellow 13 inch Headites. Apparently she is an escapee from a Marvel Comic book.  Laura in turn has been chasing Nazis from J6 doncha know. Except she is 2 years late to the party. They were "identified" back then by spiritual colleagues of Matty and Laura as being pro-Russian allies of Antifa. We are in the middle of a propaganda rebranding.

Little Laura has also had a nasty run-in with a Nazi named Kent McLellan (AKA BONEFACE, DONCHA KNOW) in Florida. Little Laura informs us that Kent is recruiting Americans to fight alongside Ukrainian Nazis against the Russians. 

Little Laura is just as full of it as Matty and BONEFACE, with the latter's history revealing he never previously fought in the Ukraine as is his claim, that in the past, he has been PRO-RUSSIAN and has a very murky association with US far-right groups and intel agencies.

BONEFACE is a bona fide Chaos Agent.

Outside of a far-right echo chamber, the 13 Inch Headite Forum is the only place such a creature as Matty could gain a foothold.

Last edited by greg_parker on Wed 06 Sep 2023, 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

Vinny

Tue 05 Sep 2023, 6:18 pm
lanceman wrote:
Vinny wrote:Lifton's book is largely a fairy tale. All that stuff about body alterations is ridiculous.

I read it when it first came out. Back then, just about any conspiracy theory was entertained. I think Time magazine gave it a lot of coverage which should have been a hint that it was BS.

I think this was before Lifton postulated fake trees or bushes on the knoll.

Yes the mere fact that the media hyped it up should have been a hint. It even was on the NYT best seller list. Very rarely will a pro conspiracy book achieve that.

Sat 09 Sep 2023, 12:11 pm
as long as my name isn't there, Greg, I love the list.

My only caveat - I think Russell fell for a lot of dumb stuff with Nagell - HOWEVER - I do think there is a lot there that is important. It's the crazy thing about the Hemmings and the Nagells - they are like a weird liquid solution that is equal parts reality, equal parts fantasy, equal parts a mix of both. And in that mix, buried, are, I think, important revelations. Call me crazy, I just have this idiot-savant instinct for the way bullshit artists who have something to hide can sometimes ingeniously tell us, simultaneously, the truth. Especially in the spy world, where that is the guiding technique.

Nagell especially - I have read that damned book three times, and he confirms things that were not revealed until much later (based on when Russell first talked to him); eg, the likelihood that the plot was constructed by pretending to assemble a team to kill Castro when it was known that these were the ones who would be used against JFK.

Well, add me to the list if you have to. This case has turned me into a compulsive assembler of irrelevant detail.

Either that or the Jews did it; as a matter of fact we know that's true because found a note:

"We did it; we killed him. We killed him because he wouldn't become a doctor." - Morty
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sat 09 Sep 2023, 3:50 pm
Allen, 

all jazz musicians are a little bit crazy - but in the best possible way. I don't think you'll ever make this list.

I thought for a long time that Russell "must have something" with this Nagell story. 

Learning about his association with the fake McCone-Rowley document was the final nail for me. 

Before that, and after getting over the awestruck phase, I thought maybe he just got taken in by Nagell whose story simply cannot be fact-based. As I said at the top, Oswald was not in Mexico City. That alone brings the whole story down. But there is evidence claimed that links Nagell and Oswald which looks like it was photocopied from a 1969 book called Investigation Of A Homicide: The Murder of John F. Kennedy by Judy Bonner and then tampered with to create a new piece of evidence. 

Allegedly discovered by Russell in the files of Bud Fensterwald. 

Cunning Stunts 325b1c_b2530507a3fe4224aefd875473871c8c~mv2

The poor quality of the photocopying can be put down to this being a multigenerational child of a copy cut from a book, with each generation altered from the Oswald original until the final result was achieved.

Fensterwald is another who belongs on this list. 

The items found on Nagell do not include this card (because it was manufactured later), but do show his interests overlapped Oswald's... FPCC and etc. and that overlapping interest was the kernel of truth needed to grow a bullshit tree.

Me

Don Jeffries

TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin
http://martianpublishing.com

Wed 13 Sep 2023, 3:33 am
The overlapping interests becoming the kernel for massive bullshit constructs seems to be the operative playbook for these people.

Judyth did it, Russell did it, Armstrong did it. Hell, it is the basis of the entire Warren Commission opus.

It is the kernel or intimate connection with truth that makes their cults so corrosive - just enough truth to get the uninformed to buy into it. Even one degree separation from the truth is called a lie and these snake oil sellers peddle nothing different. It is good to see all their names compiled in one convenient location.

Thanks for creating this cunning list.

JFK_Case

Wed 13 Sep 2023, 4:04 am
The Lee card above is different - it's showing him to be wearing a tie and his signature is different compared to this one:

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/5qsAAOSw851cCs2Y/s-l1200.webp

Also, I looked up another one - Francis Powers - and the stamp and so on look exactly like Lee's:

https://content.invisioncic.com/r16296/monthly_2017_09/francis_gary_powers_id.jpg.e826216be6c8ad32ce2dc8d211c78121.jpg
Vinny

Fri 15 Sep 2023, 8:11 pm
Perhaps Landis belongs on this list as well?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum