REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Theory  zapruder  beckley  David  3a  Weigman  2  4  9  Darnell  Humor  tsbd  hosty  doyle  Floor  3  11  frazier  fritz  prayer  Lankford  paine  Lifton  Mason  tippit  +Lankford  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

shake a speer and shit flies out of every orifice Empty shake a speer and shit flies out of every orifice

Sun 24 Sep 2023, 2:51 pm
Pat Speer wrote:Oh my. I did a detailed study of the statements regarding the comings and goings of the TSBD that is light years ahead of the nonsense cooked up by anyone else. Period. 
Fuck off, you snotty-nosed cunt. Do a fuckin' google search dickhead. I have posted on this subject since 2000 on multiple forums, and though some of which no longer exist, what's left is still more than your output. But what matters more is the quality and methodology.   

Your scenario necessitates that multiple TSBD employees lied from almost the beginning..to frame Oswald.
Most of the employees were telling the truth as they understood it at the start. The lies came with time via the cops and FBI. 

But let's skip to what he says at his website at what he refers to as "An exhaustive look at an inadequate look", though "an exhausting look..." would have been more accurate.

solving the Puzzle of Where was Oswaldo

First, we look into the question of whether or not Oswald was on the sixth floor in the moments leading up to the shooting. There were two major hurdles to coming to the conclusion Oswald was on the sixth floor at this time. One was that Oswald was seen downstairs during the lunch period leading up to the shooting by a number of witnesses. And the other was that Oswald was not seen on the sixth floor during the lunch period by the one man claiming to have had lunch on the sixth floor.

Okay... so it starts off well. Oswald was not up there. Yay! But it ends with an apparent acceptance that Williams ate lunch on that floor. An "exhaustive look" would have shown that this is not what he claimed initially. So right away, Speer is citing a witness whose story changed in significant ways. Speer either ignores this or is unaware of it. Either way, he has no right in making blanket statements about everyone else accusing witnesses of lying. They patently did, The evidence sticks out like dogs balls. 

From Williams statement of 11/22/63shake a speer and shit flies out of every orifice Bonnie10

Clearly on the day it happened, Williams said he grabbed his lunch downstairs and went up with Jarman and Norman to eat it on the 5th floor where they watched the motorcade. 

Norman's first day statement, if indeed he made one, is MIA.

Jarman's 1st day statement does not go as far into the timeline and stops when they are
 still downstairs.

Williams appeared before the Warren Commission in February 1964 to tell them he was the one eating chicken on the 6th floor.

In fact, he had told the FBI in January that he ate up on the 6th floor.

Yet, the FBI was still investigating the source of the chicken bones in May! 

INVESTIGATION RELATING TO CHICKEN BONES AND SOFT DRINK BOTTLE

shake a speer and shit flies out of every orifice Trulyo10

Where is Speer's coverage of all this? 

Truly was performing the same role in the TSBD as Ruth was at her Irving suburban ranch. 

The FBI knew Bonnie was not up there. 

This is just a small sample of the work NOT done by Speer. 

In other news for Postman Pat:

The 2nd floor meeting never happened.

There was no chicken eaten on the 6th floor by Bonnie Ray.

The laborers were allowed in the 2nd floor lunch room ONLY to buy shit from the machines. It was otherwise reserved for white collar workers of the book publishers who sublet that floor.

A 5 year old can find their way to the top of the stairs of any building without being "shown" how.

A cop does not allow a civilian to lead the way in a charge up the stairs looking for an armed assassin. The cop is there to protect and serve. This was the opposite of that. It is bullshit. It never happened.

So fuck your 13 inch head and the fuckin neck it rode in on, Mr. Speer.

Last edited by greg_parker on Mon 25 Sep 2023, 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vinny

shake a speer and shit flies out of every orifice Empty Re: shake a speer and shit flies out of every orifice

Sun 24 Sep 2023, 10:08 pm
He seems determined to get rid of Prayer Man.

https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

shake a speer and shit flies out of every orifice Empty Re: shake a speer and shit flies out of every orifice

Mon 25 Sep 2023, 1:48 am
Yet Prayer Man still stands there. And the evidence Oswald was down in front is substantial and cannot be dismissed or wished away.

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Mon 25 Sep 2023, 3:44 am
We should all be grateful that Sir Speer has granted us the possibility that if on the steps, Oswald might have moved up to the 2nd floor for the BS encounter after. Sigh. Wrong again Sir Speer. He appears to have abandoned serious research after having been excluded from the inner sanctum of the CT elite. Poor misguided man.

Mon 25 Sep 2023, 8:21 pm
He seems to protest a bit too much.

You forget that I was there at the beginning of the Prayer Man religion. I encouraged it at first but soon became alarmed when I saw how desperate some were to believe--so desperate they would say the blurry figure is Oswald and couldn't possibly be anyone else and so on. I then saw this religion expand to embrace a whole new understanding of what happened in the TSBD--one where witnesses whose statements were largely helpful to Oswald's innocence were transformed into parts of the conspiracy or knowing XXXXX. It was to me a train wreck in slow motion. After watching this develop I was able to relate to some of the early researchers and their disgust when JFK research turned to Greer did it  or Hickey did it or Files did it or there were two Oswalds or the Z-film is fake, etc. The outlandish theories suck all the air out of the room. While he undoubtedly views me as part of the problem, I must acknowledge Cliff Varnell has a point--the case for Oswald's innocence will go nowhere but down in the polling and get a thumbs down by future generations unless the research community focuses on a few facts, and the "fact" that "Well, we think maybe Oswald was outside at the time of the shooing even though no one saw him and he had plenty of opportunity to tell the press he was outside before he was killed" isn't one of those facts. In fact, it's a needless distraction

It is not a fact that Oswald said he was on the steps during his first interrogation. It is a slight possibility. That's it. The reports are riddled with errors. Hosty's notes are undoubtedly notes written in preparation of a report a day or so after the shooting. They are not his original notes, according to him, and Hosty himself and common sense dictates that notes are not taken in full sentences. So there's a possibility the notes are accurate, and everyone else lied. And there's a possibility he realized his notes were inaccurate, and that he opted to keep his incorrect recollection out of his report. And there's a third possibility his notes have been misunderstood, and weren't meant to say what so many think they say. In any event, it is sloppy, at best, to say the first of these possibilities is a fact. Here's an analogy. Say a member of the FBI scratched some notes saying George DeMohrenschildt said Oswald said he was going to kill Kennedy, that were discovered years later. Say that the final published report of this FBI agent said that Oswald NEVER said he was going to kill Kennedy. Say, moreover, that this agent wrote a book, and did numerous presentations in which he discussed the case, and always said that DeMohrenschildt said Oswald NEVER discussed killing Kennedy. Which would you believe? What the agent, and many other agents, said--that DeMohrenschildt said Oswald NEVER discussed killing Kennedy. Or would you crawl down a rabbit  hole and assume the agent's unpublished notes were telling the truth and try to figure out WHY everyone has been lying about this? Because, you know, unpublished notes scratched onto a pad are never in error, and are to be trusted beyond everything said and written both before and after...

Mon 25 Sep 2023, 9:46 pm
Pat Speer is the embodiment of mediocrity. 

His ego unnaturally distorted to gargantuan proportions,   due to the smallness of his mind and his lack o vision. 

If our chum Brian is GG Allin, the unacceptable face of crankdom,  cavorting on an excrement caked stage then Pat Speer must be Mantovani. Purveyor of saccharine drenched elevator muzak for the mind and the soul. 

Rotting the senses with ocean sized washes of banality and tedium. 

A cretinous monotone reverberating through the hollow caves of 13 inch headism,  " Oh my Michael,  if you read chapters 126c and 167d of my website you'll see how I managed to transmute base metal into gold, in fact the diagrams in the footnotes to chapter 456y shows you exactly how much asbestos clad lead you must swallow before successfully shitting out gold nuggets 

Ive become more and more disillusioned by the antics of the 13 inch headites. Their inane rantings are now way WAY beyond my meagre powers of parody. 

Just look at the first page: Marjan the Grammarian,  a borderline illiterate,  excreting semi coherent word salads, another over filled balloon adrift in the dream ravaged skies of Neverland. 

The most depressing thing is people ( I use the term in the loosest possible sense,  fully acknowledging the probability that fuds like Ben Cole are in fact EBEs from some squalid galactic backwater) actually seem to take his maudlin ramblings seriously. 

Not forgetting the threads about RFK and Marilyn Monroe , the obligatory rant about the machinations of Op Mock, RFK jnr and the " assassination attempt " complete with regular updates from " journalist " Lori Spencer , Fezzo the Fez and Paul " I starred in Deliverance " Jolliffe ( whatever you do, in Armstrong's name,  just don't ask him to squeal like a pig) weaving their inchoate incontinent doppelgangerly daydreams about Mexico City,  with cameos from a relative newbie, another one who boasts a MENSA sized intellect stuffed inside his 13 inch head,  Michael " the Brain " Crane and the Lemming in Chief, Jim DiE,  fresh from demolishing yet another hapless non believer no doubt...

And they wonder why there's been a resurgence of lone nutism lately?

Pat Speer has fuck all authority,  intellectual or moral. He's just another jumped up little pissant,  hypnotized by his delusions of adequacy. 

While fully accepting an element of doubt remains,  regarding Prayerman's identity,  anyone who even considers, however remotely,  the possibility that Mrs Stanton remains a viable candidate can fuck right off. 

They're either taking the piss or else they're motivated by malign and less than honourable agendas. 

There's mystery enough ( false or otherwise)in this case, without attempting to conjure up yet another false mystery from the utterly mundane. 

Anyone with eyes and firing synapses can tell,  just by looking at the fucking images that Mrs Stanton was almost exactly the opposite of Prayerman- size, build, sex, shape,  hairline,  hair colour and colour of clothing. 

Pat Speer, like his fellow self proclaimed " experts " who have somehow connived to eke themselves out a toe hold in the often dubious pantheon ( pantomime would perhaps be more apt) of online JFK dom, is clearly determined to keep the subject forever mired in the quagmire. 

Just another fuzzy picture,  right? Another one of those bizarre off shoot sects , who are forever troubling the zen like serenity of " real experts" like Pat Speer and fellow Vichyite and shameless Trine Day tout with their noisy feuding. 

Thus, he can ignore the more than considerable accumulation of mostly contemporary,  if not 1st day, exculpatory evidence. Pimping his atrociously written snoozefest of a website as if it was the last word in troof. 

As well as being the embodiment of mediocrity ( wanna hear another of his fascinating anecdotes? About the time he cut himself shaving and missed the bus on the way to the annual Watching Paint Dry Convention? Naturally Pat is chairperson,  wait until he tells you about the time Dick Gilbride showed up,  attempting to hold a one man " Sniff In" ) he represents,  in research terms,  the dread hand of conformity and reaction. 

A colossal fucking bore and patronising cunt to boot. 

Prayerman is perhaps the antithesis of the cult like sects that populate the furthest fringes of trooferdom,  and to even attempt to compare the subject to fantasy scenarios,  bullshit theories and tall tales promulgated by out and out charlatans is practically slanderous 

Prayerman exists because of the facts, not despite them. 

Just look at all the primary documentation Greg,  Barto etc have provided. They've been completely transparent and above board. 

Lost in his permanent fug of terminal doltishness Vichyite Speer doesn't even fucking realise the other,  non photographic evidence actually preceded and indeed predicted the eventual emergence of the footage. 

Keep trying to convince yourself you are an expert,  keep filling cyberspace with your pointless blether,  that mostly passes unread into the great information void in the clouds...

Just be sure to fuck off , somewhere you can't bother folks who don't treat intellectual honesty as a plague,  to be avoided at all costs,  folks who are aware their utter cosmic indifference is in fact their greatest strength and who don't waste their time,  twisting their minds and limbs whilst attempting to massage their own egos.

To paraphrase the poet; those who insist upon spending their days blowing their own trumpets do so in a desperate attempt to fill the silence which long ago threatened to devour the world they dreamed of calling home. 

Pat Speer's fucking website is the research equivalent of a cocktail of tertiary syphilis and rampant creationism. 

If Pat Speer can't see the sun , the sun doesn't exist. He wasn't infected with syphilis,  au contraire mes amis,  he infected syphilis with Pat Speer...

Armstrong have mercy on us all

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 26 Sep 2023, 10:32 am
Postman Pat is back to claiming that the official 2nd floor story exonerates Oswald.

The stupidity involved in that assertion is breathtaking. Quite obviously it never exonerated him.  Why? Because dear Pat, the authorities "proved" that it was theoretically possible for someone to descend from the 6th and be in place for the putative Baker/Truly encounter in the time allowed. That ends that argument right there. You can dispute the finding all you want, but it is set in stone. Sixty years of disputing shows how futile that is.

So is it better to find some other way of exonerating Oswald? Fuck no. It is better to fucking gather every bit of evidence together and evaluate it dispassionately in light of other evidence. If it exonerates him - great. If it doesn't - also great.

I evaluated whatever evidence I could find when I was digging into this. I made conclusions based on that. Those conclusions led to Sean discovering PM as further support of those findings. That led to Bart surpassing us both by gathering far more evidence than I could have dreamed existed. None of this mountain of additional evidence did anything but add weight to what went before it. 

On 9/25/2023 at 9:06 AM, Tom Gram said:
So it’s unthinkable that a group of people standing on the steps could’ve missed a coworker standing behind them in the shadows for a few seconds, but totally normal for them to have all missed a white-helmeted portly cop barreling past them through the doorway with their boss? Am I missing something here? 

That's a valid point, Tom. But I think it's probably apples and oranges. 

A bunch of people in shock looking around trying to figure out what happened down the street would probably not remember the people running around on the street in front of them, and even running past them into the building. 

But this same group of people would probably remember a co-worker's standing with them, especially if they were subsequently told he was somewhere else.

Now, there is the possibility, however remote, that Oswald snuck out on the steps for a few seconds behind the others, and that no one noticed him. But my recollection is that the Prayer Man scenario has him out there for minutes, not seconds. Is that correct? 
Pat continues to talk out of both sides of his mouth when cornered. You cannot describe something as a "valid point" and then add in the next breath that it is "probably apples and oranges". Those are contradictory positions. It is either a valid point or false equivalence - pick one Pat.

No one on the steps was in shock at the sound of the shots. They all thought is was a bike backfiring. The shock set in when news got to them of what actually happened.

Mr. FRAZIER - Well, I say, just right after he went by he hadn't hardly got by, I heard a sound and if you have ever been around motorcycles you know how they backfire, and so I thought one of them motorcycles backfired

But of course, you knew that right? After all, you have done a deeper dive into this than anyone living or dead. Right PP?

Even when he got the news, Buell for one, was far from panicked. 

Here is more from Buell...

because right before his car came down, now there were several of these motorcycle policemen, and they took off down toward the underpass down there, and so I thought, you know, that one of them motorcycles backfired, but it wasn't just a few seconds that, you know, I heard two more of the same type of, you know, sounds, and by that time people was running everywhere, and falling down and screaming, and naturally then I knew something was wrong, and so I come to the conclusion somebody else, somebody was shooting at somebody and I figured it was him.
Mr. BALL - You figured it was who?
Mr. FRAZIER - I figured it was somebody shooting at President Kennedy because people were running and hollering so I just stood still. I have always been taught when something like that happened or anywhere as far as that it is always best to stand still because if you run that makes you look guilty sure enough.
Mr. BALL - Now, then, did you have any impression at that time as to the direction from which the sound came?
Mr. FRAZIER - Well, to be frank with you I thought it come from down there, you know, where that underpass is. There is a series, quite a few number, of them railroad tracks running together and from where I was standing it sounded like it was coming from down the railroad tracks there.
Mr. BALL - Were you able to see the President, could you still see the President's car when you heard the first sound?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; I couldn't. From there, you know, people were standing out there on the curb, you see, and you know it drops, you know the ground drops, off there as you go down toward that underpass and I couldn't see any of it because people were standing up there in my way, but however, when he did turn that corner there, there wasn't anybody standing there in the street and you could see good there, but after you got on past down there you couldn't see anything.
Mr. BALL - You didn't see the President's car at the time you heard the sound?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; I didn't.
Mr. BALL - But you stood right there, did you?
Mr. FRAZIER - Right. Stood right where I was.
Mr. BALL - And Mr. Shelley was still standing there?
Mr. FRAZIER - Right.
Mr. BALL - And also Billy Lovelady?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - The three of you didn't go any place?
Mr. FRAZIER - I believe Billy and them walked down toward that direction but I didn't. I just stood where I was. I hadn't moved at all.
Mr. BALL - Did you see anybody after that come into the Building while you were there?
Mr. FRAZIER - You mean somebody other that didn't work there?
Mr. BALL - A police officer.
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; I stood there a few minutes, you know, and some people who worked there; you know normally started to go back into the Building because a lot of us didn't eat our lunch, and so we stared back into the Building and it wasn't but just a few minutes that there were a lot of police officers and so forth all over the Building there.
Mr. BALL - Then you went back into the Building, did you?
Mr. FRAZIER - Right.
Mr. BALL - And before you went back into the Building no police officer came up the steps and into the building?
Mr. FRAZIER - Not that I know. They could walk by the way and I was standing there talking to somebody else and didn't see it.
Mr. BALL - Did anybody say anything about what had happened, did you hear anybody say anything about the President had been shot?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; right before I went back, some girl who had walked down a little bit further where I was standing on the steps, and somebody come back and said somebody had shot President Kennedy.

----

So while those on the street were panicked, Buell just stood stock still like he was told to if he ever found himself in this very typical situation. 

I call that good parenting!

Note PP, that Buell is not asked if he saw truly enter. Merely asked about a police officer. He denies seeing a single officer but says after a few minutes, many came in together.

That comports with Troy West's testimony:

Mr. BELIN - Who was the first person you saw on the first floor after you - while you were eating your lunch? Someone came in the building?
Mr. WEST - Yes; before I got through. The officers and things were coming in the front door.
Mr. BELIN - Who was the first person or persons that you saw coming through there while you were eating your lunch?
Mr. WEST - Well, that was the police.
Mr. BELIN - A police officer?
Mr. WEST - Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN - Anyone else?
Mr. WEST - I guess it was a bunch of them, I guess, FBI men, and just a crowed of them coming in there.
Mr. BELIN - Did you see Roy Truly coming in at all that time? Do you know Mr. Truly?
Mr. WEST - Yes, sir; that is the boss, the superintendent.
Mr. BELIN - Did you see him, do you remember, while you were eating your lunch, come in the building?
Mr. WEST - Yes, sir; I think he came in with the police.

West is quite obviously using police in the plural here. 

Truly never went upstairs until it was time for him to report the patsy as missing. 

The 2nd floor story is BULLSHIT.

And yes, Pat. Oswald was only out there for the briefest of times.  Certainly went back in before others starting starting streaming back in. We know that because of the report provided by Occhus Campbell that Lee was near the storage room when he (Campbell) re-entered immediately after the shots. 

In short, Oswald was not out there long enough to realize an assassination had taken place. He connected the assassination timing to the panic that happened AFTER he re-entered. Thus his statement that he was inside when the assassination happened. 

Let it all sink in Pat, before you make any more of an idiot of yourself.

Last edited by greg_parker on Tue 26 Sep 2023, 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 26 Sep 2023, 1:44 pm
I should a big thanks to the ROKC members who have weighed in at the EF thread.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

Vinny

Tue 26 Sep 2023, 7:57 pm

Tue 26 Sep 2023, 9:24 pm
Postman Pat!! LOL!!

Did you hear about what happened to his poor cat, Jess.? It was just about the biggest scandal the ASPCA had to deal with since John Butler was chemically castrated and forced to undergo a gruesomely ghoulish and grueling programme of extreme critter aversion therapy...

The poor cat, after spending years cowering in the front seat of PPs van had gone insane : bumping along the highways and byways of California's Bigfoot country,  listening to Pat drone on interminably in his bizarrely atonal nasal whine,  gazing vacantly out the filthy windows at the sour faced locals glowering at the van, covered in a lascivious swirl of bulging leather clad stormtroopers a la Tom from Finland,  or else staring,  in glassy eyed terror at the clock on the dashboard. 

Watching the hands whirring round remorselessly. Knowing that every hour, without fail, Postman Pat would pull over,  usually into a secluded layby,  buried deep within the the cathedral like shroud of the towering redwoods,  then after unzipping his grotesquely stained polyester trousers he would reach in and begin squelching rhythmically for 1t seconds or so, reciting snippets of his website in a tremulous frighteningly animalistic grunt 

Turning into a feral monster with an insatiable urge to kill postal workers,  especially those who resembled bleached orangutans,  Jess went on a psychotic rampage,  until maddened by her murderous lust she attempted to attack a misshapen form, dressed as Puss in Boots,  shambling out of the Sanibel Amateur Dramatics Club......

Look at the sample of what passes for erudition in the land of the 13 inch headites: a garbled incoherent mess. Mixing speculation,  Pat Speer's inimitable brand of illogic with out and out bullshit. 

Even when I was a lurker, and even when he was on the right side of the argument,  debunking the credulous waffle,  served up by Jack White  and Jabba Jim's bumbling comedy troupe , otherwise known as the alterationists,  I couldn't fucking stand him. An overinflated condom of troof,  stuck to the wooden fence up on the Grassy Knoll 

Just a colossal smug non entity,  masquerading as an auto didactic prodigy. 

He wants to be all things to all conspiracy theorists. While remaining true to the yellow stripe on his back and his Vichyite soul, by maintaining a cordial, chummy even,  relationship with his lone nutist chums 

Instead of playing both sides from the middle,  the Cosmic Postman if troof tries to play the middle from both sides. 

Seeing himself as a sort of Solomonic figure,  a dispenser of wisdom. While entertaining dreams of Oracle hood:

Pat Speer- Delphi comes to Dealey Plaza 

Alas, the reality is somewhat different. 

Instead of the Pythia hunched in her cave, imbibing the psychedelic gases which came pouring out of the rock, driving her to heights of visionary delirium,  swaying , chanting and mumbling as if truly possessed by the Gods, the priests hovering , their robes imbuing them with a definite aura of predatory sanctity,  ready to translate her cryptic utterances,  careful to fashion them into ambiguous poetry...

....we have Pat fucking Speer, wrapped in a piss soaked dressing gown,  slumped behind his flickering terminal,  typing out yet more fragments from his unreadable website,  attempting to imbue them with the imprimatur of holy writ 

The Last Revelation of St Pat the Twat. 

And the very last word on all things assassination related..

Kudos to Greg for having the patience to meticulously disassemble his empty pontificating 

Pat Speer ain't nothing but a colossal overripe purple bellend...

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 26 Sep 2023, 11:26 pm
PP wrote:I believe Greg is incorrect about Campbell's writing a report in which he claimed to see Oswald as he (Campbell) came back in the building. I believe this comes from an early news article
I never said he wrote a report. I said he "provided a report". Which he did. To a journalist from the New York Times Herald on the same day as the assassination.

PP wrote:, in which Campbell described Oswald's getting stopped by an officer in the building, and indicated that this happened at the front of the building. But he did not claim he'd witnessed such a thing. 
This different story came after the initial story.

PP wrote:There is reason to believe he was sloppily repeating what he'd heard,

There is only reason to believe that you're grasping at straws, preferring later accounts to the original when those latter accounts are very obviously just damage control. But you would agree the earth is flat if it supported your theories and/or wen against anything said here.

PP wrote:and not sharing what he'd actually observed, moreover. His 3-19-64 statement to the FBI concludes: "I have had occasion to view photographs of Lee Harvey Oswald and to the best of my recollection never saw him while he was employed at the Texas School Book Depository." Well, 1) Oswald was employed at the Texas School Book Depository on 11-22-63, and 2) if he knew who Oswald was and what Oswald looked like well enough to tell someone he'd seen Oswald as he (Campbell) came into the building, well, he wouldn't have had to study photos months later to figure out if he'd ever seen him in the building. 
FFS. 

Here is his first account. "WE SAW HIM IN A SMALL STORAGE ROOM ON THE GROUND FLOOR. THEN WE NOTICED HE WAS GONE. "

MR CAMPBELL ADDED. "OF COURSE, MR OSWALD AND THE OTHERS WERE ON THEIR LUNCH HOUR BUT HE DID NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO LEAVE THE BUILDING AND WE HAVEN'T SEEN HIM SINCE." 

Note the quote marks indicating those were Campbell's exact words. According to Pat, Campbell made this story up but later decided to tell the truth. Yeah, right.

shake a speer and shit flies out of every orifice Ochusc10
source: Barto's PM site

What he actually did was provide more information than he ever meant to. Not only was Oswald on the first floor straight after the shots, Campbell is admitting he was on his lunch break. His claim that he had no permission to leave is patently ridiculous. Of course he could leave the building during his lunch hour. But he would indeed need permission to leave the building AFTER his lunch hour. And that is what he see. Oswald is not reported as missing until after the lunch break has expired. The only lie was that Oswald did indeed have permission to leave at that time.

Me

Don Jeffries

alex_wilson

Wed 27 Sep 2023, 8:20 pm
Credit where credit is due,  for once Jim DiE is using his elevated position prudently. 

The reactionary backlash against Prayerman ( as usual the loudest voices are invariably the least informed) once again demonstrates the power of mythology: it's tremendous potency and the almost hypnagogic influence it exerts. 

The most venerable CT myths- carved into the souls of successive generations of conspiracy theorists:the 2FLRE,  Baker and Truly's frantic dash etc , for many they still represent an emotive formative experience,  a gossamer thread linking themselves to their past selves and the faded sepia tinged images of the long vanished America of their youth - have proven to be even more resilient than the original Warren Report myth.

Especially for Americans of a certain age. These events are amongst the foundation myths of modern conspiracism. The very core of the long established counter mythology. 

To repudiate such visceral images is the equivalent of desecrating the Flag, or mom's apple pie, or perhaps more apropos,  the tie dyed headband they wore at Woodstock. 

It's not facts we are dealing with her, for a considerable minority ( majority?) at least,  but emotion. Deeply symbolic imagery,  central to how some people view themselves,  in relation to their country. Or their particular conception of what " country ", patriotism etc means. 

Some of the most hysterically negative reactions remind me of diehard fundamentalists,  who refuse even to have The Exorcist,  or the Life of Brian in their houses. Fearing the blasphemous views expressed,  even if true, will seep out of the page, tape box or shiny disc, infecting them with the foul heresy. 

On a more mundane level,  jokers and self styled experts like Postman Pat, Trine Day author and tout for all seasons,  Vince Palamara and everyone's favourite independent minded populist,  vacuous mediocrities who have fashioned themselves a meagre splatter on the conspiracy dunghill, peddling easy answers to the credulous and the lost,  are determined to maintain their " expert status " 

After a lifetime on the treadmill,  just another grey blur in the grey amorphous clouds of nothingness,  drifting from birth to death without ever really understanding what it means to live,  their previously flaccid egos,  about as limp as Stevie Gaal at an exhibition of ethnic folk art, were suddenly inflated by a gaggle of slack jawed yokels gushing ecstatically,  " Sure enough Mr Speer , sir, I done figured that Trachtenberg position was a nudey flick that commie heathen actress made, to satisfy them satanic paedos who run Hollywood ", " Yessir Mr Jeffries,  Mr Zundel was a mighty fine specimen of Aryan manhood ", " Aw shucks Mr Vincent,  I never thunk I'd be shaking the hand of a man who was mentioned in the footnotes of that there best seller,  willya spit on me?"

Their primary interest is ensuring the wheels keep on a spinning,  the pods keep on a casting and the Trine keeps on a Daying,  by vomiting out some of the most outrageous conspiracy porn imaginable. 

Anyone up for pre ordering a signed copy of the Juddufki Sutra? 

For only $300 you too can spend an afternoon's horizontal doppelbanging in the back of a van , in Adrian Alba's garage. 

Prayerman shatters far too many cherished illusions. It's too simple,  too straightforward,  too logical to bear the weight of 60 years worth of wondrous day glo fantasies. 

No errant doppelgangers cowering in cupboards,  no CIA warehouse supervisors stage managing the spare CIA stooges,  no SS ratline snipers swinging from the elevator cables like a Teutonic Zorro in a Billy Lovelady facemask,  with Mrs Stanton clinging to him, like a cheesecake shaped Princess Leia. 

Just some poor shmuck,  a low level eminently disposable pawn in the subterranean cold war power game,  unaware of the steel jaws of the trap , he'd been unknowingly caught in, were on the point of snapping shut. 

Ive zero respect for cunts who remain wilfully ignorant,  determined to keep the subject forever subjugated,  nothing more than just another fuzzy picture. 

Fuck them all

Vinny

Wed 27 Sep 2023, 8:53 pm
Prayer man ends the game. Unfortunately people Pat do not want the game to end. They would rather play the same old game for the next few decades.

Tue 12 Dec 2023, 12:53 pm
He never gives up does he?

What??? The Hosty "notes" are not notes taken down during the interview, as originally claimed, but an outline for a report he never wrote, was never submitted, or was submitted but then rejected. As his name was thrown on the Bookhout report, it seems possible, even, that he wrote the report, but that it was rejected after Bookhout or someone else said "Wait a sec! That makes it sound like Oswald said he was outside" or some such thing. As no one else at the interview said anything about Oswald's claiming he was outside, and as Oswald was given plenty of opportunity but never told his family or the press he'd been outside, it seems likely moreover that this report's failure to appear or disappearance was more of a housecleaning job, as opposed to a cover-up job.

Or maybe Hosty just never got a round to finishing it and Bookhout said "Just put your name on this one." We'll never know. 
As far as the timing, as the outline appears to have been written as an outline for a report, it seems likely it was created within a day or two of the shooting. Maybe Hosty started it the next day, and then scrapped it after Oswald's murder. We'll never know.

http://www.prayer-man.com/

Tue 12 Dec 2023, 9:00 pm
Maybe…..
I think that..,,,
I believe….

FUCK OFF already!

Prayer-Man.com
CastroSimp

Wed 13 Dec 2023, 12:11 am
I pointed out to him Bart's observation that Hosty was taking notes right after the interrogation, that those notes were on the back of blank affidavit sheets, and that the time of that was 11/22 4:15pm. He said, well, maybe Hosty keeps blank affidavit sheets on his person and actually wrote them later. You know, like we all do. I give up.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 13 Dec 2023, 10:48 am
Which goes against FBI training on interrogations.
Agent/s go in, questions subject, switches out with other agent, goes out and writes down everything, then switches back to interviewing while other agent goes out and writes down everything said.
They dont wait till later at home to put it down on paper. If they wanted free paper Im sure they could grab gratis paper thats blank on both sides and twice as useful.... but whatev.
Can lead a horse to water, but cant make it think.
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Wed 13 Dec 2023, 6:18 pm
The best part is that he was sent a copy of my book where hosty is qouted from his book that he grabbed a block of blank affidavit notes to write down the evidence and eventually his pre-report.
CTers and LNers have never been this united in their denials.

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 14 Dec 2023, 5:47 am
Yes their denials are genius
shake a speer and shit flies out of every orifice Real_g11
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 14 Dec 2023, 8:11 am
😂

Me

Don Jeffries

Vinny

Fri 15 Dec 2023, 1:31 am
Hilarious Ed.

Sat 16 Dec 2023, 9:47 am
Thx V!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum