REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

tsbd  4  2  David  9  Weigman  +Lankford  Humor  Floor  hosty  fritz  tippit  beckley  Lifton  Lankford  doyle  3  11  Mason  3a  paine  Theory  prayer  zapruder  Darnell  frazier  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

review of discharge status Empty review of discharge status

Tue 09 Apr 2013, 10:01 pm
Marguerite was no quitter.

She petitioned to have her son's discharge posthumously changed to "honorable"

Mrs Oswald Asks Navy to Alter Record
The mother of Lee Harvey Oswald; assassin of President John F Kennedy, has petitioned the Navy Department to change her son's discharge from the Marine Corps from "undesirable" to "honorable." The matter has been turned over to the Board for Correction of Naval Records which will handle it "in routine fashion," the Navy said today, Oswald was discharged as a private first class on September 11, 1958.

In her petition filed Nov 30, Mrs Marguerite C Oswald said The undesirable discharge given to Oswald was based upon his renouncing his American citizenship with the intent to become a citizen of the Soviet Union. "In fact," she said, "he never renounced his United States citizenship within Sec; 349 (a) ,(6)4 of the Nationality. Act of 1952 and was never considered a citizen of the Soviet Union by the State Department"

In support of her request, Mrs. Oswald enclosed letters dated 1960: and 1961 from the State Department and the American Consulate in Moscow which indicate he did no lose his citizenship.
Washington Star, 12/24/65

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum