REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

tippit  Lifton  Lankford  Humor  Darnell  frazier  David  2  prayer  3a  beckley  doyle  tsbd  Mason  11  hosty  Floor  zapruder  paine  4  Theory  3  Weigman  fritz  +Lankford  9  

Like/Tweet/+1

The Education Forum

+3
Hasan Yusuf
Admin
greg_parker
7 posters
Go down

The Education Forum - Page 2 Empty The Education Forum

Thu 20 Jun 2013, 5:14 pm
First topic message reminder :

As you guys have been aware I've been a bit quiet over the last few weeks.  One reason was to recharge my batteries and a second reason was to grab my posts from the Education Forum.  So far I have managed to get about 20% of them but today I saw that John Simkin has posted this:

"The Education Forum is currently unavailable:
On 9th June I started a thread on the Future of the JFK Forum. I explained the reasons why I established the JFK Forum in March, 2003 and why I was so concerned about the way it had deteriorated into a Forum of bullying and personal abuse. I said I would make one last effort to make it work. However, it soon became clear that I did not have the full support of my moderators. One of them, Gary Loughran, actually used the thread to carry out an attack on me. In real life, I have surrounded myself with kind, supportive family and friends. My life is really good. Yet on the Forum I have to take this abuse. I can no longer endure the stress this creates. I have therefore decided to close it down and you can all go away and create a Forum that is more to your liking. "

Now that the knob head has closed access to multiple thousands of incredibly important posts that have been placed there by other people how the fuck do we get them back?

Who needs the CIA, the NSA and lapdog multinationals when the Internet has the likes of John Simkin?

Last edited by Lee David Farley on Thu 20 Jun 2013, 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf
http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

The Education Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Education Forum

Sat 22 Jun 2013, 5:10 am
Lee David Farley wrote:Martin, welcome.  

I won't join the DPF for one very simple reason; Albert Doyle.  The guy wrecks my swede...

Greg has kept his forum ticking over with a handful of very like minded people.  The small group who are here want to really research things and not argue the toss and go around in circles.  You are someone who, like us, is searching for the truth so believe you will find your stay here enjoyable.

Hopefully, we can encourage some of the more constructive and balanced EF refugees to join and really get the cogs turning.

I'm urging Greg to rename the forum "The No Lifton's, Trejo's, or Carroll's Forum" with a tag line of "Sane Research for Sane People"

A bloody good idea if you ask me, Lee.
Martin Hay
Martin Hay

Sat 22 Jun 2013, 5:17 am
Thank you Lee and Hasan.

I hope I have something useful to bring to the table every now and then.

Are you folks interested in the medical/ballistics stuff? Or do you feel it's a dead end?

I only ask because it's long been one of my main areas.

Sat 22 Jun 2013, 5:22 am
Martin Hay wrote:Thank you Lee and Hasan.

Are you folks interested in the medical/ballistics stuff? Or do you feel it's a dead end?

It's certainly not my forte, Martin.  I believe Hasan is interested in the medical stuff.  My main focus and interest is the life and times of LHO and I am currently, after fleshing out many of the details with the awesome guys on here, putting together quite a controversial proposal that will grate against many long held beliefs within the community.
Martin Hay
Martin Hay

Sat 22 Jun 2013, 5:30 am
Sounds very intriguing, Lee.

I look forward to learning more.
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf

Sat 22 Jun 2013, 5:41 am
Martin Hay wrote:Sounds very intriguing, Lee.

Martin,

When I first joined the forum, I started a thread called "A tangential blow to the head", where I discussed my thoughts on the President's head wound. Basically, my thoughts are the same as Pat Speer's. I am currently working on a solution to where Ce399 came from.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sat 22 Jun 2013, 7:16 am
Lee David Farley wrote:
Martin Hay wrote:Thank you Lee and Hasan.

It's certainly not my forte, Martin.  I believe Hasan is interested in the medical stuff.  My main focus and interest is the life and times of LHO and I am currently, after fleshing out many of the details with the awesome guys on here, putting together quite a controversial proposal that will grate against many long held beliefs within the community.
I'm with Lee. Not my area either. But I do recognize there is interest in it, so it's good to have people around who can speak with some confidence on the subject. There is another poster her besides Hasan who may chime in on those topics - "9k116".

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
dwdunn(akaDan)
dwdunn(akaDan)
http://xefdisposable.blogspot.com/

Sat 22 Jun 2013, 3:40 pm
Hello everyone. I hope no one minds too much that I've steered my boat to these shores. I checked the place out a few months ago after learning that Greg Parker had his own forum. For right now, in keeping with the topic of archiving posts, I thought everyone ought to know that Mr. Simkin can move very quickly when motivated:

-- ok, new members can't post external links for 7 days. fine, it was a link to my EF profile showing I now have 0 posts)

So he saved a special revenge for me.

Prior to this, he'd only put me in the same boat as Jim DiEugenio: still allowed to log in, send & receive PMs, and report offending posts, but not allowed to post ("You are restricted from posting in this community.") Sadly, he apparently lied about this to his own Moderators by telling them he'd (only) put me on moderation for removing my avatar. When I visited the place last night about this time and found that I suddenly didn't seem to exist, I thought about it a couple of hours and figured if he was dumb enough to leave me as a member with zero posts, I might as well send him this message:

John,

In light of your deletion of all my posts over the past seven years I'm afraid I must inform you that you will not be receiving a Christmas card this year.

Over and out,
Dan

Under the cirucmstances, I hope you all will not mind if I don't reply quickly to any responses to this posting. I'm going to try to get away from "all this" for a while. But I really am honestly, sincerely and seriously interested in hearing any objections of whatever kind to my joining here. Let's get it all out in the open from the start, because I don't want to impose anywhere that I'm not wanted. I hope I can make some contributions to your forum for as long as all of you can put up with me. And I promise Greg personally that I won't have warm feelings, or seek them out, or whatever it was. That will be a bit easier these days.

Take care of yourselves,
Dan

Sat 22 Jun 2013, 4:28 pm
Can anybody else seem to find and gain access to the Oswald and Bus 1213 or the Oswald and Cab 36 threads at the EF?

Try as I might I now no longer seem to be able to find them!
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sat 22 Jun 2013, 5:03 pm
dwdunn(akaDan) wrote:Hello everyone. I hope no one minds too much that I've steered my boat to these shores. I checked the place out a few months ago after learning that Greg Parker had his own forum. For right now, in keeping with the topic of archiving posts, I thought everyone ought to know that Mr. Simkin can move very quickly when motivated:

-- ok, new members can't post external links for 7 days. fine, it was a link to my EF profile showing I now have 0 posts)

So he saved a special revenge for me.

Prior to this, he'd only put me in the same boat as Jim DiEugenio: still allowed to log in, send & receive PMs, and report offending posts, but not allowed to post ("You are restricted from posting in this community.") Sadly, he apparently lied about this to his own Moderators by telling them he'd (only) put me on moderation for removing my avatar. When I visited the place last night about this time and found that I suddenly didn't seem to exist, I thought about it a couple of hours and figured if he was dumb enough to leave me as a member with zero posts, I might as well send him this message:

John,

In light of your deletion of all my posts over the past seven years I'm afraid I must inform you that you will not be receiving a Christmas card this year.

Over and out,
Dan

Under the cirucmstances, I hope you all will not mind if I don't reply quickly to any responses to this posting. I'm going to try to get away from "all this" for a while. But I really am honestly, sincerely and seriously interested in hearing any objections of whatever kind to my joining here. Let's get it all out in the open from the start, because I don't want to impose anywhere that I'm not wanted. I hope I can make some contributions to your forum for as long as all of you can put up with me. And I promise Greg personally that I won't have warm feelings, or seek them out, or whatever it was. That will be a bit easier these days.

Take care of yourselves,
Dan
Dan, 

I had no idea there were any restrictions on new members. I'll look into it - though you may have noted that elsewhere here it has been determined that any claims I might have to IT competency are a sham. 

Are you sure it was John who "disappeared" your posts and not one of his more zealous moderators?

In any case, you are welcome here - once you renounce Israel, her entire population, her history, her kibbutzim, and especially those young female fake-art-selling spies.

Look forward to whatever you care to contribute when you're ready.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

Frankie Vegas
Frankie Vegas

Sat 22 Jun 2013, 5:17 pm
Lee David Farley wrote:Can anybody else seem to find and gain access to the Oswald and Bus 1213 or the Oswald and Cab 36 threads at the EF?

Try as I might I now no longer seem to be able to find them!

I just used the search function there and did a general search and search by title and couldn't see them. Sorry.

Do you know what page they were on? I could go back through the forum and look. I might not be searching properly...
Frankie Vegas
Frankie Vegas

Sat 22 Jun 2013, 5:29 pm
Lee, I figured that if I wasn't using the search function properly I could just go to your profile and see your posts from there. There is a 3 page list of posts you have contributed to, and those two topics are not there either.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sat 22 Jun 2013, 5:57 pm
Frankie Vegas wrote:Lee, I figured that if I wasn't using the search function properly I could just go to your profile and see your posts from there. There is a 3 page list of posts you have contributed to, and those two topics are not there either.
Here's why

There have been 94 items by Lee Farley (Search limited from 22-June 12)

Me

Don Jeffries

Sat 22 Jun 2013, 6:30 pm
Greg/Frankie

If you do a search on Google using "Lee Farley Education Forum Oswald Bus 1213" you will see the thread as the top hit in your google search.  But when you click on it and you go into the EF website you are greeted with a message that says "Sorry we can't find that - you do not have permission to view this topic"
Frankie Vegas
Frankie Vegas

Sat 22 Jun 2013, 6:41 pm
Lee David Farley wrote:Greg/Frankie

If you do a search on Google using "Lee Farley Education Forum Oswald Bus 1213" you will see the thread as the top hit in your google search.  But when you click on it and you go into the EF website you are greeted with a message that says "Sorry we can't find that - you do not have permission to view this topic"

I did that and got the error message and then clicked back to google and clicked on the cab link underneath and have it. No error message, do you want a copy?
Frankie Vegas
Frankie Vegas

Sat 22 Jun 2013, 6:54 pm
I have copy pasted each page of the Education Forum topic 'Oswald and Cab 36' and sent it to Steven and Greg via email.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17183&page=1

Sat 22 Jun 2013, 7:03 pm
Got the Cab 36 thread - - thanks Frankie.  I've emailed Evan Burton to ask WTF has happened to the bus thread
Frankie Vegas
Frankie Vegas

Sat 22 Jun 2013, 7:12 pm
Oh good Smile
I hope you get the Bus thread. And it's petty shit if someone is just deleting random threads with no warning. Hopefully just a glitch of some sort?

Sat 22 Jun 2013, 7:16 pm
Who knows what the hell is going on over there right now especially in light of what Daniel Wayne Dunn has said has happened to his posts.  To delete someone's membership is one thing - to delete all of their material is fucking petty and every last shred of respect I had for John Simkin is evaporating as each day passes.  These values he claims to cling to are a crock of shit
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf

Sat 22 Jun 2013, 7:57 pm
Frankie Vegas wrote:Oh good Smile
I hope you get the Bus thread. And it's petty shit if someone is just deleting random threads with no warning. Hopefully just a glitch of some sort?

Hi Frankie,

My guess is that poor Simkin didn't like the way his buddy, Lifton, got his arse kicked by Lee over the bus issue. So he probably decided to remove it.
Frankie Vegas
Frankie Vegas

Sat 22 Jun 2013, 8:22 pm
Hasan Yusuf wrote:

Hi Frankie,

My guess is that poor Simkin didn't like the way his buddy, Lifton, got his arse kicked by Lee over the bus issue. So he probably decided to remove it.

Petty crap like that is what lets our community down every time.
The bus thread was really great work.
I still have my fingers crossed that it's just a glitch based coincidence. I try and see the good in people.
(even if they make it really really difficult).
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf

Sat 22 Jun 2013, 8:30 pm
Frankie Vegas wrote:
Hasan Yusuf wrote:

Hi Frankie,

Petty crap like that is what lets our community down every time.
The bus thread was really great work.
I still have my fingers crossed that it's just a glitch based coincidence. I try and see the good in people.
(even if they make it really really difficult).

I totally agree with you, Frankie. Lee totally smashed the bus fantasy in that thread.
Martin Hay
Martin Hay

Sat 22 Jun 2013, 9:40 pm
Hasan Yusuf wrote:

Martin,

When I first joined the forum, I started a thread called "A tangential blow to the head", where I discussed my thoughts on the President's head wound. Basically, my thoughts are the same as Pat Speer's. I am currently working on a solution to where Ce399 came from.

Hasan,

When you were on my blog the other day did you check out my latest post, "The Head Wounds Revisited"? I was going to link to it here but apparently new members can't post links for 7 days. Anyway, I'd be very interested to hear your thoughts.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sat 22 Jun 2013, 10:29 pm
Martin Hay wrote:
Hasan Yusuf wrote:

Martin,

Hasan,

When you were on my blog the other day did you check out my latest post, "The Head Wounds Revisited"? I was going to link to it here but apparently new members can't post links for 7 days. Anyway, I'd be very interested to hear your thoughts.
Martin,
Dan also mention the "no link" ability for new posters. First I knew of it, and not something I did. Seems to be part of the software and I can't figure out how to over-ride. I do however, see the reasoning for it. It would be to discourage spammers.

Last edited by greg parker on Sat 22 Jun 2013, 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Me

Don Jeffries

Frankie Vegas
Frankie Vegas

Sat 22 Jun 2013, 10:35 pm
Lee David Farley wrote:Who knows what the hell is going on over there right now especially in light of what Daniel Wayne Dunn has said has happened to his posts.  To delete someone's membership is one thing - to delete all of their material is fucking petty and every last shred of respect I had for John Simkin is evaporating as each day passes.  These values he claims to cling to are a crock of shit

I have to say what I really think here. I know I dithered on a bit about 'I hope it's an honest mistake, blah blah'. That's because I like being diplomatic and polite.

But this is total shit. If the bus thread is missing because someone deleted it because they are being petty then that is a real asshole move and I think very close to theft.
I do hope it is an honest mistake. But really, from what I can see, it doesn't look like one.
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf

Sat 22 Jun 2013, 10:42 pm
Martin Hay wrote:
Hasan Yusuf wrote:

Martin,

Hasan,

Hi Martin,

I did notice it, but I haven't read it yet, Sorry. I'll see if I can find some time later on today to give it a read, then get back to you. If not today, then I'll do my best to read through it tomorrow.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum