REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

tsbd  2  9  +Lankford  Mason  David  3  beckley  fritz  frazier  prayer  paine  Humor  Theory  Lifton  3a  Darnell  hosty  Weigman  doyle  Lankford  tippit  Floor  11  4  zapruder  

Like/Tweet/+1

The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

+12
Ray Mitcham
Albert Rossi
StanDane
Sean Murphy
beowulf
Goban_Saor
Robert Charles-Dunne
Vinny
dwdunn(akaDan)
Hasan Yusuf
greg_parker
James DiEugenio
16 posters
Go down
James DiEugenio

The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum - Page 6 Empty The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Wed 04 Sep 2013, 11:58 am
First topic message reminder :

Does everyone see what has happened to EF?

Ray Baby has started a Seamus Heaney thread, which has zilch to do with JFK's murder.  ANd its rated number one.

Dave Reitzes is posting as his usual troll self.  Two threads.  Comparing critics of the WC with those who believe in paranormal activity.

Where are the mods?

What  train wreck.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum - Page 6 Empty Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Thu 10 Oct 2013, 11:19 pm
Tom. wrt the Burleigh posts - I think Dan is probably correct in suggesting that John did it with permission (though if so, he should have stated that is what he was doing).

He had a very keen focus at the start to get authors and well known researchers on board, and may have bent over backwards in some cases, to get them on. The pay-off for them was a chance to market their books. 

You can question what John's pay-off was. At one end of the spectrum, it is purely wanting the best of the best for students to learn from.  At the other end, the best of the best attract readers, and not just to the JFK section, but across his Spartacus site - and readers attract advertisers. People are complex, and I would not like to suggest it was entirely at one end of the spectrum or the other.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum - Page 6 Empty Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Fri 08 Nov 2013, 12:53 pm
Sean Murphy wrote:If Prayer Man is Oswald, as I am still confident he is, then I cannot shirk the 'away matches'. The Lunchroom Faithful, especially the benign ones, need to be challenged head on. And the Lone Nut Faithful need to be flushed out for the nutters and rogues they are.
Hi Sean:

Maybe some of the "away matches" include this place now.

Think about it.

Best wishes and keep fighting the good fight!

Tue 12 Nov 2013, 7:25 pm
Just read Robert Morrows Sledgehammer Alert post on the EF.....and now im speechless!

Sun 17 Nov 2013, 7:47 pm
I sat reading a couple of posts on the education forum a week or so ago and predicted to myself that Dave Reitzes would really begin to ramp up his anti-Garrison shit in the lead up to the the 50th.

I was right.

Shame on the members over who have allowed him to do this.  The people who have taken him on can be counted on one hand.  He's had a simple plan all along and he's executing it perfectly.

Slowly over the last few weeks he has made sure he has left his mark on a variety of Garrison, Shaw and Ferrie topics as well as Oliver Stone's movie because he's bet on any interest created by recent media broadcasts would result in people watching the Stone movie and hitting forums.

Whether we like it or not, Simkin's forum is one of the most visited on the Internet and it will have many new eyeballs on it this week plus you can cannot join by conventional means and Simkin has turned into something of an absentee landlord?  The on,y moderator over there now is an arse-kissing sycophant.  So Reitzes has made sure he's dominated proceedings on the anti-Garrison front.  Not very clever but very effective seeing as how he has had free rein to do it because almost everyone else seems shit scared of squaring up to him and taking him on.

When I saw Cliff Varnell enter to bring up his obsession with JFK's suit - - very important by the way but it's all Cliff talks about - - I just put my head in my hands.

Bill Kelly, as always, gave him a good go, but he's obviously now preoccupied with COPA and the last person to enter proceedings was someone called Robert Prudhomme, who IMO just posts utter crud.

Arguing one on one with self-proclaimed "lone-nuts " is a waste of time unless the "lone-nut" has a plan you can smell from half a mile.  Reitzes has a plan.  He has his own website.  He has a lot of anti-Garrison bollocks pre-prepared.  His plan is to hoodwink newbies as demonstrated by his posting today of emails and messages from people thanking him for educating them on Garrison and Stone.

It's about as subtle as a house brick in the face.

The members of DPF call the EF "the swamp."  I'm beginning to agree with them.  Reitzes is beginning to stink up the place, that's for sure.  

I guarantee he will have flooded the entire board by Friday.

EDIT: Varnell has rejoined one of the threads.  He once again wants to discuss who originally coined the phrase "hardcore punk rocker."  He thinks it was him.  Who really gives a shit?  God, having a drink with this "hardcore punk rocker" must be insanely boring.
Martin Hay
Martin Hay

Mon 18 Nov 2013, 1:58 am
Couldn't agree more, Lee.

There's no way Reitzes would be getting away with this shit if Jim, yourself and I were still there. I shut that clown up on the subjects of Rose Cheramie and Shaw's use of the Bertrand alias before and I'm wishing I was there to do it again. The guy is just so full of it. Take this recent piece of garbage:

Garrison supporters such as Jim DiEugenio and Joan Mellen want us to believe that everyone in New Orleans knew that the easily recognizable Clay Shaw went around openly using the alias "Clay Bertrand," but that Garrison was willing to lose the most important case of his life -- and willing to let someone he believed to have been a party to John F. Kennedy's brutal slaying walk away scot-free -- because he was just too nice a guy to use the power of subpoena to compel even a single one of these alleged witnesses to stand up in court, point at Clay Shaw, and say, "That's Clay Bertrand."

Oh yeah, sure, Dave. Garrison, the man who was being pilloried in the press - accused of bribing and intimidating witnesses and abusing his position - was really going to help his case and the image of his office by forcing scores of people onto the stand and then issuing each of them with a perjury charge when they refused to get involved by admitting Shaw was Bertrand.

It's real easy to ridicule Garrison when you forget about context and ignore the documented campaign to destroy his investigation.

If you google "intellectual dishonesty" you'll find Reitzes picture.
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Fri 22 Nov 2013, 7:15 am
Damn, Douglas Caddy has started 10 threads so far today at the ED forum and the day's only half over! Got to be over 80 threads this guy's started this month alone.

Hey Frankie, since you’re a member over there, why don't you put a daily reminder on your calendar to check the Prayer Man thread and bump if needed? It doesn't look like anyone is too wild about your common sense suggestion to have the thread pinned to the start page. More interested letting thread starters run amok, apparently. Anything to keep people distracted and confused.

Fri 22 Nov 2013, 8:48 am
Stan Dane wrote:Damn, Douglas Caddy has started 10 threads so far today at the ED forum and the day's only half over! Got to be over 80 threads this guy's started this month alone.

Stan,

One of Caddie's good buddies was E. Howard Hunt so it's no real surprise that he has a never ending supply of shit to post.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum