REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Mason  3  prayer  David  beckley  doyle  Darnell  hosty  3a  fritz  Floor  tsbd  2  Lankford  tippit  Humor  +Lankford  frazier  paine  Lifton  11  Weigman  4  Theory  zapruder  9  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
James DiEugenio

New ARRB article at Consortium by Me Empty New ARRB article at Consortium by Me

Mon 25 Nov 2013, 3:55 pm
http://consortiumnews.com/2013/11/19/where-new-jfk-evidence-points/

I think this was the only article of its kind out there for the 50th.

Let us thank Bob Parry for it.

If you can send him something to keep him alive, please do.
Frankie Vegas
Frankie Vegas

New ARRB article at Consortium by Me Empty Re: New ARRB article at Consortium by Me

Tue 26 Nov 2013, 9:19 pm
Brilliant, thanks heaps Jim.
James DiEugenio

New ARRB article at Consortium by Me Empty Re: New ARRB article at Consortium by Me

Wed 27 Nov 2013, 7:49 am
I think this is the only essay on the new evidence out there in any crossover domain.

Just like my essay on Kennedy's foreign policy is the only one there trying to explain why he was killed.

And that is bad.  There should have been many more.
Frankie Vegas
Frankie Vegas

Wed 27 Nov 2013, 8:26 am
I fully agree. I've seen this article being shared heaps on social media but the media over the 50th has been completely disheartening and exhausting.
I think I might of seen a total of 3 stories tops that I really enjoyed in the last three weeks, one being RFK Jr's interview with Rolling Stone and of course one being yours above.
If I hear about The Smoking Gun one more time I will strangle someone.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Wed 27 Nov 2013, 9:15 am
Frankie Vegas wrote:I fully agree. I've seen this article being shared heaps on social media but the media over the 50th has been completely disheartening and exhausting.
I think I might of seen a total of 3 stories tops that I really enjoyed in the last three weeks, one being RFK Jr's interview with Rolling Stone and of course one being yours above.
If I hear about The Smoking Gun one more time I will strangle someone.
You and me both, Frankie.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
beowulf

Wed 27 Nov 2013, 1:34 pm
Outstanding piece Jim. Quite a few arresting details, this part was new to me:
Numerous witnesses had testified to seeing him with former FBI agent Guy Banister or at Banister’s office at 544 Camp Street.
But in the files declassified by the ARRB there is even more evidence in this regard. In the declassified files of the Church Committee, there is testimony by two federal immigration agents that they were following David Ferrie in 1963 because of his association with Cubans in the country illegally. Wendell Roache and Ron Smith of the Immigration and Naturalization Service stated that they traced Ferrie to Banister’s office at 544 Camp Street, and Oswald was there. (DiEugenio, p. 113)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum