REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Lankford  beckley  Darnell  frazier  paine  3a  2  +Lankford  hosty  Theory  9  tsbd  prayer  fritz  Floor  Weigman  doyle  zapruder  4  Lifton  Mason  tippit  Humor  3  11  David  

Like/Tweet/+1

Judyth Baker - a credible source?

+16
Ed.Ledoux
Mick_Purdy
StanDane
BC_II
alex_wilson
barto
AllenLowe
greg_parker
Vinny
Goban_Saor
Frankie Vegas
beowulf
Hasan Yusuf
Mark A. O'Blazney
Lee Harvey Coogan
9K116
20 posters
Go down
9K116
9K116

baker - Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 8 Empty Judyth Baker - a credible source?

Mon 19 Jul 2010, 10:49 pm
First topic message reminder :

While reading on William Greer on spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk, I found following statement, obviously, from book of JVB:
Lee (Harvey Oswald) told me that the driver’s habits (William Greer) had been studied, and a shot going off would cause him to brake, which would slow the vehicle down. This was desired because even this cabal feared Aristotle Onassis, who would send killers out to track down anyone who killed Jackie Kennedy, or so the rumor went – and besides, everybody liked Jackie and orders were out not to hit her. It was to spare Jackie that some very expert marksmen missed or delayed their shots that day in Dealey Plaza: she was in their line of sight a great deal of the time, according to David Ferrie, who got the report from Marcello's henchmen as soon as he arrived in the Houston area.
http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKgreerW.htm

Well, I think it is impossible. Conspirators, whoever they were, couldn't have any materials on behaviour of certain SS agents under stress situation, since I believe the very SS did no perform such tests and studies (and thus failed a lot during November 22).

I find such claims from JVB indicates that her story is not 100% truth.

steely_dan
steely_dan

baker - Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 8 Empty Re: Judyth Baker - a credible source?

Tue 23 Jun 2020, 2:51 am
Should be a barnstormer. Wonder if Doug will post photos of the empty seats?

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/26591-8th-annual-jfk-assassination-conference-nov-20-22-2020/

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Sharon_Horizons

baker - Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 8 Empty Re: Judyth Baker - a credible source?

Tue 23 Jun 2020, 8:57 am
...what tha?!?!
So it's come to this. A "JFK" "Conference" where the headliner is a GERMICIDAL UV LAMP for every victim participant. A GERMICIDAL UV LAMP for your disgusting hotel room conjures up H. Bosch like visions of these people.........but perhaps that's the Alex Wilson influence creeping into my psyche.

Bumbles bounce.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Tue 23 Jun 2020, 11:53 am
Sharon Horizons wrote:...what tha?!?!
So it's come to this. A "JFK" "Conference" where the headliner is a GERMICIDAL UV LAMP for every victim participant. A GERMICIDAL UV LAMP for your disgusting hotel room conjures up H. Bosch like visions of these people.........but perhaps that's the Alex Wilson influence creeping into my psyche.
Bolden is another POS.

A young FB friend asked if he could send Bolden a copy of his book to sign for him.

Bolden replied he would only do it for a fee and if a fully stamped and addressed envelope was included.

The young fellow never bothered. He would have paid all postage costs without being asked, but being asked to pay a fee was pretty fucked up. Maybe it is something Groden does? And Trine Day authors?

It's all about the money, and this incident makes me wonder if Bolden is the hero claimed.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
alex_wilson

Tue 23 Jun 2020, 4:03 pm
Sharon, please accept my most humble apologies.
As someone whose had various Alex Wilson's creeping about inside my psyche for nearly 40 fucking years it's not something idI wish on anyone.
There's only one known cure . contact the friendly people over at Trine Day Exorcists...for a negligible financial contribution theyll arrange for you to go to the Borgo Pass, at midnight on All Hallows Eve.. where a black coach from the haunted ruins of Bradenton Castle( Bradenton is Transylvanian for shameless hustler) will take you to the intel spook exorcist couple..Judyth and HARVEY Bathory...
For another modest financial contribution they'll make your psyche cleaner than Sanibel Island the morning before Florida Social Services pay their bi annual visit..

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Vinny

Fri 26 Jun 2020, 12:28 pm
baker - Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 8 M10

Fri 31 Jul 2020, 12:01 pm
baker - Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 8 Opera_20

Fri 31 Jul 2020, 12:02 pm
baker - Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 8 Opera_21

Mon 07 Sep 2020, 2:08 pm
It never ends.

baker - Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 8 11897210

Mon 07 Sep 2020, 2:13 pm
baker - Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 8 Opera_30

Mon 07 Sep 2020, 2:14 pm
baker - Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 8 Opera_31

Mon 07 Sep 2020, 2:15 pm
baker - Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 8 Opera_32

Admin

Sun 11 Oct 2020, 1:38 am
judyth is not happy. She has gone on an all CAP rampage.

PLEASE BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY, I AM TELLING THE UTTER TRUTH ABOUT LEE HARVEY OSWALD, WHICH, IF YOU READ ME & LEE, OR ORDER MY NEW UPDATE, 'LEE HARVEY OSWALD AND ME' THE TRUTH IS OBVIOUS FROM ALL THE EVIDENCE AND WITNESSES. THIS CANNOT BE TOLERATED . MAYBE NOW YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD! WITHOUT YOU, THE TRUTH CANNOT BE SAVED. WRITING I CAPS BECAUSE IT IS LATE AND MY EYES GET VERY BAD LATE AT NIGHT, SORRY... MY EYE PROBLEMS ARE THE RESULT OF THREE SO-CALLED 'ACCIDENTS' THAT HOSPITALIZED ME, AND WHICH IS WY I LEFT THE COUNTRY. CAME HERE FOR A TWO-WEEK VISIT AND COVID TRAPPED ME HERE IN THE USA. IT IS NOT EASY. A DEAR FRIEND HAS BEEN HELPING ME FINNCIALLY. BUT I STILL SHOULD BE ABLE TO SELL MY OWN BOOKS ON EBAY.

she set up a fake book publisher/store to sell her books on ebay -- and they suspended her account with no right of appeal. 

Here are the reasons they suspend accounts

Late shipping of orders (including via dropshipping)
Late tracking number upload or validation
A high transaction defect rate
Failing to resolve cases raised by buyers in the Resolution Center
Not paying eBay fees
Selling substandard or counterfeit products
Selling the same products through another eBay account
Selling stolen goods
Not shipping the item purchased
Using a stolen identity to create eBay accounts
Not describing items for sale truthfully
Running several accounts to buy or sell more than allowed

---------------
I wonder how many of these she got busted for?

She is claiming she does not know why -- but according to what I have read, Ebay always sends warning emails.

Oh, and she also said that AMAZON listed her hardcover version under COOKBOOKS -> GARNISHES

The EVIL CIA CENSORS have a sense of humor, after all.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

alex_wilson

Sun 11 Oct 2020, 3:56 am
Haven't you heard Greg?
Trine Day have partnered with the Cookery Channel, IG Farben and the boys and girls out at Fort Detrick to give you..

KAJUN KONSPIRACY KITCHEN

with Kris and Judyth
Live from Louisiana Parkway.

Just in time for Halloween!!

Just imagine Juddufki gurning out at you wielding the bloody cleaver she's just used to viciously dismember and detumour several white mice ..holding their dripping carcasses over the sink as she tells Kris about the time Dave Ferrie caught her and Lee on the kitchen table..
" Well Kris, everytime Lee opened the door and smelt that nauseating stench...( starts lgiggling...making great wheezing guffaws and snorting like a copulating carthorse) and no Kris it wasn't from me! I hadn't taken my knickers off....yet....he loved the smell of pulverised tumours in the morning!! Did i tell you about my date with Francis Ford Coppola? When Dave, Sparky and Raffaelo the Archangel took the tumours over to Dr Ochsners...well Lee couldn't keep his hands off me!"

Holding the poor little creature by the tail, the discoloured blood dribbling down her frighteningly muscular and heavily furred forearm ( hmmm maybe she was with her Lee at Shasteens barber shop...hairy chested deep voiced teenage boy, that sounds like Miss Juddufki circa '63) she begins a graphic demonstration of how she and Lee  did the horizontal doppelbang amidst a kitchen full of butchered tumour ridden mice...

Recovering her composure and waving the bloody cleaver like a conductor's baton that time she took over from Leonard Bernstein.. Juddufki tells us the best way to make sauteed rodent a la champignon with pomme de terre and a light white wine and doppelganger garnish... perfect with a sparkling white wine and a proloid chaser

Next week Juddufki will be cooking Mexican and Carribbean!!

The very menu she had planned for Lee when they eloped to Cancun or Belize or Chichen Itza no wait British Honduras.... 

What about the life saving surgery she flew all the way to Poland .no Serbia for?
And the mobility scooter?

Not forgetting the Attack of the Vampire Spiders from Helsinki...

According to my Trine Day " Grifters Atlas of the World" foreward by Uri Geller..
Helsinki's the worlds vampire spider hotspot

Your average grifter is 99% more likely to be attacked by a vampire spider whilst sitting in Helsinki airport...that's A FACT

Shame on every single one of Baker's enablers. Its nothing more than a cold hearted scam . 
They profit from the doubts and fears of vulnerable ( usually elderly) people
The level of cynicism is quite incredible. To do what they do you need to be dead inside. Absolutely devoid of any conscience or empathy. 

I fucking love to see Baker and Millegans in a courtroom,

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 11 Oct 2020, 9:17 am
PLEASE BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THE ACCIDENT I HAD INVOLED CIGARETTES, ETHANOL AND A LOOSE STAIR CARPET. THAT'S HOW I ENDED UP IN A&E WITH MY ELBOW STUCK UP MY ARSE.
ALL DONATIONS WELCOME...MAKE IT QUICK BEFORE THEY KILL ME.
THANKS.

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 11 Oct 2020, 10:33 am
JUST BEEN CHECKED. I SMEARED VEGIMITE ON MY ELBOW TO SIMULATE MY INJURY. A HUNGRY STUDENT NURSE LICKED MY ELBOW AND SAID ,BETWEEN VOMITING BOUTS, "IT TASTES LIKE SHIT". 
QUIDS IN I THINK...KEEP SENDING.

Checkmate.

Vinny

Mon 15 Feb 2021, 7:01 pm
The latest from JVB.
baker - Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 8 Scree124

Mon 15 Feb 2021, 7:03 pm
baker - Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 8 Scree125

Mon 15 Feb 2021, 7:04 pm
baker - Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 8 Scree126

Mon 15 Feb 2021, 7:07 pm
baker - Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 8 Scree127

Mon 15 Feb 2021, 7:08 pm
baker - Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 8 Scree128

Mon 15 Feb 2021, 7:11 pm
baker - Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 8 Scree129

Mon 15 Feb 2021, 7:12 pm
baker - Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 8 Scree130

Admin

Tue 16 Feb 2021, 1:02 am
steely_dan wrote:JUST BEEN CHECKED. I SMEARED VEGIMITE ON MY ELBOW TO SIMULATE MY INJURY. A HUNGRY STUDENT NURSE LICKED MY ELBOW AND SAID ,BETWEEN VOMITING BOUTS, "IT TASTES LIKE SHIT". 
QUIDS IN I THINK...KEEP SENDING.
Blaspheme!

Vegemite cures everything and is the sole reason we are impervious to the rona.

As you will see in these videos, we not only had it on bread, but mixed in our fuckin milk from 5 months.

And the Vegemite ad is our unofficial national anthem. Ask Mick!

We all know the words to this. No one but no one here knows the words to Advance Australia Fair except something about someone named Gert who lives by the sea

Me

Don Jeffries

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Tue 16 Feb 2021, 2:08 am
My gf likes Marmite, I on the other hand......bleeergh.
Years ago she took 'revenge' on me with a Marmite snog..... made me "like" her even more.

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 16 Feb 2021, 3:09 am
Brian finds himself unable to agree with Barto or Judyth...
Maybe he can start calling himself Dr Watson...drop Jimi...and help find the Ripper.

Checkmate.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum