REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

The Mrs Jack D Tippit Phone call

+6
alex_wilson
greg_parker
Hasan Yusuf
casenagell
Frankie Vegas
psellers
10 posters
Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Tippit - The Mrs Jack D Tippit Phone call - Page 2 Empty The Mrs Jack D Tippit Phone call

Mon 27 Dec 2010, 5:03 pm
First topic message reminder :

As with the Oxnard call, pinpointing the name of the caller would be virtually impossible.

However certain things can be established and taken as fact, while there are other things we can take an educated guess at.

Firstly, here are the FBI reports:

interview with Mrs Jack Tippit
interview with Mr Jack Tippit

The mystery woman mentioned two names, "Weinstock" and "Emile Kardos", said to be Oswald's father and uncle who were Hungarian Communists. She also kept mentioning, without clarification, the term, "brother-in-law".

Who was "Weinstock"?
According to the reports, the caller stated Weinstock was editor of "Woman's World". Others have already suggested this may be Louis Weinstock, and I believe that can be taken as correct. Louis Weinstock was a Hungarian born board member of the CPUSA; had been one of those jailed for violation of the Smith Act, and for a while was General Manager of the "The Worker". In 1962, he had replied to a letter sent by Lee Harvey Oswald. The reference to "Woman's World" is probably a resullt of two distinct memory lapses (or one memory lapse and one mishearing). I think the caller named the publication as "Worker's World" which was the organ of the "Workers World Party" established in 1959 as a breakaway from the SWP. As I cannot link Weinstock to that publication, it seems likely she meant "The Daily Worker" which became known as "The Worker" in 1958. Mention of "The Daily Worker" was then misremembered or misheard as "Woman's World".  

This would tend to date her knowledge of "Weinstock" and "Kardos" to pre-1958.

Who was "Emile Kardos"?
As far as I can tell, no one has looked too hard at finding out - or even guessing who this is. His real name is Emil Gardos.

Tippit - The Mrs Jack D Tippit Phone call - Page 2 Emile_11

From Forgotten Radicals: Communists in the Pennsylvania Anthracite, 1919-1950 by Walter T Howard, p68 "In mid-October, anthracite organiser Emil Gardos submitted a report to The Daily Worker explaining how powerful anti-Communist forces stifled the Party and the NMU..."

For anyone who wants to look, there are a few other references to him to be found on the web.

The caller was thought to be German or Austrian - but in any case, a number of European nationals have difficulty with "G"s, giving them a hard sound akin to a "K" - thus it's no surprise that "Gardos" would be recalled as "Kardos".

Who was the "Brother in Law"?
Here's where it gets tricky and a bunch of conjecture is needed, so I'll start with the bottom line
and name possibilities.

Assuming that the phone call has any validity at all, I believe this may have been a reference to one of John Pic's brothers-in-law,  either George Clifford Parish or John Ebel.

George Clifford Parish
Parish was married to Emma Henrietta Parish (nee Fuhrman). He was a career navy man who had known John Pic for about 11 years and contacted the FBI in early December, 1963 to give them the following information:

His wife had told him that Lee and Marguerite had visited John and Marge Pic in the mid 1950s in New York and that while John was out at sea, Lee had threatened Marge Pic with a knife, and that when John Pic returned home, he had run Lee and his mother out of the apartment as a result. He said his wife also told him that Lee and the Pics fell out over the incident.

Emma Henrietta Parish
Emma was interviewed the day after her husband. She confrrmed the knife story with one very major difference: Emma stated Marge had contacted her other sister, Doris Ebel about the incident and that Doris "berated" Oswald, and it was Doris who removed them from the apartment.

The information provided by Mr and Mrs Parish seems to be the first accounting of the alleged knife incident. John Pic would later claim he was the one who kicked his mother and brother out, but one has to wonder how Emma could have been mistaken given she was the one in direct contact with other family members. She named her three brothers as Edward Fuhrman, Arthur Fuhrman and Paul Fuhrman. Those brothers would also be considered Pic's brother's in law.

There is actually a third candidate for having kicked Lee and Marguerite out. Marge Pic was interviewed by the Secret Service on Movember 25, 1963 and - without any mention whatsoever of the knife story, she laid claim to having having asked them to leave herself on the basis that "life was very difficult" with them there.  

Three different candidates for issuing the impromptu eviction with the "knife" story not mentioned until December 5.

On a side note: Marge Pic was interviewed by the Secret Service away from the presence of her husband without any noted or apparent difficulty. When the FBI wanted to interview her later, Pic insisted he be present on the basis that she was a very nervous person who might not give any information without his being there.

John Ebel
Little is known about Ebel except that he was the personal chauffeur of Howard Deering Johnson of the restaurant and motel chain fame.

The Fuhrman parents had been Hungarian refugees. Pic's Warren Commission testimony concerning his wife and her family is vague beyond belief e.g. he could not remember his wife's birth date, nor how long her parents had been living in the US.

Fascists and Nazis Today by Dennis Eisenberg was published in France in 1963 (pre-assassination).  Warren Commission document 1096 contains this very interesting passage from the book:

Tippit - The Mrs Jack D Tippit Phone call - Page 2 Hungar10

MKULTRA
Subproject 65 and 82 dealt with Hungarian refugees. Subproject 89 dealt with Hungarian repatriation. According to Ted Gittinger, these projects were all concerned  with learning about the  "personality characteristics of the Communsists and so forth". Indeed.

As has been discussed in other threads, Marge Pic appears to have demonstrated automatic writing in her husband's notebook during the '62 Thanksgiving get-together. That get-together also produced a written conversation between the lab technician, John Pic, and the trained pharmacist, Marina Oswald concerning drugs which happened to have later been used in MKSEARCH which took over from MKULTRA in 1964.

Personally, I tend toward thinking the caller to the Tippits was just a whack job - but if  there is anything at all to her (incoherent) story (and I would not have taken the trouble to put this together if I thought there no chance of that), this post sets out where the research should be done.

If you check out the Hughes film this comes from, you, like me, may conclude the chap looks Eastern European: Sean Murphy suspect

Last edited by greg parker on Thu 05 Jan 2017, 3:59 pm; edited 4 times in total

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

alex_wilson

Tippit - The Mrs Jack D Tippit Phone call - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mrs Jack D Tippit Phone call

Thu 05 Dec 2019, 10:16 am
And in other news...
An unnamed correspondent reports that No.2 genius detective John What the Butler saw is hot on the trail of Russian speaking Harvey.
Mr What the Butler saw is confident that John Gardos will turn out t b the elusive little doppelganger..
When no.1 genius detective was finally reached for comment( we found him rehearsing for the Sanibel Erotic Kabuki Theatre's controversial re imagining of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs..set in Sobibor in Winter 1942 Snow White or Sturmfuhrer Weiss is confident his/her experiments with the dwarfs will see him/her awarded a golden apple t his/ hers knight's cross) all he would say was
" Do you have his number?"

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tippit - The Mrs Jack D Tippit Phone call - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mrs Jack D Tippit Phone call

Fri 06 Dec 2019, 11:35 am
the fez wrote:Yeah... and 20+ years ago when H&L was published John wrote about Emil KARDOS... who he learned about in the 10 years prior....  

GP... a little too little too late

:up
I guess I have been told!

Armstrong Almighty wrote about a non-existent dude named Kardos - which I guess must be far more important than identifying the person actually being referred to in the phone call: Emil GARDOS. And why not, since the non-existent Harvey Oswald is far more important than the real Lee Oswald?

What I can't work out is why he is not reminding his comrades that they should be discussing the person Armstrong Almighty wrote about, and not this real person "they" discovered years after he was originally discovery (by li'l ol' me).

H & L World is a funny ol' World.

I want to go into Marguerite the Unsmiling's House of Fun. I want to ride on the Whacky Whaley Cab Ride and Dipper. I want to see the Amazing Bearded Leon Oswald, especially during feeding time. I want to see the Maestro Henry Oswald tame all those odd ducks as they waddle into the Bigger Than Texas Theater.

That's the kind of World I dream of, but alas, I am stuck in boring ol' Reality-Land. 

Maybe if Armstrong Almighty could send me some of those special mushrooms?

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

Vinny

Fri 06 Dec 2019, 7:13 pm
Armstrong apparently claims that the call was made on 23 November. However Myers claims it was actually made on the 30th.

http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-jfk-assassinations-forgotten-hero.html

No. There is no connection between Jack D. Tippit of Westport, CT (a self-employed cartoonist for several national magazines in 1963), and J.D. Tippit of Dallas, TX.

Mrs. Jack D. Tippit got a crank call on Nov. 30, 1963 (her husband listened in on the call), after an article appeared in the Norwalk Hour, a local newspaper, on Nov. 25, stating that Jack was a "distant relative" of Officer Tippit.

Genealogy research shows no direct relation between Jack and JD. The ancestral Tippit family came to the United States in 1635. Some Tippits remained on the east coast, while others migrated south to Tennessee and eventually to Texas.

Author John Armstrong ("Harvey & Lee") seized on an FBI report detailing the anonymous crank call, changed the date of the reported call to Nov.23, and used it to support his theory that two Lee Harvey Oswalds were used in an elaborate CIA plot to kill JFK.

Fri 06 Dec 2019, 11:41 pm
Your post got me thinking Greg...being the season of goodwill and all that..how about creating THE ultimate tin foil hatters paradise..a place for the discerning sheeple who finds the Answers In Genesis Theme Park just TOO credible and Disney World t b a nefarious exercise in mass Judeo Masonic brainwashing...Mr Toads Wild Ride? My gerbil ravaged arse...Mr Toadsteins descent into Zionist capitalist lizard people 33 rd degree mason hell...
Forget going for a ride on the back of a friendly T Rex with a blonde haired blue eyed Jesus Christ...how about a Harvey and Lee Theme Park...
The Ultimate Doppelganger Experience...
Win a stuffed Juddufki doll by shooting your a CIA sperm gun at the rows of little Harveys and Lees that go bobbing by like Evelyn after a night on cheap vodka and shoe polish!!
Enter the Fake Marguerite Hall of Mirrors...
Go on the Skagit rollercoaster across the South China Sea...Feeling romantic? How about a trip through the Doppelgangers Tunnel of Love? Is that your doppelgangers fake mom sitting beside you or are you just pleased t see me?
Play Spot the Fake Mastoidectomy Scar...Can YOU tell your Harvey's from your Lee's? Spot three faked CIA mastoidectomy scars in a row and win your very own 13 inch hat!!!
Roll up Roll up..Play Guess the size of the Doppelgangers Head?
Do you want t see something REALLY scary? Go for a ride on the Reilly Coffee Ghost Train!! Be your very own doppelganger!! And have your very own Juddufki whisper sweet nothings in your ear( All Juddufkis are vegan friendly but please check your allergies. No animals were harmed..except 100000 white mice and 3000 baboons)
Armstrong should buy the wasteland behind the Old Doyle motel..I'm sure he could afford a couple of geiger counters and a reputable team of forensic veterinarians...and pathologists..oh and experts in medieval witchcraft...i don't want t take Armstrong Almightys name in vain but Armstrong alone knows what lies buried there ...in fact on certain moonlit nights it's said the Lindbergh baby Heinrich Muller and Jack the Ripper emerge from their shallow graves and go bopping on down t the Sanibel Daughters of the Confederacy Sock hop..After guzzling 4 gallons of Brian's moonshine( anti freeze mixed with industrial pesticides Largactil and babycham) Evelyn once did the lindy hop for 96 hours straight...
Even Bigger than Even Bigger than Big Pablo Pablo went back t the Cuba that very night..
" Fuck this..slaving in a communist hell hole for 15 cents a month sure beats dancing with crazy gringos"
May Armstrong have mercy on us all..

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
alex_wilson

Sat 07 Dec 2019, 2:06 am
Fuck the Harvey and Lee Theme Park..for stomach churning nausea inducing romps just check out the latest H and L thread on Mings Intergalactic House of Correction...
Jimbo Baggins has managed t reel in some new recruits t the H and L brigade.
Needless t say they are of the same intellectual calibre as the Swinging Cowboy and Mike " Brains" Clark...who makes his cartoon namesake look like a polymath multi lingual Renaissance Man..
Step forward Paul Joliffe and John Kowalski..knuckle dragging cretins with a gullibility factor running into the mega Juddufkis...
Never has the arrogance of ignorance been so graphically depicted..
Erudite scholarly debate regarding the identity of Russian speaking Harvey..
John Butler, now promoted t Bombadier Gaals old role in the H and L pecking order as latrine bucket attendant in chief dazzles everyone with his searing intellect...indeed not since LarrySeigfriedandRoyImage swallowed a whole bucketfull of Filipino multi phallused fireflies and belched them out across a moonless Sanibel vista has the North American skyline been so illuminated...or is that illuminati?
For no doubt the estimable Mr Butler believes we are governed by a cabal of evil lizard shapeshifters from the lower third dimension..
Jimbo Baggins is utterly shameless..trawling the gutters for anyone fucking dumb enough t believe the debunked bullshit he so assiduously peddles...like LarryGacyImage handing out ruhypnol coated clown lollipops outside the Sanibel Children of the Confederacy ethnic circus..
Of particular note is Mr Jollife who takes great pains t underline and bold the word Jew..
Another fucking buffoon...and there's old Jimbo Baggins on the sidelines egging them on gleefully..leering like a constipated satyr...
John Gardos as Hungarian Harvey...it's so fucking demoralising reading this shit..no matter how many times its been debunked old Jimbo doesn't care..
You can tell a lot about a theory by the calibre of its advocates and in this particular case believers.... The H and L cognoscenti reads like a tin foil hatters who's who- Larson Butler Cinque Jimbo Baggins himself..not forgetting Sanibels own genius detective...
After Juddufki the H and L brigade must be the most gullible fools ever t don a tin foil hat in anger..
The less they know the more certain they are that they know it..
Fuck them all...Mr Jollife is of particular concern like so many of his ilk i suspect he has a stahlhelm hidden below his fetching tin foil hat...

TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin
http://martianpublishing.com

Sat 07 Dec 2019, 12:04 pm
greg parker wrote:
the fez wrote:Yeah... and 20+ years ago when H&L was published John wrote about Emil KARDOS... who he learned about in the 10 years prior....  

GP... a little too little too late

:up
I guess I have been told!

Armstrong Almighty wrote about a non-existent dude named Kardos - which I guess must be far more important than identifying the person actually being referred to in the phone call: Emil GARDOS. And why not, since the non-existent Harvey Oswald is far more important than the real Lee Oswald?

What I can't work out is why he is not reminding his comrades that they should be discussing the person Armstrong Almighty wrote about, and not this real person "they" discovered years after he was originally discovery (by li'l ol' me).

H & L World is a funny ol' World.

I want to go into Marguerite the Unsmiling's House of Fun. I want to ride on the Whacky Whaley Cab Ride and Dipper. I want to see the Amazing Bearded Leon Oswald, especially during feeding time. I want to see the Maestro Henry Oswald tame all those odd ducks as they waddle into the Bigger Than Texas Theater.

That's the kind of World I dream of, but alas, I am stuck in boring ol' Reality-Land. 

Maybe if Armstrong Almighty could send me some of those special mushrooms?

Greg,

Sorry. I feel your pain.

Had I a few extra bob, I'd send them your way for a golden ticket to the carnival of your unsmiling dreams to loll away the hours arm-in-arm with the doppel-Marguertie and enjoy all the rides in Dopeyland.

Alas, I am but an under paid publisher...
(and a pathetic humorist - but you didn't hear that here.)

greg_parker
Admin

Sun 08 Dec 2019, 12:56 am
terry wrote:Greg,

Sorry. I feel your pain.

Had I a few extra bob, I'd send them your way for a golden ticket to the carnival of your unsmiling dreams to loll away the hours arm-in-arm with the doppel-Marguertie and enjoy all the rides in Dopeyland.

Alas, I am but an under paid publisher...
(and a pathetic humorist - but you didn't hear that here.)
Hey, I'm just impressed that you used the term "bob". Have spent my entire life laboring under the belief it was purely Oz idiom - though sadly not as much used in this era of decimal currency.

As a kid, I thought I as a made man if I had two bob in the sky-rocket.

Come to think of it, nothing much has changed!

But I digress, you are a gentleman, a poet, a novelist, a humorist, a publisher and a Musketeer par excellence.

Me

Don Jeffries

TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin

Sun 08 Dec 2019, 2:15 am
Thanks, Greg.

Always an honor to be honored by... er, or something.

greg_parker
Admin

Tippit - The Mrs Jack D Tippit Phone call - Page 2 Empty Circus Maximus

Sun 08 Dec 2019, 10:48 pm
A little subplot has developed in "Evidence for Harvey & Lee" thread concerning the sale in 2013 of Oswald's copies of the Communist Manifesto and Circus Maximus tres - important because it was written by a Hungarian - which as we all know, is the chosen nationality of all the best doppelgangers.

It started last Tuesday 

paul jolliffe wrote:Meanwhile, in 2013, Marina put "Oswald's" copy of the Hungarian cartoonist Tibor Kajan's "Circus Maximus" (published in 1962 in Berlin!) (plus "Oswald's" copy of the Communist Manifesto) up for sale. No idea what (if anything) she got for these, but I find it mighty interesting that our man "Oswald" took the time and effort in 1963 to buy a collection of cartoons by a Hungarian Jew, one considered by many Hungarians to be a national hero (a multiple Kossuth award nominee.)

https://historical.ha.com/itm/books/social-sciences/-john-f-kennedy-lee-harvey-oswald-s-personal-books-total-2-items-/a/6106-38424.s

https://eo.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tibor_Kaján
Interestingly, Tibor Kajan was a cartoonist.

Interestingly because one of the best loved cartoonists in Australia was named... Kajan Jolliffe. 

Tippit - The Mrs Jack D Tippit Phone call - Page 2 62b8515b87c924865069ac877fe5a565--cartoons-southern
Have to admit though, I find Paul more amusing.

But he in turn, is no match for
the john butler trio wrote:Two books owned by Lee Harvey Oswald. Most telling is a paperback copy of the "Communist Manifesto" (5" x 7", Chicago, Charles H. Kerr& Company, 60 pp., 1946). The other is a copy of Tibor Kajan's "Circus Maximus" (5" x 7.5", colored boards, Budapest, Corvina Press, 1963). Wear to corners of spine. A delightful and whimsical book of cartoons directed toward juveniles. These were included in a cleanout of personal papers requested by Marina Oswald following the assassination and given to her personal lawyer. Accompanied by a letter of provenance.

It seems that Circus Maximus is on par with the Communist Manifesto.  A communist writer that Oswald was aware of, perhaps from his youth, and had obtained this 1963 copy of Tibor Kajan's book.  A question to ask here is how did a southern born American know about a Hungarian cartoonist and communist mainly popular only amongst Hungarians in this country and in Hungary.

I have just noticed the price on this book.  15 cents.  35 cents was the cost of a paper back fiction novel in the 1960s.  I wonder how old this manifesto is?

The Charles H. Kerr & Company's was an older compay established in the late 1800s.  As Kerr's personal interests moved from religion to populism to Marxism and he became interested in the labor movement, the company's publications took a similar turn. During the 1920s Kerr ceded control of the firm to the Proletarian Party of America, which continued the imprint as its official publishing house throughout its four decades of organized existence.

1940s pocket book cost 25 cents.  So, 15 cents is definitely cheap maybe due to age or lowered price to get the manifesto into as many hands as possible.  At 15 cents it maybe a hand-me-down.

Tippit - The Mrs Jack D Tippit Phone call - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9pAcPQeo-4pLPhmcfa1gP-myI8_pirIIEAU4wy3cnrFPqcXk8_w&s

the john butler trio wrote:Another thing to think about is where Harvey got his interest in things communist.  How did he know about a Hungarian Jewish Communist cartoonist in the little known work of Tibor Kazan, Circus Maximus?  Could he have seen other material at a younger age such as the cartoon show earlier?  And, where did he get a very early, perhaps 1930s, version copy of the Communist Manifesto?

I'm just speculating here, but these may be things to look into further. 

paul jolliffe wrote:As I originally discovered a few days ago (and immediately posted), our "Oswald" had taken the time and expense to buy an awfully obscure book: Tibor Kajan's "Circus Maximus", a collection of political cartoons from a dedicated Hungarian Communist Jew, a man who received multiple Kossuth award nominations.

Our "Oswald" shared an interest in professional cartoonists with . . . Mrs. Jack Tippit.

According to his NYT obituary from 1994, Jack Tippit (husband of the recipient of the phone call from the mysterious older woman) was . . . a professional cartoonist and the founder of the Museum of Cartoon Art in 1974.

https://www.nytimes.com/1994/10/20/obituaries/jack-d-tippit-cartoonist-70.html

What's this have to do with the "Oswald" Project?

Well, the CIA financed artists, writers, movie-makers and cartoonists for years in an effort to turn the tide of public opinion in the Cold War.

So no one at this point, 3 days after the initial post on the two books, has questioned the seller (Marina) or the sale.

But Jimbo Baggins passed this on from on high

jimbo baggins wrote:John also said that on one of his many visits with Marina she told him she didn’t believe there was a second Lee Harvey Oswald, but that they discussed the anonymous telephone call to the Tippits and John talked about the possible Hungarian connection. Marina said nothing about her husband owning a book by a Hungarian author, and nothing was said about a possible Hungarian connection for her former husband.  John has long believed that Marina knew nothing about the other LHO.

Mr Jolliffe responded to this

paul jolliffe wrote:Jim,

Marina may have said nothing to John Armstrong about "Oswald's" copy of Tibor Kajan's "Circus Maximus", but there it is, listed on a reputable auction site in 2013 with a letter of provenance from Marina herself:

https://historical.ha.com/itm/books/social-sciences/-john-f-kennedy-lee-harvey-oswald-s-personal-books-total-2-items-/a/6106-38424.s

I can't conceive of a reasonable explanation for intelligence agencies to fabricate this evidence - they want to bury any leads into "Oswald's" real background, not highlight them (albeit however obscurely) in a public Dallas auction! 

Therefore, I think it is very likely that these books truly were once owned by our "Oswald", no matter what Marina later implied to John A.

So... they belonged to Lee because... Marina said so... hmmm where have I heard that level of naivety before....
https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/was-there-a-wedding-ring

But then Mr Jolliffe posts this which seems counterintuitive

paul jolliffe wrote:Jim H.,

You and I both have tremendous respect for the amazing digging John A. has done on the issue of the two LHO's. But I do wonder if his belief that Marina knew nothing of a second Oswald has been shaped in large part because of his repeated personal contact with her - he believes her because he wants to believe her.

Yet, the evidence has been in plain sight for 55 years that Marina is and has been untruthful on crucial matters!

Her prime concern was ensuring that she would not be deported or face criminal charges herself (no matter how unfounded those charges would have been!) No, that was clear from the historical record - and readily apparent to even the junior WC lawyers themselves!

From Norman Redlich's February 28, 1964 memo to J. Lee Rankin:

" . . . there is in fact a strong probability that Marina Oswald is in fact a very different person - cold, calculating, avaricious, scornful of generosity, and capable of an extreme lack of sympathy in personal relationships. "

Further on:

"Neither you nor I have any desire to smear the reputation of any individual. We cannot ignore, however, that Marina Oswald has repeatedly lied to the Service, the FBI and this Commission on matters which are of vital concern to the people of this country and the world."

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=83#relPageId=132

Harold Weisberg called her "Scheherazade", referring to her own willingness to say whatever was required to save her own skin.

No one thinks she was a witting part of the assassination conspiracy. But she was (and I believe, as in the case of her white lies to John A. about a second Oswald, still is) willing to smear her late husband in any way necessary to get what she wanted - to stay and live in America. 

https://books.google.com/books?id=8FuCDwAAQBAJ&pg=PT29&dq=harold+weisberg+marina+oswald+scheherazade&hl=en&newbks=1&newbks_redir=0&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi87uX3n6HmAhWRwFkKHYhXANsQ6AEwAHoECAYQAg#v=onepage&q=harold weisberg marina oswald scheherazade&f=false

The john butler trio interjects his thoughts on the matter
the john butler trio wrote:Paul,

Marina was a nice looking young lady.  At that age that would personally sway my opinion of her.  However, a more realistic view is available with age. I believe Marina Oswald was a Soviet intelligence agent, a double agent and then a triple agent undergoing a reversal to Soviet allegiance once she was in the US.  That's nothing new.  A lot of people believe that.  I believe her mission was to seduce, marry, and then leave the Soviet Union with Ozzie.  The seduction occurred when Marina did not allow Ozzie his sexual intentions.  Therefore, he proposed as a rebound from an earlier failed proposal.  There was probably committee (there was a group of 20 KGB agents assigned to monitor Ozzie) work done on that decision of withholding sex.  Marina was sexually active with other foreigners before meeting Ozzie.  Nothing she said or did should be taken as gospel. 

I believe the timeline of events in Russian show that Marina showed up after Ozzie announces his intent to return to the US.  The video I posted on the atom bomb shows the true nature of a female Soviet intelligence agent.  Sex and marriage is just one more tool in their intelligence activities.

So... it is completely believable Oswald owned those books even tho Marina was a known liar and.or Soviet agent.

Then this from the balcony seats

john kowalski wrote:Has anyone done any research on the Pitcairn family? Greg Parker claims that Marguerite Oswald worked for Pittsburgh Glass, which is one of their companies, and that they were fascists.
Has anyone done any research on this? Yes, John, I did. It is in my book.

the john butler trio wrote:Paul,

I'm not so sure she would say anything to make the authorities happy.  I'll agree she would say anything that the authorities wanted about Oswald with the exception he was connected to the Soviets and did the assassination at their behest.  I believe the Soviets would still have a use for her.

That is the way I read Marina's actions after the assassination.

Whatever the case, Jimbo Baggins is thrilled

jimbo baggins wrote:Absolutely!  The "Circus Maximus" find is fascinating.  The whole thread has been really interesting lately, and it is hard to keep up with you guys!  I'll try to contribute something better soon.

Let's see what the record shows us.

This was the description of the books put up for auction:

Two books owned by Lee Harvey Oswald. Most telling is a paperback copy of the "Communist Manifesto" (5" x 7", Chicago, Charles H. Kerr& Company, 60 pp., 1946). The other is a copy of Tibor Kajan's "Circus Maximus" (5" x 7.5", colored boards, Budapest, Corvina Press, 1963). Wear to corners of spine. A delightful and whimsical book of cartoons directed toward juveniles. These were included in a cleanout of personal papers requested by Marina Oswald following the assassination and given to her personal lawyer. Accompanied by a letter of provenance.

Marguerite testified the 16 yo Lee read a book on Communism he had borrowed from the library, She could not recall the name of the book. Presumably this book was returned to the library.

The HSCA helpfully put together a list of papers, books etc belonging to Marina and Lee that had been confiscated by the Dallas Police and later taken by the FBI.

Here is one of the items
Cover, title page and last page of a book entitled The Communist Manifesto by K Marx and F Engels published by the Institute of Marxism-Leninism of the Central Committee of the CPSU, State Publishing House of Political Literature, Moscow, 1959. 

Regardless of what happened to the rest of the book, it is not the same publication as was sold at auction.

Nor does the list have anything by Tibor Kazan.

As with the ring, this was another fraudulent sale, with the sole authentication being Marina's say-so - the very person with a pecuniary interest in saying so.

Memorabilia and art -- and auctions generally, are rife with fraud. 

Marina is obtaining crap from wherever, attaching Lee's name to it, writing a letter of authentication and raking in the dollars. 
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=56279&relPageId=28&search=manifesto_and%20oswald

Last edited by greg parker on Mon 09 Dec 2019, 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Me

Don Jeffries

alex_wilson

Mon 09 Dec 2019, 4:12 am
Look at the cartoon...the gentleman wielding the ax is our very own Mr Greg Parker...who is t doppelgangers what good old St George was t dragons..
The two chaps on the other side of the tree are Jimbo Baggins and his latest recruit..
Jimbo sez. " I'm telling you Mr Jollife..or can i call you Paul?..what I've been telling you about these two Oswalds and their fake moms"
Paulie" one was tall and nice looking while the other one was small and dumpy..oh yeh and she never smiled.."
Jimbo" That's it Paul!! I knew when i saw you pissing up against that tree..wiping your hands on your soiled Bermuda shorts then plunging them into a Super Duper Extra Big Extra Spicy Bag of Auntie Evelyns Sanibel Treats..well i thought t myself a smart sophisticated gent like this is going t really love hearing about the Oswald Project!!"
Paulie " Gee thanks mr Hargrove"
Jimbo " no please call me Jim..all my best friends do"
Paulie " Thanks Jim!! My credit cards in the car by the way"
Jimbo " Don't worry about that now...you can pay me next week..when we go t Dave's place for the orientation weekend..we've got t teach you t think properly..t recognise a COINTELPRO lone nut.."
Paulie " Gee Jim..are there really COINTELPRO operatives out there?"
Jimbo " Hundreds of them!! Nasty foul mouthed trolls.we've got a special spray you can buy..kinda like a deodorant..Father Armstrong"
Paulie and Jimbo " May the fruits if his loins multiply and may the IRS never discover his illegal offshore tax shelters"
Jimbo" as i was saying he found these chemicals..just lying around in an old Chinese Nuclear Reactor..he was in China t get the book published"
Jimbo and Paulie " The book The book May i never stray from the path of righteousness laid down and if i do let me b punished by cleaning the skid marks off Brother Butler's jockstrap"
Jimbo" yeh about these chemicals...some scientist or other said they were highly radioactive"
Paulie" COINTELPRO lone nut trolls"
Jimbo" By Armstrong I was right! You are smart..So as i was saying..Brother Josephs took them and turned them into this fantastic anti COINTELPRO spray.."
Paulie " Does it work?"
Jimbo " Sure it does..we tested it on this gimpy motherfucker we found hanging about outside the old compound..I mean just look at Don Jefferies now!! Impotent,..incontinent..just sits around drooling and pissing all day..drawing pictures of Marina Oswalds titties..poor bastard..so the spray really works. Just don't take any t Sanibel Island..we "
Greg" Listen you pair of drongos the tree's about t fall on yer fucking heads"
Jimbo " Don't listen t the foul mouthed COINTELPRO troll..the power of Armstrong will protect us. If Apart from Harvey and Lee there's only one thing I'm certain of..that this tree won't fall down and crush us"
Paulie" i believe you Jimbo..i can feel the power of Armstrong inside me.."
Jimbo" No that's just the Dawnies extra strength hormone pills kicking in..fantastic buzz..you see these little doppelgangers dancing about everywhere..wait what's that sound?"

Vinny

Mon 09 Dec 2019, 4:26 pm
Harvey and Lee just diverts attention away from legitimate research. In fact it may  even be deliberately so. Also helps paint the  research community as a bunch of crazies.

Mon 09 Dec 2019, 4:58 pm
Vinny wrote:Harvey and Lee just diverts attention away from legitimate research. In fact it may  even be deliberately so. Also helps paint the  research community as a bunch of crazies.
Hahaha! But we are a bunch of crazies here Vinny. Just not Kooks.

Tippit - The Mrs Jack D Tippit Phone call - Page 2 Byp_211
TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin

Tue 10 Dec 2019, 1:34 pm
I can see how Marina might be selling stuff off that she bought in second-hand stores and such to make some money - I mean, isn't this essentially the same thing JVB is doing as well? - but I wonder why she has waited so long to do this? Is she really hard up for money?

I'm sure some talks by her or the daughters could easily raise funds. Heck, even a gofundme page would bring in probably some major bucks. But selling little mementos for nickels and dimes, essentially?

Somehow that doesn't really ring true. To me, at any rate.

And I am still puzzling over what her intelligence mission was in the US (just scoping out the White Russian community or what) and how was Lee assisting her in this endeavor?

The selling of knick-knacks sounds like there is yet some other agenda being played.

Vinny

Thu 12 Dec 2019, 3:12 am
Somebody should tell Oliver Stone about Harvey and Lee. Maybe he could combine it with JVB's story and make a movie.

Title - Me And Lee And Harvey - My Love Affair With The Man Who Had A Doppelganger.

Tue 31 Dec 2019, 3:04 am
After all that excitement about John Gardos, it turned to be nothing at all. Good job by Butler on tracking down his family.

Tue 31 Dec 2019, 12:09 pm
Vinny wrote:Somebody should tell Oliver Stone about Harvey and Lee. Maybe he could combine it with JVB's story and make a movie.

Title - Me And Lee And Harvey - My Love Affair With The Man Who Had A Doppelganger.

What if it was discovered that JVB had been trysting with Harvey rather than Lee all along?

Is it getting steamy in here or what?

greg_parker
Admin

Tue 31 Dec 2019, 1:20 pm
Terry W. Martin wrote:
Vinny wrote:Somebody should tell Oliver Stone about Harvey and Lee. Maybe he could combine it with JVB's story and make a movie.

What if it was discovered that JVB had been trysting with Harvey rather than Lee all along?

Is it getting steamy in here or what?
It has already been decreed from on High that any such liaisons must have happened with Harvey because Lee was too busy making guest appearances at Woody Woodpecker Fan Clubs and whooping it up at the latest Ritz Bros. movie - such are the sacrifices made in the making of viable Legends.

Me

Don Jeffries

alex_wilson

Wed 01 Jan 2020, 6:11 am
Anyone wanting t get REALLY fucked up this Hogmanay..i mean properly Sanibelised..a full crate of nail polish remover, a jeroboam of Chateaux Rothschild( no Stevie Gaal that's not an invisible cat with. furry detachable Bildeberger balls)..a couple of litres of Uncle Jebidah Doyle's moonshine and 3 grams of methamphetamine snorted off Even Bigger than Even Bigger than Even Bigger than Fucking HUGE Pablo Pablos knobend fucked up i suggest you visit Mings...
The H and L thread is a connoisseurs delight. Its like Cosimo D' Medicis Florentine Academy reborn in the top security wing of an Arkansas asylum circa 1953...
We have the Fez the John Butler trio Jolly Paulie Jolliffe...Alabama's 3rd most effective uphill pigeon fancier discussing Hungarian Harvey..
Jimbo Baggins looming over them like some post apocalyptic intel spook Milky Bar Kid..
" the doppelgangers are on me!!"
Happy New Year t all ROKCers and t all doppelgangers too.
At this time of year we should all meditate upon the late Jack Whites sage words.." A doppelgangers for life not just for Christmas.."
How true..the blight of unwanted doppelgangers is a modern scourge...
From a test tube t a shallow grave down Sanibel way...remember Fezzo the Fezs profound words too.." a doppelgangers lot is not a happy one"

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Wed 01 Jan 2020, 10:22 am
Alex,

I have been keeping an eye on it periodically and thought briefly about posting an update here, but really, how do you even begin to describe the latest turns of events? Surely they are just taking the piss out of themselves? 

Like I said, if the knuckleheads had been paying attention, they would have known 10 years ago from this very thread that "Kardos" was actually Gardos.  Think how much more fun they could have had with more of the clan still alive back then to contact and harass? They missed a Golden opportunity just because Jimbo Baggins likes to pretend nothing exists unless it is posted at the Ed Forum and has the Cult seal of approval.

I do love the fact that they are now claiming that the FBI deliberately changed Emile's name from Gardos to Kardos to confuse and throw any future Armstrong Cult off the trail. I guess my explanation from all those years ago that the woman was described by Mrs Tippit as sounding German or Austrian and that therefore, when she pronounced "Gardos" it sounded like "Kardos", just doesn't cut the mustard. 

And of course, the FBI also changed Workers' World into Woman's World as further subterfuge. Couldn't be that Mrs Tippit had never heard of Workers' World but knew there were many many magazines aimed at women which confused what was said in her memory. Nah, it was the FBI again because no one seriously researching the incident would ever read "Weinstock" and "Woman's World" and realize the mistake. 

Ah well, as someone said to me recently, the good thing about JVB and her Yahweh-Flew-in-on-a-UFO followers is they are all together in one place. I guess it's the same with the Armstronites. We know where they all congregate and as long as they are contained in those couple of forums, humanity can breathe easy. 

Where I differ is that yeah... it's good to have different crazies contained in their own special enclosures so the rest of us can get on with the real work, but they still wreak havoc on the reputations of us all... and JVB in particular, is becoming the media go-too girl representing this "community". Thank you CAPA for helping that to happen. The work the rest of us do will be for nothing if it cannot get the attention that JVB's fantasies get from the media... and now from Hollywood.

Me

Don Jeffries

steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 01 Jan 2020, 1:20 pm
Armstrong has nicer tits than JVB...imho...

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Wed 01 Jan 2020, 2:05 pm
steely dan wrote:Armstrong has nicer tits than JVB...imho...
I'd ask for a side-by-side photo comparison... but have only just eaten.

Besides, who knows what Doppelganger theories that might spawn?

Not to mention the schlock horror films...

Titty-Titty Bang-Bang

Man and Breast

The Magnificent Breast

The Breast with Five Fingers  and Two Arseholes

Conversation with the Breast

The Breast Within

The Tit and the Goon

The Breast Must Die!

The Day of the Breasts

Me

Don Jeffries

steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 01 Jan 2020, 2:43 pm
greg parker wrote:

Titty-Titty Bang-Bang

Man and Breast

The Magnificent Breast

The Breast Within

The Tit and the Goon

The Breast Must Die!

The Day of the Breasts
Fez sez….sloping tits! If you think it's worth milking....

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Wed 01 Jan 2020, 3:05 pm
steely dan wrote:
greg parker wrote:

Titty-Titty Bang-Bang

Man and Breast

The Magnificent Breast

The Breast Within

The Tit and the Goon

The Breast Must Die!

The Day of the Breasts
Fez sez….sloping tits! If you think it's worth milking....
lol!

I think we need a new thread...

Fez Sez!

Me

Don Jeffries

Vinny

Wed 01 Jan 2020, 10:56 pm
Emil Gardos at Find A Grave.

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/168185588/emil-gardos

Thu 02 Jan 2020, 5:31 am
Fez Sez-
An advanced guide t Fezzing or Fezzers guide t doppelganging
1- ALL DOCUMENTS ARE FAKE..Except the ones you need t b genuine
2- You won't learn what you don't want t know..unless you already knew it then its up t you t teach your doppelganger what he/ she doesn't want t know. Twice on Sundays if you're lucky enough t have a phenomenally well endowed doppelganger
3- Only post on forums if you have a sniveling cowardly bastard t sweep up your doppelgangers droppings..all doppelganger droppings are t b frozen and sent t John Butler c/o the Henry Ford Institute of Advanced Doppelganging...John's using the droppings t build a lifesize statue of Francetta Schubert and Myra DaRouse "doing a bit of girl on girl doppelganging..
4- Jimbo Baggins is the smartest kindest sweetest most honest man I've ever met
5- Anyone who disagrees with 1-4 is a COINTELPRO lone nut bastard
6- When John Butler was posting his preposterous photo alteration garbage i ridiculed him mercilessly...now he supports H and L he is a brilliantly perceptive highly original thinker...
7- Jimbo Baggins most certainly does not have Polaroids of me and Sandy the Swinging Cowboys Aunt Bessies prize porker in flagrante doppelgangus..
8- Jimbo Baggins is the smartest kindest sweetest most honest man I've ever met
9- the Swinging Cowboys Aunt Bessies prize porker is definitely not due t give birth t a litter of tiny fezettes with doppelganged trotters..
10- ALL FILMS AND PHOTOGRAPHS ARE FAKE Except the ones i need t b genuine
11- The difference between a doppel and a ganger relies on the slope of the shoulder
12- Jimbo Baggins is the smartest kindest sweetest most honest man I've ever met
13- I've never been t Sanibel Island in my life...those photos of me cartwheeling in the nude across the Old Indian burial ground behind the abandoned Doyle motel were faked by the same CIA doppelganger squad operatives that faked the photos of me coming out of Madam Suks Ladyboy Bar in Bangkok
14- Jimbo Baggins is the smartest kindest sweetest most honest man I've ever met
15- Harvey and Lee is NOT a cult...anyone who says otherwise will be tracked then kidnapped...flung in the back of Jimbo Baggins erotic doppelganging mobile and taken back t the compound...After Sandy the Swinging Cowboy performs his infamous enhanced interrogation we'll see who are the cultsters and who are the doppelgangers...

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum