REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

2  +Lankford  paine  Floor  4  tsbd  David  Lifton  3  hosty  prayer  Darnell  doyle  tippit  beckley  zapruder  9  Lankford  Weigman  fritz  Theory  11  Humor  3a  frazier  Mason  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
James DiEugenio

Why the Warren Report is Inoperative: Plaque 3 Empty Why the Warren Report is Inoperative: Plaque 3

Thu 31 Jul 2014, 6:24 am
http://www.ctka.net/2014/wr_anniv_03.html

What a legacy of lies.

Only McAdams can live with it.  Maybe Von Pein.

Everyone else, hold your nose as you read this..
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf
http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Why the Warren Report is Inoperative: Plaque 3 Empty Re: Why the Warren Report is Inoperative: Plaque 3

Thu 31 Jul 2014, 7:57 am
James DiEugenio wrote:Only McAdams can live with it.  Maybe Von Pein.

Let's not forget Vinnie the Bug.
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Why the Warren Report is Inoperative: Plaque 3 Empty Re: Why the Warren Report is Inoperative: Plaque 3

Thu 31 Jul 2014, 8:58 am
Why the Warren Report is Inoperative: Plaque 3 249_pa10
James DiEugenio

Thu 31 Jul 2014, 1:21 pm
That is great Stan.

LOL, love the Patsy Express

Thu 31 Jul 2014, 6:57 pm
James DiEugenio wrote:http://www.ctka.net/2014/wr_anniv_03.html

What a legacy of lies.

Only McAdams can live with it.  Maybe Von Pein.

Everyone else, hold your nose as you read this..

The last refuge of JFK scoundrels has to be referring to the "authoritative" nature of the Warren Report.

It's not their fault though... I mean, they're just a buncha politicians, what did you expect.

I blame J Edgar Hoover. That rotten bastid should have been behind bars. Obstruction of Justice was provable at that time, and if Johnson had covered for him it would have been an impeachable offense.
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Thu 31 Jul 2014, 8:41 pm
James DiEugenio wrote:That is great Stan.

LOL, love the Patsy Express
Thank you for the inspiration, Jim. Your Plaque Series is fantastic! Short, sweet, to the point, irrefutable. What the hell else does anybody want? Should be required reading for everybody who is old enough to vote.

Fri 08 Aug 2014, 11:29 pm
Nice work, Jim.
I've seen that memo before David Josephs discovered it. Anthony Marsh I believe posted it on another forum a few years ago. It is very revealing. You can almost witness the conception of the SBT. They definitely had a problem with the shot sequence.

This is an excerpt from a 1-7-64 article in the Winnipeg Manitoba Free Press  WASHINGTON (CP) Did Lee Harvey Oswald kill John Fitzgerald Kennedy? courtesy of Pat Speer which is equally revealing:

...On that day Kennedy was hit by two bullets fired into his limousine as his motorcade entered a road turn-in downtown Dallas. A third bullet hit Texas Governor John Connally, who was sitting in the limousine's jump seat, Connally has recovered from his wounds...

..The three bullets were estimated to have been fired within 6 1/2 seconds, said Rankin. While rifle experts maintain the firing of three shots in such a short period is possible, the evidence indicates that the last two shots came almost "on top of each other."...

..."Can a man operating a bolt action rifle fire two shots so quickly?"' asked Rankin. 'That is an example of the kind of thing that bothers us."

"What the commission wants to be able to do," he said, "is to publish a report that would eliminate doubt." Last month the Federal Bureau of Investigation gave the commission its report, concluding Oswald committed the crime unaided...

Personally, I think Rankin is being quite generous with his 6.5 seconds estimate. I make it 5.6 seconds for the 3 shots if I am right in thinking what they were probably thinking when viewing the Zapruder film. All the shots had been accounted for at this stage. None of them missed. The last 2 shots were basically back to back according to most ear-witness accounts which is the evidence he is probably referring to. This strongly suggests more than one shooter but they can't have that, can they?

Sat 09 Aug 2014, 7:22 am
Reminds me of a costume party.,,,,
Hey "guest," do I know you?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum