REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?

+13
TerryWMartin
StanDane
Mick_Purdy
greg_parker
steely_dan
barto
The_Prodigal_Son
BC_II
Ed.Ledoux
Hasan Yusuf
Steve_Thomas
Faroe Islander
Vinny
17 posters
Go down
Vinny

beckley - 	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 9 Empty Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?

Sun 18 Sep 2016, 7:25 pm
First topic message reminder :

From the webs forum.
[url=http://www.prayer-man.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/rokc forum/www.reopenkennedycase.org/apps/forums/topics/show/13292540-did-oswald-deny-living-at-1026-n-beckley-.html]http://www.prayer-man.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/rokc%20forum/www.reopenkennedycase.org/apps/forums/topics/show/13292540-did-oswald-deny-living-at-1026-n-beckley-.html[/url]

Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?

beckley - 	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 9 ?siteId=87372064&memberId=54136632&size=small&861497
Greg
Site Owner

According to Jim Leavelle he did.

Casting his mind back 50 years once more, Jim recalls how Oswald began to spin lies during his interviews.
“He gave me a phoney address,” he says. “And even though we had so many witnesses he denied any involvement in the murder of Tippit – but that was all about him setting up his alibi.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/james-leavelle-arrested-jfk-assassin-2711431

Let me state at the outset that I think Leavelle is full of shit - even if he is a good ol' Texas boy wearing a friggin Stetson (yes I hear it all the time. So and so is telling the truth... he's a good old-fashioned Texan, straight as an arrow). Leavelle claimed in this interview that he inerrogated Oswald prior to handing him over to Fritz. But there is not a skerrick of support for that. Nothing. Yet it is more than possible that Oswald denied living at 1026 N. Beckley. I mean, that's just one question - hardly an interrogation.  And tho Leavelle bats it aside as part of Oswald's devious scheme to have an alibi for Tippit (hey, I wasn't in that area - I live at_____________) what if it was the truth? 

--

http://gregparke4.wix.com/gregrparker

December 26, 2015 at 4:26 AM

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

beckley - 	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 9 Empty Re: Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?

Thu 02 Feb 2023, 11:45 am
Ed.Ledoux wrote:Not a worry Mick!
I quite enjoyed producing the works.
I love how everything from Beckley needed huge grains of salt.
Nothing was as described.

Read:
https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t2127-the-beckley-bunch

Listen:
https://www.spreaker.com/user/thelonegunman/ep-161-the-beckley-bunch-w-ed-ledoux

Watch the fallout:
https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/26290-the-beckley-bunch/

Beckley tales were a valiant effort to steer the observer away from asking questions about where Lee resided in Dallas.

Cheers,
Ed

PS Pat says Female renters used first room/s #1&2 which have same doors as tiny room 0.
Did these woman feel safe in an unlocked house in an unlockable room... but the men are behind TWO locked doors??

Oh BTW Pat should really study her own evidence more carefully.
Exhibit 3:
Receipt for ROOM 0

beckley - 	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 9 Scree974

And as you've pointed out before, how stupid were those cops also listing it as Room 0?

"There was no number on this room, just the designation 0"
https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth190227/m1/5/?q=senkel

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

beckley - 	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 9 Empty Re: Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?

Thu 02 Feb 2023, 2:24 pm
Thank you Greg.
Its No Question To Answer about a room at this point.

beckley - 	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 9 Scree977

"Poor dumb cop" corroborated it as ROOM 0.

Beckley Disinformation Museum ran by Pat is snake oil distribution central.

Lee gave his address.,
and it wasnt Room 3 or Room 0 of The AC Johnson Rooming House. ...he could even give them the number to call and ask hahaha
Beckley was pinned on him like everything else.
Why would his residence be any different...

Cheers Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 02 Feb 2023, 5:13 pm
beckley - 	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 9 Scree978

Pat needs to show a 50's or 60s pic with Number above or on that Room.

beckley - 	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 9 Scree979

Again here is room soon after 11-22... 

beckley - 	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 9 Scree980

and room has ANOTHER BLOODY CURTAIN INSTALLED!
THIS ONE COVERS THE AJOINING ROOM DOOR TO EARLENE ROBERTS' ROOM!!!

Im not saying Lee Oswald needed curtains for Beckley room O but my god the Johnsons sure did.

Cheers To Room 0 and curtains on every wall. 
(then across the doors too!)
Ed
lanceman

Fri 03 Feb 2023, 5:30 am
If Oswald was not living at 1026 N. Beckley, does that undermine the curtain rod story?

Did Oswald use the O. H. Lee alias anywhere else?

I find it hard to believe that Ruth and Marina did not know the address of where Oswald was staying whether at Beckley or anyplace else. Marina was pregnant and what if she went into premature labor?

If Oswald filled out his application for the TSBD on October 15, why didn’t he use the 1026 N. Beckley address that he supposedly began renting the day before?

Did he ever tell Frazier about N. Beckley St.?

In those days, would a telephone call between Irving and Dallas been a long distance call? If so, it would have been itemized on the monthly phone bill of the account from which the call was made as they used to be expensive to make. Were either Ruth’s or the Beckley St. phone bills ever checked to see if any calls were made between the two?
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 03 Feb 2023, 1:53 pm
lanceman wrote:If Oswald was not living at 1026 N. Beckley, does that undermine the curtain rod story?
It has no effect on it. 

The basic facts

• Ruth had replaced bedroom curtains with venetian blinds.
  • She had the rods wrapped in brown paper and stored in her garage
  • Ruth was helping Lee look for an apartment during the afternoon/early evening of Nov 15 and she was also making calls that day about renting a washing machine for Marina (a washing machine being the bargaining chip for Marina to reunite the family)
  • After the assassination, the rods are found on a garage shelf no longer wrapped in brown paper.
  • Oswald allegedly carried a long brown paper bag or package to work on the morning of Nov 22.
  • The bag was allegedly long enough to have carried some short rods or a broken down carbine. 
  • Oswald allegedly told his interrogators that he had mentioned curtain rods to Frazier on a previous occasion (perhaps the previous weekend?)
  • Oswald also allegedly told interrogators he couldn't always find a suitable sized bag for his lunch

One scenario I can see from all of those facts is that ( a ) Ruth had given the rods to Lee to use for an apartment if he needed them and as a result, thet were wrapped and ready to be taken wherever/whenever and ( b ) on the morning of November 22, Oswald did have trouble finding a bag for his lunch and ended up using the bag/wrapping used for the rods. 

Did Oswald use the O. H. Lee alias anywhere else?
No. You'll love this Lanceman. He did allegedly use the alias HO Lee in Mexico. 

I think this shows how the frame-up really was happening on the fly. The name "HO Lee" crops up in exit travel documents and (from memory) on the MC hotel register. All of this is discovered only  after Oswald's arrest and murder. Looks to me like they were trying to coordinate with the Oak Cliff "OH Lee" and stuffed it up.

So we are expected to believe he uses HO Lee in MC, then registers in Dallas YMCA in his real name, then again uses his real name at Bledsoes, before switching to OH Lee for N Beckley because of fear of the FBI tracking him. 

I find it hard to believe that Ruth and Marina did not know the address of where Oswald was staying whether at Beckley or anyplace else. Marina was pregnant and what if she went into premature labor?
It gets even more bizarre at this point. According to the ladies, he gave them the number to ring when Marina went into labor, but failed to tell them to ask for a Mr Lee - the good looking one - not the upstart floor-layer. 

Then one evening June is allegedly playing with the phone and they decide to ring Lee, only to be told they don't know anyone by the name of Oswald. Funny how neither the Johnsons or Earlene Roberts were ever asked about a caller for Oswald - nor did Oswald's arrest trigger memories of such a call. And as you point out - no checking of phone records.

But it doesn't end there. They allege that Lee later severely berated Marina for calling. 

If Oswald filled out his application for the TSBD on October 15, why didn’t he use the 1026 N. Beckley address that he supposedly began renting the day before?
Real reason? He never lived there.

Devil's Advocate reason: It was always going to be temporary. And he could always rely on Ruth to pass on messages LOL

Did he ever tell Frazier about N. Beckley St.?
Frazier was not asked by the WC and to my knowledge, no one else has ever asked. Maybe he mentions it in his book?

In those days, would a telephone call between Irving and Dallas been a long distance call? If so, it would have been itemized on the monthly phone bill of the account from which the call was made as they used to be expensive to make. Were either Ruth’s or the Beckley St. phone bills ever checked to see if any calls were made between the two?
Ruth testified that this was the case for a call from her place to Garland, even though it is only around 30 miles away. It was all based on the number of exchanges needed, I know even in the 1970s here, I lived about the same distance from the center of Sydney and it was a metered trunk ("long distance") call to Sydney for the same reason.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 03 Feb 2023, 3:17 pm
All exellent questions!
1) No.  Lee had curtain rods for the new apt. even Marina was sewing or making curtains.
They were moving to their new place so would it be any stretch to think windows in babys room would need rods/curtains?

2. No. As he never used any alias.

3. Ruth claimed she didnt know the TEXAS BOOK DEPOSITORY was on Elm Street.
How could she not know! Said she thought it was the other warehouse.
(See West side of TSBD with huge sign that cant be missed driving into Dallas.)
She could have called the operator and cross-referenced the address. She could have called the number to ask their address.

4. No. Interestingly Frazier said he was clueless as to where Lee lived.
Odd as other workers thought he rode with Buell daily.
I'd ask you to find any passenger or even the driver of the Beckley bus route to disagree with that.

6. Hosty made a 3-6-64 report of toll calls for BL 3-1628 (Ruth's house of Paine) you can can chk CD516.

beckley - 	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 9 Scree981

Cheers!
Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 03 Feb 2023, 3:54 pm
@13:00
https://youtu.be/-B-U9WlKwik

Buell knew of room at "the rooming house" just never went there.... ?
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 03 Feb 2023, 4:30 pm
From Prayer-Man.com,

"Will Fritz starts to interrogate Oswald, first by himself, backed up by Elmer Boyd and Richard Sims, starting at about 14:30 inside room 317 of Robbery & Homicide. Gus Rose and Richard Stovall could have mentioned the Hidell ID, but they failed telling him. Fritz does not mention anything about the ID during this first interrogation lasting an hour and a half until 16:00..
James P Hosty and James W Bookhout join Fritz about 45 minutes later at about 15:15. In those 90 minutes again the Hidell ID is not brought up once by either FBI agent at any time during this first interrogation. It is not found in Fritz’s interrogation notes and his subsequent report, Hosty’s handwritten interrogation notes and the joint Bookhout and Hosty FBI report. And yet they do bring up the O.H. Lee name which is the name accredited to Oswald using it at his North Beckley residence. Which from a timing p.o.v. and compared to the Hidell name is remarkable" ~Bart

Beyond remarkable that is indelible!
Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 03 Feb 2023, 5:20 pm
OH Lee "alias" released immediately though the DPD/Fbi supposedly know both at arrest/first interrogation.
The authorities had nothing on either name.Traces were dead ends. Oh yet miracle of miracles a rifle was ordered under the name they supposedly kept their hat on. 
DPD Mentalists predicted the future!
I am not buying it.
beckley - 	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 9 Scree984
beckley - 	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 9 Scree982
beckley - 	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 9 Scree983
lanceman

Sat 04 Feb 2023, 9:10 am
Weren’t the DPD/FBI unaware of the OH Lee alias until the detectives that searched 1026 N. Beckley returned to DPD headquarters and reported that Oswald had rented the room under that alias?

I still wonder if Hosty was more focused on Marina as a loyalty concern than Oswald. If Oswald was some kind of CIA and or FBI asset, perhaps Oswald was told to live on his own for security reasons. When Hosty interviewed Marina (perhaps the left hand unaware what the right hand is doing), it pissed off Oswald, hence the reason for the note he left at Dallas FBI.
lanceman

Sat 04 Feb 2023, 9:35 am
“The name "HO Lee" crops up in exit travel documents and (from memory) on the MC hotel register.”

HO Lee shit!
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sat 04 Feb 2023, 12:08 pm
lanceman wrote:“The name "HO Lee" crops up in exit travel documents and (from memory) on the MC hotel register.”

HO Lee shit!
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=98601#relPageId=1
www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=58953#relPageId=25

Post-assassination hi-jinx via Mex officials on CIA payroll.

Me

Don Jeffries

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sat 04 Feb 2023, 8:29 pm
lanceman wrote:Weren’t the DPD/FBI unaware of the OH Lee alias until the detectives that searched 1026 N. Beckley returned to DPD headquarters and reported that Oswald had rented the room under that alias?

Of course Lee didnt have any alias.
They didnt arrest Lee there.
They did call for a warrant, so NO.

Gist is they 'used' Beckley to allow for a pistol, jacket and cop killing.
All roads lead back to Ruth.
lanceman

Wed 15 Feb 2023, 3:57 pm
I’m sure someone has brought this up before but assuming Oswald was in the cab that he asked to take him to 500 N. Beckley (but actually dropped off at 700 block), it looks close enough to the Neely street apartment but not so close that the cab driver would know Oswald’s destination. The Neely St. address is actually closer to where the cab supposedly dropped off Oswald than 1026 N. Beckley.

William Whaley states that he actually dropped off Oswald at the corner of Beckley and Neely. Perhaps Oswald thought Neely intersected Beckley at the 500 block and then realized it was the 700 block as he approached the intersection.

https://youtu.be/S62D2E0n6zE?t=3794

If the Neely St. address was used by Oswald long after he supposedly moved out, it opens up the possibility that the backyard photos were taken much closer to the assassination than March 31. Perhaps the rifle and pistol were kept there as well.

I am not even sure that the Texas School Book Depository even moved into 411 Elm St. by April 1963.

Last edited by lanceman on Thu 16 Feb 2023, 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding details.)
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sat 18 Feb 2023, 6:51 pm
If the Federal Government was really interested in Lee Harvey Oswald living at Beckley and riding the bus twice a day 4 days a week for six weeks, and possibly on the day of the assassination (twice) ,then we would expect information on the bus route, times, stops, ......And Driver interviews or contacts.

beckley - 	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 9 Scree985

The federal and local authorites avoided interviewing Beckley Bus Drivers yet they detail all the Beckley route details!

beckley - 	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 9 Scree986
beckley - 	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 9 Scree987

Wouldnt it be important to know who may have gotten on the Beckley bus on 11/22. Maybe identify the person standing at the Beckley Rooming house bus stop as seen by Earlene Roberts?
You cant possibly tell me after the effort to find a car that beeped its horn out front, they didnt check with that specific bus driver... just to see if maybe he picked up someone from that stop heading into town?! No, by all appearances the Dallas Police, The FBI
and Secret Service must of had zero curiosity about this...whoa!
This while having the need to actually interview the Beckley Bus Route Drivers it seems odd none were interviewed. Especially after Cecil McWatters recants. Cecil said his passenger was not and could not be Oswald.
Cecil claimed he didnt give Oswald a bus transfer.
Cecil says the police told him he did.
Doesnt sound very convincing for a reason... the transfer was a plant. Lee was not on that bus thusly could never get a transfer "directly" from Cecil.
Cecil is the only thread to that other driver...he came close to revealing in WC testimony who he 'raced' daily to the same intersection. He never named the Beckley bus driver, or it was suppresed.

Why would Beckley bus driver hide.
They made Cecil a star!!!
Seems odd the other bus driver didnt want his 15minutes of fame....ever.
Edna Walker claims she saw a person resembling Lee and a swarthy girl with that person. The feds canvas the neighborhood. Needle meet haystax.

beckley - 	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 9 Scree989
beckley - 	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  - Page 9 Scree988

Here Lee supposedly rides the Beckley bus 48 times and yet not a word from any authorities about a driver!
Wasnt like the Dallas Transit office and its personel was unknown to local police or agents of the government.
Why no 302 of a Beckley route driver?

Because it would seal the deal.
Lee was not living @ Gladys' room 0 nor riding Beckley buses.

Beckley Bus Blackout Was Bold Brazen Boycott of the evidence.
Ed
lanceman

Sun 19 Feb 2023, 3:30 am
I agree that the lack of interest in other bus drivers and the other boarders at the rooming house is strange, particularly if you wanted to show evidence to close off any plausible conspiracy.

The key to the November 22 timeline is Earline Roberts seeing Oswald run in, change and leave. Seems when she said something inconvenient, she was telling “tall tales”. Otherwise, she is a star witness.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 19 Feb 2023, 6:32 am
The dark colored jacket the roomer donned was also inconvenient for Earlene along with the wrong name of the roomer, and a wrong description.
I wouldnt fault anyone for a claim that Lee never lived there based on Earlene's assertions along with the physical evidence. (scrap of paper)
Cheers
Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 19 Feb 2023, 5:32 pm
lanceman wrote:I agree that the lack of interest in other bus drivers and the other boarders at the rooming house is strange, particularly if you wanted to show evidence to close off any plausible conspiracy.

The key to the November 22 timeline is Earline Roberts seeing Oswald run in, change and leave. Seems when she said something inconv enient, she was telling “tall tales”. Otherwise, she is a star witness.

The boarders who did tell what they knew are relaying description of A) a cowboy, B) The butt twister, C) guy who wore house clothes, PJs, all the time.

Earlene's timeline was maleable as she watched a soap opera at same time daily yet had to turn on the tv when her friend called about jfk shooting.
Even David von Pien has up a video compilation with her two different stories!
https://youtu.be/FhYncjm0Wb0
Her slip of paper was never examined at FBI lab... later on a photocopy was used to say the 'printing' was Lee's printing. This is junk science.

Beckley is on a Dead End Street 
We should really be nailing down where Lee was moving to.

That place seemingly needed curtains and rods, a washing machine for Marina, and was where Lee was living

Ruth gave description of one apartment she helped with but was that thee apartment?

Tossing Beckley out allows the truth to come in!
Ahhh fresh air
Ed

Last edited by Ed.Ledoux on Mon 20 Feb 2023, 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
lanceman

Mon 20 Feb 2023, 4:39 am
Unfortunately, it leaves a big gap of unaccounted time at a critical period.

If he was headed for Neely Street it puts Oswald at the theater sooner. By most sensible route he would NOT pass Brewer. It shaves off about 0.1 mile from Tippit shooting.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 20 Feb 2023, 6:52 am
Nothing unfortunate in this other than Lee being on a Beckley bus to a movie and cops wont allow that alibi to be examined!
Its a real peek behind the curtain( no not the one Brewer hides behind watching the balcony get searched).
If investigators were interested in that time period we'd have 302s three feet thick on bus drivers passengers and neighboring residents.

Its quite obvious the authorities wanted a "big gap" in the timeline to fill in how they saw fit rather than investigate and report the findings.

This is but ONE of thousands of loose ends, or more like loose middles. Ends I can see being left undone as they are 'ends' ... this though is a crux of the case.
No Beckley. No jacket. No jacket, no murder by Lee.
Avoiding the holster is what the fbi does with key evidence.
If Lee didnt stop at Beckley there is no way a pistol holster and the pistol match up.
So they do not test the holster.
Not even to see if the pistol fit the holster nor if that pistol had been in the holster and left marks residues fibers or some commonality between the gun and holder. NONE was done by FBI or DPD.
The chances fingerprint/s were on the smooth metal snap or smooth leather were "Good" by material standards. Yet... zero interest in the only real piece of physical evidence tying pistol to holster and rooming house. Its a slam dunk,,, if the tests were done and came back positive.
Seems they knew better or have hid the evidence of exculpation.

We know the whole story is rubbish and Beckley a bin to hold it.
Ed

The grift by the gov is grossly overdone.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum