REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A - Page 32 Empty Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A

Thu 11 Aug 2016, 6:23 pm
First topic message reminder :

This is full rebuild of the hugely popular thread created by Mick Purdy at the Webs forum in February 2015. – Stan

Mick Purdy

I believe Buell Wesley Frazier lied about seeing Lee Oswald with a package, a package two feet long on the morning of Friday November 22nd 1963.

I believe Linnie Mae Randle lied about seeing Oswald with a package, a package 27 inches long on the Morning of 22nd Nov 1963.

I believe both Linnie Mae Randle and Buell Wesley Frazier fabricated the curtain rod story.

I think there is ample evidence in their WC testimonies, affidavits and FBI interviews to support each of these contentions.

I have also come to the conclusion (after having a closer look at the testimonies and the various reports), that Buell Wesley Frazier lied about another crucially important matter that day. In my opinion the totality of the evidence suggests Frazier lied with regards to driving Lee Harvey Oswald to work that fateful morning.

Take a moment to reflect upon the importance of that drive to the case against Oswald before reading on.

The story was very likely fabricated not merely to have Oswald appear to carry a sack into work – but also to create the illusion of Oswald carrying a rifle. This conclusion is drawn from a study of the WC testimonies of both Randle and Frazier regarding Oswald, the package and his alleged arrival at the Randle residence that morning. Ten or more neighbours considered to be best placed to spot pedestrian movement in the vicinity were interviewed by the FBI as to whether they saw Oswald carrying a package from the Paine’s home to the Randle home. To a person, they stated they had not seen Oswald that morning – with or without any suspicious package which the police on more than one occasion, described as being similar in size and shape to a rifle case.

Frazier’s WC and Shaw trial testimony regarding the journey into work with Oswald appears rehearsed. Any questions relating to the “sack” or what was said in the car on the way in is met with what sounds very much like scripted answers that have become Frazier’s Lore. The sack, the curtain rods, the weather, and my favourite, Oswald’s kids, are IMO all part of the charade. Away from the small talk and banter about kids, he constantly flip flopped on testimony in a manner redolent with patterns of deceit.

Frazier’s WC testimony with regard to his arrival at work is at complete odds with the HSCA interview of Edward Shields. Though it could be argued Shields, unlike Frazier, was not under oath, and therefore is a witness of lesser value, the fact is that Shields was as close as you can get to a disinterested party merely reporting for the first what he had heard. Sadly, it took well over a decade for him to receive any relevant questions. In any event, it is highly unlikely he ever realized the import of his information.

From the HSCA interview of Shields

SHIELDS: I think Charles Givens hollered out there and asked Frazier where was his rider and he told him: "I dropped him off at the building." Yeah, that was it...Well, I was down on the floor when they hollered out and said and the answer he gave them, I don't know, I think he said: "I dropped him off at the building." Now, whoever it was hollering asked him, I don't know.
DAY: This is the morning of the assassination?
SHIELDS: Mm-hmm.
DAY: Somebody hollered out the window and say: "Where is your rider?" And to your recollection, Frazier says, "I dropped him off at the building."
SHIELDS: Yes.
DAY: Alright. The day of the assassination, did you see Oswald come to work with Frazier?
SHIELDS: No I didn’t.

To summarize what we have so far… no one claimed to see Lee Harvey Oswald walk to the Frazier residence that morning. No one claimed to see Lee Harvey Oswald in Frazier’s car that morning – except Frazier himself. No one saw Lee Harvey Oswald that morning with any package except Wes and Linnie Mae.

Frazier also testified that he let Oswald get well ahead on the walk from the car park to the loading dock entrance. But in the form of Edward Shields, we have a potential reason for Frazier to construct that story.

In the above two short paragraphs alone, we have three “firsts” – firsts that are needed for the official story to hold. Oswald had never walked to the Randle residence for his lift before. He was always picked up at the Paine house. Oswald had never taken a long package to work before. Oswald had never neglected to take a packed lunch before. Oswald had never even needed a lift on a Friday morning before. Frazier had never let Oswald walk ahead of him from the car park before. They had always walked in together. That is a lot of “firsts” – all reliant on a very tight little knit of witnesses outside of which, no corroboration exists. Nobody else, not one person can verify Frazier’s version of events in Irving except for his sister. At the other end of the journey at the TSBD parking lot, we rely solely on Frazier. It beggars belief that there are no other witnesses. That walk was at least 2 and 1/2 blocks long. Shields and Givens smash his fairy-tale apart.

This “story” IMO has the same stench wafting around it, like the rest of the days fables contain.

The bus trip, the cab ride, the sack, the run, the walk, the ducking, the escape, the 2nd floor, the first floor, the sixth floor, the lunch bag, the rifle case, the back seat, the front seat, the white jacket the grey jacket, the gun, the revolver ……………

An alternative scenario

Postal Inspectors interviewed Mr and Mrs CP Schneider at 2707 West Fifth St in the early evening of November 22. Mr Schneider confirmed he had seen Lee Oswald in front of the 2515 residence at approximately 6:00pm of the previous evening. He also stated that a neighbour, Mrs Ed Roberts of 2519 West Fifth St had told him that Willie Randle, 2439 West Fifth St, had driven Oswald to work on the morning of November 22, and that Oswald was carrying a package large enough to have contained a rifle. (CD 296)

What sort of investigation is it that receives hearsay evidence such as the above and fails to follow up to confirm or refute it with the parties involved? WE are indeed, expected to believe that no follow up was done, because there is no evidence any follow up was done. Yet, there is actually circumstantial evidence that the authorities did believe that Randle was the man who gave the lift because that same night, the FBI was attempting to trace the origins of the scope in the names of Lee Oswald OR Willie Randall [sic]. (CD 87) It is virtually impossible to believe that the FBI would act on hearsay alone, when a few houses from where the hearsay was received, lived the person who had passed on that hearsay. You would almost have to believe that this “Willie Randle” lead was followed up and that it checked out given the ease with which such a lead could be checked out. To further complicate matters, the DPD already had Oswald’s alleged driver in custody. If Frazier truly was the driver, there would no reason at all to be checking on “Willy Randle/Randall” as a co-conspirator!

Randle had arrived in Austin at about 7:00pm on what was said to be work-related business in company with co-worker named Berry Caster. (FBI 105-82555 Oswald HQ File, Section 32, p44) It is between a 3 and 4 hour drive from Irving to Austin, so it is far from impossible that “Willie” drove Lee to work that morning on the basis that Frazier had already left.

Because of the holes in the official investigation, some conjecture is needed if we are to try understand the mess we have been left. What follows is some of my conjecture.

Frazier left that morning on his own – with the throwdown M-C rifle. The call from Givens of “where’s your rider?” was code giving Frazier the all clear to bring “the package” in, or was code for simply it’s clear to come inside.

Since Lee had missed his ride, Willie Randle offered to give him one, but needed to borrow Ruth’s car since his own was full of work gear for the trip to Austin later on. This leads to Oswald’s statement in front of Roger Craig concerning Craig’s description of a certain station wagon that "That station wagon belongs to Mrs. Paine. Don't try to tie her into this. She had nothing to do with it."

Doesn’t that sound like someone talking about a car that was being driven by someone else?

I’d like to thank Greg Parker for his enormous support and encouragement.

Last edited by greg parker on Wed 28 Jun 2017, 3:27 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated information)

StanDane
StanDane

Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A - Page 32 Empty Re: Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 1:27 am
Mick Purdy

Hi Dustin, thanks for posting.

Would you be in a position to ask why she thought Wesley was "a lying sack of shit"? Specifically, was he generally that way inclined, or that he lied about events from the assassination.

Many thanks. 

Hi Linda and everyone! My first post and it's not on topic but... The EF forums aren't accepting new members so I figured I'd post this here. All the good info/research is here anyway... Linda asked what Judy Johnson looked like on EF, I don't have her picture but I have been friends with her kids since high school. This is what her daughter said she was wearing and where she was standing.
"I posted that several months ago but I can find it again but her name as listed was Judy Johnson. She was wearing a 3/4 sleeve coat that was either green with orange cuffs or vice versa. She was standing in the median directly in front of the book depository where the traffic light is."
Her first sentence is because she posted her mothers WC testimony/statement on her fb page two times and both posts disappeared. I searched her page trying to find it afterwards, so I her asked about it. Some other info... She said that some details were left out of her statement (big surprise). She didn't know LHO because he had only worked there a short time. TSBD was her first job, so she would be a young girl. I think she said that she was in a few pictures or films. She said BWF is a lying sack of shit! Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A - Page 32 Biggrin  Very Happy j/k.

I can ask her daughter if she knows what films or photos she might be in to help you ID her. Hope this helps.
StanDane
StanDane

Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A - Page 32 Empty Re: Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 1:28 am
Ed Ledoux

I think he was j/k just kiddin.
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 1:29 am
Stan Dane wrote:Ed Ledoux

I think he was j/k just kiddin.

Mick Purdy

Yes I am a fool and a buffoon. Some might even say an idiot.
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 1:29 am
Ed Ledoux

No worries chum!
You have redeemed yourself many times in the past!
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 1:30 am
Ed Ledoux

Resumes

Buell Frazier - Lewisville, TX
Work

Company: Lewisville independent school district - Lewisville, TX Jul 2002 to Nov 2009
Receiving clerk

Company: Beaulieu of america, transportation department - Lewisville, TX Jul 2001 to Oct 2001
Driver

Company: Landlock seafood company, transportation department - Carrollton, TX Jul 1996 to Mar 2001
Driver

Company: Northern distributing - Carrollton, TX Nov 1993 to Jul 1996
Customer service representative

Company: South-western publishing - Carrollton, TX May 1988 to Nov 1993
Customer service representative
Education

School: Southern Methodist University - Dallas, TX
Business administration/business law

School: Braniff Airline Career Academy

Diploma
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 1:31 am
Ed Ledoux

Lets mail him the picture of PM and ask for an interview like Carlos Salazar did.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/a/img537/6583/taG7C3.jpg

The man who drove Lee Harvey Oswald to work on Nov. 22, 1963, when Oswald took that package with him in Frazier's car that is assumed to have been the rifle that killed Kennedy; he was a co-worker of Oswald at the TSBD.
mailed photo 9-22-14
received signed 10-3-14
used: private address
Lewisville, TX
Note: per admin I will not post private addresses, also to protect privacy.

Taking this to off your rokcer to discuss
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 1:32 am
Mick Purdy

I sincerely trust Buell is keeping an eye on this, its gonna get hot - dang hot!
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 1:33 am
Mick Purdy

Why is it we have no problem accepting it's Wesley Frazier standing next to PM, because ...well, it looks like him, but people seem reticent to accept the man next to BWF is Oswald. It makes little or no sense. The person next to Buell in the Darnell frame, well, looks like Lee Oswald. The literature, the painstaking research, the hours of eliminating all others to the exclusion of LHO is now written in stone, and the Darnell frame nails it. Let there be no more talk of strangers, women, or other TSBD employees being PM. Lets go after Wes to end this once and for all. All I need is an email address for Wesley.
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 1:34 am
Stan Dane wrote:Mick Purdy

Why is it we have no problem accepting it's Wesley Frazier standing next to PM, because ...well, it looks like him, but people seem reticent to accept the man next to BWF is Oswald. It makes little or no sense. The person next to Buell in the Darnell frame, well, looks like Lee Oswald. The literature, the painstaking research, the hours of eliminating all others to the exclusion of LHO is now written in stone, and the Darnell frame nails it. Let there be no more talk of strangers, women, or other TSBD employees being PM. Lets go after Wes to end this once and for all. All I need is an email address for Wesley.

Ed Ledoux

Good point Mick! Dead man ain't picking him self out that's for sure.

So yeah we are all agreed its Buell, even Buell is apt to agree. But turn your attention to the guy in the corner...standards increase, eyesight decreases, questions of strangers come into play.

Double standards for two guys standing two feet apart...
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 1:34 am
Mick Purdy

Spot on Ed. And we all know why that is!
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 1:36 am
Mandrake

Has anyone shown Marina the Prayer man images? I think her response to Prayer Man could be interesting.
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 1:37 am
Stan Dane wrote:Mandrake

Has anyone shown Marina the Prayer man images? I think her response to Prayer Man could be interesting.

Ed Ledoux

Thanks Mandrake, good idea. We could show the daughters the image, if they want they can share with Marina. I think Marina should be shown that Lee Oswald was on the steps.
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 1:38 am
Barto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJSFg0KN_BI

A few clips of Buell Wesley Frazier the workmate that drove Oswald to work the day of the assassination. From The Smithsonian 50th Special "The Day Kennedy Died."
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 2:49 am
Ed Ledoux

Sorry Bart,

This video contains content from CBS, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. (USA)

Gee why would that be, he asks knowingly? Can you snag it and upload it to a vimeo or youtube account?
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 2:50 am
Barto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96edCtqb-II&feature=youtu.be
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 2:50 am
Ed Ledoux

Same thing, blocked.... CBS don't want BWF talking.

Can you paraphrase it and give as some quotes.
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 2:51 am
Barto

what?
use an ip hide service

or pm me ur email addie, that can handle 15mb file and I will send
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 2:52 am
Faroe Islander

A video from just before BWF brought the curtain rods in to TSBD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uOTwgXv4t4
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 2:54 am
Ed Ledoux

I can Poxy but some here may not be as tech savy.

Anyways proxies aren't working either. Tried UK, Germany, France ips with no luck...still says the same thing that the country is blocked.  So all those folks will have trouble too.Anonymous ips did not work either.

To get around this I went to www.Unblockyoutube.co.uk and entered the URL of the video,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96edCtqb-II&feature=youtu.be

Works much simpler than trying to find a Belgium ip ...  Wink Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A - Page 32 Wink

Thanks Bart, watchin now.
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 2:54 am
Ed Ledoux

BWF saying he hears on the radio that the suspect had lived in Russia is another Pinocchio moment.
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 2:55 am
Stan Dane wrote:Faroe Islander

A video from just before BWF brought the curtain rods in to TSBD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uOTwgXv4t4

Ed Ledoux

Watched the video you linked to Faroe.

At 0:37 you can see the long package wrapped in paper!!!!

I can't stop laughing either.  Very Happy
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 2:56 am
Stan Dane wrote:Ed Ledoux

BWF saying he hears on the radio that the suspect had lived in Russia is another Pinocchio moment.

Steely Dan

Nice catch, ED. All that's missing is LHO twirling a waxed mustache and .....DUR DUR DUR! playing in the background.
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 2:57 am
Ed Ledoux

Hilarious Steely! Thanks for that Comrade.
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 2:57 am
Vinny

In this interview,Frazier claims that he and Bill Lovelady used to give lifts to each other depending on whose cars started. Skip to 10.53 to hear it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqaCPYCtKq4
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 3:00 am
Barto

From the H&L disc

Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A - Page 32 CE%20441 

Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A - Page 32 Shields%20Interview%20p20 

Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A - Page 32 Frazier%20PSE%20Charts 

Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A - Page 32 Paine%20and%20Randle%20Homes
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum