REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A - Page 34 Empty Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A

Thu 11 Aug 2016, 6:23 pm
First topic message reminder :

This is full rebuild of the hugely popular thread created by Mick Purdy at the Webs forum in February 2015. – Stan

Mick Purdy

I believe Buell Wesley Frazier lied about seeing Lee Oswald with a package, a package two feet long on the morning of Friday November 22nd 1963.

I believe Linnie Mae Randle lied about seeing Oswald with a package, a package 27 inches long on the Morning of 22nd Nov 1963.

I believe both Linnie Mae Randle and Buell Wesley Frazier fabricated the curtain rod story.

I think there is ample evidence in their WC testimonies, affidavits and FBI interviews to support each of these contentions.

I have also come to the conclusion (after having a closer look at the testimonies and the various reports), that Buell Wesley Frazier lied about another crucially important matter that day. In my opinion the totality of the evidence suggests Frazier lied with regards to driving Lee Harvey Oswald to work that fateful morning.

Take a moment to reflect upon the importance of that drive to the case against Oswald before reading on.

The story was very likely fabricated not merely to have Oswald appear to carry a sack into work – but also to create the illusion of Oswald carrying a rifle. This conclusion is drawn from a study of the WC testimonies of both Randle and Frazier regarding Oswald, the package and his alleged arrival at the Randle residence that morning. Ten or more neighbours considered to be best placed to spot pedestrian movement in the vicinity were interviewed by the FBI as to whether they saw Oswald carrying a package from the Paine’s home to the Randle home. To a person, they stated they had not seen Oswald that morning – with or without any suspicious package which the police on more than one occasion, described as being similar in size and shape to a rifle case.

Frazier’s WC and Shaw trial testimony regarding the journey into work with Oswald appears rehearsed. Any questions relating to the “sack” or what was said in the car on the way in is met with what sounds very much like scripted answers that have become Frazier’s Lore. The sack, the curtain rods, the weather, and my favourite, Oswald’s kids, are IMO all part of the charade. Away from the small talk and banter about kids, he constantly flip flopped on testimony in a manner redolent with patterns of deceit.

Frazier’s WC testimony with regard to his arrival at work is at complete odds with the HSCA interview of Edward Shields. Though it could be argued Shields, unlike Frazier, was not under oath, and therefore is a witness of lesser value, the fact is that Shields was as close as you can get to a disinterested party merely reporting for the first what he had heard. Sadly, it took well over a decade for him to receive any relevant questions. In any event, it is highly unlikely he ever realized the import of his information.

From the HSCA interview of Shields

SHIELDS: I think Charles Givens hollered out there and asked Frazier where was his rider and he told him: "I dropped him off at the building." Yeah, that was it...Well, I was down on the floor when they hollered out and said and the answer he gave them, I don't know, I think he said: "I dropped him off at the building." Now, whoever it was hollering asked him, I don't know.
DAY: This is the morning of the assassination?
SHIELDS: Mm-hmm.
DAY: Somebody hollered out the window and say: "Where is your rider?" And to your recollection, Frazier says, "I dropped him off at the building."
SHIELDS: Yes.
DAY: Alright. The day of the assassination, did you see Oswald come to work with Frazier?
SHIELDS: No I didn’t.

To summarize what we have so far… no one claimed to see Lee Harvey Oswald walk to the Frazier residence that morning. No one claimed to see Lee Harvey Oswald in Frazier’s car that morning – except Frazier himself. No one saw Lee Harvey Oswald that morning with any package except Wes and Linnie Mae.

Frazier also testified that he let Oswald get well ahead on the walk from the car park to the loading dock entrance. But in the form of Edward Shields, we have a potential reason for Frazier to construct that story.

In the above two short paragraphs alone, we have three “firsts” – firsts that are needed for the official story to hold. Oswald had never walked to the Randle residence for his lift before. He was always picked up at the Paine house. Oswald had never taken a long package to work before. Oswald had never neglected to take a packed lunch before. Oswald had never even needed a lift on a Friday morning before. Frazier had never let Oswald walk ahead of him from the car park before. They had always walked in together. That is a lot of “firsts” – all reliant on a very tight little knit of witnesses outside of which, no corroboration exists. Nobody else, not one person can verify Frazier’s version of events in Irving except for his sister. At the other end of the journey at the TSBD parking lot, we rely solely on Frazier. It beggars belief that there are no other witnesses. That walk was at least 2 and 1/2 blocks long. Shields and Givens smash his fairy-tale apart.

This “story” IMO has the same stench wafting around it, like the rest of the days fables contain.

The bus trip, the cab ride, the sack, the run, the walk, the ducking, the escape, the 2nd floor, the first floor, the sixth floor, the lunch bag, the rifle case, the back seat, the front seat, the white jacket the grey jacket, the gun, the revolver ……………

An alternative scenario

Postal Inspectors interviewed Mr and Mrs CP Schneider at 2707 West Fifth St in the early evening of November 22. Mr Schneider confirmed he had seen Lee Oswald in front of the 2515 residence at approximately 6:00pm of the previous evening. He also stated that a neighbour, Mrs Ed Roberts of 2519 West Fifth St had told him that Willie Randle, 2439 West Fifth St, had driven Oswald to work on the morning of November 22, and that Oswald was carrying a package large enough to have contained a rifle. (CD 296)

What sort of investigation is it that receives hearsay evidence such as the above and fails to follow up to confirm or refute it with the parties involved? WE are indeed, expected to believe that no follow up was done, because there is no evidence any follow up was done. Yet, there is actually circumstantial evidence that the authorities did believe that Randle was the man who gave the lift because that same night, the FBI was attempting to trace the origins of the scope in the names of Lee Oswald OR Willie Randall [sic]. (CD 87) It is virtually impossible to believe that the FBI would act on hearsay alone, when a few houses from where the hearsay was received, lived the person who had passed on that hearsay. You would almost have to believe that this “Willie Randle” lead was followed up and that it checked out given the ease with which such a lead could be checked out. To further complicate matters, the DPD already had Oswald’s alleged driver in custody. If Frazier truly was the driver, there would no reason at all to be checking on “Willy Randle/Randall” as a co-conspirator!

Randle had arrived in Austin at about 7:00pm on what was said to be work-related business in company with co-worker named Berry Caster. (FBI 105-82555 Oswald HQ File, Section 32, p44) It is between a 3 and 4 hour drive from Irving to Austin, so it is far from impossible that “Willie” drove Lee to work that morning on the basis that Frazier had already left.

Because of the holes in the official investigation, some conjecture is needed if we are to try understand the mess we have been left. What follows is some of my conjecture.

Frazier left that morning on his own – with the throwdown M-C rifle. The call from Givens of “where’s your rider?” was code giving Frazier the all clear to bring “the package” in, or was code for simply it’s clear to come inside.

Since Lee had missed his ride, Willie Randle offered to give him one, but needed to borrow Ruth’s car since his own was full of work gear for the trip to Austin later on. This leads to Oswald’s statement in front of Roger Craig concerning Craig’s description of a certain station wagon that "That station wagon belongs to Mrs. Paine. Don't try to tie her into this. She had nothing to do with it."

Doesn’t that sound like someone talking about a car that was being driven by someone else?

I’d like to thank Greg Parker for his enormous support and encouragement.

Last edited by greg parker on Wed 28 Jun 2017, 3:27 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated information)

StanDane
StanDane

Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A - Page 34 Empty Re: Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 10:48 am
Stan Dane wrote:
Stan Dane wrote:Barto

Very interesting memo by W Liebeler. From page 4 onwards:

[url=http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg Subject Index Files/L Disk/Liebeler Wesley J/Liebeler Wesley J Memoranda/Item 02.pdf]http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/L%20Disk/Liebeler%20Wesley%20J/Liebeler%20Wesley%20J%20Memoranda/Item%2002.pdf[/url]

Hasan Yusuf

Interesting indeed.

Mick Purdy

More than a little curious I would suggest.
StanDane
StanDane

Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A - Page 34 Empty Re: Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 10:52 am
Mick Purdy

Is it not strange, I mean really strange that immediately after the assassination of JFK, there were three people all whom resided together at the same residence in Irving, who went totally unaccounted for 3 or more hours.

Linnie Mae has never accounted for her missing hours..probably never asked by the way. William Randle, never accounted for his whereabouts up until 7.00 pm that day. In fact he isn't really accounted for about 30 or so hours. And Wesley as we know has never satisfactorily accounted for his whereabouts until he was arrested at sometime between 5-6 pm. So here we have those three, MIA for over 3-6 hours post the assassination. All living under the same roof.

To my mind it smells rotten! Where were they? And why has nobody officially questioned this. (Well we do know why) Heck the authorities thought Wesley may have been an accomplice at one point or so we're told.

And remember too, Wes's gaining employment in at the TSBD smells like recruitment to me just as Lee's does too. Was Wesley employed/paid to watch Lee by the TSBD owners? Get to know him, befriend him, drive him to work, etc.? We know that almost certainly Lee was recruited to work in at the TSBD thanks to researchers like Lee Farley, Greg and Ed's work on this subject.

Yes, I think William and Linnie Mae Randle's activities went far beyond the friendly coffee meetings with the neighbours in Irving...much more.
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 10:54 am
Mick Purdy

From CSPAN Interview BWF:

UNK>> I HAD A QUESTION HERE AND IT WENT AWAY. OH, HAD YOU SEEN ANYONE IN THE BUILDING THAT DAY THAT YOU DIDN'T RECOGNIZE?
BWF>> NO.
UNK>> NO STRANGE FACES?
BWF>>NO STRANGE FACES.

Then tell us Wesley Frazier who was standing to your right hand side a mere 2-3 feet away from you  a top of the TSBD steps just after John Kennedy was assassinated, you know, the event where most people remember exactly where they were and whom they were with at that precise moment.

You have to know!

I know you know. It takes courage to right a wrong. You sir still can!
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 10:56 am
Mick Purdy

Lets never forget this post from Stan Dane in this thread.

Albert Rossi on Tue 30 Sep 2014 said:

Hi all. I was at the AARC. I figured I might as well try it again, so I approached Buell with the Robin Unger enhancement of the Darnell frame on my laptop desktop, and asked him.....

1. if that was him
2. who the other figure was.

He admitted 1. it was him.
He said 2. It was not clear enough for certain identification, but it probably wasn't Lovelady because by that time he had taken off with Shelley for the RR yard.

and

Yes, it was a bit funny because I first asked him if he could identify Prayer Man, and while he was mulling it over, I said to him, pointing to his image, "By the way, Mr. Frazier, is that you?" To that he responded, "very probably ... look at the hairline."

Not clear enough?

It was not clear enough for certain identification, but it probably wasn't Lovelady because by that time he had taken off with Shelley for the RR yard.

Clear enough though for a wild guess, I'm sure!
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 11:03 am
Mick Purdy

So Wesley knows it's a male.....he can see the hairline of PM, just as he did with his own in the same photo, He was able to identify himself by the hairline from the image shown to him. He knows the hairline of PM is slightly balding in front at the hairline and that is why he gives us Lovelady but tells us that it cannot be because he vacated the stairs before the Darnell frames had been taken. If it isn't Lovelady then it leaves only one other choice IMO.
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 11:04 am
Vinny

Hope he will come clean about PM soon.
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 11:06 am
Mick Purdy

Posted by Greg at this site: https://larryhancock.wordpress.com/2015/11/05/2015-jfk-lancer-conference/#comment-1885

Greg Parker says:
November 13, 2015 at 10:12 am
Buell seemingly was protected for many years by certain individuals. It is a bit surprising he is suddenly free to talk.

I’m happy for him to be there and to talk to his heart’s content. I’d just keep the salt handy and be ready to ambush him at the first available opportunity.

I fully understand where both of you are coming from. One thing that has stymied this case over the years is witnesses not getting the right questions thrown at them, or simply being given an easy ride. Buell, the Randles, the Paines, depository workers, including management, and the Mexican bus witnesses chief among them.

Larry, I hope someone will once again ask Buell about the PM image. Sooner or later we are going to get a better scan that will refresh his memory any way. You could also ask about his story to Gary Mack about seeing Lee leaving the building after the assassination, about why he ate alone in the basement that day against usual practice, why he told Manchester he left straight away because he thought there’d be no more work, why another worker told the HSCA investigator that when asked where his rider was that morning, Buell had replied he’d dropped him off at the front entrance, why Linnie Mae told the cops she was suspicious of the bag even though Buell had already allegedly told her that Lee was going to be taking curtain rods to work. You could also ask for his best memory of his actions after the assassination, because by my estimate, there is time unaccounted for. And then there is also Linnie sending the cops looking for him at the wrong hospital. And ask how long Linnie had had x-ray vision being able to see through carports and cars to see what Lee was doing outside her house.

Supplementals: ask why he even came to Irving to live when his step-father was there. According to one FBI report, Frazier avoided him like the plague in Huntsville because of his violence and alcoholism. Just the person you want to visit in hospital on such an auspicious occasion. Addionally, ask why one neighbor told the Postal Inspectors that Willie Randle drove Oswald to work that day.

To be clear, I believe Frazier was used as either a trojan horse to give an explanation for getting Oswald into the building, or he himself was being set up as a patsy or co-conspirator – possibly for no other reason than to gain his cooperation. There does not appear to have been much love lost between brother and sister judging by some catty remarks she made in testimony.

On the lie detector… you could argue as you do, Larry, that he had one and passed it, and that as the reason it was deep-sixed. But there are other possibilities.

Cops would later disagree during various interviews with various authors about the numbers present (from a couple to a crowded room), about Buell’s demeanor – some saying he was hysterical, others saying he was cool and a real straight-up guy. During those later interviews with authors, the person who allegedly conducted it, claimed not to recall it at all, and those other cops claimed he passed it – which wouldn’t be the case if that was the very reason they deep-sixed the reports.

I believe if he took a real one and passed it, it was because he told the truth about the size of the bag, I bet it was never specified who HAD the bag though. I’m not even convinced Oswald rode to work with him. The other alternative is that they gave him a mock lie detector test to scare him into confessing.

Time is too short. It’s time the kid gloves came off for all of the protected species.

Larry Hancock says:
November 13, 2015 at 1:51 pm
Greg, as you say it has been pretty clear that he has been somewhat in the control of local “minders” for some time, I know a bit about that myself. That seems to be changing to some extent, something that has happened with witnesses before this – sometimes it gives us something new, sometimes they get scared back into silence. Certainly I’ll approach him as I do any other source and I have my own list of questions – we talked briefly last year after he spoke and I do know that he has been asked about “prayer man”, that is a dialog that will continue. Putting forth the right questions is really important and I will add a couple of yours to my list. Some of those were asked last year but I need to be more through in recording his answers….frankly I was so surprised about some of his statements about timing issues and what was going on with the police that I sort of lost track. There are some real issues with the timing as he describes it, not nearly like what is in the official record. The police got to him at the hospital way too early it seems to me. The questions about Linnie are already ones that Debra has been asking. As to the lie detector test, unless I could see the transcript I’m not sure what it really means….the FBI report says he was shown the bag in evidence and denied it. For all I know he may have denied there was a bag entirely. Last year he did tell us that Oswald could have easily gotten his lunch sandwich from a food truck that routinely came to the building right before lunch…that was new to me.

In any event, there are a number of questions that still need to be asked, no idea what we might learn…might be nothing. I’ll jot yours down again before Dallas. And yes, I know a couple of folks who are very intent on examining the set up of Frazier as a possible conspirator, I consider that a possibility. Given the wide variations in police statements – which I am aware of – even years later, there was something fishy going on. I know that much, exactly what it was as with many other things needs to be our attention.

Many thanks Greg, this is terrific. 

Hopefully the right questions can be asked.
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 11:08 am
Mick Purdy

From the front step ladies thread:

Ed:

Thanks Mick.
Could Buell have left the TSBD and stopped at home before the 3pm bags appearance?
Allowing time to work out a plan with Linnie. Or worse for Buell if he didn't go home, he would had to have talked to Linnie Mae over the phone, likely from the Irving Professional Center.
Or worse for Buell, he and Linnie had to of concoct a story about the bag pre-event.
If Buell saw the rifle at the TSBD then he may know how 'short' to make his and Linnie's bag. Otherwise how would Buell and Linnie know what length to make a sack that would not fit a weapon supposedly found on the sixth floor.
Better yet what if Wes hears the report of the rifle found was an 303 Enfield on the radio, NBC and WBAP radio identified it as a British Enfield .303, would you not want to check your room to see if you 303 was still under the bed (didn't he sleep on the couch?)
Perhaps a mad call to Linnie to check under his couch.

Also, the HSCA's explanation does not explain what happened after the rifle was found. Over at least the next twenty-four hours, the Dallas Police Department reported, and left uncorrected, descriptions that remain a paradox to this day. Early news reports seemed to identify the murder weapon as anything but a 6.5 mm. Mannlicher-Carcano. NBC and WBAP radio identified it as a British Enfield .303. KLIF radio said it was a 7.65 German Mauser. KRLD radio announced that the rifle was "presumed to be a .25 caliber high powered Army or Japanese rifle." Radio station KBOX reported a German Mauser or a Japanese rifle. Dallas television station WFAA described it as three different kinds of Mauser: a "German Mauser," a 6.5 "Argentine Mauser" with a four-power scope, and a 7.65 "Mauser." Dallas NBC-affiliate television station WBAP's continuous coverage between 12:56 p.m. and 5:26 p.m. Central Standard Time (C.S.T.) reveals that the "conflicting reports" of the rifle's make evolved from the first (British .303) to the last (7.65 Mauser) in a very short time frame between 2:14 and 2:24.

Linnie Mae you're busted. The bag discovery in at the TSBD never got to  the airwaves that afternoon as far as I can tell. And there you are as a concerned citizen offering up that concocted story to the cops at around 3.00 pm.

How did you know it would be found, how did you know to describe it as you did, how could you know in advance a rifle sack would be located?

How could you know this stuff?

The jig is up for the two out at Irving. Buell and Linnie Mae.
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 11:09 am
Vinny

Looks like Larry will ask some tough questions.
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 11:10 am
Stan Dane wrote:Vinny

Looks like Larry will ask some tough questions.

Mick Purdy

There's only two in my mind I want asked, Vinny.

1. There was a witness to your walk through the parking lot Friday morning 22/11/63, who claimed both he and another man Given's observed you alone without Oswald just in front as you claimed in your affidavit and WC testimony. In fact there was a witness who made the claim to an FBI agent that Oswald was sitting in the Domino room at around 7.45 am before you even arrived for work. The parking lot witness placed you in the carpark at 8.00 am or just a little afterward. My question  is: How can you explain the discrepancies in your story of the walk through the parking lot that morning when two people observed you walking alone and not with Oswald just 50' in front. ? Why is this so? Can you explain this for me?

2. On the most memorable day of your life, you were stood among other TSBD employees a top of the TSBD stairs immediately after the shots rang out which killed JFK. We have photographic evidence to prove this in the Darnell frame. You have identified yourself in that frame, from your observation of your hairline. My question is: Who is the person standing next to your right hand side a top of the stairs whom appears to be talking with you immediately after the shots.? Remember Mr Frazier, you have already ruled out Lovelady as that person. Everyone remembers what they were doing and whom they were with when JFK was shot. Who is the man standing right next to you, you must remember?

There's a million others, but that's a start......
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 11:11 am
Steely Dan

My question would be....You say you gave LHO a lift. Was that a lift to work or to the TT?
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 11:12 am
Stan Dane wrote:Steely Dan

My question would be....You say you gave LHO a lift. Was that a lift to work or to the TT?

Mick Purdy

I'm backing in the Texas Theater.........
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 11:12 am
Steely Dan

Agreed.
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 11:15 am
Mick Purdy

Linnie Mae Randle and Buell Wesley Frazier in my mind lied about observing LHO carrying a sack and lied about the imaginary sacks length. I believe BWF with his knowledge of rifles would have known exactly what to say to authorities to give the impression of a disassembled rifle hidden in a paper bag.

BWF, “It must have been 2 foot long and the sack was sort of folded up, and the rest of the sack had been kind of folded under.

LMR, stated: 7.15 am Nov 22nd that she looked out of a window of her residence and observed LHO walking up her driveway and saw him put a long brown package, approx. 3 feet 6 inches, in the back seat of Wesley Frazier’s 1954 black Chevrolet four door automobile.

It’s in this context I contend that they did knowingly create the illusion of LHO carrying something sinister. Just long enough to plausibly suggest it could have carried a weapon but short enough to also suggest ignorance on their part.

Anyone thinking Buell and Linnie Mae were not trying to sell Lee down the chute in their respective testimonies to the length of the sack they alleged Lee had with him on Friday morning may want to pause and rethink. For years after they would recount in a very visual way exactly what they wanted everyone to believe, even if they weren't telling us in as many words, they didn't have to.
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 11:17 am
Stan Dane

LMR, stated: 7.15 am Nov 22nd that she looked out of a window of her residence and observed LHO walking up her driveway and saw him put a long brown package, approx. 3 feet 6 inches, in the back seat of Wesley Frazier’s 1954 black Chevrolet four door automobile.

That's what you call an exact approximation. In other words, it's BS. When you are looking out a window and you see something momentarily at a distance, you don't get that exact in your estimation of length or size. Three feet is a good approximation, but 3 feet 6 inches?

"Excuse me, Mrs. Randle, are you sure it wasn't 3 feet 5 inches? Oh you are? OK, thank you!"
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 11:20 am
Stan Dane wrote:Steely Dan

Linda Giovanna Zambanini

Wow! Now that's something that never occurred to me! It could explain the odd - and frankly unbelievable - "i was in the basement eating lunch" story.(Right, that's just what you want to do immediately after seeing the President assassinated!)  If he "disappeared" from the lobby after the assassination and actually "disappeared" to the Texas Theater, then stating he was in the basement eating lunch all by his lonesome would be the perfect alibi! None of the employees could be expected to have seen him if he was in the basement eating all by himself! Had he said he stayed in the lobby or warehouse to eat then others could have said they didn't see him around.
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 11:20 am
Stan Dane wrote:Stan Dane

That's what you call an exact approximation. In other words, it's BS. When you are looking out a window and you see something momentarily at a distance, you don't get that exact in your estimation of length or size. Three feet is a good approximation, but 3 feet 6 inches?

"Excuse me, Mrs. Randle, are you sure it wasn't 3 feet 5 inches? Oh you are? OK, thank you!"

Linda Giovanna Zambanini

And speaking of LHO walking to the Randle house...i can't remember if it was Linnie Mae or Buell who stated Oswald came down the sidewalk on the other side of the street and crossed the street to their driveway. That's just weird. The Paine house and the Randle house were on the same side of the street (weren't they?). It's just not logical that he would cross to the opposite side of the street to walk to their house, then cross back over.
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 11:22 am
Stan Dane wrote:Stan Dane

Mick: 

I think you should write a book that covers your great work on Buell Wesley Frazier. Pull it all together in one neat package. I'll bet my fellow Musketeers would agree. You'd have all of us here for support.

Give it some thought.

Linda Giovanna Zambanini

I agree! That's a fantastic synopsis of "the ride". I haven't read this thread yet - i just skipped to the end tonight so it was great to find Mick's post.
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 11:23 am
Ed Ledoux

No worries Linda, Linnie was saying she watched him walk down W 5th and cross Westbrook(?) to her driveway. But she counters her statements by saying she did not get a look at his pants...really? She described the sac and how he carried it and it was nearly touching the ground. Seems a view of his pants would be visible if she actually saw the sack. She was lying. Her view was limited as shown in FBI diagrams. She could not see him do what she claimed. She was lying, did I mention that?
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 11:24 am
Ed Ledoux

Mick, Vinny just posted this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3326233/I-drove-Lee-Harvey-Oswald-book-depository-don-t-believe-shot-JFK-52-years-assassination-Oswald-s-friend-says-convinced-patsy-real-gunman-grassy-knoll.html#ixzz3s4BOE9sK

See what Buell says

While Buell, now aged 71, said he doubts that Oswald acted alone he is skeptical that anyone else could have been in the book depository to fire on the Presidential motorcade.

Back in 1963, he said, employees would have noticed a stranger in the building.

'Oswald did have access to the book depository as he worked there and he was present on the day of the assassination. I know. I dropped him there.'

How about that Mick!!!
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 3:26 pm
Stan Dane wrote:Ed Ledoux

Mick, Vinny just posted this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3326233/I-drove-Lee-Harvey-Oswald-book-depository-don-t-believe-shot-JFK-52-years-assassination-Oswald-s-friend-says-convinced-patsy-real-gunman-grassy-knoll.html#ixzz3s4BOE9sK

See what Buell says

While Buell, now aged 71, said he doubts that Oswald acted alone he is skeptical that anyone else could have been in the book depository to fire on the Presidential motorcade.

'Oswald did have access to the book depository as he worked there and he was present on the day of the assassination. I know. I dropped him there.'

How about that Mick!!!

Mick Purdy

Very Good Ed!
We know different.

Thank-you Buell, no strangers then. Excellent!
Then you really should know who that is standing next to you on the stairs.
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 3:27 pm
Ed Ledoux

We should ask him about Dropping his Rider Off.

But you are right he makes the case for no strangers in the building.

And seeing as Lee Harvey Oswald was two feet away from Buell excludes Oswald, thus no shots were fired from the TSBD, as there would be no one in the building to shoot out that window.
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 3:28 pm
Vinny

From a poster on JFK  Facts.
David Regan
November 22, 2015 at 8:55 am

I am attending the conference in Dallas and there have been some excellent presentations including Bill Simpich, Marie Fonzi, Jim Jenkins, Buell Frazier and Parkland Doctors panel.

Buell Frazier announced he is working on a book that is planned for release next year. Some interesting points from his presentation:

– he stated that he saw LHO leaving the TSBD about 8-10 minutes after the shooting while standing at the corner of Houston & Elm with coworkers. He said Oswald came out the rear loading dock (currently museum gift shop) on Elm St and casually crossed the street and lost sight of him in the crowd. Interesting given the WC claims he walked out the front door.

– he spoke at length about his being picked up by the DPD that afternoon and being held for hours by Detectives Stovall and Rose. He was told to sign a confession by Will Fritz and when he refused, Fritz raised his hand as if about to hit Frazier. This was before he had even learned that his coworker had been arrested and charged for the assassination.

For what it’s worth, I spoke with Frazier briefly after his presentation and asked if Oswald had at any time spoken about JFK or showed any interest in the upcoming visit to Dallas and he said no. Frazier also answered in the negative when I asked is Oswald had ever shown any tendency or capacity for violence. He spoke about Lee being a diligent coworker, intelligent person and caring father to his children.
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 3:29 pm
Stan Dane wrote:Vinny

From a poster on JFK  Facts.
David Regan
November 22, 2015 at 8:55 am

I am attending the conference in Dallas and there have been some excellent presentations including Bill Simpich, Marie Fonzi, Jim Jenkins, Buell Frazier and Parkland Doctors panel.

Buell Frazier announced he is working on a book that is planned for release next year. Some interesting points from his presentation:

– he stated that he saw LHO leaving the TSBD about 8-10 minutes after the shooting while standing at the corner of Houston & Elm with coworkers. He said Oswald came out the rear loading dock (currently museum gift shop) on Elm St and casually crossed the street and lost sight of him in the crowd. Interesting given the WC claims he walked out the front door.

– he spoke at length about his being picked up by the DPD that afternoon and being held for hours by Detectives Stovall and Rose. He was told to sign a confession by Will Fritz and when he refused, Fritz raised his hand as if about to hit Frazier. This was before he had even learned that his coworker had been arrested and charged for the assassination.

For what it’s worth, I spoke with Frazier briefly after his presentation and asked if Oswald had at any time spoken about JFK or showed any interest in the upcoming visit to Dallas and he said no. Frazier also answered in the negative when I asked is Oswald had ever shown any tendency or capacity for violence. He spoke about Lee being a diligent coworker, intelligent person and caring father to his children.

Smee

He said Oswald came out the rear loading dock (currently museum gift shop) on Elm St

Emphasis mine - is this correct?
StanDane
StanDane

Sun 21 Aug 2016, 3:29 pm
Ed Ledoux

Sounds a lot like Truly sighting Givens, and thus why Mr T did not send the hounds after him.

Mr. BALL. Where is the last place you saw Givens?
Mr. TRULY. The last place I remember seeing Givens was in the middle of the crossing, in the middle of Houston Street.
Mr. BALL. Walking in which direction?
Mr. TRULY. Walking east.
Mr. BALL. Walking east on the north side of Elm?
Mr. TRULY. North side of Elm--he had not completely crossed the Houston Street.

But Buell seeing him walking across the street and yet he said nothing about this to Truly or the DPD during the polygraph, pistol whippings and such...yet he mentions in other accounts before about noticing Lee missing or not with the group...WTH?

Now Buell writes a door stop whats new. So will he address Prayer Man or Buell's own myriad of evolving tales?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum