REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

fritz  3  tippit  Theory  Humor  beckley  Darnell  frazier  Lifton  prayer  Weigman  zapruder  hosty  11  2  tsbd  3a  Floor  4  David  Lankford  doyle  +Lankford  Mason  paine  9  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

answer for andrej stancak Empty answer for andrej stancak

Tue 04 Feb 2020, 1:58 pm
andrej stancak at the 13 inch head forum wrote:I am reading the book: Deep State in the Heart of Texas: The Texas Connection to the Kennedy Assassination by Richard Bartholomew. There I found a mind-boggling information about Ruth Paine being aware of Oswald's family in 1957:

Quote from the book:

"And perhaps most disturbing of all, as we shall see next, are the implications of Navy Department document which reports that Ruth Paine was requesting information about the family of Lee Oswald in 1957. Schmidt's party was in late February."  [Footnote 215 - leads to Epstein (Legend...) and DiEugenio (Destiny...), however, it is not clear if this footnote refers to Schmidt or to the Navy Department report.]

"Considering the Navy Department report mentioned earlier, however, indicating that Ruth Paine was aware of Lee Oswald in 1957, it must be at least said that this introduction was anticipated. "

I could not find any reference to the Navy Department report allegedly containing the stunning information about Ruth Paine informing about Oswald family in 1957. Does anyone know?

Sigh...

I need another forum just to answer questions from other forums.

Our Ruth Paine got married on Dec 28, 1957... so she was only Ruth Paine for a couple days of that year. For the rest of it, she was Ruth Hyde. On that basis, unless she did this in the first couple of days of her honeymoon, it wasn't her, or the story is false. 

No doubt there were a number of "Ruth Paines" in the US at the time, but the only other one of any concern was Ruth Paine, the mother of Michael Paine. 

If this happened at all (and there is plenty of doubt), then the most likely person was Ruth Paine's SISTER, Sylvia Hoke who had been working for the CIA on recruitment measures for an overflights program - one that preceded the U2 flights.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum