REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Groundhog Day at the 13 Inch Head Forum Empty Groundhog Day at the 13 Inch Head Forum

Mon 11 May 2020, 12:51 am
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/26355-1959-passport-impossibility-id-used-has-different-photo/page/3/

The Fez wrote:So many people are aware of each of these men, separately,  and yet the Military offers enough excuses and/or in many cases simply ignores the evidence...
No David. What you see by channeling your Guru's Third Eye is not evidence.

Besides - it's not the type of eye that has any optical capacity.

Then there's this nonsense... Official LEE military photo shows a man with an enormous head...  yet these are the same person?
Oh Lawdy - even the 13 Inch Head is getting a new lease of life.
https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t1412-the-13-inch-head-explained-for-sandy

And then there is the body mechanics... shoulder slopes and sheeer size...  5'8" 135 versus 5'11" 160...  people do not shrink from age 18 to 24...
And another old favorite - the sloping shoulders. Of which there simply is no possible response. At this point, I have to consider that David is just taking the piss in repeating all this shit. I mean, it is akin to listing the all-time worst bible psalms from the Book of Mormon,  the Bee Gee's album titles from their disco period, or random dinner recipes from Edina Monsoon.

we also get the Ely allegations that he was way too honest and the WC needed to "materially alter" his Oswald bio.

This is AFTER telling Jonathon Cohen that he should not cherry-pick!

Groundhog Day at the 13 Inch Head Forum 701064406_JennertoRankinaboutJohnElyandhisOswaldtimelineproblems-web.jpg.9a5b098c13e31e547706f76b8dcc8c9eYet cherry-picking is EXACTLY what he see above. Cherry-picking the bit of the report and stripping it of its proper context. HardlyLee.Nut did publish the whole doc - though obviously, they want every just to concentrate on the part posted by David.

In any case, the whole thing is linked at the bottom. It really only takes 6th grade reading comprehension to understand the document.

The 4th paragraph is the key to the oh so bothersome (to H & L nutters) wording.

It explains that Ely was instructed to include newspaper and magazine articles to help compile his bio/timeline. Then when writing the final report, the authors would use the articles to assemble first-hand evidence (mainly witness evidence) and other data for the purposes of buttressing said report. In short, they did not want to cite magazine and news articles.

We then learn in the last para that this system worked fine - until the part of the bio where Lee is in the Marines.

The reason it did not work after that point - though unstated - should be clear to any familiar with the published material in the media. Because this is where we hit a lot of other Marines recalling wrong time-frames and other incorrect info. In short - the conflicts between what some grunts were telling the media and what the physical record showed, was resolved in favor of the record. As you should expect.

Ely did not have the luxury of compiling his bio AFTER depositions were taken or the full record was obtained. It was a no-brainer that this part of the bio needed "material alteration" - and omissions - especially since Ely also relied upon speculation.
https://harveyandlee.net/Ely.gif

Last edited by greg parker on Tue 12 May 2020, 10:43 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : my shit post-midnight writing)

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
alex_wilson

Groundhog Day at the 13 Inch Head Forum Empty Re: Groundhog Day at the 13 Inch Head Forum

Mon 11 May 2020, 2:55 am
The broadband connection and the phone lines between the Hive( Armstrong's HQ..somewhere in a compound deep in the Nevada desert. Patrolled day and night by doppelganged Dobermans and spandex wearing guards with identical lobotomy scars on their 13 inch heads. Armstrong hunched in his underground bunker complex stroking Margie Mittens his hairless Honolulu hellcat watching endless reruns of I Led Three Lifes and getting bihourly injections of pure ketamine from a hulking blonde nurse called Hans) The Baggins Meat and Two Veg Bistro, Butler's half way house and wherever Fezzo lurks during the daylight hours must have been buzzing since the whole missing tooth fiasco...
" Listen Jimbo..your halfwitted Mormon lieutenant, what did i tell you about spiking his Barney the Dinosaur purple grape juice( no added preservatives) with industrial doses of STP, really fucked up the teeth. Get on t that other one...you know him..the one that brings his own oxygen..the angry one..you know the one that hasn't got laid since the First Gulf War and looks like the cookie monster had unlawful sexual relations with Wavy Gravy Groovy Woodstock Cabbage Patch Doll...Josephs that's the one!! The one who writes illegible reams of gibberish...what was it one of those ROKC troll punks said " like a whiskey ravaged William McGonnigal writing in Babylonian cuneiform.." keep 'em baffled thats what ole Jack White said and he knew all about bafflement...have i told you about the time he found the whole fucking cast of Scooby Doo..Scrappy Doo included riding BMXs down Elm St? Happy days..Anyway Jimbo here comes Hans with my shot..I hope the bastard warmed his hands!! Just get Josephs t post everything..sloping shoulders..13 inch heads..Allen Felde...J Edgars secret stash of the 2nd Marguerites sanitary towels...every- fucking- doppelganger related factoid..D'ye hear me Jimbo? What's that fucking noise? That weird hippy from Florida's not hanging around again chasing the pigeons and trying t dry hump the rat traps?"
" No Great Soul..my most enlightened master...that's just Sandy ...he put too much fucking Ritalin in the brussel sprouts...John Butler's been on the floor polish again and he thinks its Xmas...I'll get onto Josephs right away...he should be back from the meeting soon...don't fucking ask..he's joined another cult!!! This one led by a retired exterminator from Poughkeepsie...believes there's a giant Fez full of insectoids from Venus hovering over on the dark side of the moon..that's nothing!! Jim Marrs once supported a guy who claimed he was Earths ambassador t a 2 billion year old silicon based lifeforms..Venus must get pretty busy huh? Sloping shoulders you say? 13 inch heads...I'll get on it right away. I'll swamp that fucking place with bullshit or my name ain't Jimbo Baggins- Miscavage II"

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Groundhog Day at the 13 Inch Head Forum Empty Re: Groundhog Day at the 13 Inch Head Forum

Tue 12 May 2020, 1:55 am
What I find even more despicable is not what the crazy asses post and believe in. It's also that you never once hear people like Jim DiEugenio, who is supposedly a respectable researcher, put a stop to any of it.

To Alex Wilson - can you try to scale back on your "humorous" posts? We get it - it's so crazy that it's funny. But I find your posts unfunny and you tend to never know when to stop. Thanks.
alex_wilson

Tue 12 May 2020, 11:00 pm
Dear Mr Case( by the way you aren't related t famous ex Liverpool midfielder Jimmy Case are you?)
Thank you for your advice. I will certainly keep your comments in mind. I'm sorry you don't find my posts amusing, i genuinely am and I'm sorry too that you weren't able t pick up on the subtext. Perhaps the criticism was a little too subtle for your tastes. T b honest I was tempted t respond in kind. Make some glib sarcastic ( and yes hopefully witty) remark about the contents of your posts.
Alas sir, there was nothing worth commenting upon. 
I'm sorry if you were offended, I'm sorry too that you found my posts sufficiently humourless enough t comment upon.
There's many poster's I've disliked. Finding their material objectionable, unfunny or misinformed.
However much i disliked or disagreed with another poster i hope I'd never b arrogant or rude enough( while hiding behind a pseudonym too) t dare have the sheer audacity and ill manners t ask another poster t stop posting.
If you don't like my posts DON'T READ THEM. 
Who could possibly b arrogant, egotistical and yes rude enough( again while skulking behind a pseudonym) t ask a fellow poster not t post.
Is the air getting a little thin up on that mountain of yours?
If Greg or any of the other core ROKCers dislike my posts and request i tone them down a little I'd only be too happy t oblige.
Until then I'll post whenever and whatever i like.
Just the way you do.
Just the thought of someone, using a pseudonym too strolling into some one else's forum ,and thinking they have the right t ask another poster t stop simply because you didn't like their posts is something beyond ( my albeit limited) comprehension.
I don't often agree with Messrs Clark, Graves and Larsen but on this occasion they were absolutely spot on.
Never mind what other people post. If you don't like it. Don't read it. 
Good afternoon

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Tue 12 May 2020, 11:55 pm
I merely asked you to tone down the humor. That's all.

What was it that you actually agreed with the others you mentioned? Can you post a link to that?

Thanks.
alex_wilson

Wed 13 May 2020, 1:59 am
On second thoughts i apologise for sounding unnecessarily snarky and unpleasant.
Perhaps you've got a point. In fact you've definitely got a point This is meant t b a research forum after all, not some amateur comedy workshop. ( T all my other comedy loving ROKCers that comment wasn't directed at you!! Greg Stan Steely et al are JFK humour professionals)
Please accept my sincere apologies. One of the things that makes this forum so special is the lack of petty ego fuelled squabbling. Humour can be an effective weapon but it shouldn't be the only weapon. Sometimes I've worried that my attempts at humour detracts from the very important work done here.
But you have t admit it's very hard not t make a joke out of the whole ridiculous H and L caper.
I'm sorry if i sounded needlessly abravise. I'm sorry too if my posts offended you. Of course you've every right t expect JFK related research when you join a JFK research forum. Part of ROKCs appeal is the humour. But it shouldn't be the only part. And the last thing i ever want t do is diminish or dilute the potency of the unique groundbreaking research that's done here.
I'll try t contribute something more meaningful t the cause..
But allow me the odd attempted wisecrack!!
I mean Jimbo Baggins and his motley crew are a comedy writer's dream!!
A walking sitcom just waiting t b written!
No hard feelings JFK Case. Forgive my needlessly unpleasant retort.
You made your point and you made it respectfully. I accept the criticism

JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Wed 13 May 2020, 6:05 am
No worries and no harm. And yes, I agree the clowns at EF and elsewhere make you want to laugh so hard you will cry...and vice versa. That's why I mentioned it bugs the fuck out of me that folks like Jim DiEugenio won't call them out on their stupidity. And when you do call them out you get banned over there, as I have.

I'm actually debating this guy over on the MacCrae site now about the stupid shit regarding throwing Kennedy's body down into the cargo hold on 26000 and then mad doctors doing all manner of body alterations for some unknown reason.

I also made this:

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Gj6op6Miask/XdfqNLPD_tI/AAAAAAAAFco/Jr-scSZf3lYN40rzcrRg-ePNBwbDkn1wQCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/JFK-Back-of-Head-Animated.gif

This is a large GIF file and it may take a moment to load. But anyway, this is a photo illustration combining two photos to show the head injury. Is it correct? I don't know, but it may be. But I do think it's grounded in plausibility vs. the crazy shit the EF asses push over there.

Anyway, thanks for your recent reply.
alex_wilson

Wed 13 May 2020, 7:17 am
Thanks for being big enough and gracious enough t accept my apology.
It was sincerely meant. If something  is as inherently ridiculous as the whole H and L double doppelganger fantasy it's very hard t resist the temptation not t heap ridicule upon it.
You have my respect for having had the guts t tackle the H and L peddlers in their lair. And i completely agree with you it's demoralising in the extreme that at least one of the few good remaining researchers there don't come  out unequivocally and makes a statement dismissing H and L for what it undoubtedly is- 90% con 10% fantasy.
I remember being genuinely shocked when i read Brains Clark admonishing someone for simply asking a reasonable question.
His language " vermin mad dogs etc" was not only highly inflammatory, it echoed the language the Nazis used t vilify the Jews.
You cannot make truth out of a tissue of lies. You cannot oppose lies by using more lies.
The tactics; the close minded zealotry, lack of intellectual honesty and the wholesale distortion and manipulation of facts t fit whatever preconceived notion, many of the so called CT researchers utilise are no better than the techniques employed by the Warren Report.
The whole Z film alteration shtick doesn't make any fucking sense. It's a colossal error.  Even on purely tactical and strategic terms. Even if it WAS altered ( which i very much doubt) that sort of argument, squabbling over highly technical minutia, should be wait until the smoke has cleared, the war has been won and the truth of conspiracy has been accepted.
The Z film is arguably one of the most potent arguments FOR conspiracy. Any fool can see JFKs clearly shot from the front. Twice( after it's initial showing on Geraldo and it's key role in Stone's film) it sent shock waves through the normally docile and placid body politic of middle America.
And indeed the whole world.
If it WAS altered, the conspirators made a huge error. Handing the critics a potentially lethal weapon. And what did these fucking geniuses do? Spend 20 odd years dissembling it and arguing about how t put it back together!!
It was like an RAF crew finding the blueprints for the V2 rockets and using them t start a fire.
The pro conspiracy facts must be examined every bit as rigorously as non conspiracy supporting facts.
No facts should be preserved simply because they hint at conspiracy.
Ridicule and character assassination is today's chosen method of neutralizing uncooperative souls.
Words not bullets are used t tear great holes in people's credibility.
Credibility is the key. If this case is ever going t get any real traction, if a serious effort is really going t b made t heal old wounds( and old wounds can just be as deadly if left untreated) then we've got t b 110% certain of our facts.
Nonsense like H and L will be torn apart and all serious historians of the assassination will be treated as buffoons.
That's what these clowns don't seem t realise. They're lost in a dreamworld. People who claim everything was a conspiracy are just as ridiculous as those who claim nothing was.
Anyone with even a perfunctory working knowledge of 19th/ 20th century history post Napoleon. The Pax Britannica, rise of the New Imperialism, the unification of Germany, the run up t WW1 etc would tell you the notion of some Grand All Encompassing Conspiracy complete with mad scientists, mobile alteration trucks and magical doppelgangers belongs in the realm of fantasy.
The assassination( and the subsequent assassinations() were carried out by small fiercely dedicated closely bonded teams, with at the very least oblique nod of the head approval from individuals high up and indeed beyond the commonly perceived Cold War political structures.
One of the key functions was t neutralise serious viable opposition. Fragment, marginalise and eventually reduce it t a gaggle of wide eyed tin foil hatted fools. Alex Jones and Fox News are two sides of the same beast.
Janus was one of the most feared gods in the Roman pantheon for a reason.
The assassination was one of the hinges on which late 20th century history turned. Dealey Plaza is still a psychic fissure. An abyss few are brave enough t look into. And unfortunately some that do see only the sunlight playing on the surface..making funny doppelganger shaped patterns.
Sorry for straying off topic somewhat...
But nonsense like H and L needs t b consigned t the rubbish heap along with mad cackling surgeons, remorseful mafia hit men and teenage Mesallinas cum Marie Curies out t make a fast buck.
I can't think of anything more fucking despicable than trying t squeeze a few bucks out of gullible but good hearted people by lying about a profound international tragedy that had a calamitous impact on untold lifes

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Wed 13 May 2020, 1:14 pm
Alex and JFK Case,
Something of an inspiring exchange in registering, responding to, and settling differences intelligently between two gentlemen. Very cool.

JFK Case, those images fit together in quite an amazing way. I think you may have nailed it and if so, that's seismic.

Wed 13 May 2020, 9:06 pm
Thanks Jake.
I was utterly ashamed of myself when i read back my initial response t JFK Case. In my words i saw echoes of Josephs, Armstrong forbid Lemkin, and the rest of the tin foil hatted doppelganger hunting crew or even worse the holier than thou " We and We alone know the truth" brigade.
T my eternal shame I'd behaved as if i was posting on the 13 inch head forum or Armstrong forbid Deep Foo Foo.
Lesson learned. When visiting such contaminated parasite infested wastelands ALWAYS wear a hazmat suit and fully filtered Sanibel respirator.
The last thing we need right now is a ROKC lockdown.
We almost had an infestation of the dreaded Holocaustus Denierus Cuntus virus...and I'm certain we all don't want an infestation of the voraciously destructive parasite doppelgangerus faecalae.
Look what it did t Der Forum...Deep Foo Foo is more and more coming t resemble some fear shrouded East Berlin strasse circa winter '53..with Stasi Political Officer( second class) Lemkin trundling through the abandoned streets on the back of a T34(85) hunting the hollow shadows for any stray dissidents.
Look what the parasite is currently in the process of doing t the 13 inch head forum...It's turning it into some grim Coney Island of the soul...with Jimbo Baggins leering out between the funhouse mirrors.
JFK Case made a perfectly fair, perfectly reasonable point. One, if I'm being completely honest I've made t myself on occasion. After I've posted a poorly conceived off the cuff quip, responding t some fucking great piece of research or some of Bartos invaluable archival discoveries.
I'm not deleting the post. I'm leaving it as a salutary reminder t myself when i feel like leaping on my Dragoesque high horse...castigating and criticising others for the same mistakes I've made myself. Hypocrisy is one of the worst faults; for it's the disguise behind which other faults grow.
Nice gif JFK Case. What Chris Davidson might achieve if he wasn't tormented by the schizoid demons and his disassociative state( Glutus Liftonitis Fartus) that compels him t endlessly create gif after gif of phantom cars gliding under the TSBD...

JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Wed 13 May 2020, 9:40 pm
Jake, thanks for the reply. They do seem to go together well. The original back of head shows the scalp in its normal position and then the other so-called mystery photo shows it reflected. You can tell, too, that that beveled hole is either an in or outshoot. Because the bevel is on the outer table, I'm thinking it's an outshoot.
Vinny

Thu 14 May 2020, 6:10 pm
I guess Jim DiEugenio does not call them out is because of his friendship with Armstrong. As others have pointed out in the past Jim has used Armstrong's research in his own writings. Armstrong even wrote a chapter in Jim's first book. So perhaps Jim feels indebted to Armstrong and does not want to offend him.

Thu 14 May 2020, 6:11 pm
Jim's opinion on Harvey and Lee.

Groundhog Day at the 13 Inch Head Forum Screen69

Thu 14 May 2020, 8:40 pm
To Vinny - thanks for posting that. I do remember reading that back then.
alex_wilson

Thu 14 May 2020, 9:03 pm
Jimbo Baggins is just taking the piss now.
He's started ANOTHER fucking thread...
" Was it really a Mole Hunt?" he plaintively asks...
No Jimbo of course it wasn't. Those CIA doppelganger boys are too dumb t fool you and your crackerjack posse( Jimbo Baggins is in da house mofos..lock up your daughters your doppelgangers and your drug dispensers) Of course it wasn't a mole hunt...it was the penultimate act in a unprecedented mindfuckingly devious double doppelganger project that stretched over 3 continents and a whole decade t trick those knuckle dragging commies...how stupid would Comrade Ivana Fuckski feel when he realises we've duped him by sending a phantasmal East European orphan over t the Motherland after shuttling him. and his mysterious unibrowed nonsmiling doppelganger mom across East Asia and the Continental US for nearly a decade..meticulously stage managing every aspect of his life until we sent this East European orphan( who having left the Eastern Block in his infancy couldn't possibly have a-y significant insights into either the language or the customs) into the Soviet Union masquerading as an American. Even though a well trained American would be far more convincing and believable posing as an American( my mother and her colleagues who taught the Russian language for fucking decades and who are very conscious how sensitive the well attuned Russian speaker is t accents...even after 10-15 an expert linguist could easily detect the dormant traces of an East European or Russian accent...no Russian language experts with a couple of centuries worth of combined experience couldn't possibly know more than a stubborn half witted buffoon in a 13 incb hat, a lottery guy with profound anger issues..and well what can one say about John Butler? Except that the anti intellectual malaise that's gnawing at the soul of that once great nation of yours, a nation that once offered hope t the grey oppressed masses but that now seeks only t make them greyer and more oppressed is perhaps a little more understandable once you realise brain dead zealots like Butler and Fetzer have been let loose in t wreak their havoc amongst the young. And if there's no hope for the young there's no hope at all. We're all well and truly fucked. Let's all join hands and sink into a comfortably anesthetized oblivion serenaded by Tucker Carlson or Don Jeffries)
No Jimbo it wasn't a mole hunt..it was the final act in a decade plus double doppelganger project...the geniuses who conceived this masterpiece of deception( fuck old Mansfield Cummings Sydney Reilly and General Donovan these doppelganger guys must have been at the top of their class at spy school...) decided t send the non identical doppelganger the Eastern Block orphan they sent. t theSoviet Union posing as a disaffected AMERICAN t the VERY SAME FUCKING EMPLOYMENT AGENCY as the all American meat eating classic© Lee Harvey Oswald just DAYS before both doppelgangers are t b used as the KEY COMPONENTS( doppelganger A- little old bookish Harvey as the patsy..doppelganger B surly bullnecked Lee as decoy/ assassin) in a plot t murder the sitting president of the United States..
You're right Jimbo it wasn't just a mole hunt..itwas the penultimate act of the dumbest fucking scheme in history since Oberst Albrecht von Doyle of the OKW planning department turned t his superior Generaloberst Jodl thru the steam of Stalin's Moustache..Warsaws leading " sauna and bath house"
" Say Freddie me old herrenvolk what about invading the Soviet Union next summer?"
You're too smart for us mere mortals Jimbo..i mean look at your fellow doppelgangers...Swinging Sandy, Johnnie B, Davie Jo and your new guest star...all the way from Ralph Cinques OIC..hell i guess a double doppelganger project must seem pretty tame stuff t a guy who believes the CIA crack photo altering boys were busy in their mobile alteration truck...Loveladyfying poor Lee's forehead, stretching other heads, adding arms and Amazing African American woman with her miraculous hair...not forgetting the toupee wearing Jack Ruby lookalike FBI agent who shot a blank into Lee's stomach( poor old Lee!! I bet he was just wishing he could wrap his arms round the delectable..no on second thoughts a Loveladyified forehead and an abdominal wound sounds like a pretty fucking good deal...
May the Armstrong be with us all

Last edited by alex wilson on Thu 14 May 2020, 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A CIA doppelganger operative and La Petomane appeared outside my window wearing gasmasks and farting the Azerbaijani national anthem)
alex_wilson

Fri 15 May 2020, 9:17 pm
Professor Norwood haa re emerged from his self imposed hibernation, t weigh in on the Laurel Kittrell/ Texas Employment Agency story.
He makes a well ordered articulate and superficially compelling case.
But he makes some huge unjustifiable leaps of logic and he ends up making assumptions he has no right making.
He's by far the smartest of the H and L brigade( but it's worth bearing in mind the good professor was a very vociferous supporter of Ralph Cinque and the OIC. Indeed he served as the Chairman of that august scholarly body. Everyone has a right t b wrong and if ws were all judged on our missteps...well let's just say very few amongst us would be able t honestly show a clean conscience. And a clean pair of hands.
Plus there's all the stuff about the sinner repenting. Still it's instructive t remember this when viewing prof Norwoods work. Perhaps a weakness for outre conspiracy. Certainly he's no judge of character. Cinque is a Juddufki certifiable con artist)
Professor Norwoods analysis appears perfectly reasonable. He weaves a very cogent very believable narrative from his chosen facts.
Alas however his analysis is a perfect example of the inherent weakness of H and L.
The reliance on non experts. T one not trained in the discipline what may seem perfectly rational may well be utterly ridiculous t the trained eye.
If i wanted a scholarly disseration on the development of post Napoleonic French drama..Professor Norwood is the man I'd go to.
When it comes t studying the inner mechanisms of Cold War intel operations an appreciation of opera bouffe farce is not particularly useful.
I'm sorry Professor, i mean absolutely no disrespect the idea of exposing such an operation( assuming for one moment it existed)at such a critical stage by sending both non identical doppelgangers t the same interviewer is just madness.
It would never happen.
Likewise his speculations about David Atlee Phillips. If Phillips WAS handling Oswald there's just no fucking way, i cannot emphasise that strongly enough, that he would have met Oswald in a PUBLIC PLACE. Barely 8 weeks before the planned assassination of the sitting president.
I think we look at the assassination the same way as we look at WW2. In retrospect it seems a foregone conclusion. How could such powerful forces operating from the inside possibly fail? Just as it seems utterly ridiculous t think the Third Reich with only Fascist Italy, Imperial Japan and a handful of enfeebled puppet states could possibly hope t defeat the three greatest industrial powers on earth. The U.S. , the Soviet Union and the British Empire and Commonwealth.
But look at things from 20 th of Nov ..look at things from the 7th December 1941...before Pearl Harbour and the Soviet counteroffensive outside Moscow.
Retrospect can be a very distorting prism t rely upon.
Why should you listen t me? I'm just a schmuck with a big mouth and a time share on Sanibel Island.
How do i know anymore than say a professor, a lottery guy, a big hairy hobbity footed restaurateur and whatever Butler does when he's not been tranquilised t his fucking eyeballs.
I may not know from personal experience but i grew up knowing people who did.
Ex Soviet operatives, KGB defectors, my mum's mentor worked for Radio Free Europe and was most likely( at the very least) an analyst for British intel.
Greg can vouch for that.
Ex counterintelligence officer Jon Tidd tried talking sense t them a couple of years ago...but they didn't listen.
They don't want t listen. For some reason they're intoxicated by this idea of doppelgangers.
Apart from actual insiders and ex employees I'd put my knowledge of 20th century Cold War Espionage history up against anyone. And I'm saying this as an ex believer. My own desire t believe initially blinded me t the sheer improbability of it all.
Yes intel agencies thought crazy thoughts and did crazy things. Wicked things too. Wicked and immoral.
But they weren't blundering ignoramuses. The whole idea of a intricate double doppelganger project, that breaks several cardinal intelligence rules, designed t infiltrate an Eastern Block orphan posing as a disaffected American is inherent nonsense.
The logistics alone are mind boggling. But it's easy operating in a safely insulated bubble, relying on slavish belief and sheer fantasy.
I asked one very well known English academic ( a world authority on Cold War history) if hypothetically at least H and L was possible. This was back when i was still a believer. I can't remember his exact words but he said the only way such a project would every be authorised would be if it was run by an in place Soviet mole. So antithetical is it t good intel practices.
So many conspiracy books are useless regarding such matters. Most are agenda riven apologias for a particular theory.
What really tipped me off t H and L was their stubborn refusal t consult the proper experts. They still refuse t do it. Relying on no doubt well meaning but utterly useless self appointed experts.
Jimbos ramping up the propaganda again.
I'm sorely fucking tempted t hold my nose and wrap a tape measure round my head and venture forth into Scientology Central...
But i know when confronted by the illogical gibberish and Fezs doodle..i couldn't keep my fucking temper
The assassination went far deeper than the CIA. After reading John Newman's newest work I'm beginning t think certain CIA members, and indeed the institution itself was set up t take the rap.
Limited hangout...confuse the eye, confound the mind.
Certain little incidents especially round HSCA time...the so called Angleton memoranda about E Howard Hunt in Dallas.
Regis Blahut caught breaking in t a safe a la Watergate...Antonio Vecianas statement setting off the whole Maurice Bishop saga...
Opening the way for con artists( Juddufki) and attention seekers like Wynne Johnston t further muddy the waters.
Charles Drago could be infuriatingly pompous but his intellect and his imagination were both worthy of respect.
This wasn't a coup d'etat against the state..this was a self correcting mechanism.
Like the Marquis of Anglesey calmly puffing his pipe as the surgeons hacked off the leg a French cannonball shattered at Waterloo...those at the very pinnacle of power, those who inhabited the rarified stratosphere far beyond the cosmetic divides of class, country and religion watched icily with barely a flicker as the cancer of the presidency was removed.
Kennedy was the last of chorus who dared defy the director and by trying t sing a leading role.
H and L is just more fucking pointless distraction. Doubt feeding on doubt, the lie of the Warren Report making equally outlandish lies seem believable

Last edited by alex wilson on Fri 15 May 2020, 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the CIA sprayed my cornflakes with Baggins Own Angel Dust)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum