REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Doc Norwood

+3
greg_parker
barto
steely_dan
7 posters
Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Doc Norwood - Page 2 Empty Doc Norwood

Sat 11 Jul 2020, 11:45 pm
First topic message reminder :

Well done, Doc. You finally earned your stripes with your own thread here.

This is how you did it.

Jeremy said wrote:Leaving aside the fact that Pitts' recollection was (... how should I put it so that I don't get reported to teacher?) less than entirely accurately described by James, this particular item of evidence has an obvious alternative explanation: Pitts' memory was unreliable.

You responded with

Doc Norwood wrote:Jeremy,

No matter what degree of prolixity you adopt in your repetitive posts, you always come around to the same talking point:  an eyewitness is "unreliable."  I described Pitts' testimony very precisely and accurately, and you are misrepresenting what I wrote and once again casting aspersions that have no place in this forum.  Your argument will not persuade anyone, and you are in violation of the forum guidelines by stringing out the discussion until the thread devolves into chaos.  Please cease and desist and follow the agreed-upon rules of the Ed Forum.

I have highlighted the area of contention. The issue is who is doing the misrepesenting? We can quickly ascertain who the guilty party is by quoting exactly what you said about Pitts.

Doc Norwood 6/23/20 wrote:In addition to the testimony of Robert Oswald, a total of six eyewitnesses (Frank Kudlaty, Fran Schubert, Richard Galindo, Mark Summers, Bobby Pitts, and Douglas Gann) clearly recalled Oswald attending Stripling Junior High School.
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/26529-was-it-really-just-a-mole-hunt-about-oswald/?do=findComment&comment=422996

As you well know, Pitts did not say Oswald attended Stripling. He did not say he ever saw Oswald inside the Stripling grounds. He did not attend Stripling himself. He did not know the person he witnessed. He never spoke to the person he witnessed. In essence, he was pressed by the H & L Witness Drive Team to recall "Lee Oswald". Was he shown a photo perhaps, to help his memory?  In the end, this has all the hallmarks of a Cecil McWatters style identification where he picked Oswald only because he was closest in looks to Milton Jones.  I think it went down something like this: "Yeah, that kid on the veranda, he looked like Oswald, so I guess it must have been him."

Therefore, when you include Pitts as one of six who "clearly recalled Oswald attending Stripling", you are misrepresenting the facts. Some might even say "lying". Though certainly not on the thirteen inch head forum because it protects liars, cowards, propagandists and hucksters behind a battery of rules that are malleable according to who they are being applied to. Sometimes they just plain make them up on the fly. And you are quite right. They will boot anyone who continually upsets the liars, cowards, propagandists and hucksters.

Perhaps one day Lord Gordo will see the error of his ways. 

As Jeremy pointed out to you, you are still a member here. Why not come over and set me straight if you disagree with the above?

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Doc Norwood - Page 2 Empty Re: Doc Norwood

Fri 14 Aug 2020, 10:59 am
Jeff Reilley wrote:Greg, your theory about Oswald being on the spectrum (won't use Asperger bc now it's pretty much one and the same), really hit me. Couple things:
1. I have been dating a woman for six years. Her son is nine and on the severe end of the spectrum.
1a. He speaks a lot of Spanish, Mandarin,  and some German from YouTube learning channels that he memorizes.
1b. He obsesses about little details, and sometimes neglects bigger, more obvious ones.

2. When things go wrong(you mentioned this in an earlier thread)...
2a. Small things can bring the worst meltdown you've ever witnessed. I.e. the internet has to be rebooted after a thunderstorm.  
2b. Traumatic things will not faze him at all. During Hurricane Irma and the three weeks plus of a living nightmare that followed, he was a stud. Completely adapted.

3. When confronted after getting in trouble three things can happen.
1. Change subjects
2. Deny everything
3. Start acting (try to cry out of it or get aggressive/ arrogant)

Now, I know he's a severe case, but some of those things remind me of someone. Plus, how many people on the spectrum went undocumented back then...almost all. Labelled as troublemakers and delinquents.  Hell in the 90's when I was in grade school, most kids that had some issues were just labelled as troublemakers or too hyper.

Typing from my phone, which may or may not have been left out in the rain after a few libations the other night, or I'd go more in depth. Also need to find my laptop. I thought I'd share, since the thought has been on my mind.

As well, being around kids on the spectrum everyday I have noticed, I've never met a single one that actually wanted to hurt anyone/thing. The violence displayed is ALWAYS from not being able to communicate
Thanks for sharing that, Jeff. Yes, he sounds like a more severe case, but still similar to our boy.  

The reason I have been sticking to calling it Aspergers is because I think most perceive autism to be a deeply debilitating syndrome. But maybe it is time I started referring to the spectrum.

I note in the three things that can happen, one thing not mentioned is flat out lying. As in the entire population, generalizations do not apply to everyone, and not to say I have made a lifetime study of the subject, but in all the reading I have done on it, lying does not come naturally to most on the spectrum. This could range from saying that dress looks terrible (oops) instead of the looked for compliment, to admitting shooting a president. But that is also not to say they can't learn to lie, just like many learn at least some social skills. 

In the 1950s, Asperger's was not recognized in the US so when Oswald was assessed by Dr Hartogs, the diagnosis of "personality pattern disturbance with schizoid features and passive - aggressive tendencies.", it really was as close as you could get without the Aspberger's/Spectrum Disorder option available.

Even now, Schizoid Personality Disorder and being on the Spectrum can be hard to distinguish without thorough diagnostic tools. 

Schizoid is another misunderstood term in that it is mistaken for being related to schizophrenia when really, it is related to being socially withdrawn.

Anyhow, the bottom line is, being on the spectrum explains a hell of a lot about Oswald that has caused so many wild goose chases in the past. If we have to speculate, I'll always look for plausible real world explanations before jumping on the conspiracy bandwagon.

Same goes for his changed appearance on return from the SU. No, it was not a doppelganger. It was the same man suffering the effects of both ring worm (loss of weight) and the medication for it (loss of hair).

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Vinny

Fri 14 Aug 2020, 12:41 pm
This whole doppelganger nonsense has led people in circles for years and been a obstacle to reopening the case. Who knows perhaps that might be their intention all along.

Fri 14 Aug 2020, 3:34 pm
The ultimate waste of time is taking any of these clowns and their theory seriously. As with Doyle, ridicule is the better option.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Sat 15 Aug 2020, 12:21 am
They're at it again. Utterly distorting the evidence.
Norwood is a nauseating hypocrite .. as well as learning the art of photo analysis from Ralph Cinque apparently he also studied etiquette under the acknowledged master of sanctimonious tartruffery, the one and only Paul Trejo.
Maybe the good doctor and master Trejo share the same tastes in teddy bears too.
Both of them strike me as the type of men who would have shelves full of the furry little blighters underneath their posters of  black uniformed lantern jawed SS men.
They only respond the questions they want to answer..employing the same insincere slightly patronising tone.
Whereas Jimbo Baggins seems utterly oblivious to the impression he's making.
It's obvious he has no answers to any questions.
He just dumps the same old guff, amended with an appeal to the anti government paranoid mindset of his target demographic.
The people he aims to recruit haven't the desire, the inclination and im afraid to say in many cases the intellectual acuity to look beyond his spurious claims.
They see only what it suits them to see, what jibes with their jaundiced worldview..
H and L appeals to people who exist solely within the conspiracy bubble. Reading only pro conspiracy tomes. Repeating and endlessly regurgitating the same stale old myths..
Try to imagine Baggins trying to make his case to a young university student interested in learning more about the assassination.
" Tell me about Stripling High then  Give me some background context, your thin skinned teddy bear loving friend likes to remind everyone of the importance of context"
" We'll, weve got these articles in this newspaper...look into my eyes .. Robert Oswald told a reporter once his" brother" went to Stripling...look into my eyes . you're getting sleepy.. you're head feels very heavy too...oh yes this guy said he once saw someone playing football 40 years later he thought that someone looked like Oswald .. you're head is getting very very heavy now .a 13 inch balloon full of hot air bobbing along on the breeze ..then there's Frank Kudlaty, or honest Frank"
Student breaks in impatiently 
" Yes I know that, you're simply repeating what you've said countless times before, you're not seriously suggesting I accept something just because it was printed in a newspaper once?"
" You're getting very very VERY sleepy now..here look at this fez..watch the shiny tassle swinging to and fro"
" Surely you must have done some independent verification? You haven't just swallowed everything Armstrong said? Didn't the Oswalds move around a lot? Couldn't Robert Oswald just have been mistaken?"
" Well we've got all these articles... your eyelids are getting very heavy.."
" Mr Baggins youre making no  sense at all!! You're just mindlessly repeating the same thing over and over ..which leads me to believe H and L has  less depth than the bath  Doc Norwoods nanny runs for him when hes been a naughty doc and come back with dirty knees from playing behind the fence on the grassy knoll with Dickie Hooke and Rod " I was a DISC agent" Mackenzie...and no I'm not sleepy at all..im I off to join Professor Larsen's new offshoot sect.. the Swinging Scientologists...you get a free E Meter and a cowboy hat when you join!! And you don't have to restuff Doc Norwoods teddy bears after he gets carried away from re enacting the Second Punic War"

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum