REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Who Is This Guy?

+7
alex_wilson
zangarathepatsy
orangebicycle
barto
JFK_Case
Jake_Sykes
Vinny
11 posters
Go down
Vinny

Who Is This Guy? Empty Who Is This Guy?

Mon 28 Dec 2020, 9:01 pm
The one on the top right.

Who Is This Guy? Three_10

Who Is This Guy? Empty Re: Who Is This Guy?

Mon 28 Dec 2020, 11:36 pm
Yes, it does look like Oswald Vinny! I wonder if we can determine who the cop is that he is talking to.

Mon 28 Dec 2020, 11:38 pm
I see where you're going with that. Because Oswald was already in custody by the time this parade started, it's not him, though there are some intriguing similarities. Maybe Lovelady but probably not.
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Tue 29 Dec 2020, 12:53 am
Jake_Sykes wrote:Yes, it does look like Oswald Vinny! I wonder if we can determine who the cop is that he is talking to.

Uncle Herbert Sawyer?
Vinny

Tue 29 Dec 2020, 3:30 am
Jake_Sykes wrote:Yes, it does look like Oswald Vinny! I wonder if we can determine who the cop is that he is talking to.
Yes he does look like Oswald. Quite a resemblance.
Vinny

Tue 29 Dec 2020, 3:32 am
JFK_Case wrote:I see where you're going with that. Because Oswald was already in custody by the time this parade started, it's not him, though there are some intriguing similarities. Maybe Lovelady but probably not.

I agree. Quite likely not Lovelady.

Tue 29 Dec 2020, 3:35 am
barto wrote:

Uncle Herbert Sawyer?

Thanks Bart.

Tue 29 Dec 2020, 1:56 pm
You need a high res pic to get a better look at the shirt

Prayer-Man.com
orangebicycle

Wed 30 Dec 2020, 1:43 am
LHO was not in custody at the time of the 'hobos parade.' The 'parade' occurred 'shortly' or 'minutes' after the assassination, according to every report I've read. 

The three men were marched to Dallas Police HQ and held until word of Oswald's arrest came through. They apparently saw Oswald's arrival and were told by a police officer, 'You're lucky. You just got to see the man who shot President Kennedy.' All three were booked for vagrancy and either released immediately or detained until 26th Nov, per differing reports.

Of all the images I've seen of 'Oswald' in the TSBD entrance this to my mind looks the most like him. Not the best quality image, but something about the the profile and posture are strikingly 'Oswald-like.'

There are larger scale copies of the photo online, but all of these crop all or most of the Oswald figure out of the picture.
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Wed 30 Dec 2020, 2:56 am
Yes, I agree with you that it does look like him. That view of him reminds me of the film view when he walked past Lovelady at the station and you can see him from behind, except in there his shirt is messed up and his hair askew [from behind]. But same basic features and posture.

I thought, too, that the tramp parade happened later in the day. When I say "thought" that means I read it somewhere and am going by faulty memory obviously. I looked around and can't find an exact time of when they had their parade. It says "shortly after..." but I don't know what that means. Do you have an exact time of the parade?

I guess the larger point is, when he was asked about the pistol later, he admitted he had it when arrested at the "picture show." If this parade happened shortly after [e.g., 25 minutes after 12:30 PM] then he would have had to wrap up his chat with the cop, head on down to the rooming house, got his pistol, then on to the picture show to be arrested around 1:40 PM. I'm leaving out the Tippit murder because I honestly believe that he didn't shoot anyone that day. But it seems like it'd be hard for him to do all of this in that timeline - from talking to the cop to the arrest.
orangebicycle

Wed 30 Dec 2020, 5:17 am
Just came across these arrest reports:

https://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/hobo1.gif

https://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/hobo2.gif

https://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/hobo3.gif

Time they were written - only legible on hobo3 - is 4 pm, so they'd obviously been held for a couple of hours beforehand, not surprising I would guess given the (unusual) circumstances.

Might not be of any relevance, but I notice that all three are charged with robbery as well as vagrancy.

Apparently, another 'vagrant', John Franklin Elrod, was arrested on the tracks at 2.45 pm; could be you were thinking of him. He'd been spotted carrying a rifle, but didn't have one when arrested. He's the guy who supposedly shared a cell with Oswald and said Oswald told him he knew Jack Ruby.
Vinny

Wed 30 Dec 2020, 4:18 pm
From Unger's Gallery

Who Is This Guy? Pojfkwhiteslides10049

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Vinny

Thu 31 Dec 2020, 1:54 pm
zangarathepatsy wrote:The documentation on the tramps were from 3 tramps arrested immediately after the assassination. These three tramps are Vincent Caltagirone Jr., Danny Greene and Leo Moceri. Vincent is the cousin of the woman who ran the Winterland Ice Arena and was the brother in-law of Jack Valenti through 1961. He is also Raul.

Sigh!

Fri 01 Jan 2021, 1:12 am
The cousin of the woman who ran the Winterland Ice Rink you say? The brother in law of Jack Valenti too? ( Would that be Jack Valenti #1 or Jack #2?)

Fascinating stuff!!

Raul too!!

Boy, ol' Vincent sure did like to get around...

In fact that reminds me of a little ditty my old CIA handler used to hum as she was inserting implants into my....well Mr Patsy never you mind what or  where my CIA handler inserted....

Lets just say after that particular insertion I was never able to Hava Negila in a straight line again...

Oy vey

Anyhoo the particular ditty she used to sing was taught to her by a British Zionist Illuminati stooge who used to look after Prince Phillip's Nazi in laws...they were kept in a cage at Windsor Castle and let out on full moons 

It used to go something like this..

" I have danced with a man who has danced with a girl who has danced with the Prince of Wales" © Tom Scully Music 

P.S. Mr Patsy any more interviews with Don Jeffries?

If I asked him very nicely do you think he'd autograph my Truth Frequency Radio yarmulke for me?

Last edited by alex_wilson on Sun 10 Jan 2021, 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
barto
barto

Fri 01 Jan 2021, 1:14 am
John Franklin Elrod arrest report 
With thanks to Malcolm Blunt.

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Sun 03 Jan 2021, 1:35 am
A colorized version.

Who Is This Guy? A7ghof10

Sun 03 Jan 2021, 7:44 am
I am more interested as i who shot this pic and where can a larger version be obtained from until then it is speculation heaven.....

Prayer-Man.com
Steve Thomas

Wed 03 Feb 2021, 2:01 am
orangebicycle wrote:LHO was not in custody at the time of the 'hobos parade.' The 'parade' occurred 'shortly' or 'minutes' after the assassination, according to every report I've read.

This photo couldn't have been taken minutes after the assassination.
Look at the shadows on the ground.
The sun is getting lower in the sky.
Steve Thomas
orangebicycle

Wed 03 Feb 2021, 3:36 am
Good point, Steve ... worth a second look.

The guys are walking pretty much south east, with shadows falling to their left, slightly behind them. That would be consistent with the sun already being past due south and heading a little west.

Dallas is 32.7 degrees north; the sun at midday on 21 Nov would be 37.1 degrees above the horizon. So pretty low on the horizon, meaning long shadows, even at midday. Two of the guys are squinting, so the sun is so bright. Again, consistent with midday.

The attached shot of the grassy knoll taken just seconds after the assassination shows the same long shadows, stretching in more or less the same direction as in the hobos shot.

Based on that, my guess is the hobo shots were taken maybe 15 or 20 minutes after the shooting, half an hour max.
Attachments
Who Is This Guy? Attachment
Grassy Knoll scaled.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(40 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
Steve Thomas

Wed 03 Feb 2021, 4:51 am
orangebicycle wrote:

Based on that, my guess is the hobo shots were taken maybe 15 or 20 minutes after the shooting, half an hour max.

Here's another photo:
https://www.nga.gov/collection/art-object-page.200814.html

Based on the length of the shadows, my guess is that it's between 2:00 and 3:00 PM.
Steve Thomas
orangebicycle

Wed 03 Feb 2021, 10:42 am
Steve, I take your point, but surely it would be better to compare with a non-tramp photo where we know pretty much what the time was, ie about 12.35 pm.

Here's another pic of the grassy knoll right after the shooting. 

https://news.dartmouth.edu/news/2013/11/grassy-knoll-revisited-probes-chaos-jfks-death

See how long the shadows are? At that time of year in Dallas, the sun is quite low in the sky at midday. Hence the long shadows.

The knoll faces pretty much south east, in fairly close alignment with the front of the TSBD, and the shadows in the grassy knoll pic are falling at an angle quite close to the ones in the hobo pic.

I know it's kind of subjective at the end of the day. But the brightness, length and angle of shadow all suggest around 1 pm to me.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Wed 03 Feb 2021, 11:31 am
zangarathepatsy wrote:The documentation on the tramps were from 3 tramps arrested immediately after the assassination. These three tramps are Vincent Caltagirone Jr., Danny Greene and Leo Moceri. Vincent is the cousin of the woman who ran the Winterland Ice Arena and was the brother in-law of Jack Valenti through 1961. He is also Raul.
Castagirone, Jr was in the insurance business and looked nothing like any of the tramps.
Who Is This Guy? W0171527-1_20170403 

Danny Greene... Cleveland career criminal. Looked nothing like any of the tramps.
Who Is This Guy? Danny-greene-0

Leo Moceri. Cleveland mafia. Looked nothing like any of the tramps
Who Is This Guy? 130?cb=20080925005958

Furthermore, to suggest that Greene worked with anyone in the Italian mafia is ludicrous. He hated the Italian mafia. He killed 8 of them before they eventually got him.

This shit might float elsewhere. But not here.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
alex_wilson

Wed 03 Feb 2021, 11:50 pm
" Zangarathepatsy"s contributions transcend the merely incoherent and anti intellectual.... they are downright offensive.

The great Raul Hilberg's quote describes him ( and his odious associates) perfectly:
" Certain Conspiracy Theories allow stupid people to feel intelligent"

He appears here, from time to time, posting links to various squalid troofer talkfests... " The Greatest JFK assassination researcher in the World" no less... adopting an air( at least trying to) of weary condescension, as if he has been condemned to wander amidst a wasteland of intellectual pygmies....with the weight of his mighty burden balanced, Atlas like on his shoulders.

I find you and your " research" deeply and  profoundly offensive. Every time you open your mouth you offend us further.

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Vinny

Thu 04 Feb 2021, 7:24 pm
Well put, Alex.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum